It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <persikklubnichka@yandex.ru/anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alina Shamina; <alina_sham76@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello my wonderful xxxxxxxx!

How was your day? You know, I've been thinking a lot about our conversation again today... about my last letter. xxxxxx, have you noticed that we've been talking about serious things lately? I noticed that. xxxxx, sometimes I feel like we've known each other a long time. I didn't even notice how you got into my life... I'm telling you everything without a doubt... You've earned my trust. This is great!

I don't usually talk to anyone so openly about life. But I did it to you. What would that mean? I think there's some invisible thread between us that connects us across the distance...Pffff.... I don't know how to explain it..??

I think fate has given us a chance. We must use! You ask what chance? And what to use? It's simple! A chance to be happy and not be alone. I think we should use it and we need a real meeting. You can write thousands of letters, but not to know the person. But you can meet.. talk.. look each other in the eye. So to speak, to check compatibility. Understand me?

I don't know how to tell you this, but there was a light inside me. He constantly warms up the desire for a real meeting. I think it's time for us to move from words to action. Don't be afraid of my offer... I'm not going to take all the suitcases and stay with you. Hihihihi.... You know? We are reasonable people and both understand that we need a simple meeting... We need to be together for a while and then make further decisions. You agree?

xxxxxx, I hope you will read my letter carefully... You'll think it over and tell me your answer about it. I will wait for your answer with great excitement. Even now I can feel my heart pounding loudly..

I'm sending you a kiss...

Your Alina..

20180622-19104.jpg

20180622-19107.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi xxxxxxx !!!

I am very glad to see your letter. I fell asleep and woke up with great excitement in my chest. I did not know how you would respond to my question about our meeting. Thoughts about this did not give me rest. Today all my thoughts are just about that. I waited with great excitement at the moment when I could check my mail. My thoughts were spinning in my head: "you wrote to me .... or did not write."

xxxxxxx, I'm so glad !!! You agreed to meet me !!! Uuuuhhhhh .... I'm just insanely happy with everything that happens. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Now that I know that you have the desire to meet me, I feel even more confident in myself. My female intuition tells me that everything will be fine. I am overwhelmed with emotions of excitement and joy. Joy because we will be together .... excitement because it will be our first meeting. The first meeting will help us understand what our feelings are capable of and whether we are compatible with you. After the first meeting, we will plan our next steps. I think you will agree with my thoughts. If you think otherwise, tell me about it?

Now I think that we need to discuss the date of our meeting with you. Tell me, when would you like me to fly to you? For example, I will soon have holidays. Soon my boss will post a vacation schedule and then I will know the exact date of my vacation. They will last 30 days. I think that this time will be enough for the first meeting. During this time we will be able to somehow check our feelings and our compatibility. I hope you agree with my thoughts ???

xxxxxx, I cherish you very much and will do everything to ensure that our love picks up speed at the very maximum! I hope that you will understand everything that I want to tell you in this letter.

On this note, I want to finish my letter. With great excitement and fingers crossed, I will be waiting for your letter.

Only your Alina.

20180413-14447.jpg

20180413-14452.jpg

20180413-14455.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Hello my gentle xxxxxxx!

You have no idea how glad I am to see your letter. Today all morning I did not find a place for myself ... I was absent-minded ... and how do you think why? It's simple. You do not go out of my head. All my thoughts are occupied with our meeting with you. I scroll through them a thousand times in my head and every time I experience a lot of excitement. With great excitement, I waited for the moment when I would open my mail and see your letter.

Honey, the first thing I think about is waking up every morning, It's you !!! My dear, the last thing I think about, falling asleep every night is you. you are in my every thought, in every movement and breath. With each new day, my feelings for you are becoming more and more powerful. You changed my life. xxxxxx, I am so glad that you wrote to me and expressed your thoughts about our meeting. I think the day of our first meeting will remain in our memory for life. It will be the nicest day of my life.

I feel that our meeting is getting closer every day. Today was the first prerequisite for this. In the morning I came to work, I went to the bulletin board and saw a vacation schedule there. Today I found out the exact date for the start of my vacation. My holidays will begin with 25 October. We have a couple of weeks left. I think that during this time I will have time to prepare my travel documents.

xxxxxxx, I will not postpone everything. If tomorrow I have time after work, I will go to a travel agency and find out all the details for traveling to you. Of course I will keep you informed of all cases. Uhhhhhhhh ........ I wish I could speed up time and be with you as soon as possible.

