It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Polina; <polina@okyamore.design/bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Polina; <vurryliffu@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 26, 2020 10:27 pm

I don’t understand what you want to tell me?
Now you blame me for this is not a male act!
So I do not do how you did it!

Received: from [10.42.2.46] ([5.45.82.247])
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 23:06:56 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
ISPIRIA Networks Ltd
5792 Saint Thomas Street, Suite 303
Belize City, Belize
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 pm

I will not sell anything now!
What if you and I do not agree in the characters or do not like each other.
In this case, I just can not then return and redeem my land back!

Received: from [10.42.2.46] ([5.45.82.247])
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 05:04:37 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
ISPIRIA Networks Ltd
5792 Saint Thomas Street, Suite 303
Belize City, Belize
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:01 pm

......from 419-Spam

Good afternoon! Although we have not yet met, I already have a good feeling that you are a decent man.
And there will be an acquaintance between us. There will be mutual sympathy and respect for each other.
I can say about myself that I am a single woman. And I want to meet a single man older than me.
Yes! At my age, I haven't been in a serious relationship yet.
Maybe I'm too naive for my age.
Maybe I'm modest. If I don't meet men on the street.
Maybe I'm lucky and I'm not wrong to be writing to you!
I'm attaching my latest photo.
I hope you like me in this picture.
I'm waiting for your letter and ask you to send your best picture.
In order that I will quickly notice your letter write me on my personal e-mail address >> bomiddouhoyou@gmail.com ...... is she from Ghana :thinking: :thinking:
Kseniya.

Received: from yrbg (unknown [188.162.43.199])
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 10:29:12 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2020-09-18-175249.jpg

..... seems we've to go another Round with her but now we know her Problems.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:44 pm

You know, to be honest, I didn't think that you would write to me, but I had hope.
I want to tell you right away where I live. I live in Russia. I live in the city of Ufa.
I am glad that you still wrote to me. The first step on the path of acquaintance has been taken and I think that the first step of acquaintance should start with the introduction of the name.
My name is Kseniya. This name is ancient Greek, means: fidelity, devotion, the keeper of the hearth, who knows how to love and give love. The name Kseniya is one of Afrophyte's epithets.
My name Kseniya is full of deep meaning, a person with that name; kind, not conflicting and has a rich inner world and beauty.
The characteristic of my name completely coincides with the characteristic of my character.
I admit honestly that I will not stand out among many other girls who dream of finding a beloved man who will be honest, caring, loving, reliable and, of course, with whom I can create a strong relationship!
I'll be extremely honest right away; age difference, difference in nationality, difference in mentality and language barrier are not a problem for me.
The main thing, perhaps, is that a person is good, and the rest is not important and does not really matter for me personally.
So, I will tell you a little more about myself, and in this way we will take the second step on the path of our acquaintance.
I am 31 years old, my birthday is January 13th. My zodiac sign is scorpio.
I do not have any bad habits. I don't drink alcohol other than a glass of red wine or a cocktail. I do not smoke, but smoking people are not a problem for me.
I prefer a healthy lifestyle and I love sports, such as an invigorating morning run or a swimming pool.
I have been accustomed to a healthy lifestyle since childhood and now it is already a habit.
I really like to listen to music, basically the style of music depends on the mood; for example, classical music inspires me and cheers me up.
I also like Blues, Jazz, Rock and modern popular music.
I love cooking - this is my main hobby. On weekends, I often spend a lot of time preparing a delicious meal.
I love to discover new recipes for myself. But I'm on a diet and always try to keep my figure in excellent condition. After all, our body is the temple of our soul.
My height is 175 cm and my weight is 62 kg. My natural hair color is light brown.
I love flowers, I love animals, I love nature, I love giving and receiving gifts. I love to meet the sunrises and see off the sunsets, I am very romantic, extraordinary.
Today I can be the seductive queen of the ball in an evening dress, and tomorrow I can take a backpack and sleep in a tent. Not whimsical and not capricious, and moderately modest.
I think that's enough for the first letter. In the next letter, we will continue to take steps forward on the path of our acquaintance.
At the end of my letter, I would like to show some curiosity and ask you the questions that interest me:
Why did you decide to get acquainted via the Internet? Where do you live? Where do you work? Do you have a wife and family? Are you looking for Love? Is there a free space in your heart?
Are you looking for just sex or a serious relationship? what is important to you about girls?
I will be very pleased if you answer me all these questions and ask the questions that interest you.
In my letter I am sending you my photographs. I look forward to hearing from you with your photos. Nice to meet you and see you soon Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([81.222.191.24])
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 08:02:11 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-07-12-682903.jpg

