It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 8:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Yuliya Fokina; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I was very pleased to receive your new letter, as always. I can’t wait for the moment when I can see you in real life. I found you in this vast world, and now I do not want to lose you.
My dear, today, in your letter you told me that you can help me with payment documents. I was very happy when
I read these words. I can finish the paperwork, and we will soon be able to meet you. My dear, we will be together very soon. You know, I was very afraid that you can not help me, worried and thought a lot about it. But when you said you were going to help me, I sighed with relief, my heart was filled with happiness. Kevin, which means that
I can fly to you. I am very worried now because I understand that soon I will be able to kiss you, pull over to you with his body.
xxxxxx, unfortunately, I never enjoyed international money transfers. I do not have a bank account because I get my salary in cash. You know, I just do not need a bank account. All my expenses I pay cash. I do not know how
you can send some money for me, but I'm sure we can find a way to do this. Do you agree with me? My dear,
I have an idea. I can visit the nearest bank tomorrow to find out information about how you can send me the money.
I am confident that the bank will prompt me the best way to transfer money. What do you think about it, my dear?
You want me to visit the bank? I know all the information about the money transfer and tell you about it. I write
all the details in my next letter.
xxxxxx, I want to inform you that tomorrow I am going to undergo a medical examination. This is the standard procedure for obtaining health insurance. I am going to go to the hospital so that the doctors can determine my health status. I want you to know about everything that happens in my life. xxxxxx, I will go to the hospital early
in the morning to do everything quickly. My dear, I think that passing the medical commission will take no more than two hours. I think I will have to take a day off tomorrow so that I have enough time. I think that tomorrow
will be a difficult day, because a medical examination is always unpleasant. I have to pass a few tests. You know,
I had never thought before that it was necessary to have a medical examination to travel to another country. But,
I am ready to go through all these unpleasant procedures to see you. We will get one step closer after that. I hope that we will be able to see each other soon. My dear, I will tell you about my visit to the hospital in more detail in the next letter.
xxxxxx, I have always been looking for you. I have been looking for you all my life, and now that we have found each other, I do not want to lose our love. I was alone, because I lived in my small, dull world. Everything changed in my life when you appeared. This feeling of love came unexpectedly. My life flowed measured and calm, but everything changed in one moment. I have found you! My little gray world has blossomed, my life is filled with meaning. My love! I can not live without you. xxxxxx, I dream of you when I sleep. You took away my heart, you took away my thoughts, you took away even my dreams. You taught me to enjoy every day that I spend in an Internet cafe reading your letter. My dear, believe in the sincerity of my words, because these words are said by
my heart. You are the best, you are the most gentle person for me! I am sure that we will meet with you. I dream of our meeting every day. These dreams do not leave me, even when I sleep. I see how you meet me at the airport.
I rush into your arms and we kiss. I so want this, I want to feel your tender kiss. I know you want this too. Then we will go to you! It will be only our day, and no one can stop us. We will spend all day and all night with you. xxxxxxx, I will be only yours! It will be an unforgettable night that we will remember until the end of our lives. I will give
you happiness that you have not had. What a pity that there are thousands of kilometers between us now. But everything will change very soon when we meet. My beloved, it is not long to wait. Please be patient a little more!
My documents are already being processed. We are getting closer to each other every new day. I think that now we need to make some more efforts in order to meet. We have to do the final acceleration in order to eventually become happy. I hope you want this, no less than me.
I am finishing my letter now. Please don't miss me! I will be back here soon to write you a new letter.
With love, Yuliya.

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Re: Yuliya; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
You can’t even imagine how pleasant it is to read your new letter, and to be able to write you my answer. xxxxxx, soon we will meet with you, and I have never been so happy! I want to be with you now and never leave you. I want to be with you forever! I dream about the day when I first see you, dream about our life, I dream about our happy future. I know that we will meet with you soon.
My dear, I promised you in the last letter that I would go to the bank to find out information about how you can send me money so that we can meet. I visited the nearest bank this morning and found out information about international money transfers. I spoke with a woman who works in a bank and she told me in detail about money transfers. I told her that I did not have a bank account, but she said that it would not be required. She offered me a more convenient and faster way to transfer money. xxxxxxx, have you ever heard of Western Union or Money Gram? This woman said that these are two competing companies engaged in international money transfers. We can choose either of these two methods. It is very easy! I will try to tell you some information about this.
My dear, you must find the nearest Western Union or Money Gram branch in your city. You know, it will be more convenient for me if you choose Money Gram because it is closer to me. But I will not mind if you choose Western Union. So, you should come to any Money Gram office and ask for help from the manager who works there. They will give you all the instructions for a money transfer. I will give you all my data that will be required for a money transfer. You will need to fill out the form when you arrive there. Here are my details:

