It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena Bastrakova; <elenalove@in-mybox.com/elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:48 pm

....... from 419-Spam

Greetings!!! how's.
My name is Elena. I'm 39 years old. I'm from Russia.
im goodness Girl I would want to have a chance to talk to you
If you are interested too, you can reply me I 'll drop a line to!
be good!

Received: from wnourse.com (edgeview.atlanticbb.net. [64.186.93.35])
Reply-To: Luchezarnaya <elenalove@in-mybox.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:22:57 -0700
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.1.12

ATLANTICBB-JOHNSTOWN
Atlantic Broadband Finance, LLC
OrgId: ATLAN-19
Address: 120 Southmont Blvd
City: Johnstown
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 15905

wvoxHw3M.jpg

...... RPO is Confectioner, founder and teacher of the GL school, judge of the MasterShef project Елизавета Глинская/Elizaveta Glinskaya from Kyiv

https:/ /tv.ua/tag/Елизавета+Глинская?page=4

.instagram.com/lizaglinskaya/

https:/ /glinskaya.com.ua/

https:/ /vk.com/lizaglinska ..... 4870 Pics
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 pm

.... she appeared out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her .... its address trade coz my 419-address is nowhere listed

Hello my new friend! I want to know you. I turned to a dating agency.
And they gave me your email. Now I will tell you a little
about me. My name is Elena. I am 39 years old. I was born in Russia. But I live in Paris.
I work as a chef in a French restaurant.
I like my job. I know a lot about healthy eating,
so I am not overweight like other chefs. Smile. I don't know what else to tell you, since this
my first letter on the Internet. I want you to ask me what interests you. I also have several
questions to you. Do you have a girlfriend at this time? Who do you live with? What is your profession? What is your date of birth?
I hope we can get to know each other better. I will wait for your answer, and some photos.
Write to me, do not forget me.
Elena.

Received: from [192.168.1.11] ([77.40.92.0]) :lol: :lol: :party:
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:41:27 +0300

VOLGATELECOM-MARIEL-FTTH-260110
FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

2.jpg

365448289.jpg

DCIM0577.jpg

SDCN2383.jpg

SDCN5429.jpg

SDCN5684.jpg

...... Pic 6: good when one must send Pics in a huge Size, so we can read the Blazon behind on the Wall ......
LE CORDON BLEU - PARIS .... Adress: 13-15 Quai André Citroën, 75015 Paris, France

.cordonbleu.edu/paris/home/en

Bread Baking Atelier in Paris at Le Cordon Bleu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:04 pm

..... in german

It's still good that I have a new friend. Lol. We will exchange
letters, and cheer each other up. I'm just tired of hearing information about covid 19.
Life goes on and we must look for the positive.
I find it interesting and I want to get to know you better. It's always nice to make new friends. Especially from another country. Learn new cultures, trends. I live in France, in the beautiful city of Paris.
I decided to find a friend on the Internet.
Suddenly I will be able to find there, my other half. I will be very happy. Because I
I already want to have my own family, to love and cherish my husband. Can I ask you a question? What is more important for you in a relationship love or respect? If I have a relationship. I want the relationship to have trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, fidelity. If all this happens, then we will not have any disputes.
I don't like people who constantly argue.
What is your hobby?
My hobby is cooking. I am constantly coming up with new recipes. With this letter I am sending you photographs.
I did recently home cookies. It turned out superbly. If I had the opportunity, I would treat you to cookies.
Now I will wait for your letter with more
impatiently. Elena.

Received: from [192.168.1.11] ([77.40.92.0])
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 21:45:17 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

56.jpg

DCIM8765.jpg

DCIM8767.jpg

SDCN5542.jpg

SDCN5543.jpg

SDCN5544.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Today my day has started beautifully. A ray of sun woke me up. I did my morning exercises as usual.
Then I took a shower and made myself some coffee. I found your letter, and my mood increased even more.
Because I like to receive your letters, and to have correspondence with you. Do you like to read my letters and receive my photos? I really hope that this is mutual. We have a difference in age, but that doesn't bother me at all.
Because I appreciate the spiritual qualities in a person. I am trying to understand his inner world. I'm not chasing pretty boys and wealth. All I want is to have a strong family. Be loved and give love in return. What do you appreciate in girls? What kind of girls do you like? What qualities do you value in them? Can I ask you a question? When you have was there a recent relationship, what did you value in your girlfriend? What were her pluses, minuses? If you are interested, next letter, I'll tell you about my former relationship.
Now I will look forward to your next letter. Elena.

