It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Yuliya Fokina; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
What a happy day! I have the opportunity to read your new letter! xxxxxx, I was back in our warm and comfortable world. ;)
You know, yesterday I had a good evening with my friends. We went to the cinema, but the film was not interesting. = (We watched a comedy with a vulgar humor and an absurd plot. It was a Russian film. We left the cinema before the film ended. I invited my friends to go to the cafe after the movie. Alena (my best friend) already knows that that I am in correspondence with you. But, my other friend, did not yet know that I corresponded with you. Her name is Olga, and she was very surprised when I told her about you. She began to ask many questions about how we met. I tried to answer all her questions, but I did not talk about all the details. xxxxxx, my friends really liked you. They said that you are a good and decent person. I think they are right. I really agree with them. :)
My dear, do you see how much you changed my life? My friends already know about you. You have become a part of my life now. Every day I think about you, your letters make me smile every time. How do you do it? I'm really interested in talking to you, reading your thoughts. You are an interesting conversationalist for me.
You brought big changes to my life. Your letters always bring joy to my heart. I don’t know how I lived without your letters before. I don’t even want to remember that boring life. You know, I met with my friends, but it seemed boring to me. We talked on different topics, discussed our lives, but it was boring. I would like you to be at that moment next to me, I wanted to talk with you, and not with my friends. I get a lot more pleasure when I communicate with you. You opened my eyes, because again I can be an absolutely happy woman!
xxxxxx, do you want me to tell you about my dream? I really want to see you in real life. I don’t know when this will happen, but I really want my dream to come true. I think this day will be one of the happiest days in my life. I think that we would be very worried before our first meeting, because this would be a grand event in our lives. Do you agree with me? I hope that we can meet in one day. I would like that.
I must tell you that I am leaving our small world for today. I have to go back to the real world. I am very sorry that I can not stay in the Internet cafe all day. I can write only one letter per day. I like it when I read your letter, when I write an answer for you. Thank you for that.
My dear, I am leaving you for a while. I will be back here soon to give you an answer to your next letter. I hope you will answer me quickly.
Kiss! =)
Yuliya.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

SAM56172.jpg .....06.08.2018

SAM5712.jpg .... 09.10.2018

SAM8912.jpg ...... 28.05.2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
Thanks for the new letter. I will never stop thanking you for your letters. They make me happy! =)
You know, I searched for a very long time, but I found a person with whom I feel good. I have found you, xxxxxx! You make me happy. I like to receive your letters. I need your gentle words. I think that you have become much more than just a friend to me. My dear, in this short time we have become very close people. And I do not cease to be surprised at this fact. Sometimes it seems to me that this happens in a dream. I thought that people cannot become so close to each other in such a short time. It seemed to me that this could not happen in real life. You know, I thought it would take several months for us to become close people. You became a part of my life almost instantly. You appeared in my life so suddenly, and now I can not imagine my life without your letters. Unbelievable! :)
xxxxxx, I often dream of our meeting. I know that these are too ambitious plans, but I still think about it. Unfortunately, I can’t just catch a taxi and come to you, because there is a huge distance between us. And I know that our meeting may seem to you an impossible dream, but it is not. I am ready to cover any distance, because I am not afraid of this. We are already adults, and distance cannot become a barrier to the development of relationships. I am a very romantic woman, and I can do crazy things for love. Love is the most important thing in my life. I'm not interested in fame or fortune. This is not what I am looking for. I need only love, real, genuine love! xxxxxx, I know that you understand my thoughts. You always understand me, so I can only be frank with you. I have never been so frank with others, because I have never met a man like you. I have told you this many times, but I am ready to remind you of this in every letter. I can not stop thinking about you! What have you done to me? Maybe it's hypnoses? Do you use hypnoses, my dear? =)
I eagerly read every line in your letter, and at that moment no one and nothing interests me. You know, I don’t want to lose this feeling.
I want to tell you that nothing new is happening in my life. My work is going on, my friends are doing well. I do not know what to tell you interesting about my life now. All is well!
Well, my letter is already big enough! And it's time to say - Goodbye!
Kiss!
Yuliya.

