It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <persikklubnichka@yandex.ru/anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alina Shamina; <alina_sham76@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:29 pm

.... she's back to her old behave ...... daily Bla-Bla and wasting my Time ..... I told her already before two weeks that I'll play her game of wasting time and we'll see who have the longer breath ....

Hello my love xxxxxxxx !!!

I miss you ... I will be with you ... and only with you. I don’t need the whole world without you .... I want to be with you ... to be only yours. I'm ready to be yours from head to toe. Entirely and completely ... I want to be yours, and only yours xxxxxxx. I love you very much!!!! I can not live without you. I had no idea about such strong love before. I miss you ... your warmth .... concern ... love ....

I hope that after our meeting, we will stay together forever ... I’m no longer ready to part with you beloved. I just won’t survive it ........... xxxxxx, say you love me .. I want to hear it from you again ...

Your love Alina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:04 pm

My gentle husband xxxxxxxx!

My joy in this life. I love you xxxxxxx. I am very worried about your health. And I pray to God that everything would be good with your health. I will not leave you not when. I will be yours forever. And I will be your wife. Our marriage will be very happy. Every morning we will wake up from gentle touches. I will make you coffee and serve in bed. How I dream about it. O day in which we will experience for the first time all the charms of life.

I wanna be with you. With you forever. To love each other. And be happy. I want to be with you in our fairy tale. In our little paradise. Sorry, for the small letter. I have to go now.

I hope you can help me pay for the tickets! I so want to be with you as soon as possible!

Your wife Alina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

Sorry if I cheat, the fact is that the travel agency asks when I will pay for the tickets and I don’t know what to answer.

You are my sun that warms me. Which I love with all my loving heart. And I can’t live without you my dear prince. I do not know what is happening to me. No, I probably still know. For the first time, in a long time, I met a man with whom I really began to feel I needed. This is You xxxxxx, I feel in my soul such warmth as I probably have never felt. You gave me a world that just looks like a fairy tale. Our world is with you. Simple, kind, clean world. And believe me, I will not disappear from your life. I need you a lot. Needed like air. I ceased to perceive this world without you.

I go to bed with your name. In a dream I see you. In the morning, only you are in my thoughts. There was no such moment that I did not think about you. I love you my dear xxxxxxx. Love is a fabulous sunrise in the heart. Love is two souls, but one thought, two hearts that beat as one. Love is the beginning of all that is beautiful. Fate has bestowed me. Now you are not around, but I know you feel my warming love for you. To teach a person, to dream, is not given to everyone. You did it. And I'm back in a fairy tale, alluring into the distance and frightening with its beauty. Only with the advent of you, I was able to be reborn and understand who I am. Only you helped me to become independent of my desires. My heart has learned to endure. Suffering fire, flaring up feelings and overwhelming emotions. Pass through darkness, through the jungle of evil and the desert of suffering, I have found light in my soul. Your harmony. I will not give it to anyone now or let it be taken away. Love, how diverse is this feeling. How many words can be said, how many books and poems to write! But still, no matter how much you write, it is impossible to describe everything! What I feel for you My dear ... Tender ... Beloved ...

I love you....

Enjoy the weekend honey!

Yours forever Alina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:27 pm

..... have never seen in 12 years such a dopey Vlad (or good actress)

Hello dear xxxxxx!

Do you understand that for the organization of the trip I spent a lot of time, effort and all my savings? Have you thought about this? Stop thinking only about yourself! Be a man! Do something and help me! I have prepared all the necessary documents. I got a visa approved! I paid for the tickets, but what did you do? You just sit and criticize my actions! Is this fair? Now that you have to take the last step, are you leaving me ??? Do you understand that I will lose the money that I have already paid !!! ??? Don't you feel sorry for me at all? I'm sure you can help me. I think that it is better to solve problems, rather than seek excuses. The easiest way to say that you can’t do anything! But this will not solve our problem. Right? Why don't you want to help me! I did everything for us, for our happiness. But now that I have problems, should I solve them alone? Do you think this is fair? I think that a man should always help his woman. Don't you agree? I was hoping for your understanding ... But in response I received words of mistrust. Is that after all I did for us? Is that your gratitude? I cried when I read everything you wrote to me. You should be ashamed of it!

It has been a long time since I needed your help. We have discussed a lot. But this is absolutely no use. I almost came to terms with my losses. I see you are not very worried about my problems. You don't give a damn that I sleep badly, that I cry, that I have no appetite. Have you been playing with me all this time? How can you do that? I would never do that to you. I would never refuse to help you because my feelings for you are real. I have never played with you. It's hard for me to tell you anything. I think we discussed all things. Now our future depends on your decision. If you leave me and are not ready to help me, I will not write to you anymore. But think well again, suddenly at this very moment you reject your love? Suddenly at this moment you ruin our relationship with your own hands. For what? For money?

