It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yulia A. Bulanova; <fetak1112@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:46 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her

Good day! I'm is Julia. I am 28 years old, I am from the city of Nizhny Novgorod, in Russia.
You are magical and very brave! Make friends?! I am a very interesting and funny girl.
I need a man with serious intentions. Let's get to know each other better and wait for your reply.
Write to this address: fetak1112@gmail.com

Received: from unknown ([::ffff:82.99.140.208])
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 08:00:37 +0100 (CET)
X-Mailer: szn-ebox-5.0.57

BOHUMIL-BOURA-GALANCE
Galance Internet
Bohumil Boura
Namesti Republiky 22
Mestec Kralove
Czech Republic

3.jpg

...... Elena Malova/Елена Малова

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id361566770
vk.com/light_ovaya .... only 6 Pics
vk.com/id361566770
.instagram.com/light_ovaya/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulia; <fetak1112@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello, xxxxxx. Thank you that you've found time to answer my letter. I've been looking forward to your answer, it made me really glad.

I'd like to tell you more about myself. I'm 28 years old. My name is Yulia,
but my friends and relatives call me Yulia... I will be glad if you also
call me Yulia...
I've graduated from the university long ago and now I'm working as an administrator in a small cafe. I like my job, because I have to communicate with different people and help them. I'm fond of walking in the park after work, I like walking in the fresh air. Unfortunately, I work a lot and I don't have much time for that. When I have spare time I go to the gym to keep fit. Sometimes I manage to see my friends. It doesn't happen too often, but I like spending my time with them.

I live alone. My family is small, but very friendly. I'm an only child, but I've always wanted to have a brother or a sister. Unfortunately, the fate didn't give my parents such an opportunity. I've never been married and I don't have children. I had serious relationships, but nothing came out of it. Now I'm single.

I hope you like my photo. In this letter I'll send you some other photos. I hope they'll make you more interested in me=) Please, send me your photos,I would be really pleased. I'd like to know more about you: What is your favourite kind of music? What do you like to do in your spare time? What is your personality? What qualities do you appreciate in women and in people in general? Do you have a wife or children? Ask me more questions, I'll gladly answer them.

I'll be looking forward to your reply. Best Wishes Yulia.

Received: from [10.128.0.10] ([131.255.4.235]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP+VPN-Proxy from ARG
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 16:31:48 +0300
X-Mailer: Becky! ver. 2.75.03 [en] (Unregistered)

reallocated
BrainStorm Network Inc
InterBS S.R.L.
61493 - InterBS S.R.L. (BAEHOST)
Belgrano
Buenos Aires F.D.
Argentina

01.jpg

... I'm to 99% sure that we'll find her here:

...... Фитнес-клуб "Fast-Fit"

https:/ /nn-fastfit.ru/#b829213

.... this Fast-Fit ул. Чистяковой, 14, Одинцово, Россия don't work anymore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Hello, Dear xxxxxxx.
I'm glad to have your letter.

I haven't got any photo from you. It's sad.
Please, send me your photos.
I will be really happy if you do.

You seem to be a very good person. I want to know about you more and more.

I will tell you about my personality. I don't know where to begin with. It's difficult to write about myself, don't you think so?
I'm always honest with people. I don't like of hypocrites and I think that people should always say the truth.
In my opinion, people should never betray their friends and family, because without being faithful there's no
way to create strong relationships.
I believe in love. To my mind, it's a really valuable thing and people shouldn't betray it.
What do you think about it?
I'm very jealous. I'm not ready to share the man I love with anybody!! I wouldn't like to see my man flirting
with other women or paying attention to them.
Are you jealous?
I'm keen on tiding up my house. I love tidiness and order.
I also like preparing food.
My parents always told me that a woman is a keeper of the hearth.
She should take care of the house and her manю

Romantic relationships between a man and a woman is a pleasant thing, but probably all women have a dream to get acquainted with a good person and to have beautiful romance with him.
But often such acquaintances come to an end rather quickly.
I have no intention to spend my time and efforts on such acquaintances. Even though I haven't met the person
to whom I could devote my life yet. But for me it would be so great to find such a person.
I think that for the woman the main thing in life is not to have a career or some other success, but to have a caring family and a dear person beside her.

