It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Mariya; <mikboronnikova@gmail.com/mariyasweet779@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:21 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Howdy,
I am Mariya, currently i am 33 years. I enjoy to go camping and lots of sporting activities. I would like to come across my lasting love in personal life. The key element for me personally is obviously true love and mutual understanding. I saw your page, and simply think you are interesting, so I want to examine you a tad bit more and obtain significantly more things about you. With any luck, i held your awareness also. Hope to collect a message right from you subsequently.
Please write to me on this mail mikboronnikova@gmail.com
Good-bye Close friend!

Received: from [88.214.189.8] (88.214.189.8)
Reply-To: Mariya <xypyga@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 11:28:30 +0300

TMN-EnterpriseGPRSCostumers
MEO Mobile Enterprise Customers
TMN Network Management
Local Internet Registry Management
MEO - SERVICOS DE COMUNICACOES E MULTIMEDIA S.A.
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 40 - 3 Bl A
Forum Picoas - 1069-300 Lisboa
Portugal

4363.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mariyasweet779@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:57 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hey there,
I'm Mariya, currently i am thirty-three years. I prefer to go outside and various activities. I must find my genuine love in my life. The primary element for me personally is definitely love and common understanding. I discovered your page, and think you're quite alluring, so I like to examine you a tad bit more and find a little more details about you. Hopefully, i held your desire as well. Hope to obtain a letter from you very soon.
Please write to me on this mail mariyasweet779@gmail.com
So long Comrade!

Received: from [74.50.34.229] (74.50.34.229)
Reply-To: Mariya <q@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 14:58:23 +0300

Bluegrass Network LLC
OrgId: BLUE
Address: 2902 Ring Road
City: Elizabethtown
StateProv: KY
PostalCode: 42701

808.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mariyamaswee@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:25 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Great to meet you,
I'm Mariya, so i'm thirty three years. I enjoy to spend time outside and lots of physical activities. I have to find my real love in life. The biggest matter for me is for sure real love and mutual comprehension. I previewed your user profile, and simply think you're attractive, and so I need to examine you more and find some more facts regarding who exactly you are. Maybe, i trapped your awareness also. Aspire to get hold of a letter from you subsequently.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address mariyamaswee@gmail.com
Have a pleasant day Great friend!

Received: from [93.39.213.190] (93.39.213.190)
Reply-To: Mariya <sxsrmx@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 17:02:18 +0300

FASTWEB-OPERA_ARMIDA_BARELLI
OPERA ARMIDA BARELLI public subnet
ENRICO MARIA AVANCINI
VIA DELLA GORA 9
ROVERETO TN
Italy

6463.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <swetmariyalove@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hey there,
My name is Mariya, so i'm 33 y.o. I really like to spend time outside and all kinds of sporting activities. I would like to come across my genuine love in personal life. The fundamental matter for me personally is obviously true love and shared comprehension. I noticed your user profile, and think you're alluring, so I would like to study you a tad bit more and obtain some more facts about who you are. Ideally, i caught your appeal at the same. Anticipate to get hold of an email from you soon.
Please write to me on this mail swetmariyalove@gmail.com
Good-bye My good friend!

Received: from [190.149.62.124] (190.149.62.124)
Reply-To: Mariya <tz@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 20:14:44 +0300

Telgua
Claro Guatemala
7 Avenida 12-39 Zona 1, na,
01001 - guatemala -
Guatemala

808.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariya; <mariyasweet779@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:50 pm

