It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <altroshka@gmail.com/Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:42 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hey, how are you doing? I'm hope your beautiful day.
Good weather gives even more pleasure. And if today I am see your letter, my day will be the best.
I am was glad when received your email on date site. Also decided to write to you.
I am hope to receive your answer and also your foto's.
My pics were pleasant to you? My nationality Russian, but I madly like to travel.
Also I'm want to search the love. It does not frighten you? You can ask me, that you interests all.
I'm will be very glad if we continue to communicate further. The distance will not be a barrier? of course there is a desire to treat you with pleasant coffee.
You have a desire to meet? I'm will wait for your answer.
Answer me to my mail address: altroshka@gmail.com
embraces and Kiss.
your Elena.

Received: from [176.145.62.27] ([176.145.62.27])
To: brunofernandez69@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:09:19 +0100

BOUYGTEL-ISP-WIRELINE
Pool for Broadband DSL customers
Network Operation Centre Bouygues Telecom FAI
Bouygues Telecom ISP
Bouygues Telecom
13-15 avenue du Marechal Juin
92366 Meudon-la-Foret cedex
France

Desired.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <altroshka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 pm

..... from DMF-Spam again

Hoi, how you spend day? I'm hope your beautiful day.
Fine weather gives a lot of happiness. And if today I'm see your letter, my day will be the delightful.
I am was glad when received your email on date site. Also decided to answer to you.
I am hope to receive your answer and also your photos.
My pics made you happy? My nationality Russian, but I madly like to to get acquainted.
Also I'm want to find the love. It does not frighten you? You can ask me, that you interests all.
I'm will be very glad if we continue to communicate further. The distance will not be a barrier? of course there is a desire to treat you with pleasant glass wine.
You have a desire to go to the cinema? I'm will wait for your answer.
Answer me to my mail address: altroshka@gmail.com
kyss.
Lena.

Received: from [37.55.65.140] ([37.55.65.140])
To: bruno.seitz@datacomm.ch
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:24:20 +0100

BOUYGTEL-ISP-WIRELINE
Pool for Broadband DSL customers
Network Operation Centre Bouygues Telecom FAI
Bouygues Telecom ISP
Bouygues Telecom
13-15 avenue du Marechal Juin
92366 Meudon-la-Foret cedex
France

Image-6532114673.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello xxxxxx,
Hoped to receive from you some photos. It is a pity.
I hoped that you now are single..
I want to tell that I am single too. Therefore has decided to answer you..
xxxxxx i want to tell at once to you that I live in Russia.
I have been disappointed already many times. Also was very tired of loneliness.....
I tried to find the man in Russia, but I have already refused this idea...
They are often rough, and alcohol became a part of the life.
I hope that you understand me. I would not like to begin dialogue with misunderstanding or doubts... OK?
And I'm ready to move for the meeting.. But I want to be convinced of the man at first...
I do not want to be mistaken more.
To me 34 years. I am not frightened at all by an age difference, on the contrary for me it is a great luck.
My name Elena. Your name (xxxxxx)?! Was born and live in Russia, in city - Zhigulevsk, to the Samara Region.
I work as the assistant to the judge, in the city courtroom. My duty includes also work, with foreign documents. English language is necessary in my work. Therefore i can easy communicate with you on English!
Certainly, I want to have the good man who will love me and to respect! It is important for me....
I nevertheless hope that you want to get acquainted for serious relations!!
Now I have started to worry. After all I expect to receive, your following letter...
But I am afraid that you will reject me. I hope we will give chance for each other.
Pleasant day and remarkable mood!
All the best xxxxxx...

Elena

Received: from Lenovo-Nout ([141.255.167.117])
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 10:28:40 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-2124373.jpg ..... Воронцовский Парк (Крым, Алупка)-Vorontsovsky Park (Crimea, Alupka)

Image-2143511135.jpg

Image-3321357434.jpg

Image-4905986.jpg

Image-523673499.jpg .... 1st. lieutenant russian court :thinking: :thinking:

Image-543112435.jpg

Image-645235789.jpg ..... Comedy Cafe Moscow

Image-832116009.jpg

Image-8352163224.jpg

... Pic 7 was a hard Nut but here are the Lights on the Roof, the Flower swing and the Guitar player the solution; Pic was taken COMEFY CAFE/CLUB in Moscow; Троицкая ул., 10, стр. 2, Москва, Россия
.instagram.com/comedy__cafe_moscow_/

... Pic 8

.... here we get the first Hint. RPO is Ирина Денискина/Irina Deniskina from Moscow and she's in real STEWARDESS by Nord Wind Airlines and after Instagram are these Uniform pics are a Part time job in her Holiday

