It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kseniya Sattarova; <undervaiysta@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:15 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her.

Good day! I will be glad if we can just get to know each other.my name is simple Kseniya. I don't know if our acquaintance will be interesting to you. but I will be glad if you write to me. I will tell you more about myself when I see your answer. now I just want to wish you a good day. I hope my smile will bring you a good mood. I will wait for your answer. Kseniya.

Received: from [172.16.0.31] ([104.238.161.69])
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 11:01:42 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
OrgId: VHL-45
Address: TRC Bldg., C-tower, B-block, 4F
Address: 6-5-2
City: Heiwajima
StateProv:
PostalCode: 143-0006

DSC-0039791.jpg

Кристина Гринкевич - Moscow - married

Professional Psychologist (revolutionary help in solving personal and family issues) ~ Expert in the field of male-female relations ~ Certified trainer in the Sacred Dance in Whirling ~ Author

https:/ /sociuminfo.com/?id=6317640

https:/ /vk.com/kristinagrinkevich

instagram.com/kristina_grinkevich/

.facebook.com/KristinaGrinkevich
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kseniya; <undervaiysta@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:43 pm

Good day xxxxxx.
Nice to see your answer. I was afraid that you would not answer me. but now when I see your letter. I understand that we are showing interest in each other.

I will try to tell you about myself. I am a simple ordinary woman, my nationality is Russian. I live in a small town - Elabuga. calm quiet city.
my body parameters: 167 cm - height, 57 kg - weight. I believe that these are the average parameters for an ordinary woman of my age. today I will not tell you about my age. let it be a little mystery. and I want you to tell me how old I am when you look at my photo. tomorrow I will tell you my birthday and when I was born. (light intrigue is a mystery).

xxxxxx in communication with you, I want to find a man for myself. with whom I can make a good long-term connection. I want to clean up my loneliness. I'm looking for a simple, kind-hearted man. with which I can connect my life in the future. I hope that you are also looking for yourself.

at the end of my letter. I want to ask you one thing. show me a little respect. I will be glad to see your answer anyway. even if you give me a negative answer to our communication. I will be pleased. Even if you did not like my photo or my letter could not interest you, then write me about it honestly. And then I will no longer bother you with my messages.
I will look forward to your reply. Hope you will answer me soon.
Have a nice day!
Kseniya.

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 16:34:38 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

DSC-0039351.jpg ... we must not check ... its the "GUM" in Moscow

IMG-0321317.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 am

Hi xxxxxx.
I am pleased to see your letter, your answer. and I will be glad to continue our acquaintance, communication.
I hope that fate has introduced us for a reason. and we will be able to get to know each other more. I will be very pleased if you give me your photos. Thus, I can simply see and recognize you. as well as I can just see and recognize the life and culture around you. and it will be a pleasant moment.

first of all I want to solve a little mystery about my age. I was born on May 16, 1986. now i hope you can make my age calculation correct. as you know, I was born in the spring. and this is the most enjoyable time of the year. spring - when nature comes to life and brings the most pleasing to the human eye - beauty and new life. constantly new flowers appear.
My city is called Elabuga. If you want, you can find more information about my city, it
is in Russia.

as I told you before. I'm looking for a man for a permanent, strong relationship. which are full of strength, reliability, mutual understanding. and I think these are fundamental aspects of the well-being of family life.
I'm not looking for a prince on a white horse. but I'm looking for a man for my heart and I just want love. maybe I'm naive, but I believe that love in this world still exists. every person has a chance to find happiness.
We are not very familiar yet, so it's too early to draw any conclusions, but who knows what lies ahead, doesn't
it (smile)?

I am a simple girl, with a down-to-earth outlook on life and I have some life experience, so I want to have a reliable, loyal, honest and kind man next to me. If I find such a man, I will give him my heart forever and will be his most devoted companion in life.

talking about yourself is simply difficult and I don't know how to do it. I'll tell you about my profession. once my mother brought me home from kindergarten and started cooking dinner. was distracted and did not make time for me. scissors and a mirror appeared in my access area. I went to the mirror and decided that I needed to change my haircut. in the end, I trimmed my bangs crooked. the result: the parents were in tears but with laughter. and for me later it was the beginning of my professional career.
I work in a beauty salon - a master hairdresser. mainly based on female service, but I also know how to make men's haircuts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

xxxxxx, it’s interesting that your profession also gave you a choice from your very childhood. or do you work
in a job that you don't like?
I'm sure you're wondering. why am i alone?
I dated my last man for 3 years and lived together. at one point during the crisis, he lost his job. and could not find myself. started playing cards and slot machines. as a result, he simply got into big debts. and at one point did not return home. after that, his body was found a week later. the police said there was an accident. but everyone said that he was killed for debt.
a very sad moment, but this is life. and there are strong disappointments in life. for 2 years now I have been without a man. I have no children and have never been married.

