It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Karina; <bievkarin@gmail.com/camokrissaf@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:32 pm

.... for the Military-Version:viewtopic.php?f=91&t=128351

...... from DLB-Spam in spanish

Hi !
my name is Karina, I am 30 years old, I work in the army, but my contract is about to end and I would like to start a new life without weapons. But due to COVID, it is difficult to get acquainted in the classic way in the park or just on the street. so i chose this method. I am writing to you in the hope that your heart is open to a serious relationship and that we have the opportunity to create a wonderful relationship based on trust, loyalty and mutual respect; These are very important qualities to me and they are the foundation of the relationship.
But if you're not interested in continuing to communicate, just don't reply to that message. I wont bother you anymore. Thank you!
A kiss Karina

...... IP shows Google

IMG-20201011-122358.jpg

IMG-20201011-122360.jpg

..... RPO is Model Елена Делигиоз/Elena Deligios from Moscow

.instagram.com/_elena_deligioz_official_/?igshid=1i9viqxg42gc9 ... Елена Кощеевна Премудрая

https:/ /rjaki.ru/2019/07/26/елена-делигиоз-600-фото/2/

.instagram.com/elena_delighioz/ ....... Private

https:/ /vk.com/deligioz6969 ...... 789 Pics ..... June 2017

https:/ /pressa.tv/devushka-dnya/84263-elena-deligioz-lyubitelnica-kospleya-i-voennoy-tematiki-prosto-krasavica.html

A 24-year-old Muscovite, a graduate of Moscow State University, just a beauty - Elena Deligios is a popular girl on the Internet, a lover of cosplay, military themes and airsoft. Her photos have been attracting attention since 2013; Elena has 41.9 thousand on Instagram. Subscribers.

https:/ /fishki.net/2492373-russkaja-devushka-v-voennoj-forme-elena-deligioz-pokorjaet-internet.html

Elena Deligios is a Russian woman in military uniform who never ceases to charm social networks. No, she is not a soldier - Lena is simply fond of cosplay and is inspired by the military style.
Photos of the girl often flash on various sites, and she has already managed to win hearts all over the world. Lena's subscribers are sure that if she really got into military service, she would definitely be the most beautiful girl soldier.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Karina; <bievkarin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:43 pm

...... I cannot post her Letter coz I got already banned here in the Afternoon. Now I'm back and the same Drama continues ......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:40 pm

ImageImageImageImage

.... also her original Mail in spanish we cannot post and we'll banned how by the english Version..... Ice
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:52 pm

^^here it is:
Hi xxxxxxx!
thanks for the message, if you say you are quite handsome, why didn't you send your photo? Because I asked you in my message, because it is important for me to know how you look.
I am glad to know that you are also looking for your soul mate. we may have already met;)
what kind of music do you like? I love POP, RAP, ROCK, DANCE ... but I also listen to classical music sometimes. specifically, I like: DAVID GUETTA, ARMIN VAN BUREN, DRAGONS image and others.
yes, of course, I am interested in knowing more about YOU. I've already noticed that we have a lot in common.
let me talk a little about myself first. I work in the military, so I don't have a chance to meet a man on the street or in the park. Now my life is a contracted Service. But my contract with the army ends soon, and I want to start a new life, without weapons, without the sound of a siren in the middle of the night, without war. I want to be a weak girl so that they love me, take care of me and protect me.

I have two important questions that I want to answer.

1. Are you ready to wait for the end of my contract to start a relationship with me?

2. Can you imagine a relationship with a Russian girl? I hope you have serious intentions and are willing to wait for me a bit.

Now I'm finishing writing you an answer, as I have another letter to write to my father's house. I hope you write to me again. I will wait for your answer.
Greetings Karina

Received: from [10.114.197.247] ([188.64.171.182]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:37:21 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:14 pm

...... You can be stupid, you just have to know how to help yourself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

Meanwhile I've put her Mail in Word, changed to PDF, cut the PDF in 3 Pieces and put together as a Pic .....

