It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kseniya R. Khandova; <svenmariia@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kseniya; <svenmariia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:06 pm

.... what I've said

Hello my beloved xxxxxx! How are you? I am very glad to receive your letter. I don't know why she said that, probably because there are cases when girls fell into sexual slavery when they left for another country. Darling,
I don't even know where to start. xxxxxx, I went to a travel company to find out the amount of the flight to you. I was told that a visa and an international passport cost $ 250, and a round-trip ticket from $ 650, medical insurance and other documents required to travel to your country $ 260, and it turns out $ 1160. xxxxxxx, I get
a salary of 500 dollars, and I will contribute it, but I still lack 660 dollars to come to you. I hope you can help me. Can I count on your help? The documents will be prepared for about two weeks, and maybe even earlier, I was told so by the travel agency. My visa will be valid for 90 days. I can already imagine how you will meet me at the airport with flowers. My beloved, it is very important for me that you trust me and help me with the money for the flight to you. Because without your help, I will not be able to fly to you.
I think that trust is the most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman. I trust you very much, and I never want to lose you! I hope that soon we will be together! Answer me as soon as possible, I will very much wait for your letter. Your favorite Kseniya.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.100])
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 17:50:28 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
Packethub S.A.
Köhler Internet Services UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:36 pm

Hello my dear !
Without your support, I would never have done it. Thank you for everything you do, for your warmth and kindness. Once again, I sincerely thank you for your support!
Thank you, my beloved, for illuminating my life with the light of love, for warming me with the warmth of your heart.
My xxxxxx and dear, I miss you madly, I really want to see you and hug you tightly, kiss you sweetly and not let go anywhere. May the moment of separation end as soon as possible, may our meeting with every second come closer and please my heart. Darling, it’s very difficult for me without you and it’s not easy at all.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([141.98.102.132])
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 16:43:50 +0300

M247-FRA2
M247 Ltd Frankfurt 2
GLOBALAXS DE NOC
Hanauer Landstraße 302, Hessen
60314, Frankfurt
Germany

IM-Af-ORzj-DU.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello Darling!
I am very glad to read such a love and sincere letter from you, thank you sun!
Beloved in this letter I am sending my bank details, you know that without your help I cannot come to you (.
Beneficiary : Khandova Kseniia Radikovna
Beneficiary account number : 40817840904610006340
Beneficiary`s bank : AO «ALFA-BANK», 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078
Beneficiary SWIFT : ALFARUMM
Account with correspondent bank number : 36310481
Correspondent bank : CITIBANK NA, 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, USA
Correspondent SWIFT : CITIUS33
My dear, I do not have enough words to express all the feelings that I experience. I want to turn the whole world around to be next to you. And now I really miss you. I know that we will maintain this distance. I am sure that time will fly by very quickly. Although it is very difficult for both of us now, we must understand that this will not last so long. My dear, I miss you very much, so I don't even know how to distract my thoughts. Darling, may our reunion be very quick, otherwise I can't even live for one minute without you. Do not think about sad things, because everything will be just wonderful with us. Remember that I love you very much, my dear. Think about our soon meeting. Love you!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([195.181.170.200])
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:20:26 +0300

Datacamp Limited
Connection Wireless
Regierungsbezirk Darmstadt
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Xf9-Sw-Tnhk-Zk.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:54 pm

.... Greetz from her guilty conscience .... "she's" pissed and thats why she lament and blame me for a normal Letter

Hello dear!
I don't understand you , don't you trust me ? Is there any point in dating if you think I'm not being honest with you? Why do you write such words to me ? I can make you a photo of my passport , and where is the guarantee that then my passport data will not take a loan ? In Russia, this is a very common situation .

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([185.59.220.230])
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:28:29 +0300

Datacamp Limited
Connection Wireless
Regierungsbezirk Darmstadt
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Hi honey !
Don't be upset with me . So what do we do now ?

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.118])
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 13:48:38 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
Packethub S.A.
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kseniya R. Khandova; <svenmariia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:53 pm

You want my passport ? I have a feeling that this meeting is only necessary for me .

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.100])
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:42:00 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
Packethub S.A.
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Hello, my angel!
So I decided to write. Maybe this will be a funny idea for you. But you listen to what I tell you. Our relationship was initially full of romance . And now they are more like the surface of water, everything is familiar, usual.
We stopped admiring each other. We started to get more annoyed, more upset. We stopped talking about our feelings and showing our love. Our relationship now rests more on patience than on mutual understanding.
That, of course, was the end of it. Finish everything. But I can't! I still love you! I don't want to lose you, but
I feel distant. I try to get closer to you, but I stay where I am. But I won't give up! Maybe this is the whole test of life. Then I don't want to lose. I will go through it and keep a little bit of the cooling flame of our love. And then we will rekindle, rekindle a cozy fire and cover it, and protect it from the winter cold of separation.
I won't give up! If you want to give up, I won't let you. You hear me, I won't let you or anyone else ruin our future! I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm not being selfish, I just know that we can be together.
I don't know what you're thinking right now. I'm desperate, I feel like I'm standing on the edge. Will you fight
for our love?..

P.S. I love you very much!

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([185.220.70.201])
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 14:48:31 +0300

M247-FRA2
M247 Ltd Frankfurt 2
GLOBALAXS DE NOC
Hanauer Landstraße 302, Hessen
60314, Frankfurt
Germany

270.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:51 pm

.... its clear that she's fooling us ..... typical making of daft .... she knows very well what I want from her for the Money transfer.

Hello .
What should I do ?

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.133])
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:28:38 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
Packethub S.A.
Germany

Return to “Russian scammers”