It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <Anna.Mavaevna@gmail.com/Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <Anna.Mavaevna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:42 pm

..... immediately her answer

Why you have not given mobile phone number? I wish to call to you.

Received: from Lenovo-PC ([95.211.38.161])
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 20:23:54 +0300

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Anna; <Anna.Mavaevna@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 21, 2020 10:26 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german.

Hi how are you?
I am Anna.
I would like you closer to friends I would I would love to know more about you.
I have to Russin and a proud.
I am my Single wants to end, looking for'm looking for a friend for life, which is tender and reliably gives me love but my life to love enriches also want to take responsibility takes over. I am a very compassionate and caring person, a very harmonious and attentive man.
I want to love and love to receive I wish to love and return to be loved.
I want to make my husband happy make man whenever I can I'll the possibility to do anything to my husband the man by my side to make so happy my husband the man beside me happy is.
In a partnership I'm very dedicated.
In addition honesty for me is the alpha and omega of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of The basic premise is the foundation of a good relationship for me the honest interaction An honest interaction with each other for me the basis of a good partnership.
Likewise, communication is very important especially important because in a sincere partnership should be able to communicate well all talk and with his husband and his wife. I full of hope that I can find these people here with him in a few years my dream of a common family to realize a common family reasons to life together with youth to build.
I am a very family person and I also wish for my well my husband I want a partner who can claim also to the which also applies. Please tell me more about you excited and want to know more know about you can hardly expect you to learn more from you.
I'm looking forward to from you to read a few lines from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me over my words are you looking forward hopefully and answer it. Maybe you're just the person after the man, after which I am looking for.
So, my search with you I will'll find it here partners find for life that suits me over. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
In anticipation of your reply.
Until then,
Ann

Received: from flmj (91.244.188.228)
Reply-To: Anna <dspe@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:43:05 +0400

TVK-HAJNOWKA
Michal Kiryluk
Telewizja Kablowa Hajnowka s.j.
ul. Warszawska 1E
17-200 Hajnowka
POLAND

d5.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 pm

..... once more in DMF-Spam in german

Hello there!
I am Anna.
I want you to know I'd intense I would love to know more about you.
I come from Russia and the age of 36.
I want my Single put an end, looking for'm looking for a partner for life, which is lovingly and responsibly me love giving my life to love but enriched also want to take responsibility takes over. I am a very kind and warm person, a very loving and attentive person.
I want to love and be loved, I wish to love and give to be loved.
I want my partner happy, I want to make my husband whenever I can to me will be do anything to my partner to make very happy the man at my side so my husband the man beside me happy is.
In a relationship I'm very dedicated.
In addition honesty for me is a prerequisite of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership in the first place, the basic requirement The foundation of a good relationship for me is honesty honesty for me is the basic requirement of a good relationship.
Also communication is very significant particularly important, because in a good partnership should have a good time with his husband and his wife and can talk about anything. I hope that I can find this man here with him in a few years my dream of a common family to realize a common family reasons to life together with youth to build.
I am a very family man and this claim I have also to my partner I want a partner to me that the on which the also true also of assert itself. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more about you know about you can not wait to learn more about you.
I'm looking forward to from you to read a few words from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and answer it. Maybe you're just the person to the man, to whom I am looking.
I hope I will find the man for life that meets my needs. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
Full of anticipation for your answer.
With lovely greetings,
Ann

Received: from [173.181.212.212] (173.181.212.212)
Reply-To: Anna <ektfovz@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 01:08:54 +0400

TELUS
TELUS Communications Inc.
OrgId: TACE
Address: 10 - 3777 Kingsway
City: Burnaby
StateProv: BC
PostalCode: V5H-3Z7

g4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 22, 2020 2:52 pm

...... again 2x in DMF-Spam in german

Hi,
I'm here is Anna.
I'd like you closer friends I would like to I would know more about you.
I to Russian and age of 36 years.
I want my Single put an end, looking for'm looking for a partner for life who is courteous and responsibly me love giving my life to love but enriched also want to take responsibility takes over. I am a very kind and caring person, a particularly harmonious and considerate man.
I want to give love and be loved I want to not only get love, but also give a lot of love.
I want to make my husband happy make man whenever I can in my power all will do so for my partner to make the man happy at my side my husband the man beside me happy is.
In a partnership, I am very considerate.
In addition honesty for me is a prerequisite of a good relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of The basic premise is the foundation of a stable relationship for me the honest interaction An honest relationship with each other is for me the basic requirement a stable partnership.
Likewise, communication is very important especially important because in an honest relationship you should have a good time with his partner and can talk about anything. I think I can find such a man here with hope to work with him in a few years my dream of a common family to realize a common family life together with children to build.
I am a very family person and I also wish my also my husband I want a man who can also say of himself what this is true as well. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more about you to know about you can not wait to learn more about you.
I hope you are happy about my words and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and send me a reply. Maybe you're just the person to which man, after I seek.
I hope my search will find here for life that satisfies my ideas an end partner. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
I am looking forward to your answer.
Best regards,
Ann