.instagram.com/irina.deniskina/

https:/ /vk.com/irina.deniskina

https:/ /list-vk.com/14813421/

https:/ /vk.com/id14813421

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:45 pm

hello xxxxxx.
Thanks for your answer.. You to me have made pleasantly...
I worried that after my letter, you will not want to answer me more..
After all between us distance! But it at all does not frighten me!
As you already know, my name Elena-Lena. My sizes of 167 centimetres and 51 kg. My Birth Day 20 January! Zodiac sign - Capricorn..
My age of 34 years. Age for me not the main thing! You agree?!
I live one, in the apartment. I not when did not have a husband. Also there are NO children. I the lonely girl!
I graduated from cadet school and then studied at the University of the Police, at the Faculty of Civil Law..
My faculty was with active training of English language.
As I already spoke, I can freely write and speak English...
I work as the assistant to the judge. I help to process documents... Work not heavy, but responsible.
My work is in city Tolyatti... And every day by the bus, I leave for work! It is necessary to pass 25 km... :-(
I have a driver's license. But I have no Car.. Therefore I use bus...
I like to spend time on kitchen. I very much like to cook. What do you love?
I can prepare for you Borsh. It is Russian soup... You tried?! MMMMMMMMMMM it is very tasty. :-)
You would like to help me on kitchen, to prepare Borsh? My assistant xxxxxxx... :-)
In free time from work, I go in for sports. fitness, run, dances. xxxxxx you like sports?! I have a good plasticity of a body. :-)
I also really like extreme sports .. I like skiing, diving and I have one parachute jump from an airplane.
I like to listen to music when I go in for sports. Classical ROk, group U2 and many Russian performers.. You listen U2?! It is pleasant to me!
xxxxxx tell to me more about the life, about the employment and a hobby...
At my home there is an Internet 3G modem and as the computer. My PC very old, but it does not prevent to write you the letter.
I can answer you every day. But I can sometimes use the computer on work to answer your letter...
xxxxxxx tell about the friends. You have the best friend?
I have my best girlfriend Olga.. We together communicate since the childhood. She already married also is children... :-)
Now I should go... I will wait your letter and certainly I will necessarily answer you...

Kisses and embraces, from

Elena...

P.S. I send you photos me and my girlfriend Olga.

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 14:07:48 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-23612211.jpg

Image-3472312111.jpg

Image-4336352141.jpg

Image-43512411125.jpg

Image-484556580.jpg

Image-61256225.jpg

Image-78943255.jpg

Image-926226.jpg

.... Pics are mostly from 2014

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:28 pm

hello xxxxxx.
How you feel? What the interesting happens today?!
I hope I do not distract you the letters? Is not present? Tell fairly...
For me your letters only pleasure. Even on work have noticed that I began to smile much... :-)
All thanks to you xxxxxxx... To Your pleasant letters... Thanks that has placed a smile on my face..
I should tell about the city more... OK? It is interesting to you?
I already spoke, my city is called (Zhigulevsk). The city population, makes 55.000 persons.
Possibly, my city does not have any especial places... Especial places in a city, some enterprises...
But at us the beautiful nature and the city population very friendly... All very affable and kind... After all a city small and all each other know. :-)
But the basic part of the population, works in city Tolyatti...
The Big and beautiful city. I told you that I work as an Assistant Judge in Civil Jurisprudence, in Tolyatti. You remember? Has not forgotten?
xxxxxx your city, what it? Beautiful? Big? Tell...
I will hope that you will write about the family more... For you not a problem? You will tell?
I have a father. I very much love the father, he always supported me when I had difficulties...
And now I always support it!
Now the father the pensioner, but all the life worked in Police. Therefore he leaves to live in the village to the grandmother, is far from a city. But I come to them very often.
You likely will ask, where my mum? :-( Sadly, but she is not present with us more...
Mum was lost and for a long time already. It happens in 2001 in an air crash over the city of Irkutsk. That flight was last for mum! About it even spoke on TV and the Internet... There was an awful day and I try not to remember. And even now tears. :-(
But I still had my grandmother and my father. They my family who has brought up me and was always with me.
Now, when the father leaves to live in the village, I feel even more lonely...
I want to send some pictures to my family! My father, my grandmother, my cousin and my nephew.. You’ll also be surprised, but for a long time, I had thick black hair..
And more recently, I decided to change my style and radically changed my image.. I hope you like my style now. :-)
Now I am going to leave for lessons of dances. I dance Salsa. But while only I study. xxxxx you Will be my partner in dance? :-)
You would like to dance with me dance salsa??? I very much like to dance.
We could embrace each other and dance till the morning. How to you my offer? :-)
Longing and impatient expectation of the following letter from you!
embraces and kisses

Elena

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 13:38:51 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

