It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maria; <kruamedkl@gmx.com/nmashakvvasin@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:37 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hi, my new soulmate.
I`d like to let you know that I`m looking for serious relationship.
I`m not going to have a relationships with a childish human who seeks sex and naked pictures.
I have not been dating for one year and since this time I`ve seen only abnormal phrenetics and sex-hunters for 1 night on the Internet.
I am a literate person who seeks a lifelong relationship in another country, since the time i want to leave my country forever.
You can call me Maria. I am along 35 years old and I live in a big city in UA - ukraine.
I guess you heard about this country. I am a successful doctor and have a job in a private hospital in native city.
I have already travelled to some countries several times and therefore I want to leave my country.
Maybe it will be your country ...) I believe you will look through my letter thoroughly. If you are an straight and sincere man, I will be waiting for your mail.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, do not write me ever in this case.
Although, it will be clear from the way you write to me.
That`s why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle.
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
If we like each other, we will meet at once, it`s not a problem these days.
Answer me to this address: kruamedkl@gmx.com
Hope to hear from you soon, Maria.

Received: from [173.179.4.154] ([173.179.4.154])
To: bryant_williams6@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 00:53:44 +0200

VL-23BL
Le Groupe Videotron Ltee (VLCA)
Network Operations Center
Videotron Ltee
Address: 150 rue Beaubien Ouest
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H2V 1C4

My-foto.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Masha; <clinicimplantukr@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hi, my dear mate.
I`d like to make it clear that I want to create strong relationship.
I am not interested in facetious human who needs only sex and naked pictures.
I have not been dating for 1 year and from then I have met only crazy energuman and sex-hunters for 1 night on the Internet.
I am a read woman who seeks a lifelong relationship in another country, from the time i want to leave my country forever.
I am Mashechka. I am already 35 years old and I live in a big city in Ukraine.
I suppose you know something about this country. I am a qualified doctor and have a job in a private hospital in my city.
I have already been to different countries many times and this time I want to leave my country.
By the way, this country can be yours..) I believe you will look through my e-letter accurately. If you are an fair and candid human, I will wait for your letter.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, please, do not answer me.
Anyway, I will understand it from your letters.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
For me, I will be definitely honorable and open with you.
If we like each other, then I can easily come to your country and we can meet.
Please write me to my primary address: clinicimplantukr@gmx.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, Masha.

Received: from [68.217.198.232] ([68.217.198.232])
To: mbaumis@web.de
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 03:18:25 +0200

AGS ADSL CBB
Address: 937 Green Street
City: Augusta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30901

DCM-1245.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria; <inaermasshuk@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:35 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hi, my dear mate.
I would like to let you know that I`m searching for strong relationship.
I am not interested in tinkering person who needs only sex and naked pictures.
I have not been dating for 1 year and from then I`ve met only anxious energuman and sex-hunters for 1 night on the Internet.
I am a literate girl who is dreaming about a serious relationship abroad, from the time i want to move out from this country forever.
I`m Maria. I'm along thirty five and I live in a grand city in UA - ukraine.
I hope you know something about this country. I am a successful doctor and have a job in a private hospital in this city.
I have already been to some countries several times and this time I would like to leave my country.
Who knows, maybe this country will be yours...) I hope you will read this e-letter seriously. If you are an honest and candid man, I am looking forward to your mail.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, do not write me ever in this case.
I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle.. I also promise to be as honest and sincere as possible in my letters.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other. Please write me to my primary address: inaermasshuk@gmx.com
Waiting for your reply, Maria.

