It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <persikklubnichka@yandex.ru/anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx !!! I thought yesterday about what reaction you will have to my letter.
I'm glad that you understand me. My mother Tatyana came to visit us today. I'm sending you her photo.
I asked mother to take Natalya to her for a few days because I have no one with whom I can leave daughter
at home.
The accident occurred at the Natalie's school. Hot water pipe burst and flooded the whole first floor.
I told mother about you and me. Of course, she was surprised that Icommunicate with man from another country.
She worries about our with daughter future . She asked a lot of questions about you.
Mother asked how do you think about my
daughter? She asked how will we solve the problem with the fact that we live in different
countries? I said that we are getting to know each other and did not think about
meeting. My mother is very happy that the man appeared in my life.
She knows that no one was at me for a long time. Mother really wants to get to know you.
She sends her greetings to you! She could not sleep today, probably.
She will be thinking all night about what I told her.
I hope that I did the right thing. Write me please what do you think about it?
I thought about what she had said about our meeting with you, when I went to work.
She's right that we live in different countries. We must make great efforts to meet.
Correspondence letters is one thing, but the meeting in live is another.
You can only understand a person looking into the eyes.
But I think that I have known you all my life. You're getting own person to me.
I'm beginning to worry about you every day.
I think about what are you doing now about what you eat. I think about your mood.
Everything that happens in your life is important to me!!! You are very dear to me.
I really do not want to end my letter because when I write to you, I think that I'm talking to you.
But my work is calling me. It's time to work. I really miss you and wait for
your letter. I kiss you! Your Anastasia

.... its the same crap from her 23.06.2018

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.207])
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:14:21 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

DCS-645343.jpg

DCS-656564.jpg

DCS-684953.jpg

DCS-689453.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi, how are you doing xxxxx ? I am writing you a letter again, my dear.
I hope that my last letter was not load to you.
Yesterday I came home after work. Home was quiet, because my daughter is at my mother.
I felt very sad in my soul.
The flat is not enough children's laughter.
I already miss of my daughter. I have spoken with her by phone an hour ago. She said that she is all right.
My mother lives in the village. They walked by the river today. I also would like to walk there with you.
I rarely have dreams lately. xxxxxx you will not believe, but tonight I had you in my dreams.
In the dream I was running for you, and you smile turned out farther away from me.
Then I stopped running and you yourself came up to me. I do not remember what happened next.
When I woke up, I forgotten this moment.
But I remember the feeling of joy and warmth from the meeting with you.
I woke up at five in the morning, and then could not sleep.
I tried to remember the dream completely all this time.
When I came to work today head doctor came up to me.
He said that I have changed. He said that I am now constantly fly somewhere in the thoughts.
He said about smile on my face and that I began to think less about work.
The chief doctor asked me with a smile on his face: you're in love with somebody?
I was very surprised that he asked it. Is it really strike the eye? I began to spend time little with people at work.
More and more often I try to go home and dream of you. Probably, I fall in love with you xxxxxx .
All the time I think about you. I imagine that you arrive to my city that we are together with you!!!
But then I begin to think that you are far from me and maybe we will never see each other.
Tears appears in my eyes of those thoughts. I'm absolutely alone and only your letters warm my heart.
I am very glad that you came in my life. I want to believe that you are my destiny, that we
made for each other!!! I'm sorry, that I am so frank but I have no one to share my feelings.
I wrote this to you and in I feel easily in my soul right now.
I would like to hug and kiss you now. I really trust you.
I hope that you feel the same feelings to me. I really want this!!!
I beg you not to play with me please. Speak always the truth to me.
I look forward to your answer and your photo. Your Anastasia

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.164.216])
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 11:02:55 +0400

MF-MGSM
INFRA-AW
OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network - GPRS Access Pool No. 3
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russia

