It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:03 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <altroshka@gmail.com/Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <begnusha@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm

hello xxxxxx.
Today is Wednesday and this day began with a smile when I saw your letter. Thanks for your answer.. You to me have made pleasantly...
As you already know, my name Svetlana, my friends call me Sveta. You can call me the same, because you are already my friend..
My sizes of 168 centimetres and 57 kg. My Birth Day 20 December! Zodiac sign - Sagittarius..
I live one, in the apartment. I not when did not have a husband. Also there are NO children. I the lonely girl!
My age of 39 years. Age for me not the main thing! You agree?!
I decided to look for a more mature man for myself, because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree?
Young guys often don't want to build serious relationships. They are only interested in sex or short-term relationships.
But that doesn't suit me! I am here to find a serious and dignified man.

Do you like my work uniform??? Is it true, that do men really like girls in uniform? When we meet, I will come to you in my uniform. :-)
Some information about my work. I graduated from cadet school and then studied at the University of the Police, at the Faculty of Civil Law..
My faculty was with active training of English language. But at choice I could learn an additional foreign language and I chose German!
As I already spoke, I can freely write and speak English and German...
I work as the assistant to the judge. I help to process documents... Work not heavy, but responsible.
My work is also in the city of Dimitrovgrad. But every morning I have to get to work by bus and the journey takes almost 30-40 minutes.
I have a driver's license. But I have no Car. Therefore, I use city transport..

I like to spend time on kitchen. I very much like to cook. What do you love? Your favorite dish?
I can prepare for you Borsh. It is Russian soup... You tried?! it is very very very tasty.
You would like to help me on kitchen, to prepare Borsh? My assistant xxxxxx... :-)

In free time from work, I go in for sports. fitness, run, dances. Marc what sport do you like? Do you like watching soccer or hockey on TV?
I also really like extreme sports.. I like skiing, and I have one parachute jump. I even have a video of my jump, if you're interested, I can show you.
I like to listen to music when I go in for sports. Classical ROk, many Russian performers and any other active music... It is pleasant to me!
But sometimes I don't mind listening to quiet and calm music, for example, classical music. It all depends on the mood.

xxxxxxx tell to me more about the life, about the employment and a hobby...

At my home there is an Internet and computer. But lately, the Internet is just awful, apparently soon they in our house will be repairing the internet cable.
Therefore, I cannot always use the Internet from home. But I can sometimes use the computer on work to answer your letter...

I hope I didn't tire you with my letter? Perhaps a few of my photographs can beautify my letter and your day.
All my life I had dark hair and I was a brunette, but the time has come to change something in myself. I hope the changes were only good for me..

Now I should go... I will wait your letter and certainly I will necessarily answer you...

Kisses and embraces, from Sveta...

Received: from Lenovo-Nout ([95.211.225.39])
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:06:12 +0300

LEASEWEB
LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

Image-2143511135.jpg

Image-64234236.jpg

Image-645235789.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <sikrushka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:10 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Hey, as your day?
I am hope your day fine.
I could not understand, you live USA?
Fine sunny day even more pleasure.
And if soon I'm see your answer, my day will become good.
I'm became glad when received you answer on dating site.
Also decided to answer to you.
I'm hope to see you email and also your foto.
My foto's made you happy? I am Russian, but to me like to travel.
Also I am want to find the mutual love. It does not frighten you?
You are interested in me?
I'm will happy if we continue to communicate further.
distance not barrier? of course there is a desire to offer you with tasty coffee. Your have a desire to walk together?
Answer me to this address: sikrushka@gmail.com
I am will check for you email.
Kiss.
Svetlana.

Received: from [45.132.51.128] ([45.132.51.128])
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:56:36 +0100

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Ert-Q6d5-ZM1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:38 pm

hello xxxxxx.
How you feel? What's interesting going on in this Thursday????
It was very interesting for me to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your candor.
I think that if we always write honest thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, then only in this way can we build good communication and move forward, leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

Today I was released from work due to the fact that today I have a scheduled booster vaccination against Covid..
After the first vaccination it was 21 days. So today was the second vaccination.
After the first vaccination I had the weakness.
But now I feel good. In Russia vaccination is free. In your country is vaccination free too?
But I keep using the mask and gloves. I am strict about health. It is not worth joking with this disease, many people could not overcome Covid.. Very sad!

xxxxxxx I really like your hobby.. Do you make miniature buildings out of matches? Am I getting it right? Can you show me your work?