SAM51627.jpg ..... 13.11.2016

SAM8912.jpg ...... 22.09.2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:31 pm

Hello, xxxxxx!
Thank you for not forgetting about me and continuing to make my life happier. =)
You know, it seems to me that writing is the best way to express feelings. It’s very easy for me to tell you what is happening in my heart in a letter. I think that I would not be able to say about everything that I write in my letters in person. Writing is a very intimate way to convey emotions. Do you agree with me? You may not answer this question if you do not want to. I just wanted to tell you again that it’s very easy for me to communicate with you.
xxxxxx, tonight you were next to me, I felt it! You came to my dream, and I felt your gaze. I felt your touch on my skin. Unfortunately, I don’t remember anything else from this dream. But when I woke up in the morning, a smile appeared on my face. My dream was wonderful! :) I have never met a person more sensual than you. I would like to be able to touch you, stroke your hair, hear your voice. Why do we live in different countries? This is a question that we cannot answer.
You know, only your letters, your letters give me strength and energy. I hope you understand me. I was alone before, but now I found you. You are the unique person who makes me happy. I will never stop being thankful for that. I found a special man. I believe in it!
xxxxxx, I have not told you that you are a wizard? =) You can work miracles. I'm not joking now. You changed my dreams, you changed my life, you changed me! You made me happy again. I always smile when I read your letters. Is this not a miracle? I don’t know how you do it, but you do it very well. I feel that there is a spiritual connection between us. Do you feel it too? It seems to me that we were destined to meet. Between us now thousands of kilometers, but it does not matter to me. I am convinced that we will definitely be together. I trust my feelings, my intuition. I am very rarely mistaken. I know that one day we will meet. Our virtual communication will end soon and a real dialogue will begin. I would like to rejoice with you when everything is fine, to cry when something bad happened to feel like a necessary person in your life. You are the nicest, brightest, kindest person I know.
You were able to awaken in me a feeling of great and limitless romance. I never thought that I was able to write such romantic letters. I discovered something new in myself, and I really like it. Everything has changed now. I feel that I am a woman in the full sense of the word. Thank you for that!
My dear, I am finishing the letter. Have a nice day!
Kiss!
Yours, Yuliya.

SAM67512.jpg ..... 26.07.2016

SAM67892.jpg ....... 29.08.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I want to tell you that my letter today will be special. =) I think it may even surprise you. But I'm sure you will be very pleased to know about this.
My dear, I am pleased to read your letter that you sent me! And I was very glad to read about the poem! I want to be your girlfriend!
You know, I doubted for a very long time before starting to write this letter. The fact is that I doubted that you could understand me wrong. I know this is stupid, but I was very afraid. My dear, I can’t be silent anymore. I think I should tell you about my feelings, and not hide them deep in myself. You are a special person in my life.
I love you, xxxxxx!!!! Yes I love you! You are the most amazing man I met. You are very strong-willed, courageous, noble and honest. You have become a very important part in my life, but I do not have the opportunity to touch you. I feel a pain in my heart from the fact that I can not kiss you. I can’t look into your eyes, feel the touch of your gentle hands. My beloved, I want to be with you! I'm not interested in other men now. I want us to be with you only. You know, when I walk down the street, I try to find you in a crowd of passers-by. I understand that this is stupid, because you are now thousands of kilometers from me. There was hope in my heart for a meeting. You are the man I have dreamed about all my life. I know that my feeling for you is still completely new, it has appeared recently. But this feeling will grow with each new letter, with each new day. I am sure that this is the beginning of the greatest love that has been in my life. =)
xxxxxx, the distance that separates us cannot interfere with us. We will be together, and I have no doubt about it now! I am ready to overcome these thousands of kilometers to find you.
My beloved, will you give me hope for reciprocity, which I cannot demand? I would really like you to be able to answer me with mutual feelings. I hope that you will not treat my feelings with irony. I can no longer hide this feeling in my heart. I want you to know everything that happens in my soul. I never thought that I could fall in love with a man whom I had never seen in real life. But that happened. Yes, I fell in love with you like a little girl. I think of you constantly when I try to fall asleep while lying in my cold bed. I would really like you to lie nearby and warm me with your warmth. You know, I really look forward to seeing you, to take you by the arms, to walk with you under the evening sky. I need to feel your touch.
My dear, I am very grateful to fate for our acquaintance. You have changed my life, and now I do not want to return to the past. I will try to make you the happiest man if you want this. Will you let me do this I want to fill your life with new colors, new sensations. I want to see happiness in your eyes. I wanna be with you!
I opened to you my feelings, my soul, my heart. My dear, I hope you were glad to read this letter. Now you know about my love for you, I hope that you were not shocked. I will look forward to your reply.
I love you!
Yours Yuliya.