..... it was 04.07.2001: .irkutsk.org/fed/aircrash2001.html

Image-5473252.jpg

Image-5474325.jpg

Image-54754.jpg

Image-57435.jpg

Image-658436.jpg

Image-67843634.jpg

Image-76873467.jpg

Image-875463.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:31 pm

..... one can also overdo it with Problems

Hello xxxxxxx.
At you all is good? How your mood?!
xxxxxx it is a pity to me that you you lost the father. Yes, it is big loss in your life.
I am sure that your father was the beautiful person. Because could bring up such worthy man as you xxxxxx..
I am now on work and I write you the letter. It cannot be done, but I hope not who will not see.
Did not want to wait evening and has decided to answer you now. For me already so it is important, to read your next letter...
Today on work, all ask why I such cheerful... I answer that good mood!
But after all we with you know, from what at me a smile upon the face. Certainly from your letter xxxxxx... :-)
xxxxxx I very much love animals, I madly like cats..
You want to talk to me?! I tried on the 3G modem, to establish Skype. But speed of the Internet too small... Not admissible for Skype. :-(
In my area, weak signal of the Internet. We always had such problem and even the Tv antenna sometimes works very badly.
I do not understand that can be connected with it.. I certainly have the Mobil phone, but I do not have international network!
My phone number, to me gave out on work. All my phone conversations, are paid by mine work. It very much is pleasant to me.
But as there is a minus that all additional options of phone are disconnected. I cannot call and accept calls from other country...
But you can try! Well? My number +7 (925) 074-3940...
I as tried to create facebook today... But I had problems. I think site temporarily does not work...
I have such mistake (Site temporarily blocked)
... In what there can be a reason?? There can be I make a mistake? Likely you think that I such silly. :-(
I often think of the future. And these thoughts visit me even more often! After all, I am no longer young and tired of loneliness.
I am am surrounded with my friends, and I very much envy them. Many of my girlfriends have found their man long ago and live like a happy family.
Of course, before I had a loved man.... My last relations have ended approximately 2 years ago...
I have thrown it after he has changed to me with other girl, he had a fancy woman... He long hid from me that he has another girl....
But soon I have learnt all and to forgive it such act, I could not... He tried to be sorry, but I did not have not enough forces to forgive treason...
of course I suffered... :-( To me it was very heavy to sustain such treachery... But I was supported by my father and friends.
Thus, I have appeared on the Internet.... And now I already communicate with you xxxxxx. :-)
But I was afraid of dating on the Internet. Before I already communicated with the man and as thought that he searches for serious relations. But I very much was mistaken...
Has passed 3 days of our dialogue and he has started to ask my naked photos... Of course I denied him this..
I have ceased to communicate with it in general... But I have received many insults, after refusal. :-( I do not want even to remember.
I want to find the sincere, serious, kind man.... I hope our communication will develop further.
I said that I have many friends and we always have fun.. And we often play bowling, this is our tradition in the company of friends.. :-)
Successful to you of continuation of day, my dear!

Yours Elena.

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 14:25:20 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-54736.jpg

Image-658436.jpg

Image-67435223.jpg

Image-674363.jpg

Image-67854353.jpg

Image-684353.jpg

Image-76346437.jpg

Image-7684352.jpg

+7 (925) 074-3940 ......МегаФон .... Москва и Московская область

.... and "My work is in city Tolyatti" .... and mobile Number from work/Moscow :party: :applause: ... no need to ask coz she'll use this as excuse

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello xxxxxx...
How day? How health? How mood?
At me all is excellent also mood the finest. And in it your merit.... :-)
On work I'm fine... Not who and has not learnt that I write you letters on work. Only my girlfriend knows about it... :-)
At work there can be problems if learn that I use PC for personal reasons. But I'll be careful so that no one knows! I promise!
xxxxxxx I was very impressed by your story.. Your father is a real hero and he did a worthy deed and began to save you from the water..
I'm even afraid to imagine how much horror you had to endure at the moment when you found yourself in the water.. But every mistake in our life only makes us stronger..
Tonight my girlfriend called me to descend in ours favourite Cafe. She said that we have not seen each other for a long time and it's time for us to meet..
And there was a great pity when we called the Cafe and found out that due to the situation with Coronavirus, the Cafe is closed indefinitely.. And I was very upset..
I am very worried about the situation around the world. In Russia, the situation with Coronavirus is also unstable and many people fall ill every day and end up in the hospital..
And unfortunately, I also had to experience in my health what Coronavirus is. I got pneumonia this spring in April, and I had to stay at home for 3 weeks.
I took a test at the hospital and tested positive for Coronavirus. Therefore, I was prescribed treatment and for 3 weeks I was isolated..
But thank God, everything worked out and the disease did not cause me much harm, and after 3 weeks I returned to work again and lived the same life.
So now I have permission to fly to other countries where the border allows.. I certainly really hope that this nightmare with Coronavirus will end soon..
After all, so many people have to struggle and many have lost their jobs because of this pandemic. And now I also try to stay at home more and not go to public places.
I will watch in the evening the film. I like to go to cinema, I try to look at all novelties of films...
Romantic comedies and melodramas are the most interesting to me.... What films are chosen by you?
But more I love rest on the nature. Possibly, it so because I lived in the village often at the grandmother in the childhood... I had a remarkable, cheerful childhood.
My grandmother always took me to mushroom in wood and berries... And my grandfather took me on fishing...
xxxxxx, and you like to fish? Probably you will take me when be with yourself? :-)
xxxxxx i do not want to hurry event, but in this time, I to you have very much become attracted.... It seems To me that at all of us very well develops... You as consider?
I think that thanks to our failures in the past, we were able to get to know each other now..
After all, if I had not suffered in the past, now I would not look for a new relationship on the Internet and could not get to know you xxxxxx...
xxxxxxx tell to me about the travel?! You like to travel and visit other countries? To study culture and a life of people?
You have such place which you very much want to see, but yet when there was not? I dream to see Eiffel Tower in Paris... You when be it saw? Very high?? :-)
For all life, I could visit only Bulgaria and some cities in Russia.. We together with the friends had a rest on Sea..
Tell to me xxxxxx if you want to learn more. It is really good to receive news from you and to read your letters....
Embraces and kisses, from me.....