....... from DMF

Hello!
Thanks for your letter again! I spoke you already that my name Mariya.
I was born on 15 Aug, 1986! I am 33 years old. My zodiac sign - Leo. Which zodiac sign you?
I'm from the city "Kstovo" ! it is located in Russia.
I'm a simple Russian woman who wants a sincere friendship.
I want to change my life! Want to know more about your country, people, culture, and sport!
For me brand does not matter your height, weight and age! Most importantly, your heart, your attitude to woman!
Feel free to talk about yourself.
I hasten to confess to you. I never acquainted with men through the Internet!
Perhaps you will ask me where I found your e-mail?
I got your e-mail on one of the sites, but now I can't remember the name of this site.
Please do not ask on which site I found your profile. I really do not remember this today.
It does not matter and I do not know anything about you, and I did not see your photo.
Please don't think that I am writing you to get some benefit? No. I just want to chat, share photos, and stories from life.
I didn't have the courage to write to you sooner.
Perhaps this is a sign that we should meet this day!
Today, I will remember this day forever because I never wanted before writing a person from another country.
This morning I woke up with a desire to change something in my life.
I think that getting to know each other can change a lot.
I just want to communicate, share photos and stories with life.
I did not have the courage to write to you before.
If there is much interest, I do not mind meeting in the future, but now I do not even think about it.
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
I know that many girls from Russia have found love in the US or in Germany, or in another country.
I want to repeat their path. I want to change my life. I am dissatisfied with Russia.
I think that all depends on the willingness of two people. If there is a great interest,
I do not mind to meet in the future, but for now I don't think about it!
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
There are many cases when people are friends at a distance. I want to communicate with you.
I hope that you answer me and tell me about yourself!
I would like to learn more about your country, people, culture and sport!
In truth, I'm shy now, and I do not even know what to write in the letter.
For me it is the first experience of making friendship on the Internet!
I am a long time did not know how to write to you, but I decided to do this step now!
Of course I was a bit confused and I do not even know what to write in the letter.
I wish to tell you right away that I'm looking for in a man.
I look forward to your integrity and respect, because I'm looking for love and a sincere attitude.
It is important for me that the man should be kind, attentive and responsive.
I will tell you about myself, so we can get to know each other!
I live in Russia, and later I will tell you about my own city, which called "Kstovo".
I never been married and do not have kids! I hope you understand me well, and the fact that I'm writing!
I learn English from an early age! If you do not understand me, you can use a translator!
If you only speak on your own language, I will try to translate your letter and we can have a chat!
Now the problem of language is not big and I think it will not be an obstacle for us!
You can look at my photo to see my physique.
I have many interests. I love books and reading! I read a lot of books of the great classics of the world!
I also really like the works of poets of the twentieth century.
Also, I like to listen to music. I prefer classical music, as well as some jazz and blues.
In general, I love art and everything connected with it.
But I also try to keep up with modern trends in art! I like everything new!
I have a good sense of humor. I think in the future you will be able to see this.
I'll be glad to answer any questions that you are interested in.
I am very interested to know more about you, about your life, and the interests of the country in which you live.
If you are interested in our acquaintance, I am waiting for your letters and photos :-)
Best wishes, Mariya.

Received: from [23.94.51.80] (helo=localhost) by smtp.qm0il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:26:28 +0300

ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

322dc8.jpg

d829b.jpg

fbe9b9e.jpg

SAM-2204.jpg

SAM-2279.jpg

...... I suppose that we've it to do with Ольга Кузьмина/Olga Kuzmina

https:/ /wiki-top.ru/user/97932089

https:/ /vk.com/id97932089 ...... Private

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mikboronnikova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 pm

..... from my 2.nd DLB ..... seems lovely Mariya moved since her last Mail from the Afternoon

Hello new friend!!!!!
I am glad to receive your letter. I am glad that you answered my letter.
A few months ago the site of acquaintances has shown me yours profile which coincided with my inquiry.
You have seemed to me to the most interesting and I have decided to write to you. Unfortunately, I don’t remember
which site I found your profile on. It was so long ago. It does not matter and I do not know anything about you,
and I did not see your photo.To tell the truth, I do not know from what to begin my letter!
I want to tell more about myself. My name Mariya. I live in city Samara, Russia. My age is 33 years old, I was never married and I do not have children. I live alone in my own apartment. I work as a realtor. In the next letter I will tell you about my work.
I like my work, I am glad when I see happy people, and you? I go to cinema, I like to have a rest and I like to dance, go to theatre. I can not have a rest much because it is necessary to work much. To me it is very bad one and consequently I have decided will get acquainted to you. For several years, I could not find a beloved man in my country, and I don’t want to search for love in my city or even country.
I want to learn you better. I want to change my life! I want to know more about your country, people, culture, and sport!
I hope that you will tell about yourself more. I as hope to receive many your photos. I want to learn as from you character?
What you search in women? How you have a rest? I hope for your decency and sincerity! I'm looking for a serious relationship and for me the most important thing in a relationship is honesty! I with pleasure shall answer all your questions and I shall be glad to receive your letters frequently.
I send you a photos It I hope I to you I like
I shall wait for your letter on my e-mail.
Your new friend Mariya

Received: from [5.133.179.221] (helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.qm0il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3) ..... High Risk Proxy
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:19:14 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Iomart Cloud Services Limited
Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus,
WSSP G20 0SP
Glasgow
UNITED KINGDOM

IMG-20200129-163550-238.jpg

IMG-20200129-163550-256.jpg

IMG-20200129-163621-724.jpg

IMG-20200129-163626-227.jpg

my-winter.jpg

New-Year.jpg

..... atleast we know that Pics are taken in Staraya Russa, Novgorod Oblast

Resurrection Cathedral

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:16 am

Scammer also uses Canadian proxy:
IP: 99.227.243.24
ISP: Rogers Cable
Assignment: Likely Static IP
State/Region: Ontario
City: Scarborough
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:00 pm