IMG-2021-07-25-154304.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Thank you very much for your letter. It is also a great pleasure for me to see that you have shown interest in me. I ask you to find the answer to all my questions, since I believe that there should be no barriers on the way of acquaintance between a man and a woman. Friendship is built on trust and mutual respect, isn't it? A little autobiography and an essay from my life:
I have no parents, I am an orphan. My parents died in a car accident 4 years ago. It was a difficult period for me and probably the hardest test in my life. I overcame all difficulties and learned to enjoy life no matter what. When my parents passed away, I was left completely alone and I had to work hard and at the same time study at the University.
Of my family, I have only my own elder brother. When our parents died, we were young. My brother was adopted by a family from Italy, and I stayed at home. I was handled by a social service for the protection and support of orphans. My brother has been living and working in Italy for many years. I only communicate with him by email, where we exchange photos and share stories about our life.
This year I am finishing my master's degree at the University, I am studying at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, my specialty is "Translator", and in the future I would like to work as a Translator. Now the University is fully helping me and provides me with a room in the University hostel, I have been living in a hostel for more than six years. I do not have my own home, but the state promises to give me a one-room apartment with an interest-free mortgage. But so far only all the promises. I really dream of my own home! Especially when you've been living in a dorm room for over six years. Probably it is worth telling you my life experience with men, I had only one man in my life. We met at the University, it was a student holiday, everything started there. Probably it was like that for everyone: students, youth, the spirit of adventurism and romanticism. I dated a man for about a year, but it was not the best year of my life. He cheated on me, cheated on other girls, drank alcohol. He only loved himself. I was tired of this and decided to leave. I didn't need such a relationship, I wanted a quiet family life. I am not a brawler and not a hysterical character, I do not like scandals and swearing. After that, I never met other men again, because I am afraid of breaking my heart again. But my heart is lonely now and I want love, I'm tired of being alone. There is a free space in my heart, maybe for you :) You know, I do not think that external beauty is the most important thing in a person. I think that the real beauty of a person is in the heart and soul! A person must be beautiful from the inside, a rich inner world and a kind soul. A man must necessarily be older than his girlfriend. I remember from my youth that my Father was much older than my Mom, and they were happy. I think that adult men are wise and experienced, even more responsible and serious in their intentions. I strive to build strong and sincere relationships. I am looking for a reliable person whom I can trust and whom I can rely on in a difficult situation. Like all girls, I want normal human happiness - a loving husband, family, children ... If my future husband lives in another country, and if he offers to move to him, then I will no doubt agree. You will ask why? I will answer you very honestly: I believe that you need to live where your heart lives, where your other half lives. I have long dreamed of leaving the place where I now live, nothing keeps me here. I am ready to live anywhere, the main thing is that there is a loved one nearby, the rest is not important! I hope that I did not tire you and make you hardly read my letter? Please tell us more about you? about your hobbies or hobbies?
Please tell us about the women of your country? Do you have a lot of brother and sister? tell us about your parents? I will be very glad if you ask me the same questions in order to find out much more about me. It is very pleasant and interesting for me to communicate with you. Let's continue our communication and take steps forward on the path of our acquaintance! I end here and look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for the attention
Have a good day and good mood :)
Best regards, your good friend Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.30.141])
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:39:03 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-12-30-819206.jpg