SAM71289.jpg ..... 26.02.2019 ... Pic taken during RPO's daughter her Birthday

SAM91272.jpg ...... 26.12.2019 ....seems it was a Business party

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
I was very happy when I saw your letter. I love you! I can no longer hide my feelings. I can only be happy with you. Believe me.
My dear, you ask me if you can make me happy? Yes, you already make me happy! I have not been so happy for a long time! Thank you for everything you do for me. I am very glad that you appeared in my life.
xxxxxx, I could not fall asleep yesterday for a very long time. :) I was thinking about you! I was very worried about how you would react to my past letter. Thank you for not treating my feelings with irony. You know, when the city went dark yesterday, I went to the window and looked up at the sky. Have you ever noticed how beautiful the night sky can be? It was very romantic. I felt you!
xxxxxx, my heart begins to beat faster when I think of you, filling my loneliness with warmth. How do you do it? How do you control my emotions, being thousands of kilometers from me? I need you. I found my love, I have no doubt about it. I am ready to break any obstacles in my path to be with you. My dear, these are not empty words. I am ready to fight for our love. Our love story is just beginning. The day will come when we will look into the night sky together and enjoy sweet kisses. It's unavoidable.
My beloved, I know that we met recently. Very little time passed, and we never saw each other, but my heart does not deceive me. I have never felt such a huge feeling in my heart. You won my heart, you won my heart, you are my knight! My mind says you are the person I have been looking for all my life. It's true. You caused a real storm of emotions inside me. I can’t handle these emotions when I write you a letter. I just can't control this storm. You know, I've never been such a romantic woman, but you changed me. How did you manage to do this? You are the most amazing man in my life. A man whom I have never seen in real life, but who can control me. You are a magician! I love you!
xxxxxxx, I told my friend Alena that I confessed to you my feelings! She was very surprised when she found out about it. I told her about everything that was happening to me, and she looked at me with wide eyes. I saw how strong her surprise was. =) But, she supported me, despite her shock. She said that I did everything right. I must not hide my love. You know, her support was very important to me. I thank her for that.
My dear, my work is going well, without any changes.
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your reply.
Kiss!
With love, Yuliya.

SAM567812.jpg ..... 09.05.2019

SAM97172.jpg ..... 28.05.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Hello, my xxxxxxx!
I was waiting for your letter! Thank you for not forgetting about me. My mood rises to heaven when I see that you wrote to me. =)
xxxxxxx, sometimes I think about how I could live without your letters before. I spent a lot of time on my work, spent time with my friends. My life was pretty ordinary, I lived a measured life. I went with the flow, and did not try to change my life. You know, I was often visited by thoughts of love, but I tried to drive away these thoughts. I didn’t want to suffer again, because you know how painful it was when I was betrayed. I just was not ready for a new relationship. Gradually, I began to realize that time was moving forward. I became aware that I was feeling lonely. And then I found you, my beloved!
I'm so glad you appeared in my life. My heart is filled with joy and tenderness. You know, every time I think about you, I feel that my heart is ready to explode from an overabundance of feelings. I think you understand me if you feel the same way. I like to read new letters about your life, to learn new things about you. I can trust you completely, it's true! I know that we met recently, but I trust you. I know that you are a good person. I think that our relationship will continue to develop if we trust each other.
xxxxxx, it seems to me that the dream of my life has come true. I found the man I’ve been looking for all my life. :) You are very far from me now, but I hope that we will meet soon. I know that our meeting is only in our hands. I am ready to fight for our relationship. I hope you will not give up too. I think about you every day! What a pity that I can’t touch you, kiss you. My beloved, I have no words to describe how much I love you. No words can express my feelings for you. I cannot convey my feelings in a letter because it is difficult. My letter is just the tip of the iceberg. My love is much more than you can imagine. You can read my letter, you can see my photos, but you cannot feel me. You will understand how much I love you only at the time of our meeting. I am very glad that you appeared in my life.
I am finishing the letter now.
Kiss!
Yuliya.