Received: from [46.185.19.140] ([46.185.19.140])
To: mbedard1962@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 19:46:53 +0200

KYIVSTAR-NET-9
Kyivstar GSM
Ukrainian mobile phone operator
Kyivstar PJSC
Degtyarevskaya, 53
Kiev, Ukraine

This-is-me.jpg

.... RPO is Maxillofacial surgeon Мария Крамчанинова/Mariya Kramchaninova from Rostov-na-Don

https:/ /voguegroup.ru/data/id-140076951

https:/ /elot.ru/profile/140076951

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id140076951

https:/ /vk.com/id140076951

https:/ /prodoctorov.ru/rostov-na-donu/vrach/591691-kramchaninova/

.facebook.com/maria.kramchaninova

.instagram.com/dr_maxillofacialsurgeon_/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria; <nmashakvvasin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:45 pm

.... finally from DMF and with new Emailaddress

Hi xxxxxxx, I got an e-mail from you. I assume you are expecting for my letter back. So I hastened to reply so you know, I investigated your email. In reality, in our time, the vast majority of people give so little care to such trivialthing as simple respect. You expended exertion to correspond me a letter, make a first step, it is very significant, I am happy. Hence, as soon as I explored your message, I wouldlike to instantly answer you. Last night, I will suppose what to tell to you in my future e-mail. For sure, I'll attempt to tickle you. I will transmit some more of my pictures. I will endeavor to tell a bit about myself. I beg you not to be haywire if my mail does not fit your ideas, since as at school I will write a sample. I hope that you will not be some kind of boor, a liar. I do not claim that you will fall in love with me. I am just sure that it will be sapid for both of us. I will have a wish to you, as you read this letter, let me be aware of this. I at once affirmed this, as soon as I got your mail. Today it's your turn to indicate respect. I am assured that the height nextday night you can read my next email as well as receive my photos. Thus, at times look at your e-mail, in addition the file with advertising and spam mails! A short email will not take you long. I pledge I will write you once more. I everytime stand by my word and do not provide idle troth! I will expect for your reply, Masha

Received: from [192.168.122.25] ([194.147.93.12])
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:30:40 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

image161953.jpg

.... Pic was mirrored, so we can read her Name plate and RPO Mariya Kramchaninova confirmed!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:21 pm

hi xxxxxx, How was your mood today? I wish all is all right. I sent you one moreemail, as assured. Yesterday, after I investigated your mail and responded it, I reflected for long what to tell you about myself. Atnight, since I ended labor, my girlfriend and I attended to a cafe to talk and have a coffee. We often do this after a working shift. I told her that I got an e-mail from you. She was unhappy, Irina took back me that previous time, I had some liars corresponded to the mail, who just would like to have cheer wrote to me in the mail. I immediately answered, that it is essential to afford the human the chance, not entire people are the same. Notably, I don't be in debt of anything and I do not beg for anything. Which means I can stop the talk at any time. I simply obtain access to my mail at cabinet. I do not have a computer withindoors. I am sorry people who depends on devices. I launched to get Irina, help me how best to correspond about myself, what to send? My girlfriend in fine replied me I should write the verity. This is the one variant to form a common talk. She then said that she would help me make a great picture. Thereby the whole verity is about me. I am already 34 years old, my date of birth is 25 october 1985. I was born in Ukraine in the town Dnepropetrovsk. It is an industrial town in central Ukraine. Therein I was born, spent my infancy and certified from dental academy. Yeah, I work in partial dentistry, I am a dentist, I work with dental prothesis. I received global awards several times, and I learned in Europe, the Canada every day, I chose the destination myself, it is admitted by the constrains of the match. I was constantly engaged in working with science and receiving new attainments. As you fond out, I have a amusing vita. By Mischance, this has always clashed with my private life. Each ordinary man requires a realwoman. I realized this in bad times. It was difficult for me to meet novel guys. I do not blame no one except myself. After all, science is not a female affair. I accept that I need to change my life. It conducted to an acquaintanceship on the Internet. Scripting mails is in fact extremely romantic. There is an ability to convey your minds. Possibly for now will be fairly. I briefly talked about myself as a woman. If you read carefully, you can probably accept my character. I am sorry wether there is nothing special about this mail. I will write about myself in detailgradually. P.S. I demand you to try to obey my letters every day. I understand that this is not lightly. You may annotate on something about me. At least explain me how your day went. Masha

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:21:10 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG5480.jpg