Please tell me would you like to meet the one who will be beside you for your entire life? Sorry, xxxxxx, that I want to discuss such a frank thing with you, though we know each other not so much time, but I'm really interested in it.
I've written my views on life to you.
If you're interested in something we can discuss it in details. If you have questions ask them.
I'll be looking forward to your reply.
Best Wishes, Your faithful friend Yulia.

Received: from [10.128.13.80] (3461-11685.bacloud.info. [185.64.105.93]) .... reported as spam and brute force attacks + VPN-Proxy from LT
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:09:56 +0300

LT-BACLOUD-20130429
BACLOUD NOC
Informacines sistemos ir technologijos, UAB
Pramones 15
LT-78137 Siauliai
Lithuania

02.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:12 pm

Hi xxxxxx. Glad to receive a letter from you again. Every day we get to know each other more and more, and your letters are very interesting to me. Lately, I'm bored in my soul, nothing joyful happens to me. Therefore, your letter is like a ray of sunshine to me, thank you for answering some of my questions. Your emails help me understand your personality better.

I don't know what baseball is. we do not have such games. why didn't you send me your photo?

I am sending you another photo of mine. I hope you will like it. Tell us more about your family. Do you have many relatives? Do you get along well? How often do you get together? I am very close to my family. I've told
you this before. I have my own room. I am an only child. My father's name is Aleksey, he is 51 years old, he works as a builder. Mom's name is Olga, she is 48 years old. She is currently out of work, so she is a housewife. We all love each other. Sometimes we go out of town to see my grandmother. Grandmother's name is Maria, and she is very old.

I love her very much and try to help her as often as possible. Despite her age, she is very lively.
I love spending time with her!
There is emptiness in my personal life. I dated a guy, but we broke up. It didn't suit me at all. But you already know this, I wrote about it in my previous letters.
I can't find anyone for a serious relationship among the people around me. Every year there are fewer good men, and it's a shame to feel disappointed when you just start thinking that this is the right person. Maybe that's why I turned to the dating service. Perhaps I will find someone who will love me, appreciate and understand. It doesn't matter to me if he is rich or not and who he is. I indicated in my profile that I am looking for someone older than me, because I believe that someone who has lived long enough has a certain experience and has learned to value women and treat them accordingly. I will be ready to fully devote myself to such a person. In my opinion, the main merit of a woman is loyalty and the ability to make the family happy without arguing or starting conflicts. This concludes my letter. xxxxxxx, write what you think about what I said. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Yulia.

Received: from [10.128.0.4] (3461-24692.bacloud.info. [185.64.104.142])
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:28:45 +0300

LT-BACLOUD-20130429
BACLOUD NOC
Pramones 15
LT-78137 Siauliai
Lithuania

03.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:52 pm

Hello, Dear xxxxxxx.
I'm so glad you've answered my letter. I feel we become closer with each letter.
It's so pleasant to me to share my ideas and some things about my life with you. Usually I don't tell people
about it with little known people, but I want to open myself to you. I feel that I can trust you. I'm an independent woman and I rarely share my feeling and worries with people. But still I'm human and I need someone to whom I can say everything and who'll listen to me. And you're that very person!

xxxxxx you never sent me your photos !!!

Thank you, xxxxxx, that you've written some details about your life and family. I've carefully read it.
Now I better understand you and your way of life. It makes us closer.

