It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Maksimowa; <kravcheolga@vast-tm.com/svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Karina; <Karina_Sur@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 31, 2020 1:26 pm

.... didn't know that this on the Wall is her cat ....... that comes, when a Vanka send out scripts without to read and to check if Text and Pics match with each other ..... the Roof story is also a ols story.......

Hey my xxxxxx. The day is wonderful today and I’m
in high spirits and how are you? I hope all is well.
Your father will always be with you, he will always be in your memory
and in your heart. I hardly remember my father.
I hope that I did not bore you with my letters. I'm afraid to seem
annoying. But I try to write you one letter every day. I like to
recognize you. I thought a lot about your last letter. I already told
you that I live in my house. This is a beautiful and cozy place for
me. Yesterday there was a strong wind. A tall tree near the house
could not stand it and broke. The branch hit my roof and broke a hole
in it. It is small, but it's annoying.
And it's good that it did not
hit me. Yesterday I thought that it needed to be urgently repaired so
that the next time the rain did not get inside. My best friend Masha
promised me to help. She always helps me. I’m very glad to have such a
best friend. She is very close to me and we often spend time together.
Masha says that I need a man who will help me and who will really love
me. You know I really feel lonely very often but I believe in god
luck. I believe in God, he always helps. I enjoy watching movies. Not
so long ago I was in a cinema. Because this session began late. I and
Masha looked “her”(2013). This very drama foreign movie. I like this
movie. Masha was delight also. After arrival from cinema I to cook my
favorite a dish - baked chicken feet from a broccoli. I have made it
with the special sauce of garlic. It is very tasty. It is a pity, that
I cannot treat you. Probably during week I will prepare for future
house repair. I’ll look for people who will help me with it. I’m
sorry, probably my letter is sad but I think you’ll be interested in
thoughts and feelings. I send you photos me with my favorite cat Maks.
You can send your photo with your animal? Tell me, if something will
be interesting for you. I’ll tell you it in detail. Good luck...

Karina...

Received: from [172.16.0.134] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 21:20:37 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

IMG-0098495.jpg

IMG-535535.jpg

.... Pic 2 was taken here:

Ресторан Bjorn, Москва ------> Restaurant "Björn" with scandinavian Kitchen
Пятницкая ул., 3/4с1, Москва, Россия - Pyatnitskaya St., 3/4, Moscow 115035 Russia
http:/ /bjorn.rest/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

...... Vlad is pissed coz of the Restaurant ... I ask her only if this "animal" on the wall is really her Cat Maks ....

Hello xxxxxx.

I am very happy to receive your letter. I want to see your picture. I
want to see who I 'm talking to. It is not right. I send you my
photos, and you do not do this. I want us to be open with each other.
Do not you think it is wrong that you saw my photos, but I did not see
yours? Are you embarrassed about your appearance or do not trust me? I
opened to you and want the same from you. Therefore, I will wait for
your photo.

Regards Karina.

PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 15:50:25 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 pm

..... one should accept the truth when one make a mistake and not become a Drama queen

Dear xxxxxx, thank you for your answer. I won't bother you again. I
wish you luck. Thank you for answering me. I see you don't want to
communicate with me. I hope I didn't worry you. I will now delete our
correspondence. Don't answer that letter. Take care of yourself.

Respectfully Karina

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 20:49:30 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yulia; <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:11 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you sorry for disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site! I hope that this will be a new stage in my future life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell you a little bit about myself a little bit about myself I'm will tell you a little bit about myself a little bit about myself for know me better!
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Yulia.

Received: from mmlipa ([188.162.199.65]) ...... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yula <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 00:30:58 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG0000125.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:21 pm

.... from DMF-Spam 2x

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you sorry for disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site! I hope that this will be a new stage in my future life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell you a little bit about myself a little bit about myself I'm will tell you a little bit about myself a little bit about myself for know me better!
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Yulia.

Received: from jfnevt ([188.162.199.65]) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yulyasha <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 03:18:07 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG0000121.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yulia_sergeevna_@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:25 pm

...... 2x in 419-Spam

Received: from ddrjks ([188.162.199.65]) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Julia <yulia_sergeevna_@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:19:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000012.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:45 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Received: from auwu ([188.162.199.65]) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yulia <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 02:43:07 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG0000125.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:27 pm

... from 419-Spam

Received: from qfyaz ([188.162.199.65]) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yulchik <yulia_sergeevna_@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 03:31:08 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG0000121.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Received: from fgbl (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yulenka <shitova_yuliya@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 22:48:01 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG0000125.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Received: from gnklby ([188.162.199.65] ..... its Yola!
Reply-To: Yulka <yulia_sergeevna_@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 00:44:55 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMAG000012.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinapo35@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:44 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Greetings How are you today? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to answer me! I am very much glad that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. I am Irina. Maybe you have guessed where I am from by my name. I come from a big splendid land the Russian Federation. I am thirty five. I’m searching for a man for devoted aminty and probably for serious relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to get your letter. I want to meet a man with serious intentions. I have no desire and no time for games and entertainment. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you respond me, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to learn more about you.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: irinapo35@bk.ru

I wish you a lucky day and merry spirit! I am waiting. Irinusika!

Received: from localhost (unknown [45.154.35.252]) .... TOR+reported as spam and brute force attacks
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 04:44:18 +0200
To: scottklaw86@gmail.com

NET-DARKDATA
Darkdata, LLC.
Initq Ltd
SQUAREFLOW SquareFlow Corporation
Russia

CAM163.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:51 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell u a little bit about myself.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person.
I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life.
I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Svetlanna.

Received: from tdmch (188.162.42.154)
Reply-To: Svetlanna <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 23:43:41 +0300
X-Originating-IP: [188.162.42.154] ............... its Yola

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822729.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:04 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life.
I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

Received: from zfgz (188.162.42.154)
Reply-To: Svetlana <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:04:29 +0300
X-Originating-IP: [188.162.42.154]

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-7382-2736.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetic; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Svetic.

Received: from [188.162.43.1] (port=44936 helo=zkxsygj) by bmw.cursosonlinesp.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Svetic <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 05:46:00 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822730.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:30 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Sveta.

Received: from [188.162.43.1] (port=42751 helo=tqlhjp) by bmw.cursosonlinesp.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Sveta <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 06:34:15 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-7382-2736.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”