It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Viktoriya; <milayaa.odna@gmail.com/kiss.nastyavery@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:54 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello! I hope my letter has come to you and you will read it. I decided to show my interest in you in order to recognize you. I have your email address from a marriage agency. From where they have your address, I do not know. I hope this will not be a problem! I promise not to waste your time in vain, but I want your time busy with interesting conversation and acquaintance.
My name is Viktoriya, or shortly Vika. I am 33 years old. I'm from Russia. I live in the city of Tula, an old but beautiful city. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree?
Sometimes for happiness, a woman is ready to take the first step. I am here to meet a good, kind, reliable, strong man. I am only interested in a serious relationship, some short ties do not interest me. I am alone, a free girl. I want to build a family, long-term relationship. After all, only by recognizing each other, we can see what lies ahead.
I'l attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer! Vika

Received: from 92.119.160.85 (UnknownHost [211.54.74.50])
Reply-To: Vika <milayaa.odna@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 21:59:26 +0300

KORNET
Korea Telecom
IP Manager
Gyeonggi-do Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si Buljeong-ro 90
Republic Of Korea

colnce.jpg

...... RPO is Кристи Лапочка/Kristi Lapochka from Yoshkar Ola

https:/ /topdb.ru/kristi2552

https:/ /vk.com/kristi2552 ..... 1553 Pics, 8162 Friends

Kristina Ershova
.instagram.com/kristi_lapulechka/

... she offers in her vk.com and Instagram Flats to Rent for 1 Hour, 1 Night, 1 Day or longer allover Yola and she gives her Mobile number in vk.com for WA & Viber ... last Post from April 2019 :thinking:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <milaya.odnaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:47 pm

...... new Emailaddress and I move a "a" ..... typical Yola, never read Mails

Hello xxxxxx! Thank you for your reply, I am very pleased that you paid attention to me. I am only writing you my answer today. There was no internet access at the weekend. I hope we find a lot in common, interesting, and our conversation will be fascinating and serious. How are you? How are you feeling? I'm very well. And I am very serious about our acquaintance. I hope you are a really serious man, and also show only serious qualities. Probably now it’s easier to get acquainted through the Internet than in life. Therefore, I chose just this way of dating through the Internet. I am in search of my partner, and so I decided to contact the agency. Since I want to meet a decent man. And so I decided to look for a man in another place, and not where I live). Hope I'm lucky. Because now I will meet you! I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I have your mail address from a marriage agency. From where they have your address, I do not know. :liar: :liar: :liar: But I hope that there is no problem. Perhaps it is fate that we met here!
My goals for you are acquaintance, communication, a future meeting and a real relationship. I am ready for the changes that may be ahead of us. Yes, I understand and fully realize that we are from different countries with you, but I believe that this is not a problem. On the contrary, distance attracts people and makes relationships more insane. I agree? Yes, I live from Russia in the city of Tula. Have you heard of such a city? I hope that you and I will not prevent the distance between us, and we will continue to recognize each other. Where exactly do you live? What is the name of your city?
Now about me. I am not in any relationship, I am a free girl, my heart is free). I do not smoke. Do you have any bad habits? I have not been married, I have no children. It so happened in my life that I probably have not yet met such a person with whom I would connect my life. Therefore, there are no children, and was not married. But I think that everything is ahead of me, and everything will turn out. Have you been married? Do you have children?
I am 33 years old, birthday is November 3. Zodiac sign Scorpio. By nature I’m very kind, sympathetic, I like to help people, responsible and economic. My height is 173, weight 54. I have higher education, graduated from the University. I'm just as interested to know about you. Please tell about yourself, and send photos). I hope that we will find a lot in common and interesting with you, and continue to communicate every day. I think that you are an interesting, serious man, and will prove yourself only from the best side. And already time will show what will unite us and what lies ahead. Write a good day! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.146]) ..... it's Yola!
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 17:30:00 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow

1.jpg

1i.jpg

1iam.jpg

Distance between Tula and Yoshkar-Ola (Russia): 935.84 km

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:15 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I am very glad to hear from you, to see your letter. We will be familiar). I have a good day, good mood. How are you? How are you feeling? It is nice to meet a serious man, I hope that our communication will be useful, informative and interesting. This is the first time I’m chatting on the Web, not before when I didn’t use a computer before. Therefore, do not pay attention to any minor errors I have). Do you know any other foreign languages? I speak English well, I don’t know other languages, but Russian is also my native language. I would like to tell you right away that I do not use social networks, there is not any interest in these social networks. I used to, but somehow the interest disappeared, so I don’t sit in social networks. Do you use any social networks? I believe that here it is quite convenient to communicate, and then in the future we will find some other way to communicate. Have you agreed?).
What do you do in your free time? What hobbies do you have? And what more do you like to do? Since I work every day, there is not much free time, usually on weekends. But I like a lot of different hobbies, and I like to spend time actively and with benefit. I like to swim, I like long walks, outdoor recreation, especially camping with tents. I like to read books, do self-development). On weekends, I like just going shopping to somehow relax and take a walk. I don’t like noisy companies, I don’t like discos or any bars. I prefer home rest more, watch a good movie. Can you play some kind of sport? Sometimes on weekends I go to the pool to swim.
xxxxxx where do you work? What is your work related with? It so happened that I learned the specialty of Social Teacher, but I work in a completely different field. Since our labor market is full, and finding a good job is not so simple. Now I work in a commercial and industrial company, a furniture salon. I work as a manager, accept orders and send them to the assembly. The work is not complicated, and I like it. My work day starts at 08:30 in the morning, and I work until 18:00 in the evening, I work 5 days a week, and two days off.
I hope that you will like me and will be interesting to you. I liked you at first glance, and I want to know you even more. I hope that we will write to each other every day. I hope this is the fate that we met each other! Indeed, for each person there is a soul mate. I agree? Send more of your photos! I shall wait for your answer! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.201])
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:11:43 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow

2.jpg

2-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I am very glad to hear from you, to see your letter. I like our conversation, and I like you. I have a great desire to continue our relationship with you. At first glance, you are a very kind and serious man). I am very glad that for so many thousands of kilometers, we are interested in each other. And it’s not so important where the person is, the main thing is that he suits you). Right? I am very glad that you are talking about yourself, and we pay attention to each other. I think that at this stage of dating we need to pay attention to each other, to recognize, ask and conduct a dialogue. The most important thing is to have a desire to get to know each other, to have a desire to build a relationship, then I believe that everything should work out. What do you think? Like a day? How are you feeling? How is the weather? Everything is in order, my mood is wonderful and I feel good. Try to send me your photos!
This is truly my first online dating experience. Not when I did not use a computer to write letters, to get to know somewhere on the Internet. For me, all this is new. I decided to ride this step to meet a man in another place. This is my personal desire. Not that there are no men nearby, but I want a man from another country. Because I want a change in my life. And I'm ready for it. Yes, and the most convenient option is to get to know here. How long have you been on the Internet? Already met someone? Why did you decide to find someone on the Internet too? All these are trifles, and especially they will not affect our connection. The main thing is that I and you should be interested in communicating with each other. Right?
Tell me about the place where you live? Do you have a big city? Do you have your own housing? or do you live with someone? What is the standard of living in your country? As I wrote to you, that I live in the city of Tula - this is the average city in terms of population (about 500 thousand people). Old, but quite beautiful and developed city. I was born here and still live. But in the future I’m ready to move, if necessary). Because for all these years, there’s absolutely nothing that keeps me here. I do not have my own housing, I rent an apartment, inexpensive, and very good. I live alone. About my family: I do not have a father. I don’t know him at all. He left us, and left somewhere, and since then we don’t know anything about him. When I was a teenager, my mother met another man, and left with him. And I was left to raise my grandmother. It so happened that I grew up under the guidance of my grandmother). Thanks to her for that. I have a sister, she is a little younger than me. She lives in another city with her family. My family is very small). What about you, tell us about your family !? At the expense of sports, I like Biathlon, football, hockey.
xxxxxx honestly, I am very pleased that I met you. I am pleased to share with you about my life. I hope you are interested too). Have a nice day. I shall wait for your answer. Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.37]) ..... it's Yola
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 16:03:43 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow

33.jpg

3333.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Good day xxxxxx! Now every day I look forward to your letter. It is very interesting to me. Thank you for sharing with me about your life. Thus, every day we get to know each other better). Yes, my intentions for you are the most serious, I hope that we will achieve what we want, and this is a real relationship. Yes? After all, we are here to show and prove to each other what we really want. Right? I have a great mood and a good day. I feel good. How's your day? How are you feeling? I like you very much as a man. I think that you have something that really hooked me, and I chose you. Yes, now we communicate via the Internet, but there is nothing wrong with that, through the Internet we will recognize each other, and then we will see what lies ahead. And I hope that there will be no distance. Right? Most importantly, we now have a desire, and there is a desire to move on! It’s a pity that you do not send photos to me. Can you send photos? It’s unfortunate that your ex-girlfriend did just that to you. we are Russian girls, not when we will not allow ourselves such a thing. Personally, I would never have gone for treason. I am a decent girl.
xxxxxx how long have you been without a relationship and alone? How long has your last relationship ended? How did you come to meet a girl on the Internet? It so happened that my last relationship ended more than six months ago. Since then I have not had any relationship. All that was in the past, nothing connects me anymore. I am a free girl. I am ready for a new life, for a new relationship. Six months that I was alone, I did not think about any relationship, and thought about the future life. Now the time has come that it is time to start a family, and something serious in my life. The relationship ended because there was no continuation. And I’m already an adult, and I need a family. All that is in the past, nothing connects me anymore. I decided that I want to change my life and meet a man from another country. We have enough men here, but I'm not looking at anyone. So I came to the conclusion that you can get acquainted through the Internet, because in our time it is much easier to do. Yes, and even more so every day you work, and as that time there is no time for personal life. But I myself realize that it is needed, and you need to create a family. And I will go to my goal).
xxxxxx you were in Russia? if so, in which cities or city? What rest do you like: active, do something, or just lie down at home? Personally, I didn’t when I didn’t leave Russia, it wasn’t so necessary, I wasn’t in other countries. But I think so, then the time has not come yet, and all my main trips are yet to come. I still have time to see other countries). What kind of music to listen to? What kind of movies do you like to watch? I usually listen to Russian music, and what they sing on the radio. I like different films, I watch any films, the most important thing is to be interesting. Over the past two years, I started going to the theater. It's interesting there, it's like art. But I didn’t go to the cinema for a long time (. Have you been to the theater? And sometimes I like to read books before going to bed. Sometimes I go to the gallery, to the exhibitions. I get the impression that we will have many common interests. After all, the interest between a man and a woman gives many opportunities).
The further we go, the more interesting it will be for us, and with each passing day we will open more to each other. I have a very good impression of you. I am very pleased with our acquaintance. Write. I will wait! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.210]) ..... its Yola
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:06:53 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Good afternoon xxxxxx! I am very pleased that every day we learn more about each other. I like our conversation, I really like you. I take our correspondence seriously, so I really value this event. It's nice that every day we can give each other attention and time to respond. I am in a good mood, I feel great. How's your day? How are you feeling? What do you usually do in the evenings when you have free time? On weekdays after work, I am usually always at home, resting. And so it seems to me that I am monotonous. Therefore, I really look forward to a change in my life, so as not to be more alone. But now I know that I have you xxxxx. I take our connection seriously and take it quite seriously. I know that we will succeed)). I am very glad that we both have a desire to move forward and develop. Everything depends only on us, on our common decisions. I agree? Why don't you send your photos to me? Are you hiding something from me?
We are already adults, we understand what we are going to, what all this should lead to. And I hope that you and I and we will try together to give us the opportunity to implement all our plans. Yes, here on the web we will get to know each other, get to know each other is all wonderful. But I believe that our connection should be built solely on trust in each other. We must be fully open to each other. Only on trust can we build relationships. I am honest with you from the very beginning, telling you about my life, about my plans, goals and intentions. And I see that you share with me. I believe that in the relationships that we now have, we must trust each other. I agree? This will be the first stage for you and me). Because without trust at the initial stage of relations, it will be difficult to build something. And if we at least somehow listen to each other, then this will help us in the future .. What do you think about this? xxxxxx and did you do some crazy things in your life ?? What is your character? Are you quick-tempered or calm? Maybe you did some good deeds in life? Now I remember what I did in my life, probably there weren’t such crazy ones), but I hope that I will do something so crazy that will change my life). My character is calm, I don’t like swearing, I don’t like insults, it’s better not to swear but calmly decide everything. And of course there must always be a compromise in contentious situations between a man and a woman. Yes? But sometimes there are situations when they can just get mad, but I quickly leave. I am hardworking, responsible and economic). I’m not demanding in a relationship, I don’t demand much from a man. I think that a man and a woman in a relationship know their responsibilities, and this needs to be overexposed. What do you think? What is your favorite color? I like white.