after this connection, I no longer had a serious relationship. there were dates for 1 evening. but the men of my country have changed. and begin to think that after 1 dinner, they can drag the woman into bed. I did not want this. so I was already just disappointed in the men of my country. and decided to try communication with you from another country. why not? I will be able to learn the life and culture of your country, mentality and communication. just expand my worldview. maybe in the future we will decide to get to know each other more and even meet.
Well, now you have read my letter and you know a little more information about me. I hope that our outlook
on life coincides. Let me know if that's the case.
Unfortunately, the time has come to finish my letter, as it is already quite large. But I will look forward to your reply with great impatience. Please take a moment to give me an answer because it is very important to me.
Have a nice day!
Kseniya.

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 10:48:18 +0400 ...... Salon seems to be empty today

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

DSC-0049325.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:04 pm

Hi xxxxxxx
interesting, unusual, but nice to meet a new day. I see your letter again and I understand that you are showing interest in each other. and I want to get to know you more. I think you will be pleased to see my smile on my face when I read your letter.
it was nice to see and understand that you tried to play before. and now you have an active life too. Unfortunately about your game, I have not heard anything, or I just did not understand its name. American football - I know rugby, but unfortunately in my country this game is not practiced. not so developed.

today it is really very difficult for me to speak and remember this moment in my life. every person has parents at birth. but in life there are different situations. I can say that we had a full-fledged family. but sadness came to our home when I was 10 years old. my parents are ordinary people. my mother worked at a factory, and my father worked on a collective farm. he was an ordinary tractor driver, a peasant. there was a Russian soul in him. he knew how to drink, but he tried to come home quietly. so that we never see him drunk. and he worked very hard to try to support us. when sowing work took place in the spring, and harvesting at the end of summer. dad worked for days.

Unfortunately, in Soviet times, the equipment on the collective farm was already becoming old, and the collective farms were beginning to go bankrupt. dad was at the wheat harvest. and he was already turning the rick with a tractor. the mechanism jammed and dad went with a pitchfork to clean the hay. I don't know what happened wrong. but it spun along with the rush.

I remember how the whole collective farm, all the tractors and cars came to our house and saw my father off on his last journey. it was very difficult. Mom lost the meaning of her life for one month. and it's good that friends and family tried to help and support my mother. a month later she understood that she had to live for us and was able to return. over time, the pain subsided and time healed. but still, on the anniversary - the day of dad's death, mom cries every time.

xxxxxxx since then our family was left without a man in the family. and we missed Dad's hand in the house. but nevertheless, my mother tried to do everything so that I received a good upbringing and was an exemplary girl at school.

I am grateful to my mother for the fact that she tried to help me in everything. thanks to her, I graduated from school with good grades. Later I graduated from the university (physics - mathematics faculty) with good grades. but education was not useful to me. because I work a normal job. and for me a hairdresser is my life.
i can work anywhere. even on the edge of the planet. I just need scissors and a comb. During my studies at the university, I tried to work in a hairdressing salon for half a day. thus, I was already preparing the ground for myself to work. but I'm glad that my destiny turned out like this.

and now when we are communicating with you. I am also sure that fate did not introduce us in vain. I would like to believe that our dialogue will continue to develop just as well. And maybe something more will come out of this than just a virtual dialogue. For my part, I promise you that I will do my best to make our dialogue interesting for you. And I will tell you about my life in every letter, and I will not forget to send new photos (smile). Unfortunately, I don't have a computer at home, so I write my letters at work. I am using a work computer for this. Sorry that I can't write more often, I just have only one break at work, during which I write letters to you.

Sorry, I think my letter came out sad today. but still I think you should know about my family and how I live.
I'm going to leave now. but I will very much look forward to tomorrow day. to see your answer.
I wish you a pleasant day and good mood.
Kseniya.