IMG-2020-12-30-819449.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:21 pm

I am very happy to receive your letter again. Your letter cheers up and makes my heart happy. I sincerely want to believe that the history of our communication will have a bright continuation for both of us.
Perhaps our acquaintance was predetermined by fate. I hope so, as I am very pleased to communicate with you. I will tell you one interesting fact and event in my life, possibly that will change my whole life:
As I said in my last letter, and I want to remind you that I am finishing my studies at the Master's program. There is the International Organization for the Exchange of Students, which implements a student exchange program every year.
Every year our University gives a Certificate for a free trip to different countries. I was included in the list of nominees for this Certificate and won it.
The University, together with the International Student Organization, gives me this Certificate for a free trip to your country. The University, with the participation of the International Organization, fully pays for the round trip, also provides accommodation in your country, a dorm room or inexpensive apartments of my choice. The University, together with the International Organization, pays all expenses while living in your country. I have a scholarship of 880 usd for each month of residence in your country - the scholarship is handed out only upon arrival in your country. Now my University is preparing all the necessary documents for a trip to your country; Foreign passport, Visa, Insurance policy and Referral to language practice.
The purpose of my trip; acquaintance with your country, language practice, study of culture, tradition, history. This is so beautiful and wonderful, to be honest, I am even a little worried about this trip. I have never traveled to other countries and this will be my first trip, this will be the first discovery of the world for me. I am going to your country for one month. There is a good and convenient opportunity to meet us! how do you look at it?, of course, if you don't mind :)
I would like to continue warm friendship with you. You could tell a lot about your country, or rather, I could learn about your country from the primary source.
We could go to a theater or a museum, enjoy the architecture and beautiful places of your city together, in the evening a few glasses of wine and a delicious candlelit dinner.
You could tell me your culture, traditions and a little history. All this is very interesting to me! I am going to your country to get to know it better, see its originality and understand the culture from the inside. You know, on the one hand, our acquaintance, on the other hand, my trip to your country. Maybe this is really fate :)? Please tell me; Do you believe in fate? Do you believe in love at first sight?
What is the ideal girl for you? What is the most important for you - is it external beauty or internal beauty? What should a girl be able to do in order to please you?
Please comment on my photos, do you like them?
I would be grateful for your recent photos.
I look forward to your soon letter with a fiery heart.
Have a successful day and good mood :)
Best regards, Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.24.175])
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 21:46:38 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-06-21-319750.jpg

IMG-2020-10-17-520643.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:39 pm