You never answered me, would you like to help me in the kitchen, cook a delicious dinner? I think we will have a wonderful tandem in the kitchen..
I will be very glad if you will accompany me in the kitchen and together we can cook a delicious dish.. And probably then we would have a romantic evening? :-)
What kind of dish are we going to cook? Maybe seafood? I have no preferences, I can eat any dish! I also like meat very much. I have a lot of Russian recipes that I will teach you.

xxxxxx I want to tell you more about my life in Russia..
I already spoke, my city is called (Dimitrovgrad). The city population, makes 110.000 persons. The distance to the city of Moscow is 1000 km. A close big city is Ulyanovsk..
Possibly, my city does not have any especial places... Especial places in a city, some enterprises...
But at us the beautiful nature and the city population very friendly... All very affable and kind... After all a city small and all each other know.
But the basic part of the population, works in city Ulyanovsk... The Big and beautiful city.
What is your city? Beautiful? What are your favorite places in the city? Do you have your favorite cafe? Perhaps sometime together we will be able to visit your favorite cafe?

My family is not that big. I have a father. I very much love the father, he always supported me when I had difficulties... And now I always support it!
Now the father the pensioner, but all the life worked in Police. Therefore he leaves to live in the village to the grandmother, is far from a city. But I come to them very often.
You likely will ask, where my mum? :-( Sadly, but she is not present with us more...
Mum was lost and for a long time already. It happens in 2001 in an air crash over the city of Irkutsk.
That flight was last for mum! About it even spoke on TV and the Internet... There was an awful day and I try not to remember. And even now tears. :-(
But I still had my grandmother and my father. They my family who has brought up me and was always with me.
Now, when the father leaves to live in the village, I feel even more lonely... I want to send some pictures to my family!
I have several photos from my father's birthday.. This day was 2 years ago, I came to the village to my family and my Cousina and my nephew also came to visit us..
But last year, my father did not celebrate his birthday anymore, he was sick with Covid and was in the hospital..

Now I am going to leave for lessons of dances. I dance Salsa. But while only I study. Marc you Will be my partner in dance? :-)
You would like to dance with me salsa??? I very much like to dance.
We could embrace each other and dance till the morning. How to you my offer? :-)
Longing and impatient expectation of the following letter from you!
embraces and kisses
Sveta

.... ithe first Half is almost the same Crap from today here:

Diana; <dianashemia@gmail.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 33#p656234

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:11:20 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IMG-2342325.jpg

IMG-2342326.jpg

IMG-3289532.jpg

IMG-428128.jpg

IMG-5218941.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 pm

hello xxxxxx.
At you all is good? How your mood?! Today already is 19 november and so little is left before the start of the New Year! Time goes by very quickly.
I really want you to write to me every day, because I enjoy communicating with you, getting to know you, talking about about each other..

You write: my father died a few years ago
xxxxxx I'm sorry that you lost your father. Yes, this is a big loss in your life..
I'm sure your father was a wonderful person. Because I was able to raise such a worthy man like you xxxxxx..

xxxxxx I also like pets very much, I like dogs and cats too. But any pets need to be looked after and given time..
Unfortunately, due to my employment at work, I do not have such an opportunity to have a pet at home. Understand? But maybe I should buy a goldfish? :-)

I am now on work and I write you the letter. It cannot be done, but I hope not who will not see.
Did not want to wait evening and has decided to answer you now. For me already so it is important, to read your next letter...
Today on work, all ask why I am so cheerful... I answer that good mood!
But after all we with you know, what at me a smile upon the face, of course because of your letter xxxxxx... :-)

I am pleased that the vaccine is also free and easily available in your country. After all, only a vaccine can save us from this chaos.
Today, before work, I had to go to the hospital and note the state of my health. Because the doctors must control me after the vaccination..
I am doing well, I do not feel any changes.. Only last night I had a slight weakness and a feeling of chills.
But in the morning I didn’t feel anything, and at the hospital I was examined and told that I had tolerated the planned vaccination well.
But in case of any changes, of course, I will certainly need to go to the hospital. But I think everything will be fine and I will not need the help of doctors..
I hope everyone will make a vaccine and we will be able to overcome this virus and return to our former quiet life! Although I understand, the old life will never be!!!

