It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga; <milashkadiva@outlook.com/OlgaLemn@inbox.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <soulamour@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Good morning my tiger :-* I made coffee. I will also make sandwiches with sausage and cheese now.
do you want me to cook you a morning breakfast? Ahh, I'm a good cook. I can make you the sexiest breakfast))) Mmm

OK next ......
I woke up. I will go to work. I need to drink coffee. and then I will go to work. I will write you my letter later.
I'm waiting for you. I miss you. my grandmother says hello to you. i kiss you ohhh
I am sending you 1000 kisses. I hope you caught all my kisses.
I wrote you my letter in the morning, but I could not send you my letter. I had problems connecting to the internet.
I am sending you my letter after work. I am now at home. I think that you will be pleased with my letter.
only your Ekaterina :love:

...... delivered over Mail.ru/Moscow

kiss-you.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 pm

..... don't know which TV ...... Berezovsky died in March 2013 in Ascot/UK and how he died is still not clear ...

Hi my favorite tiger, how are you? how do you spend your weekend?
I'm watching TV now. How the oligarch Berezovsky was killed. This is a famous businessman in Russia.
He stole a lot of money in Russia. and lived for many years in London.
I do not like such people. These are thieves.

Will not talk about sad things. Good news: tomorrow I get my salary of $ 255. I earn in 1 month.
I also pay taxes of 13 of wages in favor of the state.
I will have to pay $ 60 for renting an apartment.
I have 195 dollars left in my hands. I will spend money on food. This is not enough money. enough for me to live.
I get a little money. But money is not the main thing. I am happy that I live in this world. I am happy that I met you.
Now it's too late. I will have to do the cleaning 1 hour.
I am writing you my letter now. I will clean the house now. It became dusty. Many things will need to be washed by hand.
my love, I do not have a washing machine. I will have to wash my hands. It's not a problem for me.
How are you??? How is your health??? Have you been thinking about me??? do you miss me ??
I am so happy that the Internet allows you to quickly recognize each other.
Forgive me for not being able to talk to you online. I do not have Skype.
I do not have free time. and my internet speed is very weak. and internet connection is constantly breaking.
I'm waiting for your answer
Now it’s -4 degrees outside. and now winter is at hand.
I am now at home. Home temperature +24. So i'm safe
I will close my computer now. And I will wait for your reply
Your tigress Ekaterina :love: :-{}

IMG-1957.jpg

IMG-6923.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello my tiger, grrr. Good news from Naberezhnye Chelny.
I am now at home. Today I walked along the street. today in the city the temperature is +2 degrees. dry autumn weather outside. I will go to the park. I like walking in the park. I go to a cafe to eat ice cream and drink latte coffee.
I miss you. my heart beats very hard when I see your letter. Thank you for sending me your letter. you do not forget me.
we are created to be together. I am ready to maintain our relationship my tiger. grrr
I'm your tigress)
you are my tiger)
I kiss you
I am hugging you
I want you. I want you to take my hand and we walked with you in the park. This is so romantic. Then you go to the cafe. we will take a glass of Champagne. you will give me flowers. I will be the happiest woman.
I will think about you before going to bed. maybe I'll see you in a dream))
your tender tigress Ekaterina

P1703.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:49 pm

...senseless bla-bla

Hi my love! I want to send you my kiss. Catch my kiss.
I tell you: Good afternoon. you need to thank God that we continue to live.
Today, I am writing you my letter from home.
how are you?
I got up very early today.
I warmed up the chicken soup. made black tea and ate chocolate.
you understand me?
Now it’s -1 degrees cold outside. I am so happy that you wrote me a letter.
I do not like cold weather. I really love summer, I love the sun, sea, beach, sand, I love to sunbathe in the sand.
Last year I want to tell you a terrible story:
I could die in the water.
I decided to go swimming. I did not know that there would be a large pit in the water. I entered the water. and abruptly my body began to sink into the water. I was scared. I began to scream. Rescuers immediately ran up and helped me climb up out of the water.
I was terribly scared of water. I was very afraid of water.
I ask you not to worry, now I'm not afraid of water.
I am swimming well now.
I still love the sea. do you like the sea
I will close my computer now. I'll be waiting for your letter.
your tiger Ekaterina
I LOVE YOU
YOU ARE IN MY HEART.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