Your Alina

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <neboyyp@phalinza.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:21 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Salute! How are you doing? Your electronic box I found on the site relationship.
My subscription is free, therefore I have only your electric box.
Now in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic many countries temporarily closed to the public.
But I think that in the near future everything will be good and it will be possible to leave abroad. At present there is wonderful opportunity to get to know each other better and start acquaintance.
On the site not specified data about you.
What country are you from? I am wanting find out everything about you. I will write in brief about myself.
I am a very positive person and adore life in all its manifestations in any colors. I wonпїЅt now many words to write.
If for you acceptable communication at a distance, then answer to me.
In the future, if we get closer, we can see each other live.
I attach my image.
Attach and you to me yours. I very interesting see you. I hope for your an answer. Goodbye!

Received: from xiunser ([104.245.92.132])
Reply-To: Snogsshibatelnaya <neboyyp@phalinza.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:25:34 -0700

CCGL-41-IPV4
Columbus Communications Grenada Ltd.
OrgId: CCGL-41
Address: P.O. Box 725
Address: Grenville Street
City: St. George's
StateProv: ST. GEORGE
PostalCode: 00000
Grenada

48yFXX.jpg

sva-KVpx-IZ.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:50 pm

.... with new Emailaddress .... seems we've to go another Round with her :evil: :cry: :mad:

Hi I am so happy that you mail me!!! I did not expect this.
For me this is the first communication on the Internet! I'm a little worried.
I thought that I was given a non-existent data.
But it turned out that you exist. I am very glad.
I'm sorry for my English, I operate a translator. I can speak
good in English.
I am do not know how to get going to tell my story. I'll start with
the most necessary.
My name is Anastasiya, I'm 36 years old.
I am was born May 15, 1984, in the not big town Kotelnich, on the banks of
the river Vyatka.
I'm have a daughter Natalia, she is 7 years old. I am will send you my picture.
I'm worked as a massage therapist at the clinic. I'm in work now.
Here I have the computer to get online. My own notebook broke down.

To be honest I'm even happy about it, because my kid for a long
time play at my notebook. It is very hurt her studies.

You know, children do not like to learn, they just like to relax with toys. Would you like to know
about COVID-19 in your city? What are your limitations? I'm so tired of wearing masks. Especially
now I don't want to wear a mask when spring has come and I am want to breathe fresh air. But now your
health and the health of the people around you are more important. Hope you got the covid-19 vaccine.
I'm do not know what else to add? you yourself may write me, do you have interesting
questions? I'm glad to answer them. I really want once
again to get an answer a letter from you. I am have to go to work. just told
me that the patient came. Have a nice day!!! once again, thank you
for your letter. I look forward to your letter and send me some of
your pics!!!
Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.165.57])
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:54:40 +0400

MF-MGSM
INFRA-AW
OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network - GPRS Access Pool No. 3
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

DCS-248480.jpg

jpg-0009328.jpg

jpg-0009675.jpg

jpg-05545.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <fpnqr@phalinza.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:44 pm

.... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam .... Horse with no name

Hello from Russia! I suspect thou meet moments in your this world when thou have very sad. Right now I bear the same.
My friend said me that I have to write man communication and this disappear I fixed to do it. I dream hook pure amour and man of for life. I have no bad habits and do sports. I will tell presently my name as shy.
If you answer hereafter I will tell name. If thou do not like to reply in that case merely tell to me no. Apparently this is my life. Wait for ye message, supposing if you're interested conservation!

Received: from mgcazowoajeo ([67.85.138.42])
Reply-To: Raznostoronnyaya <fpnqr@phalinza.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:46:08 -0700

Optimum Online
OrgId: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801

80-ASd-Gumg.jpg

JkGy6a.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:44 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx!!! Again the smile on my face and joy in my heart.
Thanks to your answer for all this . Did you like my photos? On them
not visible my height, it may be interesting to you, my height is 172 centimeters,
weight 54 kilograms.
I value communication with you. I live in a studio
apartment with my daughter.I divorced with my ex-husband, I divorced when my daughter
was 1 year old. He was cruel to me, cheated on me and he did not appreciate me like
woman. I have not seen him for 6 years. He does not help us with daughter and did not
interest in our lives. I'm disappointed in him as a man. From
family I have only mother Tatiana, grandmother Svetlana. My father
died 9 years ago. He had an accident in a car. I loved him very much.
He was a real man. It is a pity that he is not with us ... probably you
wondering why I'm not looking for a man in my city? my city very small and all the good men are already
taken :) I hope I don’t seem intrusive to you, but I want to hear your voice. I want to make sure you exist.
can you give me your phone number with your country code so I can call you? I'll call you in the coming days.
I dearly with you chat! I'm very tired of being alone.
Time goes by for me. My daughter is growing. She often asks me why her friends have a father, and she
no??? I want her to live in a complete family. I want her to have,
like all children have a mom and dad.
I myself can not substitute for her father.
Tell me a little about your life ... Tell me about your family,
work and how you like to spend your free time? I look forward to your
quick response!!! Sincerely Anastasiya!!!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([83.149.21.167])
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 14:29:13 +0400