On this note, I want to finish my letter.

Forever yours Alina.

20180413-14455.jpg

20180413-14458.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxxx...

Today I went to a travel Agency to find out about how I can visit your country. I wondered how much it would cost me to get a visa. They said that only the visa exam would cost me 45 usd. This money will not be refunded even if the application is rejected. To get a visa, I have to go to Moscow, where the Embassy is located. I will visit many agencies, offices and organizations in Kolomna and Moscow. (this is the usual way to get a visa) I was told it can take up to several months!!! I told them I couldn't wait long! I said I'd have a vacation soon!

I was offered to solve the problem... I was told that it would take less time if I used the full package, which includes additional fees for visa category, consular services and preparation for the interview at the Embassy. A full package of services costs 360 usd. The visa Agency eliminates all problems and thus increases the likelihood of obtaining a visa without excessive delays. If all goes well, I can get a visa in 5 – 7 days! I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this option is the only one for me. I don't know if I did the right thing by paying that kind of money.?? I guess I should have consulted with you again and again. But I thought there was no other way. I accepted, and registered, the visa application, hoping that you would be happy to meet me..

Can you imagine us spending a few weeks together or even a lifetime together! What's next? Don't you think? These are the long days before we met. It's been so long now... Seconds seem like an eternity.. Now it's the meaning of my life. I can't stop thinking about it. For me there is nothing more important our meeting! Nothing is more important than you xxxxxxx!

Enjoy the weekend!

Your love Alina...

IMG-1081.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:38 pm

.... again this stupid Ironbirds script :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Hello my dear xxxxxxxx!

Uhhh.. Finally I can write to you again...

I was in the hospital today. But don't worry, I'm fine! I just had a physical before the trip. This is so I can get health insurance. I'll need it for the trip... Besides, I haven't checked my health for a long time so I was glad to do it..

I was lucky that I managed to pass medical examination in one day. Usually at the hospital, long queues and bustle... But today was calm. I could have ended it today. But I did not have time to get the results of the tests and the conclusion about the survey. I'll do it tomorrow morning...

I often ask myself that .. what happens when we meet ??? Very interesting?? How long can we talk ?.? I think I have a lot to tell you. It'll take me a few days! Haha!

I saw a plane the other day. I thought that these "iron birds" allow to meet million people... But when I think about my future flight on Board, I'm a little scared... I can't forget the crash of two planes that was on TV. It was terrible to see the sadness and tears of the relatives of the dead people. My government is convinced that terrorist acts are impossible... They said they were working hard on passenger safety. I really want to believe it... They say that airplanes are one of the safest modes of transport. I have heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to know it in person! I'm sorry, but I don't know the exact date I can come to you right now. But I'll let you know when I can. I hope you can wait patiently. I want to give you a lot of kisses when I see you.

Today I decided not to write you much. I'm very tired after the hospital and I want to relax.

I'll write you more soon...

Your love Alina.

20280413-14450.jpg ...... I want this Hightech-Camera!

..... a Pic which will be taken in 9 years!!!!!! :party: :party: :applause: :applause:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:36 pm

..... heavy :spank: are out for keeping me busy with Bla_Bla

My love xxxxxxx!

I never forget you, and you're probably waiting for my letter. I miss you like crazy, my Prince. The closer we get, the harder it is for me to be alone... I like your romantic reasoning. You have a rich imagination. I like to read such letters... Thank you for comforting me about flying. After that, I felt a little better.

I talked to Anna about you last night. She was visiting... I told her we'd meet soon! Anna is very happy for us. She wants us to be happy. I hope someday you and Anna will be friends. I think Anna might be your friend. She said to say hi.

Today was a beautiful day. I rested and did almost nothing. I woke up.... take a shower... have breakfast... cleaned the house. I like when my house is well maintained and looks nice and clean. So began my day! After that, I went to the lab to get the test results for a medical examination. I was told that everything is fine with my health! I was glad! Hope you too??? I took the test results to the clinic and went home. On the way home, I went to the store to buy some food for dinner...

