It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <persikklubnichka@yandex.ru/anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <dushevnaya2018@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:30 pm

Hello my xxxxxx !
I'm sorry that I did not write you yesterday.
I came late from Kirov.
I was very tired after the trip.
I came home, talked with my daughter, with mother and went to bed.
When I arrived in Kirov yesterday, I immediately went to the travel agency.
I was explained everything there.
I was asked to write an application for a visa to your country.
I filed an application for an international passport also.
I will get this passport in an accelerated program in 3 days.
I will need to pick up a visa in Moscow after a week.
To conclude a contract with a travel agency, I needed to do: two photos (5x5), health insurance,
provide information from the employer, the document on registration from place of residence and birth certificate.
In the contract also specified that the travel agency will book airline tickets for me to your side and back.
I need pay 930 euros for all their services.
Flight tickets to your side and back are included.
I have only 450 euros. I don't have 480 euros.
I did not think that the trip to you is so expensive.

The Russian currency very much fallen in price against the international currencies.
It would be enough my money to come to you earlier. I was very upset.
I spoke with my mother and asked this lacking money from her.
But she said that she has only 5,000 rubles.
My mother said that she need money too, if I will go to your country.
She will need to buy food and to transport my daughter to school.
For this is needed money too. My income just 15,000 rubles per month.
For me 480 euros is a big amount. I don't know where I can take it.
I will have to cancel the trip to you probably.
I'm so sorry ... I've already imagined our meeting with you.
Probably my destiny is to be alone all my life.
I hoped that in a few days we'll be together, but our plans are crumbling.
I feel the pain to tears ...
It is a pity that it is not in my power to change all the circumstances which keep us in the distance.
It's hard to love at such distance. Sometimes I just go crazy, but I know that I am not alone, you're with me.
Your warmth and care are felt even through the thousands of kilometers!
I don't want to lose you...
I took day off for today because I can not work in this emotional state.
All my thoughts are only about you and our meeting.
I have to go home now to buy products and cook food.
I feel really heavy. I love you very much ... And miss you...

Received: from DESKTOP-46VFPIU ([217.118.90.57]) --> its Engels, Saratov Oblast
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 12:32:52 +0300

BEEWLAN2
JSC "VimpelCom" Moscow Russia
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st.,
house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow,
Russia

...... Vlad is very smart and clever and have learned ...... :mad:

Договор.jpg

.... given Travel agency address in the contract Кировская обл., Киров г., Гагарина ул. 42 is fictive and don't exist.

..... where is here a Travel agency in this back country????

.... Maybe we find the secret in the Stamp down right, I was wondering why the Stamp is so blurry ..... it was intend ... good that Vlad send this contract in a bigger Size ... under the Zoom we can read in the Stamp: ГЕРМИ AND Archangelsk :party: :P :P ... nothing with Kirov!

..... and we fall over the original Travel office:

tury.ru/agency.php?id=17964

..... and thats why we don't have the Office header in the contract! :P :P :silly:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:44 pm

..... seems she's one of this who read here and which are permanent 24h in this Threads ......

My xxxxxxx !
I am very upset that we can not see.
I am canceling the trip cause I can not find the money.
I will go to my mother to the village for a vacation with daughter.
My vacation will start in two days.
Too bad that I can not to spend a vacation with you...
I also have to go to Kirov to take a pledge of money and all my documents that I left.

I'm very much sad and cry that my dreams about you are crumbling.
I truly believed that you are my man. I wanted to create a family with you. But circumstances are against us!
Probably I will never fall in love with someone.
I will bring up my daughter.
I will do everything in my power to make my daughter happy and she will never repeat my mistakes...
I understand that you also do not have money and you can not help me.
I did everything in my power, for us to be together ....

Received: from DESKTOP-46VFPIU ([217.118.90.63]) --> its Engels, Saratov Oblast
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 22:02:05 +0300

BEEWLAN2
JSC "VimpelCom" Moscow Russia
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st.,
house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow,
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina Shamina; <alina_sham76@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Alina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Alina.

