It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <echocolate404@gmail.com/angel.nights0123@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:05 pm

...... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

There you are my friend. How are you getting on?. I'd I would love to find a amigo for corresponding. If you want to meet with me? I would be glad very much to correspond with you. If you write to my electronic mail: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my picture and to talk all about himself. If you do not want want
to correspond to me, then write to me about that.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your answer. bye-bye Anna

Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.240])
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:53:28 +0100

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

CAM-751.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <echocolate404@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:57 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Salut. How are you doing?. I'd like to find a friend for communication. If you want to familiarize with me? I would be glad very much to dialogue with you. If you response to my email: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll sent you my pic and tell you about myself. If you not to wish await to correspond to me, then write to me about that.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your response. bye Anna!

Received: from localhost (tor-exit-6138.nortor.no [217.170.206.138])
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 03:15:13 +0100
To: rockycrk716@gmail.com

NO-SERVETHEWORLD-TIMEKIOSK
ServeTheWorld AS
Timekiosk
Fredrik Rovik
ServeTheWorld AS
Tvetenveien 152
N-0585 Oslo
Norway

PCX101.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

Greetings my dear mate, How are you?. I'd I would love to find a guyboyfriend for talk. If you wish to communicate with me? I would be glad very much to correspond with you. If you answer to my electronic mail: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my photography and tell you about myself. If you do not wait for to correspond with me, then text to me about that.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your message. good luck Anna

Received: from localhost ([45.153.160.132])
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 04:53:18 +0100
To: support@concordiastores.ca

Moneroj-VPS
Moneroj Admin
Moneroj-NL
26 De Linge,
Dronten, 8253 PJ
Netherland

PIC-164.jpg

Дина Моторина - Йошкар-Ола, Россия

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/dina-motorina-34085237.html

https:/ /vk.com/id34085237

.instagram.com/pineapple428/

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id34085237

https:/ /onli-vk.ru/id34085237

Дина Захарова/Dina Sacharova
https:/ /kz.zebraboss.com/follower/vk/22735198/34085237.html#

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid34085237

https:/ /facepoisk.ru/id34085237

https:/ /top100vk.com/34085237/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:43 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hi my man, How are you getting on?. I'd I would love to find a mate for corresponding. If you want to familiarize with me? I would be glad very much to conversation with you. If you reply to my email: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my picture and to talk all about himself. If you not to wish await to correspond with me, then text to me about that.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your message. bye-bye Anna,

Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.237])
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:21:58 +0100
To: jordomurphy40@gmail.com

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

DSC-656.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:04 pm

.... from E-Spam

There you are my friend, How are you doing?. I'd like to find a guyboyfriend for talk. If you want to familiarize with me? I would be glad very much to correspond with you. If you write to my electronic mail: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my picture and to speak to you about me. If you do not want wait for to correspond with me, then text to me about it.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your answer. bye Anna,

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.247])
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 00:14:43 +0200

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion

DSC-078.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <angel.nights0123@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:32 pm

..... finally from 2nd. DLB-Spam with new Emailaddress

Hello!
How are you? I am very glad that you have time to respond to my email.
I do not know what to write to you in my first email, because I have never written and never had a relationship on the Internet.
For a long time I thought about using the Internet, but there was always no time.
But after my friend found a good person on the Internet, I decided to try.
You may be surprised to learn that I do not live in your country. But I really hope that you won't get scared,
Because I am a woman, like many other women living in different countries. I am a man with heart and soul.
And if your interest is not limited by distance or boundaries, then I will make you happy.
My name is Anna!
I live in Russia!
The name of the city in which I live is Almetyevsk.
Have you heard of this city?
The city is located about 200-300 km from Kazan.
My age is 32 years old. My weight is 58 kg. My height is 168 cm.
I like to play sports, I go to a sports club twice a week.
Maybe you wonder why I can not find the man of my dreams?
There is a reason! I did not have time to meet men, I studied.
Now I'm 32 and I'm still alone, I think my life goes on.
Why do I want to meet a man from another country?
I do this because I am disappointed with Russian men. I do not have a husband from Russia, because
they do not respect women.
I think I can be a good wife and mother, because I want. I am a very simple, friendly and sincere woman.
I hate lie!
The simplest things can make me happy: a smile, a small gift, or a person I love.
Like everyone else, I do not like to lie, I never communicate with people who lie. I am a very romantic woman.
I do not see the meaning of life without love. I think this is the most important thing in my life.
I want to find someone with whom I will spend my whole life!
Age doesn’t mean anything to me, as my motto in love is for all ages!
Do not forget to send me your photos and write a little about yourself.
I send you my photos. I hope, you like it. I look forward to your news.
Anna.