SAM121325.jpg ..... 31.12.19

SAM62824.jpg ..... 04.07.19

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:08 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
I love you! =) I decided to start my letter with these words, because I do not want you to forget about it. My heart Belongs to you!
My Love, you have this power over me. You are in my heart and in my head. You make me smile. xxxxxx, I want to fall asleep in your arms to wake up from a warm breath. I want to watch a movie with my chin on your chest to breathe in the smell of your body. I want you to hug me when I'm cold. I want to go around the house in your shirt and cook you breakfast in the morning. I want to make love to you at night. My beloved, I see this as real happiness. Do I really want so much? I just love you, and I want us to be together as soon as possible. I constantly think about the day when we can meet with you. Do you think about it
I would like to spend our first night together. :) We would make love all night long, and would stop only the next morning. But, I would like for us to have a romantic dinner before our first night of love. Then we will walk around the evening city so that you can show me all the most beautiful places. And when it gets cold, we will go home to give each other an unforgettable night. I know you would like that too. xxxxxx, you are the greatest love in my life. I love and receive love in return. Between us there are thousands of kilometers that will soon disappear, and we can see each other. I know that I love you, and it will always be so. I would like to convey love for you through this distance. I want you to feel my support.
I am grateful to fate that I found you in this world. My heart tells me that I will definitely be with you. I am sure that we will have the happiest future. My heart cannot fool me. I always said that I want to find my true love. And, you know, my quest is over! I have found you. I have no doubt about that. This is only the beginning of our journey, but I am sure that everything is still ahead. My dear, we will definitely meet, we will be together. Our meeting is the most important event that will happen very soon. Please trust me. Our virtual communication means a lot to me, but we will not communicate on the Internet indefinitely. Do you agree with me?
I am finishing my letter. I miss you!
Kiss!
With love, Yuliya.

SAM4421.jpg ....... 06.08.2018

SAM7812.jpg ...... 11.01.2017

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Hello my beloved man xxxxxx!
I get real pleasure when I chat with you! I said that this feeling cannot be described in words, because this feeling cannot be described. I love you!
My love, I agree with you, and I want to meet with you! How did you spend your weekend? What did you do? I am interested to know. I'm tired of being alone, and I want to fly to you as soon as possible. I need you, your love!
I want us to be together!
xxxxxx, something unimaginable happens in my heart from the moment when I fell in love with you! My heart has lost peace, and will never calm down again. You are in my heart and my thoughts constantly. Please, never leave me, and I promise you that I will never leave you. Please do not reject me and never push me away, I just want to be happy next to you. I found you, now I do not want to lose. You know, I was looking for you, I was waiting for you, but fate introduced us only now. I spent my whole life searching for my happiness, and now my searches are over.
I would love to meet with you, and it seems to me that I am ready for this. I really want to kiss you while you sleep. I would like to wake you with my tender kisses in the morning, so that you wake up the happiest person in the world. xxxxxx, you are the brightest person in my life. My sun! I seemed to wander in the dark all this time, but now you are lighting my way. My way to you. We will definitely meet, we will be together. I love you!
My beloved, I need to throw out my feelings that overwhelm me. Otherwise, I’ll just go crazy from an overabundance of all the emotions that happen in my heart. My head is full of thoughts about you, you are always and everywhere near me. My heart belongs only to you now. My small and fragile heart is only in your hands. I hope you will take care of him. =)
My love grows stronger day by day! Our life goes so fast. In the world there are so many events every day: storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanic eruptions, avalanches and much more. I'm not afraid of anything now, because I have you. I think I deserve happiness, because I'm tired of suffering. My dear, I just want to be a happy woman. It seems to me that I can become happy now, next to you. What do you think about it? Will you find a place for me in your life? I would really like to be a part of you in order to occupy at least a small corner in your heart. xxxxxx, you will always take my heart with you if you leave me. You take my life, because without you, my life will again become boring and gray. Please don't let me get bored without you. Your letters are the only way to keep in touch now, and I would really like for you to never stop writing to me. And we will meet one day. I believe in it! :)
I wanna be with you.
With love, Yuliya.

