It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalia; <clinadetu@gmx.com/natalia@dentukraclien.org>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:01 pm

..... from DMF-Spam ...... this "Mail-Style" is very active this Week :thinking:

Good afternoon. Such an obvious, but familiar phrase starts my letter.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be?
Can it be that you will be interested in my photo? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship.
I'm Natasha. I am a usual lady, I was born and brought up in Ukraine 35 ago.
I've got not an ordinary job - I do dentistry.
My job doesn't deal with human lives, but it deals with amazing smiles, so I give such smiles to people.
I am sure it is lovely. As for me the age gap isn't a problem and I think that age is just a number.
I'm only looking for a earnest and serious man. If you are a lightweight person who looks only for sex and naked pics, I will askask you not to text me back.
I am a respectable woman, my salary is pretty good as my career is well-paid and I do not intend to play games.
If you are honest human, I am eager to receive your answer.
Answer me to my mail address: clinadetu@gmx.com
It would be great if you write me a lengthy and pitchy letter with a story about you, your country and your city. Alright? Waiting for your reply, Natalia.

Received: from [192.222.225.226] ([192.222.225.226])
To: bryanzoektiemand@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:41:48 +0100

EBOX-NET-192-222-128-0-1
EBOX
OrgId: QUEBE-50
Address: 1225 St-Charles Ouest, Suite 1100
City: Longueuil
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: J4K 0B9

1524.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <clinadetu@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:52 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hi. Such an obvious, but familiar phrase starts my letter.
Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you?
Maybe you will like my photo? Perhaps fate gives us a good chance to start an interesting acquaintance that will grow into something more.
My name is Natalia. I am an ordinary girl who was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago.
I've got not an ordinary job - I do dentistry. Human life doesn't depend on my profession, but human smiles really do, so I help people to have beautiful smiles.
Isn't it nice? As for me the age gap isn't a difficulty , I am deadly sure that age is nothing more than a number.
I'm only looking for a outspoken and earnest man. If you r a lightweight man who needs only sex and naked pictures, I beg you not to write me back.
I am a decent woman, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money and I don't want to play games.
In case you r truthful person, I would be glad to receive your answer.
Answer me to my primary address: clinadetu@gmx.com
I would be extremely pleased if you write me a lengthy and pitchy e-letter with a story about you, your country and your town. Ok?
Waiting for your reply, Natalia.

Received: from [104.254.93.66] ([104.254.93.66])
To: brycecrumpsound@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 18:07:10 +0100

AMANAH-BLOCK6
Amanah Tech Inc.
OrgId: AT-2
Address: 151 Frontstreet West
Address: Suite 341
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5J 2N1

VZb5a27E.jpg

.... RPO is Dentist Екатерина Павловна Лахминова /Ekaterina Lakhminova from Sankt Petersburg

.instagram.com/ekaterina_lakhminova/

.facebook.com/people/Ekaterina-Lakhminova/100006238604851

https:/ /vk.com/id17699468

https:/ /spb.zoon.ru/p-doctor/ekaterina_pavlovna_lahminova/

http:/ /velum.su/doctors/lahminova-ekaterina/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <dentomei@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:32 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Greetings. Such an obvious, but familiar phrase starts my letter.
Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you?
What if you will like my photo? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship.
You can call me Natalia. I am a usual lady, I was born and brought up in Ukraine 35 ago.
I've got not an ordinary job - I do dentistry. Human life does not depend on my profession, but a human smile depends on my profession, and I give beautiful smiles to people.
I consider it to be great. I believe that the age gap doesn't mean a problem , I am concerned that age is not more than a number.
I'm only looking for a ingenious and serious person. If u r a facetious person who seeks sex and naked photos,
I expect you not to text me back.
I am a respectable woman, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money and I am not interested in playing games.
If u are honorable person, I am eager to receive your answer.
Answer me to my primary address: dentomei@gmx.com
I would be glad if you write me back a long and meaningful e-mail with a story about you, your country and
your city. Okay?
Looking forward to hearing from you, Nata.

Received: from [73.248.248.15] ([73.248.248.15])
To: kvshivumalve@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 23:30:06 +0100

CABLE-1
Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
OrgId: CCCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

CMDsKpuk.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <uasvetikdoc@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:41 pm

.... finally from DMF with new Emailaddress.

