It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Victoria; <lkz.stomadent@gmail.com/cutebeautysmilalmaty@yahoo.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

I am Vi. We have exhanged email adresses on dating site. For several time thought to write to you. I hesitate so much! If you are still interested, write to me, I will send you a story about me and my pics if you are interested. Hope to get your reply.

Received: from umruoo (unknown [178.176.175.44])
Reply-To: Vi <vikap0571@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:02:46 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-1532.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vi; <vikap0571@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:17 pm

..... with the last Pic in 419-Spam ... now she have forgotten her name, poor child

My name is . We have exhanged email adresses on dating site. For several time thought to write to you. I hesitate so much! If is it interesting for you, write to me, I will send you a story about me and my photos if you are interested. Waiting for your answer.

Received: from tjwqe (unknown [178.176.175.44])
Reply-To: vikap0571@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:01:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victora; <vikap0571@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm

..... once more in 419-Spam

I am Victora. We have exhanged email adresses on dating site. For a few time I collected my thoughts to write to you. I 'm very worried! If is it interesting for you, write to me, I will send you a story about me and my pics if you are interested. Waiting for your answer.

Received: from hpnar (unknown [178.176.175.44])
Reply-To: Victora <vikap0571@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:56:05 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-4153.jpg

.... RPO is Polina Sukhova/Полина Сухова from Tyumen

.instagram.com/sukhovaaa_/

https:/ /vk.com/poli02

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/poli02

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/polina-suhova-123761596.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikki; <vikap0571@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:34 pm

..... again from DMF-Spam

I am Vikki. We have exhanged email adresses on dating site. For several time I collected my thoughts to write to you. I hesitate so much! If you are still interested, write to me, I will send you my short bio and my photos if you are interested. Hope to find your answer soon.

Received: from vnndg (unknown [188.162.43.151])
Reply-To: Vikki <vikap0571@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:35:57 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-1532.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vi; <vikap0571@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:04 pm

..... with the last Pic again in 419-Spam

I am . You gave me your email on dating site. For several time thought to write to you. I 'm very worried! If you are still interested, answer me, I will send you a story about me and my photos if you are interested. Hope to get your reply.

Received: from evwt (unknown [188.162.43.151])
Reply-To: vikap0571@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:39:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria; <petrovavika156@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:25 pm

..... finally from DMF with new Emailaddress

Hello. How about your day? I am very glad to see your letter in my mailbox :) I am grateful that you are now in my life. I want to tell you something about myself. I have no children and have never been married. My birthday is July 23rd and I am 28 years old (in my soul I am always 18 years old). I lead a healthy lifestyle and never smoke. I also don’t use drugs (but I can understand people who smoke a little). As for alcohol, I can have a glass of wine or a few cocktails with my friends. So ... I am waiting for your story about myself and I hope that I will not wait long :) I am also attaching some of my photos and please send me some of yours! Waiting for your reply. (I hope my email doesn't end up in spam. Strange things happen to my gmail ...)

Victoria

Received: from [10.10.0.10] ([45.153.242.244])
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 11:37:21 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-153.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Good evening, xxxxxx. I hope you took a close look at my photos and read my short biography :) Why didn't you send me your photos? Please send me some, I'm so interested to see you! So, xxxxxx, describe yourself to me, tell me about your hobbies. What books do you read, what music do you prefer, what movies you watch. How do you prefer to spend your free time? I hope to learn a lot about you after you tell me about your hobbies :) I think this is one of the best ways to get to know someone better. So let me tell you about mine :) I love watching smart movies that make you think about them after they end. I also love documentaries, science fiction, fantasy. And, of course, films about love, such as "Arrhythmia" :) The music I listen to is also different. It can be classical music when I come home from work, rock music when I exercise, R'n'B or techno music when I go to parties :) And about books I like to read light novels when I relax on the beach and in popular science literature at work, I really love poems :)
What are your plans for today? I'm waiting for your answer.

P.S. And I forgot to say that I live in Shymkent, Kazakhstan :) Have you ever been here?