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:22:21 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0324935.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I am pleased to see your letter. every day it is important for me to receive your letter! I love this feeling!
it is hard and painful to lose loved ones. but when they go to another world. we must think that there they
find happiness and peace. time will heal, and we continue to live.
I hope that fate did not give us in vain for each other. I think we can change each other's lives. and I hope
for the better.
It's sad that your wife betrayed you. she could just say it right away rather than do the wrong thing.

What to say about pets. I love both cats and dogs. But I’m afraid to start them at home. Because I am not at home during the day. And they will be bored and hard.

Every new day, I try to start with a pleasant mood. And for this, a healthy breakfast helps me. I wake up early at 6 o'clock, or 6:30. brushing your teeth and taking a contrast shower. Helps me wake up every morning. And then work on yourself begins. I can say that I am an early bird. (smile).

Cooking porridge - both healthy food and delicious aromatic tea. With the addition of delicious herbs, harvested from the fields. What we collect from my mother in the village. As you can see, I try to maintain a healthy diet. I try to study different cuisines of the world. And I look at different recipes. But I can't always do it (smile).
We must always try to do different things. Then life becomes more interesting. I believe that in the future I
will cook delicious food for you! I hope, you like it. do you have any favorite foods?

Tidying up: creating the perfect image, beauty. It is too long. But if I come to work ugly. That the boss can
do fine for me. Because she speaks. That we are the face of our hairdresser. Therefore, we must always look beautiful. My working day starts at 9 o'clock. To get to work 15 - 20 minutes by public transport is enough for me. Or a 1 hour walk.

xxxxxxx I think that I have no bad habits. I do not smoke and do not drink. only on holidays, a little champagne
or a glass of red wine. I have a normal attitude towards people who have bad habits. it is the choice of every person. But only for people to control themselves during the rest. Then this is the right rest.

I also want to say a little about howling childhood. when dad passed away, it became difficult in the family without a man.
And then we started doing housework together with my mother. Yes, this tragedy for our family, even more united my mother and me.
My parents raised me in the severity of justice. As a child, I was often upset, but when I became older, my parents and I became like best friends. spring, summer and autumn we worked a lot in the garden. and in winter we just enjoyed, jam, or various preservatives that we were preparing during this time. We went to
the forest a lot, collected the gifts of the forest: herbs, berries, mushrooms. dad taught me to distinguish
good mushrooms from bad. but over time, I still went to the forest less.

It's easier to live in the countryside. Don't dress nicely. Less fuss and problems. This is probably why my mother, when she retired, chose this life. and now she enjoys the fresh air and gets joy in life.
Children ride bicycles around the village, walk until late at night. Now I remember this time with pleasure and nostalgia overwhelms me. Sometimes I want to go back to my childhood. Do you remember your childhood?

xxxxxx, I like communicating with you, and I look forward to your letters every day. Our dialogue is very interesting, and it seems to me that I am drawn to you. An unusual feeling, but quite pleasant. It is important for me that our dialogue is enjoyable for both of us, so we must be open with each other. My thoughts and feelings are always open to you, I hope it is mutual. I'm tired of being alone, so I'm ready to devote myself to a new relationship. I want to be happy, like any person on earth. Everyone has their own happiness. My happiness is love!
I would like to say thank you for your letters. They made my life more interesting!
I wish you a pleasant day and will wait for your answer. Kseniya.

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 17:14:32 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0826535.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:32 pm

Hello xxxxxx
how nice it is to be distracted from this world for at least 5 - 10 minutes. and just dive into communication with you. and it becomes easier for me. even if people walk around, I just don't feel them. and I don't want to see or hear them. I just enjoy our communication. now I'm just passionate about our communication.
I want to ask you how your day is going and how is your mood. I hope all is well.

I was full of tension when I read your letter and your situation. your father was willing to give his life for you. and I can say one thing, that on this day you had your second birthday. it's sad that it is after such a situation that the thought comes to us that it is dangerous or something else. but nonetheless. it's nice that there was a successful outcome of the event. I have never had such situations in my life.