DSC-834.jpg

IMG-695.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:33 pm

....... next senseless bla-bla ..... she wants to buy strawberries but she send a Pic where she's eating strawberries in front of TV watching TNT-serial..... not necessary to post coz Pic is black

Good evening my dear, you are my joy, my beloved man. today is 19 November. winter is near. it's snowing today.
I do not like cold weather. I like spring and summer more, I love the sun and warm weather.
tell me about yourself :
do you want a new life do you want me to give you a new life?
I want to say that age does not matter.
That when a man loves a woman, he does not look at age.

I want to look into your eyes. You've got kind eyes?
in Russia they say: Eyes are a mirror of the soul.

I'm going to buy strawberries now. I want strawberries with milk. I like to cut strawberries and pour over milk. Mmm, very tasty.
you have to try. I love strawberry.
strawberries are vitamins. I do not want to be ill. I will have to eat a lot of vitamins. Berries are the sweetest product. we have a lot of berries you can pick in the forest. this is cranberry, lingonberry. do you go pick mushrooms or pick blueberries? it is a black berry. very tasty berry. It is good for the eyes. Improves eyesight.
I have to go now. berries are sold in stores. I will have to go soon. I don’t want the berries sold. I may not have time to buy berries. I do not want to be hungry. Grrrrrr
I can bite your lips))) Ahahaha, a joke
I'm waiting for your answer. Ok
your tiger Ekaterina

DSC-02920.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi my love. thank you for writing me a letter. Do not forget me.
I have problems today. The computer is slow. maybe I need to remove old programs.
I will have to clean my computer of debris.
I need to install anti-virus equipment.
I ask you to forgive me that I could not write you my letter faster.
I want to tell you what I think of you. every day I wake up and fall asleep with thoughts of my beloved tiger!
I want us to be together: as husband and wife.
I understand that there is no need to rush.
I will patiently wait for the day of our meeting.
I will take a present with you for you. Maybe I will take a warm scarf.
and you will give me red roses.
It will be the happiest day.
Our eyes will be bright and happy.
today it’s getting dark on the street.
I'm shutting down the computer now. I need to cook food.
your tiger Ekaterina :love: :love: :love:
Remember that at night I am a very passionate woman :-{}

love.jpg

me.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Good afternoon, my beloved tiger, I watched the news on TV. Every day show the internal problems of Ukraine and Syria. instability of the situation. Syria kills people every day. this is so scary. Because of politics, ordinary people die.
also in Europe there are big problems with emigrants of people from the Middle East, from Africa. over a million refugees arrived. the flow of migrants to Europe does not stop.
and now these emigrants are robbing and raping people. it becomes very dangerous. these are problems throughout Europe. There are also many people from the Middle East in Russia. and they very much stick to girls.
I also watched the news about President Trump. he is losing ground and authority in America and Europe.
How are you?
So I want to tell you a story. This story happened to me today. Today I went to the store. And when I left the store. I'v gone home. When I came to the house, I saw an abandoned puppy. I saw a little dog. I immediately started asking who lost the dog. But no one responded. I know that in your country all people love animals. Because warmth and kindness to animals will make a person loving and kind. I hope you agree with me?
Of course, I could not find the owners of the dog. And then I decided to contact the nursery. And I had to give this little abandoned dog. I am so happy that I saved the life of a dog. Would you also do if you found an abandoned dog?
hope you enjoy reading my stories.
I miss you. I really need you. Because your letters are my Oxygen. This is my air.
I'm waiting for your answer, your tigress Ekaterina

DSC-509.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:21 pm

.... Boris is not up to date with this Talk-Show ......Andrey Malakhov is already away since 2017!
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_Them_Talk_(talk_show)

Hi my love, i received your letter. Everything is great. So no wonder this woman!
What do you understand me. That you love me. I know that you have only one woman. This woman Ekaterina!
all i have to work well. my friends asking about you.
They said they would like to see us together. And that we are looking at each other.
You will love me and give joy?
You would be so? It's fine. When your and my dream come true. All these days I kept thinking about you.
I have to work keep asking. Why am I in a good mood. yes because you are my cute tiger with me!
Today me to work in my came friends. We had a long conversation.
Nastya She came with her husband. Came Irina with children. I also wish that I had a man. I want to get married. I want to move into your house.

