It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com/mariyaolitina@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:39 pm

...... from DMF-Spam in german

Hello.
I hurry to write you my letter.
Mariya my name.
In my 35 years I haven't been married. I live in Moscow.
I am looking for a serious relationship forever.
I am interested in how you spend your free time and what do you do at work?
I look good in the photo?
I would love to take a look at your photos.
Reply to me at this address: Mellisuynova@gmail.com
I will wait for your answer.
Mariya.

Received: from [110.145.159.146] ([110.145.159.146])
To: bruns.hans.joachim2015@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 11:00:53 +0100

TELSTRAINTERNET48-AU
Telstra
Telstra Internet Address Registry
Telstra Internet
Locked Bag 5744
Canberra
ACT 2601
Australia

xRCr6SFC.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:46 pm

....... from 419-Spam in german

Hi sweetheart?
I am happy to write to you.
Mariya my name.
In my 35 years I haven't been married. I live in Moscow.
I am looking for a man his age or a little older for a serious relationship.
I would like to know where you work and how do you spend your free time?
I look good in the photo?
I would love to take a look at your photos.
Reply to me at my main address: Mellisuynova@gmail.com
I will wait for your answer.
Mariya.

Received: from [45.145.55.176] ([45.145.55.176])
To: mbeckers@hotmail.de
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 17:20:49 +0100

US-MYHOSTING365-20190824
My Hosting 365
11205 Bellaire Blvd, Suite B22
Houston
TX
United States

7tDbRvfb.jpg

.......Анастасия Романова/Anastasiya Romanova from Moscow

https:/ /vk.com/nastya_romanovaa

.instagram.com/explore/tags/фудблогhk77/

.instagram.com/hellokitty.77/

.fashionbank.ru/models/user/93241.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariya; <Mellisuynova@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm

.... finally from DMF .... funny Restaurant where one work only 5 days

Hello my dear xxxxx, thanks for writing to me!
I am very happy to answer you, I even got in a good mood !!! You know, I never corresponded with any man on the internet, you are the first man I started communicating with.
It is very interesting for me because you can write a lot of thoughts and feelings in letters !!!!
I hope you are a serious person because I have really serious intentions! Now I want to tell you something about my life!
I was born in Moscow, it is a very beautiful city and the capital of Russia! Have you ever been to Moscow?
I hope that it is not a problem for you that I am from Russia? I want to be honest and open with you!
I am a decent and sociable girl! I have no children and I am not married!
I live alone. My parents live in their house. The house is in the suburbs. It's more like a dacha. and almost every weekend I go to see my parents.
I am 35 years old. When is your birthday? Tell me! I've been involved in dancing and sports since I was a child, I've always tried to keep myself in good shape! and i did it! I think every girl should always look good, be smart and always be feminine !!!
I also studied at the university and got a college diploma !!! I work as a restaurant manager. There is a lot to do and you need to follow the work of each member of staff and be kind to every guest. I work 5 days!
Many of my friends and acquaintances already have happy families and children! I see her happy in marriage!
I want to be happy too!
I am a very serious and decent woman and want to build a serious relationship and a happy future! I really want to have mutual love in my heart, I want to enjoy love with my loved one !!!
for the sake of true love i am ready for anything, because without true love it is difficult for a person to live! What do you think
Yes I understand we are far apart but I think this is not a problem these days, just a couple of hours.
on the plane and we're already a few steps away from each other
I don't think distance is a problem for us !!! The main thing is to have a desire to meet !!!!
Yes, I forgot to say I will be on vacation from work soon!
I have never been to your country but I want to go there!
I like to constantly develop and see new things and learn new cultures.
I don't know much about you yet, but it's only a matter of time! Feel free to tell me how you live and what do you like to do? I'm really looking forward to it and I'm very interested! I will send you some of my photos! Hope you will like them and smile on your face! I am very happy to have made our acquaintance and I am curious what will happen next! I look forward to your answer, please email me soon, I'll be waiting for it!
Sincerely your sweet and beautiful wife Mariya :thinking:

Received: from localhost (89-178-112-228.broadband.corbina.ru. [89.178.112.228])
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:59:28 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for Broadband Customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

