It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <anasskyy@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:40 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her. She's already reported by Django-Hurtig last year October with this Emailaddy but as "Alina".

Hey! Dear stranger, I want to know how you are interested in looking for and meeting a new and wonderful girl? My name is Natalya. I live in Russia, Chelyabinsk region, the city of Magnitogorsk. I work as an accountant. I am looking for someone with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I am a very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But at the moment I am lonely and I am very tired of this life situation. So I went to a dating agency and sent you an email. In fact, I want to meet a serious man for a serious relationship and marriage in the future. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting is the most important moment at the beginning of our relationship. I am really very interested in you, I hope it is mutual. You already know that I live in a small provincial town. My city is very calm, very kind people live here. If our dialogue bores you, then just tell me about it. I will not take your time and be a burden to you. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you. You can ask any questions in the next letters, and I will tell you about my life. I am sending you my new photos. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our correspondence, so I will write more information about myself later. I am looking forward to your letter. I wish you a good day! Your friend, Natalia.

Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([213.33.204.130])
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 14:16:27 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-0908.jpg

IMG-1012.jpg

IMG-1895.jpg

IMG-8001.jpg

IMG-8031.jpg

IMG-9067.jpg

IMG-9712.jpg

IMG-9781.jpg

.... RPO is Model Полина Есенина/Polina Esenina from Yola

https:/ /vk.com/id18242233 ..... 37 Pics ( a bit thin)

https:/ /miss.maximonline.ru/girl/3098

.instagram.com/esssenina/

.facebook.com/esssenina/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <anasskyy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello. How are you? I'm glad you answered my letter! I am very pleased that you have shown interest in me.
I hope that we can get to know each other better and become good friends. I want to express my gratitude to you for your answer. Now we can start learning about each other, something new, asking questions to each other. I really want to get to know you better, if you will let me. I want to tell you a little about myself. I am 35 years old, height 173 centimeters, weight 54 kilograms. So, I am a single woman who is tired of being alone.
I have a kind, caring and sympathetic heart. I am looking for a man to whom I can give my warmth and care. Entertainment is not for me. I am looking for a serious relationship with a man.
I well understand that letters cannot replace live communication, but this is a good option for us now, because we live in different countries. You know, it's very unusual for me to communicate with a person from another country. I am gradually getting used to our communication, despite the fact that we are still in the early stages. I hope that you also want to strengthen our friendship, because this will be the basis of any relationship. My other hobby is reading. I like to read books. I spend a lot more time reading books than watching TV when I’m at home. I will not list all the books that I have read, I don’t think this is necessary. I can only say that I have read many books in my life, thanks to which my inner world has become much brighter and richer. I feel lonely.
I need a man who I can tell about everything, who will support me in a difficult situation and take care of me. I'm willing to do all this for him too. You know, I have always dreamed of having a happy family based on love, trust and understanding. I'm sure you understand me, because all people want this. Family happiness is probably the most important part of every person's life. Everyone wants to be happy, and I am no exception to the rule. I just want to find my happiness. I am finishing my letter, but I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a good day!
Natalia

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([213.33.204.130])
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:53:49 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-4322.jpg

IMG-5617.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello my friend!
I am in a great mood because I received your new letter. How are you? If something new has happened in your life, then tell me. It will be very interesting for me.
Today I would like to tell you about my past life. I have already told you so much about my current life that I completely forgot to tell you about my past life. I will start the story from my childhood. You know, when I was little, I spent every summer in my grandmother's village. She lived in the village where my mother now lives. My grandmother loved me very much, but, unfortunately, she died a long time ago. But I still remember with a smile on my face those times when I spent time in the country. I went to elementary school when I was 7 years old. I wanted my mother to be proud of me. My success in school helped me to enter university studies. I studied at the university for free, because free education still exists in our country. When I graduated from the university, I received a red diploma. A red diploma is the highest achievement at any Russian university. I forgot to say that I studied economics. Now I am a graduate in economics, but my diploma has not been useful to me until now. Why? Unfortunately, getting a diploma in Russia does not guarantee a good job. But I don’t get upset, so I try to find the positives even in the worst situations. This quality of mine makes my life much easier. What can you say about yourself? Are you an optimist? How was your childhood? What kind of education did you get? I hope I haven't asked too many questions.
You know, I can say that I have achieved almost all of my goals. I received a good education, I have many friends, I have my mother, whom I love very much. I didn't build a good career, but I never aspired to that. I'm not a business woman. It seems to me that my calling is family. But creating my own family is the only goal that I have not achieved. I guess I just haven't found the man with whom I would like to spend the rest of my life. My heart is open for love, for sincere feelings. I think you understand me. We met quite recently, but I have a good feeling. You are a very good person, and I want our dialogue to continue. Our correspondence makes my life much brighter and more interesting.
I think it is time to finish my letter today. As always, I am sending you a photograph. I'm glad you like my photos.
Please don't miss me. Have a nice day!