IMG61009.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Hello my dear xxxxxx, How past your day xxxxxxx? I hope everything is good with you? I am very happy to get from you answer. It shows your interest.
You still haven't sent me your picture. How can we continue?? I didn't even see your picture.
May be my last letters is not suits your questions, I just wanted to describe myself to you. I hope you will understand that it is not easy to open yourself to someone new.
xxxxxx today I want to add some details about myself, and my character, so you can understand am I interesting for you or not.
I will try to tell you my attitude about modern world and technology. Let’s devote this day for me and you to describe each other’s opinion what we like in the world, in the opposite sex.
In this way we can understand what to wait from each other. I hope you don’t mind xxxxxx. I don’t know if it will be interesting for you that my height is 170 centimeters, my weight is 58 kg.
I love animals but I hesitate to have them at home. Because all my day I spend at work, and pets needs a lot of time and care about them. I like to read books, mostly classical and scientific literature, in films I love romantic comedies.
My favorite color is green, and of course like every women I like flowers, my beloved flowers are lily. I don’t know my father, he left us when I was small, so said my mom. I don’t know why I didn’t ask her.
May be he just show his sickness, or he just find another woman who he loves now and with whom he is happy. My mother had been died from cancer several years ago.
It was very hard period of my life. That is why I totally devote myself to my job and to my study and my development.
As you can understand xxxxxxx, there is nothing what will hold me in Ukraine. For a long time I am dreaming to live and work in different country.
But I didn’t meet a decent man for whom, I could turn my life around, that is why I still live in Ukraine. Firstly I have negative attitude to all social networks and mobile applications.
I think that humanity is degrading from this. It is so stupid and vulgar to write short messages, and get quick answers.
Just to ask how are you?? Or what are you doing?? It looks so corny.
There is no sign of interest or attention to the women in it. Another thing when you are getting a real big interesting letter.
Here we can see that your opponent spent his time and showed respect to you. While reading the letter you can admit the intellect of your interlocutor.
You will have all day to articulate your thoughts and wishes. You will have time what to answer. That is why I read all my correspondence at work.
That is why I don’t use smart phone not to be like these primitive people. This is my principle position. I will not change it! And I ask you xxxxxx to respect my decision.
And I will not come back to this question again under no pretext. I tell it one time. Next I will just ignore all inquiries. Of course like every women I want to have family.
I understand that relationship is always big work for both! It is constant search for compromises. So what means for me family and relationship???
I am sure that family is happy and strong when there is balance in it. Man is a head of the family, he is support and confidence for others.
When woman is sure in his man, she will always keep the family to the end. She will be faithful and caring, and will do her best, so all members of her family be satisfied.
I don’t understand modern society. Men totally stopped achieve women. Where are courtships? Where are feats? Where are some presents and tokens???
Everyone is going to some equality, this is dead end, it will kill all humanity. When I worked in Europe, I saw such a terrible picture, that in café, everyone pays for himself!!!
Men for the most part become weaker than women. Most of them leave woman along with her problems. Don’t try even do something!!! Tells decide your problems yourself!
Now is not about the money, but about banal respect and the manifestation of a masculine character. Every woman appreciate, when a man tries to do something, tries all variants!!!
As soon as man just says I can’t do it, I will not do it, decide it yourself – this is the END. From here start all problems. From this happens all treason. This is natural selection.
It’s like in wild nature, as soon as male shows his weakness and indifference, directly he loose respect.
The same here, as soon as the woman forgets, that she is wife, mother, mistress and homemaker, directly lose interest in her. And immediately start looking a new one for himself.
I hope xxxxxx you will agree with me! Or you have another point of view about it? I wonder to know about it. I will appreciate if you will write to me every day. I will try to do the same.
I think always we can write to each other how passed our day! Or tell your opinion about some question or situation! It’s not so hard to spend 20-30 min per day.
Take your mind off everything and write a letter! Today I made a big letter, I ask to find power in yourself, and read the letter to the end!)))
And also to tell me your opinion about modern world! What means for you relationship??? Also what repel you in woman??? In a word write me how you see a normal family and normal relationships!
I will wait on your answer. Your new friend from Ukraine, Masha