I am at home now. I watch TV show "Let Them Talk". Leading known in Russia Andrey Malakhov.
The program "Let him speak," the woman from Russia married a man from Norway. Now they are happy. their child was born.
Now the child outgrowth. he is 9 years old. His name is Egor.
Egor said, my parents met, when I was not born yet.
My father lived in another country. He lived in Norway. And my mother was living in Russia.
And Dad could not come. He worked and earned money. It was a difficult time.
then mother came to the Pope. And he was so happy. That the Pope could not believe my eyes.
His heart stopped for a few minutes. And then Mama touched him.
And he whispered in her ear. I LOVE YOU!
I saw the love story. My heart was beating very strongly. Can you imagine this child told the real truth.
I do not think that children in low age are already thinking on the adult.

I decided that our meeting It like a fairy tale.
It must be or not implement this tale. Or is it just a dream.
You want to meet me? You want to touch palm to my face?
You want hugged me and whispered in her ear: I LOVE YOU? I YESSSS!
XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO
Tell me: How much do you want me?
What did you do when meeting? What words would be told me?
You invited me to your house or we were in the hotel?
To me it is so important. Answer me these questions!
I love you and miss you. My heart is always crying when you're not next to me.
I want you and I will be injured. If you me refuse in our meeting!
I'm waiting for your answer. I await your decision. Your love Ekaterina

kiss.jpg

my-body.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:13 pm

My love xxxxxx, I'm so happy to see your letter.
I just missed you. I was waiting for your letter. you just couldn’t know how now I want to see you now.
Thank you for spending time with me on the Internet. thank you for being near me now.
you are in my heart. you are in my eyes.
you are like oxygen, which helps me live in this world. You are my joy. you are my air, sky. you're everything to me.
Today I woke up very early 05:12 minutes. when all the people in the city were still sleeping.
I got up and looked out the window. it was very bright and light outside.
I had a dream. I want to tell you about him.
It all started before our meeting. I already arrived at the airport, checked in my luggage. passed customs.
passed the landing point. boarded the plane.
I was told by Mrs. Ekaterina come in and take a seat on the plane.
your place is near the window. I sat on this place and fell asleep. I remember you.
I thought that I would open my eyes and be already in your hands. when I opened my eyes around me people began to run around in an airplane.
I asked what happened ?? they tell me that the plane is not working.
that he could fall at any moment. I was very scared.
I wanted to tell you the last words (I love you mine and only my brave tiger Bryan)
all people ran and worried.
but I didn’t worry, I only prayed. I said, God help me survive.
and suddenly the plane began to fall. the door opened and people began to fall in the air.
I held my body with my own hands. I asked God for help and save me.
the plane crashed into the forest. there was a lot of blood and my hand began to move.
I was very hurt and I could not move. I screamed help me.
anybody. but no one was found. and suddenly god heard me. I saw a man.
but she didn’t know who it was. there was so much dust and ashes in my eyes.
that it was hard for me to consider who was there. I screamed ... I'm here. and you shouted to me I'm here my ekaterina !!!
but when you came closer my heart stopped. I finally saw the man of my dreams !!!
it all started very quickly. and so quickly ended.
tell me our meeting will not be so sad?
I went to the fortuneteller. and wanted to know if I would find my love.
the fortuneteller predicted my future. that I will meet the man whom I will love.
and that this person will be from another country. and that soon, I will be shown a sign.
what should I do next.
and she said that your dream is your way.
I made a very important decision in my life. I will prepare for our meeting.

your half heart ekaterina

IMG-287.jpg

IMG-634.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Hello my tiger, today is Sunday. I am happy to read your past letters.
Today I decided to read all your past letters. I hope you love me.
I want you to warm me now. I want your love. I want you to give me your love. I can’t live without warmth and affection. I want to kiss you every day.
I want to have sex 2-3 times a day. I love sex in the morning and evening.
Ohhhh I'm excited now. we will not continue to talk about sex. I do not want virtual sex.
Only at a meeting will we have sex. I promise you. It is important to give each other love. trust is very important in relation.