I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow because I want to stay in shape. I like when my figure is thin and looks good. Now that you have appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness I felt in my heart and soul is gone.... Now my heart is filled with you xxxxxx. In the evening I'm going to go to the Solarium to get a tan. I want like you on all 100!!!

I'll finish my letter here...

With hugs and warm kisses,

Your love Alina...

20180622-19198.jpg ..... next Pic from the Future

IMG-1585.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:26 pm

.... how usual ... some slaps and all go smooth.....

Hi my love xxxxxxx ...

Finally, I reached the computer, and with great desire I am writing you a letter. I hope everything is all right with you and you are waiting for our meeting. Today my letter will be short. I don’t have much time. I will talk about the most important thing.

Imagine, today they called me from the travel agency. I was told that tomorrow I need to arrive at the embassy for an interview for a visa and submit biometric data. If all goes well, I can get my visa! I was very worried after this call. All this was so unexpected for me. I did not think that they would call me to the embassy so quickly! My agent said that everything is in order. Now I need to prepare for the upcoming trip. I need to collect some things and documents. Tomorrow I am going to Moscow!

It seems to me that I've been waiting for this for ages. xxxxxx, I need you to send me your full name, last name, full home address, phone number and the name of the nearest airport where you can meet me. This information is required for the immigration consul. I must have this information. Without her, I can’t get an interview. It is very serious!

Probably, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will receive the documents necessary for arrival in your country. I will tell you all the news that will concern my trip. After I receive the documents, I will need to return to my hometown .. collect the necessary things and wait for the day of my flight.

On this I will end my letter and will wait for your reply ...

Your Alina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!

I've been waiting for your letter. Thank you for the information. Today I came to Moscow. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: I am very tired and cannot write to you much. I'm writing you this letter and I'm worried. Our fate will be decided today. Today I will have a very responsible and busy day! I hope I get a visa so we can see each other soon.

I know only one thing: "I want always be near with you!!!"I feel like a little girl who fell in love for the first time. You know, I'm really happy that this happened!!! I don't want it to end ever. You're in every cell of my body**** You're in my every thought..

I wish I could write for a long time. Because I'm very tired. I hope that I will write to you soon about the results of my visit to the Embassy. If I can't write from Moscow, I'll write from Kolomna. :mrgreen:

I'll keep you updated..

Your Alina.

...... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:57 pm

.... again this Embassy crap ... for what is by a Visa Sex life important??? On top no Visa or what :silly: :roll: :disagree: .... atleast Scammer have learned from my complain coz they don't mention work in the Orphanage anymore

Hello, my dear xxxxxxx!

Finally I'm home! I'm glad to write to you again! I can't wait to tell you about the Commission in Moscow. I hope you will be interested to know about it? I'll start from the beginning..

I think I deliberately visited Moscow. From the trip I had a lot of positive emotions. I never had so important and so very nervous. On the way to Moscow, I did not communicate with anyone because I thought about the interview at the Embassy. I knew that any refusal could ruin everything. I was afraid I might be denied a visa. But my worries were in vain.

I can probably get a visa. I tried hard!!! I never thought the Commission would ask such unusual questions? They asked about my sex life, my children, my work, my patriotism, my attitude to your country, my religion and beliefs. I answered all their questions in detail. I was told that my answers are unexpected, and usually applicants do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They are not used to hearing such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words that do not come from the heart and mind.

I was not given an exact answer at the interview. In the corridor I waited for the person who was in the Commission, and he told that I shouldn't worry. He said that in the near future representatives of the Embassy will contact the travel Agency and will call me to Moscow for a visa. If I open a visa, I will have to buy tickets to your country and go back to Moscow to pick up the visa and wait for the start day. I will need to buy a ticket to Kolomna from representatives of the travel Agency. The departure should take place from the Moscow airport. After I buy the tickets, I can tell you the date of my start.

I hope you will soon answer me..

Your love Alina

PS. I can't wait to pack my things =))

20180622-12107.jpg

20180622-19121.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:58 pm

...... 2 min. later

Sorry, I accidentally sent you last email, I have something with the mailbox))

..... she send last Mail + Pics once more

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:11 pm

.... between 24h a Visa...... she have just closed the Door from the Embassy and already all is ok ..... one can also overdo it

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!