Elena....

P.S. Here some photos, from my rest in Bulgaria!

Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 13:10:27 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-3258798123.jpg

Image-546346.jpg

Image-547243.jpg

Image-6573252.jpg

Image-762342.jpg

Image-767325.jpg

Image-767345.jpg

Image-7834242.jpg

Image-834256.jpg

Image-876874375.jpg

.... Pics are from May 2014, taken Sochi ...... and Beach pics in Punta Cana, Republica Dominicana .... thats to rest in Bulgaria ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
I waited your letter even more than usually...
But I thought that you necessarily will answer me. And soon, I have seen 1 new letter. And certainly it was from you...
After all except you, at me any more who is not present...
xxxxxx i think to us very much have carried that we could find each other..
After all even usual letters, can bring so a lot of pleasure and positive emotions...
Though we do not know each other close, but I am assured that you - the kind and sincere person... I feel it heart...
In you there is that I not felt when in other men. In you there is something unusual that draws to you... I would like to communicate with you more and more...
At me very few close people whom I can tell, problems, success, pleasure, disappointment. I cannot share with everyone it...
But now in my life there is you xxxxxx... And I trust you also, concerning my father, grandmother. After all only they, for me the relatives.
I hope that you will not enjoy my trust... I very much am afraid to be disappointed in you... After all you will not make to me badly?
I trust you xxxxxx..... I as want to deserve your trust! I can count on it?
I cannot hear your voice, speak with you, touch you. And it very much upsets me.
Gradually I want to learn more you. But nevertheless I very much worry. What your intentions to me?
xxxxxx you were not tired of my photos? Is not present? If you were bothered with my photos tell to me about it. Well?
I don't think Physical beauty is the most important thing.. The Most important thing that the person was able to love, appreciate, respect... Here it is important!
Between us there is an age difference, but for me the age does not have any value... It not the main thing...
Important that in the person, its human qualities. And in you, I see these qualities!
It is interesting to me that the father and grandmother, will tell about ours with you dialogue??? :-) I want to tell to all of them!
Likely they will be surprised when learn that I communicate with the man from other country.. But it is my choice and they have to accept it!!
Also I send a little more the photos, I hope that they will are pleasant for you...
We have very beautiful nature in our city.. I think that Russia is one of the few countries where nature is of fantastic beauty..
Especially in autumn, when the forest is filled with golden color..
I love walking in the forest, the park of our city.. I love to dream and find harmony with nature.. It's just a fantastic feeling when you are immersed in the beauty of the forest!
I hope with my photographs I was able to convey all the beauty and emotions from my autumn walk in the forest..
With love and kisses.
The hope to receive news from you is fast...

Elena..

Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:11:57 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-2156791.jpg