IMG0053.jpg

IMG6472.jpg

IMG7430.jpg

IMG747.jpg

IMG7548.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter! How is your mood today
In every new letter I send you my other photos to have a smile on your face!
I have a feeling that you are a good man and I am happy to communicate with you! I really want us to succeed!
I don't mind if we talk on the phone too. write me your correct number. I have WhatsApp. We can communicate more.
As soon as I have more time, I'll write to you on WhatsApp. In this letter I will tell you how my everyday life is going.
I start my day with a cup of fragrant boiled coffee with milk !!!
I like the way my mom cooks, every day she gives different delicious healthy breakfasts!
Usually it happens to different cereals with fruit or cheese curd pancakes with honey or sour cream! My mom is a good cook and she taught me how to cook various delicious dishes! but I'll tell you later! she always says that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
My working day starts at 9 a.m. and always ends at 6 p.m.
My work is not so difficult for me, I feel good all day and therefore go after work three times a week
Fitness training! I love doing sports and being in good shape !! Do you do sports?
To be honest, I was already tired from this everyday life, from work, home and training. I want to fall very much in love and have mutual love!
Unfortunately I haven't found the right person, maybe you will become one? Who knows? Lots of men try to get to know me, but I don't see it seriously!
Sometimes men give me flowers and show that they are not indifferent to me. But I know that you don't need real feelings !!!!
I really want to have sincere mutual love and a serious real relationship!
Making love is good, but when there are really sincere feelings of love between a man and a woman and then making love is much more pleasant!
Love is a great feeling and if it is mutual you will be a happy person! I would love to be happy! And you?
If we strive for each other and have serious intentions, I am sure we will succeed!
I also travel to the village with my mother and with my father!
They have their own lovely garden where they grow lots of lovely different flowers, as well as vegetables and fruits! It's very nice in summer!
I completely forgot to say that my vacation will be soon and I want to spend these days in a romantic atmosphere !!!
maybe in your country that would be great! but for now it's my dream! I am sure that my dream will come true!
the main thing is to strive for your dream and it will definitely come true in reality! I think it!
I really hope you answer me soon! I like you and I want to get to know you better!
I hope to see your other photos in your next letter!
I kiss you on the cheek and hug you, your Mariya

Received: from localhost (89-178-112-228.broadband.corbina.ru. [89.178.112.228])
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:21:36 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG743.jpg

IMG7848.jpg

IMG843.jpg

IMG8539.jpg

IMG8593.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:27 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I am very pleased about your letter! your letter lifts my spirits!
I never thought that communication on the internet would be so nice! Many Thanks!
and I ask you not to worry. I will write to you in WhatsApp. and I promise to call you. I only ask you one thing. Do not hurry. I want to know as much about you as possible. I want to see your photos every day. and I believe that we will communicate well and respect one another.
What is your favorite meal? Which products do you like and which don't? I often cook cottage cheese cakes myself with berries and light salads made from various vegetables!
But there can still not be 2 cooks in the house and therefore I cook very seldom !! but i would like to cook delicious dishes for my beloved man but he is not here yet! I think you could be everything is in our hands !!
I want to be your dessert, would you like to try it?
I am a sensitive girl and please don't make me sick because I don't want a broken heart! I really want to open my heart to a decent man who will fill him with love and whom I could be happy with! I really want you to be that man!
please tell me for the love of it all that you ready
I have a younger sister.
do you write to other girls or just me ?! tell me the whole truth! How serious are your intentions What are your future plans? Please answer!
I want to live my life with a man of good faith. With whom can I always feel absolutely safe !!
I want to love and receive mutual love !!!!
I will do everything for my beloved man, the main thing that we were good together!
Most of all, I value friendliness, understanding and attention in a man. A man who understands the importance of trust and honesty and who respects himself and his loved ones !!!! I think these qualities are very important for a man and a woman! Only then can a couple build true love! What do you think? What qualities do you value in people?
I really hope we will be good friends and maybe a lot more than friends! I want to be lovers! I think you understood what I was trying to tell you!
Don't forget me and write as often as possible! I hope you enjoy my photos! I look forward to your letter!
I kiss you on the cheek, your Mariya

Received: from localhost ([80.234.49.6])
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 20:18:17 +0300

samtel
Internet Center of JSC VolgaTelecom Samara branch
JSC "VolgaTelecom" Samara branch
17, Krasnoarmeyskaya str.
443099 Samara,
Russian Federation