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 11:48:29 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-1786.jpg

IMG-1787.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:51 pm

Hello!
I thank you for the new letter! I know that letters cannot replace real communication, but I am glad that our dialogue continues. So, I read your letter, and now I want to write you my answer.
I want to tell you about the lifestyle that I lead. I do not smoke, I think this is a very bad habit. I try not to drink alcohol, but sometimes I can afford a glass of champagne or wine, but not more. My daily diet consists of healthy foods. These are vegetables, meat, fruits. You know, I try to keep my health as good as possible, but sometimes I eat fast food. I want to look good, so I watch my appearance, my diet. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to go to the gym, but once a week I run in the morning and go to the fitness room three times a week. I want my muscles to be toned. It is very important for me that my man can be proud of me. You know, I do not judge people who choose a different way of life. I think that every person is free to choose his own path in life. I chose the healthy path. My dear, I will be very pleased if you tell me about your life too. I hope this does not bother you. You can be completely honest with me. I told you that I try to keep an eye on my appearance, but for me external beauty is not the most important thing. I think that the inner world of a person is much more important than appearance. External beauty disappears along with the years, but the soul always remains unchanged. People may be beautiful on the outside, but completely empty on the inside. Do you agree with me? Real beauty is in the soul of a person. The external beauty that we see on the covers of fashion magazines is an illusion. Why do many men believe in this illusion? I think that men should pay attention first of all to the inner beauty of a woman. This is just my opinion, but I think it is correct.
You are an interesting person. I feel more confident with every new letter. I can share my thoughts and feelings with you. I feel comfortable. It seems to me that this is important. You know, I get the feeling that every new letter is a little date. I hope you didn't find it stupid. It really sounds like nonsense, but our letters are like dates.
You are very kind to me, I appreciate it. I love reading your letters. I am sure that our dialogue is just the beginning. I hope my letters are of interest to you too.
Have a nice day!

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 13:15:30 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-1654.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:31 pm

.... Horse with no name

Hello, my darling!
Thanks for your new letter. I am glad that you do not forget about me and continue to send me your letters.
As for pets, I prefer a cat. Unfortunately, I have no pets at home.
You know, our dialogue now is emails. I understand how fragile communication is. Sometimes I’m afraid that you’ll just stop texting me. But then I see your new letter, and I understand that you are still interested in our communication. It is very important for me. With each new letter we are getting closer to each other.
I want to tell you about my past relationship that lasted six years but ended two years ago. It was a serious relationship, I planned to marry that man, but he betrayed me. I loved that man, gave him my love, but he
met with another woman behind my back. Then he left for another city with that woman. I do not know
where this person is now, but I am no longer interested. I can never forgive betrayal. Now I'm looking for someone who won't play games with me. It's been two years now, and now I decided to use Internet dating.
I really wanted to create a happy family based on emotional connection, understanding and love. I think these are the most important parts of a happy family. I would like to have a man next to me who will never betray me. The betrayal of a loved one is very painful. I have experienced it myself. I do not lose hope of meeting a man whom I will love, whom I will take care of. I believe that true love still exists ...
I am finishing my letter. Have a great day!

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 09:08:07 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-1290.jpg