Thank you very much for your letter. I am very pleased that you find time for me!
I'm switching to YOU, I hope you don't mind? if we turn to each other on You, then we will remove another barrier between us and take another step towards meeting each other :) I confess honestly that I like You more and more, moreover, I am very pleased to communicate with You ... You are perhaps the first person with whom I am so pleased to communicate on the Internet! I told You about my former unsuccessful relationship
and about the fact that I met in the past with one man for about a year. Imagine, recently this man was looking for a meeting with me. He came to my hostel and looked for me, but since I was not at home, he did not find me. He wanted to restore our relationship again. I understood that he would not stop and would continue to seek a meeting with me. I understood that something had to be done about this and that this issue had to be resolved before it was too late. I acted honestly! I myself found him, made an appointment and met, this all happened quite recently. We met in a cafe and had a serious conversation over a cup of coffee. He said that he wanted to bring me back and restore our old relationship, he offered to be together again. But I told him I didn't want it! I told him that there is no love and there is nothing more in my heart, except emptiness for him. I told him that I decided to try to find the other half on the Internet. I told him that I met You and now we have a friendship, which may develop into something serious. I told him that I was leaving for Your country soon and we might meet. He listened to me, for a few minutes he just smoked a cigarette, sat drinking coffee and was silent. Then he told me that he understood everything. He wished me happiness and success. He promised that he would no longer impose on me. We finished our coffee, got up and left the cafe together. Then we said goodbye and parted in different directions. After that, I did not see or hear him. You know, after that I felt easy at heart. As if I was lifting a heavy load from my shoulders.
Probably you will ask why I am telling you this? I just want to be even with You. In the process of getting to know You, I understand that You are a serious and interesting person. I very much hope that you are very serious about me and my letters. I wanted our time not to be wasted in emptiness, to be honest,
then I would like to see from our friendship something more serious in the future.
Of course, I don’t want to rush and rush, but at the same time I don’t want to wait long and delay. I do not want to be mistaken in You, I am afraid to be disappointed again and break my heart.
I can give you my heart if you promise to cherish it and take care of it as yours.
My heart is very fragile and sensitive. But it is very passionate and hot.
Internet - An excellent chance in the 21st century to meet friends, new acquaintances, perhaps even love!
Do you agree with me? You know that I am a single woman looking for love. My dream is just family Happiness, Love, Respect and support from my beloved man! Previous unsuccessful love made me more experienced and that youthful naivety disappeared. Often I want to be weak, the need for help, the warmth of tender words,
I want to feel very much needed by someone!
Now next to me there is no one man who melts my heart.
I want to be loved and I will make the happiest man who will love me. For a long time, I did not allow men to come close to me and did not have any serious relationship. You are the first person with whom I communicate so closely and sincerely. It is a pity that now we are far from each other. Sometimes it is difficult to share all thoughts and feelings in a letter. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to see each other. I would be very happy about that! Please tell me honestly and utterly sincerely; Do you want to date me someday? What do you think about me? Are you interested in me? Are you serious about me and my letters? Do you like me ?, can I be the girl of your dreams for you?
Please tell me honestly; Do you believe me? Do you have any doubts? have any questions? You can be sincere and honest, I will understand everything and will not be offended by You. I want there to be no misunderstanding and mistrust between us. We will break down the walls of modesty and doubt, we will establish a bridge of understanding and respect. When I write a letter, I cannot stop, I want to continue writing and writing. I understand that you have a lot of your own worries and things to do, so I appreciate your time and try to be extremely laconic. Now I am finishing my letter, at the end I want to express my respect and gratitude to you for your attention. I hope my new photos will cheer you up and do not forget to comment on them :) I look forward to your letter with great impatience! Your every letter is a holiday for me! I am waiting for Your letters like the sun's rays in dark weather.
Best regards, Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.31.190])
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 19:45:06 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-07-21-478114.jpg

20200829_184423.mp4.mp4
https://sendvid.com/o37c4b8g

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:23 pm

You know, I am always in a hurry to go to the Internet to read your letter.
I want to be honest with You and tell you everything you need to know. I do not want to hide anything from You. Before the beginning of our dialogue with You, I had a short dialogue with a person from the Internet. I naively believed that this person sees our relationship as very serious, but he was not interested in me as a person, he did not want to get to know me better!
He didn’t take our relationship seriously! And at one point I realized that he only wanted to see my naked photo of me without clothes. I told him, "NO", and I have never taken such pornographic photographs. But he insisted to get a photo from me. He literally demanded and forced me to do it. I realized that he was not seriously interested in me and then I stopped the dialogue with him forever.
There were a few more suspicious individuals who asked to send them money in order to help them allegedly receive a huge inheritance.
There were some that asked to help open a business and receive dividends from it, but only for this you need to send money to this business.
There were some that asked to receive the parcel and send it to another country for a fee. Who just did not come across! I am surprised at the ingenuity of Internet scammers, amazed at their cunning and resourcefulness, all this in order to make money, by any fraudulent means. What people just do not go to, just to make easy money. They will not even be ashamed to play on the feelings and trust of a person.
I hope that you are not like them and I hope that you really know what you want from our communication. I want to ask you a very important question, please tell me honestly, are you writing to someone else, another girl ?! I am writing to You in the hope that I will not have to look for someone else. I don't want any games with feelings.
Now I stopped at You and am not writing to any other man and I am not going to do it, as I see from Your letters that you are serious about our relationship and the possibility of a future meeting. I don't want to lie to You! But I don't want you to lie to me! Let's be honest with each other. After all, honesty and trust are the keys to a successful and strong relationship. I hope you will understand me correctly and respect my question !!! I want to compare the relationship between a man and a woman as a living tree. If you plant a tree and do not care for it, do not water it and do not take care of it, then this tree will grow sick and eventually die without reaching all its beauty. Also in relationships, if you initially take the relationship lightly and do not take care of it, then such a relationship will soon perish.
In my opinion, it is better to plant a tree and initially take care of it, take care of it. So that a big and strong Oak would grow in the future! I would like the relationship to be as strong and long-term as a real big and strong Oak!
By the way, my dear, before I forget, there is news! The University informed me that almost everyone is ready to prepare documents for a trip to your country, there is very little time left.
I was told that in less than a week all the documents would be absolutely ready.