IMG-85983.jpg

IMG-8693.jpg

IMG-9590.jpg

IMG-9849.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx!!! Thank you for your reponse! How are you?
I am very happy to correspond with you! I am glad that you like my photos
but I feel even better in life, and you will be convinced of it when we meet!)!
I beg you don't worry. I will definitely write you in WhatsApp. and we will definitely speak and hear the voices found. You are a beautiful man and I want to communicate with you.
You know, I would really like to share my life with a good, serious person who can trust in himself and who knows what he wants!
I want to feel a gentle female girl and have mutual love in my heart !!! I want to wake up and fall asleep with the only person I will truly love and respect !!!!
I am always responsible for actions and words because I am an honest and decent girl! I don't like it when they promise something and don't keep the promise!
My parents raised me very strictly, but with love! And I am grateful to you for that! I met you on the internet and inside myself like something had changed! I started smiling and always in a good mood when I get your answer!))))
I want us to be successful and we met!
As I told you, I exercise several times a week to always be in good shape and looking beautiful. Exercise is also very good for your health. To be athletic, I eat the right healthy food every day so as not to gain too much! Much depends on the right diet! Keeping in shape makes you feel good! My favorite food is a variety of fruits and vegetables, yogurt and cottage cheese! I also like red fish and turkey chicken! I also like to make fresh carrot apples !!!!
but sometimes you want to eat something unhealthy and very calorie! for example a kind of cake or a fatty piece of meat! sometimes i take a day off from exercise and proper nutrition! When I come to my grandmother in the village, we and my mother organize a festival of the belly.)))) My grandmother bakes very tasty different Russian cakes with different beginnings: with berries, apples, meat and cabbage! It tastes very tasty vegetables with meat in a cast iron saucepan over low heat in a Russian stove !! We enjoy this meal and get a lot of joy! and then every week a strictly healthy meal begins!
I like my life and I enjoy it, but in my heart it is very sad and it wants to love and be loved !!! I want to live fully and have a decent man who I will be fine with! I really want this man to be you!
I will be happy to see your new photos. Send me more photos! OK?
and in the next letter I will send absolutely different beautiful photos of myself !!! I am sure you will like them!
Don't forget me and write as often as possible!
I'm looking forward to your letter, kiss you, your dear Mariya

Received: from localhost ([91.235.246.24])
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:38:24 +0300

INTERLOGICA-LTD-NET
InterLogica Ltd.
Victor I. Kopylov
142 190 MO Troitsk Street. Anniversary, 3
Moscow
Russian Federation

IMG044.jpg

IMG584.jpg

IMG85493.jpg

IMG893.jpg

IMG953.jpg

IMG9593.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, thanks for your reply. I was looking forward to your letter.
Your letters make me happy and a smile appears on my face. I am very happy that I met such a wonderful person like you.
I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I notice my life changing for the better. I think that's because of our communication. I smiled more often to be happy. I forgot what sadness is and all thanks to you. I want to take you for a walk in the park. I want to penetrate your strong and tender hugs and enjoy every day they spend together !!!
I look forward to meeting you. I sincerely want us to really love each other. Do you want it? I want us both to
be happy and to see love for one another in our eyes. Dearest, I have an important question for you, what do you think of me? Would you like to be with me one day?
This morning I got up early and made myself a delicious breakfast: scrambled eggs with fried bacon. You just can't imagine how tasty it is when mine is boiling. I got dressed and went to the bus stop to wait for my bus.
At the bus stop I noticed a couple in love with a man and a girl. A man hugged his girlfriend so tenderly and whispered in his ear for a moment, "I love you." I was a little sad, I immediately thought, what a shame that
it's not us. Then I came to work, I was very busy and very tired. I worked without a break until the evening. When I got home my mother and I started dinner. I made rice with vegetables and steamed salmon! This is healthy and tasty food. I love healthy food, it helps me stay in good shape. After dinner, I saw some delicious Chinese tea. It's also very healthy. and after dinner I thought of our romantic time together!
Today I'm going to take a bubble bath and do some spa treatments!
I hope you and I succeed. I send you a big kiss and wish you a nice evening.
Please reply to me as soon as possible. Your dearest and beautiful Mariya

Received: from localhost (host-88-215-176-51.stavropol.ru. [88.215.176.51])
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 13:52:06 +0300

Macroregional_South
OJSC Rostelecom Macroregional Branch South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russian Federation