IMG-5412.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Hello!
My dear, I was delighted to receive your new letter. You are a very interesting person and I feel more confident with every letter. I can open my thoughts to you. It seems to me that this is much easier to do in letters than in real life. I can share my thoughts with you. You are my personal psychologist, to whom I can tell about everything that is happening or has already happened in my life. It is important that I can tell you frankly about everything. I think our virtual communication has its merits. We can tell each other frankly about our life. Do you agree with me? Yes, there were many injuries in childhood, mostly cuts and scratches.
I want to tell you about the man I'm looking for. I am looking for someone with whom I can share my past, present and future. I'm looking for true love, someone with whom I can just lie in bed, look in the eyes and talk all night. I'm looking for a man with whom I can share everything we do in this life together, a man who knows how to laugh and how to love. I am looking for a person who respects others and knows the value of human life. I am ready to give my heart to such a man, my care. You know, it is very important for me that my man feels my care, my love. I am a very open person and I never try to hide my feelings. I enjoy spending time with my loved one, walking together, shopping, laughing, playing, cooking dinner. I hope I can find such a person. Perhaps I have already found such a person. It is possible that this person is you (smiles). But, I will not rush things. You know, communication with you brings me great pleasure, and I want us not to stop our dialogue.
Tell me in the next letter about your future life? How do you envision your future? I would like to know what kind of woman are you looking for? Your answers will help me get to know you better.
My dear, I want to create a happy family. I'm tired of being lonely, I am familiar with loneliness. I think that every person, deep down, is afraid of loneliness. My life has not been very successful, sometimes it seemed to me that luck turned away from me. But I have always continued to fight, now I am fighting for my happiness.
I want to be happy, it seems to me that I deserve a small portion of happiness. I hope that my letter is really interesting to you. But, okay, I won't write too big a letter today.

So, my dear, I am finishing my letter now. And again I have attached a photo for you. I'm sure you will love this photo. Have a nice day!
I'll wait for a response!

Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:32:17 +0200

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-5145.jpg

IMG-8455.jpg[

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Hello, my darling!
My dear, I am really very glad when I see your new letter. How are you? It will be interesting for me to know about any little things that happen in your life.
You know, my life hasn't been that interesting for the last few years. I live alone, sometimes I meet friends, but almost all of my friends already have families. This is why I cannot see my friends often. I am very glad that you appeared in my life. We met just recently, but you changed my life! Our e-mails have made my life very interesting and fulfilling. I understand that this is only virtual communication, but I am sure that one day we will be able to meet. My intuition tells me that our friendship is just the beginning. I hope my words don't scare you. My dear, I will be glad to know about your thoughts. What do you think about our dialogue? If you enjoy our dialogue, it means that our correspondence is not a waste of time. We both know that there is a great distance between us, but this does not interfere with our relationship. You are a very close person to me now, and I do not want to lose our friendship. I hope that reading my letters does not take too long.
But, I do not know about your bad qualities. By the way, what negative traits of your character can you tell me about? I'm just kidding, you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. I think this is a rather difficult question. My dear, when I talk to you, I see a good, intelligent, honest and caring person.
I've never met a person like you. Here, in Russia, it is very difficult to find a worthy person.
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Have a good day!

Natalya,

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:48:23 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:21 pm

Hello, my darling!
You know, I get a little excitement every time I open my mailbox. Why? I don't know what you wrote to me,
so every time I worry before reading your letter.
I want to tell you that I changed my opinion about internet dating. I thought before that such acquaintances can not lead to anything good. I thought that such acquaintances did not work, but now I understand that I was wrong. Our relationship develops with every new letter, and I really like it. My dear, what do your friends or relatives think of me? I want you to talk about this in detail. This is really very interesting to me. I like talking to you, reading your letters. You are a very good person, and my feelings tell me that I am not mistaken.
My dear, I really do not want to lose our dialogue. I'll tell you a little secret. Today I saw you in a dream. Yes it's true! You were very far away, and I saw only your silhouette. We were on a very long bridge and we were on opposite sides of that bridge. There was a great distance between us, and I could not see you well. But, I felt that it was you! It couldn't have been someone else, I'm sure it was you. Unfortunately, I did not see the continuation of my sleep because my alarm clock woke me up. I never knew how this dream ended, but despite this, I woke up in a great mood.
You know, in every line of your letter I see a person who wants to love and be loved. I see your sincerity, because you write every letter, putting a part of your soul into it. You are not playing with me, you are not trying to offend me. To be honest, you are not like the other men who have surrounded me before. I think that letters can reflect the human soul, the character of a person. Your letters are very beautiful and kind, which means that your soul is very beautiful and kind too. But, I feel in you the masculinity of a real man too. I hope you understand my thoughts. It seems to me that only a real man can be gentle with a woman without embarrassment. I have seen a lot of pain in my life. I lost my father, I experienced the betrayal of the person
I loved. These were very difficult moments in my life, but I coped with it. I think that you can never hurt me. You know words can hurt you. This type of pain is much worse than physical pain. But your words are always very gentle and kind. You're the real man! You look like a noble knight! Please don't laugh at my words. I really think you look like a knight.
I am finishing my letter. I told you my thoughts. It was a really honest and open letter.
A tender kiss for my knight!