Today I have good news for you... Recently an agent called me and said that my visa is available!!! I can pick her up, but only after I buy the tickets to your country.

I think it came time for us to discuss the date of our meeting. You have to think carefully before you give me an answer. I need to make sure you can meet me at the airport. For example, it would be convenient for me to come to you 27 October. What thinking?

I think about our meeting every day. After we met, my life changed dramatically for the better. My colleagues, my friends, even my clients have all noticed changes in my life. Everyone asks the same question. Everybody wants to know why I'm so happy.? Haha =))..

I think we have a lot to discuss... Like, I was wondering, what's the weather like in your town right now? Do I need to know what clothes I should wear? I don't want to take anything extra with me. I want to bring only the most necessary things! What say you? If I have enough time tomorrow, I'll buy tickets to your country. I want our meeting to take place as soon as possible.. I hope you're happy to hear that and you're also looking forward to meeting me.

Tell me how you see our first meeting. You already have plans? A secret? =)).. What are we gonna do on our first day? Where are we going?????? Of course, you don't have to answer that question. You can keep it a secret and surprise me. For example, I already have a pleasant surprise for you*** This is my gift for you. But I will keep it a secret until the day we meet..

On that note, I'm going to finish my letter.

See you soon...

Enjoy the weekend!

Your Alina

IMG-1125.jpg

IMG-1255.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

I read your letter with tears in my eyes. I feel so bad. I am very upset. I do not know what to do. My heart is breaking in pain. Forgive me xxxxxx. Please do not be offended by me. I don’t even know how and what to tell you. I thought that soon all our dreams would come true, but I was wrong ..

This morning I went to a travel agency to pick up the documents. My documents are ready! I am very pleased! I took the documents and contacted a company that sells airline tickets. I said that I need to have a ticket to Blue Grass Airport on October 27th and a ticket to Moscow with an open return date. I also asked how much it would cost? They said tickets would cost 976 usd. I asked for cheaper tickets, because the price is too high for me! But as it turned out, it’s impossible to buy tickets cheaper, because the departure date is too fast. They explained to me that tickets must be booked in advance. I asked them to offer me other flight options. We found the most suitable departure for October 27th. Tickets cost 1255 usd.

I begged them for a long time, and said that my fiancé xxxxxx is waiting for me! If I asked them a little longer, I would cry. After some time, the service agreed to reserve a ticket on my terms. But I have too little time to pay for the tickets. They said that if I did not pay the rest of the ticket price, I would lose the money I gave them. I got mad at them! But they explained that it would be very difficult to sell a ticket for a plane that flies. They will have to lower the price. I agreed. I was told to pay 1255 usd. But it was too much for me, because I had only 500 usd. It was my last money, for the plane on which I am going to come to you. It was very difficult for me to tell you this story. I did everything I could. I paid for a visa. I paid for part of the ticket. But that was not enough. There was not enough money. I asked the service to give me more time so I could raise money. I was told that I have to pay another 755 usd by October 26th. (this is the deadline) Otherwise, I will lose the money I paid. This is big money for me! But most importantly, I will miss the chance to see you xxxxxx! I thought that my money would be enough. But I failed. I thought that nothing would stop me from meeting you. But I have to pay the remaining money for the tickets.

This is a lot of money for me! For you xxxxxxx, I'm ready for anything! But I can’t cope with such expenses. I beg you xxxxxx, I'm sorry, I don’t have that much money! I have no idea where I can find them! Most of all, I want to be with you. I ask you only one thing, do not leave me. I do not want to be left alone. I wanna be with you. You are very dear to me. When I met you, I realized that you were the right man. You are the man who conquered my heart. I do not want to lose you. Forgive me! xxxxxxx, promise me you won’t leave me. I think there is always a way out! We will definitely find a solution for our meeting. Truth? I believe that we will find a way out of our situation. Right?

xxxxxx, let's look for him together. The main thing is to have patience and hope. I hope you understand me and support me.

I really need your support in this difficult and difficult time period.

I don’t know what else to tell you ...

Your sad Alina ...

...... we know which support ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm

My love xxxxxxx!

Now I feel guilty for not being able to do what I promised. I always do what I promise. Now I feel at ease. I am ashamed to ask you to help me. I must say, I can’t meet with you because I can’t pay for the tickets myself. Of course, I know that I should not ask you for money. But at the same time, I can’t come to terms with the fact that I won’t come to you. I have done too much to organize our meeting. I don’t think we have a way back!