DCS-009786.jpg

DCS-046043.jpg

DCS-089685.jpg

DCS-343555.jpg

DCS-464754.jpg

DCS-65464.jpg

DCS-858568.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <zhicn@malsanet.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Greeting!
How are you? Your electronic box I found on the site relationship. My subscription is free, therefore I have only your electric box.
Currently in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic of most countries temporarily not open. But I hope that soon everything will be good and it will be possible to leave abroad. At present there is excellent opportunity to get to know each other closer and start chat.
On the site not specified information about you.
What city are you from?
I am wanting find out everything about you.
I will tell in brief about myself. I am a very cheerful person and love life in all its manifestations in any colors.
I donпїЅt see the point now much to write.
If for you acceptable communication at a distance, then give an answer to me. In the future, if we get closer, we can meet. I send you photo.
Send and you to me yours. I interesting see you. Waiting for your an answer. All the best!

Received: from nmwxqazpjggxi ([202.175.118.130])
Reply-To: Zabotlivaya <zhicn@malsanet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 20:03:49 -0700

CTM-MO
CTM NOC
Rua de Lagos, Telecentro, Taipa
Macau

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:28 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!! How was your day? How are you doing? I really miss you.
Today, my mother came and brought back my daughter.
At daughter's school eliminated an accident with a pipe.
The school reopened for lessons. Mom will sleep with us today.
They are very tired from the road. I made them eat. My mother asked how are you ???
She asked do I communicate with you? I said that very attached to you and fell in love with you.
My mother is very worried about us. I told my mom that I will soon
have a vacation from work. I've been waiting for this for whole year.
I will spend more time at home with my daughter.
We will go to the grandmother to the village, we will spend time in nature.
Of course, I would very much like to spend a vacation with you!
It would be the best vacation of my life!!!
I start save money to come to you.
I want to see your country.
I want you to show me your favorite places where you like to relax.
I want you introduced me to your family and friends.
I feel warm at soul at the thought of it.
My dream is to see you in live.
My heart always wants to be near you.
I want to hear your voice, see your eyes.
I do not have enough now your kind, gentle, love-filled look to me.
I want to be with you and look into your beautiful eyes close-close, at a distance of breathing.
And your smile is a something that makes me forget about all the problems and troubles.
I miss you so much. Kids love gifts.
And for me, you're bestowed by heaven gift. I love you!
I hope that by reading this letter, you are experiencing the same feelings for me that you miss me too.
You have no idea how I want to run to you, fall at your strong manly chest to feel the scent of of your body.
Believe in the sincerity of my words, because before I did not say it to someone. Why?
Because I never loved like I love you! I myself surprised that, but I can not do something. And I do not want to do something.
You're the best, you're the beloved, you are most dear to me, a man for whom I will go into the fire and into the water!
And to the edge of the world! At the end of my letter I wish a meeting to the two of us as soon as possible,
I'm waiting it more than anything else.
I hope that the feeling is mutual. Goodbye, my dear. Do not forget me, write to me. I kiss you and I love you!!!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.164.218])
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:39:37 +0400

MF-MGSM
INFRA-AW
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russia

DCS-090903.jpg

DCS-464224.jpg

DCS-6674949.jpg

DCS-898899.jpg

DCS-9090009.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 am

Hello my love xxxxxx !!! I and my mother had an interesting conversation about you yesterday.
We had a long conversation with her about my future with you.
She offered me to meet with you. Because I have to start a vacation after a week. Of course, it's a good idea.
Mother said she will gladly keep an eye on my child! I understand that I can not take my daughter with me.
At first, I myself should come to you. We need to know each other better. Moreover my daughter have to go to
school. I do not know how we meet and how much it will cost. I have never been abroad and I can not imagine what to do to come to you!
What do you think about our meeting with you? Do you want me to come to you?
I really want to meet and test our feelings. You attract me very much!!!
My heart tells me that you are the person with whom I will be all my life!
We are adults and I believe that letters will not replace our meeting.
When we will be together, we will check our feelings and we will think about our future.
If you agree that I should come to you, then I will go to the KIROV. It is the nearest big city to me.
There I will find out what I need to travel to you. I have some money, I hope it will be enough to come to you.
Honey, I'm so lonely without you. There are emptiness and indifference to everything that is happening around me.
Your love - this is the most precious thing in my life, and now I'm especially clearly understand it.
You are my joy, my soul, my light and my air. Sometimes it seems to me that not only you know about it, but also all around, because my feelings for you just can not be overlooked. I am waiting for your answer, and
I think only about you xxxxxx .
I will always be only yours! Anastasiya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.164.226])
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 12:00:10 +0400