After the hospital, I same way managed to go to the mobile company to get information on my tariff plan.. The girl manager was a competent worker and explained everything to me.
She said that I am using the regional tariff. Therefore, my tariff does not allow connecting to other countries. This means that I cannot call another country from a mobile phone.
I also cannot receive phone calls from other countries. My mobile phone only works in Russia. I do not hide my phone number: +79631297160..
But I cannot contact other countries.. They explained to me that my number is tied to a corporate work communication and our tariff plan is only regional..
After all, I was given a phone number at work and all services connection, my work is also paid. Therefore, I am not able to change the settings of my connection..
But I promise that I will definitely find an opportunity to contact us with each other.. Of course, I also really want to hear your voice and talk to you.

I often think of the future. And these thoughts visit me even more often! After all, I am no longer young and tired of loneliness.
I am am surrounded with my friends, and I very much envy them. Many of my girlfriends have found their man long ago and live like a happy family.
Of course, before I had a loved man.... My last relations have ended approximately 2 years ago...
I left him after he cheated on me with another girl, he had a Mistress... He hid from me for a long time that he had another girlfriend..
But soon I have learnt all and to forgive it such act, I could not... He tried to be sorry, but I did not have enough forces to forgive treason... of course I suffered... :-(
To me it was very heavy to sustain such treachery... But I was supported by my father and friends.
Thus, I have appeared on the Internet. And now I already communicate with you xxxxxx. :-)
But I was afraid of dating on the Internet. Before I already communicated with the man and as thought that he searches for serious relations. But I very much was mistaken...
Has passed 3 days of our dialogue and he has started to ask my naked photos... Of course I denied him this..
I have ceased to communicate with it in general... But I have received many insults, after refusal. :-( I do not want even to remember.
I want to find the sincere, serious, kind man.. I hope our communication will develop further.

The only thing missing is you, maybe you are the missing piece of the puzzle of my happiness?

Successful to you of continuation of day, my dear xxxxxxx!

Yours Sveta.

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:01:33 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

+79631297160 ...... Вымпел-Коммуникации ... Ульяновская область

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:11 pm

hello xxxxxx...
How day? How health? How mood?
At me all is excellent also mood the finest. And in it your merit.. :-)
Lately I've been thinking about you and about us a lot. You are the only man I write letters to.
I'm not interested in other men.
I like you That's why I only want to write the letters to you. I hope you will appreciate it. I thought a lot after the previous letter.
But after your answer I understand that I shouldn't worry. I enjoy getting reciprocity from you..

Yes xxxxxxx, your story about saving you by your father inspired me and shows how much your father was a hero.. And he risked his life, was ready to save you.. This is father's love!
I think that you look like your father and I can be safe with you and you can also stand up for me at any moment. Is this really xxxxxxx?

Tonight my girlfriend called me to descend in ours favourite Cafe. She said that we have not seen each other for a long time and it's time for us to meet..
And there was a great pity when we called the Cafe and found out that due to the situation with Coronavirus, the Cafe is closed indefinitely.. And I was very upset..
I am very worried about the situation around the world. In Russia, the situation with Coronavirus is also unstable and many people fall ill every day and end up in the hospital..
And unfortunately, I also had to experience in my health what is Coronavirus. I got pneumonia this Spring in April, and I had to stay at home for 2 weeks.
I took a test at the hospital and tested positive for Coronavirus. Therefore, I was prescribed treatment and for 2 weeks I was isolated..
But thank God, everything worked out and the disease did not cause me much harm, and after 2 weeks I returned to work again and lived the same life.
And now I have completely secured my health by making a vaccine against Covid.. And now I have at least permission to fly to other countries and cities of Russia.
After all, so many people have to struggle and many have lost their jobs because of this pandemic. And now I also try to stay at home more and not go to public places.
I will watch in the evening the film. I like to go to cinema, I try to look at all novelties of films...
Romantic comedies and melodramas are the most interesting to me.... What films are chosen by you?
But more I love rest on the nature. Possibly, it so because I lived in the village often at the grandmother in the childhood... I had a remarkable, cheerful childhood.
My grandmother always took me to mushroom in wood and berries... And my grandfather took me on fishing...
xxxxx, and you like to fish? I would like to spend a pleasant time with you in nature, enjoy the silence and beauty of nature.

