It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Svetlana; <laveshkis@yandex.com/laveshkis@lave-lave.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:04 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi friend! you not against, I want now to communicate with you a little? Whether there will be at such imposing man a minute of time? to explain to the nice stranger how to her to find women's happiness? My name is Svetlana. to me 30. I am an ordinary girl. I play sports for health. I like to cook. I love fresh air. very much white roses are pleasant I want to communicate with you to know each other better. I look for the partner in life for many years I attach to you a photo, I hope you will send me also a photo. I wait for your answer. I wish you good mood Svetlana

Received: from jovian.lunariffic.com (jovian.lunariffic.com. [209.200.227.7])
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 03:18:03 -0700
Reply-To: laveshkis@lave-lave.com

ADD2NET, Inc.
OrgId: ACIDL
Address: 1908 N. Enterprise St.
City: Orange
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 92865

My-pict.jpg

Елена Назарова - Россия, Тольятти

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/lenapirogova90

https:/ /vk.com/lenapirogova90

Bomboniera

https:/ /fotka.com/profil/Bomboniera

Полина Моденова - Moscow
https:/ /ok.ru/profile/572021519130
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <laveshkis@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:17 pm

...... with new Email address but "screams" after a new address soon ... how usual by this exotics .....

I use the USB ADSL modem .... this crap we know since 10 years and we know how it will end up

:pee: :pee:
Hi xxxxxxx!
As you know, my name is Svetlana. Im 30.
I am very glad that you answered my small letter.
I saw your email address on the dating website. To be honest, I don`t like to be ignored.
Don`t worry, I'm not angry. In fact, I was very good and friendly. It just makes life being careful and often rough due to many cases of fraud and evil.
Who knows what the end will have our correspondence, but I hope that you and I will be a minimum of dear friends. I would like to know you better. I want to look at you. and to learn about you. be sure to send me your photo!!!
Sorry for my English, it's not perfect. I can speak in English. but the grammar is suffering. If you don`t understand something, ask me about this.
I love dance and I love good music.
I'm a woman for only one man. if I find her only, the chances of the other men will not. I am very rigorously take it. I even very jealous.
I love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions. Actually, God sees everything.
Because of study, I have very little free time, I am often away from home.And now I will tell you that I like. In my spare time I like jogging in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skis.In the morning I always do gymnastics. I feel almost every day to visit the pool. I like swimming. During the trip works all muscle groups, and this is very good for health. Do you like swimming? However, I don`t like when someone starts to make bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi :) I hope you understand what I'm talking about. This, of course, fun, not just a very pleasant smell. I hope you don`t want to eat, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite :)In general, I am for a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about sports?
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful disposition. With me will never get bored))))
I'm 30 years old, I live in Russia in Ivanovo. It's the capital center of Ivanovo Region. city on the bank of the river Uvod. 290 km to the northeast from Moscow. if you want you can esteem about it in Wikipedia.
I am a student now, I am in Ivanovo State Medical Academy. there is a prospect to start an internship outside of Russia..
I want to discuss as a problem, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Lie with more lies and sometimes even think that meets with no man, but with a computer program.
If you need my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write something more. Many have tried to get cheated in my photos. Someone told me that he loved me, making a series of compliments, promising a lot of money. Need naked photos. It 'was very painful and humiliating for me. But I have always appreciated the honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
Just so happens that I tell people about you, you can say that open the soul, but just ignore it. This is very offensive to me and caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
I think you had time to see the photo that I sent to you. My photos were taken by my friend Irina. I lost most of the photos when the computer was broken. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I would ask you to send images, fell and cut, because I have a very slow speed of the internet, and unfortunately, I can`t upload photos of a large volume. I use the USB ADSL modem. This system does not work too well, and also not cheap and. I pay the megabyte downloaded, and if you load a large number of megabytes, will be expensive. internet speed very low. So I write to you more comfortable just e-mail. Of these modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various types of messengers, while I can only dream of. Usual e-mail to me, the option most acceptable and convenient.
I want to be sure you're a real person, I want to call you. I want to hear your voice and be confident that you're a real person. Enter your phone number and I'll call you.
Tell me more about yourself, about you country, the city where you live. It's very interesting to me. of course I want to see more your photos. do not ignore my requests.
And I can tell you more…
xxxxxx, I hope you don`t fall asleep reading my letter.to me isn't suffered to know you better. also I want to tell about myself very much. I think that the letter was too big, and you're tired of reading it. So I finished my letter. Write what you think of all this, I'd really like to know your opinion. I hope that my letter of your elevated mood.I look forward to your new e-mail for me. of course if there is an opportunity send me a photo.
please answer my questions and comment on what you think of everything that I have written. It's very important to me.
I embrace you!!