How are you? It's again me Mariya!
I had the certainty that you will write me a letter.
I got your e-mail from the Internet on a Dating site, which I do not remember!
I hope this isn't too important to you. The main thing now is that we can just start a conversation and become friends.
In the first turn I wish to inform rather
distinction age. All young guys wish to use the girl and any serious
relations. Therefore I search for the man the age not a problem for me
is more senior me and consequently distinction.
My growth of 163 centimetres, weight of 52 kgs.
I'm a modest girl, I want to find a good man. I'm not used to take the first step to get acquainted with a man.
I'm not registered on Facebook and other social networks. All the time I spend working, My mother and the daddy, they live in separate apartment.
I'm talking about family in the future, if you're interested.
I never had friends outside of Russia, and all I want to know more about you, about your country and about your culture.
We could share news, music. I hope you understand me.
I really want to communicate with you as often as possible. I want to exchange letters every day!
But, unfortunately, I will write to you with my work in the office.
2 months ago I moved to a new home, and, unfortunately, I did not have time to spend wireless internet at home.
I applied for an internet connection in this house.
After 2-3 weeks, the master from the provider company will arrive and install the Internet in my house. These are only temporary difficulties.
Now I'm at work, I'm writing you letters from my work.
I hope this will not be a communication problem, and we will find a way to continue our acquaintance!
Now I will tell you about my work!
I must say that my city is quite small and there are not a lot of workplaces.
I wrote to you about the fact that I live in Kstovo! near the big city of Nizhny Novgorod.
I work at the gas supply company "Gorgaz".
I work as an environmental engineer.
My responsibilities include the development of workflow technology and the use of environmental technology in the enterprise.
I think that we must now pay great attention to ecology and the environment.
We have to thank nature for what it gives us, and to show respect!
What do you think about this?
My working day begins at 10.00 and end at 20.00 has.
Sometimes I have to stay at work and I finish work later than usual.
I like my job so much! I work every day except Saturday, Sunday.
but sometimes I can work weekends to run reports.
Usually, I spend weekend I spend with my parents and my sister and her family.
But often I spend a lot of time in a shelter for abandoned children, which is located in our city.
I try to help children who do not have their own parents and have severe disease.
I do not know what you're going to think about this, but it seems to me that these children are always need in our love and support.
What is your job? Tell me a little about it. I would be very interested to hear about it!
I have a college degree. I graduated at the Faculty of Ecology.
I live in Kstovo. In my last letter I wrote to you about it.
You can see my city in the Internet. Moscow is about 500 kilometers from my own town.
When I decided to get acquainted with a man in the agency of acquaintances, I considered the many profiles of men.
But I wrote to you alone.
It is difficult to me to explain my choice, because I get acquainted for the first time thus!
Probably it prompted my heart that I should write a letter to you exactly.
It's important to me that the man should be kind, sympathetic, and that he knew how to treat a woman right.
After all, age is just numbers. it's important soul of man, his attitude and his feelings!
I want to ask you about the sincerity and respect.
I want to make our communication with you was based on trust.
I hope that over time the trust will be between us.
In the future, I can give you my cell phone, but now I want to know you better, because the calls will be very expensive.
Now I want to know a little bit about you and your life!
I am interested in your life.
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you like to cook meals?
If at you is Skype, write me it, soon I plan to buy the new laptop and to make Skype.
I know that it would be very convenient to communicate and see each other in real time.
I repeat that I now write to you from my office at the factory, and I can't use Skype in the workplace.
I have a very serious job.
I can have problems with my boss if he sees that I'm doing personal things while working :(
I hope that my letter was not boring for you. I wish you good day and good mood!!!! My dear friend, I beg you, tell me about yourself.
I never had friends in Russia, and I am very interested to know about you.
You can tell about yourself, your family, parents, sports and politics. I love the culture, love books and music.
I would like you to tell about your Hobbies and favorite activities. In any case, I wish you health and prperity!
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Today I send you my photo and I'll be glad to see your photos in your next letter.
I know and understand that I write a lot. I just don't have time to write letters often, so I will write one but a large and interesting letter.
I must continue to work now.
Thank you for your attention!
Mariya.