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:03:01 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

VID_6238765_843.mp4
https://sendvid.com/n50hhvlb

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Hello, my darling!
You know, my thoughts are open to you like a book! I understand that so far this is only virtual communication, but I believe that we will meet with you one day. I have never played games with you, my intentions are very serious. You are a very interesting person, and I want us to meet. Our meeting can replace hundreds of letters, but there is a great distance between us now, but who knows what lies ahead. Do you agree with me? My dear,
I am sure that our dialogue is not a waste of time.
I am ready to do my best so that we can meet. I understand that now we know too little to plan our meeting.
I understand that now this virus is everywhere and the meeting is even more complicated. But, I want you to know that I have never played games with you. I am not afraid of the distance that separates us now. I am ready to overcome this distance, if need be. Now you can see that my plans are truly ambitious, but we must be patient now. I think you agree with me.
My dear, I want to have a happy and strong family. You know, I will be a very good wife for my future husband.
I will try to make my husband the happiest man on the planet. I want him to hurry home every day, where his faithful wife is waiting for him. There will be no place for scandals and lies in my house. I want my future family to be in harmony and understanding. You already know that I experienced the betrayal of a loved one on myself. It hurts a lot and I never want to experience this pain again. I want to find a man with whom I will spend my whole life.
I want to tell you again that you have changed my life a lot. The gray days are over, because now I have met you. You know, when I think about you and our correspondence, I smile. My friends say that I have changed.
I thought it would be nice if you were here by my side. I could cook a delicious dinner for both of us.
I am good at cooking meat and vegetable salads. What would you say about that?
I am finishing my letter now. I will be waiting for your answer!

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:06:37 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-9380.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:26 pm

Hello, my darling!
You know, I'm glad that we found each other in this large virtual space. As always, thanks for your letter!
Thank you for remembering to answer me.
I am very flattered by your attention to my person. You write letters for me, which means that you are interested in me. Please don't forget to write letters for me. My dear, if you do not have time, then I will be glad even for a small message. I live in a very small provincial town, so I rarely meet polite and well-mannered people here. We show mutual respect for each other when we write a response to each letter.
To be honest, I'm tired of seeing rude, rude and inadequate people here. This applies mostly to men. You know, men in Russia do not show respect and reverence for women. I understand that this does not apply to all men in our country, but there are many rude men here. It seems to me that you do not look like a man who can offend or humiliate women. You have always behaved very noble to me. I tried to find a man like you in Russia, but my attempts were unsuccessful. But I am used to looking for only positive moments in my life. I found you, and now I don't want our correspondence to end. My dear, if you want to stop our dialogue, then tell me about it directly. Okay? I wish you could be honest with me, so always tell me your thoughts. It is very important for me.
You know, our correspondence develops very quickly, and sometimes I think about our future. Yes, you understood me correctly. Thoughts come to my mind about how we will be together. I'm just trying to fantasize. I'm not trying to rush things, I'm just interested in thinking about it. My dear, what would our future be if we were together? What do you think about it? I understand that this is a very difficult question, but I would like to hear your thoughts. It seems to me that you are a very caring, kind and open person. It seems to me that we would be a good couple. I hope my words don't scare you. I want to repeat that I'm just trying to fantasize now. Please do not take this too personally, I am not trying to force things. You know, I would be interested to know your thoughts about our meeting. I think it would be a great event in our life! Okay, I won't talk too much about this now. Let everything take its course.
I have finished my letter.
Kiss!