IMG004.jpg

IMG7843.jpg

IMG7849.jpg

IMG849.jpg

IMG8959.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thanks for your answer! How are you today?
I am very happy that you like my photos! But when you meet you will understand that I am much better and more beautiful in life!
I'm sure we could become a wonderful couple because I'm just drawn to you!
I want to open my heart to sincere mutual love, I want us to build a great love! Are you ready to open your heart to me Let's fill our hearts with love and be happy together ?!
I am writing to you very seriously about my intentions because I am a sincere woman!
I think we will succeed. The main thing is to strive for it! The inner values ​​of a person are important to me,
I respect it when a man is decent and responsible, when he keeps his promises and keeps his word! I need a man with whom I will feel like a real woman, who will protect and love me with all my heart. again I will give
my beloved man completely! I will take care of him and love him as he will, I will pamper him with delicious dishes (after all, the way to a man's heart lives through his stomach)! and I will always support him in good times and in difficult times what happens in life !! My beloved man will be proud of me and we will respect
me !!!! and what do you think about it what do you think of me are you serious about me?
What do you think of my vacation, which is about to start? would you like to meet me? please don't worry,
it's not my turn, I'm just curious to know!
You know, every day goes by with thoughts of you because you really took my whole head off! I am asked at work that I am not my own! I'm kind of getting lost, but something inside of me has changed for the better!
My mood has been wonderful lately, you seem to influence me so much!
Please do not grieve me and never make me sick because I am very sensitive to feelings!
I'll send you some more photos from life, I hope they bring a smile! I send you a warm kiss to warm you up a little !!! I would like to receive your reply very soon! please write to me!
Sincerely, Mariya

Received: from localhost (128-72-77-238.broadband.corbina.ru. [128.72.77.238])
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:30:09 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG0053.jpg

IMG2124.jpg

IMG583.jpg

IMG8539.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IMG9543.jpg

video.mp4
https://sendvid.com/tq2aij3f

.... without this colour in her face . I would say its a other woman

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, thanks for your answer!
I wait for your reply every day and when I receive your letter my heart melts.
a smile appears on your face! I really like you and I would love to see you in real life!
In reality much more interesting than a friend!
Thank you for writing to me and worrying about me. everything is fine with me. Yesterday I did a test for coronavirus. Today I was informed that I am fine. The test is negative. How do you feel?
I'm waiting for the moment when we'll be together and you?
I really want to walk my way to our meeting and come to visit you!
My vacation is very soon and I would be delighted to spend it with you!
I have to plan my vacation in advance and how I will spend it!
I haven't been on vacation in a long time and I'm mentally tired from work and want to relax!
and now all my thoughts are on you !!!! I can't even work quietly, but I keep myself in hand because I'm the manager and my job is responsible! Even so, I cannot hide some positive feelings, they come out of themselves because I often think of you and think about how we will succeed and we will build great love!
My heart wants to love and receive mutual love! I would love to be between us!
would rather enjoy a happy and romantic time of love!
I am glad that you are a serious man and that you have serious intentions for me. I can only answer you!
let's see what happens next! I would very much like to see my dream come true in the near future.
I will try to do my best to make it happen!
I'm sending you some of my other photos from life again!
I hope you will be happy to see them!
I would be very happy to see your other photos in your next letter!
I wish you a good mood !! I send you a warm kiss to keep you warm !!!
your beautiful Mariya

Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:00:25 +0300

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st.,
355000, Stavropol
Russia

IMG00345.jpg

IMG004.jpg

IMG759.jpg

IMG78489.jpg

IMG85903.jpg

IMG8598.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:52 pm

I want to see your photos!

Received: from localhost ([91.235.246.24]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:15:28 +0300

INTERLOGICA-LTD-NET
InterLogica Ltd.
Victor I. Kopylov
142 190 MO Troitsk
Street. Anniversary, 3
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:17 pm

I did not receive your reply. I miss your letters. I ask you to write to me. I will wait for your photos.

Hello my dear xxxxxx, thanks for your answer!
I wait for your reply every day and when I receive your letter my heart melts.
a smile appears on your face! I really like you and I would love to see you in real life!
In reality much more interesting than a friend!
Thank you for writing to me and worrying about me. everything is fine with me. Yesterday I did a test for coronavirus. Today I was informed that I am fine. The test is negative. How do you feel?
I'm waiting for the moment when we'll be together and you?
I really want to walk my way to our meeting and come to visit you!
My vacation is very soon and I would be delighted to spend it with you!
I have to plan my vacation in advance and how I will spend it!
I haven't been on vacation in a long time and I'm mentally tired from work and want to relax!
and now all my thoughts are on you !!!! I can't even work quietly, but I keep myself in hand because I'm the manager and my job is responsible! Even so, I cannot hide some positive feelings, they come out of themselves because I often think of you and think about how we will succeed and we will build great love!
My heart wants to love and receive mutual love! I would love to be between us!
would rather enjoy a happy and romantic time of love!
I am glad that you are a serious man and that you have serious intentions for me. I can only answer you!
let's see what happens next! I would very much like to see my dream come true in the near future.
I will try to do my best to make it happen!
I'm sending you some of my other photos from life again!
I hope you will be happy to see them!
I would be very happy to see your other photos in your next letter!
I wish you a good mood !! I send you a warm kiss to keep you warm !!!
your beautiful Mariya

Received: from localhost (128-72-77-238.broadband.corbina.ru. [128.72.77.238])
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 16:09:42 +0300

Moscow, Russia

IMG00345.jpg

IMG004.jpg

IMG759.jpg

IMG78489.jpg

IMG85903.jpg

IMG8598.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:47 pm

..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :disagree:

xxxxxx, what's wrong? I can not understand.