It is very nice that I met you, I am satisfied. I like you, and my desire to communicate with you is only growing. xxxxxx good evening to you .. I am writing, I will look forward to it. Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.239]) ..... its Yola
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:50:17 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Good day xxxxx! How are you? You know how to please me with your letters). Thank. I'm fine, I'm in a great mood, in general, everything is in order. I am so pleased, glad that I have a man with whom I share my news and emotions. I am very glad that interest in each other is growing between us, and we continue our journey. Hope this is fate). Do you believe in destiny? I think that people have such moments when fate presents gifts, and this should be treasured. I agree? We have already taken a small step towards meeting each other, and then I think it will be even more interesting. Right? My weekends were ordinary, I spent them at home, doing household chores, on Saturday I managed to go outside somehow, I didn’t take a lot of walks. But Sunday spent the whole day at home. The weather is bad, it rains almost every day. How is your day off? What did he do, where was he? Why are there still no photos from you?
Yes, you are interested in me as a man, and I see how I am drawn to communicate with you. I think that we are already looking at each other differently, more seriously and with some kind of intentions already .. I think that we have already begun to communicate more closely, because we know each other better. What are your impressions of me? What do you think of our connection with you? So what, the fact that we met on the Internet, and that there are thousands of kilometers between us. Now is the time that if there is a desire and there is a goal, then the distance is overcome, and then we will be even happier. The main thing is to have a goal, and go to your goal, no matter what!
In the first place, I now have a goal, it is a relationship that is tied to you. I put us, and our communication comes to the fore. Because I'm interested in developing our connection. I want to build strong, beautiful relationships. And everything else is already in the background. ____ do you have goals I hope you are ready for a change?
I always liked to live in a quiet, peaceful place, and I dream that in the future I will live in a place where fresh air and a small garden). In general, I like nature, and everything connected with it. Therefore, in the summer I love field trips, or just take a walk in some kind of park or forest zone. I also like cycling, and sometimes I can go for a run in the morning. Do you like sports? I am very economic, I like the order in the house, and when all things are in place. I also love cooking and know how. My man will always be full with me. Are you a housekeeper? Can you cook? What is your favorite meal? I like chicken food more, but I also eat meat and fish. But I prefer chicken dishes more. What is your national dish?
xxxxxxx I really like that course of development of our relations, and I hope that we will adhere to this course with you) .. Have a nice day. Waiting for your news, write! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.186]) .... its Yola
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:39:42 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello xxxxxxx! You make me happier when you send me your letters). It is so pleasant that we pay attention to each other, by this we show our serious approach to our communication and to further development. How's your day? How are you feeling? I'm fine, feeling good. I have a regular, weekday. It already seems to me that my life has begun to change for the better. Because you fill with smiles, warmth. Thanks to you, I began to smile more. And I feel like we are drawn to each other. Everything is only in our hands, and of course everything depends only on our actions in relation to each other. I agree?
Did you notice how we got closer? I notice these changes. After all, we have already overcome some stage with you, and already know each other, and present some kind of picture in front of us, how all this will actually look like. Do you have any plans for us, maybe ideas? What is your overall picture about us, about our connection? As a girl, for my part, I promise to support you in all your endeavors, to support you with everything that I can and in my power. I hope that you will also support me, and give your male shoulder for support. and I hope that I will feel it and see how you support me. Only when we unite will we overcome everything that will be in our path. I agree? After all, together, it’s much easier to implement plans, together we have much more opportunities than one at a time). And most importantly, there was a hope that our relationship would indeed go towards a future joint meeting. Because without a personal meeting, you cannot build a real relationship. I agree?
xxxxxx what do you consider the main thing in the relationship between a man and a woman? What do you value most in a girl? What qualities should a girl have? What is the main thing in a relationship? I want to know your opinion, and what do you think. Are you ready for some actions for the sake of your girlfriend? If something needs to be changed in you, are you ready to change for the sake of your loved one? I hope that you will tell me about these things, it will be very interesting to me)).