I recently had a repeat of what was like 8 years ago. when I first went to the hairdresser and cut clients. I have been working for six months and they trusted me to do haircuts myself without supervision. at one point a woman came to me who drives a cool car and dressed in the fashion of the 21st century. kept up with the times. not like me. (sadness). I felt flawed at this moment.

when I did her haircut and hair styling. the phone didn’t ring. she ignored me, began to move, and I cut off her extra strand of hair. at that moment she started hysterical. but I didn't know what to do.
it is good that the boss was in the hairdresser and was able to resolve this conflict. and after that my hands were shaking. As a result, I could not work all day and was afraid to touch my hair and work.

as I remember now, this feeling. and recently, by chance, I also made a wrong hand movement. and made a mistake. which I was able to fix. of course I admitted my mistake and apologized for the oversight delivered. and it was somehow easier for me.

xxxxxxx, this time I did what my mother taught me. she always told me if she made a mistake, be able to admit it and give an explanation, an apology. and then people will be more adequate. I want to ask you. and when you make mistakes, do you know how to make adequate actions? to make gestures of forgiveness and find a compromise? I think for today this is an important question for me. but I will be just as glad if you tell about your mistakes in work. maybe they also appeared by chance?

I'm going to leave now. I want to wish you a pleasant day and good mood. but most of all I will wait for the opportunity. to see your letter again.
Kseniya.

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:23:04 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
today when I see your letter I again feel that I have a smile on my face.
I begin to understand that even if I am busy at work, then I have moments when I think about you. and I ask myself the question, what are you doing now. and how is your day.
all the news from my country informs you that this weekend you should have a holiday of Bright Easter. I want to wish you joy this weekend. and that he was filled with light and good. I'm going to visit my mom. but I confess I will miss you very much. and wait for monday. to see your letter and feel your care. I would like to see how the holiday is going in your country.

I would like to share my dreams with you now. I don't know how interesting it will be for you. I have always wanted to find a man with whom I will spend my whole life. Find my soul mate. My past relationship ended through no fault of mine, because I was betrayed to the very end, but it was over. And now I would like to meet love for life. If necessary, I will wait for such love until the very end of my days.
you know I want to tell you now openly. that you are becoming a close person to me. I feel that I can talk to you about whatever I think. and you support our dialogue.

xxxxxx I told you before that I do not look at appearance. I see what kind of inner world we have. and I understand that it is easy for me with you.
I need a man with whom I can feel safe. who will look after me as a woman. give flowers, say nice words, open the door, and just be in joy and happiness. in sadness and pain. at every moment of life.

I don't need an egoist, or a man on the cover of a magazine, I just want to be happy. and I am ready to do everything to make my other half happy. I'm just tired of being alone and I want to feel male care and support.

xxxxxx I don't want to scare you, but now I tried to tell you my criteria for my man. and I look at our communication. I think we are good for each other. I really want to ask you. and what do you think? What parameters, criteria should a woman have in order to be next to you?
I'm worried now, but I want to see your letter. recognize your thoughts.
I will leave now, but I will wait for your answer. pleasant day for you, pleasant mood.
Kseniya.

Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 10:15:04 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0814962.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
I think for a long time how I can describe my mood. And it seems to me that I have such a mood in recent days. When I see your letter. I have a good mood. I was pleased to see your thoughts and criteria about the woman you are looking for. I am grateful to you in these thoughts, I will take them into account.

I think you are looking at my photo, and you should understand everything. I remember how last year I went with my friend to the park of culture. And we just devoted the whole day to cultural recreation. I am looking
at this photo. What an explosion of emotions I had. And we just walked around and acted like kids.

And I would like now both of us to throw away all worries, all sad moments. And they could just think.
Say xxxxxx would you invite me to the amusement park. We could buy this cotton candy, go for a ride on a merry-go-round, eat ice cream. And just scream like children and enjoy your vacation. sit on a bench, throw sunflower seeds and watch as pigeons gather in a flock and eat it all.
and if you manage to get this moment. then feed the pigeons from your hand. tell me, have you ever had
such a moment in your life?

I wonder if you can imagine these pleasant moments while spending time with me?
I'm not always like that. but now when we meet you. it seems to me that I miss the weekend, and I just want to have a cultural time.
lately the way of my life has become one: work - at home, work at home.

sometimes after work I allow myself to do evening walks. when I have a more free day and if I didn't have a lot of work. but it doesn't happen that often.

xxxxxx today I showed you my side of relaxation, how I want to relax. I think next time I will tell you that I have a bad day and a bad mood. I want you to know me from any side. I hope you don't scare it.
now I wish you a pleasant day and good mood. Kseniya.