Svetlana

Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 07:09:16 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG17408.jpg

IMG21861.jpg

IMG3932.jpg: 16/03/18; 11:46pm;

IMG42854.jpg

IMG75191.jpg

IMG81049.jpg

IMG92555.jpg

IMG97302.jpg

IMG98128.jpg

...... RPO is beautician Dr. Елена Назарова/Elena Nazarova from Tolyatti

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/lenapirogova90 ....... 08.07.20: Page removed

https:/ /vk.com/lenapirogova90 ..... 1535 Pics ....... 08.07.20: Page removed

.instagram.com/dr.nazarova_elena/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:13 pm

..... this Bus-Medicine Story we know here since 2015 already

Hi dear friend xxxxxx!
I worried. I have sent you letter. also I thought. maybe you won't want to answer me. but now I understand that I not for nothing tried. thanks to you. you are a real man!!! I'm smiling right now! I waited to receive your email and when I got your letter it was a better time!
Can I call my friend xxxxxxx?
I was training in clinic with lots of stress today. Today we had to receive medicines and all pharmaceutical materials including anesthetics. But for some reasons the bus with medicines has not come to our clinic. I have declared to all patients that I can work but only without anesthetics. And there were many people who were ready to cure tooth even without anesthesia because there is no guarantee that the bus will come tomorrow. So today was the twice difficult working day because not anyone can endure pain especially children. Anyway I took a break and I have been informed that I got the letter and I forgot about all my worries with work. So, thank you for your letter xxxxxxx! Forgive me for talking about teeth and about my work. I bet you got unpleasant feeling while reading about anesthesia! I know that all men are afraid of dentists but let me to assure you that as a woman I am absolutely undangerous and harmless for you!!! it is very pleasant to me that you have responded to my letter. and we can know each other better.
I appreciate and love people that are close to me. I sincerely hope that we will be very close. Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. I very demanding.
But you did something once attracted. I don`t know what. It is just like me on a subconscious level. I want to meet a man who is worthy of my love pure and sincere.
I am a student now, I am in Ivanovo State Medical Academy. now I have the opportunity to start an internship. And get a contract in your country. now I prepare the documents. that would leave the country.
I was 30, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up quickly. I understand very well people.
I am an orphan. I have no relatives. As a child, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who don`t have parents). Are very difficult years, and I was very hard. you know, I've never seen my parents. and for this I really want to create my family. this is the dream of a lifetime. I have no children. But I love children, and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl). I want to have children. that they would always know that their children are loved by their children. and will always take care.
I had no childhood. also it was really heavy. because we had to eat one long loaf on 10 people. there was severe famine. but nothing to do, this is my life. hard for me to think about it. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. They are very painful to remember those years. And I don`t want to talk anymore. All this and much painful for me and please don`t ask me about it. Perhaps, sometime I will tell you about it in more detail.
I was born August 25 (Zodiac sign-virgo), 1989. My height 172 cm 58 kg I weigh.
With regard to age. I think the age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! it must know the true loving man the main thing that is in your heart. that your soul. looks can be deceiving. it is important that says your soul. The age does not matter.
I very much like to do household chores. I like to maintain purity. what would be at home purely and comfortably. But most of all I like to cook. Kitchen real center of the house where heat and a cosiness always reigns. I have fallen in love to cook in orphanage. the childhood was very difficult. and food was not enough. we had to survive. always there was a wish for some sweet. And once, we with girls have decided to cook cake. there was a holiday. international Women's Day. and to cook no who was able. to us was for 10 years. I still remember it. we collected products which are necessary to us, long time. someone managed to find flour in the dining room. when were on duty. someone has brought condensed milk. earlier recipes were very heavy to be got. because it was possible to find them only in recipe-books. we have found the cookbook in kitchen. and there were only 3 recipes. and we have chosen the recipe which is necessary. proceeding from what we have products. First nothing was impossible to me. but I could replace with efforts dough. We have laid out all dough on three molds and have put to bake in an oven. While dough was baked, we have opened a jar of sweet-sweet condensed milk which I have right there tasted. And here cake layers are ready they air, ruddy and appetizingly smell. then each cake layer was greased with condensed milk and have put cake layers the friend on the friend. I still remember a smell of this cake. and since then I very much like to cook. I will treat you with the Russian dishes. I will cook to you borsch. I will bake pancakes. and of course I will make pelmeni. I think I will be able to feed you very tasty. you will be satisfied)
it is pleasant to me to continue with you dialogue. and I communicate with you so easily. as though I know you long time.
tell me more about your city. do you have a clinic of the dentist in the city? I have big plans for the future. but I don't want to run in before what to tell you about it. but I hope. that there will come the moment. and I will tell everything to you.
xxxxxx, today was really a good day and right now I'm sitting and writing this letter and I'm smiling. And I hope that right now you read my letter and smiling too. By the way my friends know that I'm talking to you and they start to ask questions about you! Well all my friends are ladies - Irina and Olga. Irina is my best friend. with her we grew up from childhood.
I really like that I can easily communicate with you. and it brings me pleasure. you are a real gentleman. and I can tell you anything you want. I like that our communication is easy. I think this is the way to a good relationship. I like it. thank you for that!
xxxxxx, I have to go. But I will wait for your letter! I hope you will write me soon. And then I will have again a smile on my face.
I want to learn somewhat quicker about you more. it is very interesting to me to communicate with you.
Your friend Svetlana.
P.S. I hope that right now you have smile on your face. I want you to smile, smile, smile, smile... I have a nice mood today hope you're too!

Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.2)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 10:16:18 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG10678.jpg

IMG41592.jpg

IMG64297.jpg

IMG67189.jpg

IMG71501.jpg

IMG72509.jpg

IMG72990.jpg

IMG91375.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi my dear friend xxxxxxx!
I'm so waited for your letter and I'm so glad that you have written to
me! Thank you. Every new day brings to me stronger desire to
communicate with you and to receive your letters. And now my mood
depends directly on your letters! My mood is in your hands xxxxxxx! I
hope my letters do not spoil your mood?
xxxxxxx, I do not know how to answer your question. You want me to
say exact date of our meeting? I cannot do it. I do not know when I
will get my vacation. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in some months. But it is
not the most important. We have chance to start relations in such a
way, to tell to each other about ourselves, to share thoughts; we can
become friends, and the meeting after that would bring much more
happiness. Maybe you do not want similar relations, but I searched for
it, and I understand that I must have a lot of patience in such
relations, and I understand that the chance to find happiness is not
great, but if there is even one chance to find happiness in such a
way, I am ready to use this chance..

Svetlana

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 17:28:36 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... all 4 Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello my dear friend xxxxxx.
Thank you for your letter. You are a real man.
I am very pleased that you did not leave me.
I really want to see your photo. but you have not sent yet.
I have it now 18:30 I do not know what is the time difference between us. But I live in
the third time zone. We have Moscow time.
xxxxxx, I want to tell that I am really glad that I have found such
a friend as you. And I am very glad to talk to you about everything.
In my life I had always only two true friends - Olga and Irina and
they always gave me their support. But now I have three friends and I
am very glad. Today I have been a little alarmed because Olga has not
come to clinic. It is a little strange because only the serious
circumstances could become the reason of that. I simply worry that she
got sick. Yesterday we have spent evening together and everything was
fine. Olga and Irina live not far from me.
xxxxxx, what do you like more the big city or the small village?
I have a bedroom, kitchen and a bathroom with a toilet.
i like to go to the cinema or simply to walk in the parks.
Every year in the summer we go to the festival of guitar songs. It is named ''The Shlyapsky
festival'' and it takes place very far from us on the known river
called Volga. It's a very beautiful festival. Hundreds of thousands of
people lives in a tents on a riverside. And during several days most
known guitar players and singers of russia together with simple people
sing own songs for each other. Everyone cook a meal on a campfire and
everyone invites each other to test their own meal - delightful
atmosphere of kindness and peace. If we spend time here in a village
we like to sew and knit clothes.
xxxxxxx, do you play chess? I like to play chess and checkers. I
think you would not have chances in playing with me! I love sports
very much. I jog every morning since the childhood. I like to keep
myself in shape and I really have a good health. I have no car and I
got used to go on foot! I do not smoke and sport in my life always had
a great importance. I like to skate and ski, I
adore swimming! I am a fine swimmer! And if we would swim together
with you xxxxxx you would need some efforts if you would like to
catch or to touch me in the water! By the way xxxxxx have you
noticed that I'm a very modest? ha-ha-ha) but there is something I
want to learn to do and I need your help! I want to learn to box! It
would give me biger courage on the dark street! Can you give me some
lessons, please? xxxxxx, I have to finish my letter even though I do
not want to. Right after work I will go to Olga to find out if she is
ok. She will be glad to find out that you have again written me!
xxxxxx, do you have any regrets about anything that you did in your
life and would you like to change it? What makes you happy? What is
one thing you could not live without? I am sending you some my
pictures. In one of pictures you will see Svetlana and me on the
another pictures you will see me and Olga. I hope I am not sending
too many pictures? I will wait for your letter again and I hope you
will write me soon.
Your lady-friend Svetlana.