I want to buy myself a Spitz breed, but I do not have enough money

I'm so happy that you appeared in my life. I've been so excited the whole day because I've been thinking about you and our letters all the time!! I've been looking forward to returning home from work to check if you answered me. It seems interesting to me where it will lead both of us.

xxxxxxx, unfortunately I've to go. I've got some affairs to deal with and I need to meet my friends. By the way,
I've told them about you. My parent also know about you. They are happy for me and say that I've started smiling more often and became more cheerful. I didn't notice such thing... but maybe they see it better than me=). Do you think our relatives know us better than we do?!=)
Have a good day!!! I'll be waiting for your letter!!!
Best Wishes Yulia

Received: from [10.100.16.195] (3461-16269.bacloud.info. [185.25.48.81])
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 18:41:34 +0300

LT-BACLOUD-20130429
BACLOUD NOC
Pramones 15
LT-78137 Siauliai
Lithuania

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Dear xxxxxx!

Thank you for this e-mail. When I read your letters it seems to me that I'm next you, I feel warmth in my soul and my heart beats faster. When I'm at work I'm waiting for the evening to read your letter and feel that you are next to me again.

xxxxxx, every day our letters become more and more important to me. I feel that I lack the communication with you. Each letter from you arouses new emotions in my heart. It's very unusual of me to get acquainted with a man through e-mails as there's a great distance between us.

I am very sorry that such injuries happened to you. I have never had such injuries in my life

xxxxxxx, earlier I didn't tell you my address, because I didn't know you that much. I live in the middle region of Russia in Nizhni Novgorod. Unfortunately, it's situated too far from you or we would have to send e-mails to know each other better. If we were next to each other, we could see each other, have a talk, spend time together and learn about each other better. But it won't happen so fast with us. I still hope that it will happen one day...

I've never been abroad but I've always dreamt about it. I've always wanted to know how people live in other countries. Some of my friends often go abroad and tell me many interesting things. I always listen to their stories with a smile. Have you visited other countries? If yes which ones? I'd like to listen to your impressions about trips.

Nowadays it's not a problem to make such trips. If I love someone I will go to the moon to meet him, that's my nature. I think that the distance shouldn't be a problem for true feelings. For me it's a very interesting thing to learn about the person of a different culture, way of thinking and traditions. It's one of the things that attracts me in you. Perhaps our relation may become close and you, xxxxxx, will be able to learn about a mysterious Russion woman.
I hope it's interesting to you to know that such a woman loves you? I think, dear xxxxxx, you won't be able to resist my feminine charm=)if we meet face-to-face=)

Now I finish my letter to you, xxxxxxx.
I'll be looking forward to your response. Yours Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.16.195] (3461-16269.bacloud.info. [185.25.48.81])
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 21:23:53 +0300

LT-BACLOUD-20130429
BACLOUD NOC
Pramones 15
LT-78137 Siauliai
Lithuania

06.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:46 pm

Hello, My Dear xxxxxx.

I've been reading your e-mail now and I was interested to know your opinion about what I've told you in my previous letter. I'm very interested in our communication and now I think that I know you.

Dear xxxxxx, I send a new picture to you. . I hope you'll like this
picture. xxxxxx, I'd like to see more pictures of you. Dear xxxxxx, I'd
like to know how you like spending your spare time.

I'm a very cheerful person and try to amuse my friends and myself in different ways. I like making their lives more interesting. It can consist of different things: dancing, theatre, parties and spending time in the open air. But frankly speaking, lately these things seem less fun to me. I often dream of a romantic evening with the person I love. It can be dinner or just a walk. I think there's some charm in it. Are you a romantic person, xxxxxx ?
Do you think about such things sometimes?