Received: from [10.213.225.61] ([194.58.119.130])... Blacklisted Spam-IP+DCH-Proxy
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 22:44:37 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
house 3, Vassily Petushkov str.,
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG-0001.jpg

IMG-0002.jpg

IMG-0003.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Hello xxxxx!
I'm glad you wrote to me. How do you ? I hope you're fine.
I'm very happy, that you wrote me an answer to my email!

Now I want to say a little about me. I just want to write the truth about me. I think it is useless to talk about deception.
Do you agree with me? We are both looking for love. I want my love to be strong, pure, existing for the rest of my life!
I usually trust people.
I do not trust the Internet, but I have heard many happy stories from other people and therefore decided to try my luck too.
I have a lot of work today. By the way! I did not tell you about my work.
I work as a manager in a real estate agency, otherwise a realtor.
I help people buy or rent a house.

I mainly deal with the rental of apartments since I am recently in this business.
Not such a prestigious job, but not bad. On clothes and on food enough and this is the most important thing. My working day starts at 8 am and until 7 pm but always happens in different ways.
I have 2 days off per week. And they do not always fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
I don't really like my job
, but in my city it is difficult to find a good job, I am pleased with what I have.
Today I send you some photos where I am at work. I hope you will be interested to see where I work!
I try to keep a healthy lifestyle and I like it a lot.
I am a very active woman, I do not really like to sit. I love sports and pay a lot of attention to my figure and my beauty.
Every girl wants to look beautiful and wants people to pay attention to her attention, and I am no exception.
I do aerobics once a week in one of the urban sports companies, and this is normal.
Besides, I like to dance and I can say that I dance very well. Rainy and boring night, I like to read books or listen to music.
I like different music, it depends on my mood, but I especially love classical and jazz music.
In my free time I like to go to the park with my friends outdoors. In addition, I love to cook a variety of delicious dishes.
Somehow I must have prepared something tasty for you.

Tell me about yourself? Tell me your hobbies? What do you do in your free time? This is very interesting for me.
I think you also have questions for me. Ask me and I will answer you.
I will be waiting for your reply.
Also do not forget to send your photos.
Sincerely, Anna!

Received: from [10.213.149.135] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 23:04:38 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

239311318-309855.jpg

245020176-324978.jpg

.standartpark.ru/ ..... her Job is all around Drainage and definitely NOT Real Estate

Москва и Московская область
Офис «Стандартпарк» в г. Москва

Офис и склад

г. Москва, Поселение Московский, деревня Саларьево, владение 5, строение 1

+7 (499) 322-xx-xx

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:37 pm

Hello, xxxxxx!
I was very happy to receive your email. With each email we get to know each other better, and I am very pleased.
I like your emails like a ray of sunshine. I always wait for them. I apologize for the errors in my emails.
I don't know English very well. I studied English courses for several years. I speak English,
But I do not understand grammar, and for this I use an online translator. It helps me to write correctly.
I hope you understand all the words that I write.

I wanted to talk to you about how I live now. I think this is very important to us,
To know each other as much as possible. I want to talk to you about my family. I am the only child in the family.
I live with mother. Her name is Alla. My mother worked in a flower shop. He sold flowers, but now retired.

I grew up without a father. He left us when I was 9 years old. Mom doesn't like to talk about it.
She married a second time, but this man also left us. I also have cousins ​​and brothers.
I'll send you a photo of me and my mom. I hope, you like it.
xxxxxx Are you from a big family? Tell us a little about your family! It is very important!

I do not know why, but I do not care how a man, and I want to know you better!
All my friends are married and all have children! I remember when we were in college, all my friends were flirting)!
I was not interested in men, and for me it was important to get good grades. Today I think it is not so important for me :)!
I spent years carefree textbooks. And now I think it's time to create your life.

I love to travel, but I have never been abroad. I love to watch TV while traveling and read magazines about foreign countries.
Do you travel? In which countries and cities have you been? Please tell me about your city.
What is the weather like in your city?
In my city today, about + 5 + 7 degrees Celsius.