I’ll tell you what I think about it myself. First of all, relationships built with sympathy begin. When people like each other, then there is already an interest in relationships. Then there is trust, then the desire to do everything together, and then love). For the relationship to be strong, happy, we must be a reliable support for each other. I believe that a girl should create comfort in the house so that a man always admires his girlfriend, and support him in everything. A man for a woman should be a reliable support, defender, friend, lover. And of course, strong and happy relationships depend on the sexual life between partners.
I am very glad that we share and discuss with you everything that is interesting to us.. I wish you a good day! Write, I will wait! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.187])
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:46:23 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I am infinitely glad, happy that everything happens exactly as we want it. We communicate, get to know each other, get closer. Every day we are growing interest in each other. It is very important. It’s nice to know that together we are so serious about future relationships. Today is a good day, the mood is wonderful. How's your day? How are you feeling? I hope that you and I both realize that our relationship is already moving on. Ahead will be more serious decisions. I hope we give each other only happiness.
Probably due to the fact that I met you, in my head I was already thinking only about what you are. And all my future plans, I would like to build them with you. xxxxxx I hope that I will be included in your plans! I think that there is still not much time, and everything will be clear what we will come to. I really hope that this will be a real relationship, a personal meeting, and not just correspondence on the network. What do you think? And what are your plans for us? You still thought about these things when we first met that our correspondence would lead us to a personal meeting. Now is the time that I don’t want to miss my chance and not lose time in the empty. We are already quite old to just waste time in the empty. I agree? Time passes, and we are without a family. Therefore, you need to go only forward and make plans, realize what we want! I appreciate the time, and I'm very glad that I met you.
Yes, the Internet has given us the opportunity to learn and get to know each other! But here we are not just looking for correspondence, but we are looking for real relationships so that we can hold each other's hands and walk together. Really right? This is our common relationship, so I hope that we both will be involved in all things that happens between us. I am ready to support you in everything. Will you support me in everything?
Do you have many friends? Do you often go to a bar with friends, or take a walk somewhere? You are romantic? You're jealous? What kind of vacation do you like more with your family or go somewhere? Hope you share these things with me). I myself am a romantic girl, but I think that romance should be in moderation. I have only a few girlfriends from childhood, everyone else is just familiar. I have not gone to bars and discos for a long time, this is not for me. I'm not jealous, in a relationship I always trust my man and rely on him. Now I imagined how we would be together, together we walk around the city, rejoice, smile, hold hands, eat ice cream). It’s nice to think about such moments, so I’m sharing this with you. Have a good day! Write, I will wait! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.49])
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:53:23 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Good day dear xxxxxx! Thank you for the joy that you deliver to me when I see your letters. I am very glad that you appeared in my life, you are like a ray of sun). I see all my gray days gone away. And now my days have become brighter, more positive, and my thoughts have already become more mature. I have a good mood, I have a normal workday). How is your mood? Like a day? I feel like we are drawn to each other, and this is evident from our communication. Did you notice that? Have you noticed that we bring joy to each other?) I think it is already worth a lot. I think, what awaits us next, and probably our meeting will be further. I don’t understand why you are not sending your photos to me?
I am very glad that we are only moving forward. Likely already some stage of acquaintance we went through with you. But if you want to know something else about me, you ask. We are growing, and thoughts are already emerging about what awaits us, how everything will turn out. Of course, after all this I expect only a personal meeting. Since a real relationship, without a personal meeting can not be built. I agree? I believe that we already know each other quite well. Here we won’t recognize by correspondence, we learned what we could. And we’ll already find out the rest when we spend some time together. I am very happy that the Internet has given us the opportunity to meet each other, but our goal is to have a full relationship and spend time together. Yes? During this period of time, I saw in you the qualities of a worthy man. And I can tell you that I am ready to build a future relationship with you. You are of interest to me as a man, I have a great sympathy for you. And all that is is expensive for me. What are your thoughts on this? xxxxxx are you ready for a full, real relationship? I think that when I see you live, next, I think that I will like you even more, and I want to stay with you)). I believe that we are not in a hurry with anything, time does not stand still! Are you ready for a future relationship? Are you ready to build a relationship with a girl from another country?
