It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Leonore; <anemonemxj@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:27 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

It appears in my opinion that you are an individual I'm searching.
Tell me more about yourself.
Drop me your images as well. I am Irina, I'm thirty eight yod.
I wonder your real age?
I am just looking out for a man who is older than me.
live and as well was created in Russia.
What area you live in?
I'd like to get to know someone with whom i may find in common likes and dislikes.
I'm want a guy with goals as a concrete.
I would really enjoy to start out a chat together with you.
I am hoping that you're attracted, and so the following note doesn’t stay with no attention.
I have to ask you to remember to forward me the snaps, thus we could start to learn each other noticeably faster.
With this letter I will mail a photo of me personally, and perhaps you're going to adore it.
If, perhaps you will not like it, you may delete my message.

Received: from klazakj (unknown [178.176.175.168])
Reply-To: Irkaa <anemonemxj@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:25:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

323w4theyr.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonare; <anemonemxj@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:00 pm

.... with the same Pic again in DMF-Spam

I think it is time to begin the brand new calendar year with love.
Now don't you feel I am right?
Maybe we are able to connect at some point.
I was given birth in DE, I resided there right until I turned nine, and today I live in Ukraine.
I have never met a man inside my country and simply wanted to attempt to search via the internet.
Please let me know just what city do you now live in?
It is great that with the support of the net, we are able to learn one another significantly better.
Now I'm thirty two yr old, already an adult for the honest connection, I no longer want anybody to experiment with my emotions that is for sure.
My name is Leonare btw, however you can just simply call me Leo.
In case you are attracted in knowing me much better, in that case we may carry on our interaction.
How do you enjoy the pic of me personally, that I've attached?
You really don't have to respond in case you did not enjoy it.
I'm looking to find a person who is more aged than me, certainly not violent, gentle, and who can really look after me and treat me right.
I will also be glad to receive your own personal image together with your reply if you're intrigued.
I am hoping you will not actually make me wait around very long and definitely will answer back as soon as possible.

Received: from [178.176.175.168] (port=6173 helo=ypgyt) by cro.crowdium.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Leonare <anemonemxj@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:53:19 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lionori; <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:44 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I feel it is time for us to begin the brand new season together with love.
Do you believe I'm right?
Potentially we can meet someday.
I actually born in The germany, I stayed there until I turned 9, now I live in Ukraine.
I never have found a male within my region and was going to attempt to go looking on-line.
Tell me exactly what area do you live in?
It's awesome that using the help of the web, we can analyze one another far better.
Today I am thirty-two y.o, already a grownup for the really serious relationship, I no longer wish any person to play with my emotions that is without a doubt.
I am Lionori btw, however you can simply call me Leo.
If you are attracted in knowing me much better, then we are able to continue on our conversation.
Did you enjoy the pic of me, that I have enclosed?
You really do not have to reply in case you did not like it.
Now i am aiming to find a man who is more aged than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who is going to really care for me and simply treat me right.
I will also be glad to receive your own personal image with the answer if you're interested.
Hopefully you will not actually make me wait long and can answer back shortly.

Received: from authenticated-user (box.du-toit.com [41.79.77.247])
Reply-To: Lionori <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 11:13:57 +0300

CA-IO-77-0
CloudAfrica internal resource pool
L Weincier
PO Box 70256
Bryanston

derh.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:09 pm

...... from DMF

I think it is the perfect time to start the brand-new season with true love.
Now don't you think that I'm correct?
Possibly we can meet someday.
I was given birth in The germany, I stayed there right until I was nine, and today I reside in Ukraine.
I haven’t found a man inside my place and simply wished to try to go looking on the web.
Tell me just what area you now live in?
It is actually awesome that using the help of the internet, we may become familiar with one another better.
Currently I'm thirty two years, already an adult for the honest relationship, I don't wish any person to play with my feelings that's no doubt.
I am Leonore by the way, but you can just call me Leo.
If you're attracted in getting to know me much better, then we can easily carry on our conversation.
How do you enjoy the photo of me, that I've enclosed?
You actually aren't required to reply if you did not enjoy it.
I'm planning to discover a man who's older than me, certainly not aggressive, gentle, and who can really look after me and treat me proper.
I am going to additionally be happy to obtain your own personal image with your message if you're attracted.
I'm hoping you won't really make me wait around very long and will respond shortly.

