It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nataliia; <sweetienataliia@gmail.com/nat.zolushka@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliia; <nat.zolushka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 pm

..... finally from 419

Hi xxxxxx, how are you? I am glad of your answer. Unfortunately your letter was in the spam folder. I didn't see your answer. I removed your letter from the spam folder to the inbox folder. Everything should be fine now! I don't know what I should write to you. I was forced to take some time to think about what I will write to you in my letter. This is not an easy task, it is worth starting and everything will go further. So where do we begin our acquaintance? First I'll tell you about myself. Honestly, I tried several times to meet a man from the Internet, but it all ended after 2-3 days of communication! I was a little unlucky, a few men wrote to me, but they were all perverts. It is difficult for me to convey in words that they asked and told such things, and I even feel ashamed of their requests and stories. This is terrible! I cut off all contact with these men. It is unacceptable for me to start Dating such men who are interested in naked photos and intimate conversations. I don't blame them, but it doesn't suit me, they have to find the right woman for them. I hope I am lucky this time and you are looking for a serious relationship?! Am I right? I'm sorry, I got out of the way, I said I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. You know, my name is Nataliia, I'm 37 years old. My height is 169 cm, my weight is 53 kg. I am from Ukraine, my city is called Dnipro. This is a beautiful city, but I will tell you about my city in my next letters. I want to write to you about my marital status. I have no children, but I was married. It's been a year since I divorced my ex-husband. We were married for just under 7 years. We started out beautifully. We respected and loved each other, but it all came to nothing. My husband gave his all to career development, and each time he paid less and less attention to me. Recently, before our divorce, he began to disappear often, coming home drunk, and his clothes smelled of women's perfume. It's obvious that my ex-husband has another woman! My life has become dark and empty. Over time, my ex-husband was able to see the sadness in my eyes, so he confessed that he was in love with another woman. We had a lot of conversations, and in the end we decided to get a divorce and live our own life. I was depressed for a long time, but I don't want to talk about bad memories. From now on, I want a new relationship, I want a clean slate. I think that every person has the right to happiness and love! Do you agree with my opinion? I decided on international Dating, and I believe in my luck, I believe that everyone has the right to be happy. Why international Dating? I think that outside of my country I can find my true love. Love that will complement each other and close the empty space in our hearts! Recently I saw on TV a beautiful story about a man from Japan Dating a Ukrainian girl. I was inspired by this story. And I thought, why can't I do the same? It is not important for me to repeat the story of this girl, but I want to try my luck and find love outside of my country. I don't know if you'll be the lucky one or not. There is only one answer, time will tell. First we must learn more about each other. Tell me more about you and your Hobbies. I lead a healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke, but on a holiday I can afford a glass of wine or champagne. I like skiing, sometimes I run or exercise in the morning, and when I have free time, I can visit the fitness center. In addition, I like to read books, watch movies and cook, sew clothes. I sew a lot of things for myself! I come up with different models of clothing on paper, and then I implement it with my skill!) I will explain all this in more detail in my subsequent letters. Of course, provided that you are interested in it.)) in any case, I hope that you will not leave my letter without attention. I'll be happy to hear your answer tomorrow. I tried to write you what I think is important for the first letter, so that we can then move on to our goal, if it coincides. I'm waiting for your answer with your photos! Don't forget to send me your photos! In my opinion, it is important for Dating to know each other better! I'm good mood to you! With respect,
Nataliia

Received: from [10.26.26.147] ([141.98.102.243])
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:40:35 +0300

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
M247 LTD Frankfurt Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS DE NOC
Hanauer Landstraße 302, Hessen
60314, Frankfurt, Germany