MF-MGSM
INFRA-AW
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russia

DCS-009987.jpg

DCS-454545.jpg

DCS-54443.jpg

DCS-64464.jpg

DCS-65645.jpg

DCS-787999.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <wnxrvzm@malsanet.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:32 am

.... from 419-Mailaccount

Hi!
How are you doing? Your electronic box I found on the site relationship. My subscription is trial, for this reason
I have only your electric box.
Currently in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic of most countries temporarily not open. But I think that
in the near future everything will be good and it will be possible to leave abroad. At present is excellent opportunity to get to know each other better and start acquaintance.
On the site not specified information about you.
What city are you from?
I am interested find out as best as you can. I will write in brief about myself.
I am a very cheerful person and adore life in all its manifestations in any colors. I donпїЅt see the point now many words to write. If for you not a huge complexity relationship at a distance, then answer to me.
In the future, if we get closer, we can see each other live. I share with you my image.
Attach and you to me yours. I interesting see you. Waiting to receive from you an answer.
All the best!

Received: from bjcojnbrwjsm ([46.126.172.143])
Reply-To: Divnaya <wnxrvzm@malsanet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 21:37:43 -0700

CABLECOMMAIN-NET
Liberty Global B.V.
UPC Schweiz GmbH
Bern
Biel/Bienne
Switzerland

lpfy.jpg

orCAkd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx !!!
I am very glad to see your answer again, if you are ready to meet me in your country, then
I will go to Kirov tomorrow to begin to make the documents.

Write me the name of the airport where I will come.
I hope that you meet me at the airport.
I am very worried, because soon we will be together.
I imagine our meeting with you and as we run towards each other,
the way you hug me and kiss me. The tears of happiness come to my eyes from these thoughts.
I will be with my favorite man soon!!! I'm happy!
I am ready to shout about it everywhere, but I can to shout it only in my mind ..
I'm at work right now. I will be take the day off for tomorrow to go to Kirov.
My mother stayed at my home to keep an eye on my daughter.
I hope that I will succeed tomorrow in Kirov and soon we will be together.
I'll write you all details about my trip when I come from Kirov.
I must work now! I love you and I miss you. Your Anastasiya

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.234.171])
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:17:24 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:30 am

.... seems they work also Nightshift in Kirov, otherwise I'm really impressed how she managed all this over the Night..... and, is she now at work or at Home :thinking:

Hello my love xxxxxxx.!
I recently arrived from Kirov. I came home, talked with my daughter, with mother and went to bed.
Now I am back at work and I am writing this letter to you. I hope you understand me correctly and read it carefully. It is very important.
When I arrived in Kirov yesterday, I immediately went to the travel agency. I was explained everything there.
I was asked to write an application for a visa to your country. I filed an application for an international passport also.
I will get this passport in an accelerated program in 3 days. I will need to pick up a visa in Moscow after about week.
maybe even earlier, since I am vaccinated against covid! I also had to provide a certificate of vaccination against covid -This is a must! I provided everything.
To conclude a contract with a travel agency, I needed to do: two photos (5x5), health insurance,
provide information from the employer, the document on registration from place of residence and birth certificate.
In the contract also specified that the travel agency will book airline tickets for me to your side and back.
I need pay 1070 euros for all their services. Flight tickets to your side and back are included.
I have only 680 euros. I don't have 390 euros. I did not think that the trip to you is so expensive.
The Russian currency very much fallen in price against the international currencies. It would be enough my money to come to you earlier.
I was very upset. I spoke with my mother and asked this lacking money from her.
But she said that she has only 10 000 rubles, which is about 108 euros. My mother said that she need money too, if I will go to your country.
She will need to buy food and to transport my daughter to school. For this is needed money too. My income is just 20,000 rubles per month.
For me 390 euros is a big amount. I don't know where I can take it. I will have to cancel the trip to you probably.
I'm so sorry ... I've already imagined our meeting with you. Probably my destiny is to be alone all my life.
I hoped that in a few days we'll be together, but our plans are crumbling. I feel the pain to tears ...
It is a pity that it is not in my power to change all the circumstances which keep us in the distance.
It's hard to love at such distance. Sometimes I just go crazy, but I know that I am not alone, you're with me.
Your warmth and care are felt even through the thousands of kilometers! I don't want to lose you...
I took day off for today because I can not work in this emotional state. All my thoughts are only about you and our meeting.
I have to go home now to buy products and cook food. I feel really heavy. I love you very much ... And miss you...

