It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena; <paymetova.alena2015@gmail.com/irinaflowertulip@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana Pigina; <innahabi2010@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx..
Thanks for your letter!
How are you and how is your day?
I hope everything is all right with you.

I do not heard about such demands from the bank,
and workers in my bank never told about such things.
:lol: :lol:
But of course I do not want to argue with you,
and I do not have any problems to send you my passport,
I made a scan and attached to this letter.

I kiss you dear and will wait for your good news.

Be careful dear with the Virus.

Wish you luck and wait.

Yours Svetlana

Received: from [10.110.40.6] ([185.240.51.157])
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:32:29 +0300

LEASE-TO-SERVERSGET-2
Bucaresti
Romania

Passport scan.jpeg

.... no need to check this Passport. Passport was already used in two other Scams under the Name Alena Paymetova and Ekaterina Sibagatullina.

... and when; wrong Font, Passport is definitely not from 2015, Passport is definitely not 10 years valid,
for 2015 is a special Detail missing, Passport control number is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Svetlana Pigina; <innahabi2010@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tina; <kristinaflowertulip@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:04 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Great morning
I decided to find a husband through an online dating portal. And I have to find a partner to the hope that this might be a good practical experience who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character. I really try to find a nice gentleman with truly sincere motives for a realistic partnership. Easy Flirt I would not. I have to make the intention of a friendly partner for the joint challenges and goals in life. An age difference does not matter, because the age is a size no more. I am childless, and I've never been married. If we have different objectives, please delete this message. However, I would imagine that our goals match and that you would like to have on my mind for a partner. I hope to keep in touch. If you want to stay in contact with me, I would be glad if you write to me in which place you're at home. How old are you? And I also hope to get a picture of you.
Thank you very, Tina

Received: from [85.93.58.176] (account gmofcosina@mi.cl HELO Morgan.customized) ... reported for Portscans
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 07:29:25 -0400
Reply-To: kristinaflowertulip@yandex.ru
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0

CAIT-BACKBONE
CAIT backbone net (core and distribution)
Michail Bilkevich
JSC "RosTelecom", Kirov branch
43/3 Drelevskogo st.,
Kirov, Russia, 610000

IMG-8633.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kris; <krisitulip@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:32 pm

.... from 419-Mailaccount in german

Good Morning,
I decided to get to know a man who uses an online dating service. And I have to find a partner to the hope that what follows will be an excellent practical experience who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character. I really have to find the intention of a nice man with really sincere intentions for a special partnership. Easy Flirt I would not. My intention is to meet a reliable man for common goals and objectives in life. An age difference does not matter, because age is simply a size. I am childless, and I never married. If we have different goals, I ask you to delete this message. However, I would imagine that our goals are the same and that you are in my opinion looking for a woman. I hope we build a contact. If you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be glad if you write me at what ?? place you live. Would you tell me your age? And I would also be pleased to get a snapshot of you.
Many thanks, Kris

Received: from RssiVS6M.speedway (unknown [176.59.17.194]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 10:32:42 +0000
Reply-To: krisitulip@yandex.ru

TELE2RU-SUBSCRIBER-POOL-NET
Tele2 Russia IP Network (SPB)
TELE2 RU Contact
Russia, Omsk

PIC-6464.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <kristyflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:07 pm

..... in german

Good day,
I made the decision to meet a man through an online dating service. And I am confident that this will be an excellent practice experience to find a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship. I really intend to find a good partner with really serious intentions for a wonderful relationship. I'm not interested in simple flirts. My goal is to find a trustworthy partner for common goals and goals in life. So I don't really think about an age difference because the age group is only one size. I have no children and I have never been married. If our goals are not the same, please delete this message. However, I think that our objectives are the same and that in my opinion you are looking for a woman. I hope we can make contact. If you would like to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you live. Can I ask about your age? And I also hope to get a photo of you.
Thank you very much, Kristina

Received: from sonata ([185.199.8.98])
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 09:13:47 -0400
Reply-To: kristyflowertulip@gmail.com
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 11

FREEDOM-NET-KRD1
Freedom Krasnodar branch
Krasnodar, 350000
Russian Federation

IMG-4506.jpg: 07/05/16; 01:53am; Apple iPhone 4

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <krisflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:46 pm

Good Morning,
I decided to find a man through an online dating portal. And I'm confident that this could be an excellent practical experience to find a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship. I really intend to find a good man with really serious motives for a realistic relationship. I'm not interested in simple flirts. My goal is to get to know a trustworthy man for common challenges and goals in life. So I don't really think about an age difference because age is just a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant of life. If we have different goals, you can simply delete this message. However, I assume that our goals are the same and that in my opinion you are looking for a woman. I hope to stay in touch. If you would like to keep in touch with me, I would be happy if you let me know where you are at home. How old are you? And I also hope to get a picture of you.
Thank you, Kristina

