It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Irina; <irina1990dec@komimail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 pm

....... from 419

Hello my great friend! What mood at you? I think, that the message will find you in good mood in spite of the fact that it be probable slightly spontaneous for you! I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your mail. I think, that you also, as well as I have got tired of loneliness and wish to meet the love. It is frequent men do the first step in acquaintance. But everyone the person has the right fortunately and who will present to us this happiness if we are not to create it with own hand?? For this reason, I write to you this letter and very much I hope, that you reliable the man who searches for the significant other, as well as I. I ask you if to you it is uninteresting it is simple do not respond me! But if you will respond to me I will know, that my letter has been directed to correct. Now excuse me, that I and was not presented, and allow to correct it! My name is Irina. I from far Russian city Syktyvkar. I think, that you for the first time hear about such city, but even in unfamiliar places for you live opened and optimistical women who wish to be carefree near to serious the man! I serious and optimistically adjusted the lady. I think, that you will make sure of it if we continue ours acquaintance. I will be to give a lot of information today, but I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine a pics.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: irina1990dec@komimail.ru

With the best regards, Irishok,

Received: from localhost (unknown [39.45.133.137])
Reply-To: Irishushenka Girl <tokuyan369@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Irishushenka Girl <tokuyan369@goo.jp>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 23:31:02 +0200

PTCLBB-PK
Munir Ahmed
SM TAC H-9/1, Islamabad
Islamabad,
Pakistan

DSC189.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irina.december1990@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:51 pm

....... from MB

Good morning What mood at you? I assume, that the letter will find you in good an arrangement in spite of the fact that it can slightly unexpected for you! I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to find the significant other and after answers to questions to me have given your mail. I think, that you also, as well as I have got tired of loneliness and wish to meet the significant other. It is frequent men by the first show the initiative in acquaintance. But everyone the person has the right fortunately and who will give to us this happiness if we are not to build it own hands?? For this reason, I send to you this letter and I feed hope, that you reliable the man who is adjusted on search of second half, as well as I. I ask you if to you it is uninteresting it is simple remove this letter! But if you will respond to me I will know, that my letter has been directed to correct. Now excuse me, that I and was not presented, and allow to correct it! My name is Irina. I from far cities of Russia Syktyvkar. I am assured, that you for the first time hear about such city, but even in unfamiliar places for you are available opened and cheerful women who wish to be carefree near to strong the man! I serious and cheerful the lady. I think, that you will make sure of it if we continue ours dialogue. I will be to write much today, but I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine a pics.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: irina.december1990@gmail.com

All the best, Irinushoka.

Received: from localhost (unknown [117.228.189.199])
Reply-To: Irinushka Mi <rencon2525@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Irinushka Mi <rencon2525@goo.jp>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 20:30:21 +0200

BSNL-GSM-NorthZone
Jitender Setia
Addl GM (P&A), O/o Sr GM (CMTS),
NC, Chandigarh
India

PIC080.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irina.dec1990@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:24 pm

...... from DL

Hi! I hope, you very well feel yourself? I think, that the letter will find mine you in excellent an arrangement in spite of the fact that it can slightly spontaneous for you! I have filled the questionnaire on a site of acquaintances with a wish to meet the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your mail. I think, that you also, as well as I are tired by loneliness and wish to meet the love. Usually men by the first show the initiative in acquaintance. But everyone the person has the right fortunately and who will present to us this happiness if we are not to create it with own hand?? For this reason, I send to you this letter and I feed hope, that you self-sufficient the man who searches for the significant other, as well as I. From me to you the request if all it does not call you interest it is simple ignore me! But if you will respond to me I will know, that my letter has been directed to correct. Now excuse me, that I and was not presented, and allow to make to me it! My name is Irisha. I from far cities of Russia Syktyvkar. I think, that you for the first time hear about such city, but even in unfamiliar places for you is sincere and cheerful women who want to be carefree near to strong the man! I serious and optimistically adjusted the lady. I think, that you will make sure of it if we continue ours acquaintance. I will begin to write much today, but I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine a photos. Good pastime, Irinuska!

Received: from outgoing-yousee-2.gl-mut-gbl.as8677.net (outgoing-yousee-2.gl-mut-gbl.as8677.net. [193.201.76.62])
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 04:29:22 +0700
To: rath101.lt@gmail.com
Reply-To: Irinoka Mi <irina.dec1990@gmail.com>

WORLDLINE-FRANCE
Samuel Kling
Rue de la Pointe
59478 SECLIN
France

PCX729.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”