Received: from unknown (HELO hpwltx) (kookmr@cmij.com@178.176.174.43)
.... Blacklisted Spam-IP + Proxy from Volzhsk/Mari El Rep.
Reply-To: Alinka <alina_sham76@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:16:55 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0233.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina; <alllina76@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:58 pm

...... from 419-Mailaccount

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Alina. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also finding man with which my life will calm and wonderful.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and yet very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to find a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are just such a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Alina.

Received: from unknown (HELO fosskq) (kookmr@cmij.com@178.176.174.43)
.... Blacklisted Spam-IP + Proxy from Volzhsk/Mari El Rep.
Reply-To: Alini <alllina76@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:21:31 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0238.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alina Shamina; <alina_sham76@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:03 pm

...... finally from DMF

Hello xxxxxx!

Forgive me for being late in answering your letter. But your email was in the trash (spam). I don't know why it happened. Maybe it's some kind of mistake ... Maybe my mail filter is not configured correctly? It's all right now! I added your address to the "good mail" list, and we can continue to communicate. If you want, of course? I think you want to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't have texted me. Right?

You know, I was interested in reading your letter. I hardly know you at all, but I've been thinking about you all day. I'll be open and confess. I had a little online Dating experience. You're not the first person I've tried to write to. I've tried writing to a few men before you. But I was full of disappointments.... One man only wanted sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped the dialogue with them because my intentions are serious.

I live in Russia. It's a little far from you, but I hope it won't interfere with our communication? Maybe you don't want to talk to me anymore.. But if you are ready to communicate with me, I will tell you more about myself in the next letter. Agreed?

I won't write much today. I'm just curious to know your thoughts on the matter. I want to know what you're looking for.??? Serious relationship or just flirting? I hope you're serious. I'd like to get to know you. Tell me something about yourself..... and ask me what you want to know about me.

I will finish my letter here.

Alina.

IMG-1378.jpg ....... 16.04.2018

...... RPO confirmed through her FB

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alina Shamina; <alina_sham76@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

Today I have a letter from you! I think we know each other now! Hihihi.. I'm glad we can continue our communication. I am very pleased that you took the time to write me back.

Now I know you're a serious man. Now I know that you have a desire to communicate with me. That's good! I will be happy to talk about myself. I don't think we should hurry. I think we should take slow but steady steps. Right? You don't have to be ashamed of me. Just a girl. I am 42 years old. I'm divorced and have no children.

I live in Kolomna. It is an ancient city of Russia. It is one of the oldest cities in the Moscow region. There are many temples here.. monasteries and monuments. Our city is really rich in its glorious historical past. If you want to know more, ask me or Google it. I think that in google.com you can find everything! You agree? Hihihihihihihihihii....

I have a simple job. I work as a beauty salon administrator. Its name is "Person." You can also see it on google ... if you're interested ?? All day I just sit in a chair and take calls,make appointments, organize the work of employees. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's exhausting.

Tell me, what made you meet on the Internet? What happened to your past relationships? I'd be interested if you told me about it!

I hope I didn't bore you with my letter.

Alina.

20180622-19108.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

I'm so glad you keep writing to me! Today I slept badly and fatigue prevents me from expressing my thoughts. But still I will try to give you a normal answer..

I think that many people have one reason to look for a partner on the Internet? Don't you think? There have been several important stories in my life, but the most important of them are past relationships. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but unfortunately we did not come to a good finish. One day I just got tired, Packed up and went to my mom's!!! You ask why? It's simple... I'm tired of melting his ice. I'm tired of warming our relationship with just my fire..

No!!! In the beginning everything was fine. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, trips to cinemas. But after a few years, I noticed that it is no longer the fire that was before. His feelings cooled. I was trying to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I did everything in my power to make sure we had a really meaningful relationship. I tried to create all conditions to make him feel comfortable in our house. But he didn't appreciate it. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He started yelling at me more and more. Reproach me. Make claims. I think he just stopped loving me and I couldn't stand it.