.... Project: Youth research :party: :party: :applause: :applause: ...reminds me of our first days here

... here is my Artwork:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:00 pm

.... she send me the same Letter again but now in english.

Received: from [10.114.228.127] ([188.64.171.182])
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 16:51:00 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:54 pm

------- :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: by every Letter from her.

hi xxxxxxxx!
well, next time I will write you a full letter and only in English. thank you for your understanding.
but I won't write to you until Monday, because I'm going to the country to visit my grandmother. the village does not catch the Internet at all. I promise I'll text you as soon as I get there. all right?
Karina

Received: from [10.114.197.247] ([188.64.171.182])
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:45:35 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:31 pm

hi xxxxxxx!
thank you for not losing me and we can continue our contact. now I can finally write you a full-fledged letter. my weekend went really well. what did you do on the weekend? by the way, I still don't know where you're from?
in one of my messages, I asked you 2 very important questions, and you never answered them. I'll write them to you again.

1. are you Ready to wait for the end of my contract to start a relationship with me?

2.can you imagine a relationship with a Russian girl?

I hope you have serious intentions and are ready to wait for me a little bit.
you must understand that it is very important for me to know the answer to them. I hope you understand and answer them in your letter.
have a nice evening Karina

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 21:38:43 +0800

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:40 pm

.... she knows that I know that she's only a Army Model and that she was never in the Army .... she likes only very much to pose in the Military Look

:pee: :pee: :pee:
Hi xxxxxxx!
thank you for the answer, but why again without a photo? It's important for me to know what you look like and
who I'm dealing with. You already know what I look like. Of course, it would be better to meet face to face and
get to know each other live. Then we wouldn't have to send each other photos. But you know, I'm in the army right now, and I don't have the opportunity to go out with you or meet you somewhere in the Park. But I really miss romance. Fortunately, I have the ability to write you an e-mail , which is the only way to contact the outside world. This is the same way I communicate with my family. My duty in the army is as a radio operator.
I even know Morse code.
I am responsible for communications and data encryption during military operations so that the enemy cannot intercept and decrypt important classified information. now you know all about my work.
I hope you can tell me more about your work, too.
thank you for telling me more about yourself. I understand your insecurities. I'm sorry your girlfriend did this to
you after your wedding. I don't even want to talk about it now. sorry.
I understand that your family is important to you. wrong, for every person, family is the main thing in his life.
I understand your situation, since I also lost my mother.
why do you think it's stupid that we give each other hope? I believe that this is how we help each other.
I used to have a dog named Jack, so I like dogs more. I'd like to see your goldfish. they are said to bring good luck. maybe that's why we found each other. ;)
I hope you understand my situation with the army and are willing to wait for my contract to end. To be honest,
I was looking forward to your answer with excitement. But now you've given me a chance and more motivation to finish my military service as soon as possible. As for the end of my contract, I will be able to say more precisely when the order will come in my name. As a rule, this will be 1 month before the contract is completed, so you will also know about it in advance. I hope it's not a problem for you that there's a long distance between us right now and a different time zone? I don't see any problems with this, because after what I had to go through in the war, nothing is impossible for me. I have been in several combat operations in Syria and I know what
war is.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last year, in the winter, I was even wounded in the leg, so I'm not afraid of anything. Now I don't see any barriers.
If I have a goal, I achieve my goal! I think you've already realized that I'm full of courage and determination, otherwise I wouldn't have chosen this life.
You should know that now I have everything for complete happiness: a family, a good job, sports and a favorite hobby, for which I also receive a salary. In my opinion, the best job is a favorite hobby, which is also paid for. do
you agree? but I still don't feel like a happy girl, because I still haven't met the man I love, who I will Wake up with every morning in the same bed and enjoy a peaceful life. I dream of love, tender kisses without limits. I want not only to receive kisses and caresses, but also to give my beloved man all my tenderness and love. And now I give all my love only to my weapons and a radio station that I should even sleep with. this is the main weapon of the radio operator.
Now I'm finishing my message and I need to write a few more lines to my father at home. I send you new photos from my daily life. I hope you like it. I'll wait for your response. don't forget to send me your photo.
Karina