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 19:20:34 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG6451.jpg

IMG89427.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx,
How is your mood today??? I hope I didn’t offend you with my letter yesterday. There is nothing personal, just my attitude and my point of view to life.
After reading your answer I again made sure in truth of old proverb, many people, many minds. Before people were smarter and kinder, that is why they live longer and with great pleasure.
But I think if I want to change my life in future, I need to be change myself. I respect you, your opinion and your thoughts xxxxxx. Today in the morning I went to gym before the work.
I try to attend it every day, I do cardio all the time, it helps to put my body and thoughts in right way!)) I try even use useful food, I don’t eat fatty and heavy foods.
It helps to keep my health. Because, I am planning to have a long and happy life!)) I wonder why I didn’t meet a man in Ukraine? Here men are the same like all over.
We have and good and lazy and cowardly like everywhere. No, the problem is not in it. The problem is in mentality of the people itself. In Ukraine people try to live one day.
Less of them are planning far away. And it is unreal. I will give an example, to make everything clear, I am thinking a lot to open my own laboratory and do a teeth proteases and implants.
But I do understand how it will be hard because of bureaucracy and collecting the documents and a lot of money to pay for bribes. But this is not the main problem.
The most terrible that it doesn’t give any guaranties in future. With time your business can attract some deputy’s attention, to some concurrent or to some big businessmen.
They will make everything for you to sale your business for kopeks. There is no chance for safe, because even judges now are depending and manipulating by somebody.
This is really makes scare. The entire problem is in people, in their consciousness. There is no civil position. Everyone is trying to go with the flow and scare to change something!
I don’t want to live in such country. I love Ukraine but not like this! For a long time I am dreaming to live and work in different country.
In the country where is democracy and freedom of the word is present, where is the government listens and hears its people.
Frankly speaking, for a long time I am looking for reason, to call to you. I am sure that its important for us both! It will be a new stage in our communication!
Yesterday my friend Irina and I as usual after the work went to the café, to talk and eat something sweet. She asked about us???
I told her, that we are describing to each other our point of view to different questions, in that way it’s easy to open our attitude to people and to life.
But we need something new, some integration!!! Irina told me, that I need to take part in the competition, to get a new grant. It will give me opportunity to visit USA.
It will not have any spending for us!!! In any case it is something new for us. We should take it like a fascinating adventure.))) Here is the reason for call!!
I am sure that it is very respectful reason, and we need to discuss it in the phone, necessarily!! I am sorry but it will push me away from you.
I will be thinking that you just having fun with me. That is why I am waiting your phone number in your next letter!!! I will call you from my working place, it will be for free for both.
I am sure that you will hold my initiative. It will be interesting. I do understand that we have a difference in time, and I will take this into account during the calling to you.
Believe me it is necessary for both. What do you think about it xxxxxxx? Tell me what happened new in your life these days??? What plans you have for close future???
I will wait on your answer! Also I am waiting on your phone number!!! Sincerely yours, Masha