I do not want to hurry event, but in this time, I to you have very much become attracted xxxxxx.. It seems To me that at all of us very well develops... You as consider?
I think that thanks to our failures in the past, we were able to get to know each other now..
After all, if I had not suffered in the past, now I would not look for a new relationship on the Internet and could not get to know you xxxxxx...

You have such place which you very much want to see, but yet when there was not? I dream to see Eiffel Tower in Paris...
What places do you like to visit? Personally, I love learning new things! Last year I visited Abkhazia. This was my first and only trip abroad with my girlfriends.
I sent you the photos that I managed to get in Abkhazia. I hope, you like it? Now I have a foreign passport! Of course, there are many beautiful places in Russia too..
For example, the capital of my country is Moscow, or St. Petersburg, which is also a very beautiful and historical city.

Tell to me Marc if you want to learn more. It is really good to receive news from you and to read your letters....
Embraces and kisses, from me..

Sveta....

P.S. Here some photos, from my rest in Abkhazia!

Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:30:59 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IMG-382947.jpg

IMG-64335237.jpg

IMG-6532887.jpg

IMG-655427.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:47 pm

Hello xxxxxxxx.
It is already 21 november, time is running away from us so quickly. I won't even have time to count the days, time rushes forward.
I waited your letter even more than usually...
But I thought that you necessarily will answer me. And soon, I have seen 1 new letter. And certainly it was from you...
After all except you, at me any more who is not present...

For me it is nice that you liked my photos. But in Russia I am the common woman.
Why haven't you sent me your photos yet? I have asked for your photos several times. I'm sorry you didn't send me your photos... (((
If you didn’t send me a photo, does that mean you don’t take me seriously? Tell me xxxxxx?

xxxxxx I'm glad you enjoy watching movies as well. After work, after a hard day, I often like to watch movies at home and so have a rest.
I like comedies, I love melodramas, sometimes I watch biographies of famous people.. But sometimes I really want to see science fiction.. I love Marvel.
Perhaps we could watch a movie together in the evening??? What movie would you and I watch? Comedy or fiction?

xxxxxx i think to us very much lucky we could find each other..
After all even usual letters, can bring so a lot of pleasure and positive emotions...
Though we do not know each other close, but I assured that you - the kind and sincere person... I feel it heart...
In you there is that I not felt when in other men. In you there is something unusual that draws to you... I would like to communicate with you more and more...
At me very few close people whom I can tell, problems, success, pleasure, disappointment. I cannot share with everyone it...
But now in my life there is you xxxxxx... And I trust you also, concerning my father, grandmother. After all only they, for me the relatives.
I hope that you will not enjoy my trust... I very much am afraid to be disappointed in you... After all you will not make to me badly?
I trust you xxxxxx..... I as want to deserve your trust! I can count on it?
I cannot hear your voice, speak with you, touch you. And it very much upsets me.
Gradually I want to learn more you. But nevertheless I very much worry. What your intentions to me?

xxxxxxc you were not tired of my photos? Is not present? If you were bothered with my photos tell to me about it. Well?
I don't think Physical beauty is the most important thing.. The Most important thing that the person was able to love, appreciate, respect... Here it is important!
Between us there is an age difference, but for me the age does not have any value... It not the main thing...
Important that in the person, its human qualities. And in you, I see these qualities!

It is interesting to me that the father and grandmother, will tell about ours with you dialogue??? :-) I want to tell to all of them!
Likely they will be surprised when learn that I communicate with the man from other country.. But it is my choice and they have to accept it!!

At the beginning of autumn, I really like the state of our nature. When the Forest passes from the Summer state to the autumn one.. I love to walk in the forest in such weather.
I like to arrange photo sessions in the forest. My girlfriend and I took a walk in the woods and of course it was not without photos.
Today we have to meet and she has to give me a flash drive with photos. Do you want to see these photos?
We have very beautiful nature in our city.. I think that Russia is one of the few countries where nature is of fantastic beauty..
Especially in autumn, when nature changes its outfit. I love walking in the forest, the park of our city.. I love to dream and find harmony with nature..
It's just a fantastic feeling when you are immersed in the beauty of the forest!

With love and kisses.