Received: from [178.176.175.168] (port=49247 helo=mpkah) by vps9809.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Leonore <anemonemxj@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 19:56:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

234retg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lia; <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 pm

.... now is this Pain born in USA for a change ... from 419

I think it's already time for us to begin the brand-new calendar year with love.
Now don't you think that I am right?
Maybe we are able to connect sometime.
I actually born in The usa, I stayed over there until I was nine, now I reside in Ukraine.
I have never met a male within my region and simply was going to try to look on the web.
Let me know what area do you live in?
It is awesome that with the help of the internet, we can easily get to know each other much better.
Now I am thirty two yrs . old, currently an adult for the truly serious connection, I don't need anyone to play with my emotions that is beyond doubt.
My parents named me Lia btw, however you are welcome to just simply call me Leo.
In case you are interested in getting to know me far better, then we can carry on our chat.
Did you like the photograph of myself, that I have attached?
You literally aren't required to answer if you didn't like it.
I'm seeking to come across a man who's much older than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who is going to really take care of me and simply treat me right.
I am going to additionally be pleased to obtain your picture with your message if you're attracted.
I'm hoping you won't really make me wait long and can answer as quick as possible.

Received: from [178.176.175.168] (port=42759 helo=zvnxe) by vps9809.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: Lia <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:49:05 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

45rj75yr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <anemonemxj@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:36 pm

..... DMF-Spam

I feel it is the perfect time to start the brand new season with love.
Do you think that I am right?
Maybe we can connect someday.
I actually given birth in The usa, I resided over there until I was eleven, and now I live in Ukraine.
I have never connected with a guy inside my region and needed to attempt to go looking on the Internet.
Let me know exactly what city do you live in?
It's actually awesome that using the aid of the internet, we are able to study each other better.
Today I'm thirty-two yoa, already an adult for the honest bond, I no longer wish anyone to experiment with my inner thoughts that's beyond doubt.
I'm Leo btw, but you can just call me Leo.
If you're attracted in knowing me much better, then we could continue on our contact.
How do you like the picture of me, that I've attached?
You literally do not need to respond if you didn't enjoy it.
I'm attempting to discover a male who is more aged than me, not aggressive, delicate, and who is going to truly take care of me and simply treat me proper.
I will also be glad to get your own image along with your answer if you're attracted.
I am hoping you won't seriously make me wait around long and can reply asap.

Received: from gnhxas (unknown [178.176.175.168])
Reply-To: Leo <anemonemxj@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 17:54:05 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

234retg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:36 pm

..... from 419-Spam

I think that it's time for us to begin the brand-new calendar year together with real love.
Now don't you feel I am correct?
Potentially we are able to meet at some point.
I actually born in The usa, I lived over there right until I turned ten, and today I live in Ukraine.
I haven’t connected with a man inside my country and needed to try to look via the internet.
Please let me know what area do you reside in?
It is great that with the help of the net, we are able to get acquainted with one another far better.
Now I'm thirty two yrs . old, currently a grownup for the honest connection, I no longer wish anybody to experiment with my feelings that's for sure.
My name is Leo btw, however you can just call me Leo.
In case you are attracted in learning me much better, in that case we could continue on our chat.
Did you like the photograph of me personally, that I have enclosed?
You truly do not have to respond if you didn't like it.
I'm looking to come across a guy who's older than me, not violent, delicate, and who is going to truly look after me and simply treat me right.
I will additionally be pleased to receive your own personal pic along with your reply if you're attracted.
I am hoping you will not really make me delay long and definitely will answer back asap.

Received: from mail.explodingbush.net (mail.explodingbush.net. [50.19.168.63])
Reply-To: Leo <gladisd15rpoxon@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 15:59:11 +0300

Amazon.com, Inc.
OrgId: AMAZO-4
Address: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Address: P.O. Box 81226
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98108-1226

323w4theyr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:22 pm

.... from DMF-Spam .... Yola-Vanka is again bored

I think it is time for us to start the new calendar year with real love.
Do you believe I'm right?
Maybe we can meet someday.
I actually given birth in The usa, I lived there right up until I was 9, and now I reside in Ukraine.
I have not found a male in my country and wished to try to go looking over the internet.
Let me know exactly what location do you live in?
It is amazing that using the support of the internet, we are able to study one another considerably better.
Today I'm 32 years of age, already an adult for the really serious relationship, I don't want anybody to play with my inner thoughts that is for sure.
My parents named me Leo by the way, but you are welcome to just call me Leo.
If you're interested in getting to know me far better, then we may carry on our chat.
Did you like the pic of me personally, that I've enclosed?
You truly do not have to answer in case you did not enjoy it.
I am trying to come across a man who's more aged than me, not aggressive, delicate, and who can truly take care of me and simply deal with me proper.
I will also be glad to obtain your photo with your reply if you are interested.
I hope you won't seriously make me delay long and can answer back shortly.