..... this is the same crap from here (10.01.20):

Yuliya; <ydanilowa01@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?t=104517&start=45#p612302

Received: from [23.94.51.80] (helo=localhost) by smtp.qm0il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:48:08 +0300

ColoCrossing

45d7607.jpg

798a90cc.jpg

fa416e.jpg

SAM-2207.jpg: 16/01/20; 09:09pm; SAMSUNG WB30F/WB31F/WB32F, Adobe Photoshop CS6

SAM-2210.jpg: 16/01/20; 09:21pm; SAMSUNG WB30F/WB31F/WB32F, Adobe Photoshop CS6

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
I am very glad that you write to me!
I'm sorry I can't write you a letter so quickly.
I have a laptop from my work that I can use at home, but the problem is that I recently moved into a new home! A house in which the Internet provider does not provide Internet access.
I went to the company to install Internet equipment in this house, and only after 3 weeks in this house will be connected to the Internet.
:roll: :disagree:
So now, unfortunately, I can't write from home.
I'm at work now, and I have a little time to write to you.
I'm fine! I like to talk! we're getting to know each other better! I'm glad we found a common language!
I want to know more about you and your life, my curiosity knows no bounds :)
Please tell me about your life and everything that happens in your life.
What time of Year do you like? I love summer! It is a pity that in Russia the summer lasts only three months.
I love bright colors, my favorite color is green, yellow, blue, red!
I love water. I like fishing. Sometimes we with my daddy goes to fish, I do not know at you there is such fish or not.
The name this fish a catfish, a carp, a perch and others...
I love swimming in the river! In my city "Kstovo" there is a river Volga...
I love water, I love swimming. The lake, river or sea give me great strength and energy. I can't live without water.
What holiday do you prefer?
When I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything that happens in my life.
I wish the distance between us I could even suggest how far we are.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly. You have dreams?
I like outdoor activities and sports. I do fitness 3 times a week!
in my free time I always go to the pool and gym. I'll send you the training video in the next email.
I never smoke or drink alcohol. I like to go for a Run 2 times a week.
I love to ride a bike! I like bowling! I love singing karaoke!
I can skate and ski in winter. Winter in my city attracts fans of winter sports.
Winter in my city Is quite cold and snowy season.
I have a hobby, I like to cook different dishes! I also have a collection of recipes from different countries.
Since Childhood I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother.
Do you have the opportunity to visit Russian restaurants or eat national dishes from Russian cuisine?
I would be happy to cook for you in the future Russian cuisine.
I am sure you will not give up my delicious dishes :-)
I try to check my email every day when I'm working. I don't work Sundays.
Sometimes I don't have time to check my email.
Be sure that I will always reply to your email as soon as possible.
I hope you like to be photographed, so I look forward to your photos!
I wish you a good mood !!! I wish you and all your relatives happiness and health!
your girlfriend, Mariya! :-)

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:16:57 +0300

ColoCrossing

f4cb-42fe.jpg

IMG-0130-12033.jpg

IMG-20012.jpg

IMG-23-101205-6.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:46 pm

..... also here she continues

Hello xxxxxxx!!!
How are you? It's again me, Mariya!
I had the certainty that you will write me a letter.
I really want to communicate with you as often as possible. I want to exchange letters every day!
But, unfortunately, I will write to you with my work in the office.
2 months ago I moved to a new home, and, unfortunately, I did not have time to spend wireless internet at home.
I applied for an internet connection in this house.
After 2-3 weeks, the master from the provider company will arrive and install the Internet in my house. These are only temporary difficulties.
Now I'm at work, I'm writing you letters from my work.
I hope this will not be a communication problem, and we will find a way to continue our acquaintance!
Now I will tell you about my work!
I must say that my city is not so big and there are not a lot of workplaces.
I wrote to you about the fact that I live in Samara.
You can see my city in the Internet. Moscow is about 1000 kilometers from my own town.
I work as a realtor in a large company. I conclude contracts for the purchase and rental of municipal buildings and land.
I spend more time at my work computer. I like my job.
What do you think about this?
My working day begins at 10:00 and end at 19:00 has.
Sometimes I have to stay at work and I finish work later than usual.
I like my job so much! I work every day except Sunday.
Usually, I spend Sunday with my mother and my sister and her family.
My father died in a car accident. I'm talking about my family in the future, if you're interested.
But often I spend a lot of time in a shelter for abandoned children, which is located in our city.
I try to help children who do not have their own parents and have severe disease.
I do not know what you're going to think about this, but it seems to me that these children are always need in our love and support.
What is your job? Tell me a little about it. I would be very interested to hear about it!
I have a college degree. I graduated at the Faculty of Economics.
It's important to me that the man should be kind, sympathetic, and that he knew how to treat a woman right.
After all, age is just numbers, it's important soul of man, his attitude and his feelings!
I want to ask you about the sincerity and respect.
I want to make our communication with you was based on trust.
I hope that over time the trust will be between us.
In the future, I can give you my cell phone, but now I want to know you better.
Now I want to know a little bit about you and your life!
I am interested in your life.
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you like to cook meals?
I know that it would be very convenient to communicate and see each other in real time.
I repeat that I now write to you from my office and I can't use Skype in the workplace.
I have a very serious job.