The hope to receive news from you is fast...

Sveta

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 16:19:14 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:18 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
I wait for your letter every day. When I see him my heart starts beating faster. 1000 questions appear in my head??? What he wrote? Is he tired of me?
When I start to read the letter, I calm myself down and reread it several times. After reading the letter, I begin to compose in my head what to answer you.

Today I woke up earlier than usual, even faster than the alarm clock rang.. I did not notice how the night passed. I fell asleep yesterday in my hands with a book.
I try to read a book before bed and not watch TV, otherwise I sleep badly later. But if read a book about a love story, then the night will be pleasant.
I like similar love films, books, as romantic songs... At once I have a desire, to have the loved man close
In general I very romantic... I really love romantic joint evenings! I am ready to arrange pleasant surprises for you. :-)
Certainly, I very much already think of you xxxxxx... And certainly I already have some thoughts and plans.

Now I am ready to finish seriously with my loneliness for ever... And I start to have warm feelings to you!!!
I at all do not want to think that we will finish our dialogue. NO, NO, NO. I do not want to think of it.... After all we will not stop to communicate? Tell to me...
I already would like to take your hand... I can touch your face and give you a kiss.... I can see your movements. But it is dream, now only...
The Internet cannot give us such possibilities of touches... And it becomes sad.... :-(
But my feelings, only increase to you... Because our dialogue develops all further. I want to name you sweet kind words... But I do not know, what will be your reaction?!?!?!
Of course you can say that I am in a hurry! Perhaps I agree with you...
But loneliness worries me so much, there is absolutely no comfort in the house, because every evening I spend alone, only my thoughts are in my head..
I want to be in the company of a man who will show me care and respect.. And in return, I will completely devote myself to the relationship.. I can love and respect my man..
I am so tired of the Chaos that is happening in our world. Wars, terrorists, Coronavirus, political wars, so much negativity every day I see on TV!
Have people forgotten that we were created to love and give joy? Now only your letters save me from loneliness..
But I want more! It is a pity that the distance does not allow us to be closer... I hope you you have the same feeling to me, as I to you... At us it is mutual??

You probably noticed that I am a very romantic person and of course it is very easy for me to hurt.. I quickly start to trust people and then I really regret it..
But with you everything is different, I do not feel a threat from your side. Your words calm me down and give me confidence. What a pity that there are thousands of Km between us..
I would like to see you at arm's length. I think it will be very funny, after communicating on the Internet, to see each other in reality..
I have never met a man from the Internet in reality.. But now I have such a chance.. :-) Now there is xxxxx, from which I expect a letter every day. :-)

Tomorrow, I want to go on a visit to the grandmother and the father to the village. Did not see the family some weeks and strongly missed them.
I will perhaps talk to the father and I will tell that got acquainted with you xxxxx. I'm not sure what Father's reaction will be, but I think he will be happy for me..
After all he is my father and for the daughter, he wishes only good luck! If you want, I can say Hello to my father from you xxxxxx. I am sure, the father will be happy.

And as I told you, yesterday my girlfriend handed me a flash drive with photographs when we had a walk in the forest park of our city.. I hope you like the photos..

Strong embraces and kisses

Sveta..

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 16:19:14 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

Image-381212214.jpg

Image-54263478.jpg

Image-7266.jpg

Image-81211234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:03 pm

..... she don't have Photos :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Hello dear xxxxxx.
I knew that I will necessarily receive today your letter. I trusted and waited, your answer.
I had a strange feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling. Something is clearly happening to me.
At the sight of your letter, my head turns off and I think only of you. My pulse quickens and my heart starts beating faster.
When I see your photo, I imagine how I hug, press against you, feel your warmth. But these are just my thoughts..

You write: And how is your health? Your health should always be good, you never should be ill. But if something happens, I will always be near to you.
Thank you for your words and your concern, I am doing well and my health does not let me down.. But I am sure of your concern, that if I get sick, then you will take care of me.

You know xxxxxx, I need to tell you something. I never thought that using the Internet you can find a very good man..
Someone special.. But now I can say that it happened to me! I met you and I feel like I've known you for a long time.
I can confidently say that now there is a person in the world who understands me and whose dreams and intentions are close to mine.
You must know that you are dear to my heart.. I'm always ready to listen and try to help you if you need it.
So it is pleasant to think of you, to dream of that day when I will see you xxxxxx.. I notice from you, mutual interest to me. And it so pleases me!
I do not think that letters, it is a limit of our dialogue.. I think of more as well. And it is very disturbing and pleasant for me!
I hope that you will not break my feelings not when.. I am afraid to have torture again... But I have a trust to you xxxxxx..