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:46:33 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0715238.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
To start a new day for me with our communication. This is getting the most enjoyable. But most of all
I began to notice. That I am now trying to come to my work earlier. In order to at least somehow quickly
see your letter. And feel you more.
Because I just think more about you. you become important to me. every day I learn more about you.
and it gives me joy.
I often think about you. I can imagine what you are doing right now.

xxxxxx I want to tell you about myself, so that you get to know me more and more from different sides.
After all, the more we know each other. The closer we get. You know, in my country there are 4 distinct seasons. I love every period, spring, summer, autumn winter. But perhaps most of all I love summer. but
winter also has its own delights. there is a lot of snow in winter. white is my favorite color. But I rarely wear it.
But the sadness is that it quickly becomes dirty. Therefore, I try to wear different colors of clothes.
I wonder what color is your favorite?

When winter comes, it becomes so light all around, and these soft drifts. Yes, it gets cold in winter.
30-35 degrees below zero. I like how the snow crunches under my feet during frost. And I want us to be in
a snowy field for a moment now. Where we could make a snowman, or throw snowballs at each other.
Fall into a snowdrift. play in the snow with each other. that would be fun. wallow in the snow and enjoy
the fact that we are together. enjoy life.

And in the summer when all people are afraid of rain. I think that one should not be afraid of him. xxxxxx if it rained now and today. I would take you by the hand and lead you with me. We would take off our shoes and
run barefoot through the puddles. Rejoice in the rain. Yes, we would be wet but happy. And there would be a pleasant smile on our faces.
I feel one thing. I can say that I live. Because now when I look at my whole life. I can feel all the emotions of joy, experiences. And I wish you could experience all these emotions in the same way. And I can only tell you
one thing, thank you for bringing me back to life. That I can feel again this happy period of life.

You know, every year I become more mature and wiser. I feel. and I understand that life is very short. and
I don't want to live my life alone. after all, it is important to have a loved one. to give all your happiness and love. I don't want to waste my life. I want to spend it with my man. I really hope it's you. I feel for you something more than a friend. you are important to me. I like you very much. I have a lot of romance in me, and I think that you are helping to reveal it. I think you will understand that.

xxxxxx I want to say again that you have become important to me. I dream to be next to you. to get to know each other personally. I hope that now, when you read my letter, you do not laugh at my naive words.
I write my thoughts to you. I wish you a good day.
I will be waiting for your letter.
Kseniya.

Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:46:33 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0823617.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:12 am

Hello xxxxx.
yesterday when I came home in the evening. I had an interesting desire. I wanted to cook dinner for two.
I confess that I have had such a desire for a long time. I don't want to be lonely for a long time. but still,
I wanted to cook dinner just for you and me yesterday.

I remember the words of my mother. Dad used to come home for lunch. he demanded from my mother, yes,
he demanded lunch. to have food on the table. he spoke only words: a woman should keep the comfort in the house, cook for the whole family and cover the whole family with love. only then will we live happy.
Mom said: the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. when dad was hungry, it is better not to approach him. because he could just swear like that. and when he was full, then from a tough man, he turned into:
a daddy who loves his family. and was kind to everyone.

xxxxxx, I wonder when you are hungry, can you swear? how is your behavior? I do not know how the mentality
of your country will be, and how it is inherent in your country. but in our country it is customary that a woman should cook food for the family. but in families where a man is very fond of his wife and children, he tries to help in cooking. and also comes up with an activity for the children so that they can help in cooking.

when the whole family is interested in it, then this is the most pleasant thing. the dinner is tastier and everyone is happy. that's how it happens with my friends. and when I watch it, I just enjoy it.

tell me, would you help me prepare food, or would I cook one meal for our family?
with this interesting question, I will finish my letter. and I want to wish you a pleasant mood for the rest of this day.
Kseniya.
P.S: this photo was taken when I went to a master class with my friends and their children. we tried to make a good weekend.

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 12:52:38 +0400

Vultr Holdings, LLC
StateProv:

IMG-0436257.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
it seems to me that if the weather is gray. then I just won't notice it. because your letter brings me more joy than the sun in the last days. (smile).
It's nice that your relatives and friends are already just asking about me. I would also like to meet them one day. I think this will be just a nice moment for both of us.
When you talk about other men. I'm sorry, but I don't need anyone. And I'm not looking for a man anymore. Because I have you. And I will not give cause for jealousy and wrong thoughts or conversations.

I wonder what idea has developed about my country during our communication. I think the whole world spoke before. that Russia is a man who drinks vodka, a brown bear of my country, and just aggressive people. but it seems to me that the world has recently been changing the perception of my country.