I can have problems with my boss if he sees that I'm doing personal things while working :(
I hope that my letter was not boring for you. I wish you good day and good mood!
My dear friend, I beg you, tell me about yourself.
I am very interested to know about you.
You can tell about yourself, your family, parents, sports and politics. I love the culture, love books and music.
I would like you to tell about your hobbies and favorite activities. In any case, I wish you health and prosperity!
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Today I send you my photos and I'll be glad to see your photos in your next letter.
I know and understand that I write a lot. I just don't have time to write letters often, so I will write one but a large and interesting letter.
I must continue to work now.
Thank you for your attention!
Mariya :)

P.S Yes, I also sing karaoke sometimes.

Received: from [5.133.179.221] (helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.qm0il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:26:12 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
WSSP G20 0SP
Glasgow
UNITED KINGDOM

My-work.jpg

My-work-place.jpg

Work.jpg

VID_20200129_163533_987.mp4
https://sendvid.com/dltd3cpa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:29 pm

...... seems we've it to do with two diff. Gangs

Hello xxxxxx!
It's me again, Mariya!!!
I am very glad that you write to me!
I have a laptop at home, but the problem is that I recently moved into a new home!
A house in which the Internet provider does not provide Internet access.
I went to the company to install Internet equipment in this house, and only after 2-3 weeks in this house will be connected to the Internet.
So now, unfortunately, I can't write from home.
I'm at work now, and I have a little time to write to you.

I'm sorry to hear that your wife was cheating on you. This is so insulting.
I'm fine! I like to talk! We're getting to know each other better! I'm glad we found a common language!
I want to know more about you and your life, my curiosity knows no bounds :)
Please tell me about your life and everything that happens in your life.
What time of Year do you like? I love summer! It is a pity that in Russia the summer lasts only three months.
I love bright colors, my favorite color is green, yellow, blue, red!
I love water. I like fishing. Before, in childhood, when my father was alive, we often traveled on fishing! (my father died 5 years ago).
I love swimming in the river! In my city "Samara" there is a "Volga" river.
The Volga River is one of the largest rivers in Europe.
On the Volga are the guest house of the yacht club, and every year you can see a beautiful attraction-sailing regatta.
Up to 40 yachts can sail around the blue-gray water at the same time :-)
I love water, I love swimming. The river give me great strength and energy. I can't live without water.
What holiday do you prefer?
When I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything that happens in my life.
I wish the distance between us I could even suggest how far we are.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly. You have dreams?
I like outdoor activities and sports. I do fitness 3 times a week!
in my free time I always go to the pool and gym.
I never smoke or drink alcohol. I like to go for a Run 2 times a week.
I love to ride a bike! I like bowling! I love singing karaoke!
I can skate and ski in winter. Winter in my city attracts fans of winter sports.
Winter in my city Is quite cold and snowy season.
I have a hobby, I like to cook different dishes! I also have a collection of recipes from different countries.
Since Childhood I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother.
Do you have the opportunity to visit Russian restaurants or eat national dishes from Russian cuisine?
I would be happy to cook for you in the future Russian cuisine.
I am sure you will not give up my delicious dishes :-)
I try to check my email every day when I'm working. I do not work only on Sundays!
Sometimes I don't have time to check my email.
Be sure that I will always reply to your email as soon as possible.
I hope you like to be photographed, so I look forward to your photos!
I am sending you my photos.
I wish you a good mood !!! I wish you and all your relatives happiness and health!
Mariya:-)

Received: from [5.133.179.221] (helo=genuine.microsoft.com) by smtp.qm0il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.92.3)
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 18:51:24 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
WSSP G20 0SP
Glasgow
UNITED KINGDOM