MF-MGSM
OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network
MegaFon PJSC - Internet Service Network Operation Center
PJSC "MegaFon"
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow, 127006
Russian Federation

DCS-248480.jpg

DCS-577753.jpg

DCS-58753.jpg

DCS-78753.jpg

jpg-0009328.jpg

jpg-0009675.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Good afternoon or good morning =) !!! I do not know how much time you have now.
But I hope I'm not distracting you by my letter. Unfortunately, I don't know much about
American football. But I would like to know more. Can you tell me the rules of the game.
If you want to. I love athletics. And gymnastics. Fishing, you won't believe it, but I love it too.
You know, I would like to say once again that you are very dear to me and I appreciate your
account and chat with me. I like you and I want to clarify
clear in my intentions to you. I've fired in life by
men and do not want this again. If you do not want further
communication, please do not let me hope !!!!! It is very important to know
how do you feel about the fact that I have a child? You are not afraid?
Someday I would like to see you in live, but you know that
long distance between us. I have a job, and child and you have
probably a lot of things and work! So I want to give you my address, I
live in Russia, in Kotel'nich city, street Komsomolskaya street 6 - 19! Natalya is 7 years old and
sometimes it seems that she is growing by leaps and bounds. This year, she have already gone to the first
class.
She is very clever not for her age. She helps me around... When I cook to eat, she repeats after me.
She takes potatoes and trying to clean it with me. It looks
very funny =). She always washes her dishes and helps me in
cleaning. You should have seen the order in which she contains her things. Natalya
is all that I have ... I love her very much, but sometimes she did not
listen me. She need father's education and care. On weekends,
when I take a break at work, I try to give more attention to
Natalya. There in my small town are not many places where you can
take a walk with your child. Sometimes we go to the park or just walk on
street. In the evening, we make her studies together! xxxxxx I hope that
you understand me correctly. I do not want that you to take offense at me....
I'm going to wait for your answer to my letter! Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.208])
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 12:57:12 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

DCS-0059890.jpg

DCS-009778.jpg

DCS-456789.jpg

DCS-5879890.jpg

DCS-59890.jpg

..... given address Кировская обл., Котельничский р-н, Котельнич г., Комсомольская ул. 6, 612601

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:59 pm

xxxxxx you have no idea how I am glad to your answer. I'm in very
good mood. I'm glad that you understand me and your intentions to me are
serious. Now I know that I have a good friend. Even though we are far from each
other. Today is a very hard day at work ... As I said,
I work in a local hospital ... I have a lot of work. Since I'm one
sometimes I need to earn. I get a call from nearby villages,
to do massage for adults and small children. Sometimes
people whose children I do massage do not give me money. They give me meat, milk,
potatoes. All what they are rich. I can not refuse them. Many
children have problems with backbone. Without my professional treatment,
children are poorly developed. Many of them do not have the money, and asked me for help.
My mother brought me up so that it is necessary to help people! I
like my job! I have many times been invited to work at the clinic in
Moscow. Luring big salary. But the money in life is not
the main thing. I hope that you have the same opinion. And I've never lived in a big
city. I think the big cities spoil people! I want to learn how about your life?
Now I have to go to work. In a minute the
patient will come. I have to finish the letter. It makes me feel
sad. When I am writing you a letter as if you were next to me. And
Now I must go xxxxxx and I say goodbye to you till tomorrow. Anastasiya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.204])
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 11:02:48 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