My favorite color is red. I love this color! I think that you agree with me, because this color is very beautiful and bright, and it is very suitable for me !!!
Please write me your favorite color and why, ok? I think I need to know everything about the person with whom I want to spend my whole life, and then decide
This is for me or not. I hope I can understand. It may be wrong, but I’m afraid of being wrong. I understand that there is no life without mistakes,
But ... please trust me and understand me, I would like to know more about your family and learn a little more about the birth and origin of your family.
As I said, I am very interested to hear from you as much as possible. I think you also want to learn new things about me.
When I was in college, my teacher told me that I was a simple girl and that I could be used for my own purposes. I am sociable and active woman. I like being close to smart people.
In a circle of people with whom I communicate, I did not find a person
Who can connect fate with me.
I work in the women's team, where I heard about family life, so I do not want to marry Russian men. Every day I hear someone complain
That her husband did not come home, or he was drunk. It's too hard to hear their groans every day. I do not want to live the life in which they live.
For this reason, I want to find a man from another country, where, in my opinion, the attitude towards women is much better. Maybe this man is you!
I think that the main advantage of a woman is loyalty, devotion to a man and the ability to be happy,
Without litigation and conflicts. Do you agree with me?

This concludes my letter for you.
Write the answers to all my questions, it is very important! Hope this was a very interesting email for you.
I send you my kisses and I will wait for your answer.
Your Anna!

Received: from [100.121.88.169] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 23:16:29 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG-1813.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:54 pm

Hello my nice xxxxxx!
I'm glad you wrote me an answer.
I would like to ask you how are you?
I'm fine!
I hope all is well with you. I think about you every day.

Today, my day started pretty well. I, as usual, had breakfast and went to work.
After work I went shopping.
I like to stay at home and do homework. I like to cook! I am a good cook!
I am sure you love to eat! I do not like going to fast food restaurants. I care about my health.
I try to eat only natural products. I take care of my body. I believe that a woman should be a natural beauty!
You agree with me.
what products do you like?
What kind of food?
Write me this is very interesting!
In the future, I would probably cook food for you, and I need to know your preferences.

xxxxxx I want to tell you that your life is very interesting to me. Let me know more about yourself.
I understand you as a person, but we are from different cultures, maybe I don’t know some things about your culture.
I watch some TV shows in your country, but I think we can say more.
I think I will be glad to hear what you say about it! Your letters help me imagine your better life.

I want to talk to you about my past relationships.
They lasted 1.5 years. In the beginning everything was fine.
But then he began to treat me badly. He began to raise his voice against me. He came home drunk. Once he even hit me. I did not suffer much. I respect myself and left him!
He was still trying to get it all back, but I don't want to. That was three years ago.
Since then I have been alone. And I want to love and be loved. Looks like you understand what I mean.

I'm so happy I met you. I mean, when I receive your letters, I begin to shine with happiness, my heart starts beating faster when I think of you. Do you think this is possible? I think so
I am writing to you, I am looking for someone with whom I can live my life, with whom to share my joys and my sorrows.
I have never been with my husband, and I had no children. But I want to have a family. Do you want it?
I would like to know your opinion about family life and how to imagine life with your loved one? :)
Usually, people offer to meet with a woman, with a man who asked to go to a restaurant, to the cinema. Unfortunately, we do not have what we cannot meet now.
Even if I'm glad to see you again! In any case, our knowledge is very extraordinary interesting! Here in Russia, some men offer me friendship.
I am young and attractive. But I have already said that I want a serious relationship and I would like to start a family outside Russia.
You really have to attract me, and I’m curious to talk to you! I hope you also want to talk to me and you are interested.
You're my good friend! Wow! I have a friend in another country! The Internet is a wonderful thing!
Please do not joke about me. Good? You are the man of my dreams! I will always be honest with you. I promise you.
I just want to have pure love, without lies, betrayal and mistrust. I will take care of whom I love.
A man who loves me should be nice, caring and fair. You probably think I'm asking too much.
But I think that I am simply the most important thing in life. I think that in this world every woman dreams about us.
You can see that I was so close to happiness, and everything collapsed. I do not want to repeat it again.
I understand that you need to trust people, but in this world, given the evil, lies and deceptions.
My mother says that I should be open to other people. I agree with this because I trust my mom.

Let me finish here. I look forward to your letter. In my opinion, we have become much closer to each other.
I send you the sweetest kiss, full of joy and smiles.
Yours Anna.

Received: from [100.93.151.236] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 13:08:21 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG-20180514-192316.jpg

IMG-20180514-192422.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:06 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx!
Today is a good day! I am generally optimistic and try to find the best in things! Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I woke up early enough. And I had a lot of time before my work. What are you doing? Have you been thinking about me?
I had a lot of work, but I still think about you! I knew you wrote to me,
It was very interesting to receive your letter. I hope you are interested in talking to me!
It is a pity that you do not live in my city. Otherwise, I would like to invite you to the movies!