HeLLO xxxxxx!
I saw your report and I am pleased to account for it. I am sorry in advance for the short letter. today I am at work and cannot type a long letter. Tomorrow I will have plenty of time and I will write detailed description of my life without any problems. Now I will write you succinctly, tersely so that you know I have received your writing. I am Natalia. I have been working as a stomatologist and oral maxillofacial surgeon for over ten years.
The third time I offer to meet a man on the Internet for a strong and long-term connection but didn’t work out. My last practice of contact on the internet turned me off. It seems like there are only boors,frauds, freaks or scammers on the Internet, and very few honest and intelligent men. I want to say right away that if you are looking for nude pictures and you are searching some gamble, then I will not answer you. I am a seemly and grave young women and I do not post naked photos on the Internet and do not joke with people. I resolved to have last chance to build relationship through the Internet and I believe that I will succeed. I hope that you are honest man who is also looking for a earnest comunication that will lead to a meeting. I don’t care about difference of the years because age is just a number. Also, range does not signify anything to me, inasmuch as in the 21st century you can come in any country in the world.
If you are ready to get to know me better, then I am here for your message and your solution. Now I must finish, as patients and my job are waiting on me.
I am writing you a letter from the clinic where I work. I will give you ditaled report tomorrow. I wish you a great mood and a good day. I am affixing my picture.
I hope you will enjoy my photo.
Very sincerely yours, Natalia

Received: from [192.168.122.10] ([185.167.96.98])
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 17:39:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... same Barn here:

Ekaterina; <ekaterinaarhu83@inbox.ru/ashirnanya@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=121542

Alla; <allatorrsun@gmx.com/karkovsvita@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=131344

Natalia; <ukraimplant36@gmx.com/svetuadockh@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=134182

Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com/kissimplantua@gmail.com/docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=132605

Kateryna; <Bezkrovnakatrina@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=123561

Svetlana; <laveshkis@yandex.com/laveshkis@lave-lave.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=128594

Alla; <allatorrsun@gmx.com/karkovsvita@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=131344

d4x2v6q0.jpg

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Natasha <dentomei@gmx.com>

Postby Winkinger » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi. With such a trite, but habitual phrase I am begging my message.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be?
What if you will like my photo? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship.
I'm Natasha. I am an ordinary girl who was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago.
I chose not really usual job - I am doing dentistry. Human life does not depend on my profession, but a human smile depends on my profession, and I give beautiful smiles to people.
I think this is great. I am sure that the age difference never provides any difficulty , I think that age is just a number.
I'm only looking for a frank and earnest gentleman. If u are a futile human who seeks sex and naked pictures, I beg you to skip my letter.
I am a decent person, my salary is pretty good as my career is well-paid and I do not intend to play games.
If you r honorable gentleman, I will be waiting for your mail.
Answer me to my primary address: dentomei@gmx.com
I I would also like you to write me back a long and informative e-mail with a story about you, your country and your city. Okay?
Looking forward to hearing from you, Nata.

Received: from [192.190.19.14] ([192.190.19.14]) by web-mail.mail.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 23:30:21 +0100
IP Address 192.190.19.14
Country Canada [CA]
Region British Columbia
City Burnaby

Spoiler:

This pictures are stolen from Ekaterina Lakhminova / Екатерина Лахминова Павловна aus Sankt Petersburg.

@ekaterina_lakhminova
https:/ /w w w.facebook.com/pg/Ekaterina-Lakhminova-1871049983166363/
https:/ /w w w.facebook.com/people/Ekaterina-Lakhminova/100006238604851
https:/ /vk.com/id17699468
http:/ /velum.su/doctors/lahminova-ekaterina/
https:/ /prodoctorov.ru/spb/vrach/228548-lahminova/

outing:
<nataliamedichi85@gmail.com>

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:04 pm

:pee: :pee: :pee: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Hiya xxxxx!
As I made a promise, I am tiping you my second message.
Now I'm at work, I have 30 minutes to write you a letter. Now I can tell you more about myself. You probably have questions about how did I come across with your post address and what is my aim? Correctly? I saw your post address on one of the dating sites in your country. Unluckily, I can't find the name of this site, since I
found your email a long time ago, but I did not venture disturbe you and hesitated for some period.
I hope I made a right solution when I settled to connect with you? :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