SAM67125.jpg ...... 15.08.2016

SAM91278.jpg ...... 15.04.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
My mood improved again when I saw your letter. :) Your words warm me, warm my heart.
xxxxxx, I slept very little tonight because I thought a lot about you. I would really like us to be together! I would like to fall asleep next to you, feel your hot hugs, your kisses.
You know, I read your letters, and I understand that you can never hurt me. My heart tells me that you are a very good person. It seems to me that there is much in common between us, we are becoming closer and closer. I love you too! I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of being unhappy. I do not want to spend my remaining life alone, without you. Our spiritual intimacy is getting bigger every day, but what do you think of physical intimacy? What do you think of our meeting? I thought about this all last night, but I did not know how to tell you about it. I would like to see you! And your city, your country. My beloved, I want to ask you a direct question. Do you want to meet me? Do you want me to come to you? You know, I still have many questions about our meeting. xxxxxx, I will really wait for your answers. I hope you take this seriously.
My dear, I’m already tired of being alone, I don’t want to be unhappy. I found you, I have been looking for you for a very long time. I went to you all my life. My path was not easy, but the search was over. We have only one step to take. I want to build a serious relationship with you, and only with you. I miss you so much. I will pray for fate to give us a chance to be together. I love you, and I know that my feelings are mutual. I'm feeling it. My heart cannot fool me.
You know, I will look forward to your next letter. I will be waiting for your answers, because these will be very important answers that can change our lives. xxxxxx, I hope you are ready to change your life too. We cannot continue our dialogue indefinitely. Perhaps it is time to act, it is time to take serious steps. My dear, I hope that you will be ready for the many questions that I will ask you, because it is very serious for me. And I am ready to answer any of your questions, too, because I have never had secrets from you. So, I will really wait for your answers.
Please write me an email as soon as possible.
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Kiss!
Yours, Yuliya.

SAM08127.jpg ...... 24.08.2016

SAM25162.jpg ...... 04.06.2019

SAM56128.jpg ...... 24.08.2016

..... Pic 1 & 3 are taken in Великий Болгар, Татарстан, Россия ..... 143km away from Kazan next to the Town Bolgar

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:19 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx!
xxxxxxx, my dear, I am happy to read your letter again, which I look forward to very much. I can’t wait for the moment when I come to the Internet cafe to read a new letter. Your letters bring bright colors to my gray life! And only your words can give warmth to my heart. :)
xxxxxx, how close and dear you have become to me for this relatively short time. I remember very well the very first day we met you, and I wrote you my first letter. It was a beautiful day! From these memories my soul is filled with warmth. But, at the same time, it becomes unbearably painful that you are not near me. My dear, it really hurts a lot! I want us to fall asleep together. I want you to wake me up with your gentle touch early in the morning, whisper beautiful words to me. I want a man next to me who would call me his lover, hug me and protect me. I am sorry that we are separated by such a distance, and I would really like to overcome this distance! xxxxxx, what a pity that I do not have wings. I would have flown to you now and our separation would have ended forever. If you were next to me now, I would never let you go. I would hug you and whisper to you all the words I want to say. I want to tell you so much, but I have no opportunity. I don’t know why, but I want to be with you as soon as possible, to feel your warmth. This is the biggest desire that I feel now. My heart is tired of being alone. My dear, I promise you that I will do everything to be near you!
You know, lately I've been thinking a lot about you. You are always in my thoughts. But I want to see you in real life. From the moment we started talking about our meeting, my heart began to beat faster and stronger. It is so exciting that I forget about everything at these moments. I am completely immersed in my dreams. Do you know what these dreams are about? I only dream of you and our meeting, of our first night together. Do you really want to meet me? Please take this issue very seriously. I want both of us to be ready for our meeting. My dear, I want to give you all my tenderness, all my warmth and care. It may be silly thoughts, but I dream about it.
xxxxxx, I really want us to meet! I am ready for this step, because I can only be happy next to you. My happiness is you! My feelings for you are so strong that I am ready to drop everything now and fly to you.
My dear, I hope I did not scare you with my words. =) I can no longer live the way I lived before. I need you! I am ready to come to you! I want this more than anything! xxxxxx when do you want to meet me? I want you to understand how important this is to me. I want our meeting to be the next step in our relationship.
I am finishing my letter now. Hope you write to me soon.
I miss you!
With love, Yuliya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:14 pm

