It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <ekateriniya35@gmail.com/yulia.happy85@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yuliya; <yulia.happy85@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello again my friend xxxxx!
I`m very glad your letter. xxxxxx when I have seen its that I smile. I do not represent the day now without your letter.
You became very interesting to me, and dialogue with you gives me sense in a life, in each day.
I do not know precisely about that that you suspect the account of it. I hope that you think precisely also.
I want to learn you it is better, and I will speak more about myself in the letter.
If you will have questions be not afraid to set them to me, I will answer them with pleasure.

I want to briefly describe my hobby. I like to cook various dishes, keep the house clean and tidy,
play sports in my free time, and also like to work in my grandmother's garden in the village growing berries and vegetables.
xxxxxxx, I would like to tell to you about my parents and friends. I live together with my mum, her name is Dariya.
She is works in the school as teacher. My mother and I live together, and when I was a little girl,
my father went to another woman and left my mother and me alone. I don't want to talk about it because
it hurts me and my mother always managed and took care of me herself. When I told she about
you she saw me that understand why I smile now. My grandmother live in village, her name is Elena.
I`m one child in the family but I have 2 cousins and 3 cousin sisters who live in other cities.
The older from brothers call Vlad, younger - Pavel. My sisters call Dasha, Tanya and Anastasiya.
Also I have many girlfriends, my best girlfriend is called Yuliya. We with it are friends already
since the childhood, and never quarreled. We studied at one school, then in one college it as teacher, and I as the tutor.
xxxxxx it would be very interesting to me to learn about your family and about your friends.
Also it was very interesting to me to learn about you even more, and I ask if you will have time answer some my questions.
I work six days in a five except for Sunday. And if you cannot receive my letters, I mean has left to the grandmother in village. But I will try to write to you every day if I can not to you I will write to warn of it you in advance.
xxxxxx, I wish to be with the person who will give me tenderness, love and passion with which we will meet every day our life together.
And we will enjoy love every day and to bring each other happiness and good mood. All this depends on mutual understanding people, the man and the woman should understand each other at first sight, and from half of word.
Trust - the most important source of creation of attitudes between the man and the woman. And if people wish to create good relations to not break off them up to the end of a life, It is necessary that everyone trusted each other, and lie never.
I dream of finding in this world of the only thing the man for love and marriage, to be together with it and to be true to it.
The main thing to be favourite and still will arrive to us. I think so. You agree with me xxxxxxx?
xxxxxx, I like you and your letters very pleasant to me. I send my home photos because I like to cook,
I like to keep the house clean, do laundry, do cleaning and in my free time I do sports.
On it I`m finish the letter, I hope that I receive your letter it soon. With best wishes Yulia

Received: from [192.168.8.182] ([81.222.189.11])
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 19:11:38 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

CzKRBMch/346464.jpg

54366.jpg

56885.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your letter today. How are you today? My dear, today your letter has again warmed my heart and on my face there was a smile.
I'm glad you don't flirt with women. I don't want to go anywhere and I'm sitting at home with my mother. My feelings are serious and I will never hurt you and have no flirting with men.
xxxxxx i wish to tell to you my point is that for two people to come together and be able to live together or get along, we have to develop trust.
That takes time, and work to do. Also, part of developing trust is being able to communicate in order to establish trust.
It is to me, the most important thing that you can do, is to be able to communicate, xxxxxx, to open up and share our feelings and insight to different situations that may arise. Relationships will not survive if you are not able to communicate and build trust. Because it is also very important remember that we are human beings, that enjoy some solitude and to be able to have time alone. The other person needs to respect that and that goes towards developing the trust and honesty that makes or breaks relationships. Would you not agree?
I'm like someone who is very open, honest, truthful and sincere. I like affection and likes to give affection in return.
I who's warm, caring and loving with patience and is understanding. Humble and respectful.Someone who loves to be close to you in me in the good as well as bad times. I will stick with you through all of life's ups and downs. That's just some of what I look for in my the future the man.
As we grow in time together other qualities begin to shine. My mother taught me family morals, values and to respect everyone.
No matter there color, race or religious beliefs. I want to know you more and better since I feel you with my heart. You are a good man with whom you can live a quiet, mutual and honest life with great love.
I think that woman and the man who will love each other they can be together, and they will aspire to it even if they are divided with many miles, mountains and oceans, and many other barrier. Because for love there are no barrier. I send my photo and video from the place of work where I work as an accountant. I'm sending you a photo from the Christmas tree, and photo at the grocery store. I hope you like it.
I hope to hear your answer soon, your gentle Yulia

