It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:50 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olha; <oleechkachy@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:38 pm

...... from DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello my dear friend, my name is Olha! I am 34 years old.
We recently met on a dating site, I would like to get to know you, I am a very sociable and cheerful girl, I hope for your reciprocity in communication.
Your new friend Olha.

Received: from [192.168.1.45] ([178.176.174.243]) ..... its Yola! ..... and well-known & reported
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:49:30 +0200

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0079.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olha; <oleechkachy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:57 pm

....... chapter is closed ...... not again this Striptease Bullshit from Yola

Good afternoon xxxxxx! Thank you for your answer. After a while I am going to your country and will be glad to have a friend.
My name is Olha and I am 34 years old. I am a student at a financial university majoring in Management and Financial Control. I live in Ukraine in Dnepropetrovsk.
I want to tell you right away that I earn money by dancing striptease. But I never slept and never sleep with men for money. In the strip club where I work, men cannot touch girls, I only undress topless.
Dance is an art for me and I don’t consider it shameful, especially since it is temporary work, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles, and we can continue our communication. I do not mind sharing photos.
I also do not mind intimate photos, but of course I will not post this at the very beginning of the acquaintance.
I do not know any information about you, and I would be interested to know more about you. Tell me about your city. I will be glad to know more about your city and your country.
I will send some of my photos and am waiting for your photos in response.
Olha

Received: from [192.168.1.45] ([178.176.174.243]) ... its Yola! ... reported for brute force attacks & hacking
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:44:55 +0200

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

IMG-0076.jpg

IMG-0077.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”