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.234.170])
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:05:33 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:21 pm

.... I requested a schedule from her Day yesterday coz her mail didn't make sense but she ignored my heavy slaps

My dear xxxxxx.
I couldn't find the money. I tried to borrow from colleagues and my friends, but after this covid everyone
has difficulties. And I have nothing left to do but turn to you xxxxxx. I have exhausted all my possibilities.
You are the man in our relationship and now everything is in your hands. Whether we meet with you or not,
it's up to you, I took a step towards meeting you, our relationship, our future ... I gave everything that I
had and assumed all the obligations, but I didn't manage to do it before end. And I hope for you, my beloved
xxxxxxx! Do you need me, as much as I need you ...? I love you very much and how difficult it all seemed,
we do it for our sake and our relationship. Meeting is the next stage in our life with you, I am ready for
this meeting, I am very worried that these problems with money may decide our fate not in our favor ...
I don't want to believe this!
Hope you can help? Think about how you can solve this problem?
I don’t want money to decide to be with you or not, no, no, I don’t even want to think about it.
Now I am experiencing tremendous stress and at the same time the fear that I might lose you, because I don’t
know if you can help me, get to you. Thoughts about you and our meeting do not leave me, I cannot sleep or eat peacefully, knowing that I have you, my loved one, my love, my soul mate. It becomes intolerable from the monetary barrier that has become between our meeting. I am hoping that you will help us get him over and meet as soon as possible. I am ready to meet, ready to share my life with you and to be near, no matter what happens, to love you in sorrow and in joy, in wealth and in poverty!
Having met you, I learned the meaning of true love. I promise that as long as I live, I will honor and
respect you.
I will become better for you and will work to make our relationship better every year.
I promise to be honest and listen to you, always respect your opinion.
I promise that I will be faithful to you in body and soul. I promise to be yours forever. But for this we
need real life and this meeting!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.234.172])
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 10:56:36 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

DCS-248646.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:14 pm

.... is she really so daft and don't know how to get the Money???? NO! ... its typical playing of Time and wasting our Time ... its not my Business to find out for her and she's sitting with her butt at home on the Couch :evil:

Hello my love xxxxx!!! I could not sleep last night.
I thought about you and about our meeting.I was very worried that we will not see.
I can not survive the separation from you.
But now, after reading your letter, I am happy!I see the seriousness of your intentions about our future.
You're the real man. I am glad that you can help us to meet. We'll be together, I'm happy!!
I will be with you soon. We will see and feel each other. I want as soon as possible to be in your embraces.
I want to hug you and never let you go. I wish that you will always be with me.
I do not want to seem stupid but I do not know how I will be able to get the money.
I never faced this situation. Do I have to go to the bank and find out everything in the bank?
Maybe you know how I can get the money?