Image-381212214.jpg

Image-54263478.jpg

Image-622389.jpg

Image-7266.jpg

Image-81211234.jpg

Image-81324111.jpg

...... Pics from October 2018 ..... Barnaul

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
What at you today mood, xxxxxx? Beautiful? I will hope for it very much, very much... :-)
This morning I read the book, beautiful verses on love... I in general very much like to read...
When I have free evenings, I definitely pick up a book and immerse myself in the story with all my thoughts..
I can read a Novel about love, but I am also inspired by Biographies of famous people.
There can be you know, Russian Poet Aleksandr Pushkin?! He wrote amazing verses on love!! I read its verses with pleasure..
I like similar love films, books, as romantic songs... At once I have a desire, to have the loved man close
In general I very romantic... I really love romantic joint evenings! I am ready to arrange pleasant surprises for you. :-)
Certainly, I very much already think of you xxxxxx... And certainly I already have some thoughts and plans.
Now I am ready to finish seriously with my loneliness for ever... And I start to have warm feelings to you!!!
I at all do not want to think that we will finish our dialogue. NO, NO, NO. I do not want to think of it.... After all we will not stop to communicate? Tell to me...
I already would like to take your hand... I can touch your face and give you a kiss.... I can see your movements. But it is dream, now only...
The Internet cannot give us such possibilities of touches... And it becomes sad.... :-(
But my feelings, only increase to you... Because our dialogue develops all further. I want to name you sweet kind words... But I do not know, what will be your reaction?!?!?!
Of course you can say that I am in a hurry! Perhaps I agree with you...
But loneliness worries me so much, there is absolutely no comfort in the house, because every evening I spend alone, only my thoughts are in my head..
I want to be in the company of a man who will show me care and respect.. And in return, I will completely devote myself to the relationship.. I can love and respect my man..
I am so tired of the Chaos that is happening in our world. Wars, terrorists, Coronavirus, political wars, so much negativity every day I see on TV!
Have people forgotten that we were created to love and give joy? Now only your letters save me from loneliness.. But I want more! It is a pity that the distance does not allow us to be closer...
I hope you you have the same feeling to me, as I to you... At us it is mutual??
You probably noticed that I am a very romantic person and of course it is very easy for me to hurt.. I quickly start to trust people and then I really regret it..
But with you everything is different, I do not feel a threat from your side. Your words calm me down and give me confidence. What a pity that there are thousands of Km between us..
I would like to see you at arm's length. I think it will be very funny, after communicating on the Internet, to see each other in reality.. I have never met a man from the Internet in reality..
But now I have such a chance.. :-) Now there is xxxxxx, from which I expect a letter every day. :-)
Tonight, I want to go on a visit to the grandmother and the father to the village. Did not see the family some weeks and strongly missed them.
I will perhaps talk to the father and I will tell that got acquainted with you xxxxxx. I'm not sure what Father's reaction will be, but I think he will be happy for me..
After all he is my father and for the daughter, he wishes only good luck! If you want, I can say Hello to my father from you xxxxxxx. I am sure, the father will be happy.
Now I have an excellent mood and want to give also a smile on your Face. I hope my photos to you will be pleasant.
I want that you saw how is beautiful in the Summer in my city. And now when on the street it is cold, Summer photos heat my heart and soul..
Strong embraces and kisses

Elena..

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 13:30:00 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-435733.jpg .... Aug. 2017 ... Sokolniki Park/Moscow

Image-54345344.jpg

Image-66453311.jpg .... Aug. 2017 ... Sokolniki Park/Moscow

Image-67564132.jpg

Image-7654333.jpg

Image-876532435.jpg

Image-90483373.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx.
I knew that I will necessarily receive today your letter. I trusted and waited, your answer...
So it is pleasant to think of you, to dream of that day when I will see you xxxxxx... I notice from you, mutual interest to me. And it so pleases me!
I do not think that letters, it is a limit of our dialogue... I think of more as well. And it is very disturbing and pleasant for me!
I hope that you will not break my feelings not when.... I am afraid to have torture again... But I have a trust to you xxxxxx...
Yesterday I at last that, have visited my father and the grandmother... We did not see so a long time, from for my employment on work...
After all the father seldom comes to a city. Reason of course Coronavirus and also he loves silence, murmur of the forest and pure, fresh air...
And only when you are in village, you start to understand, how it is healthy to be in a distance from city life...
MMMMMMMMMMM I have thought, as it would be healthy, if we had together a rest on the nature... Romanticism, kisses, embraces... :-)
xxxxxxx i as have informed the father and the grandmother, on our dialogue. I wanted to observe, what will be reaction at my family...
I could not think at all that they will be so are glad, to hear my news... The Father has told that for a long time already it is time to me to have serious relations...
And ours with you the distance, should not stop and frighten us. The Distance, should strengthen our feelings only!
My father as has told that - "if is such person who is sent me by destiny, you necessarily will meet him!!!" I agree with it...
I believe that I will necessarily find the beloved with whom we will live very happily!!! I hope that have already met this person......
xxxxxxx, probably our acquaintance not accident.... And we could find and meet each other? :-)
I very much like dialogue with you, in your letters, there is something native and close for me.... I Hope that I as am interesting to you!
I even together with the grandmother went yesterday to church in village. I have put for you a candle!
And I had a prayer in church, for ours with you of the relation, for our future and for your good health!!
I know that god in all will help us!
You know, yesterday I was going through my old photos and I remembered the beautiful day of 7 August 2019.. On this day, my best girlfriend got married..
We had a great day, there were a lot of joyful tears, laughter, joy, fun.. I remember this holiday and looking at the photos, I have a smile on my face..
It's so great to see two happy people who love each other.. I am very happy for my girlfriend and wish them great happiness..
I decided to send some photos from this wonderful holiday.. Hope you like it..
Now is the time to finish the letter and hopefully await your next reply..
Hugs and kisses.

Yours Elena..

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 14:56:51 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-2654351416.jpg .... Ворота Любви (Gate of Love) Россия, Ставропольский край, Пятигорск

Image-32133572.jpg

Image-3532453263.jpg

Image-35432115.jpg: ..... 29.09.2013

Image-465213462.jpg

Image-6549305113.jpg

Image-543523654.jpg

.... Pics from today have a Date &Timestamp and they're not in RPO her vk.com and Instagram (how the Pics from last week Wednesday and Thursday) ... so we can make a Quiz who have access to this Pics and who's the author.