All these days I thought about you and your letters. I think we approached each other!
And I begin to feel love for you. Do you have a feeling? I want to tell you,
I am a modest girl, and I am very careful with words and deeds, but I would like to tell you that I really like it.
I hope I did not confuse you with candor? I do not know why it is pleasant and easy for me to talk to you.
I can speak frankly with you, and this is not limited to words, but I am very limited in another.

Although now I am 32 years old, but I do not think that I have a great life experience, but now I know what I want from life. I want to love and be loved.
I want to have a family and I want to be a happy woman! I want to find a "prince", and now, after a long time, I feel that I have found him!
I wish you were a "prince." I truly want you to say yes. Now I am waiting for your answer to this question.

xxxxxx, can you tell what your dreams are? I mean the woman of your dreams, what do you expect from a future woman?
Can you describe it? Maybe you want to know how I feel about this ... Well, there are three things that are very important to me.
The ancients believed that the Earth is based on three pillars, which is a good metaphor for relationships. The name of the first whale is love,
The name of the second whale is respect, the name of the third whale is understanding. I believe that the relationship between a man and a woman is based on all three "pillars".
However, it is very difficult to find someone to think about ...
What do you think about it? Please answer .... This is very important to me .... !!!!

I am glad to hear your answers, I want to say that I want to find a good person, especially a partner in life,
who loves me and cares about me.
I am a normal girl with serious intentions, I hope you understand me.

O! Maybe I need to send this email now. Write me! I am waiting for your letter.
I'll think about you.
Hugs and kisses.
Yours Anna.

Received: from [100.68.92.173] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:55:24 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG-20180518-215053.jpg: 18/05/18; 09:50pm; HUAWEI RNE-L21

IMG-20180518-215103.jpg: 18/05/18; 09:51pm; HUAWEI RNE-L21

...... Pic 1 & 2

.... coz of the EXIF we've a Location .... trara .... its Yola

улица Анникова 1, Йошкар-Ола, Марий Эл, Россия, 424019

.... is there a private Nightclub :thinking: :-? :-? :-?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx!
I am glad to read your letter! I thank you for your answers! My heart beats faster when I get your letters.
I have a very good mood, and it's all because of you, and your letters. I often think about you when I go to sleep,
When I wake up in the morning, and when I'm working. I feel love for you, and now you have become a part of my life, a part of me.
I can tell you that you are in my thoughts, in my heart. I do not think that you will become very important to me in such a short period of time.
It seems to me that now I open a new chapter of his life, and it seems to me that my life has changed for the better, I should be happy.
As I was one for many years, and this solitude swallowed me.
I love to read your emails, they bring me great pleasure, and I read them several times.
With each letter, I know you more and more. And I think I can trust you, and that's the most important thing.
I believe that trust and understanding - the basis of family relationships. I know families in which lies and deceit, broken families. even love can not save a marriage if there is no trust and understanding.
Sometimes the family is one of the spouses does not want to concede the dispute to the other, and thus have scandals.
It is therefore important to be able to find a compromise. I want to make the right choices and find a good husband.
I want my marriage lasted all his life, and our family was perfect, on the basis of the most important principles.
But no marriage can not exist without passionate and sincere love.
From your letter I understand that you are a man of honor, and your kind words warm my soul.
How wonderful to know that in this world there are people who are not indifferent to me.
One of the main reasons that people associate life, always eager to help each other.
Only a strong love can make a person sit at the bedside of the other, or to rejoice with him.
I say this to the fact that husband and wife should be together in sorrow and in joy.
I live in the center of Russia. I'm sorry, it's far away from you. If it were not so far away from each other,
What we would not have to write so many letters, to know each other. We could meet, talk,
Spend some time together and get to know each other. But now, to meet,
We need some time. But I hope it will not be a problem for us, if we choose to do so in the future.
You do not have to worry about the distance between us. I am a woman, if I like the people,
I can even fly to the moon, to meet him. To date, not a problem to make such a journey. I do not worry about it.
For me it is a very interesting feeling - to meet someone with a different culture, mentality and traditions. No, this is not the most important thing, but it's new and exciting. If our relationship to develop further,
I think that I, too, the mystery for you. :) I hope that it is interesting for you to experience the love of a woman like me? :)
I think xxxxxx That you can not long resist the magic of women, when we meet face to face.
I very much hope that this can happen in the near future. Now I have a very strong desire to kiss you and I know ,,
This one day this wish will be fulfilled! I'm looking forward to it!
Well, I must go. I will think about you. I am finishing the letter, hoping to get a reply from you soon.
I gently kiss you and hug.
Your Anna.