I'm tired of virtual communication now. I do not want to send you 1000 Email. I do not want to endlessly communicate on the Internet.
I want you to meet me at the airport.
you have to buy red roses. I love red roses.
Question: go to the 2nd level of attitude. Do you agree??
I am waiting for an answer to my question.
I will go to a travel agency. I will find out everything necessary for our meeting.
we must move on to level 2 relationships. and meet in real time.
what do you think?

I am a faithful woman. I trust only you. you hear me i love you and trust only you. my heart Belongs to you.

I'm cooking cutlets now. I will fry potatoes. I bought milk and cucumbers. I will make a salad (tomatoes + cucumbers + sour cream)

my vacation is about to begin. and I'm waiting for our meeting! I'm shutting down my computer now. I miss you.
you are in my heart. I think only of you. I'm waiting for your answer.
your tender tiger Ekaterina

IMG-287.jpg

IMG-403.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
How do you? How was your day? My affectionate tiger I have good news for us!
I found out at the travel agency what is required for our meeting. This agency is very famous in Russia.
The name of the agency is Coral Travel. They are engaged in tourism around the world.
I found out that in order to get a tourist visa you need to provide the following documents:

* International passport
* 2 color photos
* document from the place of work

My love visa is issued for 3 months. You understand me? we can be together 90 days.
I will have to provide all these documents to the Embassy in Moscow.
My dear visa application will take 5-6 business days.
I have already signed an agreement today with a travel agency "Coral Travel". This is an agreement to draw up a package of documents for our meeting.
Coral Travel will handle my trip to you.
I thought that the whole process of paperwork will cost me 960 USD.
I will receive a foreign passport. Registration of a passport and registration of securities will cost 130 USD.
So I will also have to do a visa at the Embassy. You understand me?
Only in Moscow at the Embassy. So I will have to fill in a lot of papers. And pay for a visa 230 USD.
I will be arriving by train to Moscow. A ticket will cost exactly 90 USD. this is a train ticket Naberezhnye Chelny - Moscow.
I will fly from Sheremetyevo Airport. I ask you to write to me which airport should I fly to? At which airport can you meet me?
I was told that a plane ticket from Moscow would cost about 510 USD. this is a two-way ticket. Under the terms of a tourist visa, I must immediately order a return ticket with an open date.
and also I will have to pay for the services of a travel agency. because the agency will be engaged in all the preparation of my documents!
So now you can add up the full amount of all costs for a passport, visa and train ticket...
...... :disagree: why? It's not my Problem ...
TOTAL:
130 + 230 + 90 + 510 USD = 960 USD

So now you understand my costs? I have only 400 USD now. I paid 400 USD today to a travel agency!
My love, I really want to be with you. Tomorrow I will go to my friends and try to borrow money.
.... as we know, its only a waste of time and playing of time coz it will be a Flop ...how in all other 10000 cases here :sigh: :sigh:
It really upset me. I thought that I had enough money so that I could travel to you.
But I did not lose faith that we will meet. I think my friends will help me. But well, I don’t want to talk about it now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tonight I was thinking about you. it became very lonely for me. I want to see you as soon as possible. I want to hug and kiss you.
I want to be with you, I want to go with you, touch your hair, Hold the hand of a strong person ...
I have been looking for a dream of my heart for a long time. I have been looking for a knight of heart for a long time.
I can’t believe that I found the man of my dreams !!! you are the man of my dreams!
Probably I'm sleeping? Probably all this is a dream? give me a hug :-)))
if it's a dream, I want to sleep all my life. This is a very sweet dream!
My beloved tiger, I'm slowly losing my mind! Are we both crazy?
Someday we will be together! And all will be well.
All my and your dreams become reality. We will be together!
and any troubles and sorrow cannot interfere with our happiness!
I love you my brave tiger xxxxxxx
With love, your tender tiger Ekaterina

