It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com/mariyaolitina@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <mariyaolitina@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 14, 2021 10:59 pm

Hallo, xxxxxx ! thank you for your answer!

I am very glad that we met in this big world and started communicating!

Dear xxxxxx, thank you for telling me about you... It's nice to meet you and know you. I hope that in our letter we will be able to know everything about us.

Please send me your photos from life! I will be very pleased to see them!

I want to tell you a little more about me in this letter. As I wrote to you in my last letter, I live in the big beautiful city of Moscow.

I am a purposeful, sociable girl. I lead an active lifestyle! I like to play sports, I think every girl should watch and watch her figure. I love pets cats and dogs. I also like to go to nature and get more rest from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Do you like nature? I love the fresh air and the silence that's why I travel every weekend to see my mom at the cottage. There is beautiful nature and there is a lake nearby.

As for my work. I work as an administrator in a restaurant. I like my job and have been working in this industry for a long time. My job is to take orders for corporate parties or events.

Of course, I'm having a bit of a hard time in my job right now. With this corona virus. Because everything is closed and very difficult with everything. Only recently have restaurants started to open and all people must keep a distance indoors. But nothing will soon pass and everything will return to its place. The main thing is to always strive for the best and think positively! Do you agree with me?

Perhaps you will ask me why I am so beautiful and I do not have a man. I'll answer this question right away. Of course, I have a lot of fans, but all of them, I think, just want a light flirtation with me. But I'm looking for a man for life. I am quite an adult girl and I want to meet a man next to whom I will feel like a happy woman. I want to see a man next to me in whom I will be completely confident and who will be able to protect me as a fragile girl.

I am very glad that we have started to communicate and I hope to continue......

I will end my letter here and look forward to your reply. In my letter I will send you photos where you can see how I celebrated the New year. I would be pleased if you also send me your photos and where you live. I hope you'll do it.

With respect. Mariya.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([46.188.10.172])
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 21:06:22 +0300

NET-2COM
2COM Co ltd.
Abuse-C Role
2COM Co Ltd
Avtomobilniy proezd 4
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-00120.jpg

IMG-00124.jpg

IMG-00321.jpg

IMG-00420.jpg

IMG-00425.jpg

IMG-00427.jpg

IMG-00673.jpg

IMG-00675.jpg

IMG-00872.jpg

IMG-00875.jpg

IMG-00878.jpg

IMG-00879.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 pm

..... 14! Pics attached!

Hello my dear xxxxxx ! I really like our communication with each other!

I really want us to become close to each other ! I'm glad I met you! I hope that our communication will grow into something more than just friendship!! I really want it!

Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for your compliments about me. I am pleased to hear such beautiful words...
Every girl has a desire to hear such words.

Please send me your photos from life! I will be very pleased to see them!

In this letter, I want to tell you more about my family. After all, this is the most important thing at the moment
for me and if we decided to get to know each other, I think that you should also know who is around me.

As I wrote you in my letter that I live in Moscow. I also have my sister who is already married and has children. In my letter, I will send you a photo of me and my sister. We look alike, don't we? My sister also lives in Moscow and is engaged in photography. She likes it and that's why most of my photos are taken by her.

I love when we come together to my mother's dacha, I take care and play with the child. He is still young, he is only 5 years old. I like to play with children, because playing with them you become like a child and time passes quickly. I don't notice how my nephews have grown and become big.

We, our large family, like to come to my parents ' dacha. Because there is a wonderful nature and you can relax from the hustle and bustle of city life.

My parents are now retired and all live in the country all year round. My mother works all the time in a children's clinic, and my father worked all the time as a welder in a factory. My parents are very caring people and I am glad that they raised me that way.

Now I want to meet just such a responsible and caring man as my dad! Because I never saw my dad fight with my mom in my childhood. they always tried to sort things out so that my sister and I would never see it... I think that's why we have such a family now and we always help each other.

