It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Tatyana; <nori-1994@zav.att.ne.jp>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:35 pm

........ from 419

Hello! I very much hope you read my mail to the end, and I am very purposeful woman. I think that my email will be a total suddenness to you, because you do not know me. And I hope that will be a pleasant surprise. The thing is that I am looking for my soul mate. I am looking for for the man of my dreams. I am tired of searching for my partner for life in real life, and I do not have time for this. I have a very busy schedule and I do not have time for private life. This is one of the reasons why I decided to turn to the Internet to search for their love. Also, there are a few reasons for this, but I ll tell you about it later in his next email. Of course, if you will be interested to know it. I want to tell you that.I hope you do not take away the distance between us? I believe that any distance is nonsense for two soul mate.What do you think about this? I am 32 years old. I have a job.I have good parents. I have no children. And I do not have the most important thing in my life. I do not have its loving man. I want to find a man for creating a family.I totally vacant and ready for a creating a family. I am not interested in sharing nude photos and stuff. And I very hope that you will not ever offer me. My only good intentions!I beg you not to email me such nonsense because I will not answer.If you are a serious man who wants to find their soul mate. Who wants to have a marriage, then I will wait for your mail.I with impatience shall look forward to hearing from you. Tatyanchik.

Received: from localhost (113.186.234.138)
To: <cdoran@thetravelteam.com>
Reply-To: Beauty Tatyanushusenka <nori-1994@zav.att.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beauty Tatyanushusenka <nori-1994@zav.att.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:34:19 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PCX-291.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <nori-1994@zav.att.ne.jp>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:45 pm

.... no wonder .... 2 daft 2 veil the Emailaddress and to give a correct Address

..... lets see, a good Spammer will write more as 1 Mail ......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”