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 12:54:48 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-6452.jpg

IMG-6462.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello, my darling!
My heart is always glad when I receive and read your letter. I was really looking forward to your letter. Do you have something to tell me? Perhaps something new happened in your life? If you don't want to correspond for a long time, then let's arrange a meeting. What do you say?
I immerse my thoughts in my own world. No, to our world! This is just our world. I forget about my problems, about my work, about my friends. We have created our own world in which we feel comfortable and warm.
Do you agree with me? I would like to stay in this world more, but this is not possible now. I hope these thoughts do not seem stupid to you, I just want to tell you about my thoughts. I do not want to lose the feeling of affection that appeared between us. We have become very close lately, and this makes me very happy.
You know, a few years ago I was in the theater. I think you have heard of Shakespeare's immortal book - Romeo and Juliet. You've heard about it? This is the most romantic, sincere and bright story about the great love between a man and a woman, but this love story has a very tragic ending. I saw in the theater a play based on this work. I got a huge amount of unforgettable impressions after the performance. There were so many thoughts in my head about this love story. Love, Romeo and Juliet brought them death at such an early age. They loved each other very much, but fate did not give them a chance for happiness. Why am I talking about this? I want to say that love is the most difficult feeling on the planet. Do you agree? Many people get married and think that their marriage will last a lifetime. But, often we can see that married marriages break up. And I cannot explain to myself why this is happening more and more often in the modern world. It seems to me that people have become more rational, they close their hearts to any feelings and emotions. People became callous, they stopped doing good, respecting other people. It is sad. But, I am sure that true and light love still exists. Love cannot die. I remember this play, and I understand that love will live forever.
I want our dialogue to move to a new level one day. Perhaps we will be able to build a serious and strong relationship, which will be based on real feelings. I am very pleased to feel your concern, despite the distance that separates us. I hope we can meet each other in the future. I would really like that.
I hope my letter was not too boring for you. I like to talk about my thoughts and feelings with you. I can be completely honest with you!
Now is the time to finish my letter. I will await your answer with excitement!
Kiss!

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 14:35:29 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-8371.jpg

IMG-9831.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello, my darling!
What a happy day! I have the opportunity to read your new letter! I again found myself in our warm and cozy world. Can you feel it too?

I think that the details of our correspondence should remain only between us. Do you agree with me?
My friends really liked you. They said that you are a good and decent person. I think they are right. I really agree with them.
My dear, can you see how much you have changed my life? My friends already know about you, my mother already knows about you too. You have become a part of my life now, I do not want to lose you. I think about you every day, your letters make me smile every time. How do you do that? I'm really interested in talking to you, reading your mind. You are a very interesting conversationalist for me.
You have brought great changes to my life. Your letters always bring joy to my heart. I don't know how I lived without your letters before. I don't even want to think about that boring life. You know, I dated my friends,
but it seemed boring to me. We talked about different topics, discussed our lives, but it was boring.
I would like you to be next to me at that moment, I wanted to talk with you, not with my friends. I get much more pleasure when I communicate with you.
You opened my eyes, because I can be an absolutely happy woman again!
Do you want me to tell you about my dream? I really want to meet you, I want to see you in real life. I don't know when this will happen, but I really want my dream to come true. I think this day will be one of the happiest days of my life. I think that we would be very worried before our first meeting, because it would be
a great event in our life. Do you agree with me? I hope we can meet one day. I would like that.
I must inform you that I am leaving our little world for today. I have to go back to the real world.
I love it when I read your letter, when I write the answer for you. Thank you for that.
My dear, I am leaving you for a little while. I will be back here soon to give you an answer to your next letter.
I hope you will answer me quickly.
Kiss!

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 14:38:02 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-9654.jpg

IMG-9655.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:55 pm

Hello, my darling!
How nice it is to feel your care. Thanks for the new letter. I will never stop thanking you for your letters. They make me happy!

You know, I searched for a very long time, but I found the person I was looking for. I have found you! I hope that I was not mistaken in my choice. You make me happy. I think that you have become much more than just a friend to me. My dear, in this short time we have become very close people. I never cease to be amazed at this fact. Sometimes it seems to me that this happens in a dream. I thought people couldn't get that close to each other in such a short time. It seemed to me that this could not happen in real life. You know, I thought it would take several months for us to become close people. You became a part of my life almost instantly. You appeared in my life so suddenly, and now I cannot imagine my life without your letters. Incredible!
I often dream of our meeting. I know that these are too ambitious plans, but I think about it anyway. Unfortunately, I can't just catch a taxi and come to you, because there is a huge distance between us. And I know that our meeting may seem like an impossible dream to you, but it is not. My dear, I am ready to overcome any distance, because I am not afraid of it. We are already adults, and distance cannot become a barrier to the development of our relations. I am a very romantic woman and I can do crazy things for love. Love is the most important thing in my life. I'm not interested in fame or fortune. This is not what I'm looking for. I only need love, real, genuine love! I know that you understand my thoughts. You always understand me, so I can only be frank with you. I have never been so frank with others, because I have never met a man like you. I have told you about this many times, but I am ready to remind you of this in every letter.
Okay, my letter is already big enough! I hope you have read it to the end.
Kiss!