Victoria

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 07:09:49 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-9031.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Hello my friend. How's your day? I have a lot of work! Wow! I also watched the Godfather trilogy, I liked it. Oh yeah, I forgot to say that I have a small business. This is a small clothing store. I love my job very much! And that love gives me the energy to work hard. You know that business is so unstable that sometimes I have to work overtime or work on vacation. Tell me about your work! What do you do? Do you like this? Do you think you really do what you love and does your job bring happiness? I'm planning to go to the gym today. After hard work in the store, I do a lot of work in the gym. I really like it :)) And you? Do you like sports? If so, which one? What are your plans for the evening? Waiting for your reply.

Victoria

Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:32:24 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-1953.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Hello! I was really looking forward to your answer. How are you?
Now I want to ask you, what do you expect from our communication? Do you want a serious relationship or are you writing for fun? I’m so tired of wasting time on relationships that go nowhere. My friends constantly joke that God gave me a beautiful appearance, but does not give me normal men. All of my exes cheated on me and they all said they were just drunk (or some other stupid excuse) and they truly loved me ... I don't know why I still can't find the right man, so I started looking its on the Internet .. I read that over the past 25 years, millions of people from different countries have met online and created happy families. What do you think about this? Tell us about your experiences with women. Waiting for your reply.

Victoria

Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 06:51:51 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-0417.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 pm

I've been waiting for your letter! Thanks for your reply. I used to trust people, so I have no doubt that your answer is honest. I believe you. I am glad that we are looking in the same direction :) And I hope that our communication will lead us to something ... Now I want to get into your life and learn more about you! xxxxx, I am wondering what type of woman do you like? I thought about myself many times, analyzed my relationships and why they always end sadly and turn into wasted time. I am an honest, kind woman, I do not stay on the same level and always try to develop my appearance, my education and my mind. I read books, take courses to learn new skills, travel to other countries, etc. I am a good cook, the place where I live is always clean and the main thing is that I do not bother my partner in vain. Why am I still alone? I think this is not fair. Can you answer this question? If my man is strong, I let him rule our relationship. If I do not feel in him the strength and desire for leadership, I take the initiative into my own hands. What do you think about this?

Victoria

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:15:03 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-1041.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Good day! How are you? Hey, you didn't tell me much about your city. How long have you been living there? By the way, I forgot to say that my godfather lives in your country. He has a real estate business. He travels a lot to different countries for business meetings, but he is a citizen of your country. When I was little, he often spent time with me, I miss it. Sometimes he comes to visit us, but this happens rarely. What is your weather like at different times of the year? Would you like to stay in this city or would you like to move somewhere? Do you love your country? As I said, I am from Kazakhstan, I was born and lived here all my life. Well, this is a good place, but sometimes it seems that it binds me, and I think it would be better to live in a place with a higher level of ecology. The older I get, the more I think about my health and how the environment affects it. But on the other hand, here are my close friends and my family, my business, etc. There is so much on the scales :) By the way, where do you live? Is it an apartment in the city or a house in the suburbs? As for me, I live in a small apartment.
What will you do today? Waiting for your reply. I hope you are not bored with my letters :)

Victoria

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 07:39:43 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-3215.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:22 pm

Hi dear. how was last night? how is your job? Tell me more about your family! I want to know more about them because I believe that family has a great influence on a person. Who are your parents and do you have brothers or sisters? What is your relationship with them? Because sometimes it happens that family members are almost enemies. As for me, the relationship within our family is very friendly. My mother died of cancer when I was very young. Unfortunately, I hardly remember her. So, my upbringing was on my dad's shoulders. He is retired and is now 68 years old. He taught me everything in my life, for which I am grateful. He is also my best friend and my best advisor. Despite his hard work, he was always very kind to me, but moderately strict. Thanks to him, my childhood was carefree, despite the fact that at an early age I had chores around the house. My dad is an avid fisherman. So from my childhood I learned how to cook fish. Maybe someday I'll cook you fish according to a secret recipe :) He also taught me how to shoot, so I bet I'll beat you in the snatch :)

P.S. I noticed that I have a special feeling when I see your letter in my mailbox ... And you?;)

Victoria

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:39:24 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-0411.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:03 pm

