It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <bur.nataliwow@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:44 pm

......... from 419-Spam

Good afternoon. or good evening? I hope you are not affected by the Pandemic, which was all over the world. Now the situation is already good and prosperous. I don? know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I hope that you were not busy when you saw my letter)). I promise not to waste your time, but fill it with a good conversation. If you are a single man, as I am single now, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Let me introduce myself. My name is Natalya. I am 34 years old. I'm from Russia. I live in the city of Pskov an old but beautiful city. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I am here to meet a worthy man, and I think that through the Internet you can meet a good man. Honestly, I? not much shy, but I think that I?l get used to our communication, and we can open up. Today is the day when I myself decided to write to the first man). Sometimes you need to take everything into your own hands to arrange a personal life. Agree with me? So, now you see that I am decisive, and purposeful, but not when I am not imposed. The most important desire. I hope you have the desire to communicate with me. After all, only having met each other, we will know each other. I?l attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer! Natalya

Received: from [60.171.135.254] (port=33256 helo=buildingbiology.net) by server.buildingbiology.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: "Natalya." <bur.nataliwow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:18:11 +0300

CHINANET-AH
CHINANET anhui province network
Chinanet Hostmaster
No.31, Jingrong street,
Beijing

colnce.jpg

like.jpg

me.jpg ....... State Theater of Nations in Moscow

Sladkokysela
34 let, Okolí Prahy
.stesti.cz/profil/Sladkokysela/

...... Pic 2 & 3 give a Hit for a removed Profile in the same Page ..... Nick there was Nataliwow :D :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <bur.nataliwow@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I think that it will be better for us to talk personally and get to know each other. Thanks for answering me. How are you? How are you feeling? I will be very glad to our communication, our acquaintance. It is very nice that you paid attention to me). I have a desire to meet you. I really hope that our further communication will develop, and we will know each other. I am in a good mood, I am in perfect order. We have on the news about America show a lot of things. That you have a very difficult situation because of the Covid-19. This is true? And the fact that some sort of riots go away, is that so?
I would like to clarify from the very beginning so that there aren’t any disagreements. I live, and I myself am from Russia. My city is called Pskov. You can look at the map on google, where to find my city in Russia. I decided to look for my man from another country, because I decided that it would be better for me. Now I hope I was lucky because I met you). I have no desire to meet a man from my country. Because men from Russia are not willing to build a family. And I believe that for true love there is no distance, no matter where in the world we live, we can meet, fall in love. After all, for love there is no limit, no barriers. After all, you don’t know where your soulmate lives. I believe that there is no obstacle in the distance. xxxxxx What do you think about this? I hope that this will not be a barrier for you, and we will continue! Moreover, if two lonely people want to achieve success, relationships, want to be friends, then achieving such goals, distance will not be a problem when.
Now about me). I am a free girl, without a relationship, without any obligation. I have not been married, unfortunately I have no children yet. Probably because, I have not met a decent man. What about you, are you a free man? Have you been married? Do you have children? If you have children, then I do not mind, and this does not in any way prevent us from building relationships. I have no bad habits. I do not smoke and do not abuse alcohol. Do you have any bad habits? I am 33 years old, my birthday is August 10 (will be 34) 1986. According to the horoscope I am Leo. When's your birthday? My height is 171, weight 53. I have a higher education, I graduated from the University. I speak English. I myself am calm, energetic, charismatic, cheerful, sociable, kind, economic.
My goal is about our communication with you. First of all, I want to get to know you, but I have the most serious attitude to our connection. After all, I want to build a lasting, stable and real relationship. I am a serious girl, and my intentions for our connection are only serious. Marc I rely on you, and really hope that you are a serious man who has only a serious attitude to further relations. And the distance will make our connection even stronger, more interesting, and the distance can be overcome at any time. I agree?
I am sending you my photos, I hope you will like me, and you will really be interested in our future communication. After all, only time will tell what lies ahead. Marc tell me more about yourself so that I recognize you too. Good? Send your answer and your photos. I will wait for your mutual response. Have a nice day. Natalya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([188.162.43.118]) ..... its Yola!
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 16:15:06 +0400