xxxxxx I believe that we have common interests, we are interested together. My connection with you is now in the first place. I have already thrown all my thoughts aside, and I think only about us. Because I want to see that we will be happy. After all, you and I are both worthy of personal happiness. If we do everything together, I’m sure that we will succeed. And our happiness is only in our hands with you and depends on our decisions. We will go to our goal).. Have a nice day! Write, I look forward to. Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.0])
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:55:35 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx! I feel great and my mood is good. How's your day? How are you feeling? I am extremely happy, and it’s very pretty that every day we are getting closer to each other, closer to our goal and dream, to build relationships. But there are many joint decisions ahead that we will implement together with you .. So right? I am very glad that you have appeared in me, and I value you and our connection. And it is very nice that we are both ready to share our happiness, to share emotions and impressions with each other. After all, you and I were once alone, but now we have each other, and this is important). I am sure that together we will achieve success and results in our relations. And when we’ll be together, we will remember with a smile our first day of acquaintance) .. Isn’t it really great? What are you going to do this weekend? I hope that you will rest and gain strength for the new week). I have no plans, I'll be home, maybe I'll go for a walk, or maybe I'll go visit. I haven’t decided yet).
I realized that in my life I never met a man like you, you are really a special man for me. You are the one I was waiting and looking for. Today I was thinking about us, and I heard a song, and I liked it. So I decided to share this song with you, and send it to you. Listen), I hope that you will like it too.
I am very happy that our goals coincide, that our intentions for each other are serious. I hope that step by step we will go to our personal meeting, and we will not see any obstacles to creating a meeting. After all, only after a personal meeting, we will find happiness, and see in each other, what we have been waiting for all our lives. This is our chance, and we must use it. Do you agree? xxxxxx yes, I am ready to take risks for the sake of our future love, relationships. I am ready to change my life, and am ready to go to you. Because I understand that you are a special man, and I know that you are the only one. I am ready to discuss our meeting, because I think this is an important moment for us. Do you agree? xxxxxx how do you feel about our meeting? What do you think about it? Are you ready to take me to your house? It is very important for us to take this step, to see each other, to understand what lies ahead. And without a personal meeting, because it will be a waste of time and just correspondence on the Internet. And we do not need virtual relationships. We really need a real relationship. Where we will kiss, hug, walk, smile, rejoice, wake up together. Right? We deserve the best with you. Therefore, it all depends on us. And I really hope that you and I will make the right decision.
I am sure that we will succeed, and we should only look to the future and forward, and enjoy every day. Have a good day. Kisses. Write! Your Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.199.158])
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:32:16 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Good day dear xxxxxx! You are the best man in my life, and I tell you this with all my heart. I see in you support, I see in you those masculine qualities that a man should have. And I think that when we get together, we will open even more. We have great potential with you. And this is our chance to be happy. How do you feel? How are you feeling? I am very happy to share the joy with you in our relationship. We approach each other, we have been waiting for this happiness for a long time, and we must act. Right? How did you spend your weekends? What did you do? I did not have the opportunity to write, as there was no Internet access. The weekend went quietly, I went for a walk to the shopping center, I did household chores. The most important thing on the weekend I was able to sleep. Why are there no photos? Why don't you say something about this?
Now is the best time to really think about our meeting. We can already see how Internet connectivity limits us. We need a true and full relationship. I want to see your gaze, I want to hold your hand, I want to spend and spend a lot of time together. I would like to discuss the issue of our meeting with you together. After all, our meeting depends only on us together. Someone alone should not decide what. We will make decisions together. I agree?
It’s more convenient, of course, for our meeting to take place with you. It’s more convenient in all plans, amenities, accommodation, you won’t need to leave your affairs, my visit to your country will be easier for me. I am ready to go to you, for our first meeting. I want this real date with you. Because I know that you are the best man in the world). xxxxxxx are you ready to accept me? Are you ready to plan our meeting? If I come to you, then where will we live? I really hope that you as a man will support me and tell me your opinion. We should only go forward so that our happiness is real. I trust you completely, so I don’t have any fear to go to a foreign country for me. I think that I have no risks. Because I recognized you, and I understood that you are the man whom I have been waiting for all my life. Moreover, I have nothing to keep here, and I'm ready. And from the very beginning I said that I was ready to change my life. I want to connect my fate with you. Dear, how do you think your relatives will accept me when they see us together? What is your attitude to Russians in your country?
