It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia; <nastiaketo@gmail.com/im.doctor81@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:04 pm

.... from DMF-Mailaccount in german :roll: :disagree: .... don't know her

Hi,
I will be happy if we continue our communication. I have long gezogert you answers. Since it is very difficult to take the initiative. What is the mood today? I am okay. How are you today? You are okay? Tell me more about yourself. What are you interested in? What do you expect? What you up to? What do you do? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I am romantic. I need to love me. I was never married. In the future, I want to build strong relationships. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, man for a lasting relationship. But I do not want to waste our time if you play with me. I'm looking for any pen pal. My goal now is to create a serious relationship. What do you think? I hope our communication will be pleasant. I wonder what you answer.
Sunny day and good mood.

CAM-1055.jpg

Received: from qK.demetrius.lan (unknown [58.69.58.81])
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 02:28:01 -0600
Reply-To: nastiaketo@gmail.com

FBONEZEROZERO
SMEILO2017112232619_ENTERPRISE Client
Nilo Agir
6/F Innolab Building, Boni Avenue,
Mandaluyong City
Philippines
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <gretauns@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:51 pm

...... with the same Pic in DLB-Mailaccount

Hi there,
I will be happy if we continue our communication. I have long you gezogert talking to you. Since it hard very to make the first move. What is the mood today? With me everything is excellent. How is your day? You are okay? Tell me about yourself. What is your goal? What do you expect? What are you doing today? What will you do? You are very interested in me. My heart is open to new relationships. I am loyal. I need to love me. I was never married. In the future I would like a family reasons. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, a man, a family reasons. But I do not want to waste our time if you play with me. I'm looking for any pen pal. build my goal now strong relationships. Are you interested? I hope we will continue to communicate. I am waiting for an answer.
Have a nice day.

Received: from geoffrey.makenna.com (unknown [195.54.40.22])
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 07:05:02 -0100
Reply-To: gretauns@gmail.com

AST-SYSTEMS-NET
Aleksandr S. Gurov
Rozhdestvenskogo Str., 6
Astrakhan
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastiaketo@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:38 pm

....... with the same Pic in 419-Mailaccount in german

Hi there,
I will be happy if we know each other better. I have long you gezogert talking to you. Since it is very difficult for the first time to talk to a stranger. How is your mood? I'm fine. How was your day? Are you all right? Tell me about your life. What do you want? What do you need? What you up to? What are you doing today? You are interesting to me. My heart is open to new relationships. I am loyal. I need to love me. I was never married. In the future I would like a family reasons. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, man for a happy relationship. But I do not want to waste our time if you to not have serious intentions on me. I'm looking for any pen pal. My goal now is to create a serious relationship. How do you feel? I hope we write to each other every day. I hope to get your letter.
Have a nice day.

Received: from Toby.cartel.com (rA1rLOZeZhBgvcoewXk706tZ0VxH6MImsDK7tGk3WtMwPVw7n1VlRKBEPPxu+76ZC0@[103.66.206.3])
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 05:41:09 -0300
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.9.0

FASSHINE
Fastway Shine Star Network Pvt. Ltd.
Darshan Rooprai
Lajjya Tower, Near PF Building, Sham Nagar,Ludhiana
Punjab-141001
India

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastiaketo@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:08 am

...... from DLB-Spam in german

Hey,
I will be happy if we know each other better. I have to talk long gezogert you. Since it is very difficult for the first time to talk to a stranger. What is the mood? I'm fine. How is your day? Are you all right? Tell me about your life. What are you interested in? What are you looking for? What are your plans? What are you doing today? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I'm just. I need an honest man. I was never married. In the future I would like a family reasons. I want to make the right choice. I just need a serious relationship, man for a happy relationship. But I do not want to waste our time if you to not have serious intentions on me. I'm looking for any pen pal. My goal now it's a happy relationship. I could call your interest? I hope what you will answer me. I wonder what you answer.
All the best.

Received: from [118.71.255.98]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 10:16:54 -0700

IPLeaselinecustome-NET
FPT HANOI IPADMIN GROUP
FPT Telecom
2nd Floor, FPT Cau Giay Tower, 17 Duy Tan,
Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay District,
Hanoi
Vietnam

CAM-3486.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastiaktova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:14 am

...... from 419-Spam in german

Good day,
I'll be glad when we communicate. I gezogert long to write to you. Since it hard very to make the first move. What is the mood today? I am okay. How are you today? Are you okay? Tell me about your life. What are you interested in? What are you looking for? What are you doing today? What will you do? I think you're interesting. My heart is open to new relationships. I'm just. I need to love me. I was never married. In the future I would like a family reasons. I want to make the right choice. I just need a serious relationship, man for a lasting relationship. But I do not want to waste our time if you play with me. I'm looking for any pen pal. My goal now it's a happy relationship. How do you feel? I hope what you will answer me. I hope to get your letter.
Good mood.