Good day, dear. Glad to receive your letter today! Thank you!
Today we will have a small corporate party with colleagues. Today is the anniversary of the opening of our store. Also my friend bought a new car and will also take part in our party. We will celebrate his purchase too. We have a female team at work, so after the party the girls and I would like to go out for lunch and talk about work, about life and about men :) Speaking of the car (I'm thinking about my friend's car) - what kind of car do you have? Do you like to drive a car? Am I fast or accurate? I have a driver's license, but I can only drive a car with an automatic transmission :)) Cars carried me away. But today my head is occupied with other thoughts. I began to think about simple things that didn't bother me for several years. Usually I only thought about my business. I began to admit that I was not married. I want to ask you - can I call myself your girlfriend? I am monogamous by nature, so I have to make sure you feel the same way about me. I want to say that every day
I think more and more that I need someone who will listen to me after a hard day at work, provide me with support, care and attention. I need a man to whom I will give my care and tenderness. I'm tired of taking care of only myself, I want to make someone else happy, you know? With age, I understand that happiness does not need a lot of money and things, you only need two plates on the kitchen table, two coffees in bed, two umbrellas on a hanger. That is, all we need is a person who will be our soul mate in order to be happy. Maybe my idea of ​​happiness is not the most original, but I know what I want! Do you know exactly WHAT you want? These are just my thoughts, right now in my head, I'm not sure if now is the right time to talk about it, but anyway I want you to know about it. Please do not think that I am trying to develop our relationship too quickly, but I promised to always be honest with you. Now I am with other girls from work going to go buy fruit and champagne for the evening. Of course, I would gladly change this evening for an evening with you, but you are so far away ... I promise to think about you today;) Unfortunately, I cannot continue writing, I have to go. I will wait for your answer!

Yours Victoria

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 07:00:57 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-1942.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Hi dear! How was your day yesterday? Show me your photos please ...
Our corporate party was great! After that, my friends and I went to a restaurant near our store. They ate fish, vegetables, drank wine. We had heartfelt conversations, we laughed a lot :) One of the restaurant's visitors, a man, came up to me. He tried to ask me out on a date. But I kicked him out! Later he returned with the intention of giving me a bouquet of flowers. I refused him again and did not take the flowers. I said that I am not alone. I immediately remembered about you and smiled. Why am I telling you this story? Yes, I'm a nice woman. Yes, many men pay attention to me. Yes, I promised to be honest with you. And yes, I always remain faithful to my partner. I never look for intrigue or fun, I am monogamous and never betray my loved ones! I was in a sentimental mood when I kicked this man out, and I thought that my man would be found and I would not grow old in my little apartment :) And I believe that there is still a place for love in this cruel world. Perhaps I have already found my special person ... I was very tired after the party and the restaurant and went home early. I thought about you and the future. It is a pity that we do not see our future :) You know, you have become very important to me. I really appreciate the relationship with you and am afraid of losing it. For the first time in my life, I am trying to establish a relationship with a person who is so far from me. I do not know what the future holds, but I am already grateful to fate that I met such a wonderful person. I will be glad to talk to you in the future and I hope that you will want to too. I feel that you have become an integral part of my life. I'm waiting for the moment when I have free time to write to you. I enjoy the time when I read your letter! You have no idea how I like it! You are so far away, but I feel that the distance between us is getting smaller and smaller with each letter ...

Yours Victoria

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 08:32:02 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-3041.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:43 pm

Hi dear. How is your mood?
Today I caught myself thinking that I am too open with you. But I think it's not bad. Only a few people know my problems and the details of my life. I am an open person, but I always communicate with people within a certain frames and very few allowed to be close. But in your case, I made an exception and only today understood why this happened. They say “the easiest thing to say about the nearest random fellow on the train” is because you will probably never meet one, and that gives you a sense of security. In Kazakhstan, psychotherapists are not very popular, so we pour out our souls either to the closest people or to unknown casual comrades :) Maybe that's why our communication is so comfortable, easy and convenient for me. I hope you feel the same. I have never been so close to a person because I was afraid to trust. Thanks to the absence of visible barriers, we can talk to each other about everything that we think and feel. This allows you to easily and quickly get to know each other, do you agree with me? Hopefully in the future we will continue to move in the right direction. As the saying goes, "the longest path begins with a step forward" ...
Yours Victoria

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:31:21 -0500

DE-COMBAHTON5-20190916
Joseph Hofmann
Mitterfeld 47
Mauern
GERMANY

IMG-9214.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”