xxxxxx this is our chance, and I hope that by joint efforts, and most importantly by our desire, we will see each other. I agree? You are an important part of my life, you are in my plan for the future. I hope that you will not leave me here, and I will come to you. I am sure that we can give everything to each other what we need for happiness! Have a nice day. I will wait for your news! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.181])
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:43:19 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx! I think about you, introduce us together, I had free time, I listened to a very beautiful song here, and decided to share it with you. She is very beautiful, I will send it to you now, only she is in Russian). But if you listened to her, then you would have liked her too. I am proud that I met such a man, I will not let you go). How are you feeling? How's your day? Everything is fine with me, I am very happy that we inspire each other, and I really like you. I feel how we are growing and how close we are. I am in a good mood because I am happy with you.
xxxxxx it is very pleasant that we settle the question of our meeting together. I hope that you and I will together work out all the details of our meeting. I am pleased that you are ready to accept me. And I'm ready to go to you. And most importantly, we have a great desire. I am sure that we will build a great love, a strong relationship. During this time, which I already know you, I realized that we are suitable for each other. Honey, when are you ready for me to come to you? I think the best time to meet is in about a month. Why in a month, because this month will be needed in order to prepare, draw up the necessary documents, get a visa. And we will have time with you to study each other even better. And this month we will prepare with you, and we will see each other, so that we will know each other. What do you think about it? Are you ready? I really want to come to you so that we open a new world for the two of us. I want to walk with you, and spend a lot of time together. Honey, how much time I will stay with you, I can’t say, I don’t want us to be limited in time. But I will stay as long as possible and for how long the visa will allow. Only when we see each other, after spending some time together, we will see what lies ahead. The meeting will give us a lot. xxxxxx you are really a special man for me, and I want to open my heart for you. Because I know that when I am with you, I will be happy and give you happiness.
I want to become a real couple, have a real relationship. This is our main goal. Step by step, we will bridge the distance between us and hold hands to be happy. After all, you and I, we are together, and together we have more opportunities than each of us, one at a time. I agree? I get used to you every day, and our communication is very important to me. And I hope that you will become my man))). And now we must continue our journey to resolve the issue of our meeting. Indeed, in order to go to you, to your country, I will need to prepare documents, I am ready to go for my happiness to you.. Have a nice day. I will wait for your news! Kisses. Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.123])
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:54:48 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Hi dear! Your letters, your words bring only joy to me. I am ready to give you and only you my heart, love. Because you are my man, and I am your girlfriend). How do you feel today? How are you feeling? Everything is in order, my mood is good. xxxxxxx some time ago, I still could not imagine that we would go so far with you. But we are already on the way to our meeting. We have come a long way, got to know each other, and together we came to a decision for our meeting. With you, my life is changing, I began to relate to things differently, and I value you very much, because you are the best man in the world. Let's hold hands and enter our future, where we and you will be, only we)).
I think that you and I have already decided the most necessary, found out and agreed. Right? Now you need to act. I will need to find out how I get to you, how long it will take to get all the documents, and find out the cost of my trip. xxxxxx for this I will need you to leave all the information. I will need information to find out all the details for my trip to you. And also, when I fly to you, I will need to fill out a questionnaire, I need to indicate where I will stay. Therefore, please send me your data: 1) The name of the city where I fly; 2) The name of the airport where you will meet me; 3) Your address (where we will stay for the duration of my stay). 4) your phone number; I will need these data. So write, okay ?!
I just introduced our meeting, it’s really beautiful, it’ll be so sweet, so many emotions, I just really want this. I really want to be with you so that we show and prove to each other that we are worthy of each other. We are both adults, and this is our personal life with you. And all this will depend only on our personal decisions. Only together we can become happier. I know for sure that we will have great love, beautiful relationships, and a big family. I want to always give you my support. Imagine how you will come from work, and at home I will meet you, feed you dinner, and then together we will do something interesting). This should happen, and I hope that we will give each other a chance. We approach each other, and now is the time to prepare for our meeting.
xxxxxx I need you, and I want to be near you. I kiss you. Have a nice day, looking forward to your reply! Your Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.129])
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:17:15 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:01 pm

