It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Leonore; <anemonemxj@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <pandoranmli@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:59 pm

..... from E-Spam

Hello my male! I believe that it is the perfect time to start the brand new season with true love. Do you think I'm correct? Potentially we can connect someday. I was given birth in The germany, I resided over there right up until I turned 9, now I have a home in Ukraine. I have never found a male within my country and needed to try to go looking on-line. Please let me know just what area do you now live in? It is actually great that with the support of the online world, we may study one another far better. Currently I'm 32 yoa, presently the grownup for the serious bond, I do not wish anyone to play with my inner thoughts that's no doubt. I'm Leonore by the way, although you can just simply call me Leo. In case you are serious in getting to know me far better, then we can easily continue on our contact. Did you enjoy the pic of me, that I have included in the attachment? You actually don't need to respond in case you didn't enjoy it. Now i am planning to discover a man who is much older than me, not violent, soft, and who can truly take care of me and simply deal with me right. I am going to also be pleased to receive your image with your message if you're curious.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: pandoranmli@gmx.com

I hope you won't seriously make me wait around long and definitely will reply as quick as possible

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.246])
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 01:29:03 +0100
To: richard@richardparry.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

PIC182.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Leo; <pandoranmli@gmx.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <pandoranmli@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Hello Sweetheart, I feel it's already time to start the new calendar year together with love. Don't you believe I'm correct? Perhaps we are able to connect someday. I was given birth in The usa, I stayed there right until I turned 10, and today I reside in Ukraine. I never have connected with a male inside my region and was going to try to search online. Write to me what town do you reside in? It's actually amazing that with the support of the internet, we may become familiar with one another much better. Right now I am thirty two years of age, presently the grownup for the really serious relationship, I do not need anybody to play with my feelings that is for certain. I am Leonore btw, however you are welcome to just simply call me Leo. If you are interested in learning me much better, in that case we can continue on our interaction. Did you like the picture of myself, that I have included in the attachment? You truly do not need to respond in case you didn't enjoy it. I am seeking to discover a guy who's much older than me, not aggressive, mild, and who can really care for me and simply treat me right. I will additionally be happy to receive your own picture along with your message if you're intrigued.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: pandoranmli@gmx.com

I hope you will not actually make me wait very long and definitely will answer as soon as possible

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.242])
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:30:36 +0100

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

CAM-426.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <austenezla@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:57 pm

Good morning, I feel it's already the perfect time to start the brand-new year together with true love. Do you feel I'm right? Potentially we are able to connect sometime. I was born in Germany, I resided over there until I was nine, and today I am in Ukraine. I never have connected with a male within my place and simply wished to attempt searching via the internet. Please let me know exactly what town do you now live in? It is actually amazing that with the aid of the net, we can get acquainted with one another much better. Now I am thirty-two y.o, presently an adult for the really serious relationship, I don't wish any person to play with my feelings that is for certain. I am Leonore btw, although you are welcome to just call me Leo. If you're interested in knowing me far better, then we are able to carry on our interaction. Did you like the picture of myself, that I have enclosed? You actually don't need to respond if you didn't enjoy it. I'm aiming to discover a guy who is older than me, not violent, mild, and who can truly look after me and simply deal with me right. I am going to additionally be happy to receive your own image with the reply if you are intrigued.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: austenezla@gmx.com

Hopefully you will not actually make me wait around long and definitely will respond shortly!

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.237])
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:48:12 +0100
To: clarkcacing@gmail.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

PIC-629.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <merlenez1la@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Good afternoon my friend I feel it's already time for us to start the brand new calendar year together with true love. Don't you think I'm correct? Maybe we are able to connect someday. I actually born in Germany, I stayed there until I was eleven, and today I reside in Ukraine. I haven't found a guy within my region and was going to attempt to go looking on-line. Please let me know exactly what town you reside in? It's actually great that using the help of the internet, we are able to become familiar with each other far better. Right now I'm 32 yr old, currently the grownup for the serious relationship, I do not want any person to play with my emotions that is beyond doubt. My parents named me Leonore btw, however you can simply call me Leo. In case you are serious in knowing me much better, in that case we could continue our conversation. How do you like the picture of me, that I have enclosed? You truly do not have to respond if you didn't like it. Now i am aiming to come across a person who is more aged than me, not violent, delicate, and who will truly take care of me and simply treat me proper. I will also be happy to get your picture along with your answer if you are interested.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: merlenez1la@gmx.com

I really hope you will not seriously make me wait around long and can answer as soon as possible!