After a few years of solitude, I decided to look for a new companion. On the advice of his girlfriend Anna, I decided to try to meet a man on the Internet. I was ready to start over. Now I'm trying to find a new long-term relationship and love...

Tell me, how do you see your new relationship? What would you like them to do? Of course I'd be happy if you could tell me your thoughts on this...

Today I finish my letter

See you soon....

Alina.

IMG-1388.jpg

pamela804 from Dijon/France
.smail.fr/profil/pamela804

.... and again xhamster

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!

How are you today? Do you have some new? I'm doing well here! I think a lot about you. I am very glad that I met you. I like your thoughts about life and the relationship between a man and a woman ..

I was very interested to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your frankness. I think that if we always write honest thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, then only in this way will we be able to build good communication and go forward leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

Now I would like to tell you how I see my future relationship. xxxxxx, I would like for us to have normal relations in the future. I do not want to quarrel over trifles. I do not want to take away your personal life with friends or anyone else ... I do not want to interfere with your hobbies. Do you understand? I think that if we act together, there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Do not you think so? Can not men and women have common passions? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a married couple is that they share everything in two. Right? For example, you will wash clothes ... I will iron them .... You will buy food at home .. I will cook food ... We will go to the movies. In a word - to be together in joy ... and in sorrow. I think this is normal ... If you do not agree, then tell me your opinion.

I hope you were interested in reading this?

Can not wait for your reply!

Alina

IMG-1093.jpg

IMG-1095.jpg

IMG-1099.jpg

..... Pic 1 & 2 are taken in Киев, Оболонский район .... Obolon Gulf

.... Pic 3: when she lives in Kostroma/Russia ..... why are the Prices in Hrivna and not in Rubles??????

...... Pic 2 ........ taken from the other side in her neck

.... here we've her exact Position in the Pic 2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

Thank you so much for your letter. I'm glad you answered me. I really want you to write to me every day because it's nice to communicate with you, get to know you, talk about yourself. It seems to me that I have known you for a long time and your thoughts are very close to mine. I think you understand me in many things. It is easy for me to talk to you on many topics. You can ask me any questions you want.

How was your day? I had a normal day at work. It was as monotonous as other days. Only communication with you brings new colors to my life. It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we can not meet in some cafe. but there's plenty of time ahead. Perhaps in the future this will happen??? xxxxxx, what do you think?

I want to tell you one thing. Today, I witnessed a man berating a woman. I didn't like it. They were visitors to my work. The man yelled at the woman in front of everyone. I think it's humiliating.

I was born into a simple working family and I do not remember the case when my parents fought in front of me. Of course my parents had disagreements. I think that happens to everyone, but my parents solved such issues without screaming and without hysterics. They just went to a separate room and there quietly solved their problems.

I think this is a good example. xxxxxx, do you think so? I think that conflicts can be solved without shouting and of course it should not be done in front of everyone. I want my future relationship not to have what I saw this afternoon. As my mother says, " life is short to swear." I think that mom was right! I hope you understand my letter. I'd be happy if you could share your thoughts with me...

Waiting for your answer and photos

Alina....

20180622-19155.jpg

Ксюша, 45 лет, Киев in Fotostrana are blocked coz of Violation her Terms

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:10 pm

..... this lazy Workmate we know already from 2 other cases .....

Hello xxxxxxx!

I was waiting for your letter. I was very happy when you wrote. It's nice to talk to you. Learning something new about you. It makes me feel really good. I feel like you're a very special person to me.

xxxxxx, I had a very busy day today. There was a lot of headache with clients.....Uffffffff..... I'm so tired... It was all because my work colleague doesn't do anything on time. He doesn't take his job seriously and I really don't like it. I don't like to put things off until tomorrow. I do everything on time. I think it all depends on the education of the person. I had a good upbringing. I owe it to my mom. She was very strict about my upbringing. She taught me to do everything on time, and I'm so used to it.

xxxxxxx, I want my future family to do everything in time. Why postpone for later, what can be done now? Right? After all, because of the elementary trifles can be a big problem. Life experience proves it. If you disagree with me, then tell me your opinion on this? I'm sorry to share my work problems with you. I have no one else at work to tell this to.. So I decided to take the pressure off and tell you. I thought you'd listen to me??? If you don't like it, tell me so and I won't write to you about work anymore. OK?