Do you like cozy evenings with your family? I love holidays when the whole family sits down at the table. It seems really cozy and comfortable to me. How do you like to spend the holidays, Dear xxxxxx ?
What makes you feel comfortable and relaxed? xxxxxx, tell me about it
please.

xxxxxx, sorry for asking you such question: do you have any woman now? I think you are handsome and many women can be interested in you. I've a good taste and I like you. What is your personal life now? Please tell me about it. Maybe you have some frank questions to me. I'll answer them if you do. Write more about your feelings and desires, I love reading when you speak about yourself, I'm ready to read about it. I'll be looking forward to your response.
My hugs. Yours Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.3.255] (3461-24692.bacloud.info. [185.64.104.142])
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:57:28 +0300

LT-BACLOUD-20130429
BACLOUD NOC
Pramones 15
LT-78137 Siauliai
Lithuania

07.jpg

..... interesting stomach :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxx!

I'm very glad to hear from you. xxxxxx, yesterday I couldn't send a letter to you because I had to help my friend. Her boyfriend broke up with her and she was really upset. I needed to support her. We spoke the whole evening and I reassured her. I hope, xxxxxx, you didn't lose me.
I missed your e-mail. Today at work I was thinking about you and it was pleasant to know that I have the one who thinks about me, reads my thoughts and writes to me. How are you, xxxxxx ?
Did you miss the communication with me? Did you think about me?
Today my friends and me are going to spend the evening together to cheer up one of my friends. Maybe we'll go to the club. It's a shame that there's no opportunity to invite you there yet:((, because you're far away. I think we could spend the evening together.
I've already imagined that: it's evening, you've presented some beautiful flowers to me. We have a lovely conversation drinking vine and then we go dancing. You hold me tight and I feel that the man of my dream is beside me. Then we walk home and,despite a long way, we don't feel tired at all. And after we return home the evening doesn't end on it. Everything is just starting...

Dear xxxxxx, I have to finish the letter or I'll write something that will make me feel embarrassed later.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you, My Dear. I give you my hugs and a kiss!!! Yours Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.4.46] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:42:21 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
jacques bureau, 3210, Suite 200
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

08.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:14 pm

Hello, My Dear xxxxxxx.

I'm very gald to recieve your letter.
This time I want to tell you about my daily routine a little.
As you already know I work as an administrator in a cafe. Once a week I have a day off. I try to spend my
day off outside: I walk in the park or visit my grandmother.
My workday lasts from 8 am till 6 pm. However, I often have to stay late at work. It's a very difficult work
and it demands responsibility, because I have to control many people's work. I've lunch from 12 till 12:30.
Usually I have lunch at work. Then after work I go to the fitness club. I go there 3 times a week.
I try to keep myself fit. Are you into sports?

After I return home I check for my mail in the first place to learn what you've written to me today.
Then I go to take a bath, have dinner with . After gathering my thoughts and getting the better of my emotions I write to you. Then I go to bed. As you can see everything is trite and boring. However, thanks to
you my boring life started to fill with pleasant feelings.

Today I feel sad a little. My mother has fallen ill and I have to look after her. I also have to do the work in the house. Today I'll cook dinner for my parents.
Today I want to cook chicken broth for my mother.
I want to make baked chicken with potatoes and a salad for my father. I love cooking. My mother taught me how to do the cooking from my childhood. I love fish. I adore fruits as well: oranges, mandarines and bananas as well.
By the way, Dear xxxxxx, what do you prefer in food? Which fruits do you like? What salads are you fond of?
Probably you like to eat well. We have a proverb in my country "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach".
I made sure of it watching my father. That's why, xxxxxx, I'm going to get to your heart using my cooking abilities=))). Now I need to go to the kitchen. I hope you won't miss me. I'll be looking forward to your reply.
Yours Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.5.51] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 22:12:50 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

10.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxxx!!!! I'm glad to speak to you again! Thanks for your e-mail. I'm glad , xxxxxx, that there's some improvement in our relationships and that we became closer to each other.

I tell my parents and friends a lot about you. They hope that someday they'll get acquainted with you, xxxxxx. They insist that I should introduce you to them. My parents are especially persistent about it. I told them I'm serious about you, xxxxxx, and that you are a good person. You know, parents always wish best for their children and they are glad to see their children happy.