099090.jpg

dsc44534.jpg

jpg-6784.jpg

pgp53345.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Good afternoon !!! Today I was in a hurry when I was going to work.
I was anxious to see your letter. I'm glad that you wrote today.
My friend came to my house yesterday evening after work. Her name is
Maria. She is my best friend. We have not seen for a long time and yesterday we
long spoke . I told her about you and me. Anna asked me to send you
greetings from her. Has long wanted to ask you? Do you have a detrimental
habits? I myself do not smoke. Alcohol is used only in the company's
holidays. Of course, I will not mind that you will have harmful
habit, but everything should be the measure. I believe that because many families crumbling
consequence of alcohol consumption. As this is bad
impact on the education of children. Children look to adults and in
future themselves repeating adult's mistakes! Do you have a hobby?
Spend some free time!? I try to spend more time with
my child. We love to go to the village to my grandmother. I like
countryside life. We bathe in the river, collecting berries and mushrooms in the woods.
We ride a bike. In winter, ice skating and skiing. I like
going to the gym. I'm trying to keep one's figure. I like
active rest. I always encourage people to do so. I help my grandmother with
housework. She has a large vegetable garden, cow and chicken. She taught
me love and cherish nature. I forgot to tell you. At home I have a
dog. His name is Sharik. I found him on the street. He was all dirty,
he had a wound on his back . He was very thin and hungry.
I could not pass by and decided to shelter it. He is very kind and gentle dog. To me
it is time to work. I'll wait for your letter. Anastasia.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.210])
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 11:04:00 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

DCS-00659.jpg

DCS-54432.jpg

DCS-6686753.jpg

DCS-66867654.jpg

DCS-876765.jpg

DCS-876766.jpg

DCS-876767.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <egrbz@phalinza.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:54 pm

..... from 419

Hey. Glad to meet you.
I am interested in meeting a foreign man. I'm interested in a long relationship.
What is important to you in a relationship?
Tell me something about yourself. What is your hobby? I would be interested to know you.
Waiting for an answer.

.... IP shows Google-Fiber

99nV.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:48 pm

It is very pleased to see your letter xxxxxx. In the morning before work
I drove Sharik to veterinary clinic. It was vaccinated.
It is easy for me to communicate with you. It feels as if we
know each other all our lives. I'll come to trust you. You probably
wondering why I was left without a husband? I met my husband when
I was still at university. I was only 20 years old. We had it all
well, we loved each other. He cared for me beautifully. He gave almost
flowers every day. He spoiled me presents. I studied. He was always
close around and helped me. After graduation, I went to get a job
to the hospital. My husband opened the business. He hired workers engaged in repair
machines. we all was well until Nataliya is not a year old.
He went to my best friend Irina, with whom we studied together at the
School and worked together. I trusted her as my own sister. I
introduced her to my husband. At our wedding, she was a girlfriend
bride in Russia it is called the witness. Once I came
from work early, and found them in bed ... And my daughter
Nataliya, they were locked in another room. I was terrified. I had
dark in my eyes, I almost fainted. I did not know what to
do. I could not talk or breathe. I silently took my daughter and left
to Mom. I did not pick up my things. I do not know why I tell it
you. To be honest, I never told anyone this. Even my mother does not know
this. I tell you this because it is easy to me now. I found you
and let the past go. Hopefully in the future this will not happen again.
I could not bear such a betrayal again. I am sad now because I have to go home ...
when I write you a letter it seems that you are near !!! See you soon :)!!!
Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.200])
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 11:09:56 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

JPG-003133.jpg

JPG-003134.jpg

JPG-09094.jpg

JPG-098787.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:29 pm

.... there was no Fire today .....

Hello dear xxxxxx How are you? I hope my last letter did not strained
you. I was thinking all yesterday night about it.
Maybe I should not have written this all about the ex-husband to you?
I know I have written that the heart says.
Today could not get to work in five hours. I had to stand on
street. The building next door from my work caught fire. Firefighters arrived and
they blocked the road. Firefighters carried people from the burning building. People
inhaled carbon monoxide. I helped doctors to provide first aid.

It was very scary. I worried about people. But thank God, all
alive. Now we have a lot of work. I have to make up for the missing
working time. I quarreled with the boss. They say that I should
go to work through the back door. But I could not throw people in
trouble. I think that I did the right thing. I have a lot of emotions now,
it is necessary to calm down and get to work. There's no time to write more.
I will try to write again before I will go home ... Your Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.214])
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 12:31:07 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:48 am

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!! I began to wake up every morning with thoughts
about you. I have no other joy than to think about you, present
you around and dream about our future. Thoughts of you do not
go out from my head. I have not experienced such feelings long ago. Sometimes
I think that I'm going crazy. I began increasingly represent us
together !!! I did not think that I can once again experience such feelings.
We know little of each other, but you have already take a place in my heart and my
life. I grateful to my destiny and my curiosity for for our acquaintance.
I remember when I was terribly nervous when you wrote me first letter.
I was afraid that you did not properly understand my thoughts and intentions.
But now I see that we understand and feel each other. Do you feel it?
Maybe it's our destiny. You just imagine that we live in
thousands of kilometers from each other. We speak and think in different
languages, but this does not prevent us to get acquainted. I want
to know you more. I want to be worthy of your attention. Maybe,
this letter will seem to you too frankly. But I can no longer
keep these thoughts inside me. I look forward to your sincere
response. Your Anastasia

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.210])
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 11:30:04 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

8694.jpg

90909.jpg

JPG7857543.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”