Yesterday I at last that, have visited my father and the grandmother.. We did not see so a long time, from for my employment on work...
After all the father seldom comes to a city. Reason of course Coronavirus and also he loves silence, murmur of the forest and pure, fresh air.
And only when you are in village, you start to understand, how it is healthy to be in a distance from city life.
I have thought, as it would be healthy, if we had together a rest on the nature... Romanticism, kisses, embraces... :-)
I as have informed the father and the grandmother, on our dialogue. I wanted to observe, what will be reaction at my family..
I could not think at all that they will be so are glad, to hear my news.. The Father has told that for a long time already it is time to me to have serious relations...
And ours with you the distance, should not stop and frighten us. The Distance, should strengthen our feelings only!
My father as has told that - "if is such person who is sent me by destiny, you necessarily will meet him!!!" I agree with it.
I believe that I will necessarily find the beloved with whom we will live very happily!!! I hope that have already met this person..
I very much like dialogue with you, in your letters, there is something native and close for me.. I Hope that I as am interesting to you!

xxxxxx, you are not tired of my letter? I hope you understand my reasoning? I would be glad if you share your thoughts with me..

I know that you do not like my letters without photos, so the morning began with a Selfie for you xxxxxx.

Now is the time to finish the letter and hopefully await your next reply..

Hugs and kisses.

Yours Sveta..

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 15:01:34 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

DSC-9230132.jpg .... from today 07:14am :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx.
How are you dear? How was your night? Maybe you saw a beautiful dream this night? Tell me?
For me it is necessary to get your letters every day. Your letters have become an important part of my life!
I can talk to you about everything. and I am sure that you will always understand and support me. I feel good with you xxxxxx..
I do not have any desire to communicate with other men. After all, I already have You.. and I will not stop, to communicate with you..
xxxxxx, i need to ask you a question.. Just answer honestly!
You communicate with other girls? I'm the only girl, who do you write letters? I still think that we should be sincere, so I want to get a truthful answer..
In my mail I receive letters only from you and sometimes advertisements come from online stores..
And every day I receive letters from health care after receiving the vaccination Covid (SPUTNIK)..
I have to fill out a formal form that I am doing well, that I have no fever and that I feel good.
And I have been celebrating these observations since the day I received the second vaccination. I am doing well, I feel normal and I am completely healthy.

You write: There were women flirting with our group but I was not interested and could only think of you and how they paled in that comparison.
These are the best words that I could hear from you. I am so grateful for your loyalty and that in the presence of other girls, you can think of me.
When I read your letters xxxxxx, I feel that you are honest and sincere with me. You tell me a lot about yourself, so I want to tell you the same thing.
You know, I have a dream. I would like to find true love. special person. who will love me and take care of me... And I'll do the same for him. I want our love to be forever.
I think that when I meet this special person, I will give him all my tenderness. All your care and love. What's your dream? What do you want most from life? Please tell me.
I will be very interested to know what you are thinking and dreaming about. Now we are divided by a long distance, but it may not be a problem for a serious relationship...
All I have for you, happens to me for the first time.. Not when I have not been so happy... I feel like a happy little girl.. We ourselves must walk to our purpose.. It is only our own efforts, we can do it..

Today I met with my colleagues. We met at a cafe during lunchtime to finish a cup of tea. We talked about different topics. But I told them, that I met a man on the Internet..
All my colleagues are already married. So it was interesting for me to hear their opinion. I received many congratulations. I got a lot of advice.
My colleagues said that distance is not a problem. Many people dream of happiness. But fate does not give them such an opportunity. But we were able to find each other.
I like you, but Distance is the only problem. But this problem can be solved. Airplanes fly between countries every day..
In the modern world, traveling to another country is not a problem. You can fly to another country without any problems. You can return without any problems.
My colleagues said that love will overcome all obstacles. People in love should be together. I think my colleagues are right..
But this is just advice from my colleagues. Who knows, maybe they are right...