Therefore, we try to go to the dacha every weekend. And I want to tell you that when I'm in the country at the weekend, I won't have the opportunity to write you my letter. Hope you can understand me and don't lose me if I don't text you at the weekend.

I'd love for you to tell me more about your childhood and your family?

I'm a sensitive girl and please don't make me feel bad because I don't want to have a broken heart! ((( I want to really open my heart to a decent man who will fill it with love and with whom I could be happy! I would very much like that man to be you!

Don't forget me and write as often as possible! I always try to answer your letters as much as I can.

So that you will not be bored to read my letter, I will also send you some more photos of me that I took in my apartment.

I look forward to your letter, your sweet Mariya.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([95.141.186.47])
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 10:57:01 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Zheleznogorsk, Kursk region,
Russia

IMG-00124.jpg

IMG-00202.jpg

IMG-00206.jpg

IMG-00320.jpg

IMG-00351.jpg

IMG-00367.jpg

IMG-00401.jpg

IMG-00426.jpg

IMG-00429.jpg

IMG-00582.jpg

IMG-00583.jpg

IMG-00940.jpg

IMG-00988.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx. How glad I am to have your answer again.

Now I have a smile and joy on my face, because I can read your letter again. How did your day start today?

Today my day did not start so early and I got up only at 8.00 in the morning and drank a glass of water and did gymnastics. I'll send you some photos of it. You can see it in the app. After that, I took a shower and during the shower I thought about you, whether you wrote to me. After the shower, I prepared breakfast for me today it was porridge with dried fruits and nuts!

Don't think I always sleep so long... I just don't have that much work to do right now and I can just sleep on. I usually get up early at about 6: 00 in the morning. But now I have more free time and I can devote it to my hobbies. I like to read books and magazines.

I love sports and take care of my health very well! I believe that every girl should watch her appearance and look beautiful. Of course, with this virus, it was difficult to work out in the gym. But now it's better and I can attend it. I'll also send you my training photos. I mostly do abs and running there. And of course I watch my figure.

To be honest, I generally have little free time to create a personal life and therefore it has moved to the background!

I don't want to live this life alone without a man! I would like to meet a sincere decent man who will be open with me and honest! with a man who can only give me sincere and pleasant moments to enjoy in our life together! The main quality that I want to see in a man is trust. Because that's why my past relationship broke down. I don't like to talk about it. Because I'm used to moving forward in my life. There is a man in this world who will love me for the rest of his life. Perhaps this man is you ? )

What kind of woman did you want to have ? what qualities are important to you in a woman? Do you have dreams that you would like to make a reality with your girlfriend? Tell me about it! it's interesting to hear your dreams.

Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for telling me more about you... But I can't understand you why don't you send me your photos? I want to see who I write my letter to!! This is the only way we can continue our dialogue now!!! I hope that in your next email you will send me your photos!!!

I must finish my letter now. I hope for a quick response from you. Sincerely, Mariya.

Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 13:24:09 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00114.jpg

IMG-00120.jpg

IMG-00121.jpg

IMG-00303.jpg

IMG-00310.jpg

IMG-00812.jpg

IMG-00815.jpg

IMG-00820.jpg

IMG-00821.jpg

IMG-00912.jpg

IMG_00920.MP4
https://sendvid.com/rnyxg2sf

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 20, 2021 12:41 pm

Hello, my darling xxxxxxx!

I am very glad to receive your letter! I'm doing well and I'm in a great mood!

my day started well, I got up early and made a delicious breakfast myself, it was a fruit salad with yogurt, and then I had a coffee with a croissant!

I was having breakfast and thinking how wonderful it would be to have breakfast with you! I believe that one day it will happen!

Dear xxxxxxx, I'm sorry I asked you about your father. I understand that it is difficult for you to remember such sad moments in your life. But we must strive to live better. Because that way our parents will be happy for us even in heaven.