IMG-20200123-101133-220.jpg

IMG-20200123-101141-363.jpg

.... other 3 cooking pics not necessary here

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:48 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
you have a really nice name!
How's your health? Anything new? Are you in a good mood today?
I was in a great mood this morning.
I in general the optimist and I try to find the best in things!
How about you? You the optimist or the pessimist?
Maybe our communication helps me to escape from everyday worries!
In the morning I mostly drink green tea, juice or coffee and go to work.
I can't always answer you right away because I don't have Internet at home.
I'm waiting for my city's ISP to install Internet in my house.
In 2-3 weeks we will be able to find ourselves on Skype and we will be able to communicate in real time.
I write and read your letters at my work when I have free time.
I hope you understand me that at work I can't use,
Skype and social networks because my boss is a very strict woman.
I often think about you and wait for your letters. I wonder what you're doing at this moment.
It's a pity we have a long distance between us.
If you don't mind, I'll keep talking about my life and questions about your life.
I want to tell you about my family. My mother is 61 years old, she is already retired and does not work.
My mother worked in the hospital all her life! She's a pediatrician!
My mother was born in my hometown "Kstovo".
Father, was born in Yekaterinburg! My father was in the army!
My parents met when my father was on a business trip to Kstovo.
My father was over 17 years old! Despite the age difference, my parents happy together!
I also have a younger sister, I will send our joint photo.
I have a grandmother, my grandmother lives in Chelyabinsk, we do not often see each other as we would like, but I love my grandmother! My grandmother is 86 years old.
My father also on pension and does not work now.
My father worked by the lorry all life, it transported different cargoes across all Russian Federation. Now, on deserved pension!
If you don't mind, I want to know about your family!
You have a large family? How do you usually spend your evenings?
Do you like to read?
xxxxxxx, which books do you like? I love Russian classics and fantasy!!!
My favorite writer is Mikhail Bulgakov. My favorite book is " the master and Margarita."
Do you already have this book? This book has been translated into many languages!
Now I read war and peace by Leo Tolstoy.
I love Russian classics and I read books and other famous writers. I like Hemingway, Stephen king!
You like movies? What kind of movies do you like?
My favorite movies: Vanilla Sky,the Wedding Planer, Lord of the rings,Titanik,Romeo and Juliet.
I like different genres, but most of all I like romantic movies about love, with a good ending.
I like romantic and classical music, sometimes I like to listen to jazz and rock and roll.
I like the song, sting.
I love animals but I don't have time to take care of animals because I work a lot.
My grandfather had 4 horses, they breed just because he loved their horses.
Now my grandfather died a long time ago, and we have no horses. I only have memories from my childhood.
I told you in my last letter that I like to cook. What is the most popular dish in your country?
Russia is a huge country. There are many kinds of national dishes..
I think the national dishes in Russia are fish dishes, pancakes and many kinds of soups.
Russian cuisine is one of the most popular and widespread in the world.
Russian dishes are easy to prepare and they do not require any special skills and special ingredients.
I am sure you will enjoy Russian cuisine.
Among my food preferences as I eat differently and I often cook different dishes.
The main thing for me is that the food should be ready for cooking from natural products.
I like salads, vegetables and fish dishes.
xxxxxxx, do you have a phone number that you can use to make international calls?
My phone number is +79153854280, since I learned from my operator, my phone can not accept international calls!
I got my phone from my job, and I have a ban on international calls.
It's a regular phone, it's not a smartphone...
I'm sure we can talk on the phone later, but for now, we can exchange letters.
If I want to call you, I'll let you know. I know you're a good person, and I like it very much.
Our countries have a different mentality. Do you agree with me?
I'm very interested in your life.
We're all human, and I understand you, but we're from different cultures.
Some things I probably don't know. I'm very happy to hear you say that. Please tell.
Your letters help me to understand your world and life better. I try to check my email every day.
Sometimes I don't have enough time to check my email, I hope you understand me.
Today I wrote a long letter to you and now I have to get back to work.
Email me as soon as possible! Please send me your pictures if you can do it.
I'll wait for your letter!
My best regards, Mariya!

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 15:17:21 +0300

ColoCrossing

SAM-2240.jpg

SAM-2244.jpg

SAM-2255.jpg

SAM-2257.jpg

SAM-2260.jpg

...... Phonenumber we can find also here (15.01.2020):

Yuliya; <ydanilowa01@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=104517&start=45#p612666