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:37:27 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG27867.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Good afternoon my dear xxxxxxx,
How past your day yesterday???? I wander what were you thinking yesterday??? As for me I woke up early had my breakfast quickly and ran to the work, to check my mail box.
I was waiting on your answer. It was very interesting to me your reaction to my proposal. Do I really interest you??? May be you were scare of such concrete steps?
Frankly speaking I was wary like a small girl, when was opening my mail box.
What do you mean I am not sure? I don’t understand what mean’s I am not ready?? This call doesn’t oblige you to nothing. This is just a conversation!!!
If you wanted, you would have found the opportunity to receive a call, even if it is expensive! I don’t see a problem at all!!!! Actually it was very important for me to know your opinion.
Shell I take part in the competition or not? Do you want to meet in real or not? Now there is a distance between us. And there is one way how to maintain the relationship is electronic messaging.
And this is also a big important step. But it will never replace a personal meet. Do you agree?
Just in case I have already agreed my candidacy with my guide and they allowed me to take part in the contest. I will prepare my request today.
I don’t know yet what do you feel, but I want to share with you with my mood. Yesterday I was dreaming how it would be great if we would live in one city.
May be, on the same street like neighbours. It would reduce a bunch of problems and barriers for us. I even started dreaming. It didn’t happen with me for a long time.
I think that my condition and my thinking become happier. I thought that in the evenings or on the weekends we could have dates, go to the cinema, to the cafe, may be go to some picnic together,
meet in the gym, watch sunsets and sunrises together. Talk about everything and plan our future. You see how far I have drifted!)))
I thought myself Masha, you are like a naive fool, came up to yourself some pink, vanilla happiness. This is a life, in reality everything is much harder.
Firstly I need to win in the competition. May be xxxxxx will say to you that you are fool and naive. May be he does not likes you.
But I convinced myself that I should take part in the contest. And simply I will be able to choose another country. In any case it will be a change of scenery. It is always interesting!!!
I hope today latter you will write me a letter. Will tell me what do you think about my thoughts and dreams. May be you will tell me your point of view in development of relationship.
xxxxxx, in any case write me a letter and describe me your thoughts. Talk by phone it is very good. But keep up conversation is also important.
Also I need to prepare my request for the grant. Remember please that for me is very important to get and read every morning your letter. Your romantic small girl Masha

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:30:46 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG1720.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!! It's a great pleasure to get an e-mail from you! How are you? How is your day today? I hope that you are doing well and your mood is on top.
I will try to call you today or tomorrow morning, I hope you can answer me.
Every morning I wake up thinking about you and my mood immediately gets better. Last night I had a dream about our real first meeting. It was very romantic and unforgettable!
We had a picnic by the sea and enjoyed the sunset... xxxxxx I miss you! I would like to spend as much time as possible with you!
You have become a very close person for me, and I hope that we won’t stop at this stage of our relations))).
I think that our letters, emotions and feelings that we express in them became our background for something really serious and very important, don’t you think so?!
Sometimes I regret that we have not met earlier! Of course I understand that we live in different countries, and it was a problem for us to meet earlier)))
But we finally found each other and I don’t want to lose a chance to be with a right person!)) Now I am very grateful to fate and my first letter to you that we have found each other in this big world.
I'm sure that we can be happy together! My heart is open to you now. I hope that you will not break it, cause I trust you and I believe your every word. I hope that our relations will develop and grow into true love.
I promise you to be always sincere and honest in my feelings. I don’t want to play games, because I am looking for serious relationships.
I think that I have feelings to you, but so far I can’t correctly express my emotions. It seems to me that I behave like a little girl.)
Now I have such feelings, that in my head everything is turned upside down and I am full of bright emotions!))) And all these things happen because of you xxxxxxx …
I’m loving to read your letters, and I’m reading them with anticipation what is going to be in the end))). Than I read it again and again several times.
I almost forgot to tell you good news! One of the jury members told me that I presented a perfect presentation so I have very good chances to get this grant. Can you imagine?!
I was in the top five! So I am quite nervous and worry about the results, but thoughts about you keep me from going crazy…
xxxxxxx, you settled down in my head, my soul and my heart. Sometimes I can’t even believe that it is happening to me!))))
I am just happy now and want to share all my feeling and emotions with you! It is difficult to explain, but it seems to me that a new stage is beginning in my life!) What do you think about it?
Now I need to go home to cook dinner and I guess I’ll watch a good and kind movie. I wish you a wonderful sunny day and will be looking forward to get a new letter from you! Your, Masha

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:46:41 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG76981.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:51 pm

.... immediately her answer ... seems Vlad have Party weekend

Hello xxxxxx, I forgot to tell you. I won't be able to answer you until Monday. I hope you will miss me a little!))) I wish you a good weekend! Masha