Received: from [95.24.7.62]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:07:41 -0400
Reply-To: krisflowertulip@gmail.com

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for broadband customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

PIC-4832.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Krisy; <kristyflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Hello,
I decided to find a man through an online dating portal. And I hope that this will be an excellent practical experience to meet a decent and really serious man. I really intend to find a good partner with really serious motives for a wonderful partnership. I'm not interested in simple flirts. My goal is to get to know a reliable man for community goals and goals in life. An age difference is irrelevant, since age is only a number. I am childless and I have never made the covenant of life. If you have other goals, please delete this message. However, I could imagine that our objectives match and that I think you are looking for a woman. I hope we can make contact. If you would like to keep in touch with me, I would be very happy if you would write to me where you live. How old are you? And I also hope to get a picture of you.
Thank you, Krisy

Received: from h.beachside ([94.140.144.90]) (authenticated)
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [94.140.144.90]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:22:38 +0000

MTS_EKB_B2C_2_2
PJSC "MTS" Sverdlovsk region
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC Ural Branch
Ural Branch of Mobile TeleSystems PJSC
128 Mamina-Sibiryaka
Ekaterinburg 620026
Russia

IMG-8810.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <kristinaflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:14 pm

.... in german

Good day,
I made the decision to meet a man using an online dating service. And I also hope that the following will be a perfect practice experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions. I am really trying to find a good man with really serious intentions for a special relationship. I don't really think about easy flirting. My goal is to get to know a friendly man for common challenges and goals in life. The age difference is irrelevant, since age is simply a size. I am childless and I have never made the covenant of life. If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I assume that our goals are the same and that in my opinion you are looking for a woman. I hope you can keep in touch. If you want to continue our conversation, the joy would be on my side if you write me where you live. Would you tell me your age And I would also be happy to receive a photo of you.
Thank you, Kristina

Received: from YWMfy.jameson.lan (host-109-201-96-66.itnet33.ru [109.201.96.66])
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [109.201.96.66]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:28:49 -0100
Reply-To: kristinaflowertulip@gmail.com

ITNET33-INT
Mikhail S Godovitsyn
Informatsionnye Tekhnologii LLC
Lopatina, 21
Kovrov
Vladimir region
601900 Russia

PCX-3243.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristina; <krisflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:39 pm

.... in german

Great morning
I made the decision to find a man through an online dating portal. And I am confident that this will be a good practical experience to meet a decent and really serious man. I really intend to find a nice gentleman with really serious intentions for a nice relationship. I don't really think about easy flirting. My goal is to meet a friendly partner for common goals and goals in life. So I don't really think about an age difference because the age group is just a number. I am childless and I have never been married. If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I think that our objectives match and that I would like you to have a partner. I hope we will continue our communication. If you are interested in another conversation, I would be happy if you write to me in which place you are at home. How old are you? And I would also be happy to get a photo of you.
Thank you, Kristinka

Received: from bN.millennium ([45.15.115.207])
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 05:51:50 -0800
Reply-To: krisflowertulip@gmail.com

RU-STARTELECOMTEL-20190510
Aleksey Diordiyaschenko
Matrosova str, 5 house, room 23
Krasnoyarsk
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-8070.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <ulyanaflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:10 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in german.

Good day,
I made up my mind to find a man who uses an online dating portal. And I also hope that the following could be a good practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions. I'm really trying to find a good gentleman with really serious intentions for a wonderful relationship. I don't really think about just flirting. My goal is to get to know a trustworthy man for common goals and goals in life. The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is simply one size. I have no children and I have never made the covenant. If we have different goals, you can simply delete this message. However, I think our objectives are the same and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a woman. I hope we can establish contact. When you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you live. Would you tell me your age And I would be happy to get a photo of you too.
Thank you very much, Ulyanchik

Received: from newtown (unknown [178.155.68.74]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 08:03:44 -0300
Reply-To: ulyanaflowertulip@gmail.com

Multiservice Cable Networks Ltd
Mobile TeleSystem
CMST-Volga-SimbirskAS
MTS Ul'yanovsk
Connection: Cable
Isheyevka
State / Region: Ulyanovsk
Russia

CAM-0383.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Uliana; <ulyanaflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:14 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

I greet you cordially,
I made the decision to find a man who uses an online dating portal. And I have hope that the following will be a good practical experience to find a partner who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character. I'm really trying to find a nice man with really serious motives for a nice partnership. I'm not interested in simple flirting. I intend to meet a kind hearted partner for common challenges and goals in life. So I don't really think about an age difference as age is just a number. I am childless and I have never been married. If you have other goals, please delete this message. However, I think our objectives are the same and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a woman. I hope to keep in touch. When you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you are at home. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a photo of you too.
Thank you very much, Ul