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:29:17 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

...... all 3 Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:46 pm

..... she don't read Mail coz I slaped her for she should take other Pics from Instagram and vk.com

HI dear xxxxxx. xxxxxx, today I have very intense day on my work. I
found a little time to send you this small message i want to say that
i think of you i always glad to your mails.
you ask me a question about my photos. but you yourself didn’t send anything for me.
Now i have a new theme for reflection, and these new ideas excite me.
I do not know, how you xxxxxx, but for me is important our exchange of
messages. I want to tell i haves new emotions, in my quiet soul. For
me it is unusual to begin relations with the e-mail. That there is a
distance between us pulls my ideas to you. I already for a long time
have understood, that if there are some difficulties to achieve the
purpose - the desire to achieve this the purposes is increasing.
Probably it is one of those things which forces me to reflect
frequently about you xxxxxxx. I think I should grasp your heart and you
cannot struggle with this female magic. What will you answer? Dear
xxxxxxx, i again want to ask you what is main values ​​in your life:
family, work, money or something another? What do you have plans for
the future? Write me your ideas, i'll wait your letter. I should go. I
shall write to you later. Your svetlana

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:20:01 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... all 4 Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <laveshkiss@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:23 pm

..... 3x from 419-Spam

Hi friend!you not against, I want now to communicate with you a little? Whether there will be at such imposing man a minute of time? to explain to the nice stranger how to her to find women's happiness? My name is Svetlana. to me 30. I am an ordinary girl. I play sports for health. I like to cook. I love fresh air. very much white roses are pleasant I want to communicate with you to know each other better. I look for the partner in life for many years I attach to you a photo, I hope you will send me also a photo. I wait for your answer. I wish you good mood Svetlana

X-PHP-Script: cmspeople.com/694111.php for 87.98.179.218
Reply-To: laveshkiss@lave-lave.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:04:37 -0500

OVH
OVH SAS
Dedicated Servers
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

My-pict.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana Laricheva; <laveshkiss@lave-lave.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:43 pm

....... Sign of Life

Hi my love. I am very sorry that you do not answer me. it’s very difficult for me now. since i have a big problem. you know in my country now quarantine. and i need your help. I'm sorry to have to tell you this. but I have no choice! my love, besides you I have nobody. I beg you. help me, without your support and strong male shoulder I am not able to solve the problem. only you can help me in this situation. I sincerely hope that you can give me this little financial help. so that I can solve my problem. because you understand that my situation is very difficult now. since in my house the electricity was cut off due to unpaid receipts. the house is very cold. and I can’t cook my own food. or even warm the kettle. I have no way to work. due to the corona virus. only emergency service works. I have nowhere to take money! on this I ask you for help! I do not ask you for money for entertainment. I ask only to exist. I don’t even leave home! getting out of the house is difficult. since there is a police patrol walking down the street! and I can get a fine. since I have a warning. and then a fine. I do not want to risk! I will fulfill all your desires, you are my man, I want to give you my whole self. just do not give me these minutes of suffering. I know that you can help me .. so that I can solve my problem now. my love , I ask you for 185 usd. to pay the bill, and buy food. as soon as I close the debt, electricity will be returned to my apartment. please help me now . make a deal right now at https:/.worldremit.com/ Or /riamoneytransfer.com/! you can send money without leaving home choose the country where you want to send. choose Ukraine. follow the instructions on points. you need to fill in all the fields. . worldremit . com/how-it-works here are my details that you need to specify! Firstname: SVETLANA Surname: LARICHEVA Vovchynetska Street, 198B, flat 76 Ivano-Frankivsk Ukraine 76006 phone number is also required. indicate the number of Irina. +380947112255, +380947112256 my life is in your hands!