.... she even don't have Information about the trip but already begging for Money

Hi dear xxxxxxx! I share with you everything that I feel, and my feelings for you are strong, warm, and most sincere. I want to take care of you, to be with you only. Because with you, I open a new world for myself, for us. And I am grateful to fate that you appeared in my life. I feel good, my mood is fine. How is your mood? How is the weather? In my world, there is only you, and now I live with you because you are made for me. I am ready, and I want to go with you to our future, to see you. And we really need a meeting to build a real relationship, and be together every day!
Dear, thank you for informing me, leaving all the necessary information. Now I need to go and find out everything.
I will do it today, I’ll go to find out information about my trip to you. I am sure that there aren’t any problems applying for a visa, and it won’t take much time. Until our happiness, only one moment shares with you, you need to board a plane and fly to you)).
Yes, I have an important conversation for you, there is a moment that I want to clarify and find out. The question is, what about the costs of my trip? xxxxxx yes this is our joint meeting, and I, and you, we must work together, contribute to our meeting. It will be hard for me to pay such expenses alone. I don’t have enough money. I myself will not be able to pay for my trip. Yes, I have a job, I have a salary, but my salary is not enough. Yes, I can pay for some part of the trip myself. But paying all the expenses is hard for me. I think that we should solve this issue together. xxxxxx I do not ask you to pay the full costs of my trip. I only ask you to give me at least half the cost of my trip. At the moment I do not know how much it will cost. But you have to tell me, can I count on your help? Can you help me pay for my trip to you and give me at least half the cost of my trip ?? You understand, it will be hard for me alone, and together we will definitely manage. And I believe that this will be true if a man and a woman organize a meeting together. This is our desire, and together we have more opportunities than one of us .. xxxxxx can I rely on you? I hope that we will settle this issue and will carry out our meeting. Our future, our meeting now depends on your decision. I believe that you will not leave me, and we will go to our goal.
I am drawn to you, now I live by you, and our relationship. I really want our meeting to take place. And only then will we see what lies ahead. But I am sure that we are suitable for each other, so that we will be a beautiful couple together). I hope that we will take this opportunity to see each other. It will be great! I shall wait for your answer! Vika

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.100])
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:33:05 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Return to “Russian scammers”