It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena; <paymetova.alena2015@gmail.com/irinaflowertulip@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alina <alinochkaflowerrus@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:46 pm

ich mochte sie besser kennenlernen fur sie ist das problem dass ich aus rusland komme?
hier ist mein bild magst du mich?
ich hoffe ihre antwort hier zu bekommen alinochkaflowerrus@gmail.com

Received: from [10.237.65.3] ([10.237.65.3]) by
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 18:50:02 +0200
Gmail-Inline

Alina <alinochkaflowerrus@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyarustulip@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:07 pm

..... from DMF-Mailaccount in german

Hello,
I made a decision to find a man who uses an online dating portal. And I also hope that the following could be a perfect practical experience to meet a decent and also really serious man.
My real intent is to find a nice man with really serious motives for a special relationship. I'm not interested in simple flirting. My goal is to meet a trustworthy partner for community challenges and goals in life.
So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is just a number. I am childless and I have never been married.
If we have different goals, please delete this message. I assume, however, that our objectives are the same and that I believe that you would like to have a partner. I hope to keep in touch.
Reply to me at this address: yuliyarustulip@gmail.com
If you would like to continue our conversation, I would be very pleased if you let me know where you live. Would you tell me your age And I'd be happy to get a snapshot of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Received: from [45.138.4.110] ([45.138.4.110])
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 21:52:03 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

OOISRFTMDFX.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyatulip08@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:37 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Hello,
I decided to find a man through an online dating portal. And I have the hope that the following will be a perfect practical experience to find a partner who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character.
I really intend to find a good gentleman with really serious motives for a wonderful partnership. I'm not interested in simple flirting. It is my intention to get to know a kind hearted man for community challenges and goals in life.
Age difference does not matter because age is simply a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant.
If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I think our objectives are aligned and that I think you are looking for a partner. I hope we will continue our communication.
Please write to me at my email address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
If you are interested in a further conversation, the joy would be on my side if you write me in which place you are at home. How old are you? And I would be happy to receive a snapshot of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Received: from [45.132.51.128] ([45.132.51.128])
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:15:07 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

efw-Uns-Umya.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:52 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Good day,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I have the hope that this could be an excellent practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
I really intend to find a nice partner with really serious motives for a special partnership. I don't really think about just flirting. I intend to meet a kind hearted man for community goals and goals in life.
An age difference does not matter because the age group is simply a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant.
If you have other goals, you can simply delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives match and that I believe that you are looking for a partner. I hope to keep in touch.
Reply to my email address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
If you want to keep in touch with me, I would be very happy if you write me where you live. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a photo of you too.
Thank you very much,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 22:36:22 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

12KSW8ea.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:08 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day,
I made the decision to find a guy through an online dating portal. And I'm in good spirits that this could be a perfect practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
I'm really trying to find a nice man with really serious intentions for a realistic relationship. I'm not interested in simple flirting. My goal is to meet a friendly partner for common goals and goals in life.
The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is no more than one size. I am childless and I never made the covenant.
If you have other goals, please delete this message. I assume, however, that our objectives are the same and that I believe that you would like to have a partner. I hope to keep in touch.
Reply to my email address: yuliyarustulip@gmail.com
If you are ready to continue our conversation, the joy would be on my side if you write to me about the place where you are at home. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a snapshot of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:34:03 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

d2BYz0B.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Great morning
I made the decision to find a man who uses an online dating portal. And I also hope that the following could be a good hands-on experience to find a partner who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character.
I'm really trying to find a nice gentleman with really serious intentions for a realistic partnership. I don't really think about just flirting. My intention is to meet a trustworthy partner for communal goals and goals in life.
The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is simply one size. I don't have any children and I've never been married.
If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are the same and that I think you are looking for a wife. I hope you can keep in touch.
Reply to me at my main address: yuliyarustulip@gmail.com
If you want to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you write me where you live. Can I find out your age? And I would be happy to receive a picture of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 15:40:40 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

msy-APlekq-E.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:09 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Hello,
I made up my mind to find a man who uses an online dating portal. And I also hope that the following will be a perfect hands-on experience to find a partner who is looking for a serious relationship and has a decent character.
I'm really trying to find a good partner with really serious motives for a special partnership. I'm not interested in a simple flirt. It is my intention to meet a kind hearted partner for community challenges and goals in life.
The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is no more than a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant.
If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I think our objectives are the same and that I think you would like to have a partner. I hope you can keep in touch.
Please write to me at my main address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
If you want to keep in touch with me, I would be happy if you write me where you live. How old are you? And I hope to get a picture of you too.
Thank you very much,
Yuliya

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:33:03 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

k5qwn.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Good day,
I decided to find a man through an online dating portal. And I also hope that this could be a perfect hands-on experience to meet a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
I really intend to find a nice gentleman with really serious intentions for a realistic partnership. I don't really think about just flirting. It is my intention to meet a trustworthy partner for common challenges and goals in life.
So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is simply a size. I am childless and I have never married.
If our goals are not the same, please delete this message. However, I think our objectives are the same and that I think you would like to have a partner. I hope to keep in touch.
Please write to me at this address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
If you want to stay in contact with me, the joy would be on my side if you let me know where you are at home. May I ask your age And I hope to get a picture of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:30:37 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