I can't understand you why don't you send me your pictures? I want to see who I write my letter to. I hope that in your next email you will send me your photos!

you know, I really liked you and I would like to make it work!

everything in my life is good, everything works out for me, but I sometimes feel very sad that there is no serious man around who will love me and support me in everything!

of course you will find it strange, but it happens! Yes, I'm a free woman!!!!!!

I believe that I will have this man!!! Maybe it's you, I don't know yet! Time will tell you everything )))) I am sincere and open with you and I would like to know much more and better about you and understand what kind of person you are in life!!!! as long as I like everything about you, and if this continues, then you have every chance to be my man! would you like to?

To my beloved man, I will do everything to make him happy!!!! I will pamper him with delicious dishes, I will wash things and clean the house, finally kiss and caress so that my man's eyes close with pleasure and much more!

the most important thing is that my man enjoys me, and also respects and appreciates me!

I want to have a big strong love between us, which no one can destroy, who would like to do it!!!! everything is in our hands and we create our own life!!!! I am grateful to fate that it crossed our roads and now everything depends only on us! the most important thing is to have a mutual desire!!!! Do you agree with me?

I will now finish my letter and wait for your reply. I will attach you my photos on which you can see that I love the theater and was there last spring. I hope that one day we can go there together. Isn't it a beautiful theater? I will also attach some photos of my life and the last photo especially for you. It was after work. Do you like?

I wish you a good day and hope for a quick response from you. Your Mariya.

Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:24:08 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00160.jpg

IMG-00164.jpg

IMG-00165.jpg

IMG-00167.jpg

IMG-00470.jpg

IMG-00473.jpg

IMG-00479.jpg

IMG-00720.jpg

IMG-00723.jpg

IMG-00744.jpg

IMG-00988.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Hello, my sweet and most beloved man xxxxxx ! How are you doing? How was your day? I am very happy to write
to you again and read your letter !

With each letter, I like you more and more , we get closer to each other. I'm so happy that I found someone like you. I know we haven't known each other that long, but I can see my life changing for the better. I think it's
because of our communication. I began to smile more often, and to be happy. I've forgotten what sadness is,
and it's all thanks to you .

Dear xxxxxx, Of course, we must be completely open with each other. I am pleased with the story that you tell me
in your letter... I didn't have such a story, but as a child I remember that my dad had a dog of her breed Laika
( This is a dog for hunting. ) and when I was 5 years old, we played with her in the winter in Russia there is a lot
of snow and I fell into a hole and this dog pulled me out just by holding the hood on my jacket. I remember that very well.

Today my day started perfectly, because I dreamed that we met in real life and talked for so long without taking our eyes off each other! it was so romantic! I hope it will be a prophetic dream))))

My sister came to see me last night and stayed at my place to sleep. I woke up in such a wonderful mood that
even my sister noticed it! she asked me why I was in such a good mood? I couldn't help but tell her that I was corresponding with you and that I really liked you!!!! over a delicious breakfast, we had a good chat with her
about it and she was glad that I met such a wonderful person like you! today for breakfast we ate: omelet with cheese and herbs, as well as drinking delicious coffee with cream. I only drink coffee in the morning, it helps me wake up! Then I got dressed, put on some perfume, and went to work .

When I was on the subway, I thought about you and about our meeting!!! how I would like to see you in real life and look into each other's eyes, talk to you about us! I want to enjoy a romantic time together ! I want to drown in your strong embrace and enjoy every day spent together!!!! that would be great! I hope that this will soon become a reality and we can be together!

I'll attach you my photos from my life. some photos are from work, and some are from my house.

I'm sending you a big air kiss to warm you and your heart a little!

I will wait for your answer as soon as possible. Your beautiful woman, Mariya.

Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 10:00:35 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00101.jpg

IMG-00202.jpg

IMG-00210.jpg

IMG-00340.jpg

IMG-00342.jpg

IMG-00355.jpg

IMG-00540.jpg

IMG-00541.jpg

IMG-00548.jpg

IMG-00988.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 1:17 pm

... I didn't make compliments coz its not component of my scripts

Hello again, my darling xxxxxx! how are you today?

you make me happy to read your letter! I'm doing well and my day is wonderful!

to begin with, I had a pleasant dream last night, as if we had met and were walking along the lake in the park! we walked, holding each other's hand and talking about our lives!!!!

Sometimes we stopped and just hugged! I felt your breath and the beating of your heart, I understood that between us there was a mutual connection that connected us!

we were so good together that I didn't want to wake up, but the morning alarm went off on time and I had to open my eyes! all morning I went and thought only about you!!!

Today I had cottage cheese with fruit in yogurt for breakfast , and before leaving for work, I drank a cup of coffee with milk! how was your morning today? tell me."

Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for your compliments about me. I am pleased to hear such beautiful words... Every girl has a desire to hear such words.

In such a short period of time of our communication, I realized that you are a good serious man and most importantly that I like you !!!!

I think maybe we could be a good couple and enjoy life together? but to understand this, you need to see each other in real life and then everything will become clear!

For me, the inner values of a person are important, I respect when a man is decent and responsible, when he fulfills his promises and keeps his word! I need a man with whom I will feel like a real woman, who will protect
and love me sincerely, spend free time with me!!!! In turn, I will give myself to my beloved man completely in the whole plan! For the sake of my beloved man, I am ready for anything, the main thing is that there are real mutual feelings that make our hearts beat strongly!

I am writing to you very seriously about my intentions and I would like this man to be you!

you know, now every day passes with thoughts of you, you really took up my whole head! People ask me at work that I'm not myself!

I go what is lost, and the inside of me that something has changed for the better, you probably have that effect
on me positively! time will tell what will happen to us next)!

in the meantime, I would like to know that did you imagine me as your favorite woman?

what fantasies and desires did you have? please be open with me, write to me sincerely , what you feel and what you think!?

Would you like to see me in real life and when? have you thought about it??!!!

don't think about my obsession, just at my work the director asks me when I will take a vacation, because I should already be on vacation, but I haven't taken it yet!

I hope that I did not write you so many questions and you will be able to answer them!

I am again sending my some photos from my life. In one of them you can see how much snow there was in Moscow this winter!

I'm sending you a warm kiss to warm you up a little!!! please email me soon!

Sincerely yours, dear Mariya.

Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 14:45:37 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00010.jpg

IMG-00015.jpg

IMG-00022.jpg

IMG-00057.jpg

IMG-00120.jpg

IMG-00126.jpg

IMG-00700.jpg

IMG-00707.jpg

IMG-00745.jpg

IMG-00778.jpg

.... all Pics always send in the Size of 1080x1350

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 3:35 pm

Hello, my dear and beautiful man xxxxxx!

Thanks for your reply. I'm really waiting for an answer. how are you doing today? !!!! With each new letter you write, I like you more and more. And the desire to meet you in person is very great!!!

I feel that something is happening between us and maybe something more than friendship ?! But I can't figure it out yet!

We haven't known each other for such a long time, but more and more I am attracted to you and I want to be close to you!

I like you as a man, and I really want to see you in real life !!! But I don't want to be wrong about you!

I am a sensitive girl and I really want to be truly happy and loved! How I wish it was you, my beloved! dreaming is not harmful)

I want to wake up and fall asleep together, I want to feel mutual love!

I believe that relationships are built on love, trust, honesty and understanding! What do you think?

I open up to you and really want to see you in real life, talk to you, feel your smell and your presence!

how I really miss the male attention and warmth! please don't leave me, don't ever hurt me, okay?

I would really like you to be my favorite! Do you mind?"