I wonder when the weekend comes. how you meet them with friends. How do people meet them at your place? It seems to me that the bulk of the country takes a few bottles of beer, meat and meet with friends, spend their weekends vigorously, cheerfully and pleasantly.

in my country, almost every third family. but it seems to me there is another favorite pastime for every second family in my country. it seems to me that every second family in my country has a bathhouse. a wooden structure made according to old traditions - from solid logs of trees measuring 4 * 4 meters. there is a stone stove that is fired with wood. Yes, before we steam in such a bath, we heat the stove for half a day, carry water, fill the containers. but when can we steam in this bath. then it is a great pleasure. it gets so hot, we throw hot water on the hot stones, and an oak or birch broom, slap ourselves on the body.

xxxxxx, this is just a thrill. (smile). that's how I can call this feeling. when the body is very tired and you come home, you can just fall asleep in a sweet dream. and we can say that the weekend was not in vain.
but the most wonderful time when you enjoy the bath to the fullest is in winter. because there are big drifts. and after you take a steam bath, you can run out into the street and jump into a snowdrift. wipe yourself off with snow and just enjoy the moment.
it is at this moment that hedgehogs start running around the body (smile). and this is a very strong stress for the body. but this is the very bliss.

I do not know if you have such and if you have been in the bath. but I'm sure you would like it.
we have a tradition that a man goes to a bathhouse with a woman. or women with daughters, and a man with sons. but I don’t know if my mother would allow me to go to the bathhouse with you now or not. because she still has a strict character, and can say a weighty word that she can forbid.
do not think badly about this moment. just respect and love for my mom, it's a strong feeling.

xxxxxx I am ashamed to send you pictures of my bath. after the death of dad, we miss the man's hand in the house. and it already begins to rot with us. maybe someday we will repair it and put it in good condition. (it is necessary to change the floor, redo the stove to properly heat and give heat - without letting the smoke through.)
I hope you enjoyed the traditions of my country that we try to stick with my mom and friends every weekend.
I'm going to leave now. but I will very much wait for your answer.
Kseniya.

Received: from [172.16.0.6] ([185.81.114.83])
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:28:44 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

DSC002376.jpg

IMG-0416258.jpg

.... Pic 1 is a famous Stockphoto which you can get with Watermark but you can get it also here for free:

https:/ /totalhub.ru/id144/wall-4420531_Varianty_vnutrenney_otdelki_bani/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Hello xxxxxx
I am pleased to see all your thoughts. and communication with you I like more. Every day I get to know you from a different side.
I am sad only in one thing. That tomorrow is the weekend I just don’t know how I’ll get through them.
It seems to me that I will miss you very much.

you know today I felt that I am not quite keeping up with the times. and it seems to me that it is easier for
me to live in the past years, as my mother lived. even somehow it becomes sad. and I want to ask. where is this world heading, and what will happen next.

a girl came to me, she was 13 years old. she came and said that she wanted to do a small haircut, as well as hair coloring. she wanted with the addition of blue hair. I suddenly felt sad for this girl. and I asked to make
a connection with her mom or dad. to hear their permission that they are allowing her to dye her hair.

I just decided to protect myself so that her mother would not come and start swearing. at this moment
I remember myself, my friends at this age. how we also wanted to grow up, and tried to dress or make up beautifully. but hair coloring, we were not allowed to anyone.

while this girl was sitting in line, she was not watching a magazine, she was not watching TV, she was just rummaging through the phone. it feels like the phone just swallowed her up. and it's sad. I remember myself. how could we be on the street all day, just not to be called home. we were even ready not to eat. so that we don't stay at home. we jumped on rubber bands, played square jumping on the asphalt, or just drew, played different ball games. and now on the street, there is no one at all. children just sit at home, play with the computer or whatever.

that's why I didn't buy myself a computer at home. lest it swallow me but now I understand that this is the
ideal option for our connection.
xxxxxx, I want to ask you, tell me, your country is also absorbed by the computer. and they are less willing to help their parents?

although in our country they are now actively trying to develop sports, I don’t know if it will work out. but still,
I hope that the children will change.
sorry, maybe at the moment I'm like a grumpy grandmother now. but I want to share my opinion. in my work, of course, we discussed this girl for a long time. but we all hope that in the future she will find herself worthy and that she will be fine.

now I will finish my letter. of course I would like to see your opinion and for you to tell about your country.
how it all happens with you.
I wish you a pleasant day and good mood.
Kseniya.