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:31:54 +0800

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-127253.jpg

IMG-127255.jpg

IMG-127261.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:24 pm

:party: :party: 75.000 :party: :party:

..... divine Vanka/Vlad who's riding and copy this WF/WM-Mugu-Military crap from Syria

hi xxxxxxxx!
thanks for texting me again. but you didn't send me your photo. why?
I am also very happy to read your letters, as they have become very important to me now. I'm always happy to read your letters.
I understand how scared you were when you fell through the ice, I'm happy that you're still alive and now you can communicate with me. I can't imagine what would have happened to you if your dad hadn't been there for you.
Yes, many things have happened to me. one day I will tell you my case that happened to me and send you a photo of what happened.
thank you for telling me about your case. now I understand that you really trust me. this is very important to me.
even though I'm in the army, I have everything I need to stand on my own two feet. But that doesn't mean I'm happy. I used to mistakenly assume that happiness is when you are successful at work. But now I understand the true meaning of happiness. For me, happiness is to Wake up every morning with my beloved man, have Breakfast together, take a shower together, spend the weekend together, so that children's laughter does not stop in the house. What is "happiness" for you?
xxxxxxx, I want to communicate with you as often as possible, since you are a very interesting and attractive man.
I find in you the qualities that I would like to see in my partner. I am very happy that we can keep in touch even at such a long distance, regardless of Corona. But you must understand that I can't always answer you as quickly as I would like. Sometimes I can be in training or on a combat mission, or on a business trip to another military base in another city. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But as soon as I get the opportunity again,
I always check my email, as my family is always waiting for emails from me. I can't use my smartphone to communicate with you, because the military security service checks my smartphone and there are restrictions. This is very serious, so that there is no leakage of military secret information through a smartphone, since hackers can easily track the location of the smartphone. I hope you understand that my job is very responsible and we can't take any chances. And every soldier signed a "non-disclosure Agreement" under oath, including me, since I work directly with classified information. I know a lot of important information about finding mobile military bases. And the security Service monitors me very carefully so that there is no leakage of information. For this reason, the safest way to communicate with the outside world and with my family is to write to each other via email. On the other hand, I find this method even a little romantic. ;)
I am now finishing my message, as I must soon receive a signal via Morse code. I hope that tomorrow I will have the opportunity to write to you again. Don't forget to send your new photos as well. I am very happy to have met you and I hope we can meet each other soon.
I wish you a nice day.
Karina

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:05:30 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-127315.jpg ... didn't know that bad Middlefinger is a Military Rank in Russia :thinking: :thinking:

IMG-127321.jpg

IMG-127329.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx.
how are you? how's your week going? For me, the week is very busy, then the practice of self-defense, then shooting, then tactical exercises in combat - I am very tired, but at the same time it is very interesting. Of course, like everyone else, I'm looking forward to the weekend. For me, the weekend is like a holiday, since these days I can sleep 1 hour longer than on weekdays. I plan to go out to the city this weekend to visit my father. I haven't seen him for about a month, since I was on a military mission in the field. This is almost the same as going to nature and spending the night in tents, sitting by the fire, but all within the framework of a military theme aimed at completing a combat mission. I also want to take a bubble bath and a glass of red wine to relax as much as possible. ;)
xxxxxxxx, thank you for your letter, which always makes me very happy, because You are an Association with the outside world for me, which makes me very happy, because I dream of ending my contract as soon as possible and starting a quiet life, without war and weapons. Perhaps we can meet each other and have a pleasant time that will leave an important mark on our lives. At least, that's what I'd like to do after the army. I don't know how you want to…
I'm still very surprised that we are so similar. I also read that love can move mountains and not only mountains, but the whole world. Yes, friendship is one of the manifestations of love. but do not confuse love with friendship, these are completely different things. I fully agree with your opinion that a gradual friendship can turn into a chain. even if all people have one single goal for everyone, they can make your plan a reality. for example, as it was during the great Patriotic War. I do not know how you were at this time. but in Russia, all people were like brothers, all had one common goal-to survive and win by any means of their opponents. but the most important thing for them was the life of their children. now do you realize that your plan is a little incomplete? ;)
You should know that since I've known you, there's a place in my life again for joy and new emotions that I haven't had in a long time. Sometimes I think everything that happens outside the army is a normal quiet life, and everything inside is a circus, because we have to follow the orders of the generals, and sometimes these orders are a little crazy. Of course, in such a situation, you feel like a tiger locked in a cage, so you want to forget about everything that happens here. That's why our communication is very important for me - I feel like a full-fledged girl again, who lives in a normal world. Now I often think about you and always look forward to the moment when I can read your message again or just write to you. sometimes I even find it difficult to concentrate on my work - I make mistakes. even my colleagues ask me what my dream is at this moment? ;)
but for security reasons, I can't tell my colleagues about you, since no one should know that I have contact with you. I hope you'll keep our little secret, too, because even walls have ears and we have to keep it confidential. despite the risk, I am still very happy that we have such an opportunity to communicate with each other even at such a long distance. I want to know you more and more every day. and I don't want to limit myself to just this kind of communication. if we lived in the same city, or even in the same country, I think you would have invited me to a restaurant or just to a movie a long time ago. I think it would be beautiful and romantic. There might even be a spark between us, who knows? I would love to meet you over the weekend to have a good time together. It's better than staying in this circus, if you know what I mean. I know it's easy to write, but I also want to make it real. We could schedule our meeting right after the end of my contract. What do you think about it? when do you have a vacation? What are your plans for Christmas?
I hope that sooner or later, we will be able to arrange our meeting. do you already have a plan for where we can go together? I'm very interested. I really miss the romance and these new emotions that can only be obtained from a live meeting.
I would like to read your answer right now. But I will be patient. You also have to wait if I can't respond quickly. Ok? To make the wait pleasant, I'm sending you my new photos. I hope you like it and send your new photos too.
Have a nice evening!
Karina

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 17:06:19 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!
thank you for your response. I always read your message with a smile on my face, so your letter is very important to me - it is a connection with the outside world. Without contact with you, I would feel like a caged tiger.
I noticed that you are a very sociable person and you really like the sense of humor in a person. for me, too, this is a very important quality, but not as much as kindness and honesty. but the most important quality, of course, is love. by the way, as they say in Russia, laughter prolongs life.
I'm glad to hear that you also believe that the key to a strong relationship is communication. no matter what kind of communication, the main thing was that people trusted each other. do you agree? for me, too, the inner essence is more important than the appearance of a person. I feel that you are the right man for me.
Now, before I reply to your message, I have already written a letter for my father. In his letter, he asked what I plan to do when my contract ends. Even at the very beginning, before we met, I planned to visit my mother's grave with him, then visit relatives and move to live in the village where my grandmother now lives. First, the grandmother is already old and needs constant care. Secondly, it is not very safe to stay in the capital of the Chechen Republic, although at first glance everything is quiet and peaceful there.
But now, my plans have changed since I met you and I want to meet you after my contract. I will have 100 days before I need to make a choice: sign a new contract or refuse to serve in the army. I believe that we have every chance to build a great relationship during this time and test how we will harmonize together. I wrote to my father in a letter that I met you online and I want to meet you after the contract is completed. I don't know what my father's reaction will be yet, so I'm a little nervous. But I'll let you know in my next email how my dad reacted about my plans to meet you.
I think it's time to tell you a little more about my father, since I've already told you about him several times, but I haven't even introduced you to him in absentia. So, my father's name is Andrey, he is 67 years old, he also served in the army and was a tank driver. And from 1994 to 1996, he took part in the"first Chechen war". He was a volunteer, because the militants blew up the hospital where my mother worked. After this tragedy, my dad went to war. It was a terrible time when I was very young and my father went to war. For two years I lived with my grandmother, who was my mother and father. And no one knew if my dad would come back from the war or not. but fortunately, he returned and lives until now. But as it turned out, this whole war was pointless. Then the second Chechen war began. But my father did not take part in the second war, as he was wounded in the first. Life is still very hectic in Grozny. That's why we wanted to go a little further away, to the village to my grandmother. I think now you understand why I chose this life in the army. Yes, it was not an easy step - but it is my destiny and legacy. In a word, I had no choice. But now I want to decide my own life and plan my future the way I want - without war and terrorism. I just want to live a peaceful life, where I will never hear explosions and shooting, create a family and raise children. So that children always have a full-fledged family. That's all I want in this life. But I can't reach this goal alone, so I want to meet the man I love, for whom I will be the meaning of life, to whom I will give a small child. But until now, I have not met such a right man. I hope you want to be my Prince. ;)
Now I finish my letter and send my photos with my father. Do you have family photos? I will think of you and wait for your answer.
Your brave Karina.