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:04:40 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi my sweetheart xxxxxx! Can I call you so? How is your day? Do you feel well? Your letter made my day!))) xxxxxx I keep thinking of you no matter what I do))).
I'm very happy and feel that our letters are very important to you too. I want to say thank you for all your attention and serious attitude to me!
Your letters have already become a part of my life and I’m always interested how is you day there, what are you doing, whether you are busy or not today, what people you meet, how is your mood…
I am endless happy that now I have you xxxxxxx! The spiritual connection between a man and a woman is very important. A man should treat a woman politely, with love and respect.
He should be next to her in bad and good times and take care of her. A real man should give the woman all the love and care.
He should do everything that his woman can feel herself the happiest woman in the world, am I right?))) And for sure a woman should do the same for her man.
To give him a support, care, love and attention and always be near in all situations that happen in life. And I think that love is a vital thing in relationships!
The family without love will not bring happiness for both… What do you think about my ideas and thoughts? Do you agree with them?
And I’ve got amazing news! There have been chosen 3 winners who receive a grant to continue practice and work in USA.
And I am one of them!!!!! According to the rules of this grant all expenses will be paid for. I'm just overwhelmed with emotions!!!
I'm ready to jump from happiness)))))))). Tomorrow I need to give an answer where I want to use this grant. And of course I haven’t thought about it too long, because I know where I want to go!)))
I want to live right by you, continue my work and build your relations!!!! I think we are ready for our meeting.
I am also sure that in your country I will be able to receive a decent salary and my job will be paid very well. Sooo what do you think about my idea????
I need to give the final answer about the host country tomorrow. But I decided first of all to discuss this extremely important question with you!
It seems to me that my night will be sleepless because I will wait for your answer. Your decision will be a determining factor for me!
I kindly ask you to think about it and give me an honest answer. Send you kisses and hugs! Yours, Masha

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:39:01 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG32211.jpg

IMG9921.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:11 pm

.... this is Nr. 7 where I should search for several dental clinics .... I've done this 1x, that was enough

Hello my dear xxxxxx, Actually I couldn’t fall asleep the whole night! I was thinking about your decision and what will you write me in the letter)))
I woke up earlier than usual and did not even have breakfast, hurried up to work to check my mail box. I opened it and yyeeessss)). I’ve got your letter!
My hands were shaking, the heart beating and I worried and was really afraid to open it! But when I read your letter I realized that I was not mistaken in you!))).
xxxxxx, may I call you My darling? I think you will like it and you deserve it!)) And I think that we can overcome all obstacles with the help of our feelings and understanding.
I always thought, that love doesn’t exist at all. But then I met you, and everything had changed in my head. I guess I was waiting for you for all my life! I knew that one day it would happen.
You are that man whom I was looking for a long time. It is like a dream!) You turned into the meaning of my life, you filled my soul with air.
You allowed my wings to open and fly, soar through the sky and don’t notice anything except your image. You gave me a dream and a hope for happiness.
And I do not need too much, just to know that you are safe and sound and everything is ok with you! In fact, I would give everything to be always right by you.
Now I need to contact my supervisor and tell him that I have a clear decision about my grant program). My curator will tell me what documents they need.
My dear, I will have a very important request for you. Could you please find in the internet at least several dental clinics that are situated to as close as possible?
I need 2-3 state dental clinics and 2-3 private practices. It is necessary for me to conclude a contract with the International Medical Association.
xxxxxxx I'm glad that our life paths met. Let them burn as a bright star of our amazing love)) I will wait for your reply! Yours, Masha

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 17:36:34 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG36147.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:19 pm

..... ok, not more long and she comes to the Point .... unpaid Bills for the Home and her "curator" doesn't pay this. ... we know it

Hello my love, my xxxxxx, your new letter made me happy again today)). I was waiting for it impatiently!
xxxxxx, your letters always bring me delight and good mood I'm very glad that we have met. You just have entered to my life and I dream about you every day!
I just came back from the meeting with my curator. He explained me the requirements and gave the list of all necessary documents. Oh, I will have to do a lot!
But I will prepare everything with great pleasure because it is my only way to see you as soon as possible!
So, here I give you the list of the document needed:

- Visa (my visa is still valid, because last year my director wanted to send me for an internship to your country and
I got a visa.)
- Expected work place
- Medical reference
- Diplomas and certificates from all places where I have been trained in recent years.
- Place of residence in your country
- Some accompanying documents and recommendations from my employer.