I was also told at the University that I have the right to choose any city and any area of ​​your country. It is convenient because I can choose directly Your city or at least a city close to You. Maybe I'm just lucky or a lucky coincidence, or maybe it's fate that steadily directs us to each other. I hope this news please you ?! Why not :)
I am finishing my letter and will look forward to your reply!
I want to share the warmth of my heart so that you are not lonely.
Take a warm hug and a kiss from me
May your day be filled with joy and good luck!
With deep respect and respect, Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.24.72])
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:01:55 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-10-14-562022.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:44 pm

Each of Your letters makes me especially happy! Every day I look forward to your letter. Your letters are like a breath of fresh air.
I want to share great news with You, my dear, please rejoice with me. Today I was at the Social Service for the Support and Protection of Orphans, they told me the good news; I was included in the list of recipients for a new one-room apartment in a new comfortable house. Soon I will be living in my apartment. I've been living in a dorm room for over six years now.
The hostel is a shared toilet, a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen, as well as a small room with good audibility of neighbors. According to the law of our country, as an orphan, I am entitled to my own apartment
in an interest-free mortgage. The Social Service for the Support and Protection of Orphans has been promising to give me an apartment for several years, and this process has been dragging on for several years. But still they kept their promise, soon I will have my own place.
But I am also happy that I will soon go to Your country and we will have the opportunity to meet. Do you want
to continue our acquaintance in real life? Do you really want a real meeting? I Yes! In the last letter, I forgot to ask your contact, except for your e-mail address I know, I know almost nothing.
Probably a girl shouldn't ask for the first phone number. But I would like to know your number in order to be
able to quickly communicate.
Taking this opportunity I would also like to ask: what is the nearest airport to your city? I hope this does not seem too annoying to you :)
My dear, it is a great happiness for me to travel to Your country, this is a good opportunity to discover many new things for myself. It means opening the door to a new life, maybe even changing your whole life and starting anew.
It is very interesting for me to know your culture, traditions, custom, history and modern trend and lifestyle. And of course, to improve the language experience, which will be useful for my future work. It will be a great pleasure for me to get to know your country! I am very interested in absolutely everything in your country.
We could take a lot of photos together, then look at those photos and a pleasant nostalgia. Please understand correctly, I do not need expensive restaurants and fancy gifts! I am a simple and modest person. I am not whimsical and not capricious, for me happiness is not measured by money, but by kindness and love, love and happiness cannot be bought. I do not run after wealth and luxury !, I will not throw myself at my feet for material gain !, You know my dear, I will tell you sincerely, I just want to be happy, I want to meet true love.
I want to love and be loved by a woman. I am monogamous and can love only one person !, I am a loyal and loyal person, I do not like betrayal and deception. I don’t want to deceive anyone and I don’t want to play silly games with feelings. Our life is very short to be wasted on empty games with feelings! Therefore, I am completely serious with You, absolutely sincere with You.
Please tell me; what do you need to be completely happy? What do you think about before going to bed?
Please tell me again, because I want to hear these words over and over again :) Do you really want me to
come to you?
I will now finish my letter.
At the end of my letter, I want to give a spark for the flame in Your heart.
Good luck and a good day to you, your relatives, your loved ones :)
I will look forward to your letter. I will miss and constantly think about you
With deep respect and trust, Kseniya.