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 18:03:24 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-127520.jpg

..... Pics are stolen from here:

.... 4 Pics not necessary to post coz they belong to RPO her Family

https:/ /rjaki.ru/2019/07/26/елена-делигиоз-600-фото/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:43 pm

hi xxxxxxx!
, how are you? how was your weekend? what were you doing? my weekend was quiet. you know, this is more than just a day off for me. for me, this is an opportunity to sleep a little more than usual. I hope that my contract will end soon and then I will sleep until 12. hehe
I am very pleased to hear that you are always happy to receive a message from me and you like my letters.
I really like your messages, too. I want to believe that we will be able to meet and see each other for real.
this gives me an incentive to finish my contract with the army as soon as possible, and even more willing to
wait for our personal meeting.
thank you for your warm hugs and for your passionate kiss through your letters, but I want to get it in reality! looking at your message, I understand how important it is for you to Express your emotions and desires, that
I am really very important to you. this is very important to me, so I would like to believe that fate will decide
in our direction and allow us to meet in person one day.
I am happy that now I have become the person who changed you and changed your world, which made you rethink your goals in this life. I hope that when we meet in person, I can change your life even more and make you happy.
while I was writing you these lines, my father also wrote me a letter. I was very nervous because I didn't know what he would say about my plans to meet you after the contract was completed. At first, he thought you were from our city, so the reaction was normal. But when he found out that you were not even from our country, he was very surprised and a little skeptical. In addition, I was very scared because of COVID. But in Russia, all military personnel were given the Corona vaccine, including me. So I'm not afraid of this virus. I also explained to my father that there was nothing to worry about. He calmed down. I told him everything, how we met, he understood everything and has nothing against our meeting. he explains this by saying that this is my life and if I am happy by taking this step - for him it is the most important thing that his daughter is happy. So you can be calm, because every father will do everything to make his daughter happy. Even at 30, it's nice to be "daddy's daughter". ;)
After my father's positive response (to be honest, I expected a worse reaction), I thought a lot about you and our meeting. namely, where and under what circumstances we could meet. The long distance doesn't bother
me at all, since it's only a few hours of flight for each of us. it would be easier for me if you could come to my city Grozny yourself. But I do not know if it will be safe for you, as fighting continues on the territory of Chechnya. The most important thing to understand is that this is a Muslim Republic, where religion is above any law. It is even more difficult for a woman to live in an environment where she does not have a say in society. So it's best if we meet on neutral ground. What do you think about it?
And another important point - because of my service in the army, since every day I pass secret information through Morse code-the security service checks me so that I do not sell secret information to anyone, since
I have a lot of military secrets in my head. If I tell anyone about this, they will immediately declare me an enemy of the state and put me in prison for treason. This is the reason why I signed the "non-disclosure Agreement". This means that I am not allowed to have private contact with foreigners. I have to report everything to the army. But I didn't follow the rules when we started talking. I didn't tell you about you because
I was afraid. I am still afraid that they will understand otherwise and I will have problems because of it. There is no turning back now and it is too late to reveal all our cards. Do you understand? So the safest place for both of us to meet is in your country. After the contract, I have to tell the army where I plan to go on vacation. This is necessary in case of war. If this happens, I must return to Russia immediately. They need to know where I'm going to be so they can send a plane to pick me up. But no one can know that I'm coming to you. I will come
to your country as an ordinary tourist. There we must come up with a plan for where and under what circumstances we will "accidentally meet". We still have time to come up with our" alibi " for how we met.
Do you have any ideas on how to do this better and correctly? I'll listen to all your ideas. I hope you understand that this is a big responsibility and a huge risk for me. But I'm willing to take this step because I believe in our relationship. But I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing, that my risk will be justified. And of course, before we meet, it's important for me to talk to you on the phone, to hear your voice, to understand your intentions. If I understand that you are sure of your intentions and really want to meet me, then I will come to you and we will fulfill all our dreams. I look forward to the moment when I will live a civilian life, not think about the war and make plans for the future, start a family, not follow the orders of the generals, and just enjoy life: Wake up and go to bed when I want, and not on orders. I think when my contract ends, the
first thing I'll do is buy myself 10 Snickers bars and eat them non-stop until I'm fat. Joke. ;) My dream now is
to eat something sweet, such as a cake or Eclair with cherry filling. I am now finishing my letter, I have a letter to write to my father. I look forward to hearing from you. Think carefully about everything I've written. These are very important things. see photos from the weekend. I hope you like it and send your new photos too.
I wish you a pleasant day and success in your new work week.
Your sweet Karina!