Sometimes when I sit at work, I imagine our first meeting. The way you meet me at the airport with a bouquet of flowers, and then gently hug and kiss me. I know it all sounds like a dream, but it really is. I often think about it and I share it with you, because I want it to become a reality as soon as possible!

And please don't ever deceive me or betray me, because you will break my heart! I opened up to you and feel a state of love next to you now. I don't want my heart to cry again for love!!!

Dear xxxxxx, I am pleased to hear such thoughts from you... I think that in the future we will be able to have a wonderful family where there will always be only great love and understanding!

I send you my warm air kiss on your cheeks and lips!

I'll send you my vacation photos from last year. We went with my sister to the Black Sea coast. Let you be pleased with this winter after seeing my photos on vacation.)

It will be great if one day we will be together on the beach and get a vacation at the sea! It will be very pleasant with you!

I expect your answer very soon.

Your girlfriend is Mariya.

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 10:54:33 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00101.jpg .... Moscow City ... 31.08.2020

IMG-00110.jpg .... Moscow, Russia .... 10.09.2020

IMG-00303.jpg

IMG-00305.jpg ..... Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi .... 05.09.2020

IMG-00312.jpg .... Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi .... 19.08.2020

IMG-00422.jpg ..... World Class Кунцево .... 27.12.2020 .. (Sportcenter in Moscow)

IMG-00424.jpg

IMG-00425.jpg ..... World Class Кунцево ....29.08.2020

IMG-00428.jpg ..... Moscow, Russia ..... 13.09.2020

IMG-00622.jpg ..... Swissotel Resort Sochi Kamelia .... 19.07.2020

IMG-00625.jpg ..... Sochi, Russia ..... 25.07.2020

IMG-00821.jpg

IMG-00822.jpg

IMG-00923.jpg

IMG_00103.mp4 ..... silent Movie and belong to Pic 1
https://sendvid.com/o1377kzl

...... she's gone to Sochi that time with Lear-Jet ..... she posted many Pics of her Instagram 4-5x with diff. Dates
so that her Instagram looks busy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx! thank you for your answer! Every day I wait for your answer and when I get your letter, my heart melts)

how did your day start today? I'm doing great, because the first thing I thought about when I woke up was thinking about you! How's my darling doing today? is he doing well!? I'm fine, the day started perfectly!

Today for breakfast I prepared cottage cheese cakes with sour cream and lingonberry jam! I had a delicious breakfast and then drank herbal tea! I took a shower and went to work.

I like that we communicate with you seriously and openly! I really want to step on the path to our meeting and finally meet you in real life!!!

my vacation is very soon, I need to plan my vacation in advance and how I will spend it! I always like to plan everything in advance so that there are no problems and misunderstandings! I have not been on vacation for a long time and I am mentally tired of work and I want to relax!!!!!

I can't even work calmly, but I keep myself in hand, because my work is responsible! but still, some positive emotions with thoughts of you, I can't hide, they come out on their own! let's see what happens next! I really wanted my dream to come true in the near future! I will try to do everything possible to make it come true!

Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for your compliments about me. I am pleased to hear such beautiful words... Every girl
has a desire to hear such words.

To cheer you up, I'll send you my photos. I like the New Year's holiday and I love a lot of beautiful figures that are only in winter. a lot of lights come on for the new year. Here are my photos from this holiday again. What holidays do you like?

I wish you a good mood!! I send you a warm kiss so that it warms you!!!

with respect and care, your beautiful Mariya.

Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 12:56:46 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00120.jpg

IMG-00125.jpg

IMG-00429.jpg

IMG-00437.jpg

IMG-00480.jpg

IMG-00662.jpg

IMG-00670.jpg

IMG-00688.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!! How glad I am to have your answer again !

thank you for being in my life, my life has become brighter with you! how are you today? what's new with you?

I'm doing great , I'm in a great mood !