On this note I want to finish my letter. I'm tired and I want to get some rest. I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I want you to tell me about your everyday life too... can You tell me about your problems too? I will definitely listen to you.

.... My "Problem" are the Prices in your Pics ... and I'll tell u .... :twisted: :twisted:

See you soon...

Alina

IMG-1593.jpg .... mirrored Pic

..... same Drama here, Prices are in Hrivna .... not Rubles

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:15 pm

.... how expected, she ignored my question about Hrivna in Kolomna ....

Hi xxxxxxx..

I'm glad to know you're willing to listen to me about my problems. I think it's a very important part of a man's relationship with a woman. Do you agree? If one of the partners will keep everything in itself, it can break. Everyone needs emotional relief. I am glad that we understand each other well in this matter. Like I said, you can talk to me about your problems, too. I'm always ready to listen to you and give you advice.

I had a good one today... I would even say an easy day. There was little work. There were hardly any customers today. Perhaps there were magnetic storms in space today?? ...he..he..he..he... (I'm kidding)....
I didn't even know what I was doing. My colleagues were busy with their own Affairs. someone was in your smartfone, someone web the tablet, and someone just had a break from work.

I'm tired of idleness and opened the Internet search engine google.com.... I decided to study your country. I found some articles on the Internet about your country.. your culture... I read about your mentality... I was interested in learning a lot about your country. I was able to see many beautiful sights of your country. wow..... for myself, I learned that in your country there are many interesting and beautiful places...
What places do you like to visit? Personally, I like to learn something new.. Years ago I visited Turkey. It was my first and only trip abroad. Of course, in Russia there are many beautiful places.. For example the capital of my country.. Moscow... It's beautiful!

xxxxxxx if you would be interested. you can find a lot of interesting things about my country on the Internet... landmarks... culture.... and many other. This way we can learn more about our cultures.

On this I want finish my letter...

Alina.

20180413-14449.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Good afternoon xxxxxx!

Ended another day. Do you have some new? Yesterday I could not fall asleep for a long time, so I had a strange day today. It all started with the little things ... At first I slept, because I did not hear the alarm clock. I only had time to have breakfast and did not even have time to wash the dishes. I quickly ran to work. But because of the bad weather, I was late for my work because the traffic in the city was slow. But there was nothing wrong with that.

Now I'm at home ... I prepared dinner and washed the dishes that I did not have time to wash in the morning. When I did all this, I listened to the radio and thought about life ... And I thought .. - Ehhhh ... if I had a man, then maybe I wouldn’t sleep through the alarm clock .... ?? He would wake me up and even be able to wash the dishes that I did not have time to wash. Of course, living in a pair is very good ... How do you feel about housekeeping? I think that in a relationship a man should help a woman and share all responsibilities equally. It would be convenient for both .. and fun ...

For example, I know a few men who know how to cook ... and love to do it. The husband of my colleague Irina is simply “The King of the Table” ... I tried many dishes that he cooked and I want to say that it was very tasty ...

No, of course I do not demand that my elect was a cook .. =)) .. It is not necessary. But if he could even wash the dishes .. and use the iron! I would be very happy already! Hihihi ... xxxxxx, tell me how do you imagine this? Tell me your opinion on this ... I will wait ... !!!

Your Alina.