Received: from olazosut (197.242.242.138)
Reply-To: anna <syxl@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 08:30:39 +0400

NGLOSVI0104
Coollink Lagos Infrastructure
Nadim Chidiac
P.O. Box 516, Marina, Lagos
267A, Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
Nigeria

.... how I've missed this Victoria Island in the last years .... :cry: :cry: :cry: :party:

d5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi,
my name is Anna.
I would like you to know precisely I would like to know more about you.
I live in Russia and the age of 36.
I'm singing my facilitated Single wants to end, looking for a partner for life, which is soulful and reliably gives me love my life for love but enriched also take responsibility can accepts. I am a very kind and reliable person a very tender and caring person.
I want to give love and be loved, I wish to love and return to be loved.
I want to make my partner happy partners do, whenever I can I influence the I'll do anything to my husband to make the man by my side happy with my partner, the man beside me happy is.
In a relationship, I am particularly devoted.
In addition honesty for me is the alpha and omega of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership in the first place, the basic premise is the foundation of a stable relationship for me honesty in dealing Honesty is another for me the foundation a good partnership.
Also communication is essential particularly important, because in a good partnership should have a good time with his husband and his wife and discuss talking. I hope that I will find such a partner here, to my with him in a few years dream of a joint family to realize a common family life together with children to build.
I am a family man and I also wish for my well my husband I want a man to the which also applies equally claim. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more about you know about you can not wait to learn more from you.
I hope you are happy about my words and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and answer it. Maybe you're just the person to the man, to whom I am looking.
So, my search with you I will'll find the man for life that suits me over. Please contact me on this email Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
I expect your answer.
Best regards,
Ann

Received: from cnbvjb (123.205.155.176)
Reply-To: anna <rrmko@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 08:54:59 +0400

HSINYEONGANC-TW
Michael Chen
9F, No. 220, Gangchi Road,
Taipei 114, Taiwan, R.O.C.

g4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 22, 2020 6:11 pm

...... she's becoming a Pain now .... from 419-Spam in german

Hello,
I'm here is Anna.
I am my Single wants to end, looking for a friend for life, which is soulful and reliably gives me love enriched my life with love but can also take responsibility takes over. I am a person, a particularly harmonious and understanding person especially sensitive and reliable.
I want to give love and be loved, I wish to love and give to be loved.
I want my partner happy, I want to make my partner, whenever I can I the chance habeich will do everything in order to my husband the man by my side to make happy my husband the man beside me happy is.
In a partnership, I am particularly loving.
In addition honesty for me is a basic requirement of a good relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of the basic prerequisite The foundation of a good partnership is for me the honest interaction honesty for me is the foundation of a good relationship ,
Also, communication is very important especially important because in an honest partnership should have a good time with his partner and to exchange talk. I hope that I can find such a man here to the future with him to realize my dream of a common family a common family Material to build life together with children.
I am a family man and I would also like my also to my partner I want a man who the on the is also true also of himself say. I'm so excited and want to know more about you know about you can not wait to learn more from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and answer me. Maybe you're just the person to which man, by which I seek.
I hope I will find a partner for life find something that suits me. Please contact me on this email Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
I am looking forward to your answer.
Greeting and see you soon,
Ann

....... IP shows Microsoft

f3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm

..... with the last Pic also in my 2.nd. DLB-Spam in german ...... this Mailaddress is listed nowhere, so its clear that it comes from Boris his Address-trade with other ....