Received: Received: from localhost (srv1033.dedicated.server-hosting.expert [5.199.138.8]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 17:47:37 +0200

MYLOC-DE-DUS2-DEDCICATED-ROOT-SERVER
myLoc NOC
myLoc managed IT AG
Network Operations & Services
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Duesseldorf DE

DSC765.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Hello charming man. I feel it's already time to begin the new season together with love. Don't you feel I am correct? Maybe we can connect someday. I actually born in Germany, I lived there right until I was ten, now I reside in Ukraine. I have never connected with a male inside my place and was going to attempt to go looking via the internet. Let me know what area you live in? It's actually amazing that using the aid of the net, we can get acquainted with one another significantly better. Now I'm thirty two yrs. old, currently a grownup for the truly serious connection, I no longer need anyone to play with my emotions that's no doubt. My name is Leonore btw, although you are welcome to just call me Leo. In case you are attracted in getting to know me far better, then we can carry on our contact. How do you enjoy the photograph of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You literally don't have to answer back if you did not enjoy it. I am aiming to discover a male who is older than me, certainly not violent, gentle, and who can really care for me and simply deal with me right. I will also be happy to get your own personal photo with the answer back if you are intrigued.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: austenezla@gmx.com

Hopefully you won't actually make me wait long and will reply asap!

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.242])
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 05:15:29 +0200

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

CAM389.jpg

.topgan.it/User/View/15729

... writes here the same crap in italian Language

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Hello Dear! I really think it's time to start the new year with true love. Do you believe I am correct? Potentially we are able to meet at some point. I actually born in Germany, I lived over there right up until I turned 11, and now I have a home in Ukraine. I have never connected with a man in my country and simply was going to attempt to go looking over the internet. Write to me just what city you live in? It's fantastic that using the aid of the internet, we can become familiar with each other better. Now I'm thirty-two yoa, presently the grownup for the honest bond, I don't want anyone to play with my emotions that is beyond doubt. I am Leonore by the way, however you can just simply call me Leo. If you're attracted in learning me much better, then we may continue our conversation. Did you enjoy the photo of me, that I have enclosed? You truly don't need to reply if you didn't like it. I'm seeking to discover a male who is much older than me, not violent, gentle, and who will truly look after me and simply treat me proper. I am going to also be pleased to obtain your own personal shot with your answer back if you're attracted.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: austenezla@gmx.com

I am hoping you will not really make me wait very long and can answer back as soon as possible

Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.242])
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:28:58 +0200
To: rvrsidhu@aol.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

PCX615.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:04 pm

Hi my friend I feel it's already the perfect time to begin the new season together with real love. Do you think that I'm correct? Potentially we can meet sometime. I actually born in The usa, I resided over there until I turned eleven, now I live in Ukraine. I have not connected with a guy in my region and wished to try searching on the Internet. Let me know just what city you now live in? It is actually awesome that with all the support of the web, we are able to learn one another considerably better. Now I'm thirty-two yoa, already an adult for the honest connection, I don't wish anybody to experiment with my emotions that's for certain. My parents named me Leonore by the way, however you can just call me Leo. If you're interested in getting to know me far better, then we could continue on our communication. Did you like the photo of me personally, that I have enclosed? You really aren't required to respond in case you didn't like it. I'm looking to find a guy who's much older than me, certainly not aggressive, gentle, and who is going to truly take care of me and deal with me proper. I am going to additionally be glad to obtain your own photo with the reply if you're curious.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: austenezla@gmx.com

I'm hoping you will not seriously make me wait very long and will reply as quick as possible.

Received: from localhost ([45.153.160.132])
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:38:07 +0200

Moneroj-VPS
Moneroj Admin
Moneroj-NL
26 De Linge,
Dronten, 8253 PJ
Netherland

DSC559.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <bbanickkp@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:32 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

There you are my friend, I believe it is time for us to start the brand-new calendar year together with real love. Now don't you believe I'm right? Maybe we can meet at some point. I actually given birth in DE, I resided over there right until I was 9, now I am in Ukraine. I never have found a guy inside my place and wanted to attempt to go looking on the net. Write to me what location you live in? It's actually awesome that using the support of the web, we may study one another far better. Today I'm thirty two yrs. old, currently a grown-up for the truly serious relationship, I do not want any person to play with my feelings that's without a doubt. I'm Leonore by the way, however you can just call me Leo. If you're interested in getting to know me much better, in that case we may continue our contact. How do you enjoy the photograph of me, that I have included in the attachment? You actually don't have to answer if you didn't enjoy it. I am attempting to find a man who's more aged than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who is going to truly take care of me and simply treat me proper. I will additionally be pleased to obtain your own image with the reply if you are intrigued.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: bbanickkp@gmx.com

I hope you will not seriously make me wait long and can answer as quick as possible!