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:43:58 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

2.jpg

89635644.jpg

985551657.jpg

DSCIM2235.jpg

holiday.jpg

SONY9845.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:07 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxx! How are you? What have you been doing today? I hope you enjoyed today?
Did anything pleasant happen to you that day? I enjoyed this day. Today I want to tell you about my family and childhood.
I have not seen my mom and dad. Dad got into a car accident when Mom was pregnant. When my mother gave birth to me she died. I always dreamed that I had parents like other children. When I was 4 years old, my uncle took custody.
I lived with him for two years. But then he began to abuse alcohol. And he was deprived of his custody rights. I was taken to the orphanage for orphans. When I was 10 years old, I was taken by good people to Paris, Joseph and Margo. I love them very much. Thanks to them, I felt like the right child. Now I am talking about it, with tears in my eyes. What is the name of your parents?
Do you love them? I want you to talk about your relatives.
Now I will make a cake at home. And I bet you would lick your fingers if you tried my cake.
Because all my friends think I'm a good cook. Can you send me some new photos?
Now I go to my favorite place, in my apartment. This is a kitchen stove. Smile.
Your Elena.

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 09:01:26 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

53280062.jpg

96565616.jpg

DCIM8578.jpg

Flowers.jpg

SDCN3556.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am very glad, xxxxxx, that today I found your letter, and it is so important for me to answer you.
Tell me, do you mind that I called you "dear"?
You know I want to do something nice for you. And I think you will be pleased when I call you
dear. You can also come up with some kind word for me. Or is it better to always call you by your name? What do you think will it be more convenient? I want to write to you so much that I don't know where to start. How are you? Smile. I hope your day went well. I am also in a good mood now. Because today was a busy day.
Today I took a walk around the city. I visited the 5D cinema for the first time. I have a lot of impressions.
I put on special glasses, and they put me in a chair. My chair went in different directions. And I seemed to be rolling
on a cart on rails. And when I drove past the waterfall, small drops of water hit my face. It made me
impression of reality. Have you been to the 5D cinema? Did you like it?
What is your weather like? Our weather is great, the sun is shining. Marc please tell me honestly. Do you like
communicate with me? Receive my letters, my photos? I want you to answer honestly. And now I am waiting for your answer.
Your Elena.

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:57:31 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

35484455.jpg

93349845.jpg

DCIM3455.jpg

SDCN8857.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
How are you? What is your mood?
Now since I think you are my best friend, I want
talk to you on frank topics. xxxxxx can't we share secrets with you?
I would like to tell you about my past relationship.
My ex-boyfriend loved me very much, and we had a lot of love with him.
We trusted each other, and it seemed to me that I had found my happiness, and I did not need anything,
I just wanted to be always with him. Once I was invited to a chef competition, and I had to go to another city.
But our bus flight was postponed for technical reasons. My ex-boyfriend thought that I was already in another city. When I came home I saw him with another girl. It hurt me a lot, because I thought that I could trust him and he would never betray me.
And he betrayed me. You know, I would not want to be in the same situation again. Maybe that's why I decided to find myself a guy from another country.
I think you have a different outlook on life. I hope if you love a girl you never do that? What is the main thing for you in relationship? I hope you are a good person xxxxxxx?
And our wonderful conversations continue to gain momentum, maybe it's for the best?
As always, I will wait for an answer.
Your Elena!

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:02:51 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

15645497.jpg

15645498.jpg

DCIM9786.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:48 pm

You know, my mood is great when I open your letter.
You are such a good man.
I think I am very lucky with you, you are a very interesting and still mysterious person to me.
But I have a very strong desire to collect all your puzzles. I hope you want me to open them?
I had an interesting day today. Today students came to me to study. I gave training.
I met good people. They then gave me flowers. And they said I was a good teacher. Smile.
I was so pleased. It is very good that I have chosen the profession of a cook. I enjoy cooking. And as they say
a happy person who should enjoy his work. Each person has a favorite dish.
I want to know what is your favorite dish? I try to cook food so that every meal I have
favourite dish. Smile. I really want to see your new photos. I'll be waiting for your letter.
Elena.