Received: from Terence.champion.com (unknown [102.160.26.205])
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:05:34 -0800
Reply-To: nastiaktova@gmail.com

Airbox-LTE-BDR
Yanesh Goburdhone
Emtel Ltd, 1 Boundary Road
Rose Hill
Mauritius

PCX6752.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <nastiaketo@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:55 pm

.... finally from DMF after some Image

Hello xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter. Now we can begin our acquaintance.
I am looking for only serious relationship! I do not want to waste our time in vain if you have no serious intentions for me.
My name is Anastasiia. for friends of Nastia. I live in Anapa. City in the south of Russia. My city is near the Black Sea.
I ask you to excuse me if I upset you. What do you know about Russia?
Do you know Sochi? Where was the 2014 Winter Olympics. Have you heard about this? My city is Anapa near Sochi.
I am really ready to move to another country if there is a relationship between us.
The distance between us is not a problem. Relationships over distances add more passion and love. I think that distance is a great opportunity to get to know each other better. It's my opinion. xxxxxx , what do you think?
I live in a one-room apartment. With a Lexy cat. I've never been married. I am without children. My age is 38 years old.
I think that we will not have communication problems. I know English. I studied it at school.
I work as a doctor in a hospital. I spend most of my time at work.
Tell me about your work. What exactly do you do at your work? xxxxxx , tell me more about yourself? Why are you looking for a girl on the net? I am really very interested to know about this.
I hope you will answer me as soon as you read this letter.
I'm waiting for your photos. I hope you also like my photo.
In the photo you can also see my cat Lexy.
Waiting for your next letter.

Received: from [10.16.69.179] ([95.211.225.42])
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:48:39 +0300

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

SD0-DF35-BC-1.jpg

SD0-DF35-BC-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nastia; <tasiamed10@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:14 pm

..... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam in german ... she's back after 2019

hey,
I will be happy if we communicate.
Always very difficult to write to a stranger.
That's why I didn't dare to answer you for a long time. I hope you tell me more about yourself. how is your day going
I'm always in a good mood. Are you okay? What are you interested in?
I just want a serious relationship. Can we get to know each other better? I am love children.
I just need a serious relationship, no games. I am not married at the moment. In the future I would like to start a family. I don't want to be alone anymore, loneliness is very difficult.
I'm just looking for a serious relationship to always be with my beloved man.
I'm not looking for a pen pal so I don't want to waste our time if you're not looking for a relationship.
My dream now a happy relationship. What do you think about it? I hope that we continue our communication.
Here is my email address: tasiamed10@gmail.com
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
Good mood.
Nastia.

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 00:04:51 +0000

vhuk-Ii-Fl5-Qu-Wn-CY.jpg

... Анна Сухвалова (Балабанова)/Anna Sukhvalova (Bolyabanova) from Krasnoyarsk - married

.instagram.com/anya_sukhvalova/

https:/ /vk.com/id14716998

https:/ /vk.com/anechkanaked

https:/ /ru-world.net/profile/suhvalova-anna-5696971511?ysclid=ldj0gbd0d8361399682

https:/ /namebook.club/profile/suhvalova-anna-56729191511?ysclid=ldj0gtryor9278854
Last edited by IceFM on Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <im.doctor81@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 pm

..... from my 2nd.DLB-Spam with new Email address

Hey xxxxxxx,
Wow. Thank you for your letter. Now we can start our acquaintance.
I am looking for only serious relationship! My name is Anastasia. for friends of Nastia. I live in the city of Anapa. City in the South of Russia. My city is near the Black Sea.
I ask you to forgive me if I upset you. What do you know about Russia?
Do you know Sochi? Where did the 2014 Winter Olympics take place. Did you hear about it? My city is Anapa near Sochi.
I am really ready to move to another country if there is a relationship between us in the future.
The distance between us is not a problem. Relationships at a distance give more passion and love. I think distance is a great opportunity to get to know each other better. It's my opinion. Roy, what do you think?
I live in a one-room apartment. With the cat Lexy. I've never been married. I am without children. My age is 41.
I don't think we'll have any communication problems. I know English. I studied it at school.
I work as a doctor in a hospital. I spend most of my time at work.
Tell me about your work. What exactly do you do at your job? xxxxxx, tell us more about yourself? Why are you looking for a girl online? I'm really very interested to know about this.
I hope you will reply to me as soon as you read this letter.
I'm waiting for your photos. I hope you also like my photo.
In the photo you can also see my cat Lexy. Yes, my cat is hairless. This is such a breed of cat.
I am waiting for your next letter.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 22:30:34 +0300

83sg-Tw5-AD8.jpg

89hdye6-Sy-A.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <im.doctor81@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:50 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am glad to receive your letter. But I was hoping to get to know you better. Tell me about yourself, about your life in more detail? =(
I don't want to waste our time if you're not serious about me. I hope you find time to write to me. So that I can get to know you better.

I hope for your understanding and waiting for your answer!

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 13:55:33 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Klara; <medic.kla10@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:57 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Hey, I'll be happy if we continue our communication.
I hesitated to write to you for a long time. Because it's very difficult to talk to a stranger for the first time. How are you doing? I am okay. How was your day? You are OK? Tell me about yourself. What do you want? What do you want? What you up to? What are you doing? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I am open person. I need someone who respects and appreciates me. I was never married. In the future I would like to build relationships. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, a man for a life together. But I don't want to waste our time if you play with me. I'm not looking for a pen pal. My goal now is to create a serious relationship. What do you think? I hope that we will succeed. I hope to receive your letter. See you soon.