... interesting that she don't have the Pics from her best friends Wedding in her Instagram and vk.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
How are you dear? How was your night? Maybe you saw a beautiful dream this night? Tell me?
For me it is necessary to get your letters every day... Your letters have become an important part of my life!
I can talk to you about everything... and I am sure that you will always understand and support me... I feel good with you xxxxxx..
I do not have any desire to communicate with other men... After all, I already have You.. and I will not stop, to communicate with you...
xxxxxx, i need to ask you a question.. Just answer honestly!
You communicate with other girls? I'm the only girl, who do you write letters?
This is important to me... I do not want you to suffer because of me... I'm afraid of it.... If you are already a woman, I will not understand such an action...
I still think that we should be sincere, so I want to get a truthful answer.. In my mail I receive letters only from you and sometimes advertisements come from online stores..
At night, before going to sleep, I think about you... About us... I imagine that we are together..... and imagine your sweet kiss...
And I do not need to wait for your letter, because you're already with me...
And the pictures... In the end they will not be needed - we would be together.....
xxxxxx you very much are pleasant to me.. And I want us to have all been seriously... Not only on the Internet, letters and photographs..
Now we are divided by a long distance, but it may not be a problem for a serious relationship...
All I have for you, happens to me for the first time.. Not when I have not been so happy... I feel like a happy little girl..
We ourselves must walk to our purpose... It is only our own efforts, we can do it....
And most importantly, I can touch you, hear your loud laugh and just feel your closeness..
And you know, today I received great news at my work.. Because I was informed that the vaccine against Coronavirus was brought to our city.. And now I can get protection from Coronavirus..
Although I was already sick in the spring of Coronavirus, now I will have even more protection and will also have the opportunity to fly to other countries and visit other cities in Russia..
Because having made a vaccine against Coronavirus, I have the opportunity to cross the border even in a country where there is a ban on the entry of tourists.. And this is such great news.
And I am very lucky, because I work in the Court and therefore the vaccine will be available to Doctors, Teachers and also government officials.. Therefore, we will receive the vaccine very first.
And this is really our chance that we can take to meet and have a great time together. Of course, if you don't mind xxxxxx?
I really think of this possibility... In August, I had to take a vacation, but I refused...
And now I'm going to talk with Boss at work... I want to take time off to have the opportunity to meet..
I hope to leave after 2,3 or 4 weeks... I need to write applications. I should clarify, it all depends on the decision of my Boss at work..
Now for me dialogue by letters, is not enough... I want something more than just letters and pictures..
Now I am seriously thinking about this meeting.... But certainly for me it is important, what you think of it xxxxxxx? Maybe you do not want our meeting? :-(
And of course, by tradition, I want to send you my photos as always..:-) This time I decided to surprise you and sent photos and videos of my first parachute jump in Bulgaria..
I hope you won't laugh out loud at my funny look..
xxxxxx i will finish my letter... but wait impatiently for your answer... write to me soon, I'm looking forward to..
I kiss you and very strong embrace.... I hope my intentions do not frighten you...
Warmest of hugs and regards

Yours Elena..

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 12:35:42 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-My-flight.jpg

Image-My-flight-2.jpg

Image-My-flight-3.jpg

My flight.mp4
https://sendvid.com/aoo02s8g

..... Pics & Video are from Tenerife and from September 2014 and from RPO her Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:10 pm

.... I'll not tell her about the Pics since she have now also Travel fever

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
How is your mood, dear!?
At me thanks to your letter, all is simply excellent... single thought on you and day becomes beautiful...
xxxxxxx I don't quite understand why you say that my past photos and videos were taken in Tenerife / Spain from 2014????? I have never been to Spain before..
My parachute jump was made in Bulgaria when I went on vacation with my friends..
I continued to respond to your letter and I heard on the radio, song Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen... this is one of my favorite songs...
Of course, the lyrics of the song are very sad and make me think about life.. But the song is sung so beautifully and my ears enjoy when I listen to this song.
And after listening to this song, I suddenly realized that I feel for you, very strong feelings....
xxxxxxx, i think a lot about you... You madly are pleasant to me... I want to tell you so much, but all expressed in the letter, did not work..
I want to see you already faster... No, not in the photo... In reality xxxxxxx.....
For me it is important to understand your plans for the future of life - to be alone like this, or have a constant love and support of me?
I want to feel the support and love you! I think that our meeting will be very important for us....
This is - a simple step for me,
And I hope it is - a simple step for you as well....
Now I'm not afraid of you.. I had some doubts and fears... You know about this, I told you before.... But now I'm calm and confident in you...
I tried yesterday to find out about my vacation... summer, I had the opportunity to have a vacation.. but I refused..
And I hope I can return the vacation now...
Now I will try to get it! Actually I should have a vacation of 4 weeks! And we can be together all these days and weeks...
I think this is a good opportunity for us to meet, because I will have the opportunity to get permission to leave the country.
And my work helped me a lot in this, thanks to which, I will receive a vaccine against Covid and the ability to fly out of the country without spending 14 days in quarantine..
It is a pity, but later I will not have a vacation on work... I can not change the schedule of vacation...
Are you happy to think about our meeting? On our romantic evening? By the way, my birthday (20 January).. You have not forgotten? :-)
I want to spend it with you.. You want that? You like to celebrate birthday? Christmas, New Year? I love to have fun....
I'm sending you some pictures and video from the New Year 2020... Do you like them?
I very much want to see you... Talk to you.... Touch you.... Now we have the opportunity.. and we must take advantage of it..
I do not want to miss this opportunity! This meeting will decide our common future.... I do not want to be alone, more..
I have confidence in you... And I want you to be the person who will give me happiness and confidence!
I already - adult woman, and I want to lead the life having favourite close to me... To Give you love and tenderness... I will do my best for our meeting....
This is a very important step in my life... and I made my choice... I want to try to be with you... Now the only thing I want!
xxxxxx, i think you know what I mean... For me it is important that you think about it.. Tell me, please....
Really looking forward to today for your answer...