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:45:52 +0300

FTTH dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

SDCN3564.jpg

SDCN3565.jpg

SDCN3566.jpg

SDCN3567.jpg

SDCN3570.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:29 pm

...... she don't have any photographs from me!

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
What is your mood, xxxxxx?? Good? I hope you are doing great.
Have you thought about our letters ?? Tell me, are you tired of writing me letters?
I will never get tired of talking to you! Aren't you offended that I am writing to you ??
If you don't like something, please let me know. I will try to fix this.
I hope you can understand me that I am writing for the first time with someone in another country. Before as
to write something, I think, for a very long time.
I think it must be between two people writing to each other.
I will miss your attention if one day you do not write to me.
Even now, I can assume that if you do not answer me, for some reason, I am losing something, so I need to.
Today with colleagues at work, we joked all day. All colleagues have a good mood on payday.
They say that lately I've started to smile more often and became a little mysterious. They joke that I am in love. But I was also joking, I told them that my prince was not born yet, whom I will love.
I began to think very often about your photographs, about your letters. I am very glad that you exist.
Now I will wait with great impatience for your letter.
Elena.

Received: from [192.168.1.11] ([77.40.34.238])
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 10:15:18 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

3186595389.jpg

9376542973.jpg

DCIM6487.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:50 pm

.... seems that Boris spoiled his PC over the weekend ..... poured his Drink over the Keyboard or he's on Holiday now or a change of Power in the Yola-Office and the clerk was assigned ... anyway, who cares

Sorry I didn't write to you. I had problems with my PC. Now I made a new windows, and I can write to you again.
How was your weekend? I hope all is well. Yesterday I went to the park for a walk. I decided to make a small
walk. In the end, I went through the whole city. I came home and went to the shower. I made dinner and went to bed. I hope that will you answer me. And we will start contacting again. I am waiting for your letter.

Received: from ZVERDVD-SGLBN92 ([85.140.2.62]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks + Port Scans
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:31:04 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
Mobile TeleSystems, PJSC, GPRS/3G/LTE Gn infrastructure in Volga-region
MTS backbone NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

DCIM6587.jpg

DCIM8409.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:34 pm

..... she don't read Mail coz she ignored my slaps for changing PC ....

I was happy to receive your letter!
xxxxxxx When I turned on the Internet and found a letter from you, I was in a good mood.
When you see my letter, are you happy? Tell me please ??
I want to know everything about you because I think we can be happy. Do you understand what I am talking about? We have a mutual sympathy.
I say what I have accumulated in my head!
I don't know whether I told you or not, but I always live by the principle - "a bitter truth is better than a sweet lie." You agree with me, tell me?
When I sat down to the PC, I write all my thoughts. And you are reading this now! Lol.
You know. I think I fell in love. Yes Yes Yes! I hope you're reading this now and you're starting to smile.
I just felt from the first letter, something special for you, which I have not felt for a long time.
My heart starts to heat up and beat very hard when I receive your letters. How to call it ??
Love or very strong sympathy ??? I hope so first. I'm so excited right now that I don't even know what to tell you more.
But I don’t want you to think that I’m crazy, I start to fall in love with you, although I know quite a bit of time.
I'm quite serious and I'm telling the truth about how I feel about you. Marc Your answer now for me is the energy and joy of life.
I love you xxxxxxx!
Your Elena.

Received: from ZVERDVD-SGLBN92 ([85.140.2.232])
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 17:59:18 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

2.jpg

55493656.jpg

SONY4387.jpg

Rivu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rivu » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:17 am

I received the same letter from these days.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Hello Ruvu, when you've add. Information ..... please post them. I doubt that she uses the same Email address.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Bastrakova; <elena3234@sanmail.xyz>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:10 pm

..... she never told me from her uncle but we know this stupid Story since years, all Vlads which live abroad have somebody who died and they must travel home ..... Russian, Belorussian, Ukraine .... always the same crap