+79153854280 ..... Мобильные Телесистемы ....... Москва и Московская область .... its Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi xxxxxx, you have a really nice name!
How's your health? Anything new? Are you in a good mood today?
I was in a great mood this morning.
Maybe our communication helps me to escape from everyday worries!
In the morning I mostly drink green tea, juice or coffee and go to work.
I can't always answer you right away because I don't have Internet at home.
I'm waiting for my city's ISP to install Internet in my house.
In 3 weeks we will be able to find ourselves on Skype and we will be able to communicate in real time.
I write and read your letters at my work when I have free time.
I hope you understand me that at work I can't use,
Skype and social networks because my boss is a very strict woman.
I'm sorry to hear about your story in childhood. Fortunately, nothing like this happened to me.
I often think about you and wait for your letters. I wonder what you're doing at this moment.
It's a pity we have a long distance between us.
If you don't mind, I'll keep talking about my life and questions about your life.
I want to tell you about my family. My mother is 61 years old, she is already retired and does not work.
My mother worked in the hospital all her life! She's a pediatrician!
My mother was born in my hometown "Samara".
Father, was born in Yekaterinburg! My father was in the army!
He was a military man. My parents met when my father was on military exercises in Samare.
My father was older than his mother by 14 years! Despite the age difference, my parents were happy together!
I have a younger sister.
My sister is 29 years old, she married and my sister already has a one son Andrew ( my nephew 3.5 years).
I'll send you a picture of my nephew.
I don't have children, and I don't think about children now. I have no man.
I have a grandmother, my grandmother lives in Saratov, we do not often see each other as we would like,
but I love my grandmother!My grandmother is 87 years old.
My father died 5 years ago. My father always supported me and helped me!
My father died in an accident on the road. He died in a car that crashed into a big truck.
Be careful while Driving if you are driving a car or motorcycle!
How do you usually spend your evenings?
Do you like to read?
xxxxxx, which books do you like? I love Russian classics and fantasy!!!
My favorite writer is Mikhail Bulgakov. My favorite book is " the master and Margarita."
Do you already have this book? This book has been translated into many languages!
Now I read war and peace by Leo Tolstoy and now I'm reading Ayn Rand's book "Atlas shrugged", it's very interesting!
I love Russian classics and I read books and other famous writers. I like Hemingway, Stephen king!
You like movies? What kind of movies do you like?
My favorite movies: Forrest Gump, Green Mile Scent of a Woman,I am SAM, Vanilla Sky,the Wedding Planer,
Pretty Woman,Titanik,Romeo and Juliet, Lord of the rings, Game of Thrones.
I like different genres, but most of all I like romantic movies about love, with a good ending.
I like romantic and classical music, sometimes I like to listen to jazz and rock and roll.
I like the "Sting".
I love animals but I don't have time to take care of animals because I work a lot.
My grandfather had 4 horses, they breed just because he loved their horses.
Now my grandfather died a long time ago, and we have no horses. I only have memories from my childhood.
Now, every month I try to get into the stable for at least 1 hour on horseback.
I told you in my last letter that I like to cook. What is the most popular dish in your country?
Russia is a huge country. There are many kinds of national dishes..
I think the national dishes in Russia are fish dishes, pancakes and many kinds of soups.
Russian cuisine is one of the most popular and widespread in the world.
Russian dishes are easy to prepare and they do not require any special skills and special ingredients.
I am sure you will enjoy Russian cuisine.
Among my food preferences as I eat differently and I often cook different dishes.
The main thing for me is that the food should be ready for cooking from natural products.
I like vegetables and fish dishes.
xxxxxx, do you have a phone number that you can use to make international calls?
My phone number is +79257901500, since I learned from my operator, my phone can not accept international calls!
I got my phone from my job, and I have a ban on international calls.
It's a regular phone, it's not a smartphone...
I'm sure we can talk on the phone later, but for now, we can exchange letters.
If I want to call you, I'll let you know. I know you're a good person, and I like it very much.
Our countries have a different mentality. Do you agree with me?
I'm very interested in your life.
We're all human, and I understand you, but we're from different cultures.
Some things I probably don't know. I'm very happy to hear you say that. Please tell.
Your letters help me to understand your world and life better. I try to check my email every day.
Sometimes I don't have enough time to check my email, I hope you understand me.
Today I wrote a long letter to you and now I have to get back to work.
I repeat, in the photo you will see a children. This is my niece. I have never been married and I have no children.
Email me as soon as possible! Please send me your pictures if you can do it.
I'll wait for your letter!
My best regards,
Mariya!

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 20:10:49 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
WSSP G20 0SP
Glasgow
UNITED KINGDOM

Horse.jpg

Horse-school.jpg

I-am-in-the-childhood.jpg

I-m-small)).jpg

My-mum.jpg

My-niece)).jpg

My-sister.jpg

...... +79257901500 ....... МегаФон .... Москва и Московская область .... its also Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:21 pm

.... no answer of my question how she comes to a mobile Number from Moscow ... I know it but since we know that Vlad reads here and also tried to register here ..... no comment ...

