It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Olga; <Olechkaangell@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:11 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hi there.
Im a lonely woman and so I am searching for my second half. Im there to retrieve a worthy human. Im wish to be genuine from my first message. I live in Russian federation. I am accept a man such as he is. Im want to meet my amour, a man to which Im can trust entirely. I am desire a earnest attitude no drama. I would be great gladly to get to know you better. If you do not mind.
Olya|

Received: from will.kent.local (95.31.209.89)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:59:50 -0400
Reply-To: Olechkaangell@gmail.com
To: roberto_rb73@yahoo.co.uk

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

CAM-4007.jpg: 09/01/15; 02:46am; Apple iPhone 6s

...... EXIF forged coz GPS end up in the Desert of the Democratic Republic of the Congo

..... same "Problem" here: Roza; <rozamoz@mail.ru>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=133224
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <Olechkaangell@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Hi xxxxxxx! Thank you for responding to my letter. I'm a little at a loss. Because I never thought that I would start looking for my soul mate on the Internet. And for me this is a new experience and new emotions in my life.
My name is Olga. I'm happy to get to know you. Before we start communicating and getting to know each other better, I would like to say that I am looking for a serious and lasting relationship that in the future will lead to something more than chatting on the Internet. I want to find a real, loving man with whom we can create a strong and loving family. I will be very glad to continue our acquaintance with you, if our goals and dreams coincide.
To be honest, I don't even know what to write in this letter. I think it would be the best decision to tell a little about yourself. So that you have at least a little idea of ​​me.
I live in the city of Krasnoznamensk. This is a small town in the Moscow region. It is very calm and quiet here compared to big cities. And also there are very kind and friendly people.
I am 32 years old, my birthday is December 22nd. I love to play sports and keep myself in good physical shape. Every morning I start with a run. I love reading books and watching historical, documentaries. I have never been married and have no children. And you?
I hope this letter gave you at least a little idea of ​​me. You can ask me whatever you want, I will be happy to tell you about myself. I hope you will reciprocate and we will get to know each other better.
Have a nice day
Best wishes, Olga

Received: from [10.14.20.94] ([95.213.164.11]) .... DCH-Proxy+Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 15:32:32 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg
Russia

.... same IP here (03.08.2017):

Anna; <wildorchid895@ukr.net>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=111843

IMG-166.jpg

IMG-716.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <Olechkaangell@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:10 pm

Hi xxxxxxx! Thank you for telling me a little about yourself. I liked your letter, you seemed to me a good person, let's continue our acquaintance with you if you do not mind.
In Russia, American football is not so much in demand. Therefore, I do not understand much about this sport. I love jogging and gymnastics. Sometimes I go to the fitness room to work out on the simulators.
Let me tell you a little about myself.
I studied at the Red Banner University Synergy, graduated with honors. I graduated in Accounting, Analysis and Auditing. Now I work as a chief accountant. Even though I have a managerial position. This job is not the most prestigious in my city. But I'm not complaining. I try to enjoy even the smallest little things in life.
I sent you a photo. This is my older sister. Her name is Anna. She is 34 years old. She is married and has a wonderful family. Unfortunately, our parents died in a car accident 9 years ago. And my only support was Anna. She always took care of me. I am very grateful to her for that. When I look at my sister, I see how happy she is. She has wonderful children and a very good husband. I hope that one day I will be able to meet a man with whom I will be as happy as my sister. We very rarely see Anna, because she lives in another city. And because of work, I do not have enough time to come to visit her.
Throughout my life, I have never been able to meet a person with whom I would like to create a full-fledged loving family. The men who met on my life path wanted only one thing. They were never serious in their relationship and never thought about starting a full-fledged family. In Russia it is very difficult to find a man who will treat his woman with respect and love. As you know, in my country there is a very big problem with alcohol. According to all statistics, my country is leading in alcohol consumption. And unfortunately, this is completely true. I do not want to associate my life with a man who constantly drinks and raises his hand against a woman. So I decided to try to find my soul mate on the Internet.
In fact, I am the most ordinary girl with no bad habits. I love to play sports, cook delicious food, read books, walk in nature. Unfortunately, in our time, most girls value only wealth and money in relationships. Fortunately, my family had other values. Such as trust, love, happiness, kindness and honesty. This is how my parents and my sister raised me. And I am very grateful to them for that. I know how to love and I want to be loved. I had a serious relationship, but it ended very sadly. I will tell you about this later.
I hope one day I can meet a man to whom I can give all my love. Perhaps it is you.
I wish you a good day and I hope that my letter will cheer you up

Best regards, Olga

Received: from [10.14.20.94] ([95.213.164.11])
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 16:23:27 +0300

SELECTEL-NET
Selectel MSK
SELECTEL-NOC
Cvetochnaya st. 21
Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IMG-129.jpg

IMG-146.jpg

IMG-417.jpg

..... Pic 2 lead us to a Link Фотограф Никитина Марина. Tверь in vk.com ...... when dig a little deeper .... we get also the Name: Валерия Марченко/Valeriya Marchenko from Donetzk

https:/ /vk.com/wall-41000362_2024

https:/ /vk.com/spacewoman13 - 301 Pics - started 05.10.2010

https:/ /vk.com/id66038615

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/valeriya-marchenko-doneck-66038615.html

https:/ /painforge.ru/66038615/

Return to “Russian scammers”