It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Anna; <LynneDLong90@gmail.com/superpuper1990@protonmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Hello and great day!
My name is Ann. I'm wonderful girl looking for someone serious to create beautiful relations together.
I could not understand, you live USA?
I admit, me long ago visited thoughts of the address on the website of agencies of acquaintances and to begin search the serious man virtually, but could not decide on it. This morning i woke up, looked at the calendar and drew a conclusion, that time something came to change.
I have no desire a lot write about yourself in this letter so that it does not turn out too long. I also will not describe my appearance to you. I prefer that you yourself judge my appearance. I will attach my photo to the letter, and I want to think, that you will like me. If you are interested in meeting me, then I will happy get back from you. But I beg you - answer me only in the case, if you are really interested in a serious relationship. If I'm not interested in you, please do not waste our total time.
I will be with impatience to wait from you the letter and your photography.
Answer me to this address: LynneDLong90@gmail.com
With best regards, Anechka.

Received: from [193.160.14.38] ([193.160.14.38])
To: bryanzoektiemand@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 19:45:11 +0200

INTERTELL
Krzysztof Styc
Ilownica 25
43-394
Rudzica
POLAND

Anna-2020.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <fishkaras310@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:05 pm

.... with the Pic in DLB-Spam

Hi and good day!
My name is Anna. I'm sweet woman searching for someone great to create beautiful relations together.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I admit, me long ago visited thoughts of the address on the website of agencies of acquaintances and to be searching the serious man virtually, but everything could not take the first step. This morning i woke up, looked at the calendar and understood, that time goes and it is necessary to change something in the life.
I have no desire a lot write about yourself in this letter so that it does not turn out too long. Describe my appearance does not see the point. I prefer that you yourself appreciated my appearance. I will attach my photo to the letter, and I want to think, that you like it. If you are interested in our further acquaintance, then I will glad get back from you. But I beg you - write me only, if you are really interested in a serious relationship. If I'm not interested in you, please do not waste our total time.
I will be with impatience to wait from you the letter and your photo.
Answer me to my primary address: fishkaras310@yandex.ru
With warm regards, Anechka.

Received: from [109.175.98.248] ([109.175.98.248])
To: kvrs1123@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:18:42 +0200

BIHNET-SE800-SA3
BH Telecom, PPPoE dynamic pool BRAS Sarajevo
Vedad Ciric
Zmaja od Bosne 80
Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegowina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <LynneDLong90@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:37 pm

.... finally from DMF

Hello dear friend xxxxxx.
I try to look for new relationships on the Internet in the United States or another country, but not Russia. For some reason I wanted to answer it, although I usually don't. My name is Anna and I live in the small town of Ukhta. This is the Komi Republic, about 1000 miles from Moscow. I am 26 years old, 5'5 ' tall, brunett. The physique is athletic. This is hardly surprising, because I really love to swim and ride a bike.
Higher education, bachelor of history. Graduated from Syktyvkar University in 2014.
I have my own small business - a small flower shop. I myself work with suppliers, I make bouquets myself and sell them myself. The income is very average, but I do what I love and work for myself. There is a Volkswagen Golf car.
We live in an apartment together with my mother.
She was not married for long (less than two years). Now divorced, no children.

:-o :shock: :-o :thinking: :disagree: :silly:
I would like to find myself a life partner not from Russia. We also have men, but they drink a lot of vodka, and I don't like it.
If you are interested in continuing your acquaintance, just reply to this letter. Tell us a little about yourself. If you attach your photo to the answer, it will be fine.
Best regards, Anne

Received: from [10.111.0.6] ([185.147.82.74]) ... DCH-Proxy
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:06:33 +0400

MIRAN-VS-Net
Miran Net for VDS,VPS
Miran Contacts
PIROGOVSKAYA EMB 17 OF 205
St.Peterburg
Russia

k-UT6-Oalkwuk.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <superpuper1990@protonmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:49 pm

.... from today with a new Emailaddress (very original :mrgreen: ) ..... can only be her coz I don't have any other "Anna" in my DMF-List ... :evil:

.... I never make comments about Pics and I never send Pics!!!!!!!!

Hello xxxxxxx!
I am very glad that you answered and that you liked my photo. :liar: :liar:
If we continue to communicate, I will send more. I don't really like being photographed, but I
understand perfectly well that in order to get to know a person better, one must
not only read his letters, but also know how he looks.
I like you in the photo. :liar: :liar: :liar:
But it is difficult to form a complete impression of a person from one letter and one photograph.
I hope our acquaintance will not end.
I really want to know more about you. What do you love and what not? What kind of
music do you prefer, what films do you watch, what do you do in your free time?
What do you like from food? How do you feel about women who are not only housewives,
but also go about their business?
After all, I already wrote that I am professionally engaged in floristry? I invent
and compose bouquets, grow houseplants - for myself, for friends, and for sale.

Winter is coming soon. And we have it very long. This means that I will have to
forget about my hobby - cycling for a while. Admit it, it's not very pleasant to
ride on snow and ice on two wheels. And it's cold. The face is chapped, and I love
to look beautiful. Probably like any other woman.
I want to ask you for forgiveness for my English. The fact is that at school I did
not really teach him, but at the university we were taught mainly text translations.
That was enough for me then. After all, I could not imagine that someday I would get
to know a resident of another country closely. I think taking a few lessons from a
tutor is not a problem. Or you can take a conversation course. I am able to learn
quickly.
For this reason, I'm a little scared to talk to you on the phone. But to be honest,
I really want to do this. Forgive me please. After all, no Google translator will
help us in conversations.
Something like that.
I look forward to hearing from you xxxxxxx.
PS. Tell us a secret about yourself. I love other people's secrets and I promise
that everything will remain between us Best regards.
I will wait for your reply to my personal e-mail: superpuper1990@protonmail.com
Anne

Received: from mail-40131.protonmail.ch (mail-40131.protonmail.ch. [185.70.40.131])
Reply-To: superpuper1990 <superpuper1990@protonmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 11:36:28 +0000

protonmail-1
Proton Technologies AG
Sebastien Ceuterickx
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri 3
CH-1228 Plan-les-Ouates
SWITZERLAND

... very interesting, she works in a Flower shop and sit in a office :silly: :thinking:

get-Image52.jpg

get-Image6.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”