Hey how are you?
my name is Anna.
I would like you closer to friends I would like to know more about you in experience.
I am free my Single wants to end, looking for'm looking for a friend for life, which is lovingly and responsibly gives me love my life to love enriches but can also take responsibility takes over. I am a very gentle and attentive person, a very gentle and caring man.
I want to love and be loved, I wish to love and return to be loved.
I want my partner happy, I want to make my partner, whenever I can I influence I''ll do anything to my partner the man on my side happy to do with my partner, the man beside me happy is.
In a partnership I'm very dedicated.
In addition honesty for me is the basis of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership in the first place, the basis of the foundation of a good relationship for me is honesty in dealing Honesty is another for me the foundation of good Partnership.
Also, communication is very important especially important because in a sincere relationship should communicate well with his husband and his wife and exchange can talk. I hope that I'll find these people here to the future with him my dream of a common family to realize a common family life together build with children.
I am a family man and this claim I have to my husband I want a partner who can also claim on its own to which also applies. I'm so excited and want to know more of you can not wait to hear more from you to know about you.
I look forward to hearing from you on a few lines from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and send me a reply. Maybe you're just the person to which the parnter for which I am looking for.
So, my search with you is my search will find here for life that satisfies my ideas an end to man an end. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
Full of anticipation for your answer.
Best regards,
Ann

Received: from xekbatjs (82.114.86.38)
Reply-To: "аnа" <ptz@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 12:55:43 +0400

KUJTESA-CABLE
Kujtesa Net - Internet Services
Vijon Peja
Rr. Ukshin Hoti, # 33,
10030 Prishtinë
Kosovo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 3:50 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam in german.

Hello, how are you?
I am Anna.
I would like you to know precisely I would like to know more about you in experience.
I am free my Single wants to end, looking for'm looking for a friend for life, which is nice and reliable I love giving my life to love but also enriched Taking responsibility would takes over. I am a very kind-hearted and considerate person, a very loving and attentive person.
I want to love and be loved I want to not only get love, but also a lot of love to give.
I want to make my husband happy man making whenever I can that'll do everything I can to make my partner the man on my side happy with my partner, the man beside me happy is.
In addition honesty for me is a prerequisite of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of the foundation, the foundation of a good relationship for me is honesty An honest relationship with each other is for me the basic requirement of a good partnership ,
Also, communication is very important particularly important, because in a good relationship, one should have a good time with his partner and can exchange speak. I know that I will find such a man here to with him in a few years my dream of a common family to realize a common family Material build to life together with children full of hope.
I am a family man and this claim I have to my husband I want a partner who can say of himself to that too is true. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more about you know about you can not wait to learn more from you.
I hope you are happy about my words and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and send me a reply. Maybe you're just the person to which the parnter for which I am looking.
I hope I will find find something man for life that meets my needs. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
I expect your answer.
Best regards,
Ann

Received: from kftdkmg (5.32.81.181)
Reply-To: "аnа" <pwz@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 13:01:30 +0400

AE-DU-20120509
EITC Contact Role
Emirates Integrated Telecommunications
United Arab Emirates

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 pm

.... with the last Pic in my DLB-Spamfolder in german.

So ... how are you?
my name is Anna.
I live in Russia and count 36 years.
I'm singing facilitated want to finish my Single, looking for'm looking for a partner for life, which is nice and trustworthy I love giving my life with love but also enriches Taking responsibility can accepts. I am a very affectionate and considerate person, a very amiable and attentive man.
I want to love and love to receive I wish to love and be loved.
I want my partner happy, I want to make my man, whenever I can I'm going to the possible to do anything to my husband to make the man by my side happy with my partner, the man beside me happy is.
In addition honesty for me is a prerequisite of a stable relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of the basic prerequisite The foundation of a good partnership for me
is honesty An honest relationship with each other is for me the foundation of a stable relationship ,
Likewise, communication is very important especially important because in a sincere partnership should communicate well with his husband and his wife and talk about anything can. I hope that I will find such a person here to be able to build with him someday my dream of a common family to realize a common family life together with offspring.
I am a very family person and I also wish for my well my husband I want a partner who can make that claim as of himself which the also true. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more about you to know about you can not wait to learn more from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and answer me. Maybe you're just the person to which man, after I seek.
So, my search with you is my search will find here for life that suits me an end partner to an end. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
Greeting and see you soon,
Ann

Received: from v (103.121.211.249)
Reply-To: "аnа" <mqsrmqz@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 21:24:25 +0400

VH-AP
Virtual Hosting, Inc.
Virtual Hosting Inc administrator
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
Wilmington DE 19808
US

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 6:20 pm

..... with the last Pic 3x in 419-Spam in german.