Received: from localhost (45.129.56.200) by W16EX16MAIL2.cl.df.gov.br (172.19.180.141)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:25:14 +0200
To: <florins_2009@yahoo.com>
Return-Path: maria.aparecida@cl.df.gov.br
X-Originating-IP: [45.129.56.200]

NET-31173-45-129-56
31173 Services Denmark
31173 Services AB
c/o Interxion
Industriparken 20A
2750 Ballerup
Denmark

CAM486.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <lupita0gst@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Hey hey my dear mate I really think it is time for us to begin the new calendar year with true love. Now don't you think I am correct? Maybe we can meet someday. I was born in Germany, I resided there right up until I turned 11, and today I reside in Ukraine. I haven’t met a male in my place and was going to attempt to go looking on the net. Tell me just what city you reside in? It is amazing that with all the aid of the net, we may get acquainted with one another significantly better. Currently I am thirty two yrs. old, already an adult for the serious relationship, I don't need anybody to play with my emotions that's without a doubt. I'm Leonore btw, although you are welcome to just simply call me Leo. If you are serious in learning me much better, in that case we are able to continue on our communication. How do you like the image of me, that I have enclosed? You literally don't need to answer back if you didn't like it. I am looking to find a man who is much older than me, certainly not aggressive, mild, and who can truly look after me and simply treat me proper. I will also be glad to get your pic along with your reply if you're attracted.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: lupita0gst@gmx.com

I am hoping you won't seriously make me wait around long and can reply as quick as possible,

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.251])
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 14:44:04 +0200
To: marnus.visser@gmail.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

PCX-214.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lio; <mai3reary@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:20 pm

I really think it's already time for us to begin the new calendar year with love.
Do you really think I am right?
Possibly we can connect at some point.
I was born in DE, I stayed there until I was, and now I reside in Ukraine.
I haven’t connected with a man within my place and wanted to attempt to go looking via the internet.
Tell me just what location you now live in?
It is amazing that with the aid of the online world, we can analyze each other far better.
Today I am thirty-two years, presently the grownup for the honest connection, I do not need any person to experiment with my inner thoughts that's for certain.
I'm Lio by the way, however you are welcome to simply call me Leo.
If you are serious in learning me far better, then we are able to continue our chat.
Did you like the photograph of me personally, that I have attached? You actually don't need to answer in case
you did not enjoy it.
I'm aiming to come across a guy who's older than me, certainly not violent, delicate, and who is going to really look after me and deal with me right.
I am going to also be pleased to receive your photo with the message if you're curious.
Hopefully you won't actually make me wait very long and can answer asap.

Received: from jljvq (unknown [174.138.182.220])
Reply-To: Lio <mai3reary@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 06:34:14 -0400

INTER-83
Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

4r4ev9p.jpg

.... Лиза Иванова/Lisa Ivanova from Moscow

https:/ /vk.com/id175625757

https:/ /top100vk.com/175625757/

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id175625757

http:/ /ask.fm/Germaniyliza ... you've to register to see something

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/liza-ivanova/175625757/

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/liza-ivanova-moskva-175625757.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <calelfb@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Hey person, I think that it's the perfect time to begin the new calendar year with love. Don't you believe I am correct? Possibly we can connect at some point. I actually given birth in Germany, I lived over there until I was eleven, now I have a home in Ukraine. I haven't met a guy in my region and simply wanted to try to look on the web. Write to me what town do you live in? It is fantastic that with the support of the web, we can become familiar with each other better. Right now I'm thirty two years old, currently a grown-up for the serious bond,
I don't need anyone to play with my emotions that's no doubt. I am Leonore by the way, however you can just simply call me Leo. If you're attracted in learning me far better, in that case we can continue our interaction. Did you like the photo of me, that I've attached? You truly don't have to reply in case you did not like it. I'm attempting to find a person who is older than me, not aggressive, delicate, and who is going to really take care of me and simply treat me proper. I will also be pleased to get your own picture together with your answer back if you are curious.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: calelfb@gmx.com

I really hope you will not really make me delay long and will reply shortly!