Today I wanted to somehow surprise you, send you something unusual. I know that you like the photos from my vacation in Abkhazia! But today they will be unusual..
Remember I told you that I had jump a parachute? So this happened on vacation in Abkhazia. I paid myself for this attraction. :-)
And today I accidentally saw these photos and videos and of course decided to share with you. I wish you a great viewing.. :-)

xxxxxx i will finish my letter. but wait impatiently for your answer. write to me soon, I'm looking forward to..

I kiss you and very strong embrace...

Warmest of hugs and regards

Yours Sveta..

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:23:57 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

..... Pics & Video already posted 08.12.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Hello my joy xxxxxx!

How did your Thursday start today? I had a normal working day. It was as monotonous as the other days. Only communication with you brings new colors into my life.
It is a pity that there is a distance between us and we cannot meet in any cafe. but there is a lot of time ahead.
Perhaps this will happen in the future??? Marc what do you think? I'll take care of you..

xxxxxx, last night on TV I watched a rerun of "Pust Govoryat".. For several years now, it has been a popular TV show, where they discuss ordinary life problems of people..
They showed a story about disabled people. This story touched me very much. They talked about people with disabilities who find it very difficult to live in this world.
But most of all I remember the story about the man. This man had no arms, no legs.. He lost them when he was 16 years old. Now he is 32 years old and he lives a good and happy life.
He has his own business. There are hobbies. There are goals and dreams. This is thanks to the support of his relatives and his beloved woman.
Yes Yes Yes! He has a beautiful and completely healthy wife. She loves him greatly for his moral values. Do you understand? He has no arms and legs!
But he has a kind, strong heart and a pure soul. With these qualities he won his wife. Do you know how they met? You won't believe.. But they met on the Internet. It's a fact...
If you suddenly want to see this story, then you can find it on GOOGLE.COM. title - "Pust govoryat". "Zhizn bez ogranicheniy". The protagonist of this story is "Aleksey Talay"..

xxxxxx, only distance separates us from you. I think this is a very small problem.
After all, it is easier to overcome several thousand kilometers than learning to live without legs and arms. Do you agree? I couldn't watch it without crying.
After watching this story, I drew conclusions. I realized that there is no need to be afraid of anything, no need to look for reasons to retreat.
You need to fight for your happiness. You need to set a goal for yourself, go for it and believe in success!
I think we should take this example as a basis. Most have arms and legs. There is everything! But people cannot be happy. They just don't know how to appreciate life.

xxxxxx, there is a great distance between us. It is a fact! But I don't think that it can interfere with us. It all depends only on us! From our desire..
Do you agree? Personally, I'm not afraid of the distance that separates us. We only live once and we must always remember this!

Our meeting - perhaps it was fate that gave us a chance? A chance to test it? Have you thought about it?

Today I have news for you. Yesterday my colleague called me and said that her sister was giving her cat away because they were moving to live in another city.
And for this reason, they cannot take the animal with them. And she asked me if I would like to take a beautiful cat.
I thought, why not, because I live alone and in the evenings I am lonely.. And today I was brought home this wonderful and cute cat. How do you like my new cavalier? :-)
I hope we will make friends with him..

I want to end my letter with a beautiful phrase: Finding each other among millions of thousands of people and not losing is a great gift and I thank my life for it!

Waiting for your answer

Sveta

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:29:19 +0300

LEASEWEB
RIP Mean
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

IMG-353235.jpg

IMG-353236.jpg

IMG-353237.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulan; <Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:41 pm

..... from DMF-Spam in german ...... also in D.H. but with diff. pic

Hoi how your day?
I am hope your beautiful day. nice sunny day lots of smiles.
And if today I answer you, my mood will be beautiful.
I was glad when saw your letter on the date site.
Also wanted to get acquainted to yours. I'd like to see you mail and also your photo.
My The photo Were you comfortable? My nationality Kazakhstan, but for me I like to travel.
Also I am want to look for the love.
Are you looking for a relationship? Are you interested in me?
I'm glad we will our dialogue.
Distance not his obstacle? of course there is a desire to offer her with pleasant tea.
Got a mood, meet? I check on your answer.
I am waiting for your letter to my e-mail: Ulanbeshka@gmail.com
Kiss.
your ulan.

