It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Tatyana; <ytana.tana@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:40 pm

..... I had to transfer her to my new Account to keep it busy and in utter since my old Account was bombarded from a unhappy Vlad ....

Where r You live now?

may I ask you?
I hope U r able to chat! what is your age? Now I am looking for cool male. I'm single chic 33 years old female from Ukraine.
email me to: ytana.tana@yandex.com;-)
I'll send You my picture:) Thank you anyway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatiana; <ytana.tana@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Good day . The time on the tip is now 11:30 a.m.
There were maintenance work at work and I could not get to the computer. I hope you have not forgotten me ..?
Did you expect my letter again? Please be honest. I can say that I was waiting for an answer from you! Thank you for writing.
Time flies quite quickly and imperceptibly. It was worth looking around and I am already 33 years old. Yes, I'm not a little girl anymore.
I live in Ukraine, in the city of Nikolaev.
I would like to hear about your life, about what is happening around you. What do you do?
Now I am a free woman. The last relationship that I had ended 12 months ago.
This will sound strange. But I found him with a guy. I was shocked by this !!!
I don’t even want to remember. I am looking for a responsible person, with serious intentions.
Recent events that faced my country desires to be better. The relationship of men has changed in general.
And I do not see in them the seriousness in relation to life and to women.
Thank you for your attention to me. I hope to see and answer your letter later.
I'm waiting! Tatiana

...... no IP traceable

Dcs03.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana; <ytana.tana@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:12 pm

.... her Time 11:45am match with the Time of delivery

Hi xxxxxxx!
I can not pay attention to the fact that your letter made me happy.
I am at work now. The time is 11:45 am I was freed a little and decided that I could write to you.
I read your letter at 8:45 am, when I came to work. I work in a beauty salon for women.
My position managing institution. Our salon provides all the services of a stylist.
My position is not so high, I keep order in the institution and draw up documents. I managed to attach a photo from the workplace.
xxxxxx when I noticed your address on your work computer. I asked my colleagues if they were kidding me?
They boldly affirmed that they were not. I was a little afraid to write to an address unknown to me. Your answer made me happy.
xxxxxx, have you familiarized with my city of Nikolaev? Nikolaev - city in southern Ukraine.
And has a population of only 480 thousand people. I live here from early childhood. My roots are Ukrainian.
During my years I was able to get a higher education. Specialty "Personnel Management".
I think you will be interested to learn more about me. My birthday is November 2. I was born in 1986.
I was not married. No kids. My height is 168 cm, my weight is 49 kg. As you saw my eyes are gray-blue. My hair is light in color.
xxxxxxx, I would like a pleasant dialogue between us. I see you as a pleasant person.
It is also difficult to describe yourself in two words. Please say the same about yourself and the place that surrounds you.
I would like to know more about each other. I live alone in a rented apartment. Unfortunately, I am completely alone and have no family.
Parents left me in childhood. I don’t know anything about them. I was raised by my aunt, here in the village of Nikolaev.
Also do sports, I run in the morning for 1-1.5 kilometer. As for my English. I studied it at school and then at university.
I know him well enough, so I think there will be no problems in our conversation.
I hope you were interested in what I wrote to you. I will be glad to hear you again.

Tetiana

...... no IP traceable

Dcs08.jpg

Dcs16.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
I start my morning at 6:20 in the morning. To have time to go to the shower and put yourself in order.
Then have breakfast, collect all the necessary things and go to work. How does your Eric morning begin? How is your day as a whole?
I hope all is well. I read and write to you from my office.
Today, as soon as I got to work, the first thing I did was turn on the computer and check my email.
And your letter cheered me up. I read your letters with great interest.
I would like to communicate more with you, but, unfortunately, our letters are all that we have now.
On a working computer, I do not have Skype and other chat programs.
I hope you understand me, I do not want to have problems with my leadership.
xxxxxx, I hope that an Internet provider will appear in my apartment soon. That way we can communicate more.
The communication line was broken during the riots that took place throughout the country.
The political situation is not stable. And there is no good power to establish all communications in my area.
I will also learn more about a telephone provider that is set up for international calls to contact you.
As far as I know, the code is +380 512 (7383630).
Later, I think I can find and configure the connection until it works.
xxxxxx, I live in Ukraine and there is a distance between us.
And I hope that this will not become an obstacle to our communication with you.
I think it's worth trying to get to know each other. If our communication fails, then we lose nothing.
But if it works, we can get closer in a relationship. I do not want to rush and go forward. Let's get to know each other better first.
I run in the mornings, I also like to paint different pictures (in oil). About 2 months I go to drawing lessons.
My favorite flowers are orchids. xxxxxx, my workdays are Monday through Saturday. Dear, I’ll go home soon.
On the way home, I have to go to the store to buy groceries. I will come home and make dinner.
How do you spend your evenings? I want to learn more about your life. Everything you do during the day.
Share with me. What do you usually prefer for dinner? We are from different countries and we have different cultures.
I’m interested in learning more about you. xxxxx, as far as travel is concerned, I have never been outside of Ukraine.
My city has some good beaches. I like to visit them and get vitamins from the sun. xxxxxx Sorry, the email was long.
I hope I’m not tired of reading it. As soon as I have free time, I will write you the next letter.
Regards, Tetiana

...... no IP traceable

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

Dcs18.jpg

Dcs20.jpg

Dcs23.jpg

..... RPO is Fitness-Model Маша Терт/Masha Tert

.instagram.com/mashatert/

.facebook.com/masha.tert.12

https:/ /twitter.com/mashaatert

https:/ /instafitgirls.com/masha-tert/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:13 pm

xxxxxxx, good morning.
I feel the value of your letters. Please do not think that I am obsessive.
I just want to say thank you for your attention. I like the name your xxxxxx sounds like.
Reading your next letter, I am convinced that you are a pleasant and good person. I like you !
xxxxx, I have no sisters or brothers. My childhood went well and was carefree.
I am grateful to my aunt for this. My parents were not friends with each other, and I remained extreme.
Aunt gave me maternal love. This is my life here in Ukraine. I try to reveal myself to you my friend.
And your desire to talk with me, I take with joy. xxxxx, my favorite color is white and gray.
Usually in my free time I read books or just relax at home enjoying music and films of various genres.
My good childhood friend is visiting me. We spend free time with her. Walking together and developing.
Now she is leaving for Belarus. After three days. She is sent from work to exchange experiences.
She will spend about 2 months there. I did not delve into the program on which she goes. Her work is related to industry in the engineering field.
xxxxxx, in my city the air temperature is between 17 and 25 degrees. At night, the temperature drops to 10 degrees.
By the way, this is my favorite season. The inner state of the soul is filled with warmth.
xxxxx, you are the man with whom I would like to talk and get to know you better.
I thought a lot, and came to the conclusion that the age difference between us does not make any sense.
So I intend to seriously continue our dialogue with you.
I send you my everyday photos in each letter. Always waiting for your photos as well.
Please feel free to ask me if you have questions regarding me and my life. I will be happy to answer you. Need to work now.
Usually my work day lasts 8 - 9 hours. At 17: 00-18: 00 hours I finish my work day.
Your girlfriend Tetiana

...... no IP traceable

Dcs19.jpg

Dcs21.jpg

Dcs24.jpg

Dcs26.jpg

...... RPO confirmed through her Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 pm

...... "she" lost the Overview

Good afternoon ! I hasten to inform you about myself! And say that I'm here !!! I expect every day of your word. Continue our conversation?
I am interested ! Please answer if you reciprocate. Tetiana

..... no IP traceable

DZS3.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”