Received: from LAPTOP-PFFMSI85 ([81.222.189.11])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 15:59:49 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

346634.jpg

458.jpg

6635.jpg ...... Decoration or Kids at Home :thinking:

20190750309.mp4 .... one could think, the Month in Russia 2019 had 50 Days
https://sendvid.com/roxonyfl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx!!!
It`s good to hear from you. Thank you for your letter again. xxxxxx, your letters as bearns of the sun warm my heart.
I`m glad when I receive them. And you become interesting to me every day. I`m glad that we can to learn each other and I would know about you more. You like me. I very much would like to learn more about your interests.
How you like to have a rest? For example, I like, to have a rest on the nature, especially in village at the grandmother where the beautiful nature.
I like to walk on coast of river, it proceeds about that village where there lives my grandmother.
I go there usually when I have holiday on work, or in the days off. There are come my relatives, my cousins and sisters sometimes, and we together go to make barbecues. Are you like kebabs? What kind of film are you like to looking? What kind of music are you listen?
I like films about love and serials, and also I like comedies. But I haven`t more spare time for looking cinema because I working a lot of time.
Usually I listen the radio because there are many different kinds of music, I like pop, rock, jazz, blues, classical music and relax music.
Sometimes I have a time which a not good, and in this time I like to sing songs, but not very well. It seems funny and silly but I do.
xxxxxxx I hope that you will be always sincerely with me, I sincerely and I will tell to you all that you will ask.
I am nothing hide from you. I hope that you will tell me all too. I would not want that we had secrets one from another.
on weekends I try to visit my grandmother in the village to help in the garden, in the summer we collect berries, grow vegetables and cook compotes, jam, pickles and preparations for the winter. I send my morning photo today, I drink coffee and solve crosswords.
other summer photos in the village having berry picking and chicken eggs.
I try to send as many photos for you as possible with each email. Your Yulia

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:46:11 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

1121E.jpg

4546.jpg

46547.jpg

547457.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:31 pm

..... daily Bla-Bla to keep us busy ..... she ask things which we've already discussed ....we are spinning in a circle with "her"

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad and it was so nice to hear from you to see your letter.
I like to sing at home for myself. show me photos of matchstick models. I'm very interested. is it hard?
We have already learned about each other more and I think that between us should not any secrets. Isn`t it xxxxxxx?
I do not hide anything from you and always sincere with you.
I think that we should learn more about each other if we shall decide to meet ever or even to live together.
After I have better learned you, so it is pleasant to me to receive your letters. And I am happy from that that you write to me such sincere letters.
I feel very happy. xxxxxx, and what you feel? And what you feel when receive my letters?
It is very pleasant to communicate with you, you like me very much, and at me all ideas on you.
Many of my girlfriends, mum with grandmother ask me about I from them hide what secret. As I began to smile more and became very happy recently.
I am assured that they know the reason of that I to smile began often. As I told her about you, and they only were glad for me and for you, and also for ours with you of the relations.
They speak that you doing me happy. And I completely agree with them. You as a beam of the sun warm me when I receive and I read your letters.
It is very pleasant for me have communication with you, you are very much like me, and at me all ideas on you.
As I think of you all time when I rise. When I eat, when I go for work, when I work, and even when I sleep. xxxxxx, you became very close to me, and I would like to learn you better.
I don`t know as you consider and that you think of it, but I think that you that the man which I searched for all life.
I every day wait for your letters, they became for me irreplaceable. wait, I with impatience wait for your following letter.
Yours Yulia

Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 12:24:46 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20021128
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

345.jpg

65858.jpg

65890.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”