It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Anna/Sofia D. Vakulenko; <anna@liverua-market.com/anny@liverua-boutique.com/sofa.bis@liverua-market.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anny@liverua-boutique.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:30 pm

..... again from DMF-Spam

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anechka. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits.
I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 35 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Anechka.

Received: from fllzz (unknown [188.162.42.154]) .... its Yola and not Odessa!
Reply-To: Anechka <anny@liverua-boutique.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:50:10 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG1007524.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:14 pm

.... from today with new Emailaddress

Hello xxxxxxx.
How is your health? I hope you're feeling great;) Now is not the time for illness and I want to wish you good health before I try to tell you about myself. As for me, I live alone. Now I'm writing you a letter from Ukraine my city is called Odessa, it is located near sea. I have own online store. I sell clothes, you can view it if you want, my email is registered on my store's website. I earn a decent income and therefore have the opportunity to travel often and sometimes enjoy shopping. Last year I bought an apartment and now I live on Lidersovsky Boulevard. I'll send you a picture of my view from the window. By the way, despite the fact that I forced the realtor to choose an apartment for me for a very long time, I was able to maintain not only a business relationship, we became very close friends and even flew to resorts together several times when it was still possible. I'm sure that in your country is much to visit and see. Do you travel a lot? I like the inquisitiveness in the character of people, such people have the ability to develop themselves and expand their horizons. The world is so unpredictable that no one knows what will happen tomorrow, right? Therefore, you need to take the maximum positive from each day. No one can know how our communication will develop and what fate will lead us to, in any case, only by telling about ourselves we will be able to get to know each other better. Who knows? Maybe our communication will develop so that we will want to meet. Tell me, how do you spend your time when you're alone at home? How do you spend your days? What do you do on weekends? I got distracted and started talking only about myself. Why do not you send me your photo? I really want to see what you look like.Promise me you'll tell me more about you. What time do you get out of your bed in the morning? I'm interested in understanding what kind of person you are in your daily life. I'm sure you'll find the words to tell me what kind of man you are. What qualities do you value and look for in a woman?
I promise I will not remain in debt and will tell you more about myself in my next letter. I'm sorry, but I have to go now, I'm already running the risk of being late.
Sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I have already written a lot and I have to run on business. But whatever it was, now we can try to become good pen pals.
Anechka.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (smtp.cloverlottery.com [51.254.77.133])
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:55:10 +0300

Failover Ips
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

.... Pics already posted 05.09.20

No further questions your Honor ......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia D. Vakulenko; <sofa.bis@liverua-market.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:49 pm

...... this fu*****ing Odessa-Lottery Bullshit ......

... I didn't wrote to her coz its her "first attack today" ...

Hello. I wasn't sure if you would answer me when I wrote you my first letter, but now my uncertainty is gone.I like that we started communicating and sharing information with each other. I will be happy to tell you a little more about myself, and I hope that you will be interested in reading this letter. I'm sure in has a lot to visit and see. As I said earlier, I am from Ukraine. I live in Odessa, which is located on the black sea coast. It is a tourist city, and many tourists come here every year. You can easily find it on the Google map if you want to.
I'll tell you a little bit about my day. I woke up early today, and I've already finished the most important things. I usually Wake up after 10 am, but it's not my normal day. By the way, what time do you fall asleep and Wake up? I'm interested in finding out. Maybe our biological rhythms are the same? I think today is a great day to tell you a little more about me. I think I am a very positive woman, I try to look for good sides and new opportunities in everything. My glass is always half full, and I think that's why I've done quite well in life. I own my own business, which was very successful during the time of self-isolation and continues to work now. I am not tied to one place, and I really like to travel. Fortunately, Ukraine has already opened international flights to many resort countries, and perhaps soon I will be planning a vacation. At some point, I thought that the borders would be closed by the end of the year, but now I'm glad that my forecasts were not fulfilled. The list of countries open to visitors is still very small, but I think it will soon become much larger. Probably in our world it is difficult to find someone who does not like to travel, do you agree with me? In addition to the fact that I like to travel, I have other Hobbies. For example, I like soapmaking. A few years ago, a friend of mine showed me how to make fragrant and natural soap on my own, and since then it has become my hobby. I only use my own soap for my body and face. Tell me, how do you spend your time when you're alone at home? How do you spend your days? What do you do on weekends? I'd like to know about it, if you don't mind. Maybe this is also soapmaking? It was fun.:) Maybe you're wondering why I don't have a boyfriend? To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question myself. I would like to have a relationship, but it is difficult for me to get used to family life. I have already said that I have never been married before, and I think this is a very serious step. It even scares me a little. There are still so many plans that I want to implement, and so far I have not met a man who would support me in implementing my ideas and love me for who I am. I think that I have all the qualities to meet such a man. I am a pretty and purposeful woman. I have a good education, which I was able to get for free, I had to overcome a serious selection process, 9 candidates applied for each place in the faculty. I managed, and successfully entered and graduated from the Odessa international Humanitarian University with a degree in financial management. I speak English, German and Italiano. I think you understand everything I write to you. I don't have a lot of practice communicating in a foreign language and now I see a good opportunity to practice this in our correspondence. Do you remember telling you that I try to look for opportunities in everything:) I think I've already written a lot, and I don't want my letter to bore you. Perhaps it's time to finish the letter. Sofia.
P.S by the way, my full name is Sofia Dmitrievna Vakulenko, Vakulenko is my Last name, and Dmitrievna means that my father's name was (Dmitry), and what is your full name?

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (ip55.ip-51-83-194.eu [51.83.194.55])
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:26:02 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
Dedicated servers
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

..... all 5 Pics already posted 05.09.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nataliia; <natashechkasweet@prokmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:28 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount.

Hello! I ask you to give a couple of minutes of your attention to reading this letter. My name is Nataliia. I live in the city of Pokrov from Ukraine. I'm 36 years old. I am a purposeful woman, and I always try to be optimistic. I contacted a private international Dating service in my city and was offered your email address. An international Dating employee assured me that you are free, and you are in search of your favorite girl. I believed this employee and I decided to write to you. I asked them how they got your e-mail?? To which I was told that they can't give this information because their information is confidential. Now I'm a little shy, because usually the first steps to Dating are made by men, and here it turns out that I write to you first. Forgive me for this step, but I want to start getting to know you. I try to find my soul mate not from Ukraine. Men from Ukraine are not responsible to women. This is what I should have said the first reason why I am writing to you. I hope that you are in search of a beloved woman with whom you can share all your emotions and feelings. I decided to test my fate and I try to find my real, most true love. I have serious intentions, and I'm only looking for a serious relationship. If you are a man who really knows how to understand a woman, a man who can really give love, care and warmth, I ask you not to leave my letter unanswered. I have attached my photo to this email so that you can have an idea of what I look like. Also, in response, I ask you to attach your photo and tell me a little about you, so that I have an idea who I'm starting to meet. I hope that from this day begins our first steps to get acquainted. I'm waiting for your answer. I wish you all the best! With respect, Nataliia

Received: from sv6110.xserver.jp (183.181.98.111)
Reply-To: natashechkasweet@prokmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 23:48:04 +0900 (JST)

BETINC
XSERVER Inc.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IMG8554.jpg

Pokrov, formerly Ordzhonikidze, is a small city and mining town in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast of central Ukraine. Administratively, it is incorporated within Pokrov municipality as a city of oblast significance. Its population is approximately 39,044

Return to “Russian scammers”