It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nina; <kuninaliska@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:30 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Every day I expected a miracle. Also wanted a friend, or someone more serious than friend. But time passed, it’s impossible to return, and there are no miracles… (Smile). I understand that when we just sit without actions, we never achieve anything in this life. And that’s why I decided to take a step and try to write myself a first letter. Maybe you will answer, who knows? This is my first online chating experience, so I was some kind worried. I don’t know how to start correct so that you don’t reject my letter… How to get your interest? Probably, if I say that I am looking for a decent man, they will immediately arouse suspicion. NO! I am a real girl, first of all looking for a good friend! And what will be further… I think, only our dialogue and time will show. I am 29, I also think that I am already at that age when I need to do something with my life (smile). I live in Azerbaijan. At the moment I think there is enough information for this to get your interest or not. Now it all depends on you! Most importantly, I want this communication not to be a game, because I'm here not for games or some kind of fun. I hope that when I open my mail again, I may see your letter there. Bye for now. Looking forward. Nina

Received: from unknown (HELO 195.54.167.151)
Reply-To: Nina <kuninaliska@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:43:03 +0300

EPB Fiber Optics
OrgId: EPBTE
Address: P.O. Box 182255
City: Chattanooga
StateProv: TN
PostalCode: 37422-7255

img-003228.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nina; <kuninaliska@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Sorry xxxxxx, I only answered now. I'm excited to go to an Internet cafe, hoping to see your letter. And today I am happy that you showed interest in me! Tell me what attracted your attention more to my first letter? My appearance or what I wrote to you? In any case, I really hope that we will find common topics for conversation, because I have a feeling that you are a very interesting and good person, and our further dialogue will show this. I will be glad to learn a lot about you and your life, and also talk about myself and my life. I hope you don’t mind this?

In the last letter I told you my name is Nina. My age is 29 years old. I never been married before and I have no children. I am very tired of being alone, and, unfortunately, in my country I cannot find a worthy person for life. And I will explain to you in my next letters how I came to these conclusions. I also said that I live and work in Azerbaijan. I doubt that you know much about my country. It is an independent Muslim country. I don’t think it is necessary to tell a lot about my country now, because everything that you would like to know about my country can now be found on the Internet. And I will also do this to learn more about your country.

I live in a small town Ucar, I work in a private clinic as a beautician (stylist) and therefore have a free work schedule. My responsibilities include doing different hairstyles and makeup for the girls. My work gives me pleasure, sometimes it takes a creative approach and I love it. This job allows me to be independent and also fully support myself. I live alone in a rented apartment. I have a studio apartment with a toilet and a kitchen. I like my apartment - small and cozy. On weekends I always clean my apartment properly because I love cleanliness and home comfort. I think that a woman is a keeper of the hearth. I hope you agree with me on this?

Right away in this letter I want to tell you that I am a real girl and have real life goals. I do not want to waste my life time on various games with feelings or deception, this was enough in my life and I do not want to repeat these mistakes again! My goal is to find a serious relationship and build a strong family. Of course, I am also open to friendship, but I will not be able to be friends with the man I will be in love with. Like many women, I want to have a real strong family, a loved one, in which I will have complete trust and feel her love and care. All I look for in a man is confidence in the future. To know that you are desired and loved. For such a man, I will become the best girl, the most gentle, most loyal and caring. This is my main goal now. And so I want to see a serious attitude from you. And then I will do everything so that you do not have any doubts about me, about my intentions and actions.

You should know that you are not the first to whom I tried to write. I don't think I should have hidden this fact from you. But I want to say that that person very much disappointed me. And therefore, I will be careful now, as I learn from my mistakes. I can only say that he asked me for intimate photos that I will never take! When I refused him this, he began to insult me ​​and I stopped writing to him, immediately after several letters. I'm sure this person had no serious intentions. Hope this time I don't make mistakes again. And that you are not a pervert who only dreams of seeing naked photos. And I hope that you are not playing on both sides, that is, you are married and looking for short intrigues! And I really hope that you are, first of all, a decent man and gentleman!

I understand that it has become the norm for you to have your own computer and fast internet. But I want to tell you that I have no such digital means. All this was developed only in the capital of my country in the city of Baku. I live far from the capital. And that's why I use the internet cafe here. I pay money to spend some time here. A few days ago, there was a promotion in the Internet cafe and they offered free girls to everyone who wanted to get contacts of single men from other countries. Thus, I received your contact e-mail and now we can exchange letters and photos. The internet here in the internet cafe is very weak as there are many computers here. In addition, I do not have a profile on social networks such as Skype, Facebook, etc. Since for this you need to spend a lot of time in an Internet cafe. I can not do it. And if this is a problem for you, sorry, I cannot give it to you. And of course you can stop writing me letters. This is your choice.

And now, if we talk about our future communication, then I prefer letters! I think that emails will allow us to open as much as possible, and talk more about anything! In the future, as I get to know you better, I will look for other ways to communicate. I am sure, when I know you better, I will definitely find a way to call you. But now I cannot make international calls because I have no friends or relatives outside my country. My connection is included only here for domestic calls in Azerbaijan. I also want to tell you for sure that it doesn't matter to me the age difference or anything like that between us. It will never be an obstacle to communication or relationships for me. I hope for you too?

Of course, I have questions for you. What do you do? Where do you live? Why are you alone? Are you satisfied with the communication by letters? I hope in your next letter you will tell me all this and also send your photo. I really hope that our dialogue will continue. In this letter I am sending you my photos and I hope you will like them.

Well, now I'm saying goodbye to you! And if you are interested in me, I ask you to add my email address to your favorites, so that my letters will always come to you, and in the same way I could always receive yours.

Regards, Nina

Received: from localhost (195-198-243-47-no293.tbcn.telia.com. [195.198.243.47])
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:16:24 +0100

TELIANET
Telia Network Services
TeliaNet Registry
Telia Company AB
Stjarntorget 1
16979 Solna
Sweden

JGE000736.jpg

KJK000573.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”