I've been thinking about it for a long time and I've come to the conclusion that I want to meet you. Our meeting will help us get to know each other better. I have a great desire to meet you and find out what kind of person you are. I like people who know the value of their words and can never lie. I believe in our feelings and I want us to take this serious step towards being together. Do you think this is a good idea?? I am a serious girl and I never say empty words. My parents brought me up well and taught me to always be responsible for my words and actions. I sincerely want us to become a good beautiful couple in the future. I want to get into your strong arms and surround you with care and love. I always send you virtual kisses at the end of the email. I want to finally kiss you in reality, not in the virtual world. My dream is to wake up in the same bed in your strong arms, so that you will kiss me and say: "I love you!" I hope that this dream will soon become a reality. It will be so romantic and pleasant for both of us. I am grateful to fate that we have met.

This acquaintance is not accidental, we should be together. We must overcome all difficulties and distances together. Do you agree with me?? Just recently, I was a lonely girl who lacked love and affection, and now I'm already thinking about meeting my beloved man. It's all like a beautiful dream that will happen in reality. I know it!!! I think that we will succeed and we will be able to build a strong and long-term relationship. We'll make a great couple!!!! I can feel it!!!

let's really plan our meeting at a convenient time for us and really meet and get to know each other better and closer! maybe we will be a wonderful couple! have you imagined this? what are your thoughts about me? what do you like about me and what don't you like about me?

please be honest with me and write to me openly, I will understand everything, because I am a simple adult woman!

Dear xxxxxx, Thank you for all the warm words from you. I think our feelings are the same. Because I also have feelings for you and I think that you are the man next to whom I can be a really happy girl for life and I can make you happy!

I would like to send you my warm kiss, so that it will warm your heart and bring you good luck in your business!

I will also attach some of my photos to you. I hope you like my photos? Which photo do you like best?

Sincerely, your and only your sweet Mariya.

Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 08:36:54 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00110.jpg

IMG-00112.jpg

IMG-00122.jpg

IMG-00394.jpg

IMG-00395.jpg

IMG-00569.jpg

IMG-00840.jpg

IMG-00844.jpg

IMG-00849.jpg

IMG-00990.jpg

IMG-00995.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello, my beloved xxxxxx !!!! how nice to receive your response today! I've been waiting for your letter!

I now write you my answer with great pleasure!

You know, I slept so soundly and sweetly today that I didn't want to wake up!

I had an amazing dream in which we were together! It was a sunny summer day, we bought berries and fruits and went on a picnic where there are no people!

we drove for a long time and finally reached a beautiful place! we got out of the car and walked along a large clearing of beautiful flowers that smelled very nice!

this pleasant smell of flowers filled our lungs with pure oxygen and so we felt good! we walked for a long time
and finally came to a crystal clear transparent lake, which was in a small forest! There wasn't a single person there, just you and me! we spread out next to the lake and started feeding each other cherries and strawberries!!!! it was so funny, because I put a berry in my mouth, and you ate it from there and kissed me! with each touch to each other, we were excited more and more, and then passion suddenly attacked us and we plunged
into a small world of love and affection!
Yes, yes, yes, we started making passionate love ! we were so good together that the pleasant feelings sometimes made my head spin! after that, we lay and looked at the sky and dreamed about the future, as well as we watched the clouds float and sometimes the clouds were like some animal figures!

The weather was so hot that we wanted to take a dip in the clear waters of the lake and we went swimming naked!!!

we shouted and splashed water with pleasure, like little children, we were happy together !!! I didn't want to
wake up, because everything was so beautiful, but a new day began and my alarm clock woke me up! I woke up in
a wonderful mood and with thoughts of you! how I would like to often have such dreams, and even better, if it was a prophetic dream!!!!

I am very sad that I meet a new day without you, I would like to wake up and see you next to me!

Dear xxxxxxx, It's nice to hear you say that... But why don't you answer my questions in the letter?