i-love-you.jpg

princess.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Hello my love how are you how do you live without me?
I am glad that I am writing you my letter. I'm sitting at a computer right now. I am writing you my news.
I got up very early today.
I warmed up the chicken soup. made black tea and ate chocolate.
Now on the street -5 degrees of cold.
I met with my girlfriends. we went to a cafe with my girlfriends.
my love, I talked with my friends and acquaintances and tried to borrow money from them for our meeting.
but my girlfriends don't have free money now. and they cannot help me. I was upset because I really want our real meeting with you.
I have no choice, tomorrow morning I will go to my grandmother and ask her for help for our meeting.
I will hope that very soon we will be with you. I become happy when I imagine our meeting with you and dream of you my love.
do you like to sunbathe it is unfortunate that summer has already ended in Russia. I want to go to the sea with you. we will undress. you will see my beautiful, tanned body.
you will take oil and you will smear my body. I will feel your strong arms around me))) Ahhhh
no, no, I'm not in a hurry. I just dream and plan our meeting with you. I want warmth and romance. I want to give you my love from the heart. I want to open my heart.
I want to feel masculine power next to me. I just want to live a full life. To have a good family, home. And we will just live together and give each other happiness and spiritual warmth.
Do you know what I’m thinking about now ?? I think only of you, my love. I will fall asleep with thoughts from you.
I send you my tender kisses on your body and your lips. I will send you my photo from the beach.
Wait for my letter. with love from the heart of Ekaterina

IMG-148.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Speranskaya; <soulamour@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:52 pm

..... since 12 years every December the same Scenario ..... 2 weeks before Xmas a heavy Travelfever outbreak by Boris and desperate looking 4 Money 4 Xmas presents

Hello my love xxxxxx. I am very glad to receive your letter. forgive me for the long answer. I was busy looking for money for our meeting.
My love, I have bad news for us. I tried to borrow money from my friends, but unfortunately my friends do not have that kind of money now.
Then I asked for help from my grandmother. but my grandmother could only give me 100 USD.
My love, I don’t know what to do now, and where can I get the rest of the money. I did everything so that I could come to you. but unfortunately this is not enough.
I have no choice but to ask for your help. Can you help me with the money? My love, I really hope for you and your help.
You are my only hope. Now the fate of our meeting lies in your hands. I really hope for you.
I have already signed a contract with a travel agency! and wrote a statement of the contract for the provision of services in obtaining documents.
I will send you a copy of the contract with the travel agency in my letter.
I have already paid part of the money for my documents. I paid 400 USD + 100 USD!
I have to give another 460 USD to a travel agency.
I will have to pay this money until 30 December. My love xxxxxx i can stay with you for 3 months
My dear, you see, I did everything so that I could travel to you. I am open and honest with you. My love, you must trust me.
I really hope you can help me. My dear, you can send money through Western Union or Money Gram. This is a global company engaged in money transfers between countries.
In order for you to be able to send money, you will need the following information about me:

Name: EKATERINA
Surname: SPERANSKAYA
City: Naberezhnye Chelny
Street: Zhukova 34
Apartment: 18
Postal index: 423806

When you send the money you will have a check number. In order for me to be able to get the money you will have to tell me this number. also write me your full name and full address.
As soon as I receive the money, I will immediately go to a travel agency and pay them money. I will receive my documents and after that I can fly to you. But it is up to you.
I really hope that you will help me with the money and not leave me alone. I believe in you and trust you. I see my future only with you.
I will finish my letter and wait for your reply. Your Ekaterina

DSC-1563.jpg

wait-meeting.jpg

contract-trip.png

.... when I would not know the russian Law, I would say perfect but unfortunately, such crap is forbidden ..... other question: where is the date when this was contract done .... where is the Agency address .....

.... given address Татарстан респ., Набережные Челны г., ​ул. Маршала Жукова, д. 34, 423806

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:38 pm

xxxxxx my love I received your letter. I am writing you a quick answer.
my contract was signed on December 5th. I will now send you a translation of the text of the contract into English.