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 18:03:24 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0789.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:24 pm

hi xxxxxx!
I am always very happy to receive messages from you. I am very pleased that you give me your undying love in sickness and health. I would also like to believe that we will be able to create a strong relationship based on mutual understanding and love for each other.
don't worry, I will never stop writing to you or leave you. because now you have become a very important person in my life. now, I can't imagine my life in the future without you. so it became even more important to me that we could implement our plan with the meeting and move to a new level of relations. physical contact with my partner is very important to me. Do you agree?
Sometimes I worry that if something goes wrong, I will lose contact with you, for example, my email will be hacked, and I will no longer have access to email. So I want to give you my father's e-mail address so that you can always contact me through him. This is just in case I suddenly disappear and you don't get an answer from me. You don't have to panic that I've forgotten you or don't want to have contact with you. No, absolutely not! This will mean that I have problems, or because of the security service I can't write emails. You should just write to my father and say ," I want to contact your daughter." It will be a signal to my father, and he will tell me at once that you are looking for me. I will also give my father your e-mail address so that he will immediately save you in contacts. You must understand that you are the only man I give my father's personal email address to. I hope you understand how seriously I take you and our meeting. I believe that together we will be the most beautiful couple.
Now about the plan for our meeting. you didn't answer that. I hope you understand my plan and agree that I should come to your country as an ordinary tourist. This is the only way we can safely arrange our meeting.
I have thought a lot about how and under what circumstances we can meet, so that it is natural, as if it is a chance meeting. We could meet in a Park, in a Museum, near a hotel - there are many other good ideas. But it would be better if our first chance meeting took place at the airport where I would arrive. I will write you in advance the details of my flight: date, time, flight number, terminal, so that you know and wait for me at the right time and in the right place. After I get my Luggage, I will go to the exit and stand next to the information Board to find out how and on what route I can get to the city center. You, like a true gentleman, will offer to help me with my Luggage and accompany me to the bus stop. And I, in turn, as a token of gratitude, will offer you a Cup of coffee with me. ;) My idea may not be the most original, but I really like this plan. You must understand that there are many video cameras at the airport that will record our first contact, where you helped me with my Luggage. It will be a good alibi, as if we really know each other for the first day. I hope you agree to this plan and we will successfully fulfill our roles, as in the movie about spies. ;)
Another important point. Just before the meeting, we need to talk on the phone to discuss the details of the alibi, and find out how we will understand each other.
Now I have to write to my father about you and give him your e-mail so that he will be ready if he suddenly writes to him ""xxxxxx xxxxxxx". hehe ;)
Today I had a very nice and delicious day, so today I ate a whole box of cakes. Now the smile does not leave my face and I still remember this delicate and sweet taste. This may seem a little strange to you, but I really miss the little things that every ordinary person who doesn't serve in the army has in their daily life. For me, these sweets are a hundred times sweeter, because I understand their value. I also miss little things like waking up every morning to the kiss of a man I love, the gentle touch of his hands, spending all weekend together, falling asleep in his arms. Ahhhh… that's all I want right now.
As I promised, I now write my father's personal email address: andreybiev@inbox.ru
Your sweet Karina