P5-Ozby-VVO5-K.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:15 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

I greet you cordially,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I have the hope that the following will be a perfect practical experience for finding a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship.
My real intent is to find a nice man with really serious intentions for a wonderful relationship. I don't want a simple flirt. My goal is to get to know a good-hearted man for common goals and goals in life.
So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is nothing more than a number. I am childless and I have never been married.
If we have different goals, please delete this message. However, I could imagine that our goals coincide and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a partner. I hope we will continue our communication.
Please write to me at my main address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
When you are ready to continue our conversation, I would be very pleased if you write me where you live. Would you tell me your age And I would be happy to receive a picture of you too.
Thank you very much,
Yuliya

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:15:17 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

SRpvFKJV.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:18 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Hello,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that this will be a perfect practical experience to find a man who is decent and seriously interested in a relationship.
I'm really trying to find a nice man with really serious intentions for a realistic relationship. I don't want a simple flirt. My intention is to meet a kind man for common challenges and goals in life.
So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is simply a size. I have no children and I never made the covenant.
If our goals are not the same, please delete this message. However, I think our goals are the same and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a woman. I hope to keep in touch.
Please write to me at my email address: yuliyatulip08@gmail.com
If you would like to continue our conversation, I would be very pleased if you write to me about the place where you are at home. May I find out your age And I would be happy to get a photo of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Received: from [45.132.207.33] ([45.132.207.33])
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:18:22 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

LUBSd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyasunnygirl08@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:42 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day,
I made the decision to meet a man who uses an online dating service. And I also hope that this will be an excellent practical experience to meet a decent and also really serious man.
I'm really trying to find a good man with really serious motives for a wonderful partnership. I'm not interested in simple flirting. My goal is to meet a kind man for community goals and goals in life.
So I don't really think about an age difference as the age group is just a number. I have no children and I have never made the covenant.
If our goals are not the same, please delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are aligned and that I believe that you are looking for a wife. I hope to keep in touch.
Reply to me at my main address: yuliyasunnygirl08@gmail.com
If you want to continue our conversation, the joy would be on my side if you write me where you live. Can I find out your age? And I hope to get a picture of you too.
Very dear thanks,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:45:15 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

CYdx0dAl.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yulichkanicegirl@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello,
I made the decision to meet a man who uses an online dating service. And I also hope that this could be a perfect practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
My real intent is to find a good man with really serious intentions for a wonderful partnership. I don't want a simple flirt. My intention is to meet a reliable partner for common goals and goals in life.
An age difference does not matter because the age group is no more than a number. I don't have any children and I've never been married.
If you have other goals, please delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are aligned and that I believe that you would like to have a partner. I hope you can keep in touch.
Reply to me at my main address: yulichkanicegirl@gmail.com
If you want to continue our conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you live. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a photo of you too.
Thank you very much,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:04:48 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

QTRYffs7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:48 pm

Hello,
I decided to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I have hope that this will be a perfect practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
I'm really trying to find a nice partner with really serious intentions for a nice relationship. I'm not interested in a simple flirtation. My goal is to get to know a good-hearted man for common goals and goals in life.
An age difference does not matter because the age group is only one size. I am childless and I have never been married.
If you have other goals, you can simply delete this message. However, I think our goals coincide and that, in my opinion, you would like to have a partner. I hope you can keep in touch.
Reply to me at my main address: yulichkanicegirl@gmail.com
If you want to keep in touch with me, I would be very happy if you write to me about the place where you are at home. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a snapshot of you too.
Thanks very much,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:31:24 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

RvtaK.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yuliyasunnygirl08@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:29 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german

Good day,
I made the decision to meet a guy through an online dating service. And I also hope that this could be a good practical experience to meet a decent and also really serious man.
My real intention is to find a nice partner with really serious motives for a realistic relationship. I don't really think about just flirting. I intend to meet a friendly partner for common goals and objectives in life.
The age difference is irrelevant because the age group is simply a number. I have no children and I never got married.
If you have other goals, please delete this message. However, I think our goals are the same and that, in my opinion, you would like to have a partner. I hope we will continue our communication.
Please write to me at this address: yuliyasunnygirl08@gmail.com
If you want to keep in touch with me, I would be very happy if you write to me about the place where you are at home. May I ask your age And I would be happy to receive a photo of you too.
Very dear thanks,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:27:37 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

W27B5tv.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419-Spam in german

Good day,
I made the decision to find a guy who uses an online dating portal. And I also hope that this will be a perfect practical experience to get to know a man who is decent and has serious intentions.
My real aim is to find a good partner with really serious intentions for a special relationship. I'm not interested in simple flirting. My goal is to meet a kind hearted partner for common goals and goals in life.
An age difference does not matter, as age is no more than a size. I don't have any children and I've never been married.
If you have other goals, please delete this message. However, I assume that our objectives are the same and that, in my opinion, you are looking for a wife. I hope you can keep in touch.
Please write to me at my main address: yulichkanicegirl@gmail.com
If you are interested in another conversation, I would be happy if you let me know where you are at home. Would you tell me your age And I hope to get a picture of you too.
Very dear thanks,
Yuliya

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 22:05:53 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Return to “Russian scammers”