Received: from hifud (unknown [178.176.175.103])
Reply-To: Leo <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 01:19:30 +0300
X-Mailer: Opera Pro release

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

3245etgg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lionare; <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:36 pm

.... from 419-Spam

I feel it's the perfect time to start the new year with real love.
Don't you feel I am right?
Perhaps we can connect at some point.
I was given birth in Germany, I resided over there until I was nine, and today I have a home in Ukraine.
I have not met a male within my place and simply was going to try to look on the web.
Tell me just what location do you now live in?
It is actually fantastic that with the support of the web, we may study one another much better.
Right now I'm thirty two years of age, already an adult for the truly serious relationship, I do not need anyone to play with my feelings that is beyond doubt.
I am Lionare by the way, although you can just call me Leo.
If you are interested in learning me much better, in that case we may carry on our contact.
How do you enjoy the picture of me, that I have attached?
You actually don't need to answer back if you didn't like it.
I am planning to come across a person who's older than me, certainly not violent, delicate, and who can really take care of me and simply treat me proper.
I am going to additionally be happy to obtain your own pic with your answer back if you're attracted.
I am hoping you will not really make me delay very long and can respond as soon as possible.

Received: from dbuheo (unknown [178.176.175.103])
Reply-To: Lionare <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 00:35:30 +0300
X-Mailer: Supmailer

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

234retg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lea; <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:52 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I believe it's already the perfect time to begin the brand new year together with true love.
Now don't you think I'm correct?
Possibly we are able to meet at some point.
I actually given birth in The usa, I lived there right up until I was ten, and today I reside in Ukraine.
I haven't connected with a guy within my region and simply wished to try searching on-line.
Please let me know just what city do you now live in?
It is fantastic that with all the aid of the internet, we can study one another much better.
Right now I'm 32 yrs, presently an adult for the serious connection, I do not need anybody to play with my inner thoughts that's no doubt.
My parents named me Lea btw, although you can simply call me Leo.
If you are serious in getting to know me far better, in that case we may continue our conversation.
How do you enjoy the picture of myself, that I have included in the attachment?
You literally aren't required to reply in case you did not enjoy it.
I am aiming to come across a guy who is older than me, not aggressive, gentle, and who is going to truly care for me and treat me proper.
I am going to also be happy to obtain your own photo together with your message if you're attracted.
I really hope you won't actually make me wait very long and will answer back shortly.

Received: from xxkat ([::ffff:178.176.175.97])
Reply-To: Lea <ewcvdibley@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:17:00 +0300
X-Mailer: Intermail Lite

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

32t4ergg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <austenezla@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 pm

...... from E-Spam

Hello! I feel it's already time to start the brand new calendar year with real love. Don't you believe I'm right? Possibly we are able to connect at some point. I actually given birth in The germany, I lived over there until I turned ten, now I have a home in Ukraine. I have never met a male in my country and desired to try to look online. Tell me what area you live in? It's actually amazing that using the support of the web, we are able to analyze one another much better. Right now I'm thirty-two yoa, currently a grown-up for the truly serious connection, I do not want anyone to experiment with my inner thoughts that is without a doubt. My name is Leonore by the way, although you are welcome to just simply call me Leo. If you're attracted in learning me much better, then we could continue on our contact. Did you enjoy the pic of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You actually do not have to reply if you did not like it. I'm looking to find a person who is much older than me, not aggressive, gentle, and who is going to really look after me and treat me proper. I will also be glad to receive your own personal pic with your answer if you are intrigued.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: austenezla@gmx.com

I am hoping you won't actually make me wait long and definitely will answer quickly!

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.253])
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:07:32 +0100
To: dasha.firsukova@i-nbox.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
PostalCode: 98104-1404

PIC-442.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <pandoranmli@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:17 pm

.... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello my awesome pen-friend I believe that it is time to start the brand-new calendar year together with love. Now don't you think that I'm correct? Potentially we are able to connect at some point. I actually born in Germany, I resided there right up until I was 10, now I have a home in Ukraine. I haven’t connected with a male in my region and was going to attempt to look online. Please let me know exactly what city you now live in? It's amazing that using the support of the online world, we can easily analyze one another far better. Now I am thirty two y.o, presently a grownup for the really serious connection, I no longer want anybody to play with my feelings that's for sure. I am Leonore btw, however you are welcome to simply call me Leo. In case you are interested in getting to know me far better, in that case we may continue our conversation. How do you enjoy the image of me, that I have enclosed? You truly aren't required to answer if you did not enjoy it. I am planning to find a person who is much older than me, certainly not aggressive, mild, and who can really care for me and simply treat me proper. I am going to additionally be happy to obtain your own personal shot with the answer back if you're intrigued.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: pandoranmli@gmx.com

I hope you will not really make me wait long and can reply asap!