If I refuse to meet with you, it will mean that everything was in vain. It’s terrible for me to refuse to come to you, I did everything I could. Now I want you to help me. I think there is nothing terrible if I ask you to help me. Of course, I understand that maybe you have no feelings for me, or maybe you are not interested in our meeting. I understand that the amount of money is too big. I know this, and therefore it is more difficult for me to ask you this. But at the same time, anyone can be in my conditions. Now I can only do one thing. I just have to say that I will never come to you. But I don’t want to say that because I want to meet you. That's why I have to be honest, I need your help. Of course, I understand that I should not do this. But I am an honest person. I am ashamed to ask you to help me, but life is a difficult thing, anything can happen. I can lose all my money spent. This is bad, but not fatal. 360, which I paid for a visa, and 500, which I paid for a ticket, is too much for me. But I do not regret what I did for our meeting. In fact, money is just paper. That is why I was the first to decide to meet. But I do not want all my efforts to be wasted.

Please forgive me my words. I say that because I'm desperate. I do not have much time. I need to pay 755 usd by October 26th otherwise I will lose the money I paid. I was not able to evaluate my strength, and all my efforts were spent in vain. I understand that the amount of money is too big for you. I didn’t want to ask you. I can do everything myself. My loneliness made me strong. I always lived by my own efforts, I always relied on myself. I very rarely asked anyone to help me. But now I'm not alone and I have you xxxxxxx! Therefore, I ask you to help me. I am ashamed to talk about it. But I do not see another way.

I look forward to your reply.

Your love Alina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!

Now I am very depressed. Everything has lost its meaning for me. I can’t help but sleep and eat. There is no joy for me. What a naive fool I was when I went to the agency! I should have known it was very expensive. Now I think about it and understand how stupid it was. I should have guessed .. But I didn’t do it .. Probably because I believed in us and our connection. I believed that my life could change for the better. But I see that real life is cruel and does not allow us to be together. I hate money! They always get in the way of human happiness. But why do I need all this? Why did I deserve this .. ?? You can’t imagine how I feel now ... You can’t imagine how painful it is for me to be alone now. I wish you were there and I could snuggle up to you so you could feel sorry for me .. I almost gave up on these problems. All I want is to come to you. I want simple female happiness. I want to love and be loved. I want someone to meet me when I get home from work ... preparing dinner and just taking care of me.

Perhaps this person are you? My heart tells me that you can change my life .. I did not think that this could happen to me. I did not think that I could find someone on the Internet and that all this would be so serious. I don’t know how serious this is for you. But for me now this is the main event in my life. What could be better than love! Caring is the main thing that I am missing right now. Why don’t I have anyone who could lend me some money so that I can come to you ... Is it possible that $ 755 can hinder us. It’s good to be a rich person and not need anything. It’s a pity that I’m not a rich person. But my wealth is you and your attention to me .. I really want to develop our relationship, our love. You mean a lot to me. If you can help our meeting, you will never regret it. Please do not hurt me. It all depends on you and your help. You must know that you can change our destiny. You understand? $ 755 is so much money that can decide the fate of two people ??? If I still had options for how I could pay for the tickets, then I did not ask you for help.

I have nothing more to say to you. I just don’t have the strength to write about it

Everything has lost its meaning for me ..

Your Alina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi my xxxxxxxx ..

I was looking forward to your letter. Thank you for being with me and ready to support me during this difficult period.

I could not think about my expenses, since it was the first time I went to find out the cost of a trip to your country. If I had done this before, I could have foreseen this. But I do not think it is so expensive. Last year I visited Turkey, and it was much cheaper. But a trip to your country costs almost three times as much.

Tell me that everything will be fine and we will be together .. I can no longer imagine my life without you ... I think about us all the time .. I’m thinking about meeting you ... how we will spend time together .. where are we going ... what are we doing ........... Now this is my dream. You understand? That's why I wake up in the morning .. going to work ... just breathing. Now my whole life is focused on our meeting .. I believe that when we are together, our life will change. That is why it is so important to me ... I really hope for your help.

Your Alina ...

Return to “Russian scammers”