...... оператор Интертелеком

.... reported 11.04.20 in "lovescaming"

Received: from vm4252.cloud.seeweb.it (server-is4.it. [85.94.214.65])
Reply-To: laveshkiss@lave-lave.com
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:18:37 +0200 (CEST)

SEEWEB-CLOUD
Seeweb Cloud Servers customers
Antonio Baldassarra
SEEWEB Hosting Company
C.so Lazio 9/a
I-03100 Frosinone

....... given address Ивано-Франковск, Волчинецкая ул. 198Б, 76006

Дитячий садок №33 ”Кристалик” .... Kindergarden "Crystal"

Магазин "Сонечко" ...... Food Shop

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
Thanks for your letter. Thank you for not forgetting me. How are your days going ?? I hope everything is fine with you.
I am writing to you and sadness on my face. I do not want to complain about your problems.
but I cannot keep silent about it. you yourself know, now there is a big problem - a pandemic coronary virus.
the whole city froze. the situation is not the best.
I didn’t go out for about 3 weeks. and I don’t have the opportunity to make money. since all organizations do not work.

works - only grocery stores and emergency assistance.
I spend all the time inside my apartment. and I am very worried about my health. I comply with quarantine.
since the beginning of this week I have been eating only rice, which I have left for only one day.
I am very worried. since I have nothing to eat corny. and I can’t make money.
I contacted the support service. but they refused me. since they help only those people who officially work.
but at the moment my contract is terminated. and they can’t help me with anything!
I cried today all morning. and thought what should I do. since no one can help me.
There is no support from the government of my country for the common people, ordinary people like me.
I am very sorry for my country and it is very painful for me to say this to you.
In other countries, the government provides monetary compensation to people for the most necessary. cancel the apartment fee.
but in our country they sent a letter demanding payment for an apartment. and they’re not going to soften the burden on the population. they do not want to help ordinary people !!!
I am very upset. I'm sorry to have to tell you about this.
Government requires - people stay home! and go out as little as possible!
but where can I get the money to pay for the apartment. and buy a meal?
I'm sitting now and I can’t hold back my tears. I am depressed. forgive me for telling you this!
how I want it to end as soon as possible. I pray to God that my own will change right now.
i forgive me dr !!!! I am very depressed !!!!!!!!!
I don’t know how to choose the right words.
With tears in my eyes, I will tell you directly and openly.
I really need your help. It's about a small amount of money.
to pay for my apartment, or they threaten to turn off the light! as well as buy food to wait for the end of quarantine !!!!
please do not think badly of me. But I don’t know who to turn to for help anymore. Besides you, I have nobody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forgive me, it is very difficult for me to talk about this. just humiliating !!!
My dear dr could you help me ??
This is a small amount of money. on my receipt I need a payment of 133 usd. or I’m threatened to turn off the light! as well as buy a meal. if you can give me 185 usd. I will be very happy, I will try to return this money to you. as soon as everything will work in normal mode !!!!
I beg you! Understand me!!!! I will not live without your help !!!!
I am very ashamed and uncomfortable in front of you.
I know that you are not obliged to solve my problems.
I can only hope for your good heart.
I am sure that soon the situation is changing for the better.
I pray to God that the situation would improve.
I'm waiting for me to start my practice.
You know that this is my chance to have a better life. Better life with you !!!
My dear xxxxxxx, I never forget you.
And every day I dream of our meeting.
I hope for your understanding.
I know that you are a very good and kind person and happy that I met you in this huge world.
you are welcome. help me not to die of hunger. and stay warm in your apartment !!!
I know you are a real gentleman. and you can help me !!!!
please send me money via https:.worldremit.com/ OR riamoneytransfer.com/us/en

Firstname: SVETLANA
Surname: LARICHEVA
Ivano-Frankivsk
Ivano-Frankivsk region
Ukraine

I wish you good health and good mood.
write to me right now. a matter of life and death !!!
Sincerely yours

Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 15:00:58 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG5639.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
Thank you for being able to answer me! I was waiting for your answer. as it’s very important for me to get your answer.
I am writing to you from Irina. she swears that I am coming to her and says that I can bring infection. when I
move along the street!
Therefore, I really hope for your understanding!
It’s important for me to see that you are a real gentleman, xxxxxx. can you understand my situation! and help
solve my problem !!!!!!!
if I had parents, I would ask their help.
I asked Irina and Olga. they also sit without work. husbands help them !!! I am absolutely alone!
no one can help me. since there’s no one to turn to! do you understand?
I went to a social support fund. but they told me that I was not officially employed and could not give me anything!
I sit in four walls, and I have no way to earn money and buy a meal for myself.
Today they put a prescription in my mailbox that the electricity will be cut off in my apartment. since I have an outstanding demand that I pay 133 usd for electricity.
I am writing you this letter and the tears themselves are dripping from my eyes. since I can’t hold back the grudge!
because I can’t solve this problem myself.
I have nothing to eat. Today I don’t know what to eat. I can boil boiling water and cauterize my stomach. I have no other thoughts.
I hope you can send me the money now.
I understand that you cannot leave the house. and your situation is similar to mine. but I can’t survive without electricity.
I can’t buy myself a meal. by etmow I have to humiliate myself in front of you. you think it's nice ????
I urge you, xxxxxx, beg you, without risking your health. without the risk that you go out and get a fine on the street because of the corona virus.
make a money transfer for me. On my name. without leaving home, xxxxxxx !!!!
i need 185 usd !!!
it’s very important that you could help me out today. I hope you can do everything now.
it will take you no more than 5 minutes. it’s very important that you can help me today.
I found worldremit is an online money transfer service that provides international money transfer services. everything is simple. follow the link. you don’t even have to leave home!

https:/ /w.worldremit.com/

choose the country where you want to send. choose Ukraine.
follow the instructions on points. you need to fill in all the fields.

.worldremit.com/how-it-works OR https:/ /riamoneytransfer.com/us/en

here are my details that you need to specify!

Vovchynetska Street, 198B, flat 76
Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine

phone number is also required.
indicate the number of Irina. +380947112255, +380947112256

as soon as you make a deal, tell me the control number!

everything is fast. and the money will be right with me. I hope you can do it now. since my life depends on it.
I swear to you. as soon as the situation changes, I will refund your money. every single cent.
xxxxxxx, it is a matter of life and death!
the warmth of my heart in your hands. I can’t wait, my problem requires an urgent solution.
xxxxxxx, show mercy. save me.
I beg you, xxxxxxx!
I will give you an owl heart forever. just don't let me die ....
Svetlana

Received: from [185.167.96.98] (helo=[192.168.105.5]) by ispmanager2.v.fozzy.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 18:41:16 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG68005.jpg

scan55131.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:45 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
Thank you for your answer.
Now I am writing to you this letter. it was hard to get to her house. since the police patrol walks.
Irina scolds me.
I was really looking forward to see your answer, xxxxxx.
It’s important for me to see what you write to me.
you know my situation.
I hope you could read the attached file yesterday. He is in Ukrainian.
I sincerely want to cry. no strength to keep emotions in yourself.
I am very sorry that I can not solve the problem myself!
in the morning my apartment turned off the light.
it's cold in my apartment now. and I can’t even boil boiling water, drink tea. since I don’t have gas in my apartment. there is only an electric stove.
it's horrible!
I can’t make money. since everything is closed.
I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!
it's upsetting to me. that everyone now cares only about themselves. and think about their own problem. but no one sees me suffer.
I do not know what to do!
I don’t even have anything to eat! Yesterday I cooked the last rice. and today I can’t even boil boiling water!
I really hope that today you can help me. I beg you. it is a matter of life and death!
I have nothing to lose...........
give me the money through worldremit.
I need to pay 133 usd, for electricity. to be included. and also ask you for 50 to buy a meal.
please borrow me 185 usd. I will refund you this money!
I tried all the options to find the money. but I have no where to turn.
I am writing you this letter and my heart is filled with tears.
I feel lonely. no one needs. I suffer a lot. it hurts me.
and I can’t hold back the tears. I'm desperate.
I beg you. help me now.
visit w.worldremit.com/ OR https:/ /riamoneytransfer.com/us/en

https:/.worldremit.com/how-it-works

Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine

indicate the number. +380947112255, +380947112256

as soon as you make a deal, tell me the control number!

