It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia Bratyuschenko-Nastinastusha@yandex.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:36 am

Necesito comprobar si esta persona es una scammer! No consigo encontrar ningún tipo de información! Me podéis ayudar? Empezó a escribir en diciembre de 2019 hasta ahora! Gracias!
I need to check if this person is a scammer! I can't find any information! Can you help me? He started writing in December 2019 until now! Thank you!

Anastasia Bratyuschenko
str. Kirova 93, 431261, Krasnoslobodsk
Nacida el 23/6/1983
Teléfono Móvil Personal +79677304136
Teléfono desde el que realiza las llamadas ‭+7 (928) 121-84-17‬

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia Bratyuschenko-Nastinastusha@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:59 am

..... Pic 1 looks very near to Наталья Ковшик

https:/ /vk.com/kovshik87 ...... 8363 Pics

+79677304136 ...... Вымпел-Коммуникации .... Республика Башкортостан (Башкирия) ... Republic of Bashkortostan

+7 (928) 121-84-17‬ ..... МегаФон ...... Ростовская область .... Oblast Rostov

Krasnoslobodsk: is a town and the administrative center of Krasnoslobodsky District of the Republic of Mordovia,

.... given address Мордовия респ., Краснослободский р-н, Краснослободск г., Кирова ул. 93, 431261 exist.

... she's already reported in other Page ..... I suppose, its the same Member from here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 am

Gracias! Después de una intensa búsqueda la he localizado!! Todas sus fotos incluso la que utiliza como pasaporte falso! Tengo también su cuenta bancaria por si a alguien le puede interesar!

Thank you! After an intense search I have located it !! All your photos even the one you use as a fake passport! I also have your bank account in case someone may be interested!

El numero de la cuenta: 40817978900024731959
Nombre del banco: AK BARS BANK
SWIFT / BIC: ARRSRU2K
Direccion de la oficina principal del banco: lane POSLEDNIY 24, 107045, MOSCOW.
El nombre: Anastasia
El apellido: Bratyuschenko
Mi direccion: str. Kirova 93, 431261, Krasnoslobodsk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:07 am

.... to the Passport:

.... Pic is wrong, Number in the Stamp erased, Signature don't match with her Name, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Passport number exchanged (c&p) .... also, for 2019 is a very important Detail missing

I'm more as sure that Vlad had a original Passport from Mordovia as draft and put then things together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:52 am

I do not know well I know Russian passports! But I do try to do a good job! To fool the unsuspecting! I leave here the original photo! By the way, you still don't know that I've discovered it and keep talking ... any advice?

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:11 am

Tengo una pregunta...debo imaginar que su nombre real es Anastasia Bratyuschenko? No? Porque si quería que le mandara dinero a su banco solo con ese nombre hubiera podido recibirlo? Verdad? Debo decir que es muy astuta porque habla castellano e ingles perfectamente! Tan bien que parecía sospechosa!! Gracias por toda la información facilitada!
I have a question ... should I imagine that his real name is Anastasia Bratyuschenko? Do not? Because if he wanted me to send money to his bank only with that name, could she have received it? Truth? I must say that she is very clever because she speaks Spanish and English perfectly! So good it looked suspicious !! Thank you for all the information provided!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:25 pm

...... Passport is Nonsense. So, all things are clear. I've around 1500 forged russian & ukrainian Passports in my collection and also from around 90 countries .... be assured that I know how real & forged Passport look.

Why should she give a "fake/wrong" Bankaccount...... they want to make Money and it makes no sense to send a wrong Bankaccount .....
That she knows english and spanish ...... they engage People who knows the Language ..... and so we've back ..... they must pay them and so they need the Money.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 pm

..... my suspicion to the Passport are official confirmed today.

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:54 pm

What did you suspect of your passport? Another member already commented on some of the mistakes and I posted the original photo taken from the Наталья Ковшик! The only doubt there is, is knowing if it is really your real name? because otherwise it is a real scam! What data have you found to confirm that it is false?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:03 pm

.... all this I've written above!

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Ok!
What steps can be taken now so that this scammer does not keep trying to rob more people? Because I have been to other forums and pages of scammers and I must say that this is the best and most active forum I have found on the net, I have advised other people who have been stalked by scammers! You have helped me very fast and very well and I thank you! because in those other pages and forums nobody could tell me anything about this scammer and far from appearing on their lists of suspects! The only thing an administrator told me was that it was a scammer but he didn't give me any kind of proof! Obviously the photos are fake so warning about that person is useless! but if you could post your name! if it's real .... and your two mails! because one of them is the original outlook! Can you advise me? By the way, I found the photos thanks to a reverse photo search on Yandex servers, I am Spanish and I know that we are a very important objective of these scammers! If you need any help with issues that have to do with Spain, I will be happy to help you!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:51 pm

...... ok. The first Step you've done already and posted her.
By the way, when we give Details, then its never concrete and particularized coz we know that not only Victims read here, also Scammer. So, we cannot give them a Lession for free and explain all things how they work. We don't want that they improve.
When some other Pages don't explain to you ..... this could have many Reason. Its not my Part to tell them but I've some "ideas". First right, I've my Problems when Pages take Money to tell Victims why it is a Scam ...... they've lost already enough Money and now they must pay for Information .....? Please!
For some is it also too much work to take care of Victims and to explain.

Alejandro9778
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Alejandro9778 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:59 pm

OK I understand! Thanks a lot! I also thought the same when they wanted money to confirm the scammer? I thought ... seriously? other thieves ...? In that case I no longer ask ... and my offer is active! Greetings!

WillemWaldman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia - nasstbratu@yandex.com

Postby WillemWaldman » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Hello there,

I did recognize one of here pictures here. I am writing with her just for fun to see where it was going. She uses mailbox nasstbratu@yandex.com to communicate whit me. She claims to live in Talitsa. I did ask her to make some oictures from her hometown but did not receive anything. In het posts to me she says to be 36 years old. But she works in a café??? Until now she did not ask for any money but she loves me with all her hart. So from now on no other man has any chance, she only wants me! :applause:

Greetz to all, Me

I already received more then 20 pictures from her. She is very happy with me.

WillemWaldman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby WillemWaldman » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello there,

I am almost 100% sure my scammer uses pictures from Natalya Kovshik from St.Petersburg. This woman is a clothing designer and has a acoount on VK.COM > vk.com/kovshik87 and also pictures on sociumin.com/?id=621826 . She is most probably fully unaware that some scammer is using her pictures. Looking at her pictures she seems to have a husband and a child. I must admit she is a classy lady.

Can somebody from this website get in touch with her and tell her what I found out? I am a non Russian citizen and non Russian speaker. But, if someone tells her she knows and maybe goes to the police or authorities to find out who the scammer is?

Greetz to all, Me

.... Mod comment: You're right and I've mentioned her already above

Return to “Russian scammers”