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00102-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.162])
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:52:54 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

CAM-059.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lio; <mai3reary@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 am

... today this Vankas have forgotten a Pic .... maybe still Hangover from last Night

... or they've seen here who's "Lio"

I feel it's already time to begin the new year together with real love.
Now don't you really think I am right?
Perhaps we are able to meet someday.
I was born in Germany, I lived there right until I was, and today I have a home in Ukraine.
I haven’t met a man in my region and wished to try to go looking on-line.
Write to me what location you now live in?
It's great that with all the help of the web, we can easily study each other better.
Currently I'm thirty two yr old, presently an adult for the honest relationship, I do not wish any person to play with my emotions that is no doubt.
I am Lio by the way, but you can simply call me Leo.
If you are interested in getting to know me much better, in that case we can easily continue on our contact.
How do you enjoy the photo of me, that I've enclosed? You literally do not have to answer in case you didn't like it.
I'm seeking to come across a person who is older than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who is going to truly look after me and simply deal with me right.
I will also be happy to get your own pic together with your message if you are attracted.
I am hoping you won't seriously make me wait around very long and can reply as soon as possible.

Received: from suzugs (unknown [174.138.182.220])
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:52:54 +0200

INTER-83
Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <mai3reary@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 pm

I feel it's time for us to begin the brand-new calendar year with true love.
Now don't you believe I am right?
Potentially we are able to connect sometime.
I actually born in DE, I resided over there until I was, and today I reside in Ukraine.
I haven't connected with a man in my place and was going to try searching online.
Tell me exactly what area do you reside in?
It is great that with the support of the web, we can easily get acquainted with each other better.
Right now I am 32 years, presently a grown-up for the honest connection, I no longer want anybody to experiment with my emotions that's no doubt.
I am Lea by the way, but you can simply call me Leo.
In case you are attracted in getting to know me far better, in that case we are able to continue our conversation.
How do you enjoy the photo of me personally, that I've enclosed? You actually do not have to reply if you did not enjoy it.
I am seeking to discover a male who's more aged than me, not aggressive, gentle, and who will truly take care of me and simply treat me proper.
I am going to also be pleased to get your own personal shot with the message if you are intrigued.
Hopefully you will not seriously make me wait around very long and can answer as soon as possible.

Received: from cdtadp (unknown [174.138.182.220])
Reply-To: Lea <mai3reary@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 12:11:19 -0400

INTER-83
Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <barnabasrudm@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi there my awesome mate I believe it's the perfect time to begin the new season with true love. Do you think I am correct? Possibly we can connect sometime. I was born in Germany, I resided over there right up until I was ten, and today I live in Ukraine. I never have found a guy within my country and simply wanted to attempt searching on the Internet. Write to me exactly what town you now live in? It is fantastic that with all the help of the online world, we may learn each other much better. Now I am thirty-two yr old, already a grown-up for the truly serious bond, I do not wish anyone to play with my emotions that's without a doubt. I am Leonore by the way, but you are welcome to simply call me Leo. If you are attracted in getting to know me far better, in that case we can carry on our chat. Did you enjoy the image of me, that I have attached? You actually do not need to answer in case you did not like it. Now i am trying to come across a male who is more aged than me, certainly not aggressive, mild, and who will truly care for me and simply treat me proper. I will also be pleased to obtain your pic with your answer if you're attracted.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: barnabasrudm@gmx.com

I am hoping you will not actually make me wait around long and can answer quickly,

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.250])
To: eowkd5438@naver.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 23:02:45 +0200

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

CAM808.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonori; <vanmoxevar@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 pm

I think it's already the perfect time to start the brand-new calendar year together with true love.
Do you think I am correct?
Possibly we can connect at some point.
I actually born in The usa, I stayed there right until I was, and today I reside in Ukraine.
I have never met a male inside my region and simply desired to try to go looking online.
Please let me know exactly what area you now live in?
It's actually amazing that with all the aid of the web, we can easily study one another considerably better.
Currently I am thirty two years, already a grownup for the really serious relationship, I no longer want anybody to experiment with my feelings that's beyond doubt.
My parents named me Leonori by the way, but you are welcome to just simply call me Leo.
If you are attracted in getting to know me far better, in that case we can easily continue on our chat.
How do you enjoy the photograph of myself, that I've included in the attachment? You literally don't have to reply if you did not enjoy it.
Now i am aiming to come across a male who is older than me, not aggressive, mild, and who can really look after me and treat me right.
I will also be pleased to get your image with your message if you are attracted.
I hope you will not actually make me delay long and definitely will answer as soon as possible.

Received: from wymlhoa (unknown [174.138.182.220])
Reply-To: Leonori <vanmoxevar@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 11:10:41 -0400

INTER-83
Interserver, Inc

Return to “Russian scammers”