.... I wrote her only one Sentence: I'll only answer her when she comes up with concrete Details for her Trip .... she wants to entertain us and to take us for a Ride ..... Here we have to work with hard bandages, otherwise "she'll" never move her Butt away from the Couch and we'll not get from her want we need :twisted: :twisted:

Hello my love xxxxxxx!
What a blessing to read your new letter. =)
My dear, why did you write me a short letter? Why are you reacting so aggressively to me? I do not understand! Why did you treat me like that? What is the reason for this? What have I done wrong?
xxxxxxx, I miss you. All my thoughts are only about you. You appeared in my life, and I lost track of time. I do not notice what is happening in the world, I do not pay attention to anyone. I need you. xxxxxx, I feel your love! When
I think of you, I can’t hold back my emotions. I found you in this world, and you found me. You gave me happiness that I never had. You gave me hope! You know, sometimes it seemed to me that I would never find my soulmate, but how much I was mistaken. Fate gave me you, and you made me the happiest. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen to me when I see you. I am a very emotional person, and I'm not used to hiding my emotions.
I love you! My love is growing day by day. I feel unbearable sadness when I stay in the evening in my empty apartment. I miss you! Your love makes me rejoice and smile. You know, now I can look to the future without fear that I will remain miserable all my life. Now i have you. xxxxxxx, even your letters make me happy. I think that when you touch me, I will become the happiest woman on this planet. I am not kidding. My heart skips a beat, waiting for your every letter. I love you, xxxxxxx!
You know, I was happy to read that you really want our meeting. It was very important to me. I wrote my past letter and was afraid that you might refuse our meeting. I was stupid ... :) You love me, you want to be with me. This is really very important to me. I want to be next to you! Love lives in my heart! Love for you. I really want us to meet. It seems to me that my friends will support me in this too. I am sure that I will be happy only next to you.
You know, I thought and decided that I should go to a travel agency. I want to start planning our meeting, I want to see you. I do not want to wait any longer. I am ready for this, I am ready to overcome this huge distance for your sake. I want to see you!
My dear, but I would like to know your opinion. Do you want me to go to a travel agency? Tomorrow I can go to the agency and find out all the necessary information. I need to know how you feel about this? When I find out all the information, I will tell you about it in my next letter. I want you to know that.
I need only you. I really miss…
I will be waiting for your answer.
With love, Yuliya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:29 pm

.... its another Round in playing of Time coz we know that she'll not find this amount .....

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
You can’t even imagine how pleased I am to see your letter, my dear! I really want to feel you next to me! =)
You know, all last night I was thinking about our meeting. I imagined that I was next to you now, that you were hugging me. I dreamed of our first romantic dinner, of our first night. My dear, I can say that you have radically changed my life forever. You gave me happiness that I never had. :) When I woke up, I would firmly believe that today I should definitely visit a travel agency. A colleague from work advised me to use this particular travel agency. She used their services more than once when she flew with her husband on vacation. This is a bona fide agency.
I made it, xxxxxx! I visited a travel agency. Now I will tell you the details about this. =)
I talked to a manager at a travel agency. He was a very polite person who told me all the information about traveling to your country. He asked many questions in order to find the best option for our meeting. I answered all his questions, told that I want to meet with you. I probably should not have talked about this, but I think that this is not a problem. My beloved, unfortunately, the manager at the agency did not tell me the ticket information because I do not know the name of the airport that is closest to you. But he said that first of all I should think about the documents. He said that ticket prices are constantly changing, so it makes no sense to talk about the ticket now. I can buy a ticket later when my documents are ready. Paperwork takes only one week. It's very fast! If we start paperwork now, then in 1-2 weeks we will be able to see each other! You understand me? I need to buy a ticket after I make the documents. So, here is the complete list of documents for my trip:

International Passport - 14,830 rubles
Medical insurance - 8,180 rubles
Visa - 2,670 rubles
The state duty for registration - 4,350 rubles
Travel agency - 4,060 rubles
Total (Total) : 34,090 rubles

xxxxxx, I really want to be with you now. I can not get these thoughts out of my head! My dear, I have some money, but I have to pay the utility bills of my apartment this month. I can’t live on the street, so I have to pay for it. You know, this is a very difficult situation for me now. But I will try to find a solution to this problem, I will try to find this money for us. I wanna be with you! And I am ready to do everything to make my dream come true.
My dear, I just don’t know what to do. I really want to come to you. You know, I'm trying to imagine what you are doing at this moment. I hope you think about me too. It’s very nice to know what you think of me. xxxxxx, I am very cold here without you, I feel lonely. Time seems to stand still, I miss you. I hope you feel the same way. We will definitely be together. I have no doubt about that. Fate gave us a chance to meet, despite this huge distance. You know, I don’t want to miss this chance. I've been waiting for you too long, and now I won’t let you go. My heart Belongs to you! :)
So, I will wait for your reply and comments. Please write what you think about my visit to a travel agency. Do you agree with my plan? It is important for me to know your opinion. You are my man and I will always listen to your opinion.
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Yours, Yuliya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxxx!
You know, I could not fall asleep yesterday because I was thinking about us, dreaming of our future meeting. I would be very happy if I had the opportunity to wake up every morning in your arms. But I woke up in a cold bed alone. I was very lonely without you.
My love, thank you for your beautiful letter. Thanks for all the words you say to me! I am very pleased! I am so happy that you appeared in my life. I love you very much! In the last letter, I told you about my trip to a travel agency. And you did not say a word to me about this. And also did not answer my questions. Reread my past letter.
I dreamed yesterday that we would soon walk the streets of your city, holding hands. I will be the happiest woman at this moment. But then my dream was destroyed because I remembered the documents that I need to have in order to come to you.
My dear, I really want to be with you now, but it's impossible. But, I believe that we will definitely meet. You know, I went to a travel agency again to find out how I can start paperwork. I wanted to start paperwork now. But, I received a negative answer. The manager said I have to pay the full cost of the documents. xxxxxx you already know that the cost of my documents is 34,090 rubles. The manager said that my documents will be ready in 1 week, if I start to draw up my documents tomorrow. You know, this news really inspired me. But I did not know what to do. I tried to borrow money from my friends, but none of them have this amount. I even went to the bank, but an employee at the bank said they did not give travel loans. And I cannot leave my country if I do not repay the loan. It is against the law. I returned home very upset, I was very upset that I could not find the money. And then I remembered that I got a gold ring from my grandmother. This is an old ring that has value. My dear, I am ready to sell this ring to a pawnshop to come to you. What do you think about it? It seems to me that this is a good idea. It is important for me to know your opinion.
I think that I can get about 8,000 rubles for this ring. I understand that this is only part of the money, but this is the first step! xxxxxx, this money is not enough to pay for my documents. My dear, if you help me with the rest of the amount, then I can start processing my documents. I need another 26,090 rubles to make all the papers for our meeting. My dear, what do you think of this? Can you help me? It seems to me that by joint efforts we will cope with this problem. We will be able to meet with you soon if you help me. I hope that you want our meeting no less than I want it. I hope you help me.
You know, I will wait for your reply with great excitement in my soul. Please give me the answer to my question. It is very important for me to know your opinion about what will happen to us in the future. Our fate is in your hands now.
I have to leave the Internet cafe now, but I will come back here to read your answer.
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Yours, Yuliya.

bulldogscountry37
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <quenar52@yandex.com>