.... its almost the same crap from here (04.12.2018): edited in some Parts but still :D :D

Anastasiya; <bellaaaangeloooo@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?t=120041&start=30#p578724

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.24.92])
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:40:22 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-08-13-726933.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:30 pm

... that means, soon the cat will be out of the bag and trouble around.

My documents are all ready. I have absolutely everything ready for a trip to your country. Now you need to choose a convenient day and time for the trip. Here you need to think. Therefore, I want to discuss this with You and consult. If I come to You in the near future, will I not interfere? Will you find time to meet me at the airport?
Please understand correctly, I want to agree in advance. So that there would be no unforeseen problems later.
I want to plan my trip to Your country so that we have enough time for each other. But at the same time I do not want to interfere with You and interrupt Your work, Your everyday affairs.
I will have a lot of free time. If you don't mind, we could go to a museum, exhibition, gallery and other cultural places together. We could study history together, You would help me to study the history of Your country more deeply and at the same time learn something new for myself. We could also go to the cinema together, to a cafe, or just sit with a bottle of delicious wine, for a pleasant conversation. I would tell You about my country, and You would tell me about Your country. This is a good cultural exchange :) I am sure that you would be a good teacher, I am an obedient student.
I'm sure we won't be bored. You know, even in the process of communication and cultural exchange, in the process of enriching each other with spiritual values, we will be able to get to know each other even more,
we will be able to become even closer to each other. My heart and my intuition tells me that everything will
be great.
Through emails, we were able to become good friends.
But in a personal meeting, in real life it will be completely different, everything will be much more convenient and better. We will remember our meeting for a lifetime, it will be the best date in our life! You and I are very different, we have a different Nationality and Culture, we have a different Mentality and Education, we have
a different language. The fact that we are so different will make us even more curious and interested in each other. You know, you and I have not known each other for long, but I have a feeling that we have known each other for a very long time and we have a lot in common. You feel some kind of kinship with you, an emotional connection, a spiritual thread connects us. I hope that our friendship will grow into a large and strong Oak tree, which will bear fruit in the future! Do you want it?
Never in my life have I had such sensations, for the first time I feel like this now.
It is difficult to describe the sensations in words, but it seems that butterflies are flying in my stomach, from these feelings there is warmth in my soul, from these feelings music plays in my soul and from these feelings the world takes on brighter and more saturated colors. And probably the mischievous Cupid did not miss his arrow;) There are thousands of kilometers and many cities between us. But in my heart I feel that You are near, in my heart I feel that You are near.
I am completely sincere and honest with you, I share my innermost thoughts with You and I always tell you everything from the depths of my heart.
Now I will finish my letter and tell you see you soon, I wish you a good day. I want to send the warmth of my heart and the kindness of my soul, may it warm You.
I'm starting to miss you! I'm already looking forward to your next letter!
You are in my heart every day, thank you for having You!
Best regards, Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([81.222.189.207])
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 15:16:53 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-10-21-231078.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:42 pm

..... not necessary to explain from her coz we know this Trick/Script/Problem ..... we know also that they'll not help her .... its only playing of time and wasting another day