Russia. Voronezh.
City: Kalach.
Street: Sovetskaya 69-14
Postal code: 397600
Yuliya Fokina

When you send the money, I can get it in a couple of hours. But I have to provide your details and secret code in order to receive your money transfer. xxxxxxx, I must know this data, otherwise I will not be able to receive the money. My dear, I want to remind you that I need 26,090 rubles in order to start processing my documents. I decided to remind you of this, but I am sure that you have not forgotten anything. Here are the data you must provide me to receive the money:
1) your full name
2) your full address
3) the exact amount of money you sent.
4) the secret code that you will receive at the bank.
My dear, I can get the money when you send me this data. I hope you understand my explanation. I tried to explain this information to you in the simplest words. If you still have questions, then ask me them in the next letter.
xxxxxxx, I will pray for fate to meet as soon as possible. I hope that in the near future you will be able to help me, so that I begin to draw up my documents. I want to come to you as soon as possible. I am very happy that soon I will be able to come to you. I need you to be always there, I kiss you, I want to hug you! I want to become your wife and spend the rest of my life with you. You are my whole life! I live only for you, and I will never be able to live as before. You changed my life, you made me happy! I will always be grateful to you for this. My beloved, I am glad that your life has changed too. When I come to you, I will give you real happiness. I miss you now. I really miss you, but soon everything will change. We have to wait a little more ...
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Yours, Yuliya.

..... given address Воронежская обл., Калачеевский р-н, Калач г., Советская ул. 69, 397600 is too unimportant, so we don't get a Pic but other Information about this address:

https:/ /egrp365.ru/reestr?id=h2v80h

https:/ /glees.ru/catalog/17909077.html

https:/ /egrinf.com/1967934

.... full with Offices
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I read your letter again, and a smile appears on my face. =) Thank you for the new portion of good mood!
My beloved, I was glad to read your letter. I understand that you visited MoneyGram, and I understand that you need my passport. I made a copy of my Russian passport now, and I will attach this copy to you. My dear, I miss
you very much and I want to meet you. I'm not going to argue with you. But, they didn’t tell me anything about
it at the bank. Nevertheless, I am sending you this copy. I love you, and I want to meet with you as soon as
possible. I need you, your love! I want us to be together. Hope you can help me today!
xxxxxx, I told you that I would go to the hospital. I want to tell you more about this, because it is important. I arrived at the hospital very early in the morning so as not to wait a few hours for my turn. When I arrived, there were very few visitors. My dear, I already told you that I do not like visiting hospitals, but I had to do it today.
This is necessary so that I can come to you. This medical certificate is required to get health insurance. So, I did several types of tests in the hospital (blood, urine, x-ray). I made an electrocardiogram, underwent examination
by a dentist, psychiatrist, narcologist and other doctors. It was really tiring, but now we are closer to each other one more step! I got my medical report, now I can come to you. The doctor who summarized all my tests said
that my health was perfect.
xxxxxx, I spent a little more than two hours in the hospital to get my medical report. My beloved, now I can get
my health insurance without any problems. I will go to a travel agency today to take my medical report. The manager at the agency said that it was necessary to get insurance. xxxxxxx, I really want you to be able to participate in the preparation of my documents, so that you can provide me moral support. It is important for
me that you can trust me completely. I will tell you about my every step, if you want it. I will tell you about my visit to the travel agency in the next letter. I will ask the manager how the preparation of my documents is progressing.
You see that the preparation of my documents is in full swing. We are getting closer to each other! I really want
you and I to meet as soon as possible. I just need you to be always by my side. I would give you the sky, moon,
sun and stars, if it were in my power. You should understand how much I need you. My dear, never forget that
you changed my life forever! I close my eyes and you are by my side. I open my eyes and you disappear. I really want you to stand in front of me when I open my eyes. I really want this!
I will do everything to never lose you! I am writing this letter to you so that you understand that we must always
be together, we must overcome all obstacles and be together. Life without love costs nothing ...
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Yours, Yuliya.

copy.jpg

.... no Check necessary. This is a very very very famous Yoshkar Ola Production! This Passport
was already used in 13 other Scams under 13 different Names which we all know!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yuliya Fokina; <zorekon@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:15 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxx!
What happened? Why did not you reply to me? My dear, you said that you were going to help me with the documents. You asked me to send you a copy of my passport. I did it. And then, you just disappeared! Why? My love, I really hope that you will answer me quickly! Please write me a letter as soon as you have the opportunity. I am very worried, and miss you.
I need you, your love! I want to meet you!
I love you!
Yours Yuliya.

Return to “Russian scammers”