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 23:10:06 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG83305.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:32 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx you are my angel. without you, I see no reason to move on.
I want to tell you everything that I now have on my soul.
I don’t want you to think badly of me. I only ask you. read my letter carefully.
to write this letter to you, I had to pass a whole test!
It's too painful for me. at night I could not sleep.
I think about you and our future all the time. whenever possible i'm looking for a way out to check mail to get a letter from you.
I'm very upset that you ignore my request.
I did not eat 2 days. I can’t even boil water.
Yesterday I left the house, I was stopped by a police patrol.
asked me. where am i going I answered. that I need to get to my friend, Irina.
the police replied that I could not leave the house for no reason. I have no right to visit.
I got a warning. and if I get caught again on the street, they will fine me.
I was very scared. and I had to go home. I cried so much!
It's humiliating. I am returning to the house. the house is cold.
I can’t even put a kettle. nothing to eat at all. I can’t even buy vermicelli.
I only manage to eat when I can visit Irina. and she feeds me. but very scolding. since she’s afraid that I might bring Covid-19 to her house.
I am very upset. that you don’t understand, my problem.
put yourself in my place.
I turned off the light. I don’t even have money to buy food!
I can’t make money. only emergency services work now.
I have not felt so bad since my childhood in an orphanage!
and that was better since I was not hungry!
I cry every night. and I’m very sorry that you don’t want to understand my problem!
I live only for you. and I have nobody. You are the last hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my soul hurts. I'm very lonely. and bad. nobody needs me!
Do you think I am pleased to ask for your help? to humble yourself in front of you?
Of course, I understand that I am asking for your help, and by doing so I am distrusting you.
you are the man I need.
with whom I will not be scared, because you showed all your qualities.
you are caring, loyal, reliable. and always lend a helping hand.
I dream of such a man, xxxxxx. I didn’t even have the thought of not trusting you.
what happened to me can happen to anyone in this world. no one is safe from this. put yourself in my place!
Of course, it’s my fault before you that I ask you for money .. I told you. when the quarantine ends, I will give you the money all to one cent ..
I do not ask you for money for entertainment. I ask you for money to buy a meal ... to pay for lighting in my apartment. so that I can boil the kettle. and warm yourself!
I go home in clothes. and I’m very sorry that this is happening now.
My Soul Hurts! tears do not stop flowing.
I really want to snuggle up to you. so that it all ends. and that would just hug me and say, dear, calm down, everything will be in order. I love you. you're the best. I really want to be with you now. my life is at stake.
I am powerless to solve the problem myself. It's very hard for me .
with tears in my eyes, please, please help me with 185 usd.
I will refund you this money!
put yourself on my methso! I beg you. give me life opportunity!
I beg you xxxxxx, make a deal right now at https:/.riamoneytransfer.com/us/en/registration OR https:/.worldremit.com/
you can send money without leaving home

install RIA.
https:/ /play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ria.moneytransfer&hl=en_US
https:/ /apps.apple.com/us/app/ria-money-transfer/id1065921908

OR

https:/.worldremit.com/

Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine

Bryan, my life is in your hands!