Thank you very much for your letter. I'll get straight to the point. I assumed that there would be problems and troubles, but I did not think that everything would be so unexpected. Now the first problems begin. Perhaps not without this, I think that this is normal and logical, because the first trip to another country is a serious event.
And the very first and main problem is that I have an outstanding student debt. I urgently need to pay my debt for studying at the University.
I will try to explain the situation in more detail:
My studies in the Master's program are paid, I study on the basis of paid education. Since I am finishing my studies, the last payment remains. My debt is now 41,000 rubles, or approximately 563 usd. The fact is that from the first year of my studies at the University, the Social Service for the Protection and Support of the Orphan paid and subsidized for me. Because I had neither parents nor my own home.
I fell under the state program of subsidizing the poor and needy citizens. Now the situation has changed because I was included in the list of recipients of my own housing and in the near future I should be given a new one-room apartment. Accordingly, I become the owner of my apartment and no longer fall under the subsidy program for the poor and citizens in need of support. Therefore, the support and protection service for orphans will not pay for my studies this last year and I must solve this problem myself. The support and protection service for orphans helps only the very poor and poor people, and with my own apartment I drop out of the list of those in need. And until I have paid the entire debt, the University will not issue me a certificate for a trip to your country.
I am very concerned about this, because the social service for the protection and support of orphans will not pay for my studies as before, and in this regard, I must solve this problem on my own. Based on all this, I feel anxious and exciting.
Now I have absolutely no financial resources, I do not know where to find these 41,000 rubles! Of course, this is a small amount, but now it is quite a lot for me, since I am still a simple student! In our country, there is a joke, "who is poorer than a student?", But now I have no time for jokes. The situation is serious and requires a quick resolution.
Tomorrow, I decided to go to the social service for the protection and support of an orphan.
I'll go there and explain my whole problem. I will ask them for help, I hope they understand me, I hope they will do something!
You know, I don't want to lose the chance to meet You, because You are more than just a friend to me now.
I quickly found You in this huge world and now I am afraid to lose You just as quickly.
You become like air to me. You start to fill the empty space in my heart. I don't want everything to end so quickly. I am very worried and very scared. I share my problem with You, because I do not have many friends and girlfriends, I even have no one to talk about it, no one to turn to. And with You, I forgot about loneliness and sadness. You give me a second wind and a ray of light in the dark kingdom.
You are a good and kind person. I do not want to look for another man, it seems to me that I will not find someone like you. I'm only interested in You, I don't want to lose You. My heart will be hurt if I lose You. It may sound naive, but during all this short time of our correspondence, You have become very close to me. I dream of seeing you in reality! Communication through letters is no longer enough, I want more. I dream of looking into Your beautiful eyes, feeling your strong and warm hands, feeling Your masculine scent, listening to Your pleasant voice, enjoying Your charming smile ... I really dream about it! I hope so everything will be a reality and not just a dream!
I will now finish my letter.
At the end of the letter, I want to wish you all the best and pray for me, wish me luck, I really need it now.
I kiss you tenderly and hug you even more tenderly.
Thank you for your attention, thank you for your understanding.
Best regards, Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.28.22])
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:13:39 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-10-14-308567.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:49 pm

