It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Margarita; <ynurhansa@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:15 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Greetings!
My name is Margarita or Rita. What is your name? I am from Russia. I hope you are not surprised too much :)
I want to start talking to you, maybe our acquaintance will grow a little more.
I want to meet and chat with you. I am 37 years old. What about you?
I have never met online until that moment. That's new for me.
I am curious what will become of it. Also, intuition tells me that you are a serious man.
My intuition has never let me down!
I'm really not sure how to behave in internet dating, but I want to try.
I will be happy if you answer me
and we will continue our acquaintance :)
Waiting for your reply, write to me, all right?
Reply to me at my main address: ynurhansa@gmail.com
Good mood!

Margarita.

Received: from [75.187.234.15] ([75.187.234.15])
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 17:39:07 +0200

Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

DSC-1278.jpg

.... RPO is Наталья Шлифер/Natalia Schliefer - currently lives in Jena/Germany

https:/ /vk.com/id225965868 .... 736 Pics ... last Time online 05.04.21 :thinking:

.facebook.com/natalia.shlifer .... last Time online 05.04.21 :thinking:

https:/ /ok.ru/profile/181058349991 .... last Time online 05.04.21 :thinking:

.... in all social media pages she disappeared the same day ... what happened?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:22 pm

..... with the same Pic in DMF-Spam in german

Greetings!
I am Margarita or Rita. And your name? I am from Russia. I think you are not very surprised :)
I want to get to know you, maybe our acquaintance will lead us to something more.
I want to meet and chat with you. I am thirty seven years old. What about you?
I have never met until that moment on the internet. That's new for me.
I am curious what will become of it. Also, intuition tells me that you are a good man.
My sensitive female soul has never let me down!
I'm really not sure how to behave in internet dating, but I want to try.
I will be happy if you answer me
Waiting for your answer, write to me, ok?
Please write to me at my email address: viozeso26@gmail.com
Good mood!
Margarita.

Received: from [218.215.251.239] ([218.215.251.239])
To: bryancharris60@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 16:30:18 +0200

VOCUS-RETAIL-AU
Vocus Retail
VOCUS PTY LTD
Lvl 12, 60 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW 2060
Australia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margarita; <viozeso26@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 pm

.... again with the same Pic in DMF-Spam in german

Hi!
My name is Margarita or Rita. What is your name? I come from RU. I hope you are not too surprised :)
I want to get to know you, maybe our acquaintance will grow to something more.
I want to get acquainted with you. I am 37 years old. What about you?
I have never met online before. This is something new for me.
I am curious what will become of it. Also, something tells me that you are a good man.
My sensitive female soul will never let me down!
I really don't know exactly how to act in online communication, but I want to try and understand what it is.
I will be happy if you write me a reply,
I will wait for your answer, write to me, ok?
Please write to me at my email address: viozeso26@gmail.com
Good mood!
Rita.

Received: from [110.145.159.146] ([110.145.159.146])
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 11:09:55 +0200

TELSTRAINTERNET48-AU
Telstra
Telstra Internet Address Registry
Telstra Internet
Locked Bag 5744
Canberra
ACT 2601
Australia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:53 pm

.... from 419-Spam in german

Hi!
I am Margarita or Rita. What is your name? I come from Russian Federation. I think you are not very surprised about my letter :)
I want to get to know and communicate with you, maybe our acquaintance will lead us to something more.
I would like to get acquainted with you. I am thirty-seven years old. What about you?
I've never communicated on the internet before. This is something new for me.
I am curious what will become of it. Also, intuition tells me that you are a good man.
My sensitive female soul has never let me down!
I really don't know exactly how to behave in internet communication, but I want to try and understand what it is.
I will be glad if you answer me
I will wait for your answer, write to me, ok?
Reply to me at my main address: ynurhansa@gmail.com
Good mood!
Rita.