Hey, how are you?
My name is Anna is my name.
I would like you to know more detail I would like to know more about you in experience.
I come from Russia and have a proud.
I'm singing facilitated want my Single put an end, looking for'm looking for a friend for life, which is soulful and sincere love gives me but my life with love enriches Taking responsibility would takes over. I am a very harmonious and friendly woman a very tender and considerate man.
I want to give love and love I want to get not only get love, but also give a lot of love.
I want to make my husband happy partners do whenever I can my possible I'll do anything to my partner the man on my side happy to do with my partner, the man beside me happy is.
In a relationship, I am particularly loving.
In addition honesty for me is the lifeblood of a good relationship honesty has for me is related priority for me in a relationship in the first place, the basis, the foundation of a stable partnership is for me the honest interaction honesty for me is the basis a good partnership.
Likewise, communication is very important especially important because in a sincere relationship, one should be able to communicate well and talk about anything with his man or his wife. I hope that I will find such a partner here to the future with him my dream of a common family to realize a common family life together to build with youth.
I am a family man and this claim I have also to my husband I want a partner who can say of himself what that also applies. Please tell me more about yourself curious and want to know more of you can not wait to know about you to learn more from you.
I hope you are happy about my words and answer me over my words are you looking forward hopefully and answer me. Maybe you're just the person to the man, to whom I am looking.
So, my search with you I will'll find it here partners find for life that satisfies my ideas to an end. Write to me at this address Anna.Affeavna@gmail.com
Yours,
Ann

Received: from pedw (103.121.211.249)
Reply-To: "аnа" <nltrrxjn@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 21:27:00 +0400

VH-AP
Virtual Hosting, Inc.
Virtual Hosting Inc administrator
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,
Wilmington DE 19808
US

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 25, 2020 10:39 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

Hi there, how are you?
My name is Anna is my name.
I want you closer friends I would I would love to learn more about you.
I come from Russia and the age of 36.
I want my Single put an end, looking for'm looking for a friend for life, that is loving and trustworthy gives me love but my life with love enriches Taking responsibility would takes over. I am a very sensitive and attentive woman a very lovable and warm person.
I want to give love and be loved I want to not only get love, but also a lot of love back.
I want my partner happy, I want to make my husband whenever I can I influence all would do to my partner the man on my side happy to make my husband so the man at my side happy is.
In a partnership, I am particularly considerate.
In addition honesty for me is the foundation of a good relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a partnership at the top of the foundation, the foundation of a good relationship for me is honesty in dealing Honesty is another for me the basic requirement of a good Partnership.
Also communication is very significant particularly important, because in an honest partnership you should communicate well with his partner and can talk about anything. I hope that I'll find these people here to the future with him to realize my dream of a common family a common family Material to build life together with children.
I am a family man and this claim I have also to my partner I want a man to the that also applies as of say. Please tell me more about you excited and want to know more know about you can hardly expect you to learn more from you.
I look forward to hearing from you for a few words from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and send me a reply. Maybe you're just the person to the man, to whom I am looking.
I hope I will find a partner for life find something that meets my needs. I am waiting for a letter to this e-mail address Anna.Wowavna@gmail.com
Look again,
Ann

Received: from gc (31.220.0.41)
Reply-To: "annа" <hshqc@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:53:24 +0400

BZ-ESCUR1
KODDOS
Ronald Linco
Level23, One Island East, Westlands Rd
Quarry Bay
Hong Kong

f3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <Anna.Wowavna@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm

.... from DMF-Spam in german.

Hey, how's it going with you?
I am Anna is my name.
I want you to know intense I would like to know more about you.
I was born in Russia and the age of 36.
I want my Single put an end, looking for a partner for life, which is tender and responsibly me love will make my life with love but enriched also want to take responsibility takes over. I am a very sociable and considerate woman a very sociable and understanding person.
I want to love and be loved, I wish to love and return to be loved.
I want my husband happy, I would like to make my partner, whenever I can in my power the all would do to my husband the man on my side happy to make my husband so the man at my side happy is.
In a relationship, I am very affectionate.
In addition honesty for me is a prerequisite of a good relationship honesty has for me in a relationship a top priority for me is in a relationship in the first place, the basic requirement The foundation of a good relationship for me is honesty honesty for me is the basis of a good partnership.
Likewise, communication is very important especially important because in an honest partnership should have a good time with his husband and his wife and can talk to each other. I hope that I can find such a man here with him in a few years my dream of a common family to realize a common family reasons to life together with children to build.
I am a family man and this claim I have also to my partner I want a man who can also claim to the which also applies. I'm so excited and want to know more of you can not wait to know about you to learn more about you.
I look forward to hearing from you for a few words from you.
I hope you are happy about my message and answer me about my message are you looking forward hopefully and answer it. Maybe you're just the person after the parnter for which I am looking for.
I hope I will find the man for life that suits me. I am waiting for a letter to this e-mail address Anna.Wowavna@gmail.com
I expect your answer.
Take care,
Ann