.... it can't be so dramatic when she needs one week to answer

Let me thank you for your letter and for your kind words.
This morning I went to the social service for the protection and support of an orphan.
I explained the whole problem to them and asked for help. But they refused to help me!
They replied that due to the fact that they gave me a new apartment, I was removed from the list of recipients of a monetary subsidy in the form of tuition fees. And according to the law, the social service cannot help a citizen who has his own apartment. I do not fall into the category of needy and poor people. It is impossible to give up the apartment, because the documents have already been signed, it is impossible to sell or mortgage the apartment, since the house has not yet been completed. After all, they gave me an apartment with an interest-free mortgage. That is, the state paid me the main part of the cost of the apartment, and I have to pay a small part of the cost of the apartment in the future, when I work and earn money.
The social service told me that they would like to help me, but they cannot because their budget is limited. And also they are limited by the law and they have no right to break the law! They advised contacting the student support union. I turned there too, but they also refused to help me there. They said that they only help students who are in serious trouble; it is a car accident, house fire or other serious disaster. I also met with my curator at the University and I asked him to wait with payment, just postpone my payment for studies for several months in advance. But the curator replied that he could not do this and could not help. The curator motivated by the fact that his leadership requires timely payment of students, and he simply follows the order of the leadership. The curator once again explained to me that I have to pay the debt for my studies, and if I do not pay in the coming days, then my certificate for a free trip to your country will be taken away and given to another student.
This is very sad! this is deplorable! My own University refused to help me, the orphan welfare service refused to help me, the student support union refused to help, they all refused to help me. There are no more services and authorities that could help me. You know, I feel very lonely and not needed by anyone! I feel like a weak and fragile girl. The most helpless and lonely in this cold world. I have no one to ask for help and I do not know where else to turn for support. It seems to me that the whole world is turning away from me, I feel powerless. Will this problem break all plans ?! is it really going to end so quickly ?! Why money and finances always stand in the way of happiness ?! If you have money, then you have the opportunity to be happy, and if you have no money, then there is no chance of happiness! Why such injustice in life ?!
I have nothing to sell and mortgage, since there are no valuable and expensive things.
I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do now. I even have no one to tell all this except you. I am ashamed to impose my problems on you. I don't want to force you or oblige you to anything, I just want to ask you for help as a friend. I don’t want our meeting to take place, I’m already accustomed to the idea that we will definitely meet and inwardly tuned in for the meeting. Now the very thought that our meeting will not take place hurts me.
My heart tells me to turn to You for help:
Help me to come to you now, help me to quickly solve this problem with my study arrears, help me pay money in the amount of 41,000 rubles or 563 usd for tuition. I just want to borrow for a while. When I come to you, first of all we will go together to the office of the International Organization for the Exchange of Students to pick up my scholarship. I am to be given a scholarship of 880 usd in cash, from this scholarship I will repay the entire debt to You. I offer you this option, because I do not know what else to do
and where else to look for help. There are no other options right now. I have nowhere to turn and nowhere to wait for support. If you cannot help me, then no one can help!
My dear, please let's try to overcome this problem together as soon as possible. I can't handle this on my own.
I need your help now more than ever! Please don't turn your back on me. You are my ray of light in the dark kingdom. I can't go on without you, I really need you ...
Can not wait for your reply
With hope and warmth from the very heart
With deep respect and hope in my heart!
Kseniya.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.29.143])
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:10:05 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2020-11-09-630725.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <rauquapecruje@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:05 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Good afternoon! Although we have not yet met, I already have a good feeling that you are a decent man.
And there will be an acquaintance between us. There will be mutual sympathy and respect for each other.
I can say about myself that I am a single woman. And I want to meet a single man older than me.
In order that I will quickly notice your letter write me on my personal e-mail address >> rauquapecruje@gmail.com
Kseniya.

Received: from [188.162.199.166] (port=22611 helo=ymsxyp) by sg2plcpnl0061.prod.sin2.secureserver.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:02:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2020-09-18-175249.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:44 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Good afternoon!
Although I haven't met you yet, I already have a good feeling that you are a decent man.
I am waiting for your letter and please send your best picture.
Kseniya >>> proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com

Received: from [188.162.199.11] (helo=wvwnk) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
Reply-To: "jsullens@qwiksiteinc.com" <jsullens@qwiksiteinc.com>
From: "jsullens@qwiksiteinc.com" <jsullens@qwiksiteinc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 02:37:02 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-2020-09-18-175229.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kseniya; <proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:57 pm

... with the last Pic also in DLB-Spam

In order that I will quickly notice your letter write me on my personal e-mail address >> proigiddimmoicre@gmail.com
Kseniya.

Received: from vnfjhry (unknown [95.46.114.184])
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 00:31:28 -0700

TIME-HOST-NET
PE Gornostay Mikhailo Ivanovich NOC
32 Ivana Pulyuya st.,
Lviv,
Ukraine

Return to “Russian scammers”