As you understand, the next few days will be very tense and full of worries. I hope you will forgive me that I send you such a short letter.
I hope you xxxxxxx understand that I need time do all this. I wish to manage all formalities as soon as possible, because I really want to come and see you!
Today I still need to do my basic work. In the evening I plan to meet Irina. I'm impatient to share such amazing news! I send you my tender kiss and will wait for your letter, Yours, Masha

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:13:37 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG13293.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Hello my darling, my xxxxxx. How is your day today? Is everything fine?
As I told you, I met my friend Irina yesterday. We had a wonderful girl's conversation and I told her a lot about you and our relationship.
She is really very happy for us and wishes only happiness)). I know Irina from school. She is the only person whom I can tell everything and she knows all my secrets.
We understand each other without words. When she was looking at me, and I realized that she was more than happy for us and she noticed glint in my eyes.
I'm very happy that my close friend supports me in everything. For a long time she worried about me that I have no private life and lead my life alone.
By the way, Irina is sending you big greetings)). She asked me how this would all work and how I would go to your country, because it is very expensive.
I told her that a medical association and I have signed a contract according to which I get the award in the amount of 3000 Usd.
This is the first part of my grant liabilities. This money is given to me for travel and accommodation expenses.
Under the terms of this grant, my employer, as one of the sponsors of this organization, is obliged to contribute 50 percent of the total amount.
After that, the representative of this organization incurs all my expenses connected with the transfer to your country.
As soon as I arrive at my new place of work, within 2-3 days I will meet a representative of the medical association in USA.
Irina said that it's great that I do not need to pay for anything by myself and just collect some documents.
.... the Truth we'll see in few Days!
All the organizational things will be done by representatives of the organization and the representatives of this program in USA.
So we were talking and talking the whole evening! Irina even stayed for night at my place, because it was too late to go home)))
Today, as usual, I hurried up to work to check me mailbox and write you a letter))))). I'm overwhelmed with emotions and I wish I could share all of them with you, xxxxxxx!
I wish you a wonderful sunny day and I'm waiting for your email. With respect your woman, Masha

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 12:47:13 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG68810.jpg

IMG8377.jpg ..... Greetz from Санкт-Петербург

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx, I'm glad to receive your letter again))). I'm grateful to you for all your love and attention to me.
I am eager to be your woman and your princess in life))).
I can’t imagine my day without your attention. I can hardly imagine my life without you now... Since today I come to work just to read your letters and send a reply to you.
Your letters have become something important in my life. I am not engaged in my main job now and I’m dealing now with organization of my trip.
So as I have already collected all the necessary documents, I have more free time. Today I went to the exhibition of a Ukranian artist. I saw a very beautiful picture where a girl kisses a man.
I couldn’t remove my eyes from it and imagined us together... I have just closed my eyes and imagined that thy were us… standing on the river bank.
You embrace me very tenderly and we feel endless happiness. I wish I could be right by you now! It seems that those two from the picture want to spend whole their life together as we do.
Sometimes I imagine our first kiss and these thoughts make me red))). It is so amazing to have a chance to know you and that you are thinking of me too, aren’t you?)))
I really hope and believe that you want me to be with you and you will do everything so that we will be together).
I send my hugs and kisses to you. Yours, Masha

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:29:47 +0300

Zonat-Mixvoip-1
Frederick Schiwek
11, rue de Bitbourg
L-1273
Luxembourg
LUXEMBOURG

IMG13888.jpg

IMG7439.jpg

..... Greetz from State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg - Flandern Paintings

.... thats to the Topic "Ukrainian Artist" ... didn't know that Peter Paul Rubens was Ukraine citizen :thinking: :thinking: :-o :shock: :-o :shock: :nervous: :nervous: :-? :whoops:

https:/ /art-assorty.ru/4620-kollekcii-ermitazha-flamandskoe-iskusstvo.html

....... The Jordan Staircase of the Winter Palace - St. Petersburg

Return to “Russian scammers”