Received: from [100.98.33.107] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:48:47 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG_5800.mp4
https://sendvid.com/2zos2ybf

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 01, 2021 3:32 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx!

You made my day even better!
How are you! Do you have some new?

Last night I went to a cafe with my cousin. We had dinner, and I talked to her about you. I said
That met a good man on the Internet!
My cousin asked, what is your name?
I said your name - xxxxxxx!
I told her that you are from another country! She said it was far away, and was a little surprised!
She asked me why I did not speak before. I said I want to know you better
But now I think the time has come!

I think a lot about you. I don't know how to talk to you, but I have feelings. I do not know how to describe it.
I love you? I don't know ... I'm not 100 percent sure. Could this trend be? I don't know, but I always think about you.
If you think this is very interesting for me? Let me ask you a question. Are you thinking about me? Honestly
It is very important for me. When we met, did your life change? Do you have feelings?
Oh, I think I won't sleep tonight. I'll think about you! I write you a letter and write it with warm feelings for you.
It is a pity that this letter cannot contain my feelings.
Do you write to other women besides me? But please tell me the truth. I am not writing to anyone, only to you.
You know it? And I would really like you not to write to other women besides me.

Today I will talk with my mom about you. I will tell mom I want to go to your country and meet you. I am ready to change my life for the better.
I want to start building my happiness. Perhaps we will be very happy together. I think my mom wants my luck,
And you don't mind if we meet. I think that if we ever get together, I will not regret it.
I always think about you. None of my colleagues know about you and our dialogue. But they say that I look happier.
Do you know why? Because I have you !!! You are the best in the world !!! I feel that my feelings for you are increasing every day.
I want to send you a photo with my cousin today. I think you will like these photos.

Now I have to finish this letter.
I can't wait for your letter.
And please don't forget that I always think about you.
All my kisses for you.
Yours Anna!

Received: from [100.94.126.59] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 08:50:04 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

245014305-315735.jpg

245020543-315383.jpg

245020606-312113.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 03, 2021 4:04 pm

Hi dear xxxxxxx!

I'm glad to hear from you today. How are you? I really miss you! What will you do today?
I hope you are fine. Today is a hard day at work. I'm very tired!

In the last email, I said that I would talk about you with mom. I talked to mom about you.
Now my whole family knows about you. You know, it was very interesting when my mom asked about you.
I answered her questions and discussed them at lunch. I told mom you're a good person.
If we have a relationship with you, you must meet my mother!
I told my mother that I want to visit your country and see how you live. Mom asked:
Did you invite me to your country or not? I said that we would be very happy if we met and spent time together.
I think if you met my mother, you would become good friends. And I hope that one day it will happen.

Today I feel born again, the new world is open to me, and I also had a feeling
This sun shone on others, bright smiles! This morning I remembered my childhood life
Years of study, years of study at the university and years of work! I do not know that time flies so fast
Most recently, I was a sweet girl, and now I'm a young mature woman,
With the principles of life and vision of life! Time flies very quickly.

I always look at life with optimism, and optimism helps me in difficult moments of life! Yes, I believe,
That my life will change all this and thanks to you, my dear xxxxxx Now I know that I found the person I was searching for all my life!
You brought happiness and pleasure into my life. Thanks for this. I believe in the next stage of my life, and my heart longs for it.
I want to have a family. I need someone who will be next to me. I want to change my life. You have become a source of joy for me. You are very dear to me. I can open my heart.
My dialogue with you fills my life, makes it brighter. My fire is on fire.
I think this is great. I am happy and happy to have someone like you.
I mean, this is a very important moment in my life. And it seems to me that you trust me, because your emails give me great pleasure.
Do you agree with me? Tell me what you think.

Very important question.
I wanted to ask you for your mobile number to call you or contact via SMS, in any case write me your number and in the near future I will try to contact you.
write your mobile number and write me your country code.
It is very important for me. I'll wait!

My kisses15 and warm hugs.
Yours Anna.

Received: from [10.224.179.223] ([194.58.119.130])
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 16:35:49 +0400

RU-REGRU-940613
Pavel Arbuzov
Moscow, Russia, 125476

IMG-20180518-212549.jpg: 18/05/18; 09:28pm; HUAWEI RNE-L21

.... coz of the EXIF we've a Location:

.... улица Анникова 1, Йошкар-Ола, Марий Эл, Россия, 424019

..... look at 22.04.2021

Return to “Russian scammers”