It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Leonore; <anemonemxj@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <synthiarwk9har@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Hey unknown, I really think it's already the perfect time to begin the brand-new season together with true love. Don't you believe I am correct? Potentially we can connect sometime. I actually born in DE, I stayed over there right until I was nine, and now I am in Ukraine. I have never found a man in my region and was going to try searching over the internet. Let me know exactly what town you now live in? It is actually awesome that with all the aid of the online world, we are able to become familiar with one another considerably better. Right now I'm thirty two yoa, already the grownup for the truly serious connection, I do not need any person to play with my feelings that is without a doubt. My parents named me Leonore by the way, although you are welcome to just call me Leo. In case you are interested in learning me far better, then we can easily carry on our communication. Did you enjoy the pic of me personally, that I've attached? You actually aren't required to respond if you didn't enjoy it. I'm planning to discover a person who's more aged than me, not violent, mild, and who will really take care of me and simply treat me right. I am going to also be glad to receive your shot with your message if you are interested.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: synthiarwk9har@gmx.com

Hopefully you will not really make me delay very long and will respond quickly,

Received: from [23.129.64.242] (port=26800 helo=localhost) by sec1.secrel.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.94)
To: paulsfirewood52@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 20:44:15 +0200

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

CAM-451.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Leonore; <synthiarwk9har@gmx.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <lupita0gst@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi there my great pen-friend. I think that it is time for us to begin the new year with love. Now don't you think I am right? Maybe we are able to connect someday. I actually given birth in The de, I stayed over there right until I was ten, and now I live in Ukraine. I haven’t met a male in my place and simply needed to try to search online. Tell me just what area you live in? It is amazing that with the support of the world wide web,
we are able to become familiar with each other considerably better. Right now I'm thirty-two yrs. old, currently the grownup for the really serious connection, I no longer wish anybody to play with my emotions that is for certain. I'm Leonore btw, however you can simply call me Leo. In case you are serious in knowing me far better, then we could continue our interaction. How do you enjoy the photo of me, that I've included in the attachment? You truly do not need to answer if you did not like it. I'm looking to discover a male who's more aged than me, not violent, delicate, and who can truly look after me and simply deal with me proper. I will additionally be pleased to receive your shot with your answer back if you are interested.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: lupita0gst@gmx.com

I'm hoping you will not actually make me delay very long and can answer as quick as possible.

Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (siwa@23.129.64.241) by ws19.arena.ne.jp (210.153.96.126)
To: ynkyoj@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 12:27:06 +0200

JPNIC-NET-JP
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

DSC-300.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”