Received: from Elaine.bluecollar (unknown [77.34.132.250])
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 09:58:26 -0100
Reply-To: ulyanaflowertulip@gmail.com

POL-PPPOE-NET-UNL
Dynamic Broadband Clients. Spassk
POL NOC
36, Pr. Komarova st
690950, Vladivostok
Russia

CAM-5074.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <schonetulipgirl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:06 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that this could be an excellent practical experience in order to find a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship. I really intend to find a good gentleman with really serious motives for a wonderful relationship. I don't really think about just flirting. It is my goal to get to know a trustworthy man for common challenges and goals in life. An age difference does not matter because the age group is no more than a number. I don't have any children and I've never been married. If you have other goals, you can simply delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are the same and that I think you are looking for a wife. I hope you can keep in touch. If you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be very pleased if you write me where you live. May I find out your age And I would be happy to receive a photo of you too.
Thank you, Ul'yana

Received: from fullhouse ([91.103.209.22])
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 05:06:23 -0700
Reply-To: schonetulipgirl@gmail.com

RU-WEST-CALL-20061205
WestCall NOC
WestCall Ltd
1a, Semenovskaya sq.
Moscow, Russia

DSC3540.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana; <schoneflowertulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:47 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

I greet you cordially,
I made up my mind to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that this will be a good hands-on experience to meet a man who is decent and has serious intentions. My real intent is to find a nice partner with really serious intentions for a special relationship. I don't want a simple flirtation. My goal is to get to know a kind-hearted man for common goals and goals in life. There is no difference in age because the age group is simply a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant. If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I think our objectives are the same and that I think you are looking for a woman. I hope we will continue our communication. If you want to keep in touch with me, I would be very happy if you let me know where you live. Would you tell me your age And I would be happy to receive a photo of you too.
Thank you very much, Ulyana

Received: from Shirley.contract.com ([213.87.102.192]) ... Source of Cyber-attacks!
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 03:17:00 -0600 :disagree:
From: "Ul Ms." <cowboy@arizona-adventure.com> :applause: :applause:
Reply-To: schoneflowertulip@gmail.com
To: EinfachGut@gmx.eu

MTS PJSC
Belogorsk
Amur Oblast
Russia

IMG-1023.jpg: 02/09/16; 06:10am; Apple iPhone 6

Юлия, 39 лет, Казань

https:/ /fotostrana.ru/user/78645132/

....over Fotostrana we come to: actress Татьяна Высоцкая/Tatiana Vysotskaya - г.Брянск

https:/ /vk.com/club38305359

.instagram.com/_kentavra_/

..... coz of the EXIF & GPS-Data we've a Location: its in the Nirvana of Warrap-South-Sudan ..... no water around ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.... was a nice try

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ulya <ulyanaastaschenko@yandex.ru>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Ich grüße dich herzlich,
Ich habe die Entscheidung getroffen, einen Mann zu finden, der ein Online-Dating-Portal nutzt. Und ich habe die Hoffnung, dass dies eine perfekte Praxiserfahrung sein wird, um einen anständigen und auch wirklich ernsthaften Mann zu treffen. Ich versuche wirklich, einen guten Partner mit wirklich ernst gemeinten Motiven für eine besondere Beziehung ausfindig zu machen. An einem einfachen Flirt bin ich nicht interessiert. Ich habe das Ziel, einen herzensguten Mann für gemeinschaftliche Herausforderungen und Ziele im Leben kennenzulernen. Ein Altersunterschied spielt dabei keine Rolle, da die Altersgruppe nicht mehr als eine Größe ist. Kinder habe ich keine und ich war noch nie verheiratet. Wenn wir abweichende Ziele haben, bitte ich dich, diese Nachricht zu löschen. Ich könnte mir jedoch vorstellen, dass unsere Ziele übereinstimmen und dass Sie meiner Meinung nach auf der Suche nach einer Frau sind. Ich hoffe, bleiben in Kontakt. Wenn du unsere Unterhaltung fortsetzen möchtest, wäre ich sehr erfreut, wenn du mir schreibst, wo du wohnst. Darf ich dein Alter erfahren? Und ich hoffe auch, ein Bild von dir zu bekommen.
Herzlichen Dank, Ulyana

I greet you cordially, I made the decision to find a guy who uses an online dating portal. And I have the hope that this will be a perfect practical experience to meet a decent and also really serious man. I'm really trying to find a good partner with really serious motives for a special relationship. I'm not interested in a simple flirt. My goal is to get to know a kind hearted man for community challenges and goals in life. An age difference does not matter because the age group is no more than one size. I don't have any children and I've never been married. If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I could imagine that our goals are congruent and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a woman. I hope to keep in touch. If you like our entertainment would like to continue, I would be very pleased if you write me where you live. May I find out your age And I hope to get a picture of you too. Thank you very much, Ulyana