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 14:20:13 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-8546.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:34 pm

Hello, sweetie!
You know, I think writing is the best way to express feelings. It is very easy for me to tell you what is happening in my heart in the letter. I think that I would not be able to say about everything that I write in my letters in person. Writing is a very intimate way to convey emotion. Do you agree with me? You don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. I just wanted to tell you again that it is very easy for me to communicate with you.
You were by my side tonight, I felt it! You came to my dream, and I felt your gaze. I felt your touch on my skin. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else from this dream. But when I woke up in the morning, a smile appeared on my face. My dream was wonderful! I have never met a person more sensual than you. I would like to be able to touch you, iron your hair, hear your voice. Why do we live in different countries? This is a question we cannot answer.
You know, only your letters keep me above the abyss of loneliness now. Your letters give me strength and energy. I hope you understand me. I was lonely before, but now I have found you. You are a unique person who makes me happy. I will never stop being grateful to you for this. I hope that my search has stopped now, because I have already found a special man. I want to believe that you are the man I have always been looking for.
Have I told you that you are a wizard yet? You can work miracles. I'm not kidding now. You changed my dreams, you changed my life, you changed me! You made me happy again. I always smile when I read your letters. Isn't it a miracle? I don't know how you do it, but you are very good at it. I feel there is a spiritual connection between us. Can you feel it too? It seems to me that we were destined to meet. There are thousands of kilometers between us now, but it doesn't matter to me. I am convinced that we will definitely be together. I trust my feelings, my intuition. I am very rarely wrong. I know that one day we will meet with you. Our virtual communication will end soon and a real dialogue will begin. I would like to rejoice with you when everything is good, cry when something bad happened, in order to feel like a necessary person in your life. You are the nicest, brightest, kindest person I know.
You were able to awaken in me a feeling of great and boundless romance. I never thought I was capable of writing such romantic letters. I discovered something new in myself, and I really like it. Everything has changed now. I feel that I am a woman in every sense of the word. Thank you for that!
My dear, I am finishing my letter. I wish you a nice day!
Kiss!

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 10:35:55 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

VID_2832.mp4 .... a little too artificial
https://sendvid.com/vswhb1xp

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:20 am

Hello, my darling!
I love you. Yes I love you! You are the most amazing man I have met. You are very strong-willed, courageous, noble and honest. You have become a very important part in my life, but I cannot touch you. I feel pain in my heart that I cannot kiss you. I cannot look into your eyes, feel the touch of your gentle hands. My beloved, I want to be with you! I'm not interested in other men now. I want us to be together only with you. You know, when I walk down the street, I try to find you in the crowd of passers-by. I understand that this is stupid, because you are now thousands of kilometers away from me. The hope for a meeting appeared in my heart. You are the man I've dreamed of all my life. I know that my feeling for you is still quite new, it appeared quite recently. But this feeling will grow with each new letter, with each new day. I am sure that this is the beginning of the greatest love that has been in my life.
The distance that separates us cannot hinder us. We will be together and I have no doubt about it now! I am ready to overcome these thousands of kilometers to find you.
My beloved, will you give me the hope of reciprocity that I cannot claim? I would really like you to be able to answer me with mutual feelings. I hope you will not be ironic about my feelings. I can no longer hide this feeling in my heart. I want you to know about everything that happens in my soul. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person whom I have never seen in real life. But it happened. Yes, I fell in love with you like a little girl. I think of you all the time when I try to sleep in my cold bed. I would really like you to lie next to me and warm me with your warmth. You know, I'm really looking forward to our meeting, to take your hands, walk with you under the evening sky. I need to feel your touch.
My dear, I am very grateful to fate for our acquaintance. You changed my life, and now I don't want to go back in time. I am confident that a bright future awaits us. I will try to make you the happiest man if you want to. Will you let me do it? I want to fill your life with new colors, new sensations. I want to see happiness in your eyes. I wanna be with you!
I opened my feelings, my soul, my heart to you. My dear, I hope you were delighted to read this letter. Now you know about my love for you, I hope you were not shocked. I will look forward to your reply.
I love you!

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 10:33:47 +0300

SOVINTEL-p2p-LL-NET
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”