Received: from localhost (SUcCfaZArhdp09SrDe8ZO17OBYkIqO6NvRKDNJp8bvddZQrkQwmTFy5ndjuzmCLQHI@[185.220.100.246])
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:43:28 +0100
To: stv.123@hotmail.com

TOR-EXIT
Tim Niemeyer
F3 Netze e.V.
Am Hafen 6
97437 Hassfurt
Germany

CAM-615.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leo; <leo839ceron@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:14 pm

.... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hi my man, I feel it's already time to begin the new season with love. Now don't you feel I'm right? Potentially we can meet sometime. I was given birth in The usa, I resided there right up until I turned ten, and now I am in Ukraine. I never have met a guy inside my region and wanted to attempt to look on the web. Tell me just what location do you now live in? It is actually great that using the help of the net, we are able to get to know each other significantly better. Right now I'm thirty two y.o, currently a grown-up for the really serious connection, I do not wish any person to experiment with my feelings that's without a doubt. My name is Leonore btw, however you can just simply call me Leo. If you're attracted in getting to know me much better, in that case we could continue our interaction. Did you like the pic of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You actually do not need to respond in case you did not enjoy it. Now i am aiming to come across a man who is older than me, certainly not aggressive, mild, and who is going to really care for me and simply treat me proper. I will also be pleased to receive your own personal pic together with your answer back if you are interested.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: leo839ceron@gmx.com

Hopefully you will not really make me wait around long and definitely will answer back as quick as possible,

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.231])
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:56:42 +0100
To: kurdelbaumclaus@freenet.de

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

PIC-373.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <merlenez1la@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:19 pm

...... from E-Spam

Salutation dear friend, I really think it's already time for us to start the new year with real love. Don't you think I am correct? Possibly we can connect at some point. I actually born in Germany, I stayed over there right until I turned eleven, and now I reside in Ukraine. I never have connected with a guy within my country and needed to try to go looking online. Let me know what location do you now live in? It's amazing that with the help of the world wide web, we are able to get acquainted with each other considerably better. Right now I am thirty-two years, presently a grown-up for the truly serious bond, I do not wish anyone to experiment with my feelings that's for certain. My parents named me Leonore btw, although you are welcome to just call me Leo. If you're serious in knowing me far better, in that case we can carry on our interaction. How do you like the photograph of myself, that I have included in the attachment? You truly do not need to answer back if you didn't like it. I am aiming to come across a man who is older than me, certainly not aggressive, gentle, and who is going to really care for me and deal with me right. I will also be happy to receive your image with your answer if you're intrigued.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: merlenez1la@gmx.com

I really hope you will not seriously make me wait very long and will reply as quick as possible!

Received: from localhost (unknown [45.154.255.147])
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:51:05 +0100
To: nysoul82@gmail.com

YGGDRASIL-SE-1
Louis Klaiber
Birket 5
Stockholm
Sweden

PIC-373.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leonore; <merlenez1la@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:33 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

How are you doing my friend. I think that it's the perfect time to begin the brand-new season together with real love. Don't you think I'm correct? Perhaps we can connect someday. I actually born in Germany, I lived over there right until I turned ten, now I reside in Ukraine. I never have connected with a male inside my place and simply desired to attempt to look on the Internet. Tell me exactly what location do you now live in? It's actually fantastic that with the help of the world wide web, we may analyze one another far better. Currently I'm thirty two yoa, presently the grownup for the really serious bond, I do not wish anybody to play with my inner thoughts that's for sure. My parents named me Leonore by the way, although you can just simply call me Leo. If you are attracted in getting to know me far better, in that case we can easily continue on our conversation. How do you like the photograph of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You really don't need to respond if you did not enjoy it. I am planning to come across a guy who is much older than me, certainly not violent, soft, and who is going to really care for me and simply treat me proper. I am going to additionally be pleased to receive your photo together with your reply if you are intrigued.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: merlenez1la@gmx.com

I am hoping you won't actually make me wait very long and can answer back as quick as possible.

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.243])
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 19:03:14 +0100
To: delarco@adsbufet.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

PIC007.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”