Elena..

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 12:52:35 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-346347845.jpg

Image-363424.jpg

Image-36347.jpg

Image-4567426.jpg

Image-46325.jpg: ..... 03.01.2013

Image-547325.jpg

Image-658235.jpg

Image-6583425.jpg

Image-658346.jpg

New Year 2020.mp4
https://sendvid.com/24ljr0f6

..... Pics & Video are not from her Instagram and vk.com but its to 300% RPO her Kitchen/Fridge

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:39 pm

My dear xxxxxx.
I with the big excitement, expected today your letter. So thought much, what you will write to me? What will be your reaction, to our meeting?
I hope that I will not wait more than my dreams to touch you, to embrace, kiss..... I would like, that all it was a reality...
Eventually, so it would be desirable to already feel care man.... I think of your gentle whisper in my ear.... Your first kiss, on my neck...
All our situation, does me very disturbing... Now I will consider days, to our first kiss...
And today I have news, about my vacation... I should begin vacation, after 23 December... It is my only vacation, this year...
And me at all does not disturb, if you will not have a vacation... xxxxxx it is not terrible... I do not ask to spend with me 24 hours a day!
To me will enough spend with you evening, night... MMM night, it will be a fine....... :-)
xxxxxxx i the excellent cook... Also it is necessary to you to try my kitchen, you will refuse at once all restaurants... I promise to you... :-)
You sleep, but the breakfast is already ready for you...
You to come home and I make to you a tasty dinner.. And in the evening, us waits romantic evening.
All for you dear.. You want, that in the evening you waited your woman? :-)
xxxxxx you became very important for me, I have very much got used to you... And I quickly began to trust you...
I was yesterday on a visit, at the girlfriend.. Girlfriend Masha.. We together work in the courtroom.. And we spoke, about our possible meeting with you xxxxxx..
She spoke with the husband... He works in hospital as the doctor... He said that I must definitely get vaccinated before my flight to another country.
And if I do this, then I will not have any problems.. I will also have to pass a test for Anti bodies in my body from Covid before departure.. After all, I have already had Covid before..
Therefore, tomorrow he is waiting for me at his hospital and I have to take the Analysis and when the analysis is ready, I have to get vaccinated. Because the vaccine has already arrived at the hospital..
And the way will be open for me to other countries. And after collecting all the documents from the hospital, I will be able to fly without any problems to you xxxxxx..
I trust you completely xxxxxx.... Therefore I am ready on this meeting!!! I do not think that you are capable to ill effects.... We should trust each other....
I hope that you with understanding will concern my letter.... Your opinion, is very important for me.... I do not want to lose you....
I want, that you were a part of my life.... I am assured, we are waited by the happy future together...
Answer me more likely xxxxxxx....
Embraces and kisses, for you
P.s. When I was visiting my friends yesterday, I decided to take photos for you.. I hope you like them.. I just fell in love with this cat... :-)

Yours Elena..

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 13:49:34 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-2361214.jpg

Image-2361215.jpg

Image-2361216.jpg

Image-2361218.jpg

Image-2361219.jpg

..... Pics are from 12.09.2017 and from RPO her vk.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:17 pm