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 17:23:05 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

.... after the Hint yesterday for the Stockphoto, today no Pics .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
what a pleasure it was this weekend. I just missed you. you know, I was really looking forward to Monday. and just wanted to go to work. to see your letter and continue our communication. I see that you are sad about
the distance between us. maybe one day we will be able to overcome this distance. and be with you. then our meeting will let us know that we are made for each other.

you know, in the last days, I thought for a long time how I can show my feeling. I want us to be special for
each other. and so that we can call each other a pleasant word. which will characterize our inner state of mind.

it was with you that I became mysterious, with you I began to feel like a woman. a feeling of care, joy, and just pleasure is manifested in me. when I see your letter, my heart is very pleasant to beat. it is difficult to characterize. but there is a feeling of romance.

I want us now to be with you in the light of the moon, bright stars. I hope you can imagine this moment. how we were both tired after the whole day, and in the evening we meet, and with new strength, which gives us
joy and bliss, we spend this evening.
we walk along a small path, a path, holding each other's hand and feel how our hands are burning from this touch. at one moment, you can't stand it, stop me, and hold me close to you. hug your fragile body with your man's, my arms. and hug me tenderly. this hug very much holds us together, and allows us to feel each other even stronger.

xxxxxx, we stand and enjoy how minute after minute passes. dark skies, bright stars and bright moonlight fall
on us. and it's just nice. we were counting the stars and discussing the shapes of the stars, and at one point we stopped. turning to face each other. and looked into our eyes. feelings of excitement went through our body, and we, as schoolchildren, did not know what to do. your hand gently rose to my face, cheek, and you stroked me, feeling the soft skin. it is at this moment that I think we will have this first kiss. I think we'll just be happy.

yes, it is very difficult for me. but that's how the romance sings in my heart now. and I want to feel you more, feel joy and enjoy this moment. I am very glad that you appeared in my life. And I still can't help wondering how much my life has changed thanks to you. I feel like a happy woman again. How little is needed for happiness! I love our virtual mail exchange. But at the same time, I understand that our meeting could replace hundreds and even thousands of letters for us. Yes, I'm starting to think about our meeting already. I like to dream about it. For some inexplicable reason, I trust you so much that I’m already thinking about meeting you. In your letters, I have always seen only kindness, tenderness and deep respect for my person.

xxxxxxx, you have had a big impact on my life. Without exaggeration, my life has changed forever. I love how quickly our dialogue is progressing. We do not stand still, we only move forward. Fate gave me a great gift when I found you, because it is not so easy to meet such a noble and kind man like you. You are also very smart! But you yourself know about it. Your charm acts on me like a magnet (smile)! I am drawn to you more and more. And there is nothing I can do about it. I can honestly say that you are the most interesting person
I have ever met in my life. Perhaps you are the man I need. God, I'm already looking forward to our first romantic date. And don't let my words scare you. I just have a good feeling about our relationship.

sorry, maybe I say these words early. but I want to say now. just today I want that we could have a new title
for each other: you are my man, I am your woman. tell me will it be right?

at the end of my letter, I figured out how I would tell you: my mysterious xxxxxxx. now with the most pleasant thoughts about you, about this romantic moment. I will finish my letter. I wish you a pleasant mood. but most of all I will wait for your answer.
Kseniya.

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:20:30 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0326149.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:12 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
Nice day, because I received your new letter.
to be honest, I do not know what else to tell you about my life, because I have already told you about everything. I have a simple life. Of course, some small details of my life did not get into my letters, but our dialogue is still developing. And the more I get to know you, the more I like you. I can't do anything about it.
I really want to feel you more. so we can walk around the city together. for you to hold my hand. so that we
sit at a table in a cafe. walked in the park. so that we just feel each other.
when I see your letter, I’m like a little angel in heaven. I sit with my legs dangling from the cloud and enjoy
the view. my mood becomes the most enjoyable this moment. I wish we could experience that feeling together, and I think it would be a nice moment for both of us.

my mysterious xxxxxxx I look back and remember how ordinary and gray life was for me before. how I got up in the morning without mood, and met a gray, ordinary day. time passed for a very long time and it was sad. and now, now, time passes very quickly. I look back and remember the day we met. as if yesterday we met. although many days have passed. and I don't think you notice it either.