Received: from zkii (176.107.179.147)
Reply-To: "annа" <r@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:25:49 +0400

DELTAHOST-NET
Oleksandr Serhiyovych Rudenko
Ukraine, Kremenchuk

d5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:44 pm

.... finally from DMF after spamming around for almost 2 weeks

Hallo xxxxxxx!
I have received yours email.
I will more in detail write about myself, I think that to you will be interesting to know it.
I have a mobile phone, I will soon inform you my number when we will better study each other.
I hope that you will not take offence at me.
I have stable work. It is not necessary to me another's money.
I was born on November, 30th, 1982.
Please do not worry because of an age difference because I search for the adult man.
You know that want from a life. On the Internet many young men, they want only sex,
And I search for stable relations. I hope that you understand me.
My growth of 166 centimetres and weight of 54 kgs.
I have no a family.
I studied in university of 5 years. My trade is the teacher music at school.
I work as the teacher music at school for children of 10-14 years. It takes away a lot of energy, but I like children.
I was born in Syzran, Russia. Soon I will in addition tell about we wash district.
Also you can read it on the Internet.
I concerned with men in Russia, but it quickly came to an end.
Men in Russia drink vodka and then do sex with other women.
It is not pleasant to me. I do not smoke. I do not drink alcohol. I use 1 or 2 glasses of wine in a year on holidays.
I search only for stable relations. I wish to meet love and to create a happy family.
Please do not deceive with me!
have informed it that you have read a few information on me.
Ask me any questions and I will tell on it.
Please tell a little about you.
I will wait the letter and yours bild. Anna

Received: from Lenovo-PC ([95.211.38.161]) :applause: :applause:
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 17:52:54 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

yjg54fjeejd99fff.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!
I waited your letter.
It is very a pity that you have not sent me yours bild, I hope to receive it in other email.
Your age not a problem for me. Do not worry because of it.
I will answer your questions and I will tell about myself.
I do not use the program the translator. I understand English.
I will inform you my phone number on the next week.
I often visit in a sports hall. I wish to have good a body, therefore I do fitness.
I train 3 times a week.
You do sports? What?
I like to travel. I travel every summer on the sea.
I like to go to Black sea to Sochi, there there were Olympic Games of 2014,
It approximately 2000 km from my city. You watched it on TV?
Besides I like to read books.
Periodically we with girlfriends visit at cinema. I like historical films. For example "gladiator" or "300 Spartans".
I am able to dance salsa. I love Madonna and its creativity.
I modest and never shout at other people. My girlfriends think that I friendly.
I love fair people. Please do not deceive me.
My favourite colour dark blue.
To what to you likes colour?
I have a dog by name of "kid". He is a Pekinese.
Please answer on these of questions.
What do you appreciate in people?
What do you appreciate in girls?
Send me another email. I will read it after work.

Anna

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:14:41 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!
Excuse, that I answer your letters not every day. In my house change the Internet a cable.
In some days I will have constant access to the Internet.
You answer my questions. I am glad!
In my country restrictions because of CoronaVirus still operate. Your country has already returned to a usual mode?
In your country all people again work? All world suffers because of epidemic.
I have now returned from work.
I will do a dinner. I very well prepare meal.
Tell about meal in your country. I wish to know about you more.
You ate Russian meal?
I am able to prepare everything, now I will study also a German cuisine.
I like to prepare and will a little write about my national meal.
Mum since the childhood learnt it me, now I the good cook.
I like the Borsch, you tried it?
I periodically do pies about apricots or a cherry.
You ate pies? With what a stuffing?
In cafe I eat ice-cream and chocolate.
I like to receive yours email.
I do not wish to get acquainted with guys from my country.
They did to me a pain. I will not repeat my errors.
They do not care of girls. They drink alcohol and do not respect the girl.
My last relations lasted 2 years.
At first he was friendly and attentive therefore I trusted her. I was mistaken!
He played with me and my feelings.... I cried much...
I do not wish to speak again about it.
Tell to me the history. You the true man?
I again wait yours email

Anna

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 15:41:14 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

Return to “Russian scammers”