my heart xxxxxxx...
I have made a choice and have made the decision.. a very serious and important decision for our future... I would like to see you, I want to come to you xxxxxx....
I want to spend with you totally free time that you introduced me to his friends and family.... It is important for me much...
I would like to see, to feel you... I hope you see your future life with me... I want to be with you always...
It is so important to me... I want to learn all the good in you... Because you - an unusual man... you're not like all the rest...
in you is something amazing and attracting... I'm so happy with you xxxxxxx... even though the distance of more than 3,000 km...
I was not afraid of our distance.. Now 21st century and the distance can not be a problem... we can easily overcome this...
xxxxxx and I do not think we're in a hurry... at our age, to say "Hurry", it is not reasonable...
I do not want to be alone, in 35,40,50 years... I do not want to live a life of solitude.. And I do not consider that we hurry events...
I would be very happy if our meeting is going on.. Separates our meeting just a few hours of flight.. But I am ready on this step, for our general happiness...
And today, as I already told you, I visited the hospital where works the husband of my girlfriend Masha.. He helped me fill out all the documents for receiving the vaccine (Sputnik V) Against Covid19..
And today I have already done tests for antibodies and tomorrow my analysis will be ready.. And if my test shows a positive result for antibodies, then they will immediately be able to administer the vaccine through an injection..
I am afraid of injections, but for our meeting it is important to get a vaccine for me.. Because in the hospital they will give me all the certificates that I have been vaccinated and have antibodies in my body. And I will have permission to leave Russia..
And I can fly to you xxxxxx.. I will not have problems with the border, I assure you. After all, the vaccine was introduced into production in order to also restore the world economy through tourism..
Therefore, everyone who receives the vaccine will be able to visit other countries.. And we can finally reduce our distance between us..
Tomorrow I want to go to a travel agency and learn everything for our meeting.... And then it will start my vacation, and we'll be together!
I really want it...., whether you want, it xxxxxx??? I am sure that we met each other, not by chance... it's fate...
As said my father "if is such person who is sent me by destiny, you necessarily will meet him" I have already found him! It you xxxxxx!
And if we have a destiny to be together that - we necessarily meet, and nothing will stop us! I want to hear your opinion xxxxxxx...
I also have some questions for you.. important questions, for our meeting...

1 - You already know, when there will be my vacation....duration of 4 weeks.. i want to apply for a visa for 4 weeks! Do you agree?

2 - Name of the airport where should I order tickets?

3 - I'm going to live with you or in a hotel? This is important! Think good about it...

4 - Tomorrow I will go to the travel agency, I think that you should write me your address so I can tell them where I want to arrive.

5 - What is the weather at you? What kind of clothes, i take it? warm, spring? :shock: :-o :shock: :-o

I have a dream to make you breakfast morning... And in the evening we will have a romantic supper in candles.... I want to bring happiness to you and your home...
I can not pass all my thoughts and desires in a letter now...
Now I feel myself the happiest.. I hope my photos will make you happy as well...
Photos from the trip to Bulgaria! they more frank.... but I trust you... :-)

hugs and kisses to you my dear.....

Elena..

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 12:57:39 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-346347.jpg

Image-436363.jpg

Image-436354.jpg

Image-436527.jpg

Image-436523.jpg

Image-436235.jpg

Image-436346.jpg

Image-436473.jpg

Image-436252.jpg

Image-436532jpg

Image-436436.jpg

Image-436352.jpg

..... Pics are from 30.11.2011

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi my heart xxxxxxx....
But this morning I received information from a nurse at the hospital that my tests are ready and I need to come to the emergency room at the hospital.
And I was told that my tests confirmed that there are antibodies from Covid19 in my body and I can get a vaccine and have a procedure..
Of course, I was glad, because now I will be even more protected from Covid19, and now I can finally get all the certificates from the hospital, with permission to visit other countries..
Today the doctors told me that it would be better if I spend the whole day at home and be less active so that the body does not get a lot of stress..
Tomorrow I will go to a travel agency to find out all the information about the official registration documents...
By the way, Boss, has given out me the application for my vacation... My application reviewed and approved... I'm so happy... :-)
As I told you, my vacation be 4 weeks.... I think to us of this time, will be enough....
I am very sorry, but this is the only time in which I can come to you... another vacation, I will not...
Of course, if you want, I can go home earlier.. no problems... I can understand your decision..
But I hope that our meeting will not be a disappointment to you... After all, you are assured of me? Are you sure about my photographs and letters? Trust is very important!
After all I to you more than once, proved the sincerity... The my special photos for you and my letters... I hope you estimate my actions...
I was trying to earn your trust... You already have my trust... and I want to just have your trust... I have it?
xxxxxx i promise you can not see the grey-haired granny 80 years old... :-) Because I'll be there.. Your Elena... and by the way, to me will be soon only 35... :-)
ehhhhh, I hope that all the issues of our meeting will be resolved as quickly as possible... Darling... It is possible to ask a question... Well?
On how seriously you feel about me? What are your expectations from this meeting? What do you feel me?
We write letters, and we think about each other constantly.... you're always on my mind...
But I am afraid that you are leaving the Internet and you forget about me... Although now I think you're always thinking of me :-)

I've got another question for you.. also relate to our meeting!

1 - How is your family, friends, concern to our meeting? a very important question for me!

2 - What is the best time for you to to choose the time the ticket? Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night?

3 - I would not exactly need additional things such as bed linen, towels, hair dryer, iron?

4 - What thing, you want that I have brought to you from Russia? Tell that you want, I will necessarily bring!

I think we will succeed, and soon we will be able to plan our meeting....
If all goes well, then tomorrow I will give you all the information from the travel agency...
I send kisses and my concern for you. Write to me soon
some photos for you.. hope you like...

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Your Elena..

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 12:05:17 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Zurich
Switzerland

Image-1f0d7129.jpg

Image-3256325232.jpg

Image-3289593252.jpg

Image-435437544.jpg

Image-654523523.jpg

Image-67565352.jpg

.... Pics are from 2011, 2013 & 2014

Return to “Russian scammers”