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 20:54:01 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG79250.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
Thank you for answering me!
It’s very important for me to see that you were able to answer me. since now I am in a very bad situation!
You know yourself, I grew up without a family. I dream to change my life.
now I feel just rejected. I am very lonely! very sad right now.
since with my problem I can’t do anything on my own!
I do not have parents. No one to come up and just cry. I am sitting alone and experiencing these moments.
Now I feel the same way. I am left alone with the problem.
And I don’t even have anyone to approach to calm me down and regret it.
I am very lonely now. I have only you.
I do not want to hang on your neck. I don’t want to depend on you all the time.
but I have no other choice. only one request is to ask you for 185 usd now. that would be survival.
I want to work. but there is no work. go out problem. since the police patrol stop people in order to find out the purpose of the movement.
in order to go out. people should have a pass. and if there is no pass, and they will catch me again, then they will write me a fine.
I do not want to risk it again. since now there is no money to buy a meal.
dr, understand me, I have no electricity at home. I urgently need to pay off my debt. so that I can be in my house comfortably.
When quarantine is over I will immediately start working! I can make good money.
Get an international dentist certificate. which will give me the opportunity to provide for our lives.
After all, in the future I will be able to open at least with this certificate my own dentistry office.
but now I can’t buy myself a meal!
I can not stop the tears from resentment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1
I am very sorry that you do not want to help me!
I have no evil intentions. I wish you only goodness and love! then what was not in my childhood ................
when we grew up without a family in an orphanage. we never lived richly. BUT never starve!
Sweet for a rare holiday. I was not hungry, rarely, but ate sweets. it was real happiness.
we had one loaf of bread for 10 people. we survived. we shared. and always helped. if it was very bad.
Now I feel the same feelings. I am very painful and offended!
I feel the same resentment, as in childhood. that my parents left me. I was left alone!
I saw a lot in the orphanage, there was a lot of cruelty. unlawfulness.
I saw how the girls were beaten. and raped!
it was very scary!!!
thank god there was nothing wrong with me.
someone wanted to get rich - they were committing crimes. ended up in jail.
someone got addicted to hard drugs. Or become prostitutes.
no need to talk about the results. it ended in prison and death. For me, this is a good example.
now life has set everyone on different paths. and I don’t communicate with anyone except Irina.
I am grateful to God that nothing bad happened to me. I realized that life brings a lot of pain.
I set a goal. to change everything. I went the other way. I studied at the university for 7 years. . I wanted to
change my life by any means. and generally leave the country. since there are no relatives. nothing holds me!
but now I can’t pay for the apartment. I can’t work because of the corona virus.
I remember as a child, on TV they showed the countries of Europe, the USA how everything is fine with them.
we sat and did not know what to eat. I realized that in Ukraine there is nothing to do.
I have to leave here by any means. After all, I have no parents. Nothing holds me here.
I started to go to my dream. I have a chance to start a new life. to forget all the bad things that happened
before.
dr. I really got it. and the tears do not stop pouring. I've never cried so much.
I recall my childhood hard.
maybe you don’t feel pain. Which I now have in my heart.
the highest note of a violin. I can not hold back the tears.
Do you think it’s nice to humiliate yourself in front of you to ask for your money?
Do you think it's nice to remember my childhood?
I feel like I was left alone again. and nobody needs me.
I beg you. help me 185 usd. I beg you xxxxxx, make a deal right now at
https:/ w.riamoneytransfer.com/us/en/registration OR https:/ w.worldremit.com/

install RIA.

OR

https:/ w.worldremit.com/

Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine

Dr, my life is in your hands!

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:13:30 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG187412.jpg

..... Passport was already used here (17.02.2020):

Ekaterina Gilderman; <katylav1@lave-lave.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=122269&p=615227#p615227

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:30 pm

hello my noble man xxxxxx!
my angel. my tender.
Thank you for being in my life. You are a noble knight who can help me cope with difficulties in my life!
only you are able to understand me, and support in a difficult situation.
you are a real man, gentleman!
I will fulfill all your desires, you are my man, I want to give you my whole self.
just do not give me these minutes of suffering. I know that you can help me .. so that I can solve my problem now.
xxxxxxx, because you understand that my situation is very difficult now. since in my house the electricity was cut off due to unpaid receipts.
the house is very cold. and I can’t cook my own food. or even warm the kettle.
I have no way to work. due to the corona virus. only emergency service works.
I have nowhere to take money! on this I ask you for help! I do not ask you for money for entertainment. I ask only
to exist.
I don’t even leave home!
getting out of the house is difficult. since there is a police patrol walking down the street! and I can get a fine. since I have a warning. and then a fine.
I do not want to risk!
my love xxxxxx, I ask you for 185 usd. to pay the bill, and buy food. as soon as I close the debt, electricity will be returned to my apartment.
my love, besides you I have nobody. I beg you. help me, without your support and strong male shoulder I am not able to solve the problem. only you can help me in this situation.
I sincerely hope that you can give me this little financial help. so that I can solve my problem.
please help me now xxxxxx. make a deal right now at https: w.riamoneytransfer.com/us/en/registration
OR https: w.worldremit.com/

install RIA.

OR

https:/w.worldremit.com/

Ivano-Frankivsk
Ukraine

xxxxxx, my life is in your hands!

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:57:26 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG21108.jpg

IMG43068.jpg

IMG60808.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:23 pm

... I've to split this Thread coz she continues today with diff. Pics:
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=132724

Return to “Russian scammers”