I can not go to the bank now, because I must work today.
Today I was asked to stay on duty at the clinic. Tomorrow I will find out everything.
Maybe you'll be able to know something about it till tomorrow?
I am sure that our love will help us to overcome all difficulties.
We must be together! I believe in our bright future!!! You are my Love!!!
There are so many thoughts in my head now. And I do not know how to start working.
I really can not think about work. All my thoughts are only about you.
I hurry to begin work. Too bad that I can not write you more.
You must know that you are always in my mind and my heart.
I miss you and love you.
I'm yours! Anastasiya!

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.233.91])
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:05:22 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya A. Semenova; <anastasiyakrasa@phalinza.org>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:01 pm

..... next Vlad who uses TINKOFF-Bank

My dear xxxxxx, thank you for your letter. Your words always warm my soul. I am glad that soon we
will finally be together. I went to the bank and found out how you can help me.
I have a bank account, but my bank account is not international. The bank explained that I needed to open a multicurrency account.
So that I can receive your transfer and use my account even in your country.
I give you the necessary data to transfer money to my account in usd, 467 usd:

Beneficiary - Semenova Anastasiya Alekseevna
Beneficiary’s Account - 40817840900001969156
Beneficiary Bank - Tinkoff Bank
Beneficiary’s Bank SWIFT - TICSRUMM
Beneficiary’s Bank Address - Bldg. 26, 38A, 2 Khutorskaya str., Moscow, 127287
Payment Details - Own funds transfer under Agreement № 5326319299 Semenova Anastasiya Alekseevna. Without VAT.

The bank said that the money can go within 3-5 days.
Also, I may need a check (receipt) from you about sending money to confirm that the money was sent to me, and not by accident or any mistake.
I hope you can help me soon.
Soon we will be together and I cannot find betrayed my joy of meeting you.
Goose bumps are running through my body, I can't think of anything else, I'm in anticipation of the most important event in our relationship with you.
I feel so good with you! And I understand that it will be even better when we meet face to face.
You are my support, I know that you feel me and my emotions, you are my soul mate and you and I have a great future.
I believe and know that you and I will succeed and we will be happy ...
I love you so much.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.27])
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:32:54 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

DCS-3457003.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Today I was so cold without you xxxxxx.... So empty in the room .... And I hate bed and room because you're
not around right now. I can’t say that I hate the whole world, because there are a lot of good and
bright things in it. But you are the most expensive of all and everything. Expensive. You know about it
.... Everyone knows about it: walls, floors, ceilings, furniture, doors. They pity me, they see how
often I cry. And the pillow is a girlfriend, every evening, bathes under the waterfall of my tears ....
I can't help but cry. We are very far apart. I thank you for being with me. Yes, you are close, despite
the distance. I see your eyes when I close my ... They are so beautiful, so charming .... You are
always there .... You are in my heart, in my soul, in my dreams, in my thoughts, in my mind, in my
life. I feel bad without you, sad, bored, sad. Rather, our meeting. I miss you so much.

P.S. To be honest, there are very strange rules in your bank. But of course it's not a problem for
me to send you a photo of my passport. I will attach this photo in this letter.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.35])
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 10:08:47 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

my passport.JPG: 05/04/21; 09:28pm, Apple iPhone 7 Plus

.... Pic is wrong, Date of issue don't match with her B-day. Eventhough it was a very good work, Boris was sloppy ..... first Line machine-readable Part: (Wheel of Fortune) .... I buy the missing "S" :mrgreen: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Hi, my sweetie xxxxxx... I miss you. I hope you received my letter yesterday?
I sent you a photo of my passport. I hope everything will be
fine now. I just can't stop thinking about you. I look forward to our
meeting. I imagine myself in your arms now and go
crazy. Days without you stretch terribly long and dreary. To think
that I should be apart from you during the week is a painful thought.
My love for you is growing every day. I love you, and the words are
not able to convey it. Being close to you, for me the biggest gift.
Thoughts about you are spinning in my head all day long, and I can't
wait for the hour when we will be together, my love. I'm waiting for
you ... I love you so much.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.26.232.36])
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 11:18:50 +0400

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 pm

About what are you talking? Are you play with me?

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([31.173.82.217])
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:38:14 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
127006 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Return to “Russian scammers”