My father loves fishing and now he's contentedly walking around the house and says that he has a person to invite to go with him.I was laughing for a long time and told him that I didn't even know whether you are keen on this activity or not and that he was happy too early, because you might not be interested in it. Could you guess what he answered me? He said that in summer he would get a fine fishing tackle for you and would teach you how to cook a true fish soup!
And did you, xxxxxx, tell your close people about me? If so, what do they think about me? Tell me please about it. Do you have any plans concerning our relationships?
I suppose, it will be great to spend several days together. It will make our relationships stronger and will help us to know about each other better. One meeting will give us more than 1000 letters, don't you think so? Maybe next month we'll be able to meet each other? For example, in Europe or somewhere else.

I'd like to be alone with you, see you and feel your touch! Dear, so we can get a clear idea of each other and learn many things.

Let's discuss it, xxxxxx. It's a very important step for both of us!!!
I'll be waiting for your opinion. Miss you and give you my kiss!!!
Yours Yulia!!!

Received: from [10.100.5.51] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 17:51:18 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

11.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:57 pm

Hi, My Dearxxxxxx !
I'm glad to see your e-mail. xxxxxx, it's really great to know that you support the idea to meet and want to see me and spend your time with me. I think that in our next letters we'll discuss our meeting in details and arrange time and place for it. I want to tell you, My Dear, that it's a very pleasant thing for a woman to make sure that there's a man who waits for her and wants to hold her. Such a thought influences a woman's opinion and the way she acts. That's why thank you, xxxxxx, that you gave an opportunity to experience it. What do you think and imagine about the day we meet. Tell me please all about it. Dear, I've got lots of ideas concerning the way we could spend time together. I'll make you a nice surprise so you'll be pleased. I'll share with you, xxxxxx, some of my thoughts next time, but what you should know for sure is that you won't be able break away from my embrace soon. Now I won't tell you about things I want to do with you, but you'll remember it for a long time!!! So, I'm finishing the letter. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
I give my kisses to you!
Yours Yulia

Received: from [10.128.3.1] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 16:20:03 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

12.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxxx !

How are you feeling, Dear? I'm fine. I'm looking forward to our meeting. Today I had my head in the clouds during work. I can't work properly, I'm thinking about you all the time.

I'm excited a little. Yesterday I hardly fell asleep. I was absorbed by the thought of our meeting. This is joyful event to me and I'm having many emotions about it. You've filled my life with a whole ocean of emotions, xxxxxx, and it's difficult for me to hold them back. However, I can say that it gave me an impulse and an aim in life. I think, My Dear, that we need to arrange our meeting in such a way so that we won't have any difficulties in our affairs. Today I've had a conversation with my boss. We've come to an agreement that he lets me go from work for about a fortnight or so. I'd like to spend this time with you. Would it be convenient to you? Will you be able to do such thing with the work you have? May be you have an intense operating schedule and can't miss it? Then we could meet somewhere not far from you or I even can come to you. It's not a problem for me to make such a long trip. If it's more convenient to and my presence doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, xxxxxx, then let's choose this plan. It seems even better to me because I will be able to see
how you live, meet your friends and you'll have an opportunity to show me arond the city you live in and different places that are dear to you. If it's important you can attend your work. My position at work is not so important that's why they'll manage to do everything even without my presence. Let me know what you think about it, Dear! If it suits you then I'll start making preparations for the trip.
I send you my kisses and embrace you.
Yours Yulia

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 22:18:12 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

13.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:11 pm

Hi, My Dear!

It's so pleasant to read your words.