p. s I haven't received your photos from you for a long time, why don't you send them to me? it is very important for me to receive your photos from you.

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 19:29:50 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-127563.jpg

IMG-127564.jpg

IMG-127565.jpg

IMG-127566.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
Now I have an opportunity, so I immediately write you an answer.
I'm very happy to hear that you understand how far we are from each other. and because of that, we can't be together right now. but I hope that after the end of the contract, we can get together and maybe create a strong relationship.
I'm happy to hear you say that you already love me without even seeing me in person. I also hope that after my arrival we will be a great couple.
As I promised, my dad has already received your email address and understood all the instructions if something goes wrong when you can't contact me. I hope this moment never happens and we don't lose contact.
Now about the plan for our meeting. you still haven't answered that question. you must understand that it is very important for me to get answers to my questions from you. I hope you understand my plan well and agree that I should come to your country as an ordinary tourist? This is the only way we can safely arrange our meeting.
I hope you like my plan with the alibi at the airport and agree to follow all the instructions. Yes, it will be a bit like a spy movie, but I will be confident and calm that I won't have any problems.
I can't wait to implement this plan in reality. I often imagine how it will all happen: the first meeting, the first words, the first touch, and most importantly, our first kiss. But if you follow all our instructions-our first kiss is possible only after we leave the airport territory. ;) I know it won't be easy to keep from kissing each other. But safety is most important!
But in order for our plan with an alibi at the airport to be as successful as possible, we need to come up with a backup plan for how we can contact each other, other than email. When I arrive at the airport, I will not be able to write you an e-mail, as I will not have the Internet at hand. But it would be nice if I could text you that I've already landed, I'll go pick up my Luggage now,and then meet you. But you know that security checks my phone number, so I can't use my phone number to contact you directly. But I have a plan: I'll ask my aunt to make a new SIM card specifically to contact you, so I can text you when I'm at the airport. now I will write a letter to my father to talk to his sister and ask her to make a new SIM card for me. This will be safe for us, as the SIM card will be registered in her name. No one checks on my aunt. I hope she can help me with this. As soon as I get the information, I'll let you know. Ok?
I am now finishing my email and sending my new photos after a hard day. As you can see, the bullet on my neck is the same one that was shot in the leg. I want to give this bullet to you when we first meet. it's part of me, part of my soul - my Horcrux (Harry Potter). has anyone given you something like this, a part of themselves??
I also hope that soon your "Glock" will warm me up, if you know what I mean. :P see photo ;)
Your sweet Karina

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:18:30 +0300

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Krasnodar
Krasnodarskiy kray
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-127571.jpg

IMG-127573.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”