Now you are with me only in my dreams and in my letters! but I hope that soon you will be very close to me in
real life! I'm looking forward to it!

this is the end of my letter! I wish you a good mood and a successful day!

I'll attach you some photos of me. The first photo I think that it is relevant now in our time with the virus.
Everyone should visit the shops like this. ) A few photos of me sleeping at home in a nightgown and from work.
As well as photos from a visit to the pool. Besides going to the gym, I also go to the pool with my sister.
The dog in the photo is my sister's.

I am waiting for your answer, I kiss and hug you! your beautiful, Mariya!

Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 13:49:27 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00101.jpg

IMG-00320.jpg

IMG-00324.jpg

IMG-00423.jpg

IMG-00429.jpg

IMG-00430.jpg

IMG-00880.jpg

IMG-00882.jpg

IMG-00885.jpg

IMG-00889.jpg

IMG-00994.jpg

IMG-00948.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:38 pm

... I've blasted her yesterday only for this daily Bla-Bla.... she spent the whole Weekend with Friends, Party and family and now in the new Week the same Bla-Bla .... my answer today will make her definitely pissed

Hello, my handsome man xxxxxx! I am very glad that you wrote to me! I've been waiting for your answer and finally got it!

Dear xxxxxx, I don't think you read my letters at all!!! Because I wrote to you in my letter that I can't write to you on weekends because every weekend I go to my parents ' dacha and I can't write to you from there!!! Because there is no internet!!! You should think about it now and read all my letters!!!

I would really like us to be a couple and then I would be happy to share my life with you! but I want to be sure of you 100 percent, and for this you need a real meeting!!!

Despite the fact that we do not know each other very well, I feel that you are the man I have been looking for all my life!

I will be honest with you, I really like you very much and I really want to see you in life soon!

I want to feel your presence next to me and look into your eyes, talk to you and touch you, feel your breath
and the rhythm of your heart!

probably we will both be a little worried when we meet!

When we meet, you will be convinced that I am a very good and decent woman, you will be surprised at my femininity !!! I am very gentle and sensitive!

I'm so easy and easy to communicate with, I don't have any arrogance ! I am a kind Russian woman , with a good character! So I'm sure we'll have a good time together!

honestly, for my beloved person, I will try to make sure that he always admires me, so that he is mentally pleased to be in my presence!

of course, I will give my man maximum pleasure in the whole plan!!! if only there was a sincere mutual love between us!!!! I would like to pamper my beloved man with various delicious dishes with great pleasure! I can make very juicy grilled meat or fish, as well as chicken is very tasty! and for dessert, I like fruit salads, or strudel with pears and apples! I know how to cook delicious food and my mother taught me many secrets of
the kitchen!

we will eat and look at each other, enjoy our moments, and then dance together to slow music and speak in each other's ears - warm words of love that will melt our hearts! we will immediately change our lives for the better, our hearts will be filled with love for each other and we will be happy! Yes, I have very serious intentions for you and I am ready for all this!!

tonight I will lie in a bubble bath and dream about our meeting!!!! what are your plans for tonight? tell me!

I'm sending you some more photos from my life! I hope that you will like them and give you a good mood!
Also about my photo, I wanted to ask you which hair color suits me best? But I'll tell you right now I have darker hair. I want to hear your opinion on this. After all, now you are my man and your opinion is important to me!
I want to always look beautiful for you!!!

I am waiting for your answer soon, I kiss you, your sweet Mariya.

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:35:40 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00150.jpg

IMG-00157.jpg

IMG-00159.jpg

IMG-00160.jpg

IMG-00440.jpg

IMG-00445.jpg

IMG-00658.jpg

IMG-00659.jpg

IMG-00923.jpg

IMG-00926.jpg

IMG-00930.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:50 pm

.... after very heavy Image for her Bla-Bla I was sure this Chapter is closed ...... :-o :shock:

Hello, my dear xxxxxx ! I've been waiting for your answer! I am very glad to receive your letter!