I am glad to receive your letter. I also want you to take new photos. I often reread our letters.
I would like to talk to you today on a very serious topic? Will you listen to me, I hope carefully?
I really thought for a long time before talking about this. I want to meet you. I need more,
than these letters. Maybe now you are afraid of my words and intentions? I am telling you now this is serious.
I am ready to meet you. Don't you want this?
Yes, I understand that we know each other very little, but I am not afraid of you, I believe you very much.
I would only like to trust me and you do not think that these are just words! Together we can build our happiness.
I really think that we can create harmony between us. Do you agree with me? I can fly to you.
I hope you will be waiting for me at the airport? And don't you even forget to buy flowers? Lol. But first I have to decide my affairs.
Tomorrow I will fly to Russia. Do you remember I told you about the uncle who took custody? He died four years ago, and bequeathed me an apartment. I decided to sell the apartment to a realtor agency for 70,000 euros. With this money I want make your business. At first I wanted to open my own cafe. But my boss said there won't be enough money. Because there is very strong competition and high taxes have to be paid. All kinds of checks can also come. I don't want to waste this money in the air, and I thought for a long time what I can do. I decided that I could open a cleaning company. I have enough money, and the inspectors catering will not waste my nerves. Lol. I share my plans for the future life, because I hope that we will be together. Now I want to know what you think about this? I can come to you but I don't want to inconvenience you I will stay at the hotel. I want you to know my intentions are serious. Therefore, I am sending you copies of my documents. I am waiting for your letter.
I love you.
Your Elena.

Received: from ZVERDVD-SGLBN92 ([85.140.5.236])
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:28:54 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

71691234.jpg

DCIM3485.jpg

SDCN8900.jpg

..... wrong Pic, wrong Font, Personal Details filled in the wrong Style, Security features are missing, Part down is to long, Signature don't match with her Name, Department Nr. is missing

SDCN8901.jpg

.... Passport was given out 02/04/13 (next Serial was from 13/04/19); wrong Font; 2 diff. B-Days; 2 diff. Dates of expiry; Seal up right is wrong; since Pic was done with Flashlight, we should see the Security features better; Signature from Passport and from the ID-Card to 100% identically (nobody in the World can make two identically Signatures in two diff. Docs) also here the Signature don't match with her Name

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Bastrakova; <elena3234@sanmail.xyz

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:22 pm

.... I suppose that in the next 48h will start the Drama :thinking:

I am glad to receive your letter. As you know, I flew to Russia. And now I am here.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with a realtor. I will sell an apartment and then I want to come to you. Will you be
glad to see me? I think this is a silly question. Smile. When I entered the apartment today I was terrified.
After all, 4 years in it, no one lived. There was a lot of dust and cobwebs. Today I have been cleaning all day.
I was constantly thinking about you. It is very good that we got to know you. Finally, I feel like a happy girl.
I understand that there is a man on earth who thinks of me. I am grateful to God that we know each other.
You have no idea how much I love you. It seems to me that my love has no limit. Are you really not going to hurt me? Do you really love me? Will you really only love me? Won't you flirt with other girls? It seems to me that I cannot live further, in this unjust world, if you betray me. Most of all I am afraid of betrayal. It's such a bad feeling. When you you love a man with all your heart. When I’m ready to give my life for him. And he sleeps with another woman. This is a blow to the heart. I hope, you understand me? But I think I am writing this in vain. I am sure that you are a good and fair man. And never hurt me. Do you love me. I am also ready to give you all my love. I will be your devoted woman.
I will tell you that you are the best in the world. I want us to compliment each other every day. And each of our
a new day began with a kiss. It is so romantic. How do you imagine our first day of meeting? I want to
we cooked good food. And organized a romantic evening by candlelight. We would sit at the table, drink wine, and talk.
Then I want us to dance a slow foxtrot. With this song that I sent you along with this letter. This song
I love. And I always dreamed, when I had a man, to dance with this song. I hope you like her too.
We'll see you in a few days. And I think it's better than letters, photos and songs. Do you agree with me?
Now I am looking forward to your letter.
I love you.
Your Elena.

Received: from ZVERDVD-SGLBN92 ([85.140.5.105])
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 16:15:40 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

SDCN5236.jpg

SDCN5237.jpg

.... MP3 not necessary to post coz have nothing to do with this case

Return to “Russian scammers”