Hi xxxxxxx!
I'm fine, and when I saw your letter on my face a smile!
I'm glad I can finally write to you, I want to write you a lot.
I hope that my letter will light your day and make you Smile!
I'm in a good mood today! :-)
I in general very much like to be at home and to be engaged in
domestic affairs. I like to cook! I the good cook! I am confident, that you like Pizza! I like to eat houses
and I do not like to go in restaurants of a fast feed. I to care of mine health. I try to eat only natural
products. I to not drink alcohol it is a lot of. I do not smoke also. The woman should possess natural beauty!
I to care of my body. I go in for sports also. I to be engaged Fitnes! I visit Fitnes-Club. I like to visit
pool also. Well, I want to tell to you, that your life is interesting to me very much. Please, speak me as
much as possible. OK?
I met my sister and my daddy,mother yesterday!
We often meet for family dinner! Family is an integral part of my life!
We talked about you. Yes, I told my family about our correspondence! I hope you don't mind!
In the evening we were in a bowling club with my sister! It was fun.
My sister said that she had recently started to notice a change in me for the better!
My mother also noticed that I became more cheerful and active.
I've been thinking about it and I realized that really, my life has changed since I started talking to you.
My sister's name is Tatyana .
My Mother's name is Мarina
My Daddy name is Nikolay.
They approved of our relationship, and they is very happy to see my good mood.
I have to say, I'm really glad I met you! I like our communication very much.
Thank you for the luck you brought me!
Do you like my letters and what I write?
Now, I'm sitting in my office at work, but I want to look into your eyes and see your mood.
My eyes glow with joy when I check a letter and see your letter.
In one of my last letters, I told you that my phone is not answering international calls!
Today I learned that I need to activate the service "international calls".
Due to the fact that I got my phone at work, I have to write an application to the chief,
I have to activate this service, or you and I can't call each other! I will try to do it soon!
I hope that it will allow me to receive the service "international calls".
I really want to hear your voice, and I hope we can talk to you soon.
You have dreams? I have a dream. I dream of having a romantic dinner with a loved one.
But I don't have the man she loved. I'd like to meet my love. I'm tired of being alone...
I want to give my love and respect to another person.
But I don't want to start a new relationship with a Russian man.
I had a bad experience and I think life is too short to start over with a Russian man. I want something new.
xxxxxx, are you a romantic person?
Want to surprise the girl? I like romance ...
I love looking at the stars. I like a candlelight dinner.
I like to watch a romantic movie, dance slowly or just make a nice conversation.
It is possible that we will meet with you, and we will have many opportunities to communicate and share happy moments of our lives!
Who knows what will happen next in our lives? Maybe someday we'll sing karaoke together or play bowling.
Or do we go together to see the sunrise on the beach or ocean? Who knows what will come next? I don't know... I just dream ...
Don't be angry, but I have to go back to work.
Can't wait to hear from you,
Mariya:-)

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 14:21:20 +0300

ColoCrossing

IMG-2210.jpg

IMG-9131.jpg

IMG-3163.jpg

IMG-8810.jpg

mom.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Hi!!! How are you, xxxxxx? What's new?
I'm fine! I read your letter with a smile, and in your words I feel sincerity!
Your letters give me more than you can imagine.
I don't know how to describe this feeling in words, but it is more than just an interest in a person!
I think I'm attracted to you like a magnet, you've interested me like a man, not just a friend!!!
I woke up this morning and I thought about you. During Breakfast I looked at the empty chair!
I was having Breakfast, and I imagined it would be nice if we could have Breakfast together.
How do you like that idea? I think it's quite real if we both want it.
What kind of food do you prefer in the morning?
In the morning I cook Breakfast, mostly fruit, muffins, marshmallows. In the morning I drink green tea or coffee.
I can't check my email at home, like I said I don't have Internet at home yet.
I am waiting for a call from an Internet provider in our city.
I'm working. I write a letter in my free time.
I try to write to you more often, but sometimes I don't have time and I can't even comment on your thoughts!
xxxxxx, I have a lot of work to do today.
In my free time, at work, I read every letter you sent.
I have an important question for you. You write letters to other girls?
I write only to you and I don't think about other men.
In my city, I refuse any acquaintance with men.
When I talk to you, I'm not interested in other men.
I despise people playing double.
I don't like lies, I don't like people contradicting themselves!
xxxxxxx, I'm very interested in communicating with you and I don't need anyone else.
Do you prefer a long-term relationship? What do you dislike about a woman?
What do you like about a woman?
I think that between a man and a woman there should be understanding, trust and physical attraction!
First, men and women should be friends. Love begins with friendship.
I really want to love a man! I want to be a happy woman!
I want to give my love, body and smile to my loved one!
And I want my husband to be the sun that shines for everyone, but only warms me!
I want my man to give me reliable support. I don't mean the money.
I want to rely on my man! I want my joy to be his.
My sadness was his sadness. This is my idea of my future man.
I love the comfort and cleanliness of home. I keep my apartment clean and tidy.
I do not like when scattered clothes and shoes. I do not like mountains of dirty dishes in the kitchen.
Do you often do annoying household chores?
xxxxxx, do you have flowers at home?
I like many kinds of flowers, but most of all I like peonies, and roses.
I don't even know what else to tell you right now.
I played the piano as a Child. For 8 years I went to music school.
The piano is still in my mother's house and sometimes I play.
I can't describe everything I want to tell you in the letter!
I prefer a live dialogue, when you look at the interlocutor in the face and eyes, then the words are perceived differently!
Now we don't have the ability to communicate via Skype, but soon I'll be home connected to the Internet, and we can see each other on Skype.
I've never used this program, but I think it will be easy. I'll let you know immediately.
I'm waiting for your new letter and your photos.
Please do not leave my questions without attention and write me soon.
with Kisses, your Mariya !

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 17:23:20 +0300

ColoCrossing

56b4c.jpg

a57bdd.jpg

b2ba6.jpg

fa416e.jpg

fe32b.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”