With every letter you write, I think more and more about seeing you in real life!

today my day started perfectly, I woke up early in the morning by myself, without the alarm ringing !
I took a shower and cleaned myself up!

I made a delicious breakfast ! I made an apple charlotte, and also made an omelet with cheese and herbs!
While I was eating, my mom called me and I talked to her about you. I told her that I really wanted to meet
you in real life.

my mother told me that go to your goal and be happy! she sees how I've changed recently since we started talking!

I began to smile more and often go in a good mood! you can see it from the outside! my mother really wants
us to succeed!

I think that everything is in our hands and we are going in the right direction!

Dear xxxxxxx,I'm sorry I couldn't write you my letter. It's just that my dad had to go to the hospital and I was with him. Everything is fine now. But today I will go to my mother's dacha to take the food to her. I won't be able to write to you on weekends either. I wish you a good weekend. I hope you can have a good rest. I will
just help my mother in the country and hope that the weather will allow me to do it. You need to remove a
lot of grass from the garden.

I constantly dream and imagine that we live together as a couple, I imagine that we are very happy!
And I want to make these dreams come true!

Just imagine how good it will be for us together! All our friends and acquaintances will envy us when they see our love!

My darling, I want to meet you in real life! This has become my dream!

Imagine our first meeting , our first kiss! mmm... I want to taste your lips! will you let me?"

I'm so glad we found each other in this big world! I am very grateful to fate that it connects us!

Even though we are far from each other and in different countries, but for me distance is only a road, the
road to happiness and our happy future!

I hope you feel the same way? I have a craving for you and a desire to be with you! Desire is a 50 Percent success rate! And the rest is an aspiration and business!

I miss you very much and think about you almost every minute, I feel like I'm a child who fell in love for the
first time!!!!

I will send you my photos so that you will not be bored and you can see me more. Some of the photos you see are from my apartment. And more photos from work, as well as from a walk last year when the isolation had just begun and there were no people on the streets at all. It was like a nightmare.

In the next email, I'll send you more photos from my vacation. I hope you like them?

I am waiting for your answer, please share your dreams with me!

I kiss and hug you! Your sweet Mariya.

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:35:40 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00130.jpg

IMG-00132.jpg

IMG-00140.jpg

IMG-00550.jpg

IMG-00552.jpg

IMG-00840.jpg

IMG-00843.jpg

IMG-00848.jpg

...... so let's make a good face to the bad game and we continue with her

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:24 pm

.... also Vlads need a Rest and Holiday from Scammerjob ...... :applause: ... or "she'll" meet another Candidate :lol:

Good afternoon, my dear xxxxxx. Thank you for your letter.

I hope you are doing well and have had a wonderful weekend!!! I hope so very much. This letter will be a small one for me. Because I have to tell you that I can't write you my letter here. I need to go to the hospital and I can't take my computer there. I have to undergo a course of treatment and it will end only on June 29. So I won't be able to write you my letter until the beginning of July. I hope that you understand me in this and can wait for me?

I hope that during this time you will not meet another girl and will be able to wait for me. Text me if you meet another girl and I won't bother you anymore.

I'll think about you all the time. Because you have become in my heart!!! I'm going to miss you so much.

To make you remember me and see me, I will send you some more photos of me!

Your dear girl is Mariya.

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:28:59 +0300

SIGNAL-NET
Signal Service LLC
SIGNAL NOC
60 Lenina str.,
Russia

IMG-00002.j

IMG-00401.jpg

IMG-00840.jpg

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sarahwilliam6769@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 28, 2022 8:58 am

Australiacupiddating
Username:
SarahWilliam
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
Lonely man
About yourself:
I'm single never married with no kids 30 years old looking for a long term relationship
Looking for:
Looking for a good man with good heart ...you can text me here sarahwilliam6769@gmail.com

West African scammer posted here
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 65#p669265
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Russian scammers”