It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <GreeureLena@zoho.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:52 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Good evening!

What is your mood? From which country do you come?
I Tell to you a little about myself. My name Elena. Me 37 of the year. I live in small town the RU Tobolsk. I funny and easy to communicate with the woman. I begrusse the healthy way. If you want, I can give you more information about you. I've never had the man and I have no children.
I was abandoned in the Russian men. Did the girlfriend recommended to me and I have turned myself into the agency of acquaintances. There I have the questionnaire and I have something of foreign manner selected. I stopped you! I hope we will, and, possible, we are few)
I wish great better about yourself. The agency has not maintained any data about you, except me? He not given the post. In anticipation of you the answer to my letter, if I ask you. If you only intimate relationships that interesting or answer my stripped of photography, so ignore write the answer to this letter no. For me only the serious relations interest awakened.
I wait and I will be your the epistle happy.

Yours, Lena!

Received: from Primrose (unknown [113.165.167.122])
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:31:09 -0200
Reply-To: GreeureLena@zoho.com
To: wilyani1968@hotmail.com

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

DSC-0606.jpg ...... this Guy is really famous and so we know, that we must look for "Elena" in Bali.

..... RPO is Visagist Кристина Антипова/Kristina Antipova from Cheboksary

https:/ /vk.com/id72641143

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id72641143

https:/ /vk.com/id194878231

.instagram.com/kristina_antipova_makeup/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <ElenaGaparin@zoho.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:54 pm

.... with the same Pic in DLB-Spam in german

Hi!

I hope you are all well? In which country do you live?
Some information about me. My name Elena. Me 37 of the year. I live in small populated area RU Tobolsk. I am positive and easy to communicate the woman. I manage the health behavior. If you wish, I could happily give you more information about you. I have never had the man and I have the kindes.
I have disappointed the hope of having abandoned the way from Russia. Therefore I on advice of the girlfriend turned to the marriage agency. There I have surveyed and I have chosen something foreign way. I stopped you! I hope we make friends we will become friends and, possibly, we will couple;)
I want to recognize you it is better. The agency did not give me any information about you, except for the post office. In expectation of you the answer letter, if interesting I am interested in you. If you are interested only intimate relations interesting or answer my undressed photography, then do not ignore anything on this letter. For me, only serious relationships are of interest.
I'll wait and I'll be happy for your answer.

Sincerely, Elena!

Received: from [217.112.129.3] (port=61368 helo=romilly.hailey.lan) by host2025.hostmonster.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:AES256-SHA256:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:36:05 +0000
Reply-To: ElenaGaparin@zoho.com

EPIAC-HU
E-Piac Ltd.
E-Piac Maintainers
6723, Szeged
Jozsef A. sgt. 66.
Hungaria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <ElenaFussen@zoho.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:20 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Good evening!

What is your mood? From which country do you come?
Some information about me. My name Elena. Me 37 of the year. I live in small populated the point of the Russian Federation Tobolsk. I positive and sociable the woman. I support the healthy way. If you want, I could happily tell you more about myself. I've never been married and I have the child.
I was abandoned in the Russian men. Did the girlfriend recommended to me and I have turned myself into the agency of acquaintances. There I have the questionnaire and I have something of foreign manner selected. I chosen has stopped the choice on you! I think we will and, possible, we are few)
I have the interest about you big better. The agency has no data about you, except me? He not given the post. I am waiting for your answer to my letter of if I have interested you actually is. If you like the relationships are only interested intimate interesting or answer my naked of photography, so ignore write the answer to this letter no. I'm interested in only serious relations interest.
I'm waiting and I'm glad is your message to the happy.

Yours, Lena!

Received: from j4p5VBSGl.nola (90.150.254.61)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 08:48:46 -0300
Reply-To: ElenaFussen@zoho.com
To: berolina14@googlemail.com
X-Mailer: iPad Mail (12H143)

USI_ADSL_USERS
Dynamic distribution IP's for broadband services
OJSC RosteleÓom, regional branch "Urals"
Uralsvyazinform Perm Administration Staff
11, Moskovskaya str.
Yekaterinburg, 620014
Russian Federation

PCX2200.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalya; <treskimntalya@zohomail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:52 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Do not let greet !;)
I hope you are well? From which region are you? I'd like to know. I would love to build a deep relationship over the internet. My name is Natalia. I am 37 years old. I'm looking for a partner who supports me in everything and is also on romance. I registered on the website and be feeling the questionnaire. The agency is now looking for a suitable husband for me. Agency I have received your e-mail address. I'm not a little girl anymore. I search for the man for life. Seeking a man who makes me happy and I can make the happy. I am interested in you. About an answer from you I would be happy. If you are not only interested in a sexual adventure, then your e-mail is welcome. I am only interested in a serious relationship.
Best regards, greets you, Natalya!