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

my-life.jpg

my-life1.jpg

my-life2.jpg

...... add Pics but we get a Hint for Юлия Петрова - Кемерово, Россия,

https:/ /vk.com/id520970974

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid520970974

... when we go after the last Pic, then we end up here:

Irish Pub "Molly" in Magnitogorsk ...... temporary closed :thinking: :thinking:
ул. Завенягина, 8А, Магнитогорск, Россия (эт. 2)

https:/ /molly-mgn.ru/

... this Pic confirmed Molly and its from 19.05.2018

Ириска
Знакомства Магнитогорск, 34 года, Близнецы

https:/ /24open.ru/user/iriska5888391/#window_close

Ирина Исрафилова in YouTube

RPO is Ирина Репях/Irina Repyach - Магнитогорск ------> 546 Pics

https:/ /bigbookname.com/user/irina-repyah-33507868

https:/ /vk.com/la_mamma_di_matteo -------> 626 Pics

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/irina-repyah-magnitogorsk-33507868.html

.... all Pics from her vk.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Honestly, I was waiting for your letter), I was very happy when you wrote to me again. We will be familiar). I am in a good mood thanks to your letter. What is your mood? I really hope that we will delight each other with letters every day. Do you have the opportunity to write to me every day? After all, to know each other better, you need to write every day. Have you agreed?).
It's nice that you don’t see any problems in our communication, and that distance doesn’t make any problems. So we will be friends and develop our knowledge) Yes? It's nice to meet a serious man, I hope that our communication will be useful, informative and interesting. I generally communicate for the first time, meet on the Web. This is my first experience of such communication. Therefore, do not pay attention to any minor errors I have). But I believe in such a relationship that we can make friends, and in the future achieve a meeting. Therefore, I believe in fate. Is this your first time chatting on the Internet? I would like to immediately emphasize that I am not sitting on social networks. I do not live virtual time, so somewhere on facebook or in some other services, I do not sit. I believe that here it is quite convenient to communicate, and then in the future we will find some other way to communicate. Have you agreed?
I want to ask so many questions, but I will gradually get to know you. xxxxxx where do you work? What is your work related to? What is your work schedule? For example, I studied for education Human Resources. But it so happened that this profession is not in demand (. I work in a private children's clinic, work as a personnel manager, and keep accounts. The work is simple, I like it. The working day starts at 09:00 in the morning and ends at 17:30, I work from Monday to Friday, sometimes I work on Saturday, but not always, Sunday is my day off.
What do you do in your free time? How do you spend your free time? Maybe you have some kind of hobby? Do you like outdoor activities? Usually I have free time only on weekends. And of course, I use my weekends to good use to relax and spend time actively. I like to read books, so to speak I am engaged in self-development). I like swimming, sometimes I go to the pool. Like walking around the city in the park. I like outdoor recreation, or going on a camping trip. I love sporting events. I don’t like noisy companies, I don’t go to discos, I’m a home girl. I prefer spending time with benefit, or watching a good movie at home). Do you play sports? Which sport do you like more? From sports, I only do running, sometimes when there is a desire, I go out to the stadium to run a little. I like cycling.
I hope you like me). I liked you, and I have an interest in you as a man. At first glance, you are very good, kind, interesting. I hope it is fate that we met, I hope our acquaintance will bring us a lot of joy! Indeed, for each person there is a soul mate. I agree? Send more of your photos! I will wait for your reply! Natalya

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.175.101])
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 10:35:27 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

life.jpg

life222.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:41 pm

...... of course :twisted: :twisted:

You wrote me the same letter again. Are you sending any ready-made letters to me?

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.213]) .... its Yola!
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 10:27:00 +0400

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Return to “Russian scammers”