Are you a free man? If you have somebody, then I will not continue chatting with you, as it is not good interveneto other people's relationships. As I said before, I am already thirty five and it's high time to build a serious relationship. My previous connection went on 7 years and finished 1 year ago due to the fact that this man I loved deceived on me with another woman. He were trying restart everything and asked for forgiveness, brought presents, but I can't forgive treason, lies and betrayal.
Now this has long been forgotten and I want to find a serious and intelligent man in another country and create a real strong relation based on harmony and support.
Well, now I will try to tell you more about myself. I was born and live in Kharkov, Ukraine. It's a pretty big city. If you like to know smth eals, then you can surch more about my city on the Internet. I was born on August 18, 1985. I graduated from Kiev Medical University ten years ago, by speciality in Surgical Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I have been working in a private dental clinic for more than ten years. Several times I have been abroad to exchange experience and improve the classification in my profession. I have been to countries such as USA, France and Israel. The last time I was two years ago in the United States at a dental conference and the introduction of new technologies in the field of dentistry. I came for three weeks to New York. I live alone in my own apartment in the center of my city. Usually my day past at work and therefore I write you messages from work. I am 170 centimeters and my weight is about 54 kilograms. I do not have bad habites like smoking, drinking or trying some drugs, I try to keep a healthy lifestyle. I prefer romantic and good sence of humor person. Like proverb says, humor and laughter prolong life.:-)
I would like to count on your sincerity and please do not play with my feelings. Ok? I hope I was able to tell a little about myself and now it's your turn to give me some information.

Now I am waiting from you some detailed story about your life with a description about you, your city and your hobbies. Ok? I'm truly want to learn everything about you.
I will be very happy to get a full summary about you. If you have any questions to me, I will be happy to answer them . Also I am sending you my photos. I really rely you like my pictures.
And I ask you to send me your photos too, so that I understand who I am writing letters to. Ok? I will write about my family in thenext letter. I hope my letter was not so boring:-)
I wait yours e-mail. Natalia

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:52:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

9i3os7hg.jpg

mklwmwm4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 pm

G'day xxxxxx!
How is everything going?
It is great to hear from you. I hope that through the e-mails we may get to know each other better and perhaps this would produce a serious relationship and our meeting.
Why don't you send me your pictures? Are you not interested or are you hiding something from me? I ask you
to send me as many of your photos as possible. I really want to know how you look. I hope to find some photos of you in your next email.
Unfortunately, there is no American football or baseball in my country. This sport does not distribute.
I love tennis and going to the gym.

I feel that distance means nothing because each and every of us can have a meeting in any country in the
world so I don't mind flying to your country.
In the 21st century there are plenty planes every day and the tickets are not at a high figure. I stay at work
for so long so there is no need for me to have a computer at home. Everything what is needed to be done on the computer I do at work and when staying home I take a rest from it all. I had a smartphone, but 5 days ago I dropped my phone in the disinfectant solution, at my work and the phone was broken. Fortunatelly, I was given an ordinary push-button phone at work. Unhappily, at present it is not possible to download WhatsApp or Skype because I have a regular Nokia push-button phone. Therefore I am not able to download WhatsApp on it. Okay? Hopefully when I will be paid next time I'll buy a new one. Therefore, I would ask you to be endurant for a while and carry on communication through emailing, and as soon as I receive my weight in a month I will buy a smartphone and download WhatsApp on it. Okey?
It seems that these days all people are addicted to social networks and I really can't understand it. In front of me, my friend became a victim of a car crash when she was passing the street in headphones plunged into phone. People don't even look where they are going? They are zombie, don't you think?
It seem to me that all of us spend half of their lives on the smartphone. can't bear it and like real communication. I don't like social media.
The SIM card in my work phone belongs to my clinic, so I cannot receive calls from abroad.
I can only make calls with this SIM card in Ukraine.

I will get a try to register this SIM card ffor my name and turn the tariff plan, and then you will be able to call me and I can recall you.
Despite it,I can call you from my work place. Would you be pleased if I do this???? Whether you give me it,
I will call soon. I would be extremely glad to hear your voice so I would be grateful if you write me your number. Well?

I don't use Facebook either. The thing is that 1 year ago, I registered on Facebook and I at the first onset began to get proposals about sex for money or buy nu pictures for money. Also some married men and other frenetics wrote to me with scurrilous suggestions. I didn't ever texted those freaks and banned them, but a week after that my profile had been hacked and some kind of spam was sent from me. I texted Facebook support and the profile was gien to me back and I deleted it.
This is such a bad experience I had with social media. I've heard that there are many rogues on the Net so
I didn't even think about creating a new page.
This morning, when I went to work, I thought, will I get a letter from you or not? I was wondering if you liked my last letter or if I wrote you too little information about myself? I intend to be as geniune and forthright
with you as possible.

I intend to tell you everything about me and send many of my photos. Therefore I expect maximum fairness and openness from you. I would be happy to see some your photos as well, of your house or friends if you can send it. I would be glad to know everything about you, and only such type of integrity and openness will lead
us to knowing each other as better as it possible. I would never waste my time with a person who tries to hide something from me and just want to play games and have a kind of adventure.
Then it's time to tell more about me. I am the only and late child in the family. I have no brothers and sisters. My father got the family with other woman when I was aged 7.
I have never seen him from this period. My mum died 2 years ago from cancer. All these onstacles forced me
to be harder and I got used to achieve everything myself and not to wait for help from anybody. After my mother's death, I feel very lonely, as there is no loved person close to me. I have not been dating for 1 year,
my past dating endured seven years and was up as this man I loved cheated on me with another girl.
But I can never forgive treason, lies and betrayal. Now this has long been forgotten, I am looking forward to
a strong relationship with conscientious and knowledgeable human. Where I live the major part of men wait
to have only sex from me and don't intend to have serious relationships. For me, a real man, is one who would not just be a lover, but also a sure fere with who you are free to share secrets with who I would feel assurance and mutual understanding. Do you believe in it? I hate when a man constantly moans and at this very moment seems like a fragile girl:-)
Though I have a amasing. Her name is Yulia. We attended one school and from this time we have been mates. Do you have such a close chum with who you spend your free time and feel easy?

Today while talking with her I told her about you. She looked at me surprised and said that I must be careful
and there seems to be a lot of boors on the Internet.
Though at the same time Yulia said that she found her boyfriend that way as well and wished you and me good luck. Yulya just worries about me and thinks that you must be true and wise and earnest person. I don't message any other man on the network and never play double games. Therefore I mail only you. Do you write to other ladies?
I beg you to answer me as frankly as might be. I think we don't begin our relationship by lying? I believe that
the age difference does not make any difficulty and I think that age is just a number. I always trust with people and from there I believe in human tenderness, honesty and responsibility. What could be more valuable?
I have a well-paid job and I earn good money. Although of course sometimes I earn more or less. Making money I see as way for livelihood and being independent so to have more freedom of choice. What an impression do you have about me? Do you enjoy my personal characters? Ibelieve you haven't found that e-letter stodgy?
Or you haven't read it till the end? I will be trying to make you sure that I am a real and honorable girl. Online dating is not my very first experience, so I see that it is not easy to credit someone right away in the initial letters. But I will try to please you:-)

You are welcome to ask me what you are interested in and I will answer you. But I hope you not to ask me for naked pictures, since you will seem to me promptly the same as usual sex-seeker that is looking only for sex
and adventure on the Net. Ok? Hopefully you can see from where I stand.
Waiting for your reply and I will email you at once as I get your letter, Natalia

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:52:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

DbnqpbsG.jpg

w4eti1bf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention! I am very pleased with it.
How are you today? How is your mood? I hope everything is fine.
Why haven't you sent me your pictures yet? I've asked for your photos several times. I am very sad that you do not send me your photos....(((
I think it's not serious? What do you think?
I love dogs very much. I had a dog, but it died 2 years ago.

Frankly speaking today I had a very busy day, I had so many thoughts in my mind and I'm full of strange but pleasant emotions!
I want to share them with you and now I’m going to describe you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. Bright sunbeams made me open the eyes. They filled my room with light and woke me up, because my bed is situated near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, prepared my favorite breakfast of omelet, a salad of Caesar and coffee. When I was eating I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be very simple, don’t you think so my darling xxxxxx ?

Yesterday, in my letter, I told you again about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Hope you understand my intentions and plans for my future))) I wanted to come to work earlier and check my mailbox.
I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. I usually go to work by public transport and in your city it is a real challenge! All busses are overcrowded, all people are in a hurry and sometimes I can hear the indignant shouts of people that they were crushed by someone…
But I like the morning as it is)) It always brings news, good mood and new expectations!
xxxxxxx, today at work I realized that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow I’m going to
take part in a competition among medical professionals and the best candidates will receive grants for training and professional development. Such events take place in our country every year. Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad in order to acquire a new experience. I told you that I have already got such grants for several times and I had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe.
So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible. I think that I’ll go to the gym because it helps me to concentrate and express my thoughts correctly. This evening will be dedicated to the preparation of my presentation because I really wish I can get this grant. This grant gives the right to choose the country the winner wants to have there practice and a clinic, where one will be trained and work.
Now I need to finish my letter and I hope that you are not resent… you understand that tomorrow there will
be a very difficult and extremely important day for me! But I will be forward to see your letter tomorrow)))))
Sincerely yours, Natalia

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 08:57:41 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Netherlands

5we9459i.jpg

fb1smir9.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <clinipromas@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:24 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I'm happy to greet you hereю
I'm hoping that sense going to be two-way and we'll have mutual passion.
Why did I turn to you?
It is really clear, I'm just looking for a mate, in the belief that my friend after a while will become for me something more than just a friend.
Do you see what I mean?
I'm very interested in serious communication, no playing or lying.
It is especially important.
The Internet is rich in possibilities for new acquaintances, but I haven't deal with this, anyway, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but for now I sense that it will work.
Maybe it's a woman's intuition?
All right, allow me introduce myself.
My name is Nata. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
Yes, I am originally from Ukraine, you have probably ever heard about this state before.
I'm a young woman and I'm 35 years old, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the contrary, I understand that I am looking for a mature man who is endowed with experience and a good mind.
By the way, you perhaps wonder what is my job, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My role is to give persons perfect smiles, isn't it great?
That's a quick presentation of me, if you are interested, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me an answering mail with short information about you, probably you'll want telling me where you are living, what's your age and what is your job.
Bye. Best wishes, Natalia.

Received: from [77.40.61.70] (port=1369 helo=uuejhk) by ml03.satserver.nl with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Natali <clinipromas@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 21:20:24 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-73498.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:48 pm

..... from 419-Spam ..... same Pic

I am pleased to applaud you hereю
I very much hope that emotion will be reciprocal and we can find joint interests.
Why did I turn to you?
It's quite simple, I am searching for a mate, in the expectation that mate of mine after a while would become to me bigger than a friend.
Do you realixe my point?
I'm very interested in serious communication, no playing or lying.
It's a big deal.
The internet is full of opportunities for new acquaintances, but I haven't deal with this, at least, all of my previous trying weren't successful, perhaps it wasn't appropriate time for that, but now I feel that everything will work out.
I am Nata. It's a common name for an ordinary Ukrainian girl.
Right, I'm native of Ukraine, you have probably ever heard about this state before.
I'm a young woman and I'm 35 years old, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the opposite, I understand that I am looking for a mature man who's given with experience and good intellect.
By the way, you perhaps wonder what work I do, and so, I'm a stomatologist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My mission is to make nice smiles, isn't this lovely?
Here is a brief information about me, if you are interested, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a responding e-mail with brief information about yourself, possibly you'd like to tell me where you are living, how old you are and what's your job.
Bye. Warm wishes, Natasha.

Received: from lzlh (unknown [77.40.61.70])
Reply-To: Natusia <clinipromas@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 21:59:23 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:10 pm

.... from DMF-Spam again

I'm delighted to greet you hereю
I truly hope that sense going to be two-way and we'll have mutual passion.
Why did I turn to you?
This is very simple, I'm just looking for a mate, and I just hope that my friend with time is going to be for me something bigger than just a friend.
Do you see what I mean?
I'm very interested in serious communication, no lies, no games.
It is especially important.
Internet is full of chances for new contacts, but I have never been into it, anyway, all my last attempts were not good, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but now I sense that it will work.
My name's Natasha. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
Right, I'm native of Ukraine, maybe you heard about my nation before.
I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I understand that this is a mature enough age for a serious relationship.
Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me; quite the opposite, I realize that I need a mature man who is endowed with experience and a good mind.
Btw, you perhaps wonder what is my job, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My job is to give people beautiful smiles, isn't this lovely?
That's a quick presentation of me, if you are interested, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a response letter with brief info about you, possibly you'd like to tell me where you live, what's your age and what is your job.
See you later. Best wishes, Natalia.

Received: from [77.40.61.70] (port=9423 helo=arsu) by ns1.prometec.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Natalia <clinipromas@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 14:17:28 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-839i4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:13 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I am delighted to welcome you hereю
I sincerely hope that sense will be mutual and we've got common enthusiasm.
Why have I contact with you?
It is so simple, I seek for a companion, and I truly belief that my mate in the future is going to be for me something special.
Do you see what I mean?
I'm only interested in serious communication, no lies, no games.
It matters.
The Internet replete with possibilities for new friends, but I have never been doing this, in any case, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but right now I get the feeling that it'll work out.
Perhaps this is a female intuition?
Okay, let me introduce myself.
I'm Natasha. It's a common name for an ordinary Ukrainian girl.
I'm a young woman and I'm 35 years old, and I realize that I'm quite mature for a serious relationship.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the contrary, I realize that I need a mature man who is endowed with experience and a good mind.
Besides, you are possibly interested what I do, and so, I'm a stomatologist, I work in a small local clinic.
My role is to give persons perfect smiles, isn't that wonderful?
Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me an answering mail with brief info about you, probably you'll want telling me where you live, how old you are and what is your occupation.
See you soon. Best regards, Natasha.

Received: from otsh (unknown [77.40.61.70])
Reply-To: Natasha <clinipromas@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:48:55 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-73874.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <belclinic@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

I just hope that sense going to be two-way and we've got common enthusiasm.
Why am I writing to you?
It is so simple, I look for a fellow, and hopefully that my pal over time would become to me something special.
Do you realixe my point?
i/m only concerned in lorn term communication, no playing or lying.
That's really impornant.
The web is filled with opportunities for meeting people, but I have never been into it, at least, all my last attempts were not good, probably it was a good time for this, but right now I get the feeling that it'll work out.
Well, may I introduce myself?.
I am Nata. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
I am young, I'm 35, and I understand that this is a mature enough age for a serious relationship.
Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me; quite the contrary, I understand that I am looking for a mature man who's given with experience and good intellect.
By the way, maybe you're curious about what I do, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I work in a small local clinic.
My job is to give people beautiful smiles, isn't this lovely?
Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a response letter with short data about yourself, you might want to share with me where you live, how old you are and who you work.
See you later. Best regards, Natasha.

Received: from jyva (unknown [77.40.61.70])
Reply-To: Natasha <belclinic@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 13:41:49 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-4510.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <belclinic@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:38 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

I am pleased to applaud you hereю
I hope that emotion will be reciprocal and we will find common interests.
Why had I address to you?
It's quite simple, I've been looking for a friend, and I just hope that friend of mine over time would become to me bigger than a friend.
Cound you understand what I meant?
I'm only interested in serious communication, no playing or lying.
It matters.
The internet is full of opportunities for new acquaintances, but I've never got involved with that, anyhow, all mine preceding tries didn't work, probably it was a good time for this, but right now I can feel that things will work out.
Okay, let me introduce myself.
I'm Nata. It's a normal name for typical Ukranian girl.
So, I am from Ukranine, you have probably ever heard about this state before.
I'm a young woman and I'm 35 years old, and I realize that I'm quite mature for a serious relationship.
Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me; rather, on the contrary, I can understand that I'm looking for a virile man who's given with experience and good intellect.
By the way, maybe you're curious about what I'm doing, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My task is to provide people with great smiles, isn't that wonderful?
Here is a brief information about me, case you're interesting, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me a response letter with brief information about yourself, possibly you'd like to tell me where you live, what's your age and what is your job.
Catch you later. Good wishes, Nata.

Received: from [77.40.61.70] (port=10144 helo=oclyxq) by ns1.prometec.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Natali <belclinic@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:19:20 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-73874.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha; <clinipromas@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:51 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

I hope this sentiment will be reciprocal and we're going to find common interests.
Why did I write to you?
It is so simple, I look for a fellow, in the expectation that friend of mine over time would become to me bigger than a friend.
Can you realize what I do mean?
i/m only concerned in lorn term communication, no play or fake.
This is really important.
The web is filled with opportunities for meeting people, but I have never been into it, at least, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but now I get the feeling that it'll work out.
I'm Natasha. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman.
Yes, I am originally from Ukraine, maybe you heard about my nation before.
I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I understand that this is a mature enough age for a serious relationship.
Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the contrary, I can understand that I'm looking for a virile man who is vested with experience and cleverness.
By the way, maybe you're curious about what I'm doing, and so, I am a dentist, I'm working in little local dental clinic.
My job is to give people beautiful smiles, isn't that wonderful?
That's a quick presentation of me, if you are interested, then I beg you to react and write me a responding e-mail with short information about you, probably you'll want telling me where you are living, what's your age and what's your job.
Talk to you soon. Best wishes, Natasha.

Received: from ftfdq (unknown [77.40.61.70])
Reply-To: Nata <clinipromas@gmx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 12:43:34 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”