Received: from [92.44.4.61] (HELO Luka.Tabitha) (92.44.4.61) by
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 09:10:42 -0400
Reply-To: treskimntalya@zohomail.com

TR-TELLCOM-BB-YAPA-Static
Tellcom YAPA Statik-1
Tellcom Network Admins
Turkcell Maltepe Plaza Yeni Mahalle Pamukkale Sk.
34880 Kartal/Istanbul
Turkey

PCX-03275.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natalibarus@zohomail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:18 pm

..... from DLB-Spam in german

Hello!;)
I hope you are well? Where are you from? My desire is to meet you. I would love to build a close relationship on the Internet. My name is Natalia. I am 37 years old. I'm looking for a man who supports me in everything and for the romance is not a foreign concept. The registration on the website I made and feel out the questionnaire. Now the agency is looking for a suitable partner who meets my expectations. The agency has also given me your email address. I'm not a little girl anymore. I search for the man of my life. Seeking a man who returns my feelings and wants to spend his life with me. I am interested in you. I'd really appreciate your answer. If you're not just a sexual adventure, then send me a reply. I was just interested in a serious relationship.
Love, Natasha!

Received: from Ione.Nessa ([113.167.94.15])
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 04:53:20 -0700
Reply-To: natalibarus@zohomail.com

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

IMG-15644.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <tristennatalya@zohomail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:14 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Good evening!;)
I hope you are well? Where are you from? I'd like to know. I'd like to build a strong relationship over the Web. My name is Natalia. I am 37 years old. I'm looking for a man who supports me in everything and my romantic feelings reciprocated. I registered on the website and answered the questionnaire. The agency is now looking for a suitable husband for me. Agency I have received your e-mail address. I'm not a little girl anymore. I search for the man for life. Seeking a partner who returned my feelings and I can make happy. I'm interested in you. An answer from you would be really great. If you are not only looking for a sexual adventure, then I send an e-mail. I was just interested in a serious relationship.
I look forward to an answer, Natasha!

Received: from cpS.penny ([92.37.140.83])
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [92.37.140.83]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 08:26:18 -0500
Reply-To: tristennatalya@zohomail.com

KHT-XDSL
PPPoE xDSL links in Khabarovsk city, ATS-30 node
Konstantyn Vasenyn
The Khabarovsk Telephone - Telegraph station
58, Karl Marks st.
RU-680000 Khabarovsk
Russia

IMG-37858.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:37 pm

...... from DMF-Mailaccount in german .....

Hello, my name is Natalya, we have letters exchanged and met.
I am sincerely pleased about an answer, because I'm glad to meet you. Sorry, I did not answer immediately.
Labor needs a lot of free time. I had to work issues a business trip.
I'll send a few photos. It will be nice to not only letters but also exchange photos. So we can know each other.
What you do and how you spend your free time? Mostly I meet on the weekend with friends colleagues. I live in Russia, Tomsk.
It's probably a big surprise to you that I do not come from Western Europe? Online social networks are the most popular means of communication today.
It does not matter what distance separates us. We can communicate from afar and friends are. Of course, the communication in reality would be better but still has the internet well worth their acquaintance in. I hope you now have a smile on their face and in a good mood.
You may be surprised, a letter to get from another part of the world (laughs). I think it is important to say why I decided To write to you. I was always sure that men from Western Europe are facing very attentive to a woman. You have a lot of passion in her heart, always brave and polite. I was keen to find a friend in your country. When is your birthday?
Would you like to know more about me? I've never been married and have no children. My last serious relationship to a man ended a long time ago.
Now I'm lonely, and sometimes that's a feeling of sadness. Many of my friends already have a family. I dream also of serious things.
Well, I hope you were interested. Be waiting me as soon as possible, I'm going to a message Natalya

Received: from livingroom (87.101.92.27 [87.101.92.27])
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:34:04 +0300

M247-LTD-Quebec
M247 LTD Quebec Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS QUEBEC NOC
1250 Rene-Levesque Blvd W,
Montreal, QC H3B 4W8
Canada

Gehen-Sie-am-Meer-entlang.jpg

Urlaub-2019.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 pm

...... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hi, I've been waiting several days for a response to my letter. But you did not answer. Tell me everything is all right with you?
Now in the world the "crown virus" like a hurricane raging in the sea. I hope you're not injured in security and. I hope, that even your friends and family in perfect order. In this difficult time we should all around
World think of each other and pay attention to the words, the support and warmth. You can not turn away and remain indifferent to.
Will you agree? If you read my lines, please write the answer that you're okay. I will be happy to Natalya

Received: from livingroom (87.101.92.27 [87.101.92.27])
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 18:09:58 +0300

M247-LTD-Quebec
M247 LTD Quebec Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS QUEBEC NOC
1250 Rene-Levesque Blvd W,
Montreal, QC H3B 4W8,
Canada

img.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”