20180413-14450.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello my xxxxxxxx

I've had a hard day today. There were a lot of clients and therefore there was a lot of work. Pfffffffffffffff.. I'm tired... I think I really miss a man who could Wake me up, make Breakfast or just pour me a Cup of tea. Perhaps today I would not refuse your help! It is a pity that you not here right now...
I went home after work. You know what happened to me? On the way home, I met my friend Anna on the advice of whom I was on that website, and I met you. Remember when I told you about her when we first met? I sent you our picture. Now you can see Anna.
I was so happy to meet you. Her too. It's been a long time. We decided to move to the cafe to celebrate our meeting and talk about life. I noticed that she had changed a lot. She was very happy. She was in a good mood. I asked her what was the reason for her good mood?
She told me that she met a man from another country. Their story is similar to ours. But the difference is, she met him at work. She herself works as an English translator in a construction company. They communicated as we did. Imagine!? I was so happy for her.
Anna told me that she had recently visited him to get to know him better, to get to know his culture and country. See how he lives. Anna's boyfriend lives in Germany. His name is Hans.
Ohhh! I'm so glad she found her happiness. xxxxxx, I think we can take an example! Don't you think? This proves once again that there are no boundaries to creating relationships. Distance is just numbers? Do you agree?
xxxxxx, we've been talking to you for days. I like you a lot. I noticed we have something in common. What you think? xxxxxx, I very much hope that something serious will arise between us and one day we will also organize our meeting. Do you agree?

With gentle hugs and kisses

Your Alina...

20190414-11239.jpg

..... now we've become dark in SP

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:36 pm

.... she don't have Pics from me ..... daily Bla-Bla to keep people busy.

Hi xxxxxxx ...

I am waiting for your letter every day. When I see his heart starts to beat faster. 1000 questions appear in your head ??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me? When I start reading the letter I calm myself and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I begin to write the answer in my head ****

Today I had some not ordinary day. I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is obviously happening to me. At the sight of your letter, my head is turned off and I think only about you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts to beat faster. When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, cling to you, I feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts ...

I think how to be close to you and see you with my own eyes for at least one moment. But I do not know how to do it. After all, I have no wings, and I can not fly to you to give you my kiss. I'm so happy I met you.

xxxxxx, I feel how my life is changing and this feeling comes from my heart. I began to devote more time to my beauty. Spend more time in front of the mirror. I do it all for your sake.

We are not familiar with the first day. And for myself, I have already drawn some conclusions. I understood that you are sensitive, sincere, reliable. I like these qualities that I found in you. They attract me to you. But I am so sorry that there are thousands of kilometers between us.

xxxxxx, do you have similar feelings? Tell me, open your heart to me. Are there any changes in your life after our meeting? In my head now only one thoughts and these thoughts are about you.

You gave me a new life. You filled my heart with happiness and love. Maybe this is fate?

I hope you also tell me about your feelings for me. I want to know. Will you tell me?

Kisses and hugs yours

Alina.

20180622-18107.jpg

20180622-19107.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

The weather is nice today. I spent my morning outside. When I got home, I decided to check my email immediately. As usual, I was very pleased to receive a letter from you.

Today I went for a walk with my friend Anna. We were walking in the Park, and I thought how great it would be if we (you and I) walked together! What do you think? Wouldn't that be nice?
asked me about my personal life. Have I found a man? I said "No"! I asked her why she thought that.***** Because I do not who did not tell about our conversation. She told me I was strong.
changed. I became more beautiful, I smile a lot and it is very noticeable to me. I think I'm in love with you. But I'm not entirely sure yet. I tried to resist it, to comprehend it, but each time I came back to the same conclusion.

xxxxxx, I hope you're not angry with me for not telling my friend about you? I don't want to say that I met a person in another country because we haven't met in person yet. But I have serious intentions and feelings for you that are growing every day. From the very beginning of our communication, I have already told you that I want to meet a man with whom I can build a strong relationship.

Lately I Wake up in the morning thinking about you. It's been a long time since I've known you. But I hope that our relationship will grow into something big. I don't want to rush you. But I hope that the meeting will be a new level of our communication. Mmmm? In my country or yours. What do you think xxxxxx?

xxxxxx of course no need to jump to conclusions... This decision must be taken with full responsibility! But I'll tell you the truth, I'm starting to think about it! Because through the letters to convey all that in mind, in the soul...

Do you understand my thoughts? I hope so. Tell me your opinion. OK?

Now I'm going to finish my letter…

Your Alina.

IMG-1381.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”