IMG-20180520-101146.jpg

IMG-20200420-201522.jpg

IMG-20200618-114227.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:50 pm

Hello xxxxxx! Thank you for your answer! You can't imagine how happy I am with your answer today. This means that you are really interested in a serious relationship and therefore we can continue our acquaintance. We must grow and develop. I was wondering. Are you interested in reading my letter, are you interested in my frankness!? Tell me honestly, do you like my letter? Am I doing everything right? Maybe I was too open, but this is a small part of my life and I still have a lot to tell you about myself so that you know better about me. And I expect openness from you. My previous letter, this is a part of my past life, and it has been left behind, and I think that this should not hold me back from moving forward. But still, the past is an integral part of our life. This is the experience gained, wisdom and the ability to appreciate others! If from the very first letter we tell each other what we think and feel, then it will be more correct than hiding something, right?? I am very serious about a serious relationship. xxxxxxx, I want you to understand that there is no time for games for me, and I want you to take our correspondence seriously. Moreover, I have little free time, because I am writing to you from my work. The fact is that my house is not yet connected to the Internet due to a competition of Internet providers. They can't choose among themselves who will be connected to our house. There is competition and contests everywhere. Now there are disputes in lawsuits. This may take some time. I hope that my house will soon be connected to the Internet, and then I will have more free time to answer you. To be honest, I don't really like writing large letters, I've always liked brevity. As people say: Brevity is the sister of talent! ) And when people are verbose, you can lose the essence and importance of speech in their words. Do you agree with my opinion?
I don't mind if you write me big letters, I will be very happy to read your letter and answer you. Now I want to write to you about my work. I work in a company that produces printers and 3D printers and also various services that are related to 3D print. Personally, I work in this company as an accountant, and I have nothing to do with production or services!) My business is to deal with the accounting of this company. I have been working in this company since 2018. I like my job. Previously, I also worked in other companies as an accountant. As a teenager, I worked as a seamstress for a long time. In my previous letter, I wrote to you that one of my hobbies is sewing clothes for myself! Working as a seamstress did not bring much profit, so I had to leave this job and start working by profession. I studied at the university to become an accountant, and I also took a short course of training as a seamstress. I have long dreamed of producing my own collection of women's clothing. But I realized that it is difficult to make this a reality without a greater financial investment. To start mass production, you need to have a large customer base, you need to do advertising and much more. So I left this activity as a favorite hobby! Now I like my job. This job requires only perseverance and a mental mind. Experience comes very quickly, and therefore I can work as an accountant quite calmly. This is a sedentary job, I understand that there is a risk of getting sciatica or other joint diseases and muscle dystrophy. Therefore, I need to exercise, even if this sport is in the form of morning exercises or jogging in the morning, it is very good to restore my body! I work quite a lot. I start work from 9 am to 19 pm, sometimes I can stay at work until 21: 00, this happens because of the large amount of work. Usually Saturday and Sunday are my days off. By the way, I didn't tell you anything about my family. My father left my family when I was 9 or 10 years old, I hardly remember him. My mother and sister live in a village, not far from my city. I attach to this letter 3 photos with my mother, sister and from my work. I want to tell you more about my family in my next letter. I feel that my letter can become big!) Tell me more about your education, about your work, about your family, what difficulties were waiting for you in your life!? I'm very interested in knowing everything about you. In my letters, I plan to send you my photos with different hair colors. I ask you not to be surprised!) The natural color of my hair is dark brown. I like to dye my hair, sometimes black, sometimes light!) At the moment, I have blonde hair! Now I have to finish my letter, and I have to continue my work. I want to wish you a good day and good mood! With respect,
Nataliia
P.S. In my first email, I asked for your photos, but you didn't send them. This time I'm asking for your photos again. I think that the acquaintance will be much more interesting if there is reciprocity, and I want to know the face of my interlocutor. I'm waiting for your photos! Thanks!