I just want you to know about it. yes there is a distance between us. but it seems to me that our fate did not introduce us in vain. and at one point she will give us this moment of convergence. I believe that. if this happens, at this moment we will understand that we are created for each other. I want our acquaintance to be strengthened, and I think that our meeting will give us intimacy even more. I need to touch you, feel you, and
I want us to be just joy.

It is obvious that our dialogue is progressing much faster than we could imagine. And my desire to see you is getting stronger every day. My interesting xxxxxxx, my life has changed with your appearance. I confess to you that you have opened in me new feelings and emotions that I never suspected. I can't describe it, but it's real euphoria! I promise you that I will forever remember the day we met. I keep in my memory all your letters.
No man has yet been able to do what you have done. I haven't seen you in real life, but you've already changed my life. How did you do it? A real mystery to me! My heart is beating stronger, my feelings are getting stronger too.

It’s probably too early to talk about it, but if I become a part of your life in the future, then we will share all the sad and joyful moments in life. I will always support you when you need it, and I will always be on your side. Know that I know how to be a devoted and faithful companion in life. For me there is nothing more important than love! And I will do everything to preserve and increase this feeling between me and my other half. Why am I talking about love? My dear, it seems to me that I am beginning to fall in love with you with every new letter.
I cannot stop this process. And I don't even want to stop it.

My charming xxxxxx, I always think about you! And even my job doesn't help me stop thinking about you.
I often dream of our meeting. And even if our meeting may seem like an unrealizable dream to you, it is not so. We are already adults, and distance cannot become a barrier to relationships. I am a very romantic woman and I can do crazy things for love. Love is the most important thing in my life. I'm not interested in fame or fortune. This is not what I'm looking for. I only need love, real, genuine love! I know that you understand my thoughts. You always understand me, so I can only be frank with you. I have never been so frank with other men, because I have never met a man like you.

I'm just excited now. because I open to you all the feelings that are in me now. and I'm just worried to know your reaction. I will wait for your answer.
Kseniya.

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 15:58:40 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0593273.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Hello my interesting xxxxxx!
I want to ask you how your days are. whether you get joy, or, on the contrary, you have a lot of thought.
I want to know your mood every day. because for me it is just important to know this.
how I would like to be in your arms, embrace. so that you can really kiss me and we can get joy and pleasure with each other.

I don't know how to say these words. and above all I am very worried. when I think about us now, I have red cheeks, and my heart beats very hard. I didn't have such a feeling at all. I am very worried.

I remember the famous words: "happy hours are not observed." and I understand that these words are for us.
I look back, and I understand that we have known each other for a short time, but it feels like we have known each other for a very long time. I can calmly reveal to you my opinion, a secret, tell everything that I think.
and I feel so easy with you. My interesting xxxxxx I don't notice how fast my day is going now. because there are a lot of thoughts about you.

in the morning when I wake up, in the afternoon when I am for lunch, evening, dinner, before going to bed.
I think of you. and this is the most pleasant feeling. it seems to me that I am now ready for all any crazy deeds, just to be next to you. and I understand that such actions can only cause one feeling. my interesting xxxxxx forgive me, maybe I shouldn't do this now, but I can't hide it anymore. I'm in love with you. and I want to feel you more.

I look at couples in love, newlyweds, young families or just families. how they start their rapprochement, how they have a place that gives great memories. or this place is the starting point of their true bond of the pair.
all over the world there are different places, where there is a fountain of love, where happy couples should throw a coin. or the bridge, on the rail of which a lock is hung, is closed and the key is thrown far into the
river so that no one can find it.
or just family monuments, where you have to rub your hand, nose, or some other part of the body. someone carves on wood, or writes a heart and two names in concrete.

I have a question. my interesting xxxxxx would you like us to be able to make such a moment together? write
our name together, hang the lock of love, and so that no one finds our key, or make your own special moment? I'm just wondering if you're ready for a moment like this. so that we can make it together.
I just feel that we are made for each other. my heart tells me this. and I am sure that it cannot deceive me.
I want to feel you more and more. and at this moment I want to take a pleasant step for our rapprochement. and I would like us to make our memorable moment together. which will create the bond of our connection.

my interesting xxxxxx now I am a great excitement. and yet I told you these pleasant thoughts that I could no longer hide. I hope that now you will feel me more and more. and I want to wish you a pleasant day.
I will leave, but I will wait for your answer.
your Kseniya.
P.S: I would like us to have a favorite place where we can go together. and that it was just memorable for
both of us.

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 13:12:32 +0400

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-0437621.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”