..... no IP traceable
Reply-To: Klaaraa <medic.kla10@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 13:41:22 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

WHYSZXV0-KC.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Klara; <medic.kla10@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Hello, I will be happy if we get to know each other better.
I hesitated to write to you for a long time. Because it is very difficult to start a conversation. How is the mood today? Everything is excellent for me. How are you today? Are you okay? Tell me about yourself. What is your goal? What are you looking for? What you up to? What are you doing? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I am open person. I need a good and caring one. I was never married. In the future I would like to build strong relationships. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, a man to start a family. But I don't want to waste our time if you don't want a relationship. I'm not looking for a pen pal. My goal now is to create a family. I could call your interest? I hope we will continue to communicate. I wonder what your answer is. I wish you a nice day.

...... no IP traceable
Reply-To: Klarra <medic.kla10@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:11:38 +0100

KRE0-S14-HQP.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:00 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

I hesitated to write to you for a long time. Because it's very difficult to talk to a stranger for the first time. What is the mood? I'm doing well. How are you today? Are you all right? Tell me about yourself. What do you want? What do you expect? What are your plans? What will you do? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I am telling the truth. I need someone who respects and appreciates me. I was never married. In the future I would like to start a family. I want to make the right choice. I just need a serious relationship man for a long lasting relationship. But I don't want to waste our time if you don't have serious intentions towards me. I'm not looking for a pen pal. My goal now is a happy relationship. Did I intrigue you? I hope we write to each other every day. I am waiting for an answer. I wish you a nice day.

...... no IP traceable
Reply-To: Kklaraa <medic.kla10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:40:52 +0100

PXWCSARU6-S.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:11 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german

I hesitated to speak to you for a long time. Since it is very difficult, I take the initiative. What is the mood? I'm in a good mood. How are you today? Everything OK? Tell me more about yourself. What are you interested in? What do you expect? What are your plans? What are you doing? I think you're good. My heart is open to new relationships. I am loyal. I need a good and caring one. I was never married. In the future I would like to build strong relationships. I'm not used to being alone. I just need a serious relationship, a man for a life together. But I don't want to waste our time if you play with me. I'm not looking for a pen pal. My goal now is to create a serious relationship. Are you interested? I hope that we will succeed. I'm waiting for your letters. See you soon.

...... no IP traceable
Reply-To: Kklaraa <medic.kla10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:00:54 +0100

G8-NJ98-GBIH.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:43 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

Hey, I'll be glad when we get to know each other better.
I hesitated for a long time to talk to you. Because it is very difficult to take the first step. How is the mood today? I'm in a good mood. How is your day? Everything OK? Tell me about yourself. What do you want? What do you need? What are your plans? What will you do? I'm very interested in you. My heart is open to new relationships. I'm just. I need a good and caring one. I was never married. In the future I would like to build strong relationships. I want to live with a man. I just need a serious relationship man for a happy relationship. But I don't want to waste our time if you don't have serious intentions towards me. I'm not looking for a pen pal. My goal now is to build strong relationships. Did I intrigue you? I hope what you will answer me. I am waiting for an answer. See you soon.

...... no IP traceable
Reply-To: Klarra <medic.kla10@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:01:49 +0100

002-N6-TSS04.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Klara; <medic.kla10@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:59 pm

..... finally from 419 and in german

Now we can start our acquaintance. Thank you for your letter.
My name is Klara. Or Lara - for friends. I'm just looking for a serious relationship!
Now I live in the city of Astana. A city in the center of Kazakhstan. My city is the capital of Kazakhstan. But I was born in Russia. That's why I have relatives in Russia.
I apologize if I upset you. What do you know about Kazakhstan? Do you know Astana? Kazakhstan lies between Russia and China.
I'm really ready to move to another country. If in the future there will be a relationship between us.
The distance between us is not a problem. I think that the distance is a good excuse to get to know each other better. A long-distance relationship gives more passion and love. This is my opinion. xxxxx, what do you think?
I think we won't have any problems with communication. I know the German language. I studied him at school.
I live in a one-room apartment. With the cat Baxy. I have never been married. I have no children. My age is 42 years old. I work as a doctor in the hospital. I spend most of my time at work.
xxxxxx, tell me more about yourself? Tell me about your work. What exactly are you doing? Why are you looking for a woman online? I would be really interested to find out more about this.
I hope you like my photo too. You can also see my cat Baxy in a photo. Yes, my cat without wool. It's such a breed of cats. =)
I'm waiting for your photos. I hope you answer me immediately as you read this letter.
I'm waiting for your next letter.

Received: from [10.136.227.218] ([178.176.81.108]) .... RES-Proxy
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:31:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volgograd
Volgogradskaya oblast
Russian Federation

Ter45et7-1.jpg

Ter45et7-2.jpg

.... I was sure that we know this ugly cat .... merged

Return to “Russian scammers”