......no IP traceable
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:37:37 +0000

EPi8K.jpg

Ольга Николаева
https:/ /vk.com/id364800422 ...... is Private

..... pic beside Email address & we got her

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulana; <Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:30 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam in german

hi, how is your day?
I hope your nice day. Good sunny day even more joy.
And if I write to you today, my day will be beautiful.
I became happy when received your reply on the web site.
Also decided get acquainted to your. I hope see you letter and also you photo.
Did you like my photos? I'm Kazakhstan, but I really like to get to know each other.
Also I am want to look for the serious relationships.
Are you looking for a relationship? Ask what is interesting?
I will be very happy if we continue to communicate.
The distance does not become a barrier? of course there is the desire to offer her with a delicious glass of wine.
You have a desire to go to the cinema? I'm waiting for your mail.
Write to me at my email address: Ulanbeshka@gmail.com
Kiss.
Ulana.

...... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:26:38 +0000

ylWN6P.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulana; <Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:06 pm

.... again in DMF-Spam in german

Hoi, how are you spending the day?
I hope your mood fine. nice sunny day lots of smiles.
And when soon I'm your letter, my mood getting nice.
I became happy when received your mail on the dating site.
Also wanted to get acquainted to yours. I am hope receive your email and also you photos.
My photo made you happy? I'm Kazakhstan but I love to travel.
Also I am would like to find the serious relationships.
Are you looking for a relationship? Are you interested in me?
I will be very happy we will communicate further.
The distance does not become an obstacle? of course there is a desire to offer you a delicious glass of wine.
You have a mood, go for a walk together? I check for you letter.
Here is my email address: Ulanbeshka@gmail.com
soft kiss.
ulan.

...... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:50:46 +0000

njSRns.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulan; <Ulanbeshka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:09 pm

..... finally from DMF in english

Hello xxxxxxx,
what a lovely Tuesday today because I saw your letter.
I'm sorry for waiting for my answer. But your email was in SPAM.
Why is that happend? Maybe it is - some mistake!! Maybe my mail filter is not configured correctly?!
Now everything is in order. I have added your e-mail address to the "Good Mail" list and we can continue our communication. If you want, of course?
I think you want to get to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't write to me.. would you?!
I've been waiting to receive some photos from you. I wish you sent it to me. I hope you will in the next letter. Good?
I was hoping you would be single now.. I want to say that I am single too. Therefore decided to answer you..

xxxxxx I would like to tell you right away that I live in Kazakhstan. The large number of planes fly between countries. Therefore the meeting is not a problem.
I don't want to build the relationship with the Kazakhstann man. So I'm ready to go to live in other country in the future.
But it's only thoughts in the future. I understood what the greatest complexity is to find the right partner.
I've been disappointed many times. Was also very tired from loneliness.. I tried to find the man in Kazakhstan, but I have already turned down this idea...
They're often rough and alcohol has become a part of life.
I hope you can understand me. I don't want to start a dialogue with misunderstandings or doubts... OK?
And I'm ready to move for the meeting.. But I want to be convinced of the man first... I don't want to be wrong anymore.
For me 39 years. I am not afraid of an age difference, on the contrary, for me it is very lucky.
My name is Ulan, for you friendly Ulana. Your name (xxxxxx)?! Born and live in Kazakhstan, in the city - Temirtau, in the region Karaganda.
I work as the judge's assistant in the city courtroom. I spend every day at work in uniform! Do you like my uniform?
My tasks also include working with foreign documents.
I have known English and German perfectly since university and additional courses in studying these languages. Therefore, I can communicate with you easily!
I can speak English. That's why I came up with the solution to look for the man in the from another country.
So we could talk by phone. But we are poorly acquainted with each other.
Therefore I offer to write the letters in the very near future. We can talk by phone later. Good?
I certainly want to have the good man who loves and respects me! It is important to me...
Still, I hope you want to get to know each other for serious relationships!!
Now I've started to worry. Finally, I am awaiting your following letter..
But I am afraid that you will reject me. I hope we will give each other a chance.
Pleasant day and remarkable mood!
All the best xxxxxx...
Ulan

Received: from Lenovo ([85.26.232.223])
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 18:55:22 +0300
Organization: Ulanbeshka@gmail.com

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

IMG-1563244.jpg

IMG-233570.jpg

IMG-5812456.jpg

IMG-95452215.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”