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:11:34 +0300

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
GLOBALAXS DE NOC

..... Pics already posted 23.07.20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:53 pm

.... she sent me the same Letter from Monday once more

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:40:21 +0300

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
GLOBALAXS DE NOC

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I did not send you the same letters again. Thank you for your answer! You can't imagine how happy I am with your answer today. This means that you are really interested in a serious relationship and therefore we can continue our acquaintance. We must grow and develop. I was wondering. Are you interested in reading my letter, are you interested in my frankness!? Tell me honestly, do you like my letter? Am I doing everything right? Maybe I was too open, but this is a small part of my life and I still have a lot to tell you about myself so that you know better about me. And I expect openness from you. My previous letter, this is a part of my past life, and it has been left behind, and I think that this should not hold me back from moving forward. But still, the past is an integral part of our life. This is the experience gained, wisdom and the ability to appreciate others! If from the very first letter we tell each other what we think and feel, then it will be more correct than hiding something, right?? I am very serious about a serious relationship. xxxxxx, I want you to understand that there is no time for games for me, and I want you to take our correspondence seriously. Moreover, I have little free time, because I am writing to you from my work. The fact is that my house is not yet connected to the Internet due to a competition of Internet providers. They can't choose among themselves who will be connected to our house. There is competition and contests everywhere. Now there are disputes in lawsuits. This may take some time. I hope that my house will soon be connected to the Internet, and then I will have more free time to answer you. To be honest, I don't really like writing large letters, I've always liked brevity. As people say: Brevity is the sister of talent! ) And when people are verbose, you can lose the essence and importance of speech in their words. Do you agree with my opinion? I don't mind if you write me big letters, I will be very happy to read your letter and answer you. Now I want to write to you about my work. I work in a company that produces printers and 3D printers and also various services that are related to 3D print. Personally, I work in this company as an accountant, and I have nothing to do with production or services!) My business is to deal with the accounting of this company. I have been working in this company since 2018. I like my job. Previously, I also worked in other companies as an accountant. As a teenager, I worked as a seamstress for a long time. In my previous letter, I wrote to you that one of my hobbies is sewing clothes for myself! Working as a seamstress did not bring much profit, so I had to leave this job and start working by profession. I studied at the university to become an accountant, and I also took a short course of training as a seamstress. I have long dreamed of producing my own collection of women's clothing. But I realized that it is difficult to make this a reality without a greater financial investment. To start mass production, you need to have a large customer base, you need to do advertising and much more. So I left this activity as a favorite hobby! Now I like my job. This job requires only perseverance and a mental mind. Experience comes very quickly, and therefore I can work as an accountant quite calmly. This is a sedentary job, I understand that there is a risk of getting sciatica or other joint diseases and muscle dystrophy. Therefore, I need to exercise, even if this sport is in the form of morning exercises or jogging in the morning, it is very good to restore my body! I work quite a lot. I start work from 9 am to 19 pm, sometimes I can stay at work until 21: 00, this happens because of the large amount of work. Usually Saturday and Sunday are my days off. By the way, I didn't tell you anything about my family. My father left my family when I was 9 or 10 years old, I hardly remember him. My mother and sister live in a village, not far from my city. I attach to this letter 3 photos with my mother, sister and from my work. I want to tell you more about my family in my next letter. I feel that my letter can become big!) Tell me more about your education, about your work, about your family, what difficulties were waiting for you in your life!? I'm very interested in knowing everything about you. In my letters, I plan to send you my photos with different hair colors. I ask you not to be surprised!) The natural color of my hair is dark brown. I like to dye my hair, sometimes black, sometimes light!) At the moment, I have blonde hair! Now I have to finish my letter, and I have to continue my work. I want to wish you a good day and good mood! With respect,
Nataliia
P.S. In my first email, I asked for your photos, but you didn't send them. This time I'm asking for your photos again. I think that the acquaintance will be much more interesting if there is reciprocity, and I want to know the face of my interlocutor. I'm waiting for your photos! Thanks!

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:40:21 +0300

M247-LTD-Frankfurt
GLOBALAXS DE NOC

......Pics already posted 23.07.20

Return to “Russian scammers”