It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 7:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Lyudmila; <revabullehp@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 am

...... from 419-Spam

Seems to me that you're an individual I am seeking. Tell me more about you. Mail me your shots on top of that.
I am Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? Now i am trying to find someone who’s older when compared to me.
I'am living and in addition was given birth in Russia. What area you are in? I need to find a guy with whom i find common preferences.
I am trying to choose a male with motives as a solid concrete. I would really love to begin a conversation along
with you.
I am hoping you truly are interested, and this note doesn’t stay without reply.
I have to ask you not to forget to mail me your photos, thus we could learn each other noticeably faster.
In this message I'm going to send a pic of me personally, and maybe you're going to adore it.
If you will not like me, you can get rid of my message.

Received: from [188.162.199.75] (port=46358 helo=ftcvs) by s068.cyon.net with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (Exim 4.93) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Lyudochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:20:04 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678346324.jpg[

...... Pic already reported few Times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:29 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

It appears to me that you're the individual I am in search of. Tell me more about you. Mail me your photos on top
of that.
Im Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? I'm in search of a person who is older as opposed to me.
I'am located and in addition was born in Russia. What region you are in? I like to meet a person with whom i may find common fields.
I am on the lookout for the one with motives as a cement. I would enjoy to begin a conversation together with you.
I am hoping you are really interested, and this letter wouldn't stay without particular attention.
I want to ask you not to forget to mail me your picture, therefore we are able to become familiar with each other much more quickly.
In this mail Let me send a pic of me, and maybe you are going to enjoy it.
If you will not like me, you can erase my mail.

Received: from unknown (HELO coyttjq) (postmaster@netkey.com.ar@178.176.175.157)
Reply-To: Milochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 20:13:01 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC73546324.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 pm

.... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam

It seems to me you happen to be the individual I am searching. Please tell me about you. Drop me your image too.
I'm Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? I'm just wanting to find a person who's going to be older
than me.
I live plus established in Russia. What country you are living in? I would like to meet up a male with whom i will
find common hobbies.
I am on the search for the one with goals of a concrete. I would enjoy to start out a talk with you.
Hopefully you're going to be interested, and this email doesn't stay without attention.
I must ask you not to forget to deliver me your photographs, so we can become familiar with each other faster.
In this letter I will send a picture of myself, and perhaps you will like it.
If you will not like me, you can delete my letter.

Received: from dezwxs (unknown [178.176.175.157])
Reply-To: Lyudochka <revabullehp@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:02:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:24 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Seems to me you happen to be the person I am looking to find. Please tell me about you. Drop me your image too.
Anyway, my name Lyudmila, I'm 38 years old. I wonder your real age? I'm just on the search for a man who's going to be older when compared to me.
I'am living plus established in Russia. What area you are living in? I'd prefer to meet up some guy with whom i find common hobbies and interests.
I am looking out for a person with goals of a solid concrete. I would really like to start out a talk along with you.
Hopefully you end up being interested, and this email isn't going to stay without reply.
I must ask you not to forget to deliver me your photo, thus we could get to know each other quicker.
In this message I'm going to send a picture of me personally, and perhaps you're going to adore it.

Received: from axywe ([178.176.175.157])
Reply-To: Lyudmila <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:13:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC678346324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm

...... from 419-Spam

It appears to me that you are a person I am looking for. Tell me about you. Send me your pics as well.
Im Lyudmila, I am 38 years old. I wonder how old you are? I'm just in search of a male who's going to be older as opposed to me.
I'am located and also established in Russia. What region you live in? I like to meet up a person with whom i may find common fields.
I am on the search for the individual with intentions of the cement. I would appreciate to start a chat together with you.
I hope you are really interested, and this email wouldn't stay without particular attention.
I must ask you not to forget to send me your images, therefore we are able to study each other much more quickly.
In this mail Let me send a photo of me, and hopefully you are going to enjoy it.
If you will not like me, you can erase my mail.

Received: from fgskh by mail.rollo.ru (Cipher TLSv1:-SHA:256) (MDaemon PRO v12.5.6)
X-MDRemoteIP: 178.176.175.157
Reply-To: Ludmilochka <dion3eoseb@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 20:11:43 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC73546324.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lyudmila; <alfiesz7@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:05 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Seems to me that you're the individual I am seeking. Tell me more about you. Mail me your pics on top of that.
I am Lyudmila, Now i'm 38 years old. I wonder your age? I'm just on the search for a person who's going to be older when compared to me.
I'am living and in addition established in Russia. What area you are in? I need to meet up a guy with whom i find common hobbies and interests.
I am looking out for the one with motives as a solid concrete. I would enjoy to begin a conversation along with you.
I am hoping you end up being interested, and this email isn't going to stay without reply.
I must ask you not to forget to mail me your photographs, thus we could become familiar with each other quicker.
In this message I'm going to send a pic of me personally, and maybe you're going to adore it.

Received: from eunqtct ([188.162.43.16]) (authenticated user spock@buk.by) by mail.buk.by (Kerio Connect 8.3.4 patch 1) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256 bits))
Reply-To: Ludmilochka <alfiesz7@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 01:14:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-DSC343562.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”