Received: from [45.152.182.94] ([45.152.182.94])
To: mbatista@arcor.de
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 12:44:10 +0200

M247-LOS-ANGELES
M247 LTD Los Angeles Infrastructure
M247 Los Angeles NOC
530 W 6th Street
Los Angeles CA 90014
United States

DSC-8472.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Margarita; <ynurhansa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:59 am

..... in german

Hello xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, I am glad that you responded to my first letter. I would like to see our communication become a regular. Please let me know if you want it too.
I have to tell you the information you should know first. I was born and now live in Russia. Yes i'm in russia. Please don't be frightened when I read about it (smile). I live in a city called Arsk. It is a small provincial city in Russia which is in the Republic of Tatarstan. I sincerely believe that distance shouldn't be a problem in the relationship. We can only be friends if you are afraid of the distance. But who knows where this virtual dialogue can lead us. I told the truth, but I hope the truth doesn't scare you off. xxxxxx, I think we'll be open to each other from the first letter. If distance is a serious problem for you, be sure to let me know in my next letter. I want you to be honest with me and I will respond to you in return.
I am lonely and I am looking for a man I could be happy with. I'm sick of gray and boring life. I want to tell you about my family, but I have no family. I am an orphan. My parents died when I was 3 years old. I almost don't remember my parents. You died in a car accident. I told my grandmother about it. You raised me after the death of his parents, but then you died too. And guardianship authorities sent me to the orphanage. I lived there until my adulthood. My childhood wasn't happy. I lost my parents and my grandmother. I only remember my grandmother, but I don't remember how my parents looked. I only have a few pictures of them. Now I live in an apartment that is rented out. I live alone with no neighbors. I have no children and I've never married. Tell me more about your family. It will be very interesting to me. Please don't ignore my request.
Unfortunately, I still don't have a man I was happy to be met with. I want to meet a man with whom I can create a lasting relationship. I understand that it is quite difficult to do, but I haven't lost hope. I want to find an interesting, honest and decent man with whom I can be myself.
My life wasn't easy and I'm not a stupid girl. I am aware that people stopped paying attention to real feelings. Why is that happend? I can't answer this question, but I always keep believing in true feelings. I would like to add that I would never find a man in another country if I wasn't ready to leave Russia. Distance - this is not a problem for me! We can cover any distance within a few hours. We live in the 21st century after all.
I hope that you will finish reading my letter by the end. And remember that removal is not a problem.
Please let me know if you liked my picture.
I finish the letter but I will wait for an answer.
Your new friend, Rita.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:00:00 +0300

DSC5349.jpg

DSC6745.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Margarita; <ynurhansa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I'm glad you answered my letter!
Did I write a lot of shocking things about my life in the last letter? Yes, I live in Russia and I grew up in an orphanage. I really hope that these facts of my biography will not interfere with our communication. What do you think about it? I understand that there is a huge distance between us, but this is not a problem for me.
And I would really like to be your friend, or more than just a friend.
xxxxxx, I am interested in our communication, and I hope that it is mutual. I have a lot to tell you. And I would like you to tell me about your life too. I already told you that I live in a provincial town. I like living here. Good people live here, and the nature here is very beautiful. I came here when I left the orphanage. And now I am ready to radically change my life. I was tired of being alone, so I decided to use a dating site. You know I believe that I will be happy! I am a very optimistic person! You will probably be interested to know about my hobbies.
I really like music! No, I don't know how to play musical instruments, I'm just a listener. My musical preferences depend on my mood. I listen to classical music when I want to relax or when I'm sad. And when I'm in a good mood, I listen to pop music, rock music. Sometimes I listen to Jazz. I go to the movies sometimes, hang out with my friends. I like to read books! I like getting to know new people, communicating with them. You know, it's impossible to describe everything in one letter. But we have a lot of time to get to know each other better.
I am a good hostess and I always try to keep my apartment clean, this is very important to me.
I am a very kind and gentle woman, I do not know how to scream. I do not like lie. I never play with human feelings, it's very mean. My most important quality is forgiving. I think this is very important in life. However,
I know how to be strict because I lived in an orphanage. Teenagers can be violent, so I learned to defend myself there. I am not a model, I am not a magazine cover girl, but I have a very kind heart. My friends say that I am a romantic and very sensual woman. They may be right. I really hope that you will be able to discern the depth of my soul in my letters. My friend, I forgot to tell you that I am writing my letters from the cyber cafe. I do not have a computer at home, so I will come here every day to read your new letter. Please don't worry, it won't take too much of my time. I can always make time for my new friend. I am talking about you, xxxxxxx!
xxxxxx, if our dialogue bores you, then just tell me about it. I will not waste your time. I don't want to be a burden to you. You can be absolutely honest with me. I am completely open to you. You can ask me any questions! And in the next letter, I will tell you more about my childhood. Are you interested in this?
I am sending you my new photos. Do you want me to send this in every letter?
I wish you a good day!
Your friend, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:19:17 +0300

DSC0744.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”