Received: from [93.81.100.42]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 22:48:50 -0800
Reply-To: ulyanaastaschenko@yandex.ru
IP Address 93.81.100.42
Country Russian Federation
Country information about Russian Federation
[RU]
Region Ul'yanovskaya oblast'
City Ulyanovsk

The picture was stolen from the model, actress and dancer Tatyana Vysotskaya / Татьяна Высоцкая from Moscow.

https:/ /vk.com/kentavra?z=photo19581362_340793766%2Fphotos19581362
https:/ /vk.com/kentavra
http:/ /ask.fm/Kentavra
https:/ /ru-ru.facebook.com/people/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0....
fashionbank.ru/models/user/112687.html
https:/ /twitter.com/Tatiana_Panther
.listal.com/tatiana-vysotskaya
.modelmanagement.com/de/model/tatiana-vysotskaya/photobooks/
.acmodasi.ru/a_212470.html

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ulya <ulyanaastaschenko@yandex.ru>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Guten Tag,
Ich habe mich entschieden, einen Mann über einen Online-Dating-Service kennenzulernen. Und ich hoffe auch, dass das Folgende eine gute Praxiserfahrung sein könnte, um einen anständigen und auch wirklich ernsthaften Mann zu treffen. Ich habe wirklich die Absicht, einen guten Partner mit wirklich ernst gemeinten Motiven für eine besondere Beziehung ausfindig zu machen. Einen einfachen Flirt möchte ich nicht. Meine Absicht ist es, einen herzensguten Partner für gemeinschaftliche Herausforderungen und Ziele im Leben zu treffen. Ich denke also nicht wirklich über einen Altersunterschied nach, da die Altersgruppe nicht mehr als eine Zahl ist. Ich habe keine Kinder und ich habe auch nie geheiratet. Wenn wir abweichende Ziele haben, lösche bitte diese Nachricht. Ich gehe jedoch davon aus, dass unsere Zielsetzungen die gleichen sind und dass Sie meiner Meinung nach eine Partnerin suchen. Ich hoffe, wir bauen einen Kontakt auf. Wenn du mit mir in Kontakt bleiben möchtest, wäre ich sehr erfreut, wenn du mir schreibst, in welchem Ort du zu Hause bist. Darf ich nach deinem Alter fragen? Und ich hoffe auch, einen Schnappschuss von dir zu bekommen.
Herzlichen Dank, Ulya

Good day, I made up my mind to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that the following could be a good practical experience to meet a decent and also really serious man. I really do intend to find a good partner with really serious motives for a special relationship. I don't want a simple flirtation. My intention is to meet a kind hearted partner for community challenges and goals in life. So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is nothing more than a number. I have no children and I never got married. If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are the same and that I believe that you are looking for a partner. I hope we can establish contact. If you want to keep in touch with me I would be I am very pleased if you write to me about the place where you are at home. May I ask your age And I hope to get a snapshot of you too. Thank you very much, Ulya

Received: from BZ.kenneth ([62.33.69.18])
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 06:34:56 -0200
Reply-To: ulyanaastaschenko@yandex.ru
IP Address 62.33.69.18
Country Russian Federation [RU]
Region Chelyabinskaya oblast'
City Troitsk

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Ulyana <schonetulipgirl@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:13 pm

I greet you cordially,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that the following could be an excellent practical experience to help you find a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship. I really intend to find a good gentleman with really serious intentions for a special partnership. I don't want a simple flirtation. My goal is to get to know a kind hearted partner for common challenges and goals in life. The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is simply a number. I am childless and I have never tied the knot. If our goals are not the same, I ask you to delete this message. However, I think our goals are the same and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a woman. I hope you can keep in touch. When you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you live. Would you tell me your age And I would be happy to receive a photo of you too.
Thank you very much, Ulyanchik

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2020 06:45:54 -0800
Reply-To: schonetulipgirl@gmail.com
IP Address 178.205.188.59
Country Russian Federation [RU]
Region Tatarstan, Respublika
City Naberezhnyye Chelny
ISP OJSC Oao Tattelecom

The picture was stolen from the model, actress and dancer
Tatyana Vysotskaya / Татьяна Высоцкая from Moscow.
https: / /vk.com/kentavra
http: / /ask.fm/Kentavra
https: /ru-ru.facebook.com/people/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0....
.fashionbank.ru/models/user/112687.html
https: / /twitter.com/Tatiana_Panther
.listal.com/tatiana-vysotskaya
.modelmanagement.com/de/model/tatiana-vysotskaya/photobooks/
.acmodasi.ru/a_212470.html

Return to “Russian scammers”