APPLICATION FOR TOURIST SERVICES

to the contract concluded on the basis of application No. 2078-2019 dated 12/05/2019
Information about the tour operator: Coral Travel (KORAL TRAVEL LLC), TIN 7707255341 KPP 770701001 Location address: 107031, mountains. Moscow, Stoleshnikov per., 11, room. 451, tel. (495) 232-97-97 Registered number: MT1 001376. Insurance contract with LLC Insurance Company Soglasie (Actual address: 129110, Moscow, Gilyarovskogo St., 42): No. 0003120-1569790 / 17GOTP dated 08/29/2019 Valid until 08.31.2021

1. TOURIST SERVICES

- Registration of an international passport _________________________ 130 USD

- Visa processing (visa fee) ______________________________ 230 USD

- Transfer Naberezhnye Chelny - Moscow ____ ¬¬ ______________________ 90 USD

- ticket Air / ECONOM CLASS / seats-1 _____________________________ 510 USD

2. PRELIMINARY COST as of December 5, 2019 is 960 USD (nine hundred and sixty dollars).

3. In accordance with the contract, EKATERINA SPERANSKAYA CLIENT (EKATERINA SPERANSKAYA) must pay 960 USD. EKATERINA SPERANSKAYA made an initial contribution of 400 USD

4. In accordance with clause 3. of the Agreement, the Client EKATERINA SPERANSKAYA must pay 560 USD by 12.30.2019

my love if you cannot send your money transfer via Western Union.
I can send you information my bank account. and you can send your help to my bank account.
it is a good idea.
xxxxxxx, do you understand that the agency will issue me a passport only when I pay all the money ???

I'm waiting for your answers.

...... heavy :spank: :spank: :spank: are out for being stubborn

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:28 pm

My love xxxxx, I know that it’s so difficult for you now and you also need support.

We must get a visa as soon as possible! This is our chance.

I need so quickly $ 460. I went to the agency. And concluded a contract with them. I paid them only $ 500 for my trip. They gave me a deadline, time for me to pay the rest of the money. This is part of 460 dollars. If I do not pay debt, then agensys will never work with me again. It will no longer trust me. They will think that I am deceiving them. We need to hurry !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was given time until 30 December. please, I need support from you so much. Don't you want us to be in the place. And they began a new life, they forgot about the past. Started a new life. From a new page sheet. So that everything that was behind flew so far where no one will ever know what happened in the past. I love you and want to snuggle up to you. KISS YOU ONLY. After all, we have known each other for so long. It's time to take new steps. You understand me if I do not pay a debt. They can file a lawsuit against me. They can give me a big prison term or a big fine. I will have to pay them a large sum of money.

YOU UNDERSTAND? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I CAN'T WRITE LETTERS. I CAN'T WRITE LETTERS TO YOU. JUDICIAL SERVICE WILL TAKE ALL MY PROPERTY.

I MAKE A BIG MISTAKE. BUT I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU MY HEART. I KNOW YOU ALSO LOVE MY HEART AND MY BODY VERY HOT.

You understand how your country is. What do people who do not fulfill the contract do. They are just being punished. So in RUSSIA they act with people who do not fulfill obligations.

I will forgive you. I can’t sleep well now. I am constantly worried because I have a lot of debt on my shoulders. You understand that this is not small money for Russia. But money is not happiness. Money is plain colored paper. And people's feelings are the most valuable. Is it possible to buy a person’s heart and feelings. NO, NO, NO of course. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BUY. IT NEEDS TO BUILD RELATIONSHIP LONG TIME.

I love you. YOU KNOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS LOVE. BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT MY HEART BELONGES TO YOU. NOW I TEST THIS SENSE OF LOVE !! THIS LOVE FOR YOU. YOU ONLY! IF MY HEART WILL BE BROKEN, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. YOU JUST FORGET ME!

I WAIT FOR YOUR LETTER ASAP !! BECAUSE TIME IS GOING ON. AND WE NEED TO HURRY! tiger Ekaterina

Return to “Russian scammers”