I'm glad to hear that you are ready to receive me at your place. I'm very thankful that you trust me. My Dear xxxxxx, I want to tell you that I was so worried and I was looking forward to your letter so much. I wanted to find out how serious you are towards me. I hope you understand me. It was very important for me to know whether you would agree on receiving me at your place or not. If you insisted on our meeting in the hotel or somewhere else I would have thought that you that you didn't want to receive me at your place because you had a wife or you were not so serious towards me. I would have thought that you wanted to meet me for fun. I heard that many people get acquainted with each other only with the aim to have sex with a new person though they say about their serious intentions in their messages. Now I fully trust you, xxxxxxx, and I'm glad that you turned out to be the man I want to meet!!! Sorry I doubted your feelings. Dear, with great pleasure I'll spend several days with you.

Yesterday a minute didn't pass without thinking about you. Such a thing happens every day. I miss you so much. I need you, my prince. You've entered my life and won my heart.
My life changed after our acquaintance. Now I smile every day as there's a person who loves me and respects me. It's really important to me. I'm ready to give you my love. You're my prince charming and I'm your princess forever and ever. Love is a great feeling. Each person dreams about true love. Who would have thought that the Internet could completely change my life. And I don't regret anything because I've found you.

These days I'll go to the travel agency to get the information about the trip. I'll give you the details about it in the next e-mails.

I'm looking forward to your messages. I adore you, My Dear xxxxxx ! I give my kisses to you!!!
Yours Yulia

Received: from [10.100.15.144] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 20:41:06 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

14.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxxx. I'm so glad to talk to you again! Dear, I have good news for you. Today I've met with travel agent to know more about getting visa. He explained the whole situation to me. Your government set a severe control for entering the country because of the sanctions coronavirus against my country. That's why it's difficult to get visa but the agency I applied for will do that for me.

The agent said that recently they have already got several tourist visas to your country. I'm very glad, xxxxxx, that we won't have great difficulties with it. At first I had some fears that the agency wouldn't manage to do it or that too much time would be required. However, The agent said that making the visa requires two or three weeks. Tomorrow I need to get to the agency's office to sign the agreement. We will also have to decide on the payment. Now I have to go, Dear, to make photos for the visa and fill in the forms for the Consulate. The agent said that I should have everything ready in the office by tomorrow. I'm really satisfied, xxxxxx, that now the preparations have begun and in some time we'll be together! Write about your thoughts to me. I'll be looking forward to your reply. I send you my kisses!!!
Yours Yulia.

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:23:29 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

16.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Hi my dear !

I'm glad to hear from you and I'm looking forward to saying hi personally to you. Thank you for your letter.

xxxxxx, my day was very exhausting and I'm very tired. I've been to the travel agency and I signed the agreement with them. According the agreement, the agency will get all the documents ready for the trip.
They will get a ticket for me and give me a lift to the airplane. There are no flights to your country from my city, that's why I'll have to get to Moscow at first and then to your country. My agent needs some information concerning the flight route. Please write me your address and the name of nearest airport, dear.

I need this information tomorrow for my agent to work up a route and to set the cost of the trip. Today I
paid the first part of the cost for the visa and other documents for the trip. It turned out to be more expensive than I had expected. I planned that making the visa would cost about 150$. Unfortunately, I didn't take into consideration that I need not only visa but many other documents as well, such as the insurance, medical insurance policy, payment of the hotel accommodation before the flight. All of it turned out to cost me 450$.

Dear, maybe I'll need your help with paying the other part of the cost. I have some savings and my parents lent me some money, but I'm afraid that's not enough to pay the second part of the cost. I'll know it only after the agent works up the route. I'll have to pay the second part of the cost according the agreement, before taking the visa. I'll inform you later, xxxxxxx, if I need your help. I hope it won't be a problem for you and I won't have to worry about it. I told you all the news about our upcoming meeting and now I'm going to have a rest. I'm really tired today.

I hope I will be able to embrace you soon, xxxxxx. I'm looking forward to your reply, my dear. I give you my hugs and kisses!
Yours, Yulia.
P.S. Don't forget to send me your address and write me about the nearest airport.

Received: from [10.128.6.44] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 17:46:53 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

17.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”