It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Maria Koroleva; <koroleva.maria.sergeevna@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:36 pm

...... she appeared out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount today, don't know her.

Dear friend. Lovely tuesday for dating. Tell me more about yourself. What is your name? Where do you live? I received an email with your email about our compatibility with you. I will send you my photo. What do you think about me? I will be glad to see photos from you. I hope to get a quick reply from you. my wishes for a wonderful evening. Summer is not over yet, so try to feel the warmth of a beautiful days. Hello from Maria

........ IP shows Google

IMG-214213.jpg: 04/04/19; 09:42pm; LENOVO Lenovo K10a40
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maria Koroleva; <koroleva.maria.sergeevna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx. How are you these days? How is your life? It will be wonderful if you tell me about you. At the moment of my life, I am trying to meet a man on the Internet. I am a very shy girl. Therefore, it is difficult for me to meet a man. We can begin our acquaintance with the exchange of photographs. What do you think? Hope you support this idea. Thus, we will see each other and will be able to create a first impression. If you want, then I will record some video for you. Do not be sad dear friend: you can always write to me. I will be glad to receive any news from you. Tell us about yourself. My name is Maria (Masha), 32 years old (my birthday is 03/14/87), my height is 169, 48 kg. Sometimes you eat at lunch and add a couple of grams;) I'm a fish according to the horoscope. How do you like this fish? I work at the university as an assistant professor. Sometimes I give lectures instead of him. I am a healthy and cheerful girl. I do not smoke and drink very rarely. Unfortunately, my last relationship was unsuccessful. I will be glad and ready for a serious relationship. Regards from Maria

........ IP shows Google

IMG-214213.jpg: 04/04/19; 09:42pm; LENOVO Lenovo K10a40

IMG-214346.jpg: 04/04/19; 09:43pm; LENOVO Lenovo K10a40

IMG-8317.jpg:

.... Pics come very near to a twin - Olga Tsogoeva - Воскресенск, Россия ..... but not sure

https:/ /vk.com/otsogoeva

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/olga-tsogoeva/210015863/

https:/ /baseface.ru/list/210/21001/210015000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maria Koroleva; <koroleva.maria.sergeevna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:12 pm

Hello my friend xxxxx. thank you for your kind words. But can I see your pictures? I really want to see and feel if you are my man. I can't keep talking and not know what you look like in life. So if your intentions are serious-I am asking you send me your photos. Anyway, it was nice texting you. I want to wish you a good mood and a wonderful evening, Maria

........ IP shows Google

Return to “Russian scammers”