Postby bulldogscountry37 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:48 pm

date: Mar 21, 2020, 9:49 AM
subject: Re: Hi

Hello, my dear!
My mood improved again when I saw your letter. :) Your words warm me, warm my heart.
I slept very little last night because I thought a lot about you. I'd really like us to be together! I'd like to fall asleep beside you, to feel your warm embrace, your kisses. You know, I read your letters, and understand that you will never be able to hurt me. My heart tells me that you very good person. I think that between us much in common, we are becoming closer and closer. And I love you! I'm tired of being lonely, I'm tired of being miserable. I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone, without you. Our spiritual affinity is becoming bigger every day, but what do you think about physical intimacy? What do you think about our meeting? I thought about it all last night, but I didn't know how to tell you about it. I'd love to see you! And your city, your country. My beloved, I want to ask you a direct question. Do you want to meet me? You want me to come to you? You know, I still have a lot of questions about our meeting. I will be waiting for your answers. I hope you're taking this seriously. My dear, I am already tired from loneliness, I don't want to be unhappy. I found you, I searched for you very long. I walked over to you my entire life. My path has not been easy, but the search is over. We must do only one step. I want to build a serious relationship with you, and only you. I really miss you. I'll pray to fate that it gave us a chance to be together. I love you and I know that my feelings are mutual. I can feel it. My heart cannot deceive me. You know, I'll wait for your next letter with great impatience. I'll wait for your answers because it will be very important the answers that can change our lives. I hope you're ready to change your life, too. We can't continue our dialogue endlessly. Perhaps it is time to act, it is time to take serious steps. My dear, I hope you're ready for the multitude of questions I'll ask, because this is very serious for me. And I'm willing to answer any of your questions, too, because I never had secrets from you. So, I will be waiting for your answers. Please write me a letter as soon as possible.
I love you,!
Kiss!
Yours, Yuliya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I want to tell you that I have a great mood today. I want to share my mood with you. I have great news for you! =) It seems to me that you, too, will want to know about it, because this news concerns our meeting. I know that you will be very interested.
My beloved, finally, the weekend passed, and I was able to read your new letter! My dear, what did you do on the weekend? I really missed you. Now, after reading your letter, I am very glad. I am in a good mood! All thanks to you! I love you very much! I am happy that you appeared in my life. My dear, you say that you will help me with paperwork. I have never received money from abroad. And I don’t know how you can do this. My darling, how are you going to help me? I hope for you, for your help! Soon we will be together, I love you!
My dear, I already told you that I am ready to sell my grandmother's gold ring. And I did it! I went to the pawnshop in the morning and sold the ring. Tell me, are you glad to know about this? I try to do everything in my power to come to you! I want our hearts to be united!
xxxxxx, I sold the ring and received 8,000 rubles. I did not waste time when I left the pawnshop. I went to the travel agency again to pay half the cost of my documents. I signed a contract with a travel agency, and now the processing of my documents has begun officially. The manager said that my documents will be ready within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, I can receive my documents only when I pay the second half of the amount. I have to pay another 26,090 rubles when my documents are ready. I need your support now. I want to ask for your help now, because I will not be able to pay the second half of the amount myself. My dear, will you help me pay the second half so that I can come to you? I will really hope that you can help me with the rest of the money. If you do this, then we will be able to meet with you very soon. We will be together!
xxxxxx, I try to make my best efforts to come to you, to be near you. I really hope that you will try to help me too. I just can't handle it alone. I need your support. You know, I’m very uncomfortable asking for your help, but I don’t know who else I can ask for help. I hope you understand my feelings now. I want to be with you as soon as possible, because I love you! And I want to be only with you! You are the best man I have ever met!
I want to share with you all the joyful and sad moments of your life. I will always help you when something goes wrong in your life. I will always smile with you when you are happy. I want to share with you every minute. Our acquaintance is the best, kind and brightest event that has happened to me over the past few years of my life. You know, I never felt happier than now. Love is an immeasurably strong feeling that does not depend on any factors. Love is a feeling that pushes people to the craziest things in their life. And I am very glad that this feeling finally appeared in my life. I know that now I can’t live without you.
I really hope that we will be able to deal with this problem, which appeared on our way. We will meet, no doubt! We should be together! It tells me my heart. I know that the heart cannot cheat.
I love you, xxxxxx!
I have to finish the letter, but I will come back here again to read your answer.
With love, Yuliya.

Return to “Russian scammers”