Received: from localhost (95-29-81-126.broadband.corbina.ru. [95.29.81.126])
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 14:49:47 +0300

Moscow, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx, I've been waiting for your answer! I am looking forward to your letter!
I want to meet her. I'm already fed up with everything.
I will be on vacation soon. and i want to visit you. believe me. it is true. Tell me. What is the name of your airport? I will find out when I can come to you. OK?
You know, I have a lot of thoughts and I think about you all the time. I always dream and imagine that we live together as a couple. I imagine that we are very happy! And I want these dreams to come true!
Just imagine how good we will be together! All of our friends and acquaintances will envy us when they see our love!
Dearest, I want to meet you in real life! This is my dream!
I want you all to make our dreams come true! We have something to look for and we will do it!
Imagine our first kiss! mmm ... i want to taste your lips.
I am so happy that we found each other in this big world!
May we be far apart and in different countries, but for me the distance is just a road, a path to happiness and our happy future!
I hope you feel the same way! I have a wish for you and a wish to be with you! I wish it was 50 percent of the success! And the rest is a claim and a business!
I really miss you and think of you almost every minute, I feel like a kid and I fell in love for the first time !!!!
I am waiting for your answer, please share your thoughts and thoughts with me
Dreams! I kiss and hug you! Your sweet Mariya

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:16:45 +0300

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st., 3
55000, Stavropol, Russia

IMG5780.jpg

IMG752.jpg

IMG89683.jpg

IMG9902.jpg

IMG9963.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx, how are you
I am looking forward to your letter! I enjoyed reading it.
I think we should start thinking about our future, I want so that we could be together like a couple in love! do you want i really want to meet you in real life, i only live with ideas on this subject,
but i'm already happy because i found you in this life!
I always think of you. I would so much like to cuddle up to you and be with you next to you, hear your breath and feel your heartbeat !!!!
I really want to feel your tender kisses and touches !!!
rather, my dream would come true and we were together! everything in our hands and depends only on us!
I see in you that you want to be happy with me. But for that you have to meet first! I want to feel you in real life!
Distance is not a problem in the 21st century, as I said, a few hours on the plane and we are already two steps away from each other!
I have a feeling we both want it then let's organize meetings in the near future! I really want to see you!
My dear, I hope that you will share these feelings with me because I have really opened up to you.
I opened my heart to you and entrusted you with all my dreams and feelings. I am a very honest woman and was brought up correctly !!!
I will send you some pictures! I hope they will cheer you up
I am waiting for your reply. I kiss and hug you! your beautiful Mariya

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 14:41:07 +0300

Macroregional_South
Alexander Ivanov
290, Myra st., 3
55000, Stavropol, Russia

IMG0063.jpg

IMG7763.jpg

IMG859.jpg

IMG8958.jpg

2021-01-23.mp4
https://sendvid.com/xailvxlm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx, how are you? I am looking forward to your letter! I've been looking forward to it!
You know, yesterday when I went to bed I was thinking of you and I had a dream, I get off the plane and run away
Right in your arms and you kissed me badly and presented 9 red roses ... I just did it
I was happy that you invited me to your home when I came to your home.
It's so romantic. We started the conversation and got to know each other better.
I woke up in such a wonderful mood and I would meet you as soon as possible!
My dear, you know that I am open with you and that I can express my feelings in words, but I also want to express them in actions!
I want to hold you tight and look into your eyes! I want to kiss your lips. And even more!
I really want to be with you, live with you, like a real man and a real woman.
This is my dream! And I'll go to her! I really want you to try my kunya.
because I cook really well, and for you I will try to cook 999 percent better for everyone!
because I want you to be full and healthy!
I want to meet you as soon as possible, today I thought about you for a long time.
I crossed the street and thought about it and went to the red light. It was good that everything worked out and there were no cars.
I will try to be more attentive during the day and nightmare at night!))
I am waiting for your answer, kiss and hug you! your Mariya

Received: from localhost ([91.235.246.24]) ... Blacklisted Spam-I+used by the german colleagues
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:39:06 +0300

INTERLOGICA-LTD-NET
InterLogica Ltd.
Victor I. Kopylov
142 190 MO Troitsk
Street. Anniversary, 3
Russia

IMG0064.jpg

IMG00654.jpg

IMG5577.jpg

IMG78549.jpg

IMG859.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”