It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <anasskyy@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <anasskyy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:01 pm

Hello my beloved!
I was very happy when I saw your letter.
I regret that there were girls in your life who played over your feelings, did not appreciate your love, your sincerity to them. It's cruel!
I couldn't sleep yesterday for a very long time. I was thinking about you! I was very worried about how you would react to my last letter. Thank you for not being ironic about my feelings. You know, when the city
plunged into darkness yesterday, I went to the window and looked at the sky. Have you ever noticed how beautiful the night sky can be? It was very romantic. I felt you!
My heart starts to beat faster when I think of you, filling my loneliness with warmth. How do you do that?
How do you manage my emotions, being thousands of miles away from me? I need you. I found my love, I have no doubt about it. I am ready to break any obstacles in my path to be with you. My dear, these are not empty words. I am ready to fight for our love. Our love story is just beginning. The day will come when we will gaze into the night sky together and enjoy sweet kisses. It's unavoidable.
My beloved, I know that we met recently. Very little time passed, and we never saw each other, but my heart does not deceive me. I have never felt such a huge feeling in my heart. My mind says that you are the person
I have been looking for all my life. It's true. You caused a real storm of emotions inside me. I cannot deal with these emotions when I write you a letter. I just can't control this storm. You are the most amazing man. I must not hide my love. My dear, my job is going well without any changes. My mother is doing well too! I have not yet told her about my feelings, but I will tell her about it in the near future. I'm sure she will support me too.
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Kiss!
With love

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([213.33.204.130])
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:47:37 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-3434.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How are you xxxxxx? How did you sleep at night xxxxxxx?
More and more I have the feeling that our meeting is not accidental. I really miss you.

I can't imagine a day when I don't think about you. I think all the time about how you are, what you do, how was your day. I miss you xxxxxx !!!!
I thought a lot about our meeting. We are both adults and have to do what we want. I want to be with you and I want to know you in real life! I will be happy to meet you for at least a few days, to feel the taste of your lips, to feel you next to me, I want to feel the warmth of your body and your hand. And I see no reason why we shouldn't meet. You won't have a reason? Maybe your job? I do not want to inconvenience you.
I have a vacation soon and I want to meet you in your country. What do you think if I fly xxxxxx over to you?
Smile, think of good things. Imagine that I kissed you. Do you like it?
I miss you....
Write me your thoughts about our possible meeting. I cannot wait to read your next letter.
I LOVE YOU xxxxxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 16:24:31 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
I was very worried, I was very interested to know what you would answer about our meeting. My dear xxxxxx,
I will be happy to meet you in reality, which is why I am writing you my letters !! I want to know you better and meet you in reality! Dear, I would like to meet at the end of April. Unless, of course, it works out.
My love xxxxxxx, I think now you and I know each other well enough! And now the time has come to meet in reality. I'm ready for this!
But since I have never been anywhere abroad in Russia in my life, I do not know what documents I will need to travel to you! But I think this is not a problem! I can contact a travel agency and ask them about everything that I need to travel to you, I am sure that the travel agency will be able to help me with this !! My love is xxxxxx, but I also need to know the NAME OF THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT where I will be flying! Where you can meet me without any problem. Please tell me it. Okay?
I am incredibly happy, our acquaintance turned into a real relationship. You gave me strong emotions, I haven't experienced them for a long time. I feel, through the distance, your care and love. When you and I are together, I am sure that you will make me the happiest woman!
I will be waiting for your answer!
I love you xxxxxx!

Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([213.33.204.130])
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:59:57 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
I am extremely happy to see your answer. How do you? How is your mood?

My sweet xxxxxx, I'm glad you gave me the name of the international airport, now I know where I need to fly. Now I will go to a travel agency and find out about everything!
everything, I will go to it soon, maybe today, but maybe tomorrow! When I find out I will immediately inform you! And we will choose the exact date for our meeting.
I am really happy with all this and incredibly happy, soon you and I will be together. I can't think of anything other than you and our meeting. At work, I can't concentrate on anything. I think about us all the time!
My dear xxxxxx, you can imagine, very, very soon we will be together with you !!!!!!!! And we will make all our dreams come true! I cannot describe in words how happy I am now !!!!!!!! Thank you for making me so happy.
I love you very much xxxxxxx!
I miss !!!

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:22:34 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I was at a travel agency yesterday. The agency said that to travel to you, you need to issue a foreign passport. A visa is required. First, a tourist visa is required. You also need to buy a compulsory health insurance policy.
Registration of a foreign passport costs $ 70.
Visa processing costs $ 160
Compulsory health insurance costs $ 180 to purchase.
Round-trip flights will cost $ 1,200.
The visa will be valid for 90 days, that is, for 3 months!
But all 3 months I will not be able to stay with you, because I have a job! And I can only take a vacation from work for 5 weeks! At least these 5 weeks, I can definitely spend with you !!
Registration of a package of documents. Takes 9 to 14 days.
My love xxxxxx, I don’t know what to do because I don’t have enough money to pay for the whole trip. I only have $ 1200. I still need $ 400.
I am not able to earn them in a short time, I will need to work for many months to save this amount. And this is too much time.
I'm terribly upset about all of this! My love xxxxx, I'm really afraid of losing you !!
Does our love end so easy and so terrible? I do not want it! I am really writing you a letter with tears in my eyes! I don't know where to go and what to do! But I want to be with you!
If I had even one chance, I would use it only 300% and fly to you as soon as possible, you and I could be together! To begin with, spend 5 weeks together, and on my next trip I would stay with you forever !!!
My love xxxxxx, I have no ideas right now! I thought about that! And I can't do anything about it.
I really don't want to lose you. Now I am sending you my letter as soon as possible, and I hope to receive your reply soon. Tell me what to do !? What should we do ?? What would we be together ??
I love you so much.

> Natalya,